Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 29

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 29

Post by mikey22 »

By this point in time, Chet probably had going on more than two centuries worth of slave branding experience under his belt. He could brand the slave perfectly without the aid of a branding rack. There were many times in the old western frontier days, that he’d meet a group of cowboys that had a heard of young slaves out on a slave drive.

And under the big pot of beans and pulled pork cooking over the open fire. Would lay those hot branding irons ready to go.
The slave would have her hands and feet shackled, and Chet would just hold her down with his size 12 boot, and press that boiling hot iron into her flesh.

After the hard days work was done, Chet and the cowboys would sit around eating the beans, pork and maybe a slab of beef on the side, with whiskey to drink. While the slaves may get a hands worth of carefully rationed kibble, and maybe some water if there was a creek close by.

Back to the present.

Crystal was pouring sweat in anticipation of waiting this torturous ritual. And Chet seemed to be taking his own sweet time.
By watching the others the process looked to be efficiently fast. But as it became Crystals turn. Time just seemed to have come to a tormenting halt. The seconds just dragged into an agonizing Hell of doom.

Chet opened the oven, and pulls out the iron, holding it in front of Crystals face.
The Prime plus brand was the biggest brand that the market had.
Prime was spelled out with a capital P.
Next to it was a plus sign. “ + “
Beneath it was the towns name of Natchez, which was spelled out in a classic form of calligraphy. It definitely had a classic and artistic look to it.

The bite stick was then placed between Crystals face and the brand. She opens wide and bites down onto it.

From behind Misty was watching from just outside the shed.

Misty’s view point.

“ She’s crazy as Hell! Look at how beautiful her body is. And she’s got herself into the situation of letting that pig of a man brand and scar her beautiful body for the rest of her life. “

Misty was beside herself.

“ Is being classified Prime? Really worth all this misery? “
She wonders.

The questions of why? Are endless.

Why? Do free women that are free to choose their life’s paths, want to degrade themselves down to a slaves level?
Slaves are always looked down upon or pitied. Or at least obviously in public anyway.

As Crystal clenched her teeth into the stick, so hard that her jaws ached. Her left hand gripped the steel bar, as if she was holding herself from falling off of a mountain side. Her right hand vigorously rubbed her swollen clit, her clit had never felt so big and sensitive as it did at that moment. Her pussy dripping with wetness of pure desire. Her nipples poked straight out, her toes even curled downward as if they too were gripping onto something that would save her from the pain.
From behind she feels four of Chet’s fingers as he shoved them up her sloppy wet dripping cunt.

Crystals view point.

“ I know this is gonna hurt, but why am I so horny? Why do Instead of his fingers do I wish it was his big dick?
Is this the way a real slave feels? “

From over a hundred yards away, and over the sound of the noise of an outdated 19th century steel mill, she hears the roar of the crowd cheering within the arena, where they were having an emergency anytime auction. The cheers and applause could only be compared in Crystals mind to one of the big time wrestling events that mom and Misty would drag her to on occasion.
Yep there was nothing like Memphis wrestling back in the day.

“ How much is my body truly worth? Oh God! Did I just say that to myself??? “

She felt Chet’s fingers slip out of her gaping pussy.

“ Oh I’m so gapped out! What am I gonna tell Cody? I know he’s gonna have to know! “

She then jumps against her restraints, as Chet smacked her ass one last time.

She turned her head just enough to see him behind her with the hot iron. She quickly turned back towards the front and closes her eyes and holds on with all her might.

She feels the heat of the iron as it comes towards her ass. Then the sudden pain of the burn, the flesh just sizzled like a pan of bacon on top of the stove. Instead of the customary 10 seconds that Crystal had red about in her research of branding. Chet pressed the iron into her for a solid 15 seconds.
She then felt herself come, a climax like she’d never felt before.

From behind Misty jumped a little with surprise also.

“ Holy shit! Did she just squirt? “
Misty wondered.

That was followed by crystal pissing on herself.

“ Oh that’s disgusting! “
Misty said shaking her head.

She then felt the iron as it was pulled away. But unfortunately the pain of the wound didn’t go with it. She hears the sound of the arousal can as the antiseptic burn spray coated the wound, but that did nothing for the pain that Crystal was feeling at the time. A plain white bandage was carefully taped over the wound. She feels a slave girl with a wet washcloth as she wiped her pussy and legs, where she had peed on herself.

She was then freed from her restraints and she kind of wobbled about in a daze of shock. Over across the path to a railing that was under a large magnolia tree.

“ Are you okay? “
Mom asks concerned.

Crystal just held up her hand, letting mom know she didn’t want to talk.
Her stomach churns, she leans over the railing and dry heaves in agony. But thankfully nothing came out.

A slave girl walks over, handing the three of them a complimentary bottle of water.
Slave girl looks at Crystal.

“ The pain will fade slowly. The brand will look good I promise. “
Slave girl spoke in only a whisper. She then looks around to make sure no one sees her talking.

