Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Origin of Horny Juice

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Origin of Horny Juice

Post by Mr. Smith »

This is my attempt to describe the origin of Horny Juice which has been an element in a number of author's stories. Carl described a 25% increase in breast size after prolonged use so I went with that. I often do research online that forms some of the basis for concepts that I use in my stories and that is true for breasts increasing in size during arousal, the relationship between pain and pleasure (BDSM) and nipple orgasms. I mean, if it is on the internet it must be true. Just ask Don Lemon. And yes, there is a nipplegasm article in Cosmo [/url]https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-se ... e-orgasms/[/url]. I want to thank Carl, ESS, Zee, Avvy and Danny for feedback and editing on this tail as I put it together. To the unknown author that created Horny Juice I salute you.

Aaron Fletcher's POV

"Life is good!" I thought as I sat naked in a recliner on the outdoor terrace sipping on a margarita in the Seven South penthouse suite on the top floor at the Ritz Carlton hotel overlooking my stretch of Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman. Sumiko, my Japanese American concubine, and personal assistant was gently giving my left nut a nice tongue bath. I had managed to leave the wife and daughters behind while on a father-son getaway with my business partners and their sons. While Alan and I brought our own personal concubines, Jose and the boys got to play with the high-quality house pleasure sluts that staffed our penthouse suite. The Ritz had a superb on-demand catalog, and they were determined to make extensive use of it.

My son Justin, a senior at MIT, had a margarita in one hand and his fingers entwined in the hair of the busty blonde slave girl named Mandy, or was it Candy, that was one of the many amenities that came with the suite. Justin started face fucking the poor girl, who to him was nothing more than a human fleshlight. These youngsters these days, always in a hurry to get where they are going. Never taking the time to savor the finer aspects of life, like a wet warm tongue massaging your nuts before you get down to business.

"Hey honey, move the tongue south a little, would yah," I sighed as my well-trained slave's warm, wet tongue enthusiastically started massaging the taint right between my nuts and my back door. Damn, that felt good, really good. Everyone likes variety, but at my point in life there’s something to be said for a girl who knows your preferences down to the most miniscule detail.

"Perfect," I groaned happily when her eager tongue settled in on my sphincter.

I sighed, contently looking over the ocean and the spectacular view of the setting sun. Poor Walter “Wally” Cox, my former business partner, never understood moderation, having passed away after taking Prolong while lying on his back with four Horny Juice induced pleasure sluts entertaining him. One eating his ass while working his big toe up her vagigi as she humped his foot while happily tongue drilling his sphincter, another riding his cock giving him a nice Singapore Kiss, the third massaging his chest and suckling his nipples while he finger-fucked her drenched snatch, while the fourth rode his face as he feasted on her juicy pussy. His heart gave out as he shot his final load. "What a way to go," I thought as I silently saluted my old friend knowing he died with a smile on his face going out the way he had always wanted—coming and going simultaneously.

"Hey, dad, can you tell us the real story behind the development of Horny Juice?" asked Justin, putting down his drink long enough to pick up a laptop with the company home page open on the screen.

Cody Cox, Walter's son, also a senior at MIT and Justin’s roommate and best friend, smirked while he ground his cock into the face of his red-haired slave girl, Brandi, or was it Bambi, hell I don’t know. He asked, "Mr. Fletcher, knowing my dad and the rest of you like I do, I don't buy that BS altruistic account on your company website. Justin, read it verbatim and see if you can do it without busting up."

I seriously doubted Justin could read at all as he appeared close to busting a nut in Bambi, or was it Bunny's mouth, but I was pleasantly surprised when he pulled it off. My other partners, Jose Gomez and Alan Chin and their boys, were all on the terrace with us, enjoying the view and ocean breeze with their own attractive slave girls hard at work.

In a sarcastic tone, Justin read, "Horny Juice was developed to assist house slaves, and pleasure sluts alike make the often-difficult transition from their former lives as free women who were used to choosing their sexual activities and partners to becoming the sexual servants of their benevolent owners who now made those decisions for them. Many of these unfortunate women were unfairly disciplined when they, due to no fault of their own, could not become sexually aroused on command at the whim of their masters. Aaron Fletcher, Jose Gomez, Alan Chin, and Walter Cox observed this suffering while in a work-study program sophomore year in the Texas A & M slave kennels and decided to take action to help these poor unlucky women. Motivated to end the suffering of these slaves, they invented Horny Juice as the solution, starting their business out of their small student home at 2901 Forestwood Drive, Bryan, Texas, after turning the garage into a small production laboratory. Horny Juice is now used nationwide to assist these unfortunate slave girls to become happily aroused, ready and willing pleasure sluts for their owners, making their time as slaves more humane and rewarding as they come to enjoy the varied sexual activities of a pleasure slut. Where slaves used to worry about performing certain sexual activities with their owners, thanks to Horny Juice, many pleasure sluts so enjoy their new lives that they regularly initiate sexual encounters with their owners. Thanks to Horny Juice, many slave girls, having found their true calling for the collar, choose to extend their indentures, finding life as a pleasure slut easier and more fulfilling than their prior lives as they struggled to make ends meet in dead-end jobs."

The boys are right, some publicist came up with that cow patucky, but it seemed like the perfect time to give them the real story, so I looked at Jose and Alan for guidance, and they nodded in agreement.

“Aaron, you’re the best storyteller amongst us. It’s time they got the story behind the story,” grinned Jose.

“Ok, it all started Freshman year in the dorms where Jose, Walter, Alan, and I formed our own social club, the Four Nerdmigos. Face it, we were four nerds to which even the nerdettes wouldn’t give the time of day no matter how hard we tried, and trust me, we tried,” I started, until interrupted by Alan.

“Except for Theresa, she had Walter wrapped around her pinkie like a little pet, getting him to write every paper, complete every homework assignment and even wash and fold her laundry,” laughed Jose.

