Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Animate Rentals Part 3

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Animate Rentals Part 3

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This is a rough draft and doing final edits. Many thanks to Zeechromosome, Avicia, Carl Bradford, Mr. Smith and Danicalli299

Exiting the gym, Trent heard the other slave cunt on the yoga mat whisper “Yeah she won’t have any trouble taking it up the ass tonight.”

Trent manfully resisted the seduction of the bright late spring day and returned to his office to find Maria typing at her desk. She seemed a little short of breath.

“Maria, where’s Daisy? And are you ok? You look a little flushed.”

Chuckling, the red collared slave pushed back from her desk and a familiar auburn haired imp poked her head up. The girl’s shiny face explained the flushed face of his senior assistant.

“She’s finishing her oral exam. I believe she will be providing excellent customer service this afternoon.” Maria said dryly.

“Glad to hear it. We can’t disappoint our customers.”

Trent had been so focused on his quarterly tax returns he had completely missed lunch. He really needed to either find a bookkeeper that understood the ins and outs of slave accounting or better yet find some long term green collar slave with the skills that he could train. He had hoped to bid on a CPA with a five year sentence several months back, but his chief buyer, Zach Reynolds had a flat on the way to the courthouse that caused him to miss the lot. Word was that her ex-husband had won her after a huge bidding war that had driven up her price to nearly a hundred thousand dollars. A knock on the door interrupted his musing.

“Enter”

Daisy opened the door with one hand while expertly holding a cafeteria tray laden with food and drinks with the other. She placed the tray on his desk.

"Ms. Maria told me to get you lunch before the cafeteria shut down. She also told me to make sure you ate it. "

Trent smiled, "She did, did she?"

"She did dominus. She also forwarded the phones to voice-mail till 1. After that I will answer the phones till the Thomases arrive at 2:30 while she teaches office slave deportment. I helped out in my dad's office after school and during the summers. So I... " her voice trailed off and she looked stricken. " I won't be able to help him this summer." She finished in a soft voice.

"He has help."

"He does?"

"Yes. He and I worked out a deal on a pair of slaves. He's taking one on as an apprentice and I am supplying him with an office assistant. They both have three year enslavements. I think that there is a market for slave cocks, and cunts for that matter, to learn trades. Everyone is fixated on college degrees and no one wants to be a plumber. Or an electrician. Or carpenter. This is an experiment of sorts.

"I have always worked with Dad in the summers. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a plumber, just like him."

"You don't want to now?"

"I realized that while I could do the job. I didn't love it like my father does. I found that I really liked numbers and making sure all the pieces of a project fell into place. Dealing with suppliers I realized that I liked to haggle." Her face got pensive. Trent realized that she was thinking about something else that her enslavement had taken from her. Time to change the subject.

"Daisy, have some of this. This is way more than I can eat," sliding the tray towards the middle of the desk, "And sit down."

"Dominus, I'm not really hungry." The audible rumble from her flat belly put the lie to her words.

"Ouch!"

"Never lie to me. Especially when you are hungry." Trent picked up the fork he had put down so he could use his wristcomp to punish her fib. "You haven't eaten anything since I bought you. "

"How did you know?" The lightbulb went off. " My collar."

"Your collar. It reports metabolic changes connected with eating among other things. Plus, it tracks when you go through the cafeteria line. When was the last time you ate anything? Cunt and cum don't count. "

That impish grin that was starting to grow on Trent lit up her face. " So, excluding this morning, which you said didn't count, the night before my hearing. And not much then."

" You will eat regularly. Starting now. "

"Yes dominus. "

Trent was impressed by her questions about the business side of Animate Rentals. She had an almost intuitive grasp of the challenges faced by a slaver operation.

He learned a lot about his new slave during the meal. Some he knew from her presentence report such as her graduating with honors from Ladies Preparatory School where she lettered in soccer and basketball. She had enough advanced placement credits to skip her freshman year. She also had accounting credits from the community college, which wasn’t on the presentence report. Nor was doing the books and tax filings part of how she helped her dad in the business.

“When did you have time to sleep?”Trent joked.

Daisy grimaced, “I had plenty of time to sleep. My folks didn’t allow me to date. Going to an all girls school I didn’t meet a lot of boys anyway.”

“No girlfriends?”

“I occasionally hung out with one or two other honors students. I wasn’t the usual LPS girl. My dad was a plumber. My mom was a church secretary and schoolteacher. The horror! The fact that he made more than a lot of their daddies and was a trust fund baby to boot always amused me.”