“ I got to get back to work now, good luck to you. “
Slave girl walks away. Crystal watches the slave girls ass swaying from side to side. She too had the Prime plus brand. And it looked awesome. That was the only relief Crystal could feel, was knowing her brand was gonna look that good.

Mom and Misty both then light themselves a smoke. Misty looks at the bottle of water that the slave had given them. The label red.

Natchez creek water purified and bottled by the real slaves of Natchez.

Misty looked over towards the side of that plant, and sees this sludge like stuff, that falls out of a pipe and into a creek.

“ I hope it’s not that creek where this water came from. “
Misty said as she took a sip.

“ Don’t worry, it’s probably from Dasani with just Natchez name on it. Companies do those kinds of things you know? It’s just about advertising. “

Hearing that was a relief to Misty, mom of course was always right. And her knowledge of how businesses worked left no doubt she knew what she was talking about.

While mom tried to talk to Crystal, Misty was fascinated with watching the operations of this fucking plant.

The constant sound of the clanging of men with sledgehammers as they hammered away endlessly. There were men shoveling coal into wheelbarrows and men almost at a running pace with the wheelbarrows of coal along narrow cat walks above, dumping them into the hoppers that fuels these Hellacious antique blast furnaces.
Everything that was done was done by slave power. And what the slave couldn’t do, there were teams of mules to aid them.

Misty watched a team of mules dragging behind them some industrial sized steel beams.

“ What the fuck? Year are we living in? “
She yells out in amusement.

One man in particular caught her attention. He was an older shirtless man. Wearing a white hard hat like a boss would wear, with them green fire retardant industrial pants with steel toed boots.
He stood about 6’8 300 pounds, and was built like Hercules. He was a white man, but his skin had a burnt orange like complexion to it, from working in the intense heat of these furnaces. He too was probably centuries old like Chet was. He just walked about cussing everyone and barking orders. And seemed dissatisfied with everything. As he puffed on a large cigar.

He comes out to where Chet was and got himself a cold beer from the cooler that the slave girls just brought back and was fully stocked.

“ Y’all gonna get your numbers today? “
Chet asked.

You all know how working around these damn companies go? The numbers are everything. Costs of production, profitability and the bottom line. Nothing else ever matters.

“ We always get our numbers. A matter a fact, we’re ahead of schedule. “
The man said confidently.

“ Is that a fact? “
Chet asked.

“ Yes sir! That’s a fact! “

“ What’s the body count like? “
Chet asks.

“ Just lost four yesterday. It’s been good so far today. “

“ After saying that you better knock on wood! “

He starts to look around for a piece of wood just to do that.
And about that time.

Boom!

There was an explosion and fire.
Slaves were running and screaming.

“ Oh what the Hell happened this time? “
He said looking off into the bowels of the plant.

They bring out a slave on a stretcher. He was crying for his momma. And looked like pure Hell.

“ Take him out back and start digging his grave. “The boss man said.

“ But boss he’s not dead? “

The boss man snaps.

“ Do you got any idea what the slave vet charges to come out on a Sunday morning? “

“ But he’s crying for his momma? “

“ I don’t know his momma! Take him out back, and get back to work. The vet will tend to him in the morning! “

Misty who listened to their conversation was shocked. She felt so bad for the slave. But the heartless and crudeness of this man was astonishing to say the least.

Rude, crude, mean, heartless and greedy the man was. Or in other words the typical old white man. Probably from the same generation that killed all the buffalos so they could starve all the Indians out.

By this time Crystal was getting her bearings. And the three of them slowly made their way back up the path.
When they got back up to where the counter was. The smiling man handed Crystal a free tee shirt. She takes and holds it up to read the front of it.

“ I graded Prime! And I got my slave grade from the Natchez slave market. “

Mom quickly grabbed the shirt from Crystals hands, and starts putting it on.

“ Hey! That’s my shirt? “
Crystal yells at mom.

“ You got clothes in the car. “
Mom said back to her.

“ But you didn’t grade Prime? “

Mom holds up her envelope.

“ I’ll bet you I have a Prime grading score card in this envelope! “

“ Since you brought it up, let’s talk about what’s in that envelope? “
Crystal says back to her.

“ No let’s not! I want to go through it first! “

Mom wanted to keep the contents of that envelope under wraps.

As far as the girls knew was that mom came from a Mississippi Delta breeding farm. From the 1940’s. But that old yellowed piece of paper that Crystal got a glimpse of dated in 1776 told Crystal that mom had much more of a past than she led on. And Crystal and Misty wasn’t gonna leave this alone. From 1776 to the summer of 1989 Mom had over 200 years of walking the earth as a slave and as a free woman. She’d watched the entire world change, and all the stories she could tell would be so intriguing.

Misty’s stomach growls.

“ I’m starving! Can’t we go eat now? “

“ Excellent idea! “
Mom said smiling, grateful that Misty changed the subject from the contents of her slave records.
They proceeded on to decide which eating establishment to try out.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
JustBobimreadonly2reddbunnztimerider

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 29

Post by JustBob »

Excellent branding scene! I am interested to see where you take this and how you play with the very long lived people.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22