Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Dorcus and the Rule of Names Ch. 02

Exploring systems of domination since March 2023
LoyalHound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Dorcus and the Rule of Names Ch. 02

Post by LoyalHound »

Dorcus and the Rule of Names - Chapter 2, Ready for Training

Note: This chapter was written in April 2023. All dates in this story are in the future at the time of writing.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-05-28 at 8:03 (Tue)
Recruit Dorcus is fitted with collar Ip0005-159.
Recruit Dorcus has had intake medical screening and is safe for use.
Recruit Dorcus has ID implants for ID 001-135-110.
Recruit Dorcus is fitted with a birth control implant which is fully effective.
Recruit Dorcus is assigned to Trainer Hound Dog.
Recruit Dorcus is in Cell D-3.
Recruit Dorcus last fed high protein meal on 2026-05-26 at 1730.
Recruit Dorcus is in regular process.
Recruit Dorcus has currently (2026-05-27 at 8:03) been in Cell D-3 for 10.9 days.

Hound Dog:
I had been hand feeding Dorcus since my first visit, and took all my meals with her. She was adapting well to her new status and rarely needed to be shocked. She was, in fact, almost pathetically eager to please. The warm silent twilight of cell D-3 was doing its job, making her grateful for any human contact, even if only someone to put her thru her drills and paces.

She would quickly position herself on the switching horse when ordered to do so. (The switching horse is essentially a padded saw horse with an adjustable length, a wide top, straps to restrain her body and chains to attach to her wrist and ankle bands.) She recharged her shock collar each day. She kept her teeth clean and her hair combed. She presented herself as ordered whenever I entered the cell. I continued drilling her on slave positions and slave mantras.

I had also been drilling her on the rule of names. Then I sent in a few ringers to test her. while watching her remotely.

The first was a cleaning slave named Mouse, who was a short plump brunette fitted with the yellow collar and yellow wrist and ankle bands of the maintenance slave. She also wore a brief gray sleeveless shift and, on account of her work, work shoes, an apron, and sometimes knee pads and long cleaning gloves. Starting Monday, Mouse would enter the cell on alternate days, clean, and help Dorcus to wash with a wash cloth and towels that were not otherwise allowed to Dorcus and were not kept in the cell. I ordered Dorcus to obey Mouse and address Mouse as Mistress. I'd also had Mouse order Dorcus onto a switching horse, restrain her, and switch her briefly to make sure Dorcus understood Mouse's authority over her.

After her first visit on Monday (day three of Dorcus' stay in cell D-3) Mouse would come when I was away from the cell, working on other things, but watching remotely. When cleaning Dorcus during her first visit, Mouse kissed and caressed her, which initially startled Dorcus, as she had not previously had an interest in other women, but her recent change of status opened her to the experience. On Wednesday (day five of Dorcus' stay in cell D-3), Mouse restrained Dorcus on the switching horse and started teasing her with a vibrator until Dorcus begged her for climax. After a minute, Mouse obliged her.

Mouse and Dorcus would talk in general terms about their previous lives, but it was all Dorcus could do not to slap Mouse when Mouse asked Dorcus for her "real name" on Friday (day seven). Mouse made it clear to Dorcus that Mouse had to follow orders too and that, if Dorcus ever attacked her betters, Dorcus would really, really regret it. Dorcus already knew if she ever attacked a free person, the punishment might include being detailed as a feral slave. With Mouse, of course, the punishment would be far less, but more than Dorcus would want to bear. In any event, they got over it and, on day nine, Mouse drilled Dorcus on her slave positions and ordered Dorcus on to the switching horse. When Dorcus was restrained on the horse, Mouse stimulated her with a vibrator while drilling Dorcus on her slave mantras, making Dorcus repeat the ones about how she was meant to be slave girl and how grateful she was to be put in her place.

On Saturday (day eight), Trainer Stoat entered while I was away and demanded her dead name, even using the shocker on her and restraining her on the switching horse. She stuck to her training and said only that her owners had named her Dorcus. After he released her, he held her a little to reassure her, stroking her and telling her she was a good girl and that I would be proud of her.

But it was on Monday (day ten) that she had her final test for graduation. It was unfair, but it was kind of a worst-case scenario.