“Until her special pair of pink panties with a bow disappeared,” chortled Alan.

“Aw, come on, my mom wasn’t that bad,” interjected Cody, getting a little defensive.

“Cody, your mother was the master manipulator, using her feminine wiles to get her way in any form she could. She was smart, but damn that girl was lazy, and that’s what got her into trouble years later, and how your dad ended up buying her,” added Jose.

Sensing Cody’s irritation with the way things were going I jumped in, “Let’s get back on track guys. As our freshman year ended, the four desperados here, ever dateless, and horny, came up with a brilliant plan. We decided to rent a cheap house some distance away that summer, work in the slave kennels on campus and pool our money to buy a slave girl to cook, clean and be our fuck toy in the Fall. At the end of the summer, we headed down to the local Dollar Slave Mart to get our girl. Dollar had pens with slaves grouped by slave grade and age with the same price for all the slaves in each pen. There were a few Choice sluts and a large selection of Select and Cutter slaves. The higher the grade and the younger the slave the higher the price. You grab the one you like and go to the cash register and pay, hence the name Grab ‘N Go. With our limited resources all we could afford was something cheap in the Select 35 to 40 Grab ’N Go slave pen.”

Interrupting my story Alan chortled, “Walter insisted we get the one with the biggest tits in the pen and that was Angie. Once Jose pointed out her Venus Academy brand prominently displayed on her ass there was no going back. So, we marched right up and bought her.”

“That’s how you guys met Aunt Angie?” asked Enrique, Jose’s eldest son who was in his first year of law school at Rice.

“Yep, that’s how we met Angie. We should have followed that old adage, never judge a book by its cover. Walter was convinced the store had screwed up and mislabeled her, since she looked Choice. Had we read her bio or even taken a closer look at her, we would have known why she was in that Grab ‘N Go pen. But we didn’t and took her home happy as all get out. Now Angie had an attitude taking charge of our little household cooking and cleaning and damned if she couldn’t suck a watermelon through a hose. She was even a champ taking it in the ass. But after being a pleasure slut most of her adult life she had difficulty getting aroused anymore,” I explained.

“In other words, her pussy, while flexible, was drier than the Sahara Desert,” quipped Alan.

“That condition is described in the DSM V, I don’t remember the name of the disorder off the top of my head, but it involves pleasure sluts that have had so much sex that it becomes difficult for them to become sexually aroused anymore. Today, heavy doses of Horny Juice are used in these cases, quickly solving the problem,” added Brian Chin, a pre-med student at Yale.

“Well, that describes poor Angie back then. Ah, fuck that feels good,” I groaned happily as Sumiko distracted me, once again inhaling my cock to the base in her mouth as her tongue massaged the shaft. If she kept that up, I wasn’t going to last much longer.

"Boys, I need a break from Sumiko's mouth," I chuckled, as my pretty slave spit out my shaft with a disappointed groan and a cute pout on her face.

Most women are happy avoiding a mouthful of splooge, but not my Sumiko. We have an unspoken game of cat and mouse that we play with each other, where Sumiko tries to get me to blow my load in her mouth while I prefer to deposit it elsewhere in or at least on her body. My little fellatrix once confessed that she's wired differently, loving it when a man cums in her mouth; everything from the urgent hip thrusts, the groans of pleasure, the way his hand grasps her head to the taste and consistency of the semen. It doesn't hurt that the Venus Academy conditioned her to climax when a man ejaculates in her mouth either. Sumiko knows she's being bad, but I rarely ever lose; even when I do unload down her throat, losing is winning. And then I get to discipline her, which is even more fun. I really picked a winner when I purchased this slave girl.

I repositioned Sumiko between my legs, lying with her back on my chest and head on my left shoulder so that I could reach my arms around her, taking her pert breasts in my hands. Instinctively I started lightly kneading her titties, softly tracing my fingertips on the areola around her nipples, teasing them by not touching them and then finally rolling her nipples between my thumbs and fingers eliciting moans of pleasure as my adorable slave began to squirm her butt in my lap.

"Bad girl," I teased, pinching her left nipple painfully hard to make her stop.

"Eep," she squeaked, and settled down even though she wanted more stimulation.

With her head on my shoulder, I leaned forward, kissing her on the top of the head taking in the aroma of her shampoo. Peaches and vanilla; my favorite. I love that smell, I even take the time to wash her hair from time to time, massaging her scalp as she constantly moans while enjoying the fragrance of her shampoo.

"Dad, stop playing with your slut's tits and get on with the story," chastised Justin, as he forced his large cock down his slave’s throat causing her to gag.

"Ok, Ok, but let me give you boys a biology lesson on nipples first," I replied, while I massaged Sumiko's breasts, mixing it up by gently rolling her nipples between my fingers as she mewled happily. Starting what I thought would be a fun detour while also drawing upon their intellectual curiosity.

"By nipples, he means the breast/nipple/areola complex, as we scientists commonly refer to it," interjected a grinning Alan. Maneuvering his well-endowed personal concubine into position he took hold of his busty slave girl's large udders, slowly kneading them like pizza dough. "Why don't we make this little exercise a hands-on training, get your sluts in position, boys."

While everyone was getting organized, I continued with the story while playing with Sumiko's titties, "Nipples, when stimulated like this, activate an area of the brain known as the genital sensory cortex. This is the same brain region activated by stimulation of the clitoris, vagina, and cervix. What this means is that a woman's brain is designed to process nipple and genital stimulation in the same way. Which explains why women are aroused by having their nipples touched. Now, some women in the right setting can have an orgasm solely from nipple stimulation. Hence the name nipplegasm.”

“There’s even an article in Cosmo on nipplegasms,” quipped Alan. “I used to read the articles in college to better develop insight into women.”

“And Penthouse Letters,” joked Jose.

“No, it was the Call Me Madam column,” responded Alan. “Penthouse Letters was Wally’s favorite source.”

