Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 19

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 19

Post by ElJefe »

Alas, all good things...

Southwest Shipping

Back in her cell, Natalie pondered how her perception of things had changed so quickly. She'd gone from thinking that Will had betrayed her to knowing that he hadn't, and learning that her supposed rescuer had devoted her vast wealth to making Natalie's life a hell on earth. She didn't know if the terms on which she'd been transferred to Miranda included a "no foreign sales" clause. If it didn't, it was entirely possible that she'd have spent seven years or so in California, followed by a flight to Japan or someplace and a lifetime of wearing a collar, growing old and wrinkled as a "stupid foreign slave". She didn't think Carmen had the background to do criminal defense, although she had to admit the woman had at least led the DA to the correct conclusion about Miranda. Had things gone a little differently...it was a very unsettling thought.

At dinner, she noticed that none of the other slaves she was fed with had the neon-green collar of a free person being held prior to conviction. That dashed any hopes of interacting with the two criminals before they were sentenced. Her emotions toward the pair ran the gamut from sympathy to disgust. Part of her knew that she'd have years to develop a relationship with the slaves, and she'd seen for herself how slavery could change a person's personality. Kate seemed to be coming to grips with the enormity of her transgressions, with the proper handling, she might have a life after slavery. Miranda, on the other hand, was a cipher. She could develop into a well-adjusted human being, she could descend deep into slave mind, or any of several other fates. We all live in heaven or hell as we choose.

Mostly, though, there was a sense of relief, of peace, of comfort. She decided that allowing Will's seed into her body was her way of forgiving him. What was that phrase? A "mind screw". His little magical mystery tour of slavery was one massive mind screw, intended to jolt her out of her east coast complacency toward the institution. It had succeeded; feeling the terror of being bound, helpless while the blacksmith approached with the brand had seared that understanding into her mind even as the iron had seared the Big D's mark onto her bottom. She felt blessed. If she ever saw another woman in a thong bikini flaunting her mark, she could always flippantly observe that she had one of those, too. But her brand would always have a much, much deeper meaning than the one being used by a socialite to show off her beauty, whether that beauty be current or faded.

She masturbated; there was little else to do, and her pussy seemed always there, always waiting, a ready distraction from the unpleasantness of her confinement. She realized that she had made peace with being a sexual creature, no longer afraid or ashamed of being sexual or performing any sex act in private or public. Oh, there was discernment, judgment. When one took off the collar, one was responsible for appearances, for the perceptions of others in a way that no slave was. But children...having children was something that she'd have to decide on in the next few years...explaining sex to children as a former slave would be different, even if she never revealed that part of her past to them.

Former slave. She'd known it back at the Big D, she embraced it now. She was a slave. From this point forward, no matter where she went or what she did, she would always be able to look back and say, I used to be a pleasure slut, a slave. Even if it was only for one day, and it had been for more than just a day, it had happened. She was ok with that. Losing one's virginity was a life-long change, something that couldn't be undone, but she and billions of other women through history hadn't regretted losing theirs. Becoming a slave was similar, even if much less pleasant. The stigma in some social circles could be worse than the reality, even if that reality involved pain, discomfort, fear and loss of autonomy. You lost much when you became a slave. But you always had yourself, unless you decided to abandon that as well.

Another day passed. Breakfast, enema, shower, inspection, lunch, dinner. Slavery might be monotonous, but this was a living tomb. She couldn't ask what day it was, but it must be Sunday. Tomorrow court would be in session.

Monday...it must be Monday now, she thought...started out as any other day. Was it just a week ago she had stripped beside Will's little red sports car, terrifying the two girls who were also graded that morning? So much had changed. She had hardly gotten back to her cell after getting her brand inspected (still healing nicely, scab solidly formed) when she was summoned for another walk.

When she started down the tunnel, she knew the destination was the courtroom. That was welcome, no matter how this strange journey ended, it passed through the courthouse, and the boredom of the jail was worse than that of a puppy crate. She expected the media to go berserk over Miranda, and she would have a front row seat. Well, a mat to kneel on near the front row.

She was brought to a holding cell by the courtroom. For all she knew, it was the same holding cell she had been in before. She knelt on her mat, hands cuffed in back, her collar chained to the floor.

