Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 31

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 31

Post by mikey22 »

The food finally came, Crystal stands there at the table, guarding her freshly wounded ass. As if she expected at any moment either some damn careless kid would bump into her, or some obnoxious jerk would smack her right on her ass. Either one would cause her to leap straight up into the air and cling to the ceiling fan like a startled cat.
Fortunately neither of those things seemed to happen. So she just drank her green grass looking smoothie, and nibbled at her salad and sushi.

Misty on the other hand was a different story. When that huge ass burger and platter of fried tatters arrived. She was like an eating machine.

“ Chomp…Chomp…Chomp…Chomp…Chomp! “

That was then followed by a big slurp, from her second 44 ounce cocaine laced cola.

Crystal looks over at her pig of a twin sister.

“ Oink…Oink! “
She said to her.

“ I’m not a pig! I’m starving to death! “
She said smacking away talking with her mouth open.

“ It’s gonna all go to your hips and thighs! “

“ I’m not fat! I’m Choice Plus! Fat girls don’t get to be Choice Plus! “

Crystal looks at mom, shaking her head in disbelief.

“ Just slow down a little dear, nobody is gonna take it away from you. Plus you don’t want to ruin your stomach. “
Mom warns her as she more slowly eats a way at her own burger.

As the three of them eat and converse quietly to themselves. In through the door this woman walks in. The crowded patrons of the cafe take notice of her by quickly parting out of her way. She moved through the isle made just for her so gracefully, all most as if she was royalty or something.
Her attention was drawn straight to Crystal. She spots that white bandage on her ass, and makes a bee line towards her.

At the table she stands there a second.

“ Excuse me young lady. “
She said politely.

Crystal puts down her fork and turns towards her. And of course has no idea whatsoever who she is. But did recognize her as being the woman from the gallery above her grading room.

“ I’m sure you don’t know me, but I observed your grading. And I’ve got to say I’m so impressed with you. “

“ Thank you. “
Crystal says shyly, not really knowing how to respond to the woman’s comment.

“ So I see you got a brand. Tell me please, how did you grade? “

“ Prime Plus. “

The woman smiles a big smile.

“ That is wonderful! Please I hope you don’t mind me looking you over. “

Crystal felt kind of odd about this. As the older woman took a step back and looks Crystals stunningly sexy body over from head to toe.

Crystals mind was racing.

“ What is she a pervert? Or something? “
Of course that’s her first impression. But the woman had that motherly like appeal to her, in her looks. She looked to be similar to moms age. But as we determined by the evidence within that envelope that moms not ready to share. Only God truly knows how old mom is.
The woman was blonde headed with glasses. She was impeccably dressed in a professional looking business suit with a pair of them black with red bottomed high heels. She wore diamonds on every finger, carried a high end exquisite looking hand bag that looked as if it was made from the hide of a real leopard. The only thing that really caught Crystals full attention was the choker type of slave collar she wore.

“ Is this a slave? Or a free woman posing as a slave? “
Crystal wonders.
The woman speaks as if she’s educated, with that fast talk, like north east Massachusetts or something.

From across the table, mom takes notice of the woman. And though she’s far from being slave naked, a slave is exactly what comes to her mind. Just by watching her mannerisms, body language and hearing that voice. Mom quickly realizes who this is.

“ Oh Please God no! Don’t do this to me please! “
Moms begging to herself.
She also breaks out in a cold sweat and looses her appetite.
She shakes her head slightly, so that her long red hair fall’s enough to hide her eyes.

“ Maybe she won’t recognize me? “
That’s moms hope.

The woman looks back up at Crystals face.

“ You’re so beautiful. And just so much like somebody I used to know, so long ago. “

The woman slowly turned towards Misty.

“ You both are twins? “
She said sweetly with a big smile.

She then looks straight at mom, who was Trembling in total fear.

The woman sniffed her nose, as we know the nose always knows.

“ Deborah?…Is that you? “

Mom gulps.

“ I smell your slave stink! It might be faint but I still smell it! “

“ Belinda? “
Mom mumbles with clenched teeth and a growl.

“ Quit that shit! You got something to say to me? Speak up and say it! And let’s clear the air! “

Mom felt as small as a cornered cock roach, waiting only for Belinda to just squash her under the pointed toe of her high heeled shoe.

“ I’m sure you won’t mind me sitting down? “
Belinda slides out the tall stool and perches herself up on it. As she stares mom down, she reached across the table, and helps herself to moms burger, fried taters and her Jack and Coke.