“Let’s get away from our college source materials,” I interjected. “Horny Juice makes the nipples hypersensitive. For a slave girl on Horny Juice like Sumiko here, nipple stimulation alone easily leads to orgasms. To a certain extent, a pleasure slut on a regular regimen of Horny Juice, or any woman for that matter, based on how their brains are hardwired, now have three ignition buttons, a clitoris and two nipples providing a wide variety of ways to make her climax around your hard cock.”

Up to this point, Sumiko had been moaning delightfully as her orgasm was developing nicely. After months of training by yours truly, she had a short fuse when it came to inducing a nipplegasm. From time to time, I will catch my little darling giving herself a nipplegasm. Grasping each nipple between my thumb and forefinger I squeezed down, pinching the nipples painfully hard, causing Sumiko to squirm and cry out.

“Aigh, Master?” she hissed, suddenly still as her body tensed.

“Ok, pinch your girl’s nipples firmly, and hold them for a good thirty to sixty seconds. Hard, but not too hard, you’re not trying to pop them like zits, Enrique. A woman’s nipples are one of the most delicate and sensitive areas of the body. Pinching them like this reduces the blood flow to the area resulting in a loss of sensation or numbness,” I explained, until interrupted.

“Why are we making them less sensitive if we are trying to give them a nipplegasm?” interjected Cody.

Releasing Sumiko’s nipples, I licked my fingers and thumbs getting them nice and wet and started gently rolling her nipples as I continued, “The real magic happens when you release their nipples and the blood rushes back making them incredibly sensitive. Every sensation is amplified, and every touch, lick and puff of air can feel much more amazing.”

Sumiko’s nipplegasm overtook her as she started her frenzy, hissing, “Oh Master, yesss.” My darling slave girl squirmed a little as her body briefly tensed in my lap until the tremors of her climax subsided.

Sumiko rubbed her ass into my cock, turned her head looking up at me with a hopeful look on her face as she slyly asked, “Would master like to fuck me now?”

I released her nipples and started kneading her breasts again, “No, not yet,” eliciting a cute pout on her face as I continued my manipulation of her teats while avoiding her sensitive diamonds.

“The thing about nipplegasms is that they are nice, but not really all that intense, leaving your slave girl wanting more. They are legitimate orgasms but rarely ever as powerful as those triggered by a hearty vaginal or anal pounding. Look at them as an appetizer for the main course,” I joked.

Alan quipped, “It’s like eating potato chips, you can’t ever stop at just one. You always have to have another.”

“We had so much fun with poor Angie as we experimented on her with our various Horny Juice formulas giving her nipplegasm after nipplegasm until she was frothing at the mouth, begging to get fucked,” joked Jose.

Yeah, we had Angie begging for a drilling after just one nipplegasm and frantic after a handful of them. At least we delivered,” laughed Alan.

Starting in on Sumiko’s nipples again I continued, “There is another dynamic at play here. The relationship between pleasure and pain. The same neurotransmitter that helps control the brain’s reward and pleasure centers, dopamine, is also active in the body’s chemical reactions that make us feel pain. Understanding how the body reacts physically to pain and pleasure coupled with the mental component of getting inside your slave’s head is key here.”

Alan added, “It’s called the pain-pleasure continuum. The context in which the pain is inflicted is a key factor in making pain pleasurable. Here Aaron has Sumiko acting in a sexual manner where she is also highly aroused. Sexual interaction activates certain dopamine neurons in the brain's reward systems, and this system's activation suppresses negative emotional reactions to pain. Prior to the experience of pain, visual stimuli, environmental context, emotional state, interpersonal connection, memories, and, yes, sexual arousal work together to create a desire for and receptivity to pain. Sexual arousal alters pain perception so that stimuli that would be experienced as unpleasant outside of an erotic context is experienced as pleasurable.”

“Is that also how women can climax during a whipping like we see on TV during the Cropgasm contests?” asked Enrique.

“Exactly,” answered Alan. “That will be our topic tonight after dinner as we continue our exploration of the magical wonderland that is a woman’s body from a pain/pleasure perspective. For pleasure sluts, the repeated pairing of physical pain and sexual arousal in their training and daily lives conditions them to experience certain kinds of pain as pleasurable and arousing.”

“So, it’s kind of like Pavlov’s dog, right, dad?” interjected James, a freshman at Harvard.

“Right you are; proper conditioning is the key to a happy pleasure slut,” responded Jose.

“Using pain to stimulate your slave’s nipples employs the same theory as the Cropgasm contests, but the technique is different due to several factors. There are only two nipples, they are highly charged erogenous zones and you must squeeze each nipple long enough to affect the blood flow to heighten the sensitivity. Also, the pain is suddenly replaced by intensely erotic pleasure, creating the illusion of pleasurable pain after just two cycles. That leaves your slave girl craving the pain from having her nipples squeezed because she associates it with pleasure,” I explained, while once again squeezing down on Sumiko’s nipples causing her to squirm delightfully in my lap.

“Aihh, yes,” moaned Alan’s busty concubine, as she had her first nipplegasm. Being a big-time tit man, attracted to well-endowed women, he was a true master at eliciting orgasms this way. With his slave girl he had lots of material to work with.

Then Jose’s slave girl had her nipplegasm as I released Sumiko’s nipples and quickly pushed her into another one. The boys were still working over their slave girls whom I suspected wished they were in the experienced hands of my generation. It looked like Cody’s girl was about to get off. When Sumiko settled down, I returned to gently massaging her tits while purposely avoiding her hypersensitive nipples.

“I’ve been giving Sumiko regular nipplegasms for about eighteen months now, ever since she completed her training at Venus. She is now conditioned to climax from nipple stimulation, making it easier for me to push her into orgasm after orgasm with each subsequent climax leaving her wanting for more,” I explained. “One thing to remember, the sudden blood flow leaves that nipple highly sensitive for quite some time.”