After a time, the door opened, and she was shocked to see a naked and collared Kate Kelsey led into the room. Kate was placed on the mat next to her and similarly secured. The other woman had seemed rattled by her presence, the bailiff had to remind Kate to kneel with her knees apart while waiting. The door closed and latched as the jailer left.

The waterworks started immediately, tears rolling down the woman's cheeks. "I'm so, so sorry, Ms. Mortellaro. I had no right...I feel awful."

"When I'm kneeling naked next to you, you call me Natalie. If your plea agreement was explained to me correctly, you can call me Mistress plenty when I get my collar off. And it serves you right."

Kate sobbed, that had come out colder than Natalie had intended, but the woman had a long road ahead of her and she might as well face the truth.

"You must think I'm awful."

Natalie's voice was flat, emotionless. "I forgive you." Surprise registered on the other woman's face. "Look, I'm going to treat you like any other slave. And you will be a slave, no special treatment, you'll understand just what that means soon enough. But I don't hate you. I'm not going to do to you what...she was going to do to me."

"I should go to Hell for that. And she should to to the blackest pit of Hell, for dragging me down there..."

"Stop." The other woman's invective turned off like a light switch. Natalie's voice changed. "We're going to fuck."

"Oh, God, I forgot about atonement. Please, Ms. Mortellaro, don't hurt me, please!"

Natalie shook her head. "It's not going to be like that. I'm a slave. I can't be your victim, so I have no atonement rights. Oh, Will said he'd take me as his property to your sessions, I might wear the collar a little longer just for that, but it's not like I have any desire to brutalize you. And call me Natalie."

"I, I don't understand."

"Why am I a slave?"

"I don't know. Will said it was to teach you about slavery."

"How did I become a slave?"

"Ms., ...Natalie...I don't know. Will told me..."

"I was going to enter into a Texas FINO agreement, and Will took me in to be graded since I'd never done that before. He wanted me to understand what I was getting into, so he tricked me into being sold then used company money to buy me back. It was supposed to be just for a few days, I'd probably have this collar off now if it wasn't for the stunt that you and Miranda pulled. But I do intend to enter into that FINO, and that means that sometimes I'll be your mistress and you will do whatever I tell you to, and other times I will kneel naked next to you and do as I am told. Which means, inevitably, sometime down the road, we will fuck."

"A Free in Name...and Miranda?"

"All three of us are going to fuck. Probably all three at once, on multiple occasions. Slavery is a great equalizer."

The play of emotions on the blonde's face was priceless. They knelt, wordlessly, while Kate processed just what some of her future would entail. At times Natalie had to work to suppress a laugh, but was quickly able to do so when she reminded herself just how much suffering the other woman had in front of her.

Then the door opened again, and as if the situation couldn't get any weirder, a jailer led in a naked and bound Miranda Midlothian. A scowl immediately crossed her face as she recognized the other women. As she turned at the jailer's orders to kneel, Natalie could see that her entire butt had turned purple, and thought it must be very uncomfortable for the woman to sit down. Well, there wouldn't be much sitting in her future, at least not for several years. Slaves should be grateful for small favors.

Natalie gawked at the woman, the resemblance was uncanny. Without her trademark rims, she really could have passed for a cousin or even her younger sister, perhaps an inch shorter than Natalie and just a few pounds heavier. Natalie guessed that Kate might grade out to a Choice Minus, but Miranda was at least a Prime Minus, or at least she would be if someone tamed her inner bitch. And there were many ways that slavery could do that to a person.

Miranda's mouth began to work almost before the echoes of the door's mechanism died out in the little room. "Thanks, you stupid bitch, for ruining my life. This is all your fault!" She spoke in a hoarse whisper, as if fearing another beating if she was caught talking.

Natalie observed that the comment could have been directed to either of them, but she seemed to be focusing on Kate.

Kate retorted. "You ruined my life! You promised me a million dollars!"

"You'd have had it if you weren't too stupid to get rid of a tablet!"

"I put it exactly where you told me to!"

And you almost got away with it, Natalie thought. It had been discovered last Thursday, the garbage truck usually emptied the dumpster on Friday mornings. Of course, the hospital drug screen would still be...problematic. But suspicion wouldn't have so immediately fallen on the pair.

"Everyone in my life is a damn idiot!"

