Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Dear Abner - Fun in the Sugar Sun

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dear Abner - Fun in the Sugar Sun

Post by imreadonly2 »

Dear Abner,

My husband’s college roommate Austin is from Texas, old oil money diversified into tech, and lives in the billionaire’s club. We decidedly do not, but since he considers my husband to be his best friend and a true brother, he showers us with expensive gifts and places that we could never afford. His wedding gift was our house, to cite one example, and we both drive cars he bought for us as birthday gifts.

“Brother’s share everything, bro,” he says whenever my husband objects. “Wonderful things aren’t wonderful unless you share them.”

As I write this, my husband Wally and I are actually at his private island. I’ve been spending the last couple of weeks sunbathing nude, and working on my all-around tan, which is fine, because the island offers almost total privacy. I say “almost” because Austin regularly goes up on the roof to scope me with his binoculars. He crawls around and tries to stay hidden, but whenever I spot him I tried to give him a bit of a show, and oil myself up. After all he’s given us, it’s the least I can do, plus I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, and it really turns me on. I admit it -- I enjoy having men look at me, and being an object of desire, and I find sex with Wally to be rather ho-hum.

A couple of days ago at dinner Austin announced that he wanted to take the "scenic" route home, and stop at Sugar Fun Island.

Sugar Fun Island actually came up at dinner about a year ago, when Austin was pretty drunk and bragging to my husband Wally about all his exploits. Apparently, the island is “themed” and to 1830’s South Carolina, and Austin runs a sugarcane & rice planation worked almost entirely by black slaves.

I say “almost” because a very drunk Austin told a remarkable story about a Hispanic girl named Maria who had jilted him rather badly in college. He said that he tracked her down and she was now a surgeon. To make a long story short, he lured her to Sugar Fun Island, and after a “racial assessment” she was declared black and put on the auction block.

“What’s a racial assessment?” I asked rather naively. “You mean like a DNA test?”

“They didn’t have DNA tests in 1850, dummy,” Austin said, in a voice that suggested I was the stupidest girl in the world. “Six of the major plantation owners, myself included, assess the girl’s racial makeup the old-fashioned way. She kneels naked on the table in the assessor’s office, and we give her a good going over, checking the smoothness of her skin, the kinkiness of her hair, the fullness of her lips, and so forth. There’s an old negress named Kaboo, and she works her fingers between the girl’s legs, to see if she’s a proper lady, or a frisky Nigra wench. She’s quite the devil with her fingers, and poor Maria responded. She was dark, yes, but it was the friskiness that doomed her. After all, what proper white lady would come on a negro woman’s hands, with half a dozen cigar smoking gentleman watching? Naturally each of us reached between her legs, and verified the evidence, before declaring her negro.”

“Very fair of you,” Wally said, nodding. "It's sound very thorough, like you wanted to make sure it was done right."

"Exactly," Austin said. "All nice and legal, according to the laws of Sugar Fun Island."

“My goodness, what happened to her?” I asked.

“We shaved off the curls between her legs, and branded a “N” there, to make it clear that she was n***** pussy,” Austin said casually. Then the blacksmith fixed the rivets to her wrist and ankle shackles. After we finished our breakfast, we marched her n***** naked into the town square, where she was sold during the Saturday afternoon auction.”

“So, you bought her?” Walter said.

“Damn right. Now I own her stuck up, prick teasing ass. I have quite a few bed wenches, so she works in the fields most of the time, but every now and then I give her a treat and rotate her in for a good fucking, before sending her out bowlegged back into the fields, to earn me some money,” he said, laughing. "She's pretty grateful to be in a real bed, even if it's only for a few hours, as it sure beats sleeping on straw."

“Are you ever going to free her?” I asked.

“I might sell her,” Austin allowed, “but the island has strict rules forbidding slave exports. So, she’s a permanent resident.”

“I wouldn’t mind living there,” Wally said. “I’ve always loved the Antebellum South, and I grew up on a farm.”

“Well, I could really use your help. I don’t visit often enough to keep a handle on the business end, and the manager I’m using is more interested in fucking the wenches than making sure I have a decent crop.”

“What could I do?” I asked.