Most of the guests are restricted to switching or a hand spanking when striking a slave and there are rules for them about when they are allowed to do it. A few top guests have broader discretion and a much broader choice of implements. Even the top 0.01 percent have a top 1 percent and it brings a smile to my face when most guests realize that there’s a club within the club, and they aren’t part of it.

The newer guests, who have not yet established a history, cannot strike a slave at all. Well, they can strike a feral slave, of course, under staff supervision, but I don’t like to think about ferals. Their trainers failed those girls.

Trainer Coydog entered cell D-3 disguised as a guest, complete with the mask they often wear and a whole-body suit with leather gloves. He pretended to be a new guest who thought that the rules didn’t apply to him.

He'd already secured Dorcus to the switching horse when he started asking about where she came from. He caned her twice before I interrupted the scene, but Dorcus stuck to her training and told him only that, as a slave, she had no past. She also reminded him that he was breaking an important rule by asking her about her life before slavery. After we let her off the switching horse, I held her and stroked her and told her what a brave girl she was and that tomorrow she would leave the cell and start normal training with her sisters.

Her birth control now being effect, I had her on the pad she slept on. First, I ordered her to kiss my boots. She, went over on her knees and elbows and kissed them, her hair falling around my boots. I had her remove my boots. I removed the rest of my clothing and had her kiss and lick my feet and toes. She worked her way up my leg, kissing ankle, calf, knee, and eventually the upper thighs.

I took her doggy style while controlling her with her leash. She moaned loudly and came quickly as, eventually, did I. I kept hold of her leash but lay down next to her, stroking her and telling her what a fine slave girl she would be.

It was now the Tuesday morning (day eleven of her time in cell D-3). Her birth control was now effective, her medical showed her free from venereal disease, and her preliminary training made her ready to mix with the other slaves. I brought Mouse with me to the cell and I hand fed Dorcus breakfast for the last time, then watched as she brushed her teeth and combed her hair. I then had Mouse wash Dorcus for the final time, after which I sent Mouse to her next assignment.

I hobbled Dorcus by locking chains to her ankle cuffs and a slave ring, and had her kneel and hold her hair out of the way while I removed her intake collar. I then washed her neck with lipid free cleanser. I showed Dorcus her new solid green training collar. She knelt proudly while I collared her and attached a leash to her collar and to a slave ring near the sink. I then removed her wrist and ankle bands and had her wash her wrists and ankles with lipid free cleanser. I fitted her with fresh green wrist and ankle bands, calibrated her collar, and sent confirmation that her collar had been changed. I bagged the old restraints and cleaning items and had Dorcus bag her hygiene items. I unlocked the leash from the slave ring and led her to the door. She was ready for training.

Outside the cell, I let her stand a few minutes while he eyes adjusted to the full bright light of the corridor while I secured the bags to my bike. When she was ready, I held her leash and peddled slowly out of the D cell corridor and up to the main drag while she enjoyed her first real exercise since she was recruited.

When we got to the main drag, I stopped and let her watch some of the traffic go by. A cart, drawn by two pony girls in their blue collars and leather tack, went by to right. It had a staff driver and two guests, a man and a woman, probably taking them and their luggage (or, at least, their more important luggage) to the guest quarters and Dorcus seemed fascinated by it. They were followed by a coffle of four serving slaves in red collars and red wrist and ankle bands, and brief red tunics. They were led by a tall muscular black man I recognized as Big Bear, who had started a few months previous and was still learning the ropes.

Dorcus looked at the coffle, smiled and said "Master, I don't think those are the handmaidens this girl was warned about. "

"I thought you would be more interested in the pony girls. That seems like something you'd enjoy."

Dorcus hugged herself and said, "Master, this girl would be thrilled be a pony girl."

"Not that we'll necessarily make you one, at least not full time, but I'll add that to your file," I said. "There's always a demand for pony girls when we have many guests or when they're moving in or out. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to be a serving slave?"

She thought for a moment and responded with one of her slave mantras, "Master, this girl is pleased to serve her masters as her masters desire." She hesitated a moment and then said "But Dorcus wants to be a pony girl, Master."

"Giddy up," I called and started peddling, turning left onto the main drag. Eventually, we reached the training area one. I took the bag hygiene supplies and led her into the entrance hall. Trainer Mongoose was waiting for us. Mongoose seemed about fifty years old and tough as shoe leather. No fat on her and her once blond hair was going gray. She kept it short and she was wearing jeans and a western top.

