Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Cheerleader Gambit, chapter 1

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Dramatis Persona
Amber, aka Splits - Redhead, 5'4" (think Amy Adams) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010736/bio ... _ov_bio_sm

Josua (Josh) Bronson - aka Bucking Bronson

By GreyRose

Amber pondered on how surreal her life had become. Last semester she was a 3rd year college student with an unlimited future. Today her future was what others said it was. At the start of the summer she and 5 friends had played what they thought was an exciting game, which became a frightening right of passage.

Her mind still shied from the time spent in the Slave Boot camp. She still didn’t want to think about how much it had changed her, how much it had changed all of them. She knew that she was no longer the independent person she had been, now she gave automatic difference to anyone that showed dominance. She could and did act independently but only in how she followed orders given her.

The passage of time felt broken. Her life passing in dizzying blocks of crystal clarity, interspaced with fuzzy blocks of time with little of note. It didn’t help that she felt herself shifting back and forth between Amber the free woman and Splits the slave girl. The more her slave heat was brought forth the more she became Splits, thinking with her cunt not her mind.

In the weeks she and the others had been in training her apartment had been cleaned out and her master had moved in, only her cosmetics and personal hygiene things were left out for use. It seems that her Master wasn’t ready to share her with the others at the Frat house he belonged to. So he had moved in and was waiting for her once she had ‘graduated’.

It was odd being back at the apartment, she could no longer think of it as hers, as everything was so different. Her master kept her slave naked, with addition of the hobble chain that shortened her steps. Inside the apartment the impact on her mobility was barely noticeable with it not being very large. But by having her wear them, it just hammered home the total control her Master had over every aspect of her life.

Before he had let her out of the apartment on her own he gave her a ‘present’. In his dirty imagination he had decided that a perfect gift for her was a butt plug, one that had a red stone that anyone could see whenever she bent forward. It made walking or sitting a new sensory experience. The first few day’s she waddled more than walked, but quickly realized that the damned thing was constantly teasing her. She soon found herself swinging her ass more as she walked as a way to increase the sensations it gave her.

The thing she hated about it was that it was locked in place. When she had to use the bathroom, or rather the slave litter box, he had to unlock and remove it for her. That bothered her more than being told to use the litter box instead of the toilet. The fact that he had control of her on that level was a huge humiliation. And recently humiliation fired her slave heat, a definite win for her master.

Within days of her ‘graduation’ from slave boot camp, he sent her down to check the mail for the first time as a slave. This was the day after his present, and she was still walking oddly. When he told her he wanted her to leave the apartment, she couldn’t believe that he would do that to her. This was in the late afternoon, the time of day most likely for her to see and be seen by people coming home. The humiliation she felt as she slipped out the door fired her slave heat, so much that she could feel her juices dripping down her thighs.

As she approached the pavilion where the mailboxes were, she saw the mail carrier still had the box’s open. For some reason they were running late this day, and there were several others there waiting for the mail carrier to finish. Amber froze when she saw them, terrified to approach but knowing she could not return without the mail.

As she stood there frozen with indecision, the part that had been Amber fought with Splits. The thought of being seen by these people made her pussy spasm. The two sides of herself were still fighting when someone turned and saw her. At their exclamation she had four sets of eyes checking her out. Splits stepped forward, slave naked with her ankles hobbled. The pleasure slut was the one in control of her body as she shuffled forward.

There were four people there at the pavilion including the mail carrier delivering the mail. The others were an old man that Amber recognized from the ground floor of her building, an attractive blonde woman about her age she had never seen before, and the complex maintenance man.

The two men were obviously interested in the naked slave girl approaching them, the girl seemed equal parts nervous and envious. The heavy set gray haired woman delivering the mail just shrugged and went back to her job, the others looked at her with differing intensity.

As she approached, Splits automatically compared herself to the other girl, the slave automatically feeling in competition with the blonde girl.

As Splits arrived at the pavilion, the old man stepped up to her and barked, “Slave Present!” Amber jumped and did her best, she spread her feet as far apart as the hobble allowed and compensated by spreading her knees wider. She raised her hands and laced her fingers behind her head, and thrust her tits out as best she could. No one noticed the girl behind them snapped to the same position and then almost as quickly returned a normal pose, being very flustered that she had responded just like the redheaded slave had.

Chuckling the old man groped Amber’s tits before noticing how her pussy juice was running down the inside of her thigh. “Oh ho, quite the slut I see! Or is it you just find me your dream master?” The old man and the maintenance man both laugh at his joke.

“Nice one! It's Mr. Abercrombie right?” the maintenance man asked.

The old man replied, “That’s right, Jake Abercrombie. Call me Jake.” He holds out his right hand. The younger man shakes his hand saying, “Roger.” The two men circle Amber who has held the position, not flinching even when the old man had stuck his fingers into her honey pot.