Dipping the fingers from my right hand into my margarita, I scooped up some of the cold slush while saying, “Now you can combine the pain and pleasure like this, overloading your slave’s senses. The pain creates a sensation contrast so that it intensifies the feelings of pleasure in Sumiko’s right nipple when I pinch her left one like this.”

Squeezing down on Sumiko’s left nipple I simultaneously massaged her right nipple with my cold margarita coated fingers getting liftoff as she exploded in her most intense nipplegasm yet. “Oh fuck, Master, yes,” moaned Sumiko, as her body tensed in my lap and shuddered while she enjoyed the orgasm that I gave her. When it was over, she collapsed in my lap as I cuddled the panting slave girl in my arms as Cody’s and then Justin’s slaves climaxed.

“That’s really cool Dad,” said Justin, in a tone that indicated he really meant it.

Basking in my son’s praise I teased, “Hey guys, that’s three, so you need to catch up while I continue with the story. So, anyway, we were having a Friday night nerd movie marathon; having watched Love Potion #9 we were getting into Weird Science at the part where Gary and Wyatt have bras on their heads and create Lisa, played by Kelly LeBrock. Trust me, that’s one woman that would look good naked with a leather slave collar around her neck.”

Jose chimed in, “We all had the obligatory bras on our heads but not Walter. He had Theresa’s crotchless pink panties with the bow on his head, sticking his tongue out the slit. To this day we’re not sure if they were ever washed.”

“TMI Dad,” chastized Enrique, effectively shutting down his old man.

Moving on I said, “So, there we were with Angie watching Weird Science; four nerds and their big titted slave girl. The movie was at the point where Lisa walks out of the red mist into the doorway with bad porn music playing in the background and asks, ‘So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?’ when Angie jokes, ‘I wish you boys could whip me up some Horny Juice. Then I could give you four little maniacs a really good time instead of just some bedtime blow jobs.’ It was like we were struck by lightning. Wally stopped the movie and we just sat there with bras on our heads for a moment stunned by the idea, then Wally said, ‘We can do this’ and it was on; we spent the entire weekend theorizing how to stimulate sexual arousal in a woman with some help from our resident expert, Angie.”

“This was a concept that four horny nerds could really get into,” Interjected Alan, “Remember, all jocks ever think about is sports, and all nerds ever think about is sex. This was right up our alley.”

“A month later we had our first batch of homemade Horny Juice with Angie as our eager guinea pig. That Friday night we donned our bras on our heads, and yes, Wally with his panties, and he injected our first test batch into Angie’s right buttock. Right before our eyes she transformed into a deranged fuck slut; I mean we could see her big nipples becoming erect, smell her arousal and see her glistening pink slit open like the petals of a flower before our eyes. To this day I fondly recall how happy she was describing her pussy as a drippy piece of slave snatch open for business. And boy did we give her the business, fucking her silly all night long as she was insatiable. It was hell I tell you,” I laughed.

Sumiko was impatiently rubbing into my erection, so I repositioned her hot body facing me with her moist sheath on my shaft while Alan continued the story.

I whispered in her ear, “don’t make me cum, you can climax all you want but I’m not ready yet.”

Squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles, she giggled happily, “Yes Master, I won’t make you cum, … yet.”

Sumiko had a five-star pompier rating when I bought her, which meant she could massage my cock to climax only using her vaginal muscles, even climaxing herself this way. Milking a man to climax is also referred to as the Singapore Kiss. I moaned as her vaginal muscles started caressing my shaft. Damn, that felt good.

“It seemed like we had become Angie’s home entertainment sex machines by noon the next day. Even Wally was wearing out when we started giving her nipplegasms to hold her off until we recuperated. That’s when we learned that nipplegasms were just an appetizer for more; now we had poor Angie begging for a drilling after just one nipplegasm and frantic after a handful. We were getting to the point where we were having a hard time delivering,” mused Alan.

“That’s when Aaron saved us by going next door to Dave Henderson to ask him to help us out,” added Jose.

“You mean Uncle Dave?” asked Justin.

Yep,” I replied. “That Uncle Dave.”

"So, what did you do, waltz over to Uncle Dave's place and ask him to take a sex-crazed pleasure slut off your hands for the night?" chuckled Cody, while trying not to burst out laughing.

With Sumiko sitting on my shaft, massaging my cock, I grabbed what was left of my margarita and took a sip while tickling Sumiko with my other hand to break her concentration as she squealed in surprise, followed by a frustrated groan before going on with the story, "Well, I'd gotten to know Dave a little while helping him out with his computer, and we were both big baseball fans, so we watched a few games together. I knew he wasn't getting any because he told me so the week before when I cleaned up his computer after he got a virus watching porn. I knew he wouldn't turn down Angie. I'll never forget the surprised expression on his face when he opened the door looking at my current unkempt state. He said, 'Boy, you look all worn slap out after getting caught in a stampede of longhorns.' Dave asked to take a shower before I handed her over since he had just gotten home from a job site, and we needed to get Angie cleaned up. Wally wanted to just hose her off in the backyard, but I insisted she take a real shower. I wanted her cleaned up and presentable when I walked her next door and handed her leash to Dave.”

“Dave always said it was love at first sight; I just never knew the circumstances,” quipped Brian. ‘Now I know why he and Angie just smirk and leave it at that.”

“Yup,” I replied. “When they met Dave got a big shit-eating grin on his face and Angie just stood there blushing. There was some kind of instant connection between those two. I swear, I had never seen her blush before, I mean I didn’t think she had it in her with everything she’d done. I handed Dave the leash and said, ‘Go with the Force,’ turned around and left.”

Laughing, Justin chided me, “Tell me you didn’t say go with the force, Dad.”

Continuing the story I grinned, “It was that or ‘Live Long and Prosper’. Anyway, while we ended up chilling, eating pizza and popcorn while watching Revenge of the Nerds, Dave and Angie were getting to know each other intimately. Truth be told, Dave got lucky, around 9:00 pm that night after being literally sucked dry by Angie’s pussy, the Horny Juice wore off and he decided to keep her overnight.”

