Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Emma in Prison (1) by Mjaager of deviant art

Post links to stories by your favorite authors elsewhere in the genre
Nakedobsession
Commenter
Commenter

Emma in Prison (1) by Mjaager of deviant art

Post by Nakedobsession »

Hello everyone, I m not the author go this story, but I love it and want to share with you.

The author is named Mjaager, from the website Deviantart.

EMMA IN PRISON.

by
mjaager

Emma, a 5'2", 115 lb. 24 year old, is one of those Western girls who thought it would be a good idea to bring drugs into a certain Southeast Asian country. I don't know why - she seems like an otherwise reasonable inmate and she's not an addict, but she does seem like a girl who liked to party a little hard. She's complained that it was only a small amount, as if that makes it any better.

Her second big mistake was in convincing her lawyer to get her adjudicated a psychiatric inmate, which got her sentence reduced to 12 years (from 20 - a big drop). In this country it is easy to do - all you have to do is show a past prescription for any kind of antidepressant or mood stabilizer, no matter how small, and that should be enough to get adjudicated psych. Emma told me she was happy to be adjudicated - a Western girl like her was probably expecting twelve years of watching tv, eating pudding cups and playing board games with fellow psych inmates.

However, this is a country that does not fuck around with law and order. Psych inmates here live in an a small, bare isolation cell containing only a raised bunk, a sleeping mat, and a toilet - no foreign objects of any kind are allowed. They are allowed out twice a week for a shower and rec, which consists of walking up the cell hallway to an enclosed pen for a few minutes, in handcuffs and shackles. Female psych inmates must also be completely nude at all times - they only receive a thin gown to wear in the very rare event that they leave the isolation unit (but it is extremely hot here year-round, clothes are not needed anyway). I can't remember the last time I saw Emma wear anything but shackles.

Administrative Restraints (AR) are very commonly used, either for discipline or as a precaution, which means four-point shackling to their bunks. They don't bother with chemical 'restraints' here - just cold hard steel, the way it should be.

Emma has an energetic, outgoing personality, and a surprisingly good attitude given her situation. She spends a lot of her time exercising and dancing in her cell, or with her face pressed into the cell window grinning at guards and trying to chat with them. Often times you check her cell and she will be full-on dancing with her back to the door, bare feet slapping on the tile floor, completely nude and oblivious to anyone who might be watching. I asked her once why her attitude was so upbeat and she said "When I get out my dad's setting me up for life, so I just gotta make it through 12 years in this shithole and I'm home free." Fair enough. She has probably the best compliance of any inmate in isolation - order her to assume position for her cavity search (which must be done whenever they return to their cell) and she instantly spreads her legs and bends over; order her into restraints and she climbs right in, lying still while you attach the chains.

Given that, you might be surprised to learn that she spends more time in AR, chained to her bed, than most other isolation inmates. That's because of another difference between this country and western psych units - they crack down hard on masturbation here. Emma is a very sexually active girl, borderline exhibitionist, and finds it hard to resist the urge to touch herself, and has been caught probably 6 or 7 times. As a result she spends 60 hours a week on precautionary AR - 12 hours a day shackled to her bed, Monday to Friday, with a brief toilet break halfway though.

Today, for example, was a routine toilet break. Myself and two other guards approached her cell (#8 of 16) and knocked on the window. Emma was restrained on her back, hands chained at her sides, absentmindedly clenching and swinging her bare feet in the shackles, which made a metallic jingling sound. Her small but thick patch of dark brown pubic hair was clearly visible between her open legs.

"Do you have to use the toilet?" I asked.

"Yeah" she replied.

"One or two?" (this is so we know how much toilet paper to bring in).

Emma paused. "Uhhh, maybe both?" I brought enough for a number 2, just in case.

We unlocked the heavy cell door and strode into Emma's hot, stuffy cell. As we were undoing her chains, it was obvious she really had to go, she was shaking her bare knees and saying "cmon, let's go." I naturally told her that if she didn't shut up and stay still there would be no toilet break at all.

Finally, the chains were off. Emma rolled out of bed and padded straight for the toilet, plopping herself down with urgency. I took up position standing directly in front of her, while the other two guards repositioned the shackles on her bed (she would be turned on her front after the toilet break to prevent bedsores). Emma shifted herself a bit on the steel toilet, got comfortable, then looked at me directly in the eyes - all inmates must maintain constant eye contact with a guard while using the toilet during a toilet break. Although Emma has been on AR for a couple months now and knows the drill, this is a part that she's had more trouble with. It's only been the last couple weeks that she makes consistent eye contact with me while using the toilet without needing to be reminded, and is still spotty with her number 2s.

She must have really had to go because as soon as she locked eyes on me, Emma let out a torrent of piss - it sounded like a fire hose hitting the steel bowl. She then let out a loud fart and blushed a bit, and said "oops, guess it is both!" As she strained a little to push her shit out, she gritted her teeth and looked down at her feet. My response was instantaneous.

"Eyes UP Emma!"

"Right, sorry" she muttered and locked eyes on me again, squinting as she was actively shitting. Finally the thing came out, dropping in the bowl with a loud plop, a look of relief flooding over Emma's face. She then stood up, hands at her sides, as I handed her some toilet paper. I looked in the bowl.

"Jesus that's a big shit for a little girl like you", I said.

"Well I really had to go" said Emma nonchalantly, as she wiped herself clean. As soon as she dropped the toilet paper in the toilet, we ordered her straight back to bed, but we didn't really have to - she was already padding back to bed as we gave the order. Emma knows the drill. As she was getting in bed she braced her foot on the edge of the bunk and hesitated just a second.

"Bed NOW!" I yelled. You can't let anything slide with these inmates. She sighed and climbed in, lying still on her front as we re-applied the shackles. We then left her hot cell and closed the heavy steel door behind us.
These users thanked the author Nakedobsession for the post:
jean.amelot