Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 16

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 16

Post by ElJefe »

Honestly, Officer, I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Southwest Shipping

She knelt before Master Mike. "Master Will has sent this slave to you for more instructions." Natalie felt it appropriate to touch her head to the floor like she had seen other slaves do, notably Andrea.

"26 14, get your ass over here." As he called out, the older woman came running.

26 14 knelt. "Yes, Master?"

Mike unfastened Natalie's hands from behind her back. "Train this slave in the use of restraints as we discussed." He began pulling hardware from racks, piling it on his desk. "Use this.'

"Yes, Master." 26 14 selected a few items from the pile, and took Natalie by the arm. "Over here, slave. And Down."

Over and over, they drilled on how to position for each bit of gear, Natalie discovering more and more creative ways a human can be tied up or restrained by another human. Wrists to ankles, wrists to neck, hog-ties, there were endless variations. And for each, a way to tell a slave to "assume the position", and a position to learn to make it easier for a Master or Mistress to apply or remove the restraint. 26 14 taught what sort of movement could be expected from each variation, whether it was a walking restraint, one that limited motion to crawling, or one that immobilized even without a leash attached to a stationary object. Around her, the other slaves went about their business, mostly cleaning and maintaining the large facility. Inside the curtained-off area, she could hear the dev team holding a meeting, discussing how best to arrange the space to get ULDs from Receiving over to Shipping without interfering with the flow of customers between the Display and Auction areas.

26 14 began switching up the commands that she'd given earlier, and Natalie got the sense that she was being quizzed, or perhaps given some sort of final exam for the restraint class. Then 26 14 returned a number of restraints to Mike, and came back with a pair of dildoes.

Natalie had a feeling that she knew where this was going, which was confirmed when 26 14 returned with Sasha and Andrea. Sasha inserted the "user" end of the device into her, and lay on her back, legs apart. Andrea did likewise, and lay across from her, her legs over Sasha's thighs and her feet near Sasha's shoulders. That left the business ends of their strap-ons pointing skyward, and about that far apart.

"Lube 42 10's cock and mount up." 26 14 grinned, she was enjoying this.

As for herself, Natalie wasn't so sanguine about taking Andrea's "cock" up her ass, but acceded that her pussy needed a fuck break, and that Sasha had been good to her when Will first made her fuck in front of the other slaves. That had been when she was free, would Sasha treat her any differently now that she was a slave and Sasha had authority over her?

It was an exercise in frustration. As good as Sasha's dong felt, Andrea's was a challenge to get up her butt as it had closed during all the restraint training. Sasha steadfastly refused to take Natalie's hints to thrust and give her more friction up front as she coped with the challenge to her rear. Finally, she felt her bottom cheeks graze Andrea's thighs, fully impaling herself on the fake phalluses. That was the cue for her partners to start rogering her, Sasha much more vigorously than the smaller girl.

"You know, you could have faced the other way." 26 14 smiled as she straddled Sasha, grasping Natalie's hair and pulling the bucking slave's face to her groin.

Natalie began to see a pattern. In order to complete all seven labors, she'd have to taste all seven of the other slave cunts in time, and have her holes stretched for their use, submitting herself sexually to each of them. She supposed that at some point, it would be Sasha fucking her asshole and Andrea doing her puss, but not necessarily at the same time. Her suspicions were confirmed when 26 14, clearly enjoying herself, turned to face the other way, bent over, and spread her buttocks.

Natalie sighed. Was there an act she could perform with another woman that was more demeaning than licking her asshole? She couldn't think of one, and there would be five more to go after 26 14.

The worst part was, that apart from the taste and the burning sensation when her own anus was stretched, she was starting to like being used this way. One of her hands stole away from 26 14's hips to play with her own nub. Alas, 26 14 caught her, peering between her legs to see Natalie's hand working away, and ordered her to "keep both hands on her Mistress" until further notice. She didn't complain, however, when Sasha reached down to thumb Natalie's clit, or to adjust the vibration on her plastic organ until she seemed to hit Natalie's sweet spot. Sasha was indeed a slave sister, Natalie decided, wondering when she could return the favor. She soon was left wondering whether it was more submissive to be denied an orgasm when performing this way, or to cum with a face full of slave ass, as she'd now experienced both situations.