“Trust fund?”

“Both my parents actually. I didn’t know myself until a couple of years ago when we went to my grandfather’s funeral. They live on what they earn and invest the rest. Other than my school and occasional trips, you would never know how well off they are by our lifestyle. Dad has a degree in engineering. He met mom in college. The only reason he went to college was to get control of his trust fund. He always wanted to work with his hands as well as his brain. They bonded over mutual disgust with their entitled peers. After six years at LPS I see why.”

“Why did they send you there then?”

“The student body may be stuck up bitches, but it's a top notch school. Plus mom taught there till my senior year when she went back to get her masters.”

Trent reevaluated Daisy as they ate. His original plan was for her to complete the au pair lease and finish out her remaining month of enslavement either as a housekeeper here or at Miss Carlisle's School for Wayward Girls, which had to be the longest name for a brothel ever. Wendy Carlisle was able to charge premium prices for her "students" to perform every schoolgirl fetish that her customers could imagine. Now he wasn't so sure. Giggles from across the desk got his attention. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry dominus. I was just thinking about how my mother was going to react to fathers new office staff. "

"Upset?"

"Jealous, more likely " Her eyes went wide and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Do tell. And that's an order."

" You've met my mother. She's overprotective, pushy, noisy, and bossy. I couldn’t even go to school to have time to myself. I used to think she henpecked my dad."

"Used to?"

" Right after I turned eighteen, school let out early because the transformer that supplied the school blew out and we didn't have power. I went to my dad's office to catch up on some filing. The closed sign was up, which meant he was out on a call. I pulled around back to park out of sight so no one would drop in. I found my dad's truck and my mother's car. The blinds to his office window were pulled up. He had mother bent over the desk. As I got closer I could hear them through the open window."

"Surprised they didn't hear you drive up."

" I have an old Tesla. My folks got it for a song because the battery is old and the range sucks. It's dead silent. Anyway, as I got closer I heard my mother and father say unimaginable things to each other. "

"Like what?"

Daisy closed her eyes, and spoke, " Fuck my slutty cunt you big stud. Put me in my place!"

"You're in your place. Bent over my desk, my cock balls deep in your twat. Push that ass back you cock hungry whore."

Daisy was panting and Trent noticed that she was fingering herself. Trent had a chub himself. He picked up the tray and put it on his credenza. " Time for dessert. On the desk Daisy."

Trent was amazed at how tasty Daisys cunt was. She didn’t take long to cum either, Domini who thought they were too good to give a slave oral were missing out. Standing up and flipping his kilt up he sunk his now rock hard cock in her teen cunt. Holding her ankles apart the slave moaned.

“I must look so slutty with my legs pulled apart.”

“You certainly do. But that just makes you a good piece of slave fuckmeat.” Maria remarked as she came into the room. "Dominus, of course you can do with your property what you will, but I need to start the deportment class in ten minutes and someone needs to answer the phones while I am gone. Also, you know Mrs. Thomas is going to want a treat. You might want to consider saving some for her.”

Trent sighed, but pulled his cock out of Daisy, who groaned, then gave a sigh of her own. "May I clean you now Dominus?"

"As much as I would like that, I will leave it for Domina Thomas. Run along, I still need to work up the valuation of the new inventory. Including this ass," giving Daisy's bum a slap as she climbed off his desk.

"Clearly, it's an appreciating ASSet." Daisy snarked as she left the office. Maria shut the door behind her.

“You’re attracted to her.” Maria observed.

“I am just evaluating new inventory.”

“Forgive this lowly slave cunt for speaking out of turn Dominus,” Trent snorted.

“Like that has ever stopped you.”

“She’s the first woman, collared or not, that is not only as smart as you are but seems genuinely interested in you. She was full of questions about you once she finished her orals.”

“She's just a girl. Barely old enough to be collared and barcoded.”

“You are all of six years older than her. And she is eighteen going on thirty. Her parents raised her right. Even if her mother tries to keep her in bubble wrap.”

“Don’t you have a class to teach?”

“Yes Dominus. May I be dismissed?”

Shaking his head, Trent made shooing motions with his hand and turned back to the tax forms.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post:
reddbunnz

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Animate Rentals Part 3

Post by JustBob »

This is a very good story. Thank you for sharing it with us.