Austin looked at me thoughtfully. “Well, they didn’t have Women’s Studies professors in 1830,” he admitted. “But I’m sure you find a lot of interesting material, seeing how various women lived during that time.”

“I’d certainly like to talk to the female slaves, and get their view,” I said.

“I doubt they’d talk to you, being a white woman,” he said. “Although with that curly dark hair of yours, and olive skin you could almost…” his voice trailed off, and he smiled. “I’m sure we’d find something appropriate for a girl of your talents, Nina.”

The topic changed to the island in general. Austin explained that there were a few modern amenities for emergencies, but there are no cellphones or computers and certainly no cars. “It’s the simple life, sipping my mint julip on the colonnade as I watch my darkies toiling in the rice paddies. I have mostly female labor, as it’s more fun to watch a bunch of naked wenches working from my porch. I do keep a few male slaves around as overseers, and for breeding, when I decide to put a wench to stud.”

I will admit that the thought of working naked in Austin’s field, or being naked on the auction block, did arouse my exhibitionist fantasies, and Wally and I did it like bunnies, until he got exhausted and fell asleep. :roll: I didn’t really think much of Sugar Fun Island until I discovered that we were scheduled to go to Austin's plantation.

My concern is that I’m of Sicilian descent, and after spending a week working on my overall tan, I’m quite dark. I brought this up to Austin, but he was quite dismissive. “A learned, and highly opinionated Social Justice Warrior, secretly a negro slave? The thought never occurred to me, my dear. I'm sure your intellect would shine through. Even if such an accusation were made, and you were assessed, my dear, there would be nothing to it. A few minutes on the table, with a couple of light taps of the riding crop to make sure you were properly positioned for the examination. If you behave yourself, and act like the proper lady you purport yourself to be, it will be over in no time. Plus, I will be there to watch over you, and even... lend a hand, if need be.”

He looked me up-and-down and licked his lips, and I realized that at the very least I might end up naked on a table, with Austin “assessing” my charms. I had actually gotten excited listing to Austin describe the assessment, although I’m thinking that undergoing the ordeal would be quite different. But would I be able to control myself? I'm sure I would. After all, I'm a college professor, not a negro bed wench.

I tried to discuss it with Wally, but he said that my questing of Austin was ‘insulting” and “paranoid.” He also pointed out that the assessments occur during the Saturday morning breakfast, and we’ll be arriving on a Tuesday, so I have nothing to worry about.

“You claim you’re Italian, not black, right? Unless you've been hiding the truth from me, what are you afraid of? Austin is trying to share something special with us. Maybe you should think of all he’s done for us, and try to start sharing with him, too.”

Abner, am I being selfish, and worrying about nothing? I'm enclosing a picture to get your opinion. Italian, but not negro, right? As we’re on his island, and will be flying on his jet to Sugar Fun Island, it’s not exactly like I can book alternate transportation. What’s my best strategy here?

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 12):
Carl BradfordBelindajeepsterFreight_TrainSteveBurkeMr. Smithunderdog_13Johnny LawrenceDiverjean.amelot and 2 more users

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Dear Abner - Fun in the Sugar Sun

Post by Belinda »

Joe I so love this series. You have outdone yourself this time. Another magnificent segment dear.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2Carl Bradford

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

There's a problem, of course, in that the more she complains and resists the idea, the more suspicious everyone will be of her. If she's got nothing to hide, why worry about it?
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 3):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordimreadonly2

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Professor, aka Wally's Wife,

Or should I say soon to be ex-wife? Because when, not if, you set foot on Sugar Fun Island you know you will be stripped naked and held as a slave until assessed. You brought this on yourself being a little cock tease sunbathing nude while knowing that Austin was watching. What kind of message does it send to Austin when you oil yourself up going out of your way to put on a show for him?

You know as well as I do that when, not if you find yourself kneeling naked on the assessor’s table, they will know that you are a frisky slave wench and by no means a proper lady. You’ll put on airs claiming with an attitude that a Women’s Studies professor could never by a horny collared slut. But your bluff will not work because your body and soul will betray you.