Her labors became more routine, as she experienced mouthwash, restraints, and the long walk past the curtained-off area to the front offices while led, leashed, by 26 14, carrying as much bondage gear as she could gracefully manage (with Natalie holding a couple of items in her hands behind her back).

Will observed as Natalie crouched and stretched and presented herself to 26 14's commands, ending with Natalie's hands cuffed to her ankles as she knelt with her head over the edge of Will's desk, those ankles in turn attached to a spreader bar that kept her lewdly displayed for Will's viewing pleasure as he sat in his chair. Just the thought of what he could see made her horny, wishing he would use her some way in front of the other woman.

"26 14, you've done well. 63 28, Open. Now, close, don't bite down...right...there."

He had placed the morsel between her incisors, but forbidden her to eat it. And it was chocolate. Chocolate, when the barely detectable flavor of a slave biscuit was a treat. Bastard!

"26 14, take your treat. And don't forget to thank your student for doing such a good job by giving her a nice, deep kiss when you're done. Then go to Master Mike."

Reluctantly, Natalie allowed the other woman to take the candy from her mouth, deflated as the other moaned her pleasure at the rare treat. It was some small consolation when she could taste the chocolate on 26 14's tongue a few moments later, enjoying what was truly a sweet kiss.

She felt his hands on her bottom, prying her open, playing with her flesh, pressing her down low to the furniture's surface. She heard him unzip, felt him press against her, slip so easily inside, her pussy warm and inviting. He was using her, right here in his office, with the door open for any to see.

"Slave, how many times have you come today?"

She hadn't thought to keep track, but it wasn't hard to count.

"Two, Master. Once during our morning exercise, and once just a few minutes ago when this slave was getting fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time."

He pulled out. "Well, we wouldn't want to overdo it, would we? Maybe you can come the next time you see me."

Dammit! But hadn't she learned, it wasn't always about her?

He unfastened her hands from her ankles, ordered her to stand beside the desk before sending her back to Master Mike. "Two down. Keep up the good work."

There was clearly a method to his madness. She understood that if she was to be freed, that she had to abase herself before each slave, experience the terror and frustration and pain of being a slave, before she would ever be anything other than a spoiled rich woman playing slave to them. And if she wasn't to be freed, it was a great crash course in humility and submission that would serve her well over the next few years of her ordeal.

She started off down the hall, leash dangling from her collar, hands bound behind her back and holding the spreader bar behind her. To get to the warehouse area, she had to pass the glassed-in lobby, and her worst fears were realized as someone opened the glass door to the parking lot just when she passed. Their eyes met; it was Kate Kelsey, the accountant Will and Natalie had settled on to ensure that the financials were correct. Their eyes met for a moment; Kate seemed genuinely shocked and even frightened to see her former boss naked, collared, and bound. She looked awkwardly away, and Natalie scuttled around the corner to the short hall to the warehouse area, wishing she could disappear through the double doors at the end, leaving no trace.

It was a foolish wish. Anyone with access to the national registry could look up Natalie Johanna Mortellaro, and see that her status was not registered as free but as a slave. Maybe Mike and Will could keep a secret, but it was only a matter of time until everyone knew.

The cool air of the warehouse quenched some of the burn of her shame when she presented herself to Master Mike. 77 two would be in charge of her next labor.

"They call me Danielle, he calls me 77 two or Cunt, you call me Mistress. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." The black woman took no nonsense, Natalie wondered if it was all a facade or if someday they might accept each other.

Danielle procured a black life-size dildo, and began sloppily fellating it, her saliva running down to her hand. She handed it to Natlie. "It's your turn, Bitch, don't say we never swapped spit. Now, first we got to work on your gag reflex..."

Natalie thought she understood blowjobs. Oh, she could stand to get a little more experience, but what was there to it? You started off slow, teasing the head, then bobbed up and down on the shaft when things got hotter, and likely endured a little face-fucking at the end before the man blew.

Oh, how little she knew. And Danielle made her painfully aware of that, critiquing every little thing she did, and worse, demonstrating how to do it better. Natalie wondered what other skills the woman had; she certainly knew her way around a man's dick.

For the first time in her life, Natalie learned how to deep throat a man, even if it was just a rubber version of one. Then she learned how to deep-throat a larger one, then a still larger one. In only an hour, maybe two, she was astonished at how much she had learned. There was head, and there was good head, and there was really good head, and if she kept practicing, someday she could aspire to giving head of the third kind.

Danielle took her to Master Mike, and they both knelt before him. "Master, 63 28 has been trained in cocksucking." She gave his shoes each a kiss.

"Oh, are you sure about that? Well..." He tossed a punishment strap to the floor beside her. "You want to bet your ass on that?"

"Yes, Master." No pressure. If Natalie failed to measure up, it would be Danielle's ass that would pay the price. As much as Natalie had thought the other woman had been just a little too condescending for a slave training a slave, she knew that if she didn't measure up, she would have to offer to take some of Danielle's swats for her, she'd just have to. Better to not fail at all.

She saw Master Mike adjust his pants, no, he adjusted his crotch. As if in slow motion, she saw his generous endowment emerge from his fly and present itself to her. Will was a little larger than average, Mike was...a size above that. Well, it only made sense, he was a taller man, probably about six foot four, she would guess. A bigger frame didn't always mean a bigger dick, but in his case, it did.

Worse, it was Mike's cock. She'd been willing to take it back when she was Will's girlfriend, when she was free, but only if that pleased Will. As dangerous as it was to fuck...have sex with...Will, doing Mike would have been like fraternizing with an enlisted man or something, something she, an officer of the corporation, shouldn't do. Bad for morale or something like that. And it felt like cheating, cheating in a way that her gang bang at the Big D, even her rutting with Jordan at the rest stop hadn't felt like. That was situational, those were situations that one just had to roll with. This was...personal, something that happened in your own back yard. Shitting where you eat, so to speak.

"Suck it good, slave."

It was a simple request, no, it was a command. Obedience was required, wasn't this a shortened form of obedience school? If this was something Will didn't want, she might be beaten for it, but ultimately she wouldn't be blamed for it. That was for free people to work out between themselves. She opened her mouth, and started working his head with her tongue.

Look up at him, stupid! She had to remember her training. He was handsome in a gingery-sort of way, so gazing up at him with those puppy-dog eyes wasn't so much of a challenge. She slid up onto his shaft, and the tip pressed against the back of her mouth. How big a dick could she deep throat? In theory, there was no limit, so long as she kept her throat straight, she could accept a cock as long as her esophagus, and no man had a penis that long. She opened her throat, and let him slide in. And in.

Mmmm. It burned a little bit. She'd learned that much about deep-throating, she'd have a sore throat tomorrow but it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle right now. She took him deep, her nose pressing against her ruddy curls, his scent in her nostrils.

"Fuck yeah, Cunt, suck that cock! You know this is a three-part test, right? Part two is I go back and tell the team to take a break, and tell the men that their boss is naked, collared, and giving blow jobs to anyone with a dick. It's employee appreciation day!"

Natalie flushed scarlet, her pussy tingling as he picked up the pace. Would he really make good on that threat? She couldn't hide her status forever, the longer she was a slave, the more inevitable that people she knew would find out. Maybe Kate had already blabbed to the team. There were what, four team members with penises besides Will and Mike? Sooner or later, she would probably get to know all four of those cocks.

"You better know what to do with my cum, slave. If you don't handle it right, I'm going to beat 77 two's ass raw. Ever see a black ass paddled red?" He pumped into her face, it wouldn't be long now.

"Ahhhh..." He jammed his dick deep in Natalie's throat, that would have been awful had she not been prepared. "Oh, shit..." Realizing his mistake, he pulled back just in time to deposit globs of salty goo in her mouth.

Hold it and show it to him, hold it and show it to him... She struggled to remember her training, the motions she'd demonstrated with Danielle's saliva. Gazing up at him adoringly, she waited until he no longer throbbed, no longer spurted, and slowly withdrew, fighting the urge to swallow. She showed him her tongue, coated with white spunk, her prize.

Then there was a commotion, something about Will, and before Master Mike could give her the order to swallow, she heard Marianne's voice, rushing toward them from behind the curtains.

"Mike, something's wrong with Will!" She held her phone to her ear. "Yes, Ma'am, I'm getting help. No, I'm not with him now, I'm going back there now!" She was out of breath as if she'd just run from his office.

"Slaves! In your cages! All of you, now!"

Natalie scampered back to her cage, the last one on the left, as the others did likewise. Master Mike slammed the doors closed, each locking electronically, then dashed off to the front.

