Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hey Abner: Summer Break

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Abner: Summer Break

Post by imreadonly2 »

Hey Abner,

As my parents are going to be in Asia for work over summer break, my college roommate Sam has invited me to spend the summer on her family horse farm in Kentucky. I agreed, but was rather surprised when she presented me with papers for a temporary slave indenture. She said it was "just routine" and for "insurance reasons" but I'm a little nervous that I might be getting in over my head. The weird part about it is that whenever I ask Sam about it, I get these weird, elliptical answers.

Will I be working over the summer? Everybody works on a ranch, silly, even if your family does come from old money.
Do slaves on your farm get paddle or whipped. Of course not, if they behave.
What about branding? We have to mark our stock so it doesn't get mixed up when we race. If we mark indentures, it's only temporary, and for their own safety and protection.

Wait. You race PONY GIRLS? I told you we had a pony ranch. What's the big deal? You're on the track team, and have your whole wall covered with ribbons. Or are you too good to win a ribbon for me, since I'm not rich like you are?

Are the girls used... sexually? My dad and my brothers have a lot of stock, so they'll probably not even notice you. Don't worry, Amy, I'll take very good care of you, and you can bunk with me, if you'd like.

Her dad really did give me the once over when I met him, and remarked several times about my "long legs" and asked if I raced. I thought it was weird at the time, but now I know why. Sam has hit on me several times, and practically eats popcorn whenever I dress or undress, so I'm not sure bunking with her as her naked slave girl would make me any safer. (I have to admit I like the attention, and the tease!) I also have no idea what her three brothers are like, although one of them did refer to me as my "sister's hot bunkie" when I answered the phone, which was sort of flattering.

I had agreed to stay at her farm, but I thought I'd be riding horses (they have real horses too). She keeps talking about the horses, and how much I'm going to enjoy riding, and how much fun we'll have exploring all the places around her farm together. It sounds great, but she keeps pulling out the indenture contract, and putting the pen in my hand. She says that I think I'm too good to work on her farm, and is playing poor girl, although if her family owns a pony ranch and can send her to Brown I think that's horseshit, pun intended.

I like to study in the room in my underwear, and sometimes Sam will pop open a beer and just watch me. The other day she got a phone call from her dad. "My dad says you should grow your hair longer, into a pony tail," she said. He also asked for my times on 100M & 200M, and steeple chase, and asked me to send him some videos (I did). Amy was smiling and running her eyes all over my legs when she said she was "looking forward to breaking in the new ponies this summer... I love summer break." I felt a delicious little tingle as the term "summer break" took on a whole new meaning.

During the call she said to her dad that, "It's nice and round, and perfect for the brand," and I looked over my shoulder and she was staring right at my bottom, which was hanging out of the cheeky underwear I always were when I'm studying and she's in the room watching me. After the call, I told her I was scared of getting branding, and she came over and sat on the bed next to me, and began rubbing my butt. "You ass will look so perfect with a brand," she promised, "and it will just be a temporary. You'll be bridled, and can bite down on the bit as hard as you want, so you'll hardly even feel it. Plus I'll be there, giving you a little rub."

She slipped her fingers down and slid past my panties, deep inside me. I was so shocked that i froze, and she fingered me for a good 30 seconds before I finally managed to pull away. She laughed, and slapped me hard on the ass, teasing me about how wet I was, and saying that "my new little pony is in heat, but I'm all the stud you can handle."

I am pretty competitive, and have admitted to Sam that I am sort of curious about how I'd do in a pony girl race, or what sort of price I might bring if I were on the block (although I wouldn't want to be sold!) But although I train pretty hard, I don't have a backstop as my parents will be in Asia, and Sam's dominant boyishness makes me rather nervousness. I'm not into girls, even if I am a bit curious. :?: :?: Plus, she wants me to stay with her the full 3+ months (May - September), "so we can have enough time to get in shape together."

Sam has been very good to me, almost like a big brother, and protector. She actually punched out a guy who was creeping on me, and is my best friend on campus. Now she says I don't trust her, and I think she's "white trash" because she comes from Kentucky. She actually cried, which I've never seen her do. I don't want to lose her as a friend, but I'm super nervous about "summer break". Abner, what should I do?