Natalie chimed in, "Who outsmarted you."

Miranda sat stunned for a moment, the observation cutting her to the quick. "Fuck you!"

Natalie grinned. "No, we'll be fucking each other."

Miranda seemed perplexed. Kate's face went through...several emotions. Then all three faced the floor as a key made a sound in the lock and the door opened.

Two bailiffs appeared, one clipping a lead onto Natalie, another taking separate leads for Miranda and Kate. Soon they were all place in the courtroom, Natalie kneeling on the mat near her mistress at the defense table, and Miranda and Kate with their attorneys. There was no hiding Miranda's purple butt from the packed gallery, her humiliation in the e-tabloids would endless.

"All rise."

Judge Harmon swept into the courtroom, wearing the robes with easy grace. After all but the collared women and their attorneys were seated, she welcomed all to her courtroom, then turned to Miranda.

"Ms. Midlothian, I see that the application of a little strap oil has done wonders for your courtroom manners. For your sake, let's see if we can keep up the good work, shall we?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"Good. And I see we've consolidated your case and Ms. Kelsey's case, and that you both have plea arrangements. Is that right?"

Both their attorneys answered in the affirmative.

"Well, I must say I reviewed the documents Ms. Anderson sent over at length yesterday evening. Many people think we show up to work when we walk into the courtroom and punch out when we leave, but judges are a lot like teachers, taking homework home every night. This made for, ah, interesting reading, but so long as everyone agrees to the terms, I believe everything is in order."

She then walked the two defendants through the process of formally admitting that they were accepting the plea deal freely and without coercion, the two women answering her questions rather mechanically. Then she pronounced sentence, corporal punishment and 30 days atonement for both of them, followed by sale to Southwest Shipping as a slave for life, with manumission available for Kate after five years, and after eight years for Miranda.

Corporal punishment was applied right there in the courtroom, as they were bent over the rail by the jury box on the other side of the courtroom with their new slave collars to receive large butt plugs up their asses, Miranda protesting quite dramatically at the discomfort. Next came ten swift swats on their upthrust nates with a whippy black cane, apparently made from some synthetic material. Although cuffed, Miranda struggled so much that a second bailiff had to hold her down as ten white stripes were painted onto her purple bottom. Then came the final order.

"Bailiff, take these slaves and the property acquired by the state in this proceeding to be branded as per the plea agreement forthwith."

Natalie wondered what "the property acquired by the state" was, more specifically if it referred to her. She was not surprised when a bailiff came for her with a lead, but worried that she was about to become the victim of some bureaucratic mistake. She waited until she was sure the courtroom door had closed behind her before speaking.

"Officer, may this slave ask a question?"

The woman responded by giving a jerk on her leash. "No talking unless you want a set of stripes to match the ones on your former owner's ass."

All three received a cavity search, Miranda grunting and complaining when the plug was extracted from her back passage but silenced aside from a brief squeal by a swift smack to one of her aching back cheeks. A nurse gave Kate and Miranda a birth control shot ("so stupid cunts like you don't reproduce"), and it was time for yet another enema (the second of the day for Natalie). The three squatted over a row of holes to expel, Miranda cursing under her breath at how inhumanly she'd been treated. Then it got interesting.

The trio was shoved into the showers with soap, razors, and promises of a beating if any of the three emerged with any hair below the waist. Kate was good because she'd just been shaved late Thursday when she'd been arrested. Natalie thought the treatment she got at HCI should have taken care of any growth during the last week, but was worried that the kid might have missed a spot or two. She would need help with any stray hairs around her anus, and didn't trust Miranda to do that. And Miranda had neatly trimmed pubes, but trimmed was not bare and slaves had to be bare.

"Kate, would you be so kind as to check my butt for stray hairs. You know, around my butt hole? I'd hate for you to get another beating on account of me. I think you're good, but I'll check you if you want."

Miranda showered in silence, watching the other two.

"Um, ok. Ms. Natalie, uh..."

Natalie turned and spread her back cheeks wide.

Miranda snickered. "An asshole's asshole."

Kate ignored her, gingerly inspecting Natalie's hindquarters. She pointed with a finger. "Ah, I think you've got a little right..."

Natalie reached back with the razor, offering it to her. "Please. I could take a few swats if I had to, but you're in for a long, long day. Just try to keep from nicking me."