“I doubt he even had the energy to crawl out of bed and return her,” quipped Alan.

“Apparently, the next morning, after a good night’s sleep, Angie once again became easily aroused and fucked Dave's brains out for an encore performance. It turned out to be a combination of the residual effect of the Horny Juice and her really liking Dave,” I explained, as Sumiko continued massaging my cock; I could feel her rubbing her G spot on my hard shaft with a look of intense concentration on her pretty face.

“Angie had an instant slave crush on Dave, she wouldn’t stop talking about how great he was. She even started cleaning and cooking for him when she wasn’t taking care of us,” added Jose. “It turns out the feeling was mutual. Isn’t it amazing that the two of them fell in love while we were experimenting on Angie with the Horny Juice?”

“Really!?” quipped Justin. “I’m just shocked by the thought of it.”

“After that first weekend we reduced the dosage to a manageable amount where Angie became easily aroused. By late October we were giving her daily injections to see how she handled it, and it went well, but then it got expensive; we had to invest in clothing for her because she was leaving snail tracks everywhere she sat down. We got her some sweats, dresses, panties, bras, and shoes. By Thanksgiving break, we needed more test subjects, so we approached the on-campus slave kennel master. We’d all worked there on work-study and knew they had issues getting the slave girls, often current or former students that couldn’t pay their bills, aroused to service the clients. Let’s just say we gave him a free demonstration on one difficult slave girl he liked, transforming her into a sex-crazed pleasure slut who fucked his brains out and he was sold on our proposal. Then we went to a couple of local slave brothels for free demonstrations, and they wanted more, lots more. Happily making available all the test subjects we needed. So, we knew we had a winner,” I explained.

“Wally was constantly quizzing Angie about how the Horny Juice affected her. At the dosage we were giving her, it stoked her hormones to the point where she found herself in a constant state of arousal with erect nipples, a leaky pussy, and a subtle but constant throbbing erotic ache, leaving her preoccupied with obtaining sexual relief. All her erogenous zones were more sensitive to any form of stimulation causing her to climax sooner and more frequently during sex. Wally found that when under the influence of Horny Juice, Angie was unable to perform complex tasks; while inattentive, she could still perform menial tasks like making a bed, cleaning, gardening, and cooking with the correct dosage,” explained Alan.

“This is why free women require a prescription to get Horny Juice, and driving a motor vehicle or performing any medical tasks while under the influence of it is illegal. Slave owners are now required to regulate the duties performed by slaves when using horny juice for this very reason. Remember, our goal was to artificially increase the slave’s arousal level while allowing her to perform her other duties, not turn her into some sex-crazed animal which is what some brothels and owners wanted,” I continued before becoming distracted by Sumiko making subtle bouncing movements while massaging my cock which by the way felt marvelous. “I need a short break, guys.”

Sumiko was about to climax. She started panting, her face became flushed, and her efforts more strident while I started manipulating her nipples, trying to push her over the edge until finally I rang her devil’s doorbell, by massaging her clit.

“Yes, that’s it. There’s nothing more awesome than watching a beautiful woman climax with your cock buried to the hilt up her pussy,” I announced, becoming the center of attention as she exploded on my rock-hard shaft. Damn, her vaginal contractions felt great, but I wasn’t ready to join her, yet.

When her frenzy subsided, I praised her, letting her know how proud of her I was, “Good girl, that looked like a nice orgasm. Did you enjoy your Master’s gift?”

With a beaming smile on her attractive face, her eyes twinkling happily while still massaging my cock with her cunt, Sumiko replied in her little girl voice, “Oh yes Master, Thank you.”

“Good going, darling, you may have another, but do not make me cum yet. This time I want to watch you play with your tits without touching your nipples and no bouncing up and down. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master. Thank you, Master,” she giggled happily as she cupped her breasts, massaging them while avoiding her nipples as a distant look overcame her eyes. In no time at all my horny slave girl slut was deep in her slave haze doing what all well-trained pleasure sluts do best, happily chasing her next orgasm.

Watching Sumiko playing with her titties reminded me of one key fact, so I continued. “It was shortly after Thanksgiving that Angie made a startling announcement that caught all of us by surprise.”

Being the tit man, he was Alan jumped in, “Angie walks into the living room that fateful Friday night cupping her breasts proclaiming, ‘Holy shit, my tits are growing bigger and way firmer, no shit, all of a sudden my bras are too damn tight; guys, just check out my fucking melons.’ And I’ll be damned if she wasn’t right; her large, formerly floppy breasts were bigger, firmer, and fuller and her nipples seemed more pronounced.”

“This is simple biology. The female body goes through four distinct phases during sex: excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution. It’s during the plateau phase that the body undergoes the process of engorgement, with blood flowing in and “plumping” the breasts and vaginal areas in anticipation of an orgasm from sexual intercourse. A woman’s breasts can grow 20-25% in size and her erogenous zones are more sensitive to stimulation when she becomes aroused during the plateau phase. The combination of the hormones: dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, oxytocin, and the estrogen mixed into Horny Juice keeps the female body permanently in the plateau and orgasm phases retaining the 25% increase in breast size due to the added blood flow to the breasts. This increased size starts becoming permanent after about four weeks, and definitely by six weeks,” I explained as Sumiko continued my cock massage, stopping from time to time making sure I never got close to cumming.

“Now we had to track our test subjects to confirm our hypothesis that prolonged use of Horny Juice would permanently increase the volume of the user’s breasts,” I snickered, copping a feel of Sumiko’s titties.

“I pity the poor researcher that had to conduct that examination,” joked Justin, cupping his slut’s udders appraisingly.

“Yeah, the before and after measurements must have been killer," quipped Cody.

Sounding serious, Enrique inquired, “What technique did they use to determine mass?”

