Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Animate Rentals Part 4

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Animate Rentals Part 4

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This is a rough draft and doing final edits. Many thanks to Zeechromosome, Avicia, Carl Bradford, Mr. Smith and Danicalli299

#####

The amount of paper records that Animate Rentals had to retain and generate amazed Daisy. After Ms Maria got back, she had Daisy file a stack of documents. Enslavement decrees, manimussion orders, bills of sale, rental agreements, tax forms. A lot of tax forms.”

“Ms. Maria, may I ask why this is not all electronic? I thought all that information was in the chip they implanted in my rump.” Which still itched.

“Oh it is dear. But the Department of Corrections and Slavery requires any entity that buys, sells, leases or holds more than six slaves a year to maintain paper records. All keyed to the slave barcode like the one on your cute butt. Animate Rentals makes a fair bit of revenue from acting as a document repository and agent for our larger clients. Trent’s uncle, God rest his soul, tried for years to get the General Assembly to change the law. Finally, he just decided to turn the hassle into a revenue stream.”

Daisy was bending down to put a file in the bottom drawer when she heard the front door open and a woman speak. The voice was oddly familiar.

“Maria, how are you doing? We have a two thirty with Trent. We are going to evaluate the new au pair and put her through her paces.”

“Trent, Domina Thomas, Dominus Nicholas, and Domina Jade are here for their appointment.”

Dominus Trent’s voice came from the intercom speaker, “Send them right in.”

Daisy froze, keeping her head close to the file drawer till Trent’s office door closed. Popping up she turned to the elder slave.

“Ms. Maria, That’s Francela Thomas, isn’t it? And her daughter Jade, has long black hair, Eurasian. Nicholas is blond, kind of buff?”

“Yes, exactly. I take it, you know them?”

“Yes! Well Jade at least from school. She was in my class. We ate lunch together. Sometimes we hung out. She’s the youngest. Her eighteenth birthday was two weeks before mine. Her mom’s a widow and doesn't have any little kids that need a nanny. Nicholas is her stepbrother and is like two years older.”

“They didn’t ask for a nanny. They requested an au pair. Not the same thing.”

Curiosity replaced panic for a moment,”Isn't it?”

No, an au pair is not a nanny or babysitter, although that is often a role they take on. Au pair literally means “at par” and the original idea was to make that person part of the family as a companion. Domina Thomas intends for you to be the family companion while they are vacationing at their lodge. It's quite remote as I understand it.”

Daisy realized just what companionship was intended. Panic again took charge. “I can’t do it. I know them!”

“Dear. ‘can’t’ ceased to be part of your vocabulary when the judge pronounced your sentence. You can. And you will. People seeing you in a collar and barcode is... “

“Maria, send Daisy in.”

“Showtime. Just remember, it could be worse. Go.”

Just as Daisy was about to snap back at Ms. Maria, the image of Leelee Parker, two years ahead of her at LPS, with kitten ears and a cat tail coming out of her butt in an ad for some lesiban brothel came to mind. It could be worse. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Her collar felt heavier and tighter than it had been since it was wrapped around her.

“Enter”

Eyes downcast, she walked to the front of Trent’s desk. She went to her knees and interlocked her fingers behind her neck. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Domina Thomas sitting in a chair. Jade and Nicholas sat on the side couch against the wall.

The two were a study in contrasts, Jade’s face was a mix of embarrassment, fascination and a touch of terror. Nicholas eyed her like a hungry man eyes a pastry at the bakery. Trent started speaking, directing her attention forward.

“Daisy, Domina Thomas has provisionally accepted you for a ninety day lease as an au pair. You will spend the entire time at their lodge. You and a slave cock will be responsible for housekeeping and companionship.”

“Edgar will be senior slave and speaks with my voice,” Domina Thomas interjected, “By the way, he is due for release in November. We need to see about a replacement starting January. He has an MBA course starting then.”

“Not November?”

“He will be staying on till late December. School starts in January and I didn't see the point in him finding a place for just a few weeks. Plus, he will be coming back to work for me when he completes his masters.”

“We can talk when it gets closer to January Francela.”

“Absolutely. Daisy, crawl to me.”

Daisy turned to see that the elder domina had shifted her chair and pulled her sundress up to reveal firm thighs and a bare, smooth pussy. Pushing her mortification aside, she dove in.
Remembering Ms. Maria’s instructions, she started by licking up and down each side of the domina’s nether lips. A couple of minutes of that and she moved between the folds, using her tongue to probe and burrow. She avoided the clit till the panting and trembling of the woman was noticeable. Then she started the alphabet on the domina’s clit. She got to “H” when the woman cried out.