Natalie looked through the bars of her cage at Bradley next to her, all of them abandoned at the far end of the building. Sometime during all the commotion, she had swallowed Master Mike's spunk. But she couldn't remember just when.

————————————————————

Something was happening at the front of the building, but from their cages a football field away, none of the slaves could tell what. The curtains concealed the rest of the facility from their view, and even if the curtains were not present, the only view of the office area they would have would be through two small windows in the double doors hundreds of feet away.

They could tell what was going on in the development area: nothing. They'd all heard members of the team rushing to the front, but it had grown quiet. Clearly, they were all alone. All but Natalie were used to being locked up together for the night, with only Mike sleeping somewhere else in the building to stand guard over them, but that was at night, and aside from Sundays it was unusual for the warehouse area to be empty during the daytime.

"What do you think is going on?", asked Bradley to nobody in particular.

"Something happened to Master Will."

"Well, that's obvious."

"Yeah, but what?"

"Slaves have questions, masters have answers." It was Isabelle.

"Natalie, do you know anything?"

She took the use of her given name to mean that she didn't have to talk in slave speak. "I don't know what's going on now. But everyone here is an employee, except for Will and me, before I was enslaved."

"What the hell happened to you? I mean, how did you go from being owner to slave?"

"It's complicated. Uh, I'll try to explain."

77 two piped up. "It's not like none of us are going anywhere." That got a few chuckles.

"Ok, so you all know by now that it was me that one day in the ULD with you."

'The what?"

Justina interrupted. "That big box thing they make us all ride around in."

"And, that was a bit of an accident. I think Will just wanted me to go for a ride in my clothes with a collar to demonstrate inventory tracking. But I..." She paused. Just why had she stripped down for the ride? "...I wanted to make it more authentic, so I told him I'd do it slave naked."

"Girl, that's how they make you a slave for real."

"Yeah, I know now, but I didn't know then. Well, that happened, and I got to see just what it was like from your point of view. But I thought nobody knew about it but Will and I."

Andrea spoke. "But a lot of us weren't sure until you told me."

"Right. But then there was a meeting, and nobody on the dev team..."

"The who and the what?"

Natalie explained. "The development team. The guys who built the ULD and who are setting this place up. Anyway, none of them took you guys seriously when you gave them feedback, and I was sitting there thinking, 'But that's exactly how it was'. You guys told them exactly what it was like, and they didn't listen to you. I thought they'd have taken me seriously if I made a big deal about it, but I was afraid to since they'd all think I was weird for doing it. And I didn't think any of you guys knew, and didn't want to admit it in front of you."

"Now they all see you as just meat to fuck."

Natalie glared through the bars. She couldn't see past Bradley all the way down to Isabelle, whom she thought had made the comment. "Thanks for reminding me. Anyway, I asked around, and found out there was such a thing as a FINO contract, and I thought if I was in a FINO to Southwest, I could be Naked Slave Girl in a ULD during a test, and Boss Investor afterward during a team meeting. But I had to get graded for that."

"You've never been graded?" It was the little blond, Natalie wasn't sure of her name.

"No, I'm from back east. Nobody gets graded out there. So Will took me to HCI to get a grade, and next thing I know, he sells me."

"Hold on." It was the little blond again. "Are you related to him?"

"No."

"How can he sell you if he's not your next of kin? Did you owe him money or something?"

"No, he had my power of attorney."

"What's that?"

Natalie began. "It's a legal document..."

The little blond cut her off. "It gave him the legal right to sell her. And probably a whole bunch of other stuff. You were an investor. What happened to all your property?"

"I don't know...I would think he has control of it."

"Including what you owned of the company?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't he?"

"You didn't have a lawyer go through this before your grading?"

"I did see a lawyer. And he referred me to her."

"Holy shit, girl, that was a con for the ages. Even a lawyer was in on it."

The slaves then pried the story of Natalie's last two days from her, everything from meeting Jordan before her first auction to the story of that auction, the meeting with Mr. Murdoch, saying goodbye to Jordan at the rest stop, being shipped to the Big D, her block routine there, getting branded, all of it. The other girls shared pieces of their stories, but mostly, it was Natalie explaining the events of her great fall. They had just turned from that to speculating about their future and what might be wrong with Master Will when Master Mike returned.

"Everybody, listen up. When I let you out of your cages, go take a piss if you need to, clean up, then come back and kneel Down by your cage. Been a little change of plans."

