Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 28

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 28

Post by mikey22 »

As the rack was being cleaned and sterilized, Chet takes a well deserved break.
He reaches into his ice chest and cracks open his last beer.
He then looks up at one of his slaves.

“ Go get me more ice and another case of beer. “

Moms head snaps towards his direction.

“ That voice? “
She says to herself, as she looks him over from the back.
The filthy Goodyear cap turned backwards. And the thin blonde greasy hair, did not go with the Chet that she knew.
Though she told Crystal she met a guy named Chet in a bar. But the truth was she knew Chet real well.
The long unkept beard also had her thrown off. Chet then took off his cap and wiped the sweat from his nasty bald head.
The Chet she knew wasn’t bald, and was clean shaven.
Like Crystal she took notice of the USMC tattoo on his for arm.

“ Shit! He was in that war too? “

But in Reality Chet had fought in lots of wars.

American Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil war, where he severed proudly as Tennessee volunteer. Where he was residing at the time.
WW1 and WW2 Korea and Vietnam.
Chet loves a good fight. And war always gave him a good opportunity just to do that.

Mom was still not convinced that it was the same Chet. But what he did next convinced her that it was.

He got up from his squatting stance, and walked toward them, stepping right outside the shed. And right in front of them and everyone else, he takes out his long thick cock and takes a nice long piss.
Chet has no shame whatsoever. And doesn’t give a damn who sees it.

“ See mom I told you it was a foot long! “
Crystal says pointing at him.

“ That’s the guy that fucked me for an hour straight! “

Mom couldn’t help but to blush.

“ My God it is him! “
She says to herself as her heart pounds rapidly.

The memories of Chet came flowing back to her.

Flash back.

Mid 1880’s Pittsburg Pennsylvania.

As in most of these stories, slaves were commonly sold down river to the Deep South. To work the plantations, brothels and to be sold off the auction blocks at New Orleans as an exported slave.

But in moms case, after that war of northern aggression, the rules and ways were quickly changing. And she found herself and many other younger southern bells were sold up river to yankee land.

And in the brothels of Pittsburg she met a much younger Chet, who was right there on the ground floor of the Industrial Revolution, working the steel mills. And mom herself was for a time Chet’s favorite slave to fuck.

Chet catches her checking him out. He just gives her a wink from his sparkling blue eyes and a sly smile through that long filthy beard.

By then it was time to get back to work, and he proceeded to brand the next girl.

Misty noticed mom looking hard at Chet.

“ Mom you know if someone ran him through a cattle dip, and gave him a haircut and shave, he’d be a good looking man. “

“ Yes he would be. “
Mom said in agreement.

“ You should go after him mom. “

“ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! “
Mom was thinking hard about that one. And Misty could tell it.

“ But if you do, I ain’t calling him daddy! “

“ Of course not dear! I’d never expect you to do that! “

Misty seemed relieved to hear her say that.

A few more girls get branded. And by then it was Crystals turn. But before mom allows her baby to step into that rack, mom wants to inspect it. And Chet allows her to do it.
Mom gets a serious look on her face, as she herself stepped up to the rack. And looks it over as if she’s inspecting the welds where each piece of it was put together.
She grabbed a hold of the bars, and with all her might she try’s to shake it. And it doesn’t move a bit. She seemed satisfied with that.

She then pointed to the oven.

It had a loud roaring sound to it. Chet then put on one of his gloves, and reached for a valve, which shut off the gas from within it. He then opens the door so mom could look inside she feels the heat hit her straight in the face, as she watched the flickering flames and sees those red hot branding irons, smelling the sulfur from the burning coals. She just stared at them, and goes into a daze.

From behind she feels Chet smack her ass, which caught her off guard, making her jump.

“ Where in the Hell did you get this brand? That looks like shit! “

“ That’s a long story. “

Chet knew then why mom was inspecting the equipment.

“ You ain’t got to worry Deb, I’m a professional! “
Chet said with arrogance.

“ I know you are. “
Mom said stepping away from the rack. Crystal then stepped into it, and the slaves quickly worked to strap her in securely.

Mom placed her hand on Crystals shoulder.

“ This is a major milestone in your life, taking a brand is just like loosing your virginity. Your life will never be the same as it was before. “

Mom leans into her, and kissed her cheek.

“ Remember rub that pussy! And time your orgasm, it does in a small way takes the edge off.
I love you! “

Mom then backs away and nods at Chet, letting him know that she’s ready.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
JustBobJim927jeepsterreddbunnztimerider

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 28

Post by JustBob »

This is good. Can't wait for the next one. I would love to know what each character is thinking. Once Crystal is branded, I hope you reveal the Chet story. Maybe get mom and Misty branded too.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22