Does a proper lady sunbathe in the nude, cock teasing her husband’s best friend? Does a virtuous woman jill off too fantasies of working the fields nude or being sold on the auction block in all her naked glory like you do. Does a proper lady dream of being put to stud, rutting with the hung male plantation slaves until they fill you with their seed?

Before your knees touch the table, your imagination will run wild as you imagine your new life as a slave girl; you’ll find all these fantasies stoking your slave heat to unforseen heights. When you splay your legs open kneeling on the assessor’s table all those men all they will see is your snatch, glistening with your excitement as you drip on the table. Naboo’s fingers will find your folds slick with your arousal as you become lost in a slave haze at her touch as she explores the real you. It won't be long before you are creaming all over Naboo's fingers, demonstrating to all the men present that you are nothing more than a wet piece of slave pussy destined for the auction block. I wouldn’t be surprised if in your aroused state, in your desperation to get off, you grabbed Naboo’s hand, pushing her fingers into your drenched slave cunt, humping yourself into a frenzy cementing your fate.

There is only one way to avoid joining Austin's stable of slave pussy and working in the sugarcane fields next to Maria where four different varieties of venomous snakes call home. Silly girl, your only hope is to convince Wally that he needs to make you his FINO slave so that he can share you with Austin. Remind him that, "Bros share everything." and that is the only way for Wally to share you with Austin without committing adultery. You know deep down you want to be led naked on a leash down Main Street and/or any other street for that matter. You also know you need to be owned by two Masters because it will turn your ho hum sex life with Wally into something thrilling and wonderful.

Ask Austin for his help, describe how much it turns you on putting on shows for him while he is watching and how you need to up the ante as a FINO slave. Tell him how much you want to become his and Wally’s FINO slave so that the two of them can spit roast you while reminding him that, “Bros share everything—including their slave Hos”. Next thing you know you’ll be DP’d, flip fucked and committing a wide variety of other nasty sex acts that give horny slave girls like you toe-curling orgasm after orgasm.

Beg Austin to set up a Zoom conference with a certified slave psychologist to get the FINO process moving forward. Insist upon flying home right now so that you can be collared, and slave graded with your wonderful all over tan. Ask Austin to enroll you in the Venus Academy, Pearson’s Pussy Ranch or Middleton Place for extensive pleasure slut training so that you can truly be all that you can be to better service the two of them. Once your FINO slave contract is in place the terms of the second Hague Convention on International Slavery protect you from becoming a permanent resident of Sugar Fun Island. This is your best strategy to avoid your other fate.

Even though you are a professor of Women’s Studies your letter strongly suggests that you are fascinated by the prospect of being enslaved and used, indicating a strong calling for the collar as those of us in the slavery business call it. Embrace your destiny by becoming what you are truly meant to be; acceptance is the first step to true happiness. Think of it as research for your next book with pictures following your transition from Women’s Studies professor to collared FINO slave with brands burned into her ass announcing your pleasure slut status for all to see. I see a likely best seller, and Amber and I would love to have your Masters bring you on our show Ask Amber and Abner when your book comes out.

Best.

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller "The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave". Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
jeepsterjean.amelotCarl Bradfordunderdog_13Freight_Traintimerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Yum! Can't wait to see what she does, if she takes Abner's advice!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
Mr. Smith

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

It seems to me that Abner has given her the only possible solution to her problem. As they often say, she is “hot for the collar” and once she is on that island everyone will recognize that. Becoming a FINO seems to be the only way to solve her problem and still keep some freedom. As Jeep said, I can’t wait to read what happens. I just hope that Wally’s wife and Abner decide to share the outcome and decisions with us.

Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterMr. Smith

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

Has Austin seen the movie "True Romance" where Dennis Hopper (playing Cliford Worley) tells Christopher Walken (playing Vincenzo Coccotti) why Sicilians have dark hair and skin in a very non-PC way. You can find it on YouTube (True Romance - Sicilian) if you have not seen it. Just playing that one clip for her Assessment would be all the evidence needed.

Does the "one drop of black blood" rule include blood transfusions? What about if a pure white woman had a "all beef injection" from a black man, would that count as having a little (or a whole lot of) black in her? Inquiring minds want to know...