Natalie really didn't have to pee, but she'd learned that slaves can't just go relieve themselves whenever nature called, so she stood in line for a chance to squat with the others before returning.

When they were all kneeling with downcast eyes, he resumed. "So, there's been a medical emergency with Master Will. We don't know what's wrong with him, Marianne, Kate, and Dan are at the hospital now, and they'll call whenever they know more. He might be back later today, and he might be out for a month, we don't know. So, for today, I'm going to have you guys clean up. Teams are 77 two and 42 10, sweeping, no, let's make that dusting inside the curtains. 81 75 and 63 28, you guys sweep. 26 14 and 85 78..."

There was a promise of a reward for the first team to finish to his satisfaction. Sasha explained how they were to divide up the space into squares bounded by each roof column, and to make a dust pile in each one. As they swept, she told her story, the one Bradley had promised was a good one.

She'd never been in a serious relationship, but fell hard for a girl she'd met at the restaurant where they both worked. They had gotten an apartment together, slept together, had dreams of a better life together. She'd been devastated to find her partner had cheated on her, worse, it had been going on for some time, and her partner had been behind on her share of the rent and other bills. Alone while her partner was out with her new love, Sasha had piled some momentos of their time together on the coffee table in the living room and set them on fire. Alas, the fire had gotten out of control, and burned down 12 units in her apartment complex, leaving several families homeless. And that was how she got the circle star brand on her butt for arson.

It took hours to clean the huge building. Sasha told her of some of the other slaves. Andrea and Danielle were enslaved when they couldn't pay off their student loans. Isabelle had been married to a spend thrift, the marriage dissolved when they each went off to serve a four-year indenture. Cindy (the short blond) had tried to start a business and had defaulted on the loan; she'd been separated from her former partners after obedience school. And Justina had drawn the short straw between three sisters who decided that the only way to pay their mother's medical bills was for one of them to be sold.

One by one, each pair of slaves finished their tasks and made their way back to Master Mike. Isabelle and Cindy got the reward, a slave biscuit each and a chance to raid Master Mike's toy bin and pleasure each other while the others watched. They had just finished and were cleaning up when Master Mike's phone rang. He ordered them all back into their cages, and dashed off to the front again.

He was gone the best part of an hour when he returned with Kate and two sheriff's deputies, a male and a female. Kate appeared to be looking for a particular slave, and quickly pointed out Natalie.

"There. That's the one."

Master Mike ordered her out, and then to Collar. She felt one of the deputies remove her collar, then install a new one, just as heavy and with shock prongs that weren't as blunt as the ones in the Southwest collar.

"You are under arrest by the Harris County Sheriff's Department as a material witness. You are being taken to the Harris County jail. Once you enter the jail, the collar you are wearing will deliver a powerful and extremely painful shock if you attempt to escape. The jail officers are authorized to use any means necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. Certified peace officers may also use deadly force if justified. If you follow my instructions you will not be hurt. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Fours, slave."

Natalie went down to her elbows, her ass rising from her heels.

Crack! A line of fire crossed her buttocks.

"Slave, my title is Deputy. I outrank any mere Master, you might want to remember that."

"This slave hears and obeys, Deputy." Natalie kissed her brightly polished boots.

"Back hands."

Natalie rose to the Down position, and the male knelt to apply the cuffs. The woman had another surprise, a black hood that went over Natalie's head, cutting off sight and muffling most sounds. Close as she was, she could still easily heard the next command.

"Open."

Natalie adjusted to the taste of the rubber gag, noting from the shape that it seemed to be similar to a short, fat penis.

She could barely make out one other thing as she was being led away. It was Master Mike, asking for a property receipt.

————————————————————

Natalie had grown accustomed to being at someone else's mercy, having been subject to overwhelming force at HCI and the Big D. Even the way Master Mike had welcomed her back to Southwest Shipping had reinforced just how powerless she was against a single slave wrangler, finding herself on the floor with a shock prod in her back simply for looking at him the wrong way. But being hooded this way was yet another level of helplessness. She couldn't know where she was going, couldn't even read a tag on a nearby crate, she couldn't speak or even make eye contact with anyone. At least the deputy had been kind enough to tell her that she was being taken to the jail. Slaves should be grateful for small favors.