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 10):
Carl BradfordjeepsterMr. Smithunderdog_13Freight_TrainHarlequindtrelskyBelindaHooked6timerider

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hey Abner: Summer Break

Post by Mr. Smith »

The possibilities for this one are endless. :tiphat:
At this rate Abner will never get his Horny Juice article written or answer Sumiko's Abner letter. Love that picture of that natural blonde.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
underdog_13Carl Bradfordjeepsterimreadonly2timerider

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

To be honest, this scenario may not require much advice from Abner & Amber, unless they want to weigh in. Provided that she includes limits on her self-indenture, I imagine a fun summer where blondie gets an all-over tan while being raced every day and ridden every night. When they go back to school they can play pony and owner on the weekends . . .
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 4):
jeepsterimreadonly2JustBobMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Amy,

The simple act of writing this letter and asking if you should spend the summer as Sam’s ponygirl, tells me where your headspace is at right now. I suspect you are already growing your hair out. Deep down you already know you want to, no need to experience wearing a collar, but want someone to validate your choice and give you the go-ahead. I am happy to be that person and approve this decision. In fact, I would be disappointed in you if you did not sign the temporary slave indenture and spend the summer as Sam’s ponygirl.

Clearly, you have been sexually teasing Sam all year, even to the point of allowing her to finger your dripping wet (slave) snatch. College is a time for exploration and personal growth making this the ideal opportunity to explore your bisexual curiosity while still getting plenty of red meat. Pussy is an acquired taste, just like wine, blue cheese, and sushi, and I suspect that once you dive in you won’t be able to get enough, making Sam a very happy Mistress.

Sam will likely be racing you in the Bluegrass Summer Circuit designed for ponygirls that are college students like you with a temporary slave indenture for their summer break. The circuit consists of a series of races that started over twenty years ago as friendly amateur contests. It became increasingly popular over the last 15 years ever since it sold the broadcast rights to Slave Channel Sport for the Thursday night races.

The network also created Hard Knocks: Bluegrass Summer Dreams modeled after the NFL show. It illustrates the personal and professional lives of the ponygirls, owners, trainers, and staff, including their daily life while focusing on the rookies’ adjustments to becoming new slaves racing as ponygirls; capturing their enslavement, first tailing, breeding and of course their badging. Making these fillies hump the branding iron before and after feeling the kiss of the hot iron is a tradition on the show and an incredible ratings success. You might want to catch an episode with Sam sometime to give you a better feel for your upcoming summer. It’ll be much easier to sit down and watch TV now than that first month after you’re branded.

In recent years recruiting girls from the northeastern liberal arts women’s colleges like Mount Holyoke, Barnard, Bryn Mawr, Smith, and Wellesley along with the Ivy League schools such as Brown has become a thing. There is just something special about breaking in these new northern ponies, in part because of the disbelief on their faces as they give their first slave tip or the first time they get kitted out receiving their tails. Their astonished looks are downright priceless when to their shock and horror they orgasm humping the branding iron. I can guarantee that coming from Brown you will be quite popular and could end up a star.

Since Brown doesn’t have a law school, take a copy of the proposed temporary indenture to the nearby Indenture Clinic at Roger Williams University Law School, and go over it with one of the law students so that you understand the terms. They will make sure certain terms like no overseas travel or transfer of ownership are in place to protect your interests. Your advisor will also ensure that you understand your obligations as an actual slave during your indenture subject to performing certain tasks. I suspect you have already spent many a night fingering yourself during your own slave girl fantasies, so you need to understand the legal realities.

While you’re still at school, tell Sam that you want to spend a Saturday night as her slave so she can demonstrate just how she'll take very good care of you when you bunk with her. Also, ask Sam to start your slave yoga training. I’m sure she will know just what to do and this will help your adjustment during summer break. It might be useful to keep a journal of your adventures for future use for a research paper, book, or just chronicling your experiences to relive as you blissfully paddle your little pink canoe while you contemplate doing it again the following summer. This could be a fun and remunerative summer “job” that gives you an all-over tan while keeping you in excellent shape for the next three years, but don’t forget to always check the provisions of the indenture(s) you sign.

Good luck, Darlin’.

Best,

Abner
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
JustBobCarl BradfordjeepsterBelindaunderdog_13timerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Great advice Abner! Now to see what she does. Like you I expect her to go south with Sam!

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I'd love to see some journal entries as I have one that comes to mind as I type.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford