Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals vacation part 2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals vacation part 2

Post by mikey22 »

What started out as a week of fun was quickly turning in to an absolute nightmare.

Crystal found herself led to the back of the car. She notices quickly that none of her three friends were handcuffed.
She then by her shoulders was pushed down to her knees.

“ Slave spread slave! You know the drill! “

Though Crystal was still completely dressed, she still found the experience to be humiliating.
Never had Billy, Bobby or Josh had ever seen her in a predicament like this one.
She watched helplessly as the trunk of her car had been opened. Her suitcase brought out and opened. A variety of shirts were taken out, along with her hair dryer and a bag that contained her shampoo, soaps and her razor. Washcloths and a couple of towels. Then her blue jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops, a few pairs of shorts.

“ She’s got a lot of stuff for a slave! Don’t she boss? “
Clyde said with a laugh.

“ Now we getting to the good stuff! “
Buford said picking up a pair of hot pink satan bikini panties, which he holds up to show off to the boys.

“ I can’t believe they’re showing off my most intimate things? “
Crystal says to herself.

Buford sees her looking up with an angry look on her face.

“ Bow that head slave! “

Crystal quickly submits to the demand. And looked almost as if she was a whipped puppy, as one of her bras was taken out and showed off.

“ 36D? Nice rack she’s got there boss! “
Clyde again said with a laugh.

From under her underwear a large pink dildo was brought out.

Crystal starts to blush even more.

It was a nice 7 inch toy.

Buford holds it down, next to his thick impressive bulge that stuck out from his tan uniform trousers.

“ I got this little toy of yours beat! Would you like me to unzip? So you could compare? “

Crystal shakes her head from side to side.

Big Buford reaches into the suitcase one last time, and from underneath the panties and one pair of thigh high stockings he pulls out her collar.

“ Uh Oh! What have we got us here? “

All three of Crystals band mates eyes just lights up. As her slave collar was being shown off in front of them.

None of them had any idea, that Crystal ever thought of such things. They knew she’d been graded but had no idea what the grade was. And still they didn’t know. But since most all girls were getting graded anyway, to them it didn’t seem to be a big deal at the time.
But seeing the collar was shocking to them. Since Crystal was such a good girl, and never had the reputation as being a slut.

“ Put it on her Clyde! “

“ Yes sir boss! “
Clyde said putting the collar around Crystals neck and buckling it tightly.

The boys looked down on her, seeing the word whore around the front of that collar.

With her head bowed Crystal starts to cry. She knew from this day forward, her relationship with these three life long friends would never be the same.

“ Clyde we got a leash in the car? “

“ Yes sir of course we do. “

“ Then let’s get her leashed up then! “

“ Yes sir! “
Clyde smiles as he walks off back to their cruiser.

“ Boys I’ve been in law enforcement for going on 35 years. And I’ve got to say I thought I’ve seen it all going through a woman’s suitcase. But this is the first time I’ve seen a slave collar in one. “

Buford said as he tossed Crystals cloths and things back into her suitcase, it then was tossed into her trunk and it was slammed shut.

Clyde returned with the leash, it was quickly hooked onto the ring in the front.

“ Let’s get her down to the jail! “

With a quick yank of the leash, Crystal was snatched to her feet, being drug along, with her hands cuffed behind her back, with her high heels scuffling along the rough asphalt. She was then crammed into the back seat of the old LTD. The boys were still not handcuffed, and were allowed to get into the car with no issues. None of them even had their rights red to them yet.

All four of them crammed themselves into the backseat.

A wrecker truck then arrived to pick up the van and Crystals car.
The radio Carter’s with police talk, as Buford put the car in drive and slowly drives away into the darkness.

Both Buford and Clyde both shared a bucket of chicken on the drive in.

Crystal looks up into the rear view mirror, despite everything that was going wrong, her stomach churned by just watching him eat. Smacking with his mouth open, then slurping his milkshake through his straw.

Watching him was like watching a hog slurp up slop. He then starts to choke.

Car swerved into the other lane.

“ You all right? “
Clyde asks as Buford coughs up a chunk of chicken and the shake, vomiting all over the steering wheel and his lap.

“ Slow down and chew your food, that wouldn’t happen. “
Crystal suggests from the back seat.

“ Shut up slave! What the fuck do you know? “
Buford said looking at Crystal through the mirror.

“ And get that head bowed! “

Crystal bows her head, as Buford wiped up some of his mess as he drove. He then picked up that chunk of chicken and ate it again. With the last slurp of his milkshake, it went down this time.

He then opened the window and through the box of bones, napkins and his cup right out the window.

“ Hey ain’t that littering? “
Bobby asks from the back seat.

“ Don’t you think the raccoons deserve to eat to?”
Buford asks back to him.

“ Yeah but that was your garbage also? “

“ It’ll give the slaves something to pick up tomorrow. “

Buford said rolling up his window.
He then picked up a half smoked cigar from the ashtray. Then took a match and struck it along the dash of the car. He puffs on the fat cigar, the smoke fills the car.

Crystal and all three of the boys start to cough and gag.

Now Crystal had lived with smokers her entire life, her daddy smoked when he was alive, mom smokes and Misty smokes. And even Billy, Bobby and Josh smoked. But whatever was coming out of that cigar was absolutely nauseating.
It was just like pure shit burning.

And speaking of shit, about that time Buford lets out this loud wet smelling fart.

“ Sorry y’all I shouldn't have had that milkshake, I’m lactose intolerant. “

“ God damn Buford! Crack that window, before you kill us all! “
Clyde yells at him.

Yeah this is two of Tennessees finest right here. Just pen a badge on somebody and it all goes straight to their heads. Buford and Clyde are both evidence of that. And we thought Mississippi law enforcement was bad, I think Tennessee has got them beat.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
jeepstertimeriderreddbunnz