There was a long walk to the front of the building, the polished concrete cool under her bare feet. Who had seen her? Was there anyone else in the building besides Master Mike, Kate, and the police? Had her ears been uncovered, she could have picked up the subtle sounds that would give away their presence. Now, she had nothing. She was outside now, she could feel the sun on her naked body, the sidewalk rougher under her feet than the polished floor of the warehouse.

"Down. Back in."

She guessed that she was being shipped by poodle cage, and felt behind with her feet for an opening. Hands on her ankles guided her in. She was aware that a door closed in front of her, and then felt her crate being lifted. It swung as if dangling from a crane, then was pushed backwards to rest on something solid. Another door closed, larger and much more substantial than the one to her cage. She more felt than saw her compartment grow darker. After waiting a few minutes, her vehicle started and began to move. She wondered who legally owned her now. Regardless of that, the Harris County Sheriff's Department had possession of her, and as they say, possession is nine tenths of the law.

In less than an hour, she arrived...somewhere, and her cage was removed from the vehicle, and lowered to the floor. Then the floor began to move, and Natalie surmised she was on some sort of cart or dolly. It started and stopped a few times, and she thought she heard the sound of electric door locks buzzing. Then her cage was lifted, and lowered to the floor (by hand, she thought), and the door to her cage opened.

"Slave, out."

Natalie crawled out and assumed the Down position, knees on the smooth, hard floor. She thought that best. After a few minutes, whatever her cage had been sitting on was wheeled away. Maybe her cage was on it, there was no way to tell. Then hands grasped her head, unfastened the panel covering her mouth, and pulled out the penis-thing.

"Open!"

"Open."

So, there were at least two of them. She held her jaws open wide as something was inserted between her teeth, preventing her from biting down. Hands grasped her jaw and the back of her head, immobilizing her, as gloved fingers invaded her mouth, searching for whatever they might find. A finger also searched between her teeth and gums before withdrawing, and the bite block was also removed. Someone peeled down her lip and took down her SIN as well.

"Fours. Over here." Hands guided her, she was made to kneel on some platform a few inches off the floor.

"Gratitude." Um, that was ass up, head down, hands out in front, palms up, but cuffed as she was, she assumed that ass up and head down was sufficient. Oh, and knees apart, but that was a given for nearly all the kneeling positions.

She felt two greasy fingers inside her, although she found that even in this somewhat clinical setting she had still managed to self-lubricate. Maybe it was the hood, maybe it was a protective response knowing that there was nothing she could do to prevent a gang bang here. Texas had a thing called atonement for criminal slaves where they were fucked hard after being convicted. She didn't think she'd be subjected to that as a material witness, but she couldn't rule it out, either. If she was about to be raped, she was resolved to enjoy it. After all, it was the proper thing for a slave to do, and it might win her better treatment while she was here.

The fingers were replaced with something hard that she guessed was a speculum. Well, of course all slaves were subject to a cavity search, not just while in custody, but any time their Master so desired. It stretched her uncomfortably; she'd have to dock the jail a few points in her review for lacking the personal touch when it came to slave handling. And if this was a cavity search, that meant...

Ow. Ow, ow, ow. The first finger in her butt wasn't bad at all, but the second was too much, too soon. Oh, at least they were well lubricated, that took the level of pain down to a four out of ten instead of seven or worse. Then something hard went up there, about the size of the two fingers together, and...

Oh, yeah. Enema. Natalie reflected that she'd never had one in her life before this week, and now she was averaging about two a day. No, it was two a day...she counted. Well, no matter.

Soon she was squatting over what she hoped was a toilet, her crotch was rinsed, and then...wonder of wonders, they finally took off that damned hood!

"Slave, bend over this table, look at me."

As she did so, the big male deputy placed a brush on the table in front of her face, then pinned her to the table by her shoulders, using his weight. Another stood behind her, releasing her handcuffs.

"Take this brush and shower. Scrub every inch of your skin as directed. Understand?"

"This slave hears and obeys, Master."

Slap! The palm of a hand connected hard with her right butt cheek. "You call us Officer in here, understand, slave?"

"Yes, Officer."

Slap! It was starting to sting. "Get that ass moving. And don't forget your brush!"

Unlike Southwest, the jail didn't stint on soap, although it was some sort of cheap industrial cleanser. The brush was stiff and scratchy, if her skin ever recovered, she wouldn't have to worry about exfoliating for a week. Well, another week. She'd last gotten a similar treatment at the Big D just yesterday, and she'd survived that.