The two men circle the red headed slave, this time it's Roger that barks a command. “Grab Ankles!” Amber’s response is immediate, she bends at her waist and grabs her ankles. This time when the other girl does the same, Jake notices.

As the clothed girl starts to straighten back up, the old man catches her eye and crooks his finger at her. Despite it being obvious the girl points at herself and whispers, “Me?” With a frown and a nod the old man glares waiting for the poor girl to comply.

As the blonde girl steps next to Amber, “Well missy, I see you like to play slave girl. How about we run you both through slave positions to see how you compare,” Jake orders her. Roger agrees, “Oh yes lets see who’s the better slave girl!”

With the two girls standing side by side it was easier to compare them. The blonde appeared taller until Jake ordered her to kick her shoes off to one side. Then they were of a height, the redhead being lean and athletic, the blonde being softer but much more curvaceous.

The blonde girl, who was wearing a short summer dress that leaves lots of leg showing, opens her mouth to say something when Jake barks a command. “Slave Fours!” And both the blonde and redhead girls drop to their hands and knees. With a snap of his fingers and an imperious finger pointing down “Doggy” he barks. Both girls shift so that their arms stretch out before them and lower their heads to the ground, with their ass’s pointing at the sky. The sunlight makes the red stone in Amber’s anal intruder gleam.

Both men are intrigued by the plug in Amber’s ass. As Roger tugs and twists at it, the redhead moans in response. As the humiliation of this stokes her slave heat, Amber fades more and more leaving Splits in total control. The blonde girl steals looks as the slave next to her gets closer and closer to an orgasm.

Just as Splits is about to explode, the maintenance man steps back at a gesture from Jake. “We know she’s slave hot, but look at this blonde! By the way she’s watching, she’s jealous of the attention we are giving to the slave while we ignore her.”

The blonde frantically shakes her head in denial, her mouth opens but all that she manages is a pitiful squeak. The old man flips her short skirt, the one that had been doing such a poor job of covering her bottom, up so that her panties were now in full view. Her position had pulled them tight into the crack of her ass, giving her quite the wedgie. It also exposed her crotch so that both men could see her panties were soaked.

Jake gives one cheek a good smack, with Roger echoing this on the blondes other one. The helpless blonde gave another squeak with each impact. The two men laughed at her and discussed what next to do with the girls. Enjoying as the girls squirm and their asses quiver with their emotions.

Suddenly Jake barks a command, and the girls jump to the demanded position. Both quivering with their panting breath. Again and again, position after position, the girls are posed. Each new pose adds to the heat of each girl's passion.

Pausing Jake turns to Roger, “Something's off. What do you think?”

The younger man nods and pauses for a moment, “Ah of course, it's so obvious! How can we compare the two when the one is still dressed? We can’t properly judge them unless both are slave naked.” He finishes with a chuckle, joined by the other man who nods his agreement.

BEOWRP!

The sudden blast from a siren startled them all, everyone turned to look at the nearby parking lot. There was a police cruiser with its lights going. As they watched a young female officer stepped out and approached the group. Roger suddenly realized that he had someplace else to be and with a mumbled excuse he quickly departs.

The approaching officer was wearing the newly redesigned uniform for female officers. Ankle boots with high heels, a tight miniskirt, a snug polo style shirt with a deep neckline. Her utility belt hung at a jaunty angle, the mike of her radio clipped to her left shoulder. Jake enjoyed her approach as the tight shirt showed her firm tits quite nicely.

As she arrived Jake asked, “And what can we do for you today officer?”

“Officer Juliana DeVries, we had a report of suspicious activity,” the raven haired young officer replied. “And when I get here, I find you gentlemen,” she looks at the swiftly departing maintenance man. “Ahem, I find you molesting this girl.’

“Officer, we were just getting the measure of this slave girl. We meant nothing by it,” Jake waves at the kneeling Splits.

With a laugh Officer Juliana waves that off, “Oh that one’s just a slave girl, it's the free woman that you have next to her that’s why I’m here.” She points at the blonde in the dres next to the slave, in the same slave position.

“Ah…, about that...” the old man paused trying to come up with a reply.

The officer breaks his train of thought, “I’m sorry but that sort of thing can’t be done out in public. If the little slut wants to show off in private that’s fine. Or if she goes ahead and submits to the collar so that this kind of public activity is acceptable, that's fine too. But we have to maintain order.”

As the officer speaks the blonde girl jumps to her feet, a blush coloring her face and on down to her chest. She glares at the officer in response to being called a slut, before focusing on straightening her dress, and grabbing her shoes.

“You. Girl, what’s your name?” The officer asks.

Not able to meet the other woman’s eyes, “Becka, my name is Becka.”