When Kate hesitated, Miranda remarked that, "I can do it if you're not able."

Natalie responded. "Thanks, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to have you around my tender bits with a sharp object just yet."

Miranda scowled as Kate learned how to shave another woman's perineum. Then it was Miranda's turn.

Natalie, pointed to her. "We need to check you over."

"Unlike you incompetent bitches, I'm perfectly capable of shaving my own pubic hair."

"No, you're not. They'll bend you over and go ever inch of your skin with a magnifying glass. And if they find one stray hair, we all get our asses whipped."

Miranda smirked. "Maybe you should learn what it feels like. What they did to me."

Natalie advanced on her. "Oh, I've had a few licks in the last few days. I'm pretty sure I can deal." She suddenly grabbed Miranda's arm and gave her three sharp smacks, punctuating her words. "You need to ask! Yourself! If it's worth! it."

Miranda screeched with each swat on her already bruised butt, and jerked herself away. "Get away from me!" She trembled in fear, one hand cupping the buttock that had just been struck.

"Look, we just don't want our asses beat."

Kate chimed in, "She's right."

"Just let us shave anything in your crack that you miss. Look at us, we have you outnumbered. If we were going to do anything to you, we'd have already done it."

"I don't trust you!"

Anger showed in Kate's eyes. "You better start!"

Natalie sighed. "We might cut you, we might not. If we do, we're in a world of shit for damaging state property. If you don't take the chance, getting your ass whipped again is certain, and then they just shove all three of us back in here and we're all back to square one."

Miranda stood there, thinking, then slowly handed her own razor to Kate. "This is bullshit."

It's all bullshit, Natalie thought as Kate bent down to awkwardly scrape Miranda's crevice. But what are you going to do?

Natalie had been right about the inspection; all three had to suffer the indignity of anal bleaching cream being applied. It made sense for the other two, their public branding would put their backsides on prominent display. But why did she have to endure the stinging lotion if she wasn't going to be branded? Her worries grew as the moment drew near.

Hair dried and primped to look their best (the state wanted top dollar for the sale of its slaves, even if these two were pledged to the victim for an agreed-upon fee), the trio was assembled into a coffle and led to the punishment arena, Kate leading and Miranda trailing.

As Natalie expected, the punishment arena was packed, with paparazzi taking up much of the balcony area. She counted ten rows on the main floor, plus another four in the balcony, and decided that about 500 people would be watching Miranda's degradation in person with God only knows how many more online. She just worried about what role she would have to play in the proceedings. It wasn't so much that getting another brand would be literally, ha ha, a pain in the ass, as that she'd be getting a circle star brand when she hadn't committed any crime. She hoped that she was just there as some kind of witness or something.

There was row of display poles at the front of the stage on either side of a branding rack, similar to the display poles at an auction house. She was soon installed on one, feet apart, displaying her bare pussy to the world. She wondered how many people she knew were watching now, sooner or later anyone who knew her and cared to look would see this online. Her name must have been mentioned in the media along with Will's and Miranda's. She hoped her parents didn't have a stroke over it. They might have known she was enslaved as early as a day or so after becoming a Sandy Foot girl, but there had been no contact from the outside world. She supposed that having so many owners in so short a period of time had something to do with that, but ultimately, what was a slave's address? Any communication would go straight to her owner, who would pass it along or not as he or she saw fit.

Besides the rack, there was a sort of cart, something on wheels with straps for holding a person down. She wondered what it was for as the bailiffs droned on through the preliminaries. Apparently Miranda's branding was some sort of special deal. Even though the arena was small compared to something like a basketball gym, it was usually nearly empty on an ordinary day when a number of faceless and forgotten criminals received their brands.

Then the show was on. Kate was removed from her pole and forcibly walked to the rack, begging the bailiffs to spare her with every step. Natalie could see that the jumbo screens overhead displayed two views, one of her backside and one of her face. In front of her was an electric heating pot, her brand warming up inside. Natalie felt sorry for the woman, knowing just how much pain she was about to be in, and thought of the circle and stars on Sasha and Bradley's butts. A bailiff bent to speak with her, and she nodded tearfully before a bite stick was placed between her teeth.