“Just like that you little convict.”

Nick stage whispered to Jade, “You need to get her to teach you technique. It will come in handy in August.”

Jade replied hissing, “ Shut up asshole!”

“Nick. Quit teasing your sister. People who have spent time in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.” Domina Thomas said breathlessly. “Front and center young man. Jade, take my seat.”

“Mother, I would rather not.”

“Now Jade.”

The older woman stood and walked over to Trent’s desk. “ I love a man in a kilt. Do you have a pillow for me. My knees are not what they used to be.”

“Of course, Francela.” He produced a large plush pillow from his credenza, turned his chair and dropped it in front of him. The older domina went to her knees in front of him and flipped up his kilt.

“Face forward slave cunt. Give my sister some pointers for cunt lapping. Present your ass for fucking,” Nick almost snarled.

Daisy turned to see that Jade had occupied the chair that her mother had vacated. Like her mother, her dress was up and she was sans panties as well. Looking up, her former classmate mouthed “I'm sorry” . A hand slapped her upturned ass.

“Get licking slut.” Nick said at the same time he unceremoniously slammed his cock into her lubed asshole and started pumping in and out. Daisy did as she was told, wondering why she ever thought Nick was a nice guy the few times he had met her. Beauty is only skin deep, she reflected.

Jade proved as tasty as her mother but much wetter. Was her friend excited by her degradation? Or was it something else?

For all of his bluster, the young dominus didn’t last long, pumping his cum into her ass after only a few minutes. He jerked her hair, pulling her head around to clean his cock. Daisy was so glad that she had used the wand that both gave her an enema and lubed her ass with a minty flavored gel, recalling Maria’s words describing it, “The aquacock is a slaves best friend.”

Fifteen minutes of a rather rough face fucking using Daisy’s mouth had him hard again. She was expecting a second round when Domina Thomas spoke,

“Trent. Excellent as always. I think she will do nicely. Come along children.”

“But mom! I have a hardon.”

“ And you got to cum once and you denied your sister a release. We don’t have time for more. You will have all summer and you need a lesson in not being selfish and sharing with your sister. “ The trio left. Jade had her head down and was not making eye contact with anyone. As the door shut, Trent remarked

“You did well. Have a seat. Nick is a prick, but he’s better than he was before he spent a month on the road crew.”

“He’s worn a collar?”Daisy asked as she sat in the chair that her soon to be owner had occupied. The faux leather was slick with juices.

“Yep. Thirty days drunk and disorderly. I talked Francelia out of her company buying him. He’s still overcompensating a little, but his school work is much better and around free people he is much more polite.”

“Overcompensating?”

“”Penal slaves skew towards slave cocks rather than slave cunts. Particularly for a short term enslavement. The industry standard is not to even bid on slaves with sentences less than ninety days. It is hard to turn a profit with that short a term. Unless you wind up somewhere like the Lodge or a brothel, a new male slave is going to be sucking a lot of cock and taking it up the ass. Usually at the same time. Nick is overcompensating by being an alpha dominus to forget that not too long ago he was a two hole slave cock.”

Daisy thought about that. The few penal slaves she had ever encountered she had always been polite to her. Like Jade was to her. As mortified and humiliated as Daisy had been, she thought Jade had been more upset.

“Jade seemed more embarrassed that I was. I wonder why. Ms. Thomas and Nick didn’t even act like they knew me.”

“First, it's Domina Thomas, Domina Jade and Dominus Nickolas. Don’t forget that. Same for any other free person, even your parents. In the eyes of the law, any free person is your master or mistress. Family and marriage relationships are suspended because in a sense you are subjugated to the entire community to atone for your criminal acts. As for Jade’s behavior, like I told your parents this morning, we respect the confidences of our clients.”

“You didn’t have any trouble telling me about Nic... Dominus Nicholas enslavement.”

“That is a matter of public record. And the company never held his lease. Trent started to say more when his wrist comp went off. Looking down, he smiled. “Well, I need to go inspect the new inventory and find out why my chief buyer went thirty thousand dollars over his purchase budget. See what Maria has for you to do.”

“Just the slave I was looking for,” Maria beamed as Daisy followed Trent out of the office. Daisy saw what looked like a ream of paper in the printer output tray, “ We have seven new files to set up. The good news for you is you’re not the bottom bitch anymore now that we have new inventory.”
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post:
JustBob