As the blonde pauses, the officer tells her, “Well in the future Becka if you want to strut your stuff against a slave, you do it in a less public venue. Or admit you're really a slave and get collared! Now off with you, go about your business.”

Becka scurried over and picked up the bags she had dropped earlier. She then heads over to the mailbox’s, noticing that the mail carrier had finished and left while she had been posing with the redhead slave girl.

“You too, slave cunt. Off with you, I’m sure that your Master will have something to say about you dilly dallying instead of running the errand that he sent you on!” Juliana dismisses Splits as well.

Amber climbed to her feet and as she approached the mail boxes she passed Becka as the other girl was leaving. She whispers to the blonde girl, “Is that a bag from Pretty Pussy? I bet you have a fake slave collar in there don’t you?” The other girl pauses in shock, Splits the slave girl continues, “I bet you will look sooo sexy wearing it. And wearing your slave collar to come pick up the mail, just like I’m doing, would be so hot wouldn’t it?” Seeing the blonde girl's eyes glaze over, told Splits that she was firing the others slave heat. “You want to do it now, don’t you? Will I see you here tomorrow, slave naked?” Shuddering at hearing those words, Becka just ducks her head and bolts away, clutching her bags to her chest.

Watching the blonde run away pulls Amber, or Splits as she thinks of herself more and more, out of her slave heat just a bit. Thinking on what she just said Amber shakes her head. Where did that come from? Am I trying to slave shame her into joining me in the collar? I know first hand how a silly game like that can get out of hand. I guess I need to be here tomorrow to see if she shows up.

As Splits leaves with the mail, she notices that Officer Juliana is still talking with Jake. From what she can hear he’s been working to charm the young woman.

“...you can’t mean that!” the dark haired officer replies to something the old man had said. Splits notices that Jake has the officer's cuffs in one hand and some keys in the other. She notices that the female officer carries slave cuffs rather than standard police issue that the male officers still carry.

“Oh but I mean it! You are a hot piece of ass, and would look very sexy in a slave collar,” he says light heartedly to the dark haired beauty. He casually snaps one of the slave cuffs closed on her right wrist, and uses that to spin her about. Juliana laughs and fake struggles, “Oh help, I’m being enslaved by this brutal man!” The two laugh, but Jake is trying to capture her left hand for the other cuff.

The two’s actions are interrupted by Officer DeVries radio squawked at her. She immediately got serious and replied. The conversation is quick and to the point, she’s expected to respond immediately to a new call.

She steps away with the slave cuff still dangling from her wrist, Jake calls out to her, “How about you come by after your shift? I have the keys to your slave cuffs, you’ll have to come by.” He jangles the small keyring in his hand.

Juliana tugs at the cuffs and with a laugh, “Oh no you’ve got me half enslaved! Whatever will I do? Such a brute as you, I don’t know if I can trust myself to your evil clutches!” She waves with the cuffed hand the empty loop flailing wildly. “I’ll swing by later tonight.”

Splits is well past them heading back to her master, but she still hears Jake's final words. “Be sure to bring some wine, maybe some of that slave wine I’ve been hearing so much about. If you show up without any, I’ll have to punish you slave girl!”

Giggling she replies as she slides into the cruiser, “Yes Master!”

Splits shuffles back to the apartment, the excitement of her expedition had her needing her master to fuck her hard!

= = =
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 8):
garySurvivor29katamaran789Hooked6Scman493jeepsteraudiq9timerider

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The Cheerleader Gambit, chapter 1

Post by Survivor29 »

I'll start with my one criticism. I am personally not a fan of the anal fixation.

But otherwise a good story and a good start. I'm interested to see what happens to all 3 girls in this story. Honestly, I hope you continue to use the main girl as a way to tell short stories about other girls because I really liked the execution. I want to know what happens to Becka and the police woman and I think seeing it through Amber/Splits eyes is a good way to tell it. Especially with Amber/Splits sometimes contributing to what happens to them :)

Edit: I also forgot to say that I really liked the "hobble chain". I had never heard that term before and I had always just said something like "cuffing her ankles" but I've always really liked that idea for slave girls.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Survivor,
Thank you for you input, I'll always listen to honest commentary. And I understand that not all kinks are shared by everyone. I'm glad the rest of the chapter was something you enjoyed. I introduced an element for a reason and found myself writing it more into the story than I had originally planned. I hope to continue writing an exciting and interesting story for you to enjoy.

(Truth be told anal not big on my list either, but I had a reason to include the toy. I hope that the payoff will offset the negative elements this brings to the story for you.)

GR

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

To everyone, I should have mentioned that Katamaran789 gave me some good feedback that improved this chapter. I was happy to help her a bit with her writing and she's returned the favor in kind. I'm very glad she's joined our group. :)
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post:
katamaran789

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Thanks Writing this story, good start.