“Wally volunteered to take on that task, coming up with a variety of hands-on methods,” joked Alan, before becoming serious. “We’ve conducted a number of studies over the years, and they all consistently find that most women show a 20-25% increase after prolonged Horny Juice use.”

“What about FDA testing and regulations?” asked Cody.

“No need to get FDA approval because we were only injecting livestock, even if it was human livestock. Instead, we needed approval from the Texas Department of Agriculture, which had extremely lax regulations at the time. Until we started mass producing Horny Juice it qualified as a “home remedy” and wasn’t regulated so we were free to distribute it in College Station to brothels, slave markets and private owners. It wasn’t until a few years later with Horny Juice being sold in all fifty states that we petitioned the FDA for use by free women. Until then, only slave livestock could be injected with Horny Juice,” answered Alan.

“Slavers loved this stuff. When the slave is in a state of prolonged sexual arousal from Horny Juice, their body releases many hormones that enhance the brain's pleasure centers. This greatly reduces a slave’s stress levels allowing them to ‘just let go’. The parts of the brain that are linked to anxiety also tend to shut down during arousal making the slave more susceptible to sexual activity, exploration and succumbing to slave mind as her focus becomes her carnal pleasure through satisfying her master because when the master's climax, so does the pleasure slut,” added Jose.

“Before we started selling the stuff Dave helped us out big time. He had a college buddy, Ron Johnson, that specialized in patent and trademark law that took care of everything for a one percent interest in the company getting all the paperwork quickly filed in December. By January we were producing enough Horny Juice out of the garage to supply slave businesses in College Station to include the on-campus kennel while making some serious coin with Dave taking on the day-to-day distribution operations,” I explained.

I teased Sumiko by lightly running my fingertips over skin, sending shudders through her body while Alan took over the story, “Once the slave industry got wind of what we were doing lobbyists got involved from HCI (Human Capital Inc.), the National Human Resources Exploitation Council and the Texas and Southwestern Human Livestock Association which acts as a trade association composed of large and small slave markets and other businesses dedicated to the betterment of the industry located primarily in Texas and Oklahoma. They lobbied the Texas Department of Agriculture for expedited approval to mass produce Horny Juice and use it in Texas, and before you knew it, we needed to greatly expand our production capacity. We had investors lining up at our door while we continued to use our home garage laboratory to make the stuff. By March, we were making inroads into Houston and other high-end markets throughout the state while negotiating with venture capitalists. Bedford Holdings took the lead in organizing the investors needed to expand capacity to meet the demand nationwide for a 30% interest in the company allowing us to retain control.”

“Abolitionists and feminists came out of the woodwork protesting the use of Horny Juice on women. Our detractors falsely claimed it induced slave mind. Gloria Steinem went on 60 Minutes accompanied by Jane Fonda, Whoopi Goldberg and a young Alicia Silverstone who earnestly looked Dan Rather in the eye and claimed it melted a woman's brains, so they leak out of her pussy, keeping her well lubricated for sexual subservience,” added Jose, trying not to laugh too hard. “Dan Rather wouldn’t let that one go, so the interview devolved into a discussion about Ms. Silverstone’s bizarre beliefs destroying their credibility right there on national television for everyone to see.”

“Then there’s our resident spokesperson, feminist Brie Larsen who first publicly condemned Horny Juice right after winning her Oscar, quoting Alicia Silverstone’s discredited brain-melting theory. She was one of the shrillest critics until she signed on to star in the blockbuster My Little Ponygirl the Movie not realizing her contract included a FINO provision that required her to complete three months of ponygirl training at the Lone Oak Equestrian Academy while a slave girl. There she received daily Horny Juice injections, becoming one of the few actresses to come down with an incurable case of slave mind,” hooted Alan, clearly enjoying this part of the story.

“Talk about karma, Ron Johnson sued her for defamation primarily based on the brain-melting comments. Her parents countered with a Protective Enslavement Conservatorship and settled with Ron for a five-year indenture while retaining all her assets. Now she stars as Lady in the popular reality TV show The Simple Life of a Ponygirl with former Disney child star Debby Ryan as her sidekick Dancer. So many of these child stars end up in collars after going bankrupt. It follows their adventures at Lone Oak and elsewhere while highlighting the positive effects of Horny Juice on their happy lives. The audience demographic is men 18 to 45 and teenage girls who dream of becoming ponygirls like Lady and Dancer,” laughed Jose.

Grabbing Sumiko by the hips I ground my cock in a circle in her moist love tunnel, eliciting happy moans in the process while adding, “If you boys want to take Lady and Dancer for a ride sometime just let us know and we can set it up. We sent them to the Venus Academy to refine their skill set.”

“Getting back to Horny Juice. What are the long-term effects?” asked John, Jose’s other son.

“Studies clearly show that Horny Juice does NOT, by itself, cause slave mind although it makes conditioning a slave to induce slave mind much easier. The Venus Academy, Pearson’s Pussy Ranch, Lone Oak, and the Old Slave Mart all use it as part of their training programs since it reduces the slave’s anxiety level while enhancing their performance. It is not addictive, so slaves are easily weaned off it although they remain more easily aroused than before. Studies show that this phenomenon is from the sexual conditioning they experienced as slaves resulting in more open-mindedness towards submissive sex and sex in general. So, the only permanent residual effect is the women end up with larger, firmer, and fuller breasts which most women seem quite pleased with,” concluded Alan. “Hell, Angie and Dave both enjoyed her enhancements.”

“What about the FDA?” asked Justin.

“The only federal regulation other than the requirement for a prescription for free women is a disclaimer advising buyers if the slave is under the influence of Horny Juice during grading and sale along with the date and quantity of the last injection. Was it a daily or time-delayed release weekly or monthly injection? This is so buyers are not misled as to whether the merchandise’s slave heat is natural or augmented. Slave markets like the Big D and Longhorn offer only Horny Juice free grading and sales making them the equivalent of organic farmers while the Old Slave Mart uses it as part of their pleasure slut training program where their Prime and Choice slaves are all trained, graded, and sold under the influence of Horny Juice. The National Slave Registry tracks the use of Horny Juice for all slave grades to help actuaries place an accurate value on each person graded as collateral for a loan,” I explained, as I stroked Sumiko’s flanks.