Then two bailiffs came for Natalie. They moved her hands behind her back, and fastened her cuffs by a length of chain to her collar, forcing her wrists to the middle of her back. When they released her feet, she looked around, wondering where she was to go, and soon found out that she'd be gracing the cart, face down, with her ankles apart at the sides, and her head and backside hanging off either end. Securely strapped in place, she was rolled to a position behind Kate, face level with the blonde's hind cheeks.

A bailiff bent to speak with her, speaking softly. "Slave, lick that slave cunt till it comes. She gets a little mercy before her ass gets burned. And after we lift you up, lick her ass until we tell you to stop. You don't do a good job, we whip you and you get to try, try again until you get it right. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." If she had any residual hostility toward Kate, she was going to have to get over it fast. But as a slave, this wasn't about what she wanted, was it? If they demanded that she tongue the crack of a mass murderer, she had no choice but to work up a good bit of saliva and get to it, hoping that at least his butt was clean. The cart was pushed at an angle toward Kate's unsuspecting backside, bent over the frame and spread wide for Natalie's ministrations, a cameraman on the other side capturing the action. She glanced up at two of the screens, out of Kate's vision. One screen captured Kate's face from the front, the other one showed Kate's pussy on the left with Natalie's face to the right. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. Nobody would care in Texas, but she'd have to write a book or something to repair her reputation on the east coast.

As she began pleasuring the woman, the crowd reacted.

"Yeah, lick that pussy!"

"Enjoy it while it lasts."

"Oh, ah, ah, ah, tsssssss!"...the sound of an orgasm followed by the sound of burning flesh.

"Don't burn that butt, steam it!"

Someone applied a vibrator to Kate's clit, and her whole vulva buzzed in Natalie's face. She tasted a little different from the other women Natalie had gone down on; she wondered if she was actually tasting Kate's fear.

Kate's legs stiffened, and she began to grunt rhythmically. Someone or something lifted the cart, and Natalie's mouth rose from Kate's clit to her puckered hole. Well, they told her she'd have to eat some ass. At least she knew the other woman was clean, she'd seen to that in the shower.

Kate was trying to say something through her gag, whatever it was, it was urgent. Then Natalie was wheeled back on her cart away from the other woman's ass, and a bailiff strolled into view, displaying an iron for the camera, still glowing. Natalie's heart began to pound, they really were going to brand the poor woman.

She wanted to look away, but couldn't. The hot iron on the tender flesh, the scream from just a few feet away, the golden stream of urine pouring from between the woman's lower lips. Then smoke, more smoke than she would have imagined, rising up from the ruined skin, and most of all, the smell, the smell of burning flesh. Natalie had smelt her own burnt skin when she had been branded, but that was at the other end from her nose. From only a foot away the smell was overpowering, and she had the best view in the house, closer than even the camera that caught both the yellow circle star burned forever into Kate's striped posterior, and Natalie's astonished face.

One bailiff rubbed cream onto Kate's wound while another removed the bite stick. After the one applied a spray-on bandage, she was released from the branding frame, much more austere than the ornate ironwork at the Big D. Two bailiffs half walked, half carried her back to the display pole, cuffing her hands high overhead. She slumped in her bonds, sobbing, defeated.

The bailiffs released Natalie from the cart, standing her up. So, what was next, would she go back on display, her work providing brief respite finished? Instead, they walked her around the cart and directly toward the branding frame.

"Officer, this slave respectfully asks if this is correct. This slave has not been convicted of a crime."

Their response was to forcefully slam her into the frame, one of them painfully gripping a fistful of hair. "Cunt, one more word out of you and we'll brand you twice over the same spot. You arguing with the Judge's order?"

"No, Master, Officer!" Shit. Whether by accident or design, she was getting a circle star brand of her own. She knew how much it would hurt, but the pain wasn't what disturbed her most. She wondered what the consequence of having the infamous mark of a felon on her rear would be, deserved or not. Depending on how the law was written, this could end her. Strong hands strapped her quickly into place. When she saw the bite stick at the edge of her vision, she dutifully opened her mouth. No sense fighting that, she was literally about to be cooked.

The bailiffs placed a large screen on the floor, just in front of her. So, she was supposed to watch something? Would they show her own branding to her? Would she watch her flesh sear? Could they make her watch somehow, keep her eyes open despite the fear? The happy juice was flowing freely, she was sure her pussy would drip on the stage.