She was given a too-small towel to dry with for too little time to dry properly, then it was "Back Hands!" and she was ready to go again. She waited while they tended to yet more interminable paperwork, eyes down since she thought it unwise to make eye contact with any of the officers.

"Hey, you think we could use this one for a little bit?"

"Yeah, like take your break early?"

"Yeah. A little 'atonement'."

The first man snorted. "She's just evidence, she's not here for atonement. Yeah, use her, just don't damage her. Your ass if you do. And watch that wound on her butt, that's still healing."

"Fuck, that's a Big D brand. We haven't had a Prime in here for what...?"

"Two whole weeks. Jesus, you're one horny bastard."

"You know you're going to dip your wick in her, too."

"Well, maybe I'll be up in a little bit." He approached and groped her vulva, probing her cunt with a fingertip. "Shit, sloppy seconds, she'll be so wet I won't even feel anything."

"We're not going to save you a spot."

"Asshole!" She could tell just by the tone of his voice that the man was amused, not angry. The man (was he some sort of supervisor?) gave her butt another slap, although not as hard as the previous ones.

"Come here, cunt," said the shorter one with the buzz cut. "Time for you to earn your three hots and a cot."

The furniture reminded her of the room at the Big D where she'd been gang fucked, only there were multiple benches on wheels. She guessed that "atonements" could involve multiple defendants at once, well, technically they would be multiple convicts. The benches looked more complicated, too. Besides having attachments that she didn't quite understand, it looked like multiple people could be stacked on a bench at the same time. She hoped they didn't go into full "punish the guilty" mode, as it seemed that could be sheer hell.

"I didn't see anything on the schedule. What did she do?" It was a third jailer, a Hispanic.

"Nothing. Material witness."

"Oh, a well-behaved slave. We don't see many of those in here."

"Well, we'll see about the well-behaved part. Right now, I just want to see if she's a good shag."

This was definitely, really happening. Natalie began to psyche herself up, much as she did before her last gang bang.

They're not going to hurt you. You're not here for punishment, they just want to have some fun and use you. Well, you can use them, too. Just cum and cum and get them off, it'll all be fine. They'd noticed her brand, apparently it gave her some small measure of status. For a pleasure slut, attractiveness was a currency, and she was pleased to know she had some of it. Just relax and enjoy it. Oh, where had she heard that before? But for a slave, it wasn't some kind of sick joke, it was not only her new reality, but a survival strategy. If life gives you lemons...cum your brains out.

She didn't need to be told to open when a cock was presented at her face. She gazed up lovingly at it's owner, wanting him to think that she really enjoyed this. Well, she did, she'd learned a few new skills earlier that day, and she wanted to show them off.

"God damn, that's good. Suck it, bitch! Holy shit, that's good. I'm going to blow too soon, I want to pull out but I can't, I don't want to, ahhhhhh..."

"Well, now we know how she got graded Prime." Natlie felt someone enter her pussy. "Me, I'll just take the slow boat to China." He started thrusting as she clamped down on him.

"Damn! I got my nut already. I want to slap this bitch for making me come too quick, but I can't bring myself to punish her for doing such a good job."

Natalie felt that was her cue. "Officer, this slave apologizes and will help you use her longer the next time. May this slave help get you hard again now?" She opened her mouth and gazed at him expectantly.

A female voice behind her interrupted. "He can get hard watching you service me." Natalie felt a well-lubricated finger enter her back hole. "I can feel your dick through her asshole."

Without missing a beat, the man pumping her pussy answered. "What are you doing to do, give me a hand job while I'm fucking her? Get me off that way?"

The woman laughed. "You're just going to have to wait until we both get off shift to get off with me. You know the rule. We can both fuck the same prisoner, but not each other on department time." She placed her boots, uniform trousers, and panties in a locker, and wheeled an adjustable chair to Natalie's face. "Let's see if this cunt has any of Officer Morales' spunk left over for my pussy."

Natalie had expected to eat several pussies that day, but not here. She wondered if it was a promotion to go from eating slave pussy to jail officer pussy, and decided that since eating slave pussy might lead to freedom, she'd rather be doing that. Her regret was mitigated by the fact that the woman was fairly clean if a bit sweaty near the end of a long workday, and that she genuinely appreciated Natalie's efforts. So much of what happened to slaves dehumanized them, and Natalie appreciated that if she was reduced to nothing more than a sort of cunt-licking animal, it was better to be acknowledged as being good at it.