I clipped Dorcus’ hands behind her back and led Dorcus to the counter next to Mongoose and a terminal, which was already on the correct page. I put the bag of supplies on the counter, clipped Dorcus' leash to a slave ring by the terminal, waved my left hand over the chip reader and said "I am Trainer Hound Dog rendering Dorcus to Trainer Mongoose."

Mongoose waved left hand over the chip reader and said "I am Trainer Mongoose, accepting Dorcus from Trainer Hound Dog." She then asked "Anything to add that's not in your training summary?"

I gestured to Dorcus' lean, hard body. "No surprise, she saw her first pony girl and wants to train as one. But, of course, she's pleased to serve her masters as her masters desire."

Mongoose studied Dorcus and examined the marks on her buttocks. "Maybe," said Mongoose. "She seems well behaved. Are those only the marks from a rule of names trial?"

"Yes," I said. "She has not required much correction and is eager to please her masters."

"Well," said Mongoose, "I'll give her a little something to commemorate her arrival. Good day, Trainer Hound Dog.

"Good day, Trainer Mongoose," I said and left. I wished Dorcus the best but she was no longer any concern of mine. Besides, Dorcus would respond well to Mongoose's no shit, no excuses attitude; it would bring out the best in Dorcus.

Dorcus:
This girl likes Master Hound Dog. She likes obeying him; she liked him putting her thru her slave positions. She liked it when he had her in the cell, controlling her and making her serve him fully. Dorcus respects Master Hound Dog, and knows he wants what's best for her, but his tests for the rule of names irritated her.

First, he brought in Mouse, a slave girl who worked keeping the facility clean. He also made Mouse this girl’s mistress. When Mouse started caressing Dorcus, Dorcus was surprised but soon learned that Mouse could play Dorcus’s body like a violin. Mouse gave Dorcus her first experience with bondage sex, if only masturbation, and this girl loved it. Dorcus, it seems, is the kind of girl who will quickly mount a switching horse when ordered to do so, let herself be secured, and then loudly proclaim herself fit only for slavery and grateful that her betters have taken and trained her for her only appropriate life.

When Mouse asked this girl for her "real name", it was such an obvious deception this girl nearly smacked her. Dorcus is glad she did not as Mouse was a slave girl too and had to follow her orders, so it wasn't her fault. Besides, even a slave mistress is still a mistress and this girl would, at a minimum, have been caned.

Master Stoat was less insulting for being perfectly obvious. No one would believe he was really seeking the information, though he did his best to make it seem real. This girl was grateful for him comforting Dorcus after the test.

When Master Coydog pretended to be a guest, this girl was scared. After the first two, it seemed certain that Master Coydog was also a test, but he made it seem sickeningly real. A guest who is seeking forbidden information must be denied the information, but otherwise must be obeyed, even when he’s where he shouldn’t be and doesn’t seem to understand the rules. A guest would be punished for he did, but that would be later. Only the cameras that are, apparently, everywhere, might stop such a scene before it went too far. This girl managed the correct responses but is very glad Master Hound Dog stopped the test when he did. She is also grateful for what he made her do afterward, making her serve him as his obedient sex slave.

When Master Hound Dog ordered this girl to kiss his boots, Dorcus knew she had really changed, and she could never go back to her old life. It was something she only used to imagine when masturbating; now she was doing it in reality, and obeying the degrading order seemed the most natural thing in the world.

Dorcus existed for Hound Dog’s pleasure. Hound Dog took his pleasure of her and made it her own.

This girl was proud when she graduated to the green training collar and relieved to be out of the warm dim silence. She was also pleased to be joining her slave sisters. But, when she saw the pony girls on her way to the training area, this girl knew what she needed to become.

When Master Hound Dog turned this girl over to Mistress Mongoose, Dorcus was happy to move forward and start actual training, but also sad, because she liked Master Hound Dog and would have liked to continue with him.

Mistress Mongoose, with her graying hair and her lean body looked like as tough a woman as Dorcus had ever seen. Mistress Mongoose scared this girl; a man might give Dorcus mercy, but Mistress Mongoose never would. Dorcus found that thought oddly comforting as Mistress Mongoose led this girl out of the entrance hall and into her domain.