Two fingers plunged into her, feeling wonderful, electric, even comforting in the face of the awful fear. A face bent close to her.

"That other cunt will give you a tongue bath. You better let yourself go, the endorphins from your cum will take the edge off the pain. Enjoy it while you can, it may be the last thing you enjoy for a while."

The monitor flickered to life, and Natalie beheld a split screen, her face on one side, Miranda mounted on the cart, scowling, on the other. A bailiff bent to speak with her, and she shook her head. He continued to speak, and Miranda looked like she'd just been told that she could either murder her one true love or be executed herself. She burst into tears as she was wheeled forward toward a naked rump, one butt-cheek adorned with a fancy script D, the curve of the D in the circle of a twirling lasso.

Natalie wondered if Miranda had any oral skills to speak of; she was about to find out. And the man was right, might as well enjoy it while you can. The fear had pumped her horniness to a level where she might pop at the first touch of Miranda's tongue.

It didn't take long. Miranda was clumsy, an amateur, not used to giving whether it was her custom to receive from man or woman or both. Whatever they'd told her made her enthusiastic; Natalie guessed that she wanted to get the demeaning ritual over with as soon as possible. It didn't matter. When the vibrating wand pressed up against Natalie's clit and lips, she came hard, bucking and squeaking in her bonds. It didn't feel as satisfying as the fat handle of the branding iron at the Big D, but she came just as hard all the same. She became aware of her depiction in the monitor, watching her own O face as her eyes opened.

Something moved behind her and she felt...oh. Oh. She could see Miranda tonging her ass on the screen, but the sensation...she realized she had given this pleasure to several women, but until now never received it. It felt...luxurious. It didn't have the electric feel of a tongue on her clit, but more like whatever the most beautiful and pampered princess in all the world would clean herself with the night she gave herself to the most handsome prince in the world. She'd never think of giving anal the same way again, it was such a gift. She'd have be on the receiving end again, maybe when Miranda was in a cage at Southwest and she was able to take her own collar off.

The light on the heating pot turned from red to green, and a bailiff drew forth a branding iron, her branding iron with the big circle star. It glowed, seemingly too large to possibly fit on a single butt cheek. She shook her head no, and her sex throbbed again, greedy for another orgasm. He held it before her, glowing, promising pain and disfigurement.

"When her lips leave your asshole, it'll be time." He grinned, and strode out of view.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, no, no, no...

She went over the edge again, nearly wetting herself. Well, she'd piss good when they branded her, but she no longer cared. The crowd was going nuts, watching her come for the second time. The contractions slowed, and stopped. She felt cool air on her hole, heard the wheels of the cart squeak above the crowd noise as it was wheeled back. In the monitor, she saw Miranda make a face, shake her head, then grin with an evil leer, staring at the once-branded butt before her, anticipating a second mark that would soon be placed on the cheek opposite the one with the big D.

Then several things happened, all at once. The camera on the left side of the screen swung from showing Natalie's cheeks with the Big D brand on one side and Miranda on the other, to a closeup of Miranda alone, grinning with sadistic anticipation. And the right side cut from a view of Natalie's face to that of a different rump, slightly plumper and wider than her own, lacking any brand but purple from lashes and striped from the cane. A glowing circle star branding iron descended onto that rump, billowing smoke and forever marking the possessor as a felon in the state of Texas. In an instant, Miranda's expression turned to one of shock and anguish as she emitted a scream so loud that Natalie swore she could feel the sound waves bounce off her own unmarked right buttock, a scream that pierced her ears even above the roar of the crowd. In the background was the sound of hundreds of clicking phones, each recording for posterity the falling stream of urine that marked the moment of the heiress's fall from grace.

As the shock subsided, Natalie felt good from her head to her feet. She felt blessed, the moment one of rapture. Somewhere long ago, she had read that there was nothing so satisfying as being shot at and missed. From her perch on the branding rack, listening to the sobbing woman behind her in her ears, Natalie could vouch that it was true. Justice, cruel justice had been served, and now it was time to go home.

————————————————————

Epilogue

"Have you heard from Marta?"

That could mean one of two things, and Will guessed she meant Princess. Princess had arrived in serious need of taming, and the program at the Tomball Equestrian Academy was modeled on the one at Lone Oak, one that had proven effective at breaking the most stubborn fillies.

"Marta said that training her together with Ebony has settled her down considerably. She said that we could take her back as soon as the end of the month, but she'd hate to see her go."

It was tempting to leave Princess in harness for the duration, but that might destroy the girl's mind. If she was salvageable, they'd have to see if she could adjust to life outside the barn sooner or later.

"Do you think Ebony likes her new name?"

Will snorted. "Are you kidding? When I told her we were thinking about changing her name to Ebony, she dropped to her knees and started nuzzling my cock. She's a good pony, but she doesn't just do that for everyone. Besides, who the hell names a filly Midnight, anyway?" He changed the subject. "I take it that you're going to do the Dubai ride."

She'd ridden the ULD on all the other test flights. This would be the last one, and the longest yet.

"Of course, you know me, ride or die. I've made up the roster. Sasha, Andrea, Cindy, Bradley, and of course Kate and yours truly."

"You know, if that works, we launch."

She looked around. The cages were ready, the racks along the wall for the poodle cages reached the ceiling, with autonomous forklifts to fetch and deliver them, and the arena was ready, built to Will's specifications. Southwest now owned a small fleet of trucks, and the Six Pack 2.0, incorporating the best suggestions from Natalie and the other slaves, was ready for the design review. "So...Phase two."

"Phase two." He swallowed, this might be a hard sell. "So, I've talked about opening up our own obedience school."

"Our very own biscuit factory."

"I know some trainers, I think they'd jump ship."

That was comforting, Will knew the best and only hired the best.

"Will, you know I think that's a weak market, too. The cookie-cutter schools don't do that great a job preparing girls for the high-level academies. They pick up bad habits that they just have to unlearn."

"Well, that's how I came up with the idea. Uh, but what do you think about enrolling Princess in the first class? I think that would be an acid test of whether or not she can tolerate a less immersive environment."

Her brow furrowed. "To be fair, I think we should enroll Kate, too. She's a good egg, but she's never been properly trained, and it shows."

"Pot calling the kettle black?"

"Will, do you really think I need more training? Be honest."

Will had learned by now that "be honest" was code for "give it to me with both barrels." "Yes, I do. You're very enthusiastic, but some of your responses aren't automatic. They would be if you'd have been properly schooled."

"How long is O-school?"

"I want to stick to 30 days. That's an industry standard. We can use that and beat everyone else in that game."

"Could I take a 30 day vacation? Or would this place collapse?"

"You, in O-school?" He thought for a moment. "You, Princess, and Kate in O-school. Oh, I think that could work. That would improve her chances of making it through, I think." He made up his mind. "Yeah, it'll suck, but we can make do without you for 30 days. And we should be ready to do a few tests on two point oh about then."

"Do I have to get another brand for O-school?"

"Only if you graduate at the top of your class. My advice? For Princess's sake? Tank it."
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 20):
TauriRedZeeChromosomeCarl BradfordjeepsterBelindadtrelskymikey22GeeHarlequinjean.amelot and 10 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 19

Post by jeepster »

Damn! The epilogue sounds like the intro to a new story! Yes please!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 7):
Carl BradfordBelindadtrelskybertrumm00057ZeeChromosometimeriderGreyman

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Such a wonderful ending to a fantastic story. You should try writing a novel in traditional literature. You would surely be successful. I do not know what the requirements are here but maybe this would qualify you as an established author. Thanks so much for giving this gift to us.

Warmest regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordElJefeZeeChromosomebertrumm00057nabaryLoyalHound

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

Belinda, thank you and everyone else for reading through to the end, and I'm just happy that you enjoyed it.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 8):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordmikey22bertrumm00057nabaryBelindaZeeChromosometimerider

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Awesome work, Jefe, you had us on the edges of our seats until the very end.