"What do we have here?" It was a third man.

"Material witness. Graded Prime."

"Doesn't the DA want to...?"

"Not until tomorrow. Ours tonight."

The man in her pussy finished, spasming out his seed as Natalie gave him a final massage with her vagina. "Uh, good cunt. You know what they say about Primes."

Whatever that was, Natalie would have to wait to find out, since neither her nor anyone else answered. The third man spoke. "Hey, Consuelo, you know what I like to do. Want to climb on the back door?"

With her face in the woman's sex, Natalie assumed the other had answered non-verbally. She was a little surprised to see a new man, one with a ruddy complexion, crawling underneath her to lie on his back on a lower level of the fuck bench. She felt his hands at her lower lips, pulling them apart.

"Just lower yourself down on to me, say hello to my little friend, although he's not so little, is he?"

She didn't think he'd demand an answer with her face tending to a different task. He certainly wasn't as big as Master Mike, maybe just a little smaller than Master Will, but he still filled her insides. Trussed up as she was, she couldn't return his thrusts as enthusiastically as she might, but did her best to allow him to scratch their mutual itch. Then she felt a finger enter her back hole, uh, was it the first guy who she'd just blown? It was hard to tell.

Then he was pushing into her...owie! owie!...oh, and once inside, it wasn't so bad, just a little uncomfortable. Uh, and she felt very, very full, in a good way. Had he taken his time, she'd be well on her way to her first orgasm of the evening. Well, with the two men inside her, she'd get there soon enough. It was hard to do a good job of eating pussy with the two men inside her, sometimes synchronizing strokes, and sometimes out of synch. Still, she persevered, and was rewarded when the woman jammed her groin into her face, and moaned out her pleasure as her juices streamed over Natalie's face.

Then another man appeared before her, and she could taste her own juices on him as she fellated him to a full erection.

The woman, now resting off to the side, took note. "You sealed that bitch up airtight! Lucky cunt, I'm going to have to try that sometime."

"Any time, sweetheart!"

"Ha! You know the rules. If Ed and I ever have a three-way with another woman, I get to pick who she is, and if we ever do one with a man, he gets to decide. Maybe if you washed his car..."

"Fuck you!"

"You wish!"

Natalie experienced her first three-cock orgasm moments later. It wasn't the only one she had before they finally took her, spent and exhausted, to a cell.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 18):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosomejeepsterbertrumm00057dtrelskyGeemikey22HarlequinTauriRedjean.amelot and 8 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 16

Post by Carl Bradford »

ElJefe, you are a genius at plotting. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse but she might survive, Boom! Excellent, as usual.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 6):
bertrumm00057ElJefedtrelskyjeepsterZeeChromosometimerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Like Carl said! More twists and turns to this story!

On another note the reason it takes me a while to respond is that I had a stroke 8 years ago! I still get around but slower than before! And typing with 1 finger while covering the key pad with your hand really sucks!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 5):
ElJefeCarl BradfordZeeChromosomemikey22timerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I agree, this is a wonderful plot twist, that once again leaves me guessing!

What happened to Will? In Joe Doe stories, these sorts of workman's compensation cases are common, mostly from Pleasure Sluts who orgasm so violently that they break their slave handler's fingers. Let's hope Natalie and the accountant bought "groping insurance", and that Will is back to copping free feels soon.

A material witness to what? One thing that occurred to me is that all of trading Natalie back-and-forth, particularly if she's an investor (or was an investor) could raise red flags about whether this was really an arm's length transaction. If El Jefe and I sell a pencil back and forth, and keep bidding up the price, that doesn't mean that asset is worth $10,000. And Natalie puts the ass in asset. Perhaps there are questions from our California investor about whether Natalie is really a slave, and how company funds were used for these fun-and-games?

It's fun to speculate, and I'll look forward to the next chapter! NICE WORK!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 7):
ZeeChromosomeElJefemikey22TauriRedCarl Bradfordjeepstertimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

For some reason After reading so much of this. I’ve got this plot in mind for a slave recruitment story. Never thought about a slavery themed story before until reading this one.

Great chapter as always
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
TauriRedjeepsterElJefetimerider

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

WOW the plot just took a 190 degree turn, excellent work. :tiphat: