Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 26

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 26

Post by mikey22 »

As mom and the girls made their way down the dark torch lit path. Curiosity was killing mom, she wanted to know how the girls gradings went. She looks at Misty first.

“ Well how did it go? “

“ Mom after they snatched me away from you, they put me in line with a bunch of other slave girls. “

“ That’s called a coffil. “
Mom informed her.

“ Whatever they marched us all into this room. And they hung me from the ceiling by my wrists, they then cuffed my ankles together and whipped me. “

Mom rolls her eyes.

After they got bored with that, they tied my tits up with ropes, until they turned beet red. And clamped rat traps onto them.

Moms shaking head in disbelief.

They then hoisted me up in the air with more ropes. My legs were spread wide apart. And this British guy stuck his dick inside me.
Then these other guys came in dragging a collard half dressed slave, and said they had the wrong one! The British guy then pulls his dick out of me.

Misty then looks at mom.

“ What kind of guy? Just sticks his dick into a woman and pulls out? “

“ Unfortunately it happens from time to time. “
Mom tells her with a sigh.

“ Maybe to you! That kind of shit ain’t supposed to happen to me! He was hot! And I was needing a good fuck, with all this going around naked all day. I wanted to know what it was like to be used like a slave! “

“ What happened then? “
Crystal says with excitement in her squeaky voice.

“ They crammed me inside a cage. And rolled me out into a hallway outside an office, while the British guy and those two idiots that grabbed me, had to explain to some boss I guess that they fucked up. “

“ Fucked up how? “
Crystal asks.

“ wasn’t you listening a minute ago? They Miss took me for that half dressed slave girl, they drug in. Mom we might have a lawsuit here. “

That’s when mom slaps Misty across the face.

“ Stop it! “
Mom yells at her.

“ Stop what? And why did you hit me? “

“ You’re lying! That’s why! “

“ I swear momma! I ain’t lying! “

“ This is a professionally run slave market! One of the highest rated slave markets in the entire country! They don’t make mistakes! You got a grading! And your Choice Plus! Now be happy with it! “

“ Look at my chubby belly! And my thick thighs and fat ass! I’m at least 40 pounds over weight! There’s no way I’m choice plus! “

“ Do you want to go through all this again? “

“ Hell No! “

“ Then shut up about it! And be happy! “

Mom turns to Crystal.

“ Okay How did it go? “

“ That guy was thorough! He went over my entire body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. “

“ Yeah that’s how it’s done. “
Mom says with a nod.

“ He had zero personality. And was an old man. Does it always got to be an old man that grades you? “

“ Yeah I’m afraid so. “

“ Why? “

“ Experience I guess. Just think of all the thousands of cunts that old man has had his hands up? That’s a lot of pussy you know? “

“ I know it was embarrassing! There was a gallery above the room, and all these mostly important looking people just watched. Then there were all the people looking in through the windows. Even a troop of girl scouts was looking at me. Then there was this obnoxious jerk that just took his dick out and jerked off staring at me. “

“ Ain’t it hot seeing a guy desire you that way? “
Mom asks.

“ Yeah kind of. “
The three of them start giggling together.

“ Oh but after it was over. I was on my mat waiting, and this guy came in. His BO was so bad! It was like the entire building emptied out. “

“ Is that what that smell was? “
Misty asks.

“ Yeah I think the guys name is Chet. That’s what was on his shirt anyway. He says he knows you mom. You know a guy named Chet? “

Moms face turned beet red.

“ I met him in a bar one night. “

“ Out of all the guys in a bar, why did you pick that one? “

“ Cause he was the only one there. “

“ If his smell was as bad as this guys was, they should have closed the bar. But any way he ravaged my pussy for an hour straight! “

“ Was he hung? “
Misty asks.

“ Hell yeah! It had to be at least a foot long! “

“ Good for you! “
Misty said.

“ Not really Im all loose now, what am I gonna tell Cody? My cunt fits his cock like a glove. “

“ Oh stop it! You’re doing it too! “

“ I’m not lying mom! You know me better than that! “

“ I believed you until you said he had a foot long cock. “

“ He did mom I swear! “

“ Did you measure it? “

“ No “

“ Then you’re exaggerating at how big he really is. Just cut Cody off a few days so you can tighten back up. “

“ That’s easy for you to say! “

“ Yeah mom we need a good pounding more often than you do. “
Misty informed mom.

“ Who says I don’t need a good pounding? But You girls would make good slaves, maybe I should think about auctioning y’all off. “

“ No way mom! We ain’t wanting to be slaves. We just want to get fucked like slaves. “

Misty and Crystal had grown into the age where they want it and need it all the time. They’re getting more like their mother every day.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
Darrenwhipstheslutsjean.amelot