Sumiko was on the verge of another orgasm. She had a look of total concentration on her flushed face with that thousand-foot stare of a woman lost deep in her own slave haze while she serenaded me with her delightful mewling. The vaginal contractions squeezing my shaft were becoming more urgent as she kneaded her breasts all while avoiding her nipples per my instructions. I could spend hours watching her work her way towards a climax. So, I sat back, sipped the last of my margarita and enjoyed the show.

“You boys are familiar with how Hewlett Packard started up?” asked Allan, seeing no responses he continued. “The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark and is marked with a plaque calling it the Birthplace of 'Silicon Valley".

“So, Wally insisted we buy that house at 2901 Forestwood Drive, Bryan, Texas. He had a plaque put on our Horny Juice Garage, calling it the Birthplace of Horny Juice. We have a scholarship program for nerds, renting it to them for a dollar a month,” added Jose. “Believe it or not, it has in some ways become the holy grail for A & M science students.”

“It’s not everyone that gets to say that while a student at Texas A & M they lived in the house where Horny Juice was invented,” laughed Brian. “What about Aunt Angie? You guys bought a five-year contract for her?”

“We gave her to Dave that summer, they became Mr. and Mrs. Dave Henderson. A year later she gave birth to Melody and as you know they lived happily ever after with Dave as our CEO until he retired. We lived in that house until we graduated with Angie and Dave next door. She still cooked for us while managing the two slave girls we purchased with some of our early earnings.” I was feeling the need for a light snack and decided to wind down my story, concluding, “So that's how Angie got us to create Horny Juice making each of us multi-millionaires along the way."

Grinning, Enrique asked, "What about Prolong and Revive? I'm sure everyone ..."

The boy’s question was interrupted by Sumiko's cute squeals of pleasure as she exploded in another beautiful climax, drenching my cock and balls with her fluids as I reached up, rolling her hard little diamonds between my fingers. The nipple stimulation added to the intensity of her eruption while I watched her climax. I just love lying back and watching a beautiful woman’s orgasm; they all react differently which is part of the fun. Call it a hobby of mine; some men are wine enthusiasts while I am a connoisseur of climaxes. What can I say? That look of pure ecstasy on Sumiko’s face was priceless as she made the cutest cooing sounds while riding out her orgasm with my shaft embedded up her coochie. Then there was the way Sumiko's pussy clenched my cock just right while lost in the throes of her frenzy that I just adored.

Too much of a good thing from that stimulation and my own orgasm was going to come too soon. Sumiko pouted when I pulled her off my cock, eliciting a whine of disappointment from my ever-horny concubine as she sat on my stomach with her pink slit shimmering with her own arousal. Sumiko figured out my intentions rising on her knees as I scooted down between her thighs. I found myself looking up at her beautiful vagina, all splayed open and moist. I pulled her down as I extended my tongue to meet her, smothering my face with her drenched cunt. The first taste of her nectar on the tip of my tongue was pure sweetness as I started out licking her from stem to stern. Or was it stern to stem in this case?

In no time at all Sumiko was mewling, "Oh Master, yes, oh my God that feels good. Oh, Master, yes."

Music to this nerd's ears, a woman approaching yet another orgasm. Nerds enjoy pleasuring women, no we live for it, making them cum again and again and again. We learned early on that a way to a woman’s heart is through strong pussy eating skills. Jocks are all wham bam and done. Nerds savor the moment; we enjoy prolonging the journey to enhance the experience for our ladies. Fuck, Sumiko's special sauce was delicious. I tongue drilled her vagigi while playing with her titties, lost in my own nerd nirvana. Call it a slave haze for nerd masters. When she was close, I transitioned my tongue to her nubbin of pleasure, and she was on the edge in no time at all. Lashing her ignition button with my tongue I had liftoff as she erupted in a frenzy, grinding her pussy on my face while squeezing my head with her thighs as she coated my face with her fluids; I was in heaven.

My tongue was only getting warmed up. Jocks worry about how big their biceps look while a nerd worries about getting tongue fatigue. That point where your tongue loses its vigor becoming sore and achy. Angie made sure that none of the four of us ever experienced that phenomenon, insisting on a rigorous training program with each of us exploring the depths of her slave cunt for a minimum of thirty minutes a day. We were in hog heaven for sure, sometimes fighting amongst ourselves for who got to go next, or whose time was up. I seriously doubt there was any other slave out there that was on the receiving end of that much oral sex by their overly enthusiastic masters.

So, I took my time, enjoying my pussy feast as I serviced my slave girl, pushing my lovely concubine into two more lovely climaxes and my tongue was still going strong. Sumiko didn’t complain, she was used to this treatment and knew I could continue for quite some time until I would gently tap her ass signaling it was time to dismount her Master’s face as all good things do cum to an end. It was almost time, but not quite yet.

“Oh Master,” panted Sumiko, grinding her pussy into my face, seeking even more stimulation as her third orgasm waned.

Grinning, I dragged my tongue down her taint to her puckered starfish worshiping it, making Sumiko moan, crying out in her sing-song voice, “Oh, MASTER,” when I drilled her backdoor with tongue. She had a minty flavor from her anal lube indicating that she was well lubed and ready for me. “Good girl,” I thought. My cock was getting achy with neglect, needing someplace warm, moist, and tight and I had found the perfect location for it.

Sumiko whined with disappointment when with one last lick to her starburst, I tapped her on the ass and gently pushed her off my face looking up at her pouting face. That whine was replaced with giggles of joy when I bent her over the railing on our terrace overlooking the resort and the ocean to the west. I ground my flagpole into her delicious behind before shoving it into her drenched kitty, coating my cock with the natural fluids from her slick pussy.