And that branding scene - wow, so much fun.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 6):
jeepsterElJefeCarl Bradfordbertrumm00057Belindatimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

The story was awesome!
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
ElJefeZeeChromosomebertrumm00057

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

OK, I jumped the gun on the last episode because I thought having her beg for use was a perfect ending. That said, there were some good scenes in this one. Of course, I'd love to hear about Natalie's further adventures being shipped around as a slave and then going to obedience school; hope it won't be as squalid as GentlemanMariner's take on biscuit schools, but I trust you to write a good story even if you decide she has to suffer. Again, my thanks and congratulations on your achievement.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 6):
ElJefeZeeChromosomejeepsterbertrumm00057dtrelskyBelinda

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Carl Bradford wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm hope it won't be as squalid as GentlemanMariner's take on biscuit schools
Honestly, I felt like the sheer squalidity <-new word, just invented it - of the school was part of the charm.
-
On the other hand, basing a slave obedience school in an active airport is genius because there is a never-ending supply of fresh cock available from passing through travelers to assist our students in learning how to serve the masses properly.
-
"Oh, yes sir, of course, the blowjob booth is between the Avis and Hertz booths."
-
"Sigh, two-hour layover again? Why do I always get stuck with 2-hour layovers at this particular airport? Oh well..."
-
"Honey, wait right here with the kids, I'll go see if I can find some snacks..."
-
"So, you accidentally put my luggage on the wrong flight and I have to wait an hour for it to show up? Whatever shall I do...?"
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 5):
jeepsterCarl BradfordElJefebertrumm00057Belinda

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

Southwest Shipping is a good 15 minutes from the airport.

Of course, there could be a free shuttle bus...
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 4):
bertrumm00057jeepsterBelindaZeeChromosome

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

ElJefe wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:56 am Southwest Shipping is a good 15 minutes from the airport.

Of course, there could be a free shuttle bus...
Oh darn, never mind. Can I withstand a 15-minute hard on? Or... do I just call 15 minutes ahead?

"Yo, 732 Heavy inbound, in arrival queue, need 17 cunts prepped for landing..."
Carl BradfordElJefebertrumm00057jeepsterBelindatimerider

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

The possibilities for a sequel are endless, and I can't wait to read what comes next.

Here is a simple story idea in the hope of inspiring another story.

Miranda has a plan for revenge, she will escape her slavery and turn the tables on Natalie. Her friends and family are rich and will help her in her plans. Her escape plan is simple, when she is shipped overseas she will have the ULD redirected to a friendly European country. The ULD would become a unclaimed freight and be sold at auction where someone she knows will buy her, then free her. The plan goes well until the ULD ends up in Zonga, a African nation known for efficiently enslaveing big breasted blonds named Tracey.
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post (total 6):
ZeeChromosomejeepsterTauriRedElJefebertrumm00057timerider

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Citizen1069 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:51 am The plan goes well until the ULD ends up in Zonga, a African nation known for efficiently enslaveing big breasted blonds named Tracey.
Jefe can foreshadow this result by naming the other slaves in the ULD Tracey, Traci, Tracie, and... ah never mind. No one would believe that the ULD could end up anywhere but Zonga, so that would ruin the suspense.
jeepstermikey22Carl BradfordElJefeCitizen1069timerider

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

I am a relatively new member and had the ability to read this story in its entirety, not having to wait for each installment. It was so good that I was barely able to put it down and found I read all nineteen chapters in less time than I would have thought possible. I just couldn’t put it down. You really managed to keep the plot moving forward without us figuring out what exactly was happening. You are an excellent writer. I don’t know what you do in your day to day life but you could certainly have a great career as a novelist. My only disappointment was that it has been a long time since this was posted and you haven’t written or posted anything else. If you read this I certainly hope that you reconsider and treat this group to another amazing story.
Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosomejeepsterElJefetimerider

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

Well, this is Texas, not Boston. Half the staff has a sister or a cousin that's a slave, and some of them are even descended from former slaves. It's just a given than when someone is in a collar, they're a little less than an ordinary person, and when they take that collar off, they go back to being a person again. It's isn't like being an ex-con today, where there's a lingering stigma. If there is, it's only for someone who has a circle star brand, and even that stigma can fade with time and good behavior.

Besides, Will wouldn't have anyone on staff who would have a problem with addressing her as Cunt or Slut when she's naked, collared, and kneeling, and as Ms. Mortallaro when she's standing in a business suit.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 2):
jeepstertimerider

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Amazing story, defiantly needs a squeal.
Thanks for writing.
These users thanked the author timerider for the post:
ElJefe

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Another great series. A bit slot to start, but with a great finish. Well Donee. :D
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
ElJefe