Misty and Crystal looked on in total shock, seeing their mother being bullied by this woman.

“ Mom? You gonna take that shit? “
Misty asks her.

Misty looks at Crystal.

“ Guess I’m gonna have to whip her ass myself? “

With her fist clenched she starts to slide her chair back.

Mom quickly grabs Misty’s arm.

“ No! Don’t! “

“ Wise move Deborah! I’d hate to take both your girls away from you in a slave collar! But there’s no reason for anything here to get physical! “

She then raised her arm in the air and snapped her fingers twice.

Within seconds a slave girl showed up at the table.

“ Yes mam, what May I get you? “

“ Bring me a glass of your finest wine, and put these three meals on my tab. “

“ Yes mam. “
The slave then hurried off.

“ That’s not necessary Belinda. “

“ Oh I’d say it is Deborah. Mind me asking what you’re doing for a living? “

“ Real estate. “

Belinda busts out laughing.

“ You? A realtor? Really? “

Slave girl returns with that glass of wine.

Belinda sips it, then looks at mom for another attack.

“ The housing market around here must be in the toilet, if the best you can do is a free slave market tee shirt?….I ought to snatch it right off of you, cause you know damn well you ain’t Prime! You do remember? I am The Prime one?…Right? “

Mom nods in agreement with that.

“ Oh I do think I remember seeing you drive in yesterday in that fucking clunker! And that hair? What do you think this is still 1975? “

“ It’s just my look Belinda. “
Mom mumbles.

“ I want to talk about what happened between us in 1895! When you slipped your collar in Denver, while I was being DP’d by three men. “

Mom gulps again, she obviously didn’t want to talk about it.

“ Sisters are supposed to look out for one another you know? “

Misty and Crystal were shocked hearing that one.

“ Mom? What the fuck is she talking about? “
Crystal yells at mom.
And Crystal never cusses so you know she’s pissed off now.

It was obvious that mom and Belinda has a past. That goes way back.
So let’s give a little background on this.

1864 Savanna Georgia.

It all started at a last Chance auction at the Savannah slave market. All sales were final and time wasn’t on the slave markets side, as it was rumored that General Sherman was coming and leaving Scorched earth behind. And he was gonna free the slaves. But as history proved this was only a half truth. He freed the black slaves but the whites not so much.

If this sale was held in modern times, it would have been promoted like that furniture store that runs them commercials during wrestling hour on the weekends. The one that’s been going out of business for the last two years. With that slicked back looking bald man, in that polyester leisure suit. Jumping around like an idiot.

“ Everything must go! All inventory must be liquidated! Zero down with no payment for at least three months! “

You can’t get no better deal than that, and that’s exactly how desperate the slave market was at the time.

Mom and Belinda was put on the block as a pair of sisters. And Belinda was Prime with a branded ass to show for it.
But unfortunately moms lackluster value drug Belinda’s value down, so they and around a hundred or so others were bought for only pennies on the dollar.

Of course this pissed Belinda off, she wanted to be bought by some millionaire who would take care of her properly.
Instead they were chained together in a coffil and marched northward through the woods, avoiding the roads.

And all the way along they watched as History took place, seeing the four horsemen of the apocalypse, leading over a thousands of Sherman’s cavalry. The horses galloping with the sound of the bugle with gunfire as the last of the skirmishes played out. That was followed by wagons of supplies, artillery, ammunition, cannons. More troops of men marching to the beat of the drums.
Atlanta was the last stronghold of the Confederacy, and it burned and lay in ruins. All hope was lost for the southern cause.
The slaves continued north bound and was sold, used and traded as commodities as if they were stocks on the stock market.
Mom and Belinda found themselves on a wagon train going westbound, to settle the Wild West. They worked at Dodge city. As slaves in the brothel for Mrs. Kitty as their mistress.
Later they were traded off to Tombstone Arizona, where they watched the famous shoot out at the OK corral. Later it was California, Nevada then Colorado where mom found the perfect opportunity to slip away and she did.

You would think with mom out of the picture. Belinda’s value would have gone up, seeing her today it was obvious that it had. But for some reason Belinda was still upset with mom, or maybe she just missed not having mom under her thumb.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterreddbunnztimerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 31

Post by jeepster »

Nice chapter mikey! Story just went a direction I didn't see coming!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
mikey22

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 31

Post by JustBob »

Interesting and well written. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22