Pulling my hard-on out of Sumiko’s pussy I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back arching her back perfectly as my well-trained concubine reached back with her hands, pulling her cheeks apart, giving me access to her Texas chili pot. Teasing her with my mushroom head I rubbed it on her rosebud until she began pleading. I just love it when a slave girl begs me to shaft her ass.

In her cute slave girl voice she begged, “Master, stick it in my butt, please. You are so mean tormenting your poor slave girl like this.”

And then she just giggled while pushing back until I popped the head of my cock past her leather cheerio, holding it in place before slowly easing my whole shaft into the hot, moistness of her tight little asshole. Holding it there in place, I allowed her to become acclimated with its girth. Fuck, I was in heaven.

Sumiko moaned happily, “Oh Master. That feels so good. I love your big cock in my butt.”

Sumiko’s sweet sounding cries made my day as I looked out over the horizon. The view was magnificent looking beyond the resort into the fiery orb that was the setting sun gradually receding into the waters below. The sky consisted of an assortment of shades, a blend of reds, oranges, and yellows. The waters below mirrored this effect. The waves crashing below were tinted vermilion, with underlying streaks of blue that clashed with it. The contrast created between the dark waters and the luminous sky made the horizon look like a meeting of two worlds. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and I’m momentarily speechless as I stand before this magnificent sight with my shaft buried up Sumiko’s tight hot butthole.

Sumiko clenched her ass, squeezing my cock to get my attention. Drawing my gaze from the sunset to her wondrous form; I drank in her true beauty in the waning light. Sumiko’s black hair was entwined around my fingers with her head pulled back making her back arch delightfully. The twin orbs of her firm buttocks framing her starfish that was beautifully stretched around my thick shaft. “Oh, fuck yeah, now that’s a view!” I thought.

I ground my cock in a little circle, stretching her out, getting her acclimated to having my shaft deep in her ass before pulling it out to the head and pushing it slowly back in, and repeating the process with a little more vigor with each additional thrust. In no time at all Sumiko would be on the receiving end of a vigorous ass pounding. Whimpering happily the little slut wormed her fingers up her pussy massaging her G spot while stimulating her clit with the palm of her hand. In no time at all I was banging her ass hard, feeling her fingers massaging her G spot while giving the underside of my cock a little added stimulation while also increasing the pressure on my shaft as I maintained my rhythm.

“Oh, Master, fuck me harder, I need it, more please,” mewled Sumiko, from deep in her slave haze, clearly on the cusp of a climax.

That’s one thing I loved about Sumiko. She gets really verbal when taking it in the ass becoming chattier the closer to climaxing, she gets.

“OhhhhH! Fuck yes! Fuck me harder MASTER!” she wailed, as I strived to meet her needs like any good master would.

“Smack!”

“Smack!”

“Smack!”

I swatted Sumiko hard with my right hand just like she enjoys it, nailing her right on the Venus Academy badge burned into her right buttock while commanding, “Cum for me slut,” and she did, squealing with joy. I’ve owned her long enough to know when she needed a little pick me up to trigger her own explosion. Pacing myself, I drove my verbal slut to yet another eruption as I felt the pressure begin building up in my balls as my own release became imminent. The high-pitched cooing sounds Sumiko made when she lost herself in her slave haze were music to my ears letting me know how much she was enjoying herself. Afterall, we nerds do strive to please our ladies, even our slave girls.

With the sea breeze in my face and my engorged cock drilling Sumiko's tight hot leather cheerio I suddenly thought of that scene from the movie Titanic. The one where Leonardo DiCaprio is holding Kate Winslet by the waist on the bow of the ship with her arms spread out with the wind in their faces. With the breeze in my face on the balcony overlooking the ocean it felt like I was on the bow of a boat.

I could tell Sumiko was on the cusp of yet another orgasm as I grabbed her by the hips with both hands, doubling down on the intensity of my thrusts. Slamming into her with an urgency, with such force that each thrust lifted her up onto her tippy toes.

“EeekkK! That’s deep, oh Christ, fuck me, harder, I’m gonna cum,” shrieked Sumiko.

I growled, "Wait for me!"

Holding back her release, she whined, "Yes, Master, … hurry please, fuck me HARDER!"

“Good girl,” I moaned.

Her body trembled in need, being forced to hold in her own orgasm until I was ready to join her, demonstrating the discipline of a well-trained concubine that exists to please her master. It wouldn't be long now as I felt the early onset of my own release. While tapping her tail I felt her fingers massaging her G spot while pushing her knuckles into the underside of my cock for some added stimulation that would push me over the edge. Oh god that little minx was good.

"Cum for me, now!" I growled, and she did, boy did she ever.

Mewling happily, Sumiko erupted in a glorious orgasm. Forcefully I thrust forward lifting the lithe girl onto her toes, jamming my cock as far up her dookie hole as I could, I exploded, filling her colon with strand after strand of my seed.

“Yes, yes, Master, fuck YES!” shrieked Sumiko.

Grinding my cock into Sumiko’s ass I bellowed for all to hear, "I'm the king of the world!" Leonardo had nothing on me.

My engorged cock buried to the hilt pulsed again and again, leaving my deposit in my convulsing slave girl as I felt Sumiko’s fingers continue rubbing my cock while hard at work massaging her G spot, prolonging her own magnificent frenzy. Lost in the throes of her own climax Sumiko's clenching ass milked my cock until there was no more to give, leaving me panting, trying to catch my breath, as I thought, "Damn, life is good!”

The End
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 8):
underdog_13jeepsterBelindaCarl Bradfordjean.amelotJustBobFreight_TrainElJefe

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The Origin of Horny Juice

Post by Belinda »

You read my mind. I was just about to write to ask for a clarification of this most intriguing component of so many stories here. Thank you so much.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
Mr. SmithCarl Bradford