Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals vacation part 5

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals vacation part 5

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal couldn’t believe at how aroused she’d gotten by being naked in front of her friends and these total strangers that’s arrested them.
Though she wasn’t surprised that Billy, Bobby and Josh were all hard with desire by watching her. They’d all in their own ways had been trying to come on to Crystal for years, but being the sexual prude that she usually was, never gave any of them any chance at all.

But at the moment if given a choice, she’d love to do all three of them, instead of these two jerks that claimed to be the finest that local law enforcement had to offer as in Buford and Clyde.

Crystal kind of moves through some of the basic moves of what she remembers of the slave yoga class.
And being aroused and feeling like a show off. She planted her palms into the floor, then hoisted her naked body into the most perfect handstand that was ever seen. Vertically she holds the position for several seconds before she spreads her legs and shows off her pussy to them all.

From upside down she sees them all looking with jaws dropped.

Suddenly she hears applause and whistles coming from them all.
She gracefully flipped herself back up to her feet and takes a bow.

“ Now that’s enough of that! “
Buford said not wanting to see her get all cocky and shit.

“ Back on your knees! Slave! “

Crystal falls back into the submissive position demanded of her.

“ Why’s he calling me slave? I’ve never been enslaved? “
She says to herself as Buford come to her.

His big, thick cock dangling right in her face.

He slaps it against her cheek.

“ Open up Whore! “

Crystal lifted his cock with her hand, parts her lips and just puts the head of his cock between her lips.

His taste was awful. But considering the pig of a man that he was, what more could you expect?

Crystal spits out his cock.

“ I can’t do this! “
She said in a mumbling voice.

She was then yanked by the leash, drug across the floor, to where Big Buford’s pants were laying. He snatched his leather belt from his pants, then while tightly holding her leash, he whaled the belt, whipping her ass. It didn’t take much for her pale white ass to show the beet red strikes from the belt.

Crystals face was beet red with embarrassment as tears ran down her pretty face.

Buford then stopped and held the belt right in her face.

“ Bitch when I give you an order! You do as I say! Otherwise you get your ass whipped with this! “

He then raised his hand again and struck the belt against the floor. “

“ Do you understand me? “

Crystal nods.

“ Now quit that damn crying and suck my dick right! “

Crystal didn’t disobey this time, as she took his long thick, and gamy smelling, and tasting cock into her mouth.

His girth was so thick it stuffed her mouth. She’d never had a dick of that size in her mouth before.

The sound of her sister Misty’s voice comes into her head.

“ You can do it sis! Relax them throat muscles. “

Her voice was so clear that she thought she was right there with her.

With her eyes she glanced around the room, wishing so badly she’d see Misty naked at her side knowing that she would be the one that would know how to deal with a man like this.

Crystal relaxed her throat enough to see more of Buford’s cock slip down her throat. She feels the man’s hands stroking her hair, while holding her head.

Clyde wasn’t gonna wait to get his dick sucked. He kneels behind Crystal.
She feels the head of his being slapped against her swollen clit.
She then feels the head of his cock sliding along her slit, it then sinks in, stretching her pussy.

“ Oh that feels good! “
She says to herself.

“ Look at you go sis! “
She hears Misty saying in her head.

She looks past Buford across the room at her friends.

“ I feel like such a whore! That I’m not! “

“ Don’t worry about it! Just enjoy it! “
Misty again says in her head.

She sees Billy, Bobby and Josh all wanting to come her way, but suddenly instead they were stopped by Monica.

“ Boys let’s talk a minute. “

They all stop looking at Crystal and turn their attention towards this thirty something year old brunette.

Now Monica wasn’t hot like Crystal, you could tell by the wrinkles on her face, big belly and saggy tits that she was well passed Prime, that is if she ever was? But none the less there were lots of uglier women than her. Each one of the boys were though hoped for a prettier one for their first time.

“ Here is what y’all face in the morning. If Judge Nicholls is in a good mood, y’all might get off with a $500.00 fine each. “

All 3 of them started to stress out.

“ We ain’t got money like that! “
Billy confesses to her.

“ If Judge Nicholls is in a bad mood, y’all might get a 90 day enslavement instead. “

All three of them look at one another wondering if that’s a better deal.
After all every normal young stud fantasies about being a stud slave at a pussy farm.

Monica could tell the wheels in their heads were really turning. She then busts there bubbles.

“ By what I see right here. “
She pointed towards their cocks.

“ Y’all ain’t stud like material. “

They all three turn back towards her looking dumbfounded.

“ That means y’all will be going to a suck bar. “

You could see the stress of that weighing on their brains.

Monica slowly starts unbuttoning her shirt.

“ But here’s the real deal boys. “
She glanced down at her big bra held tits, smiles and looks back at them.

“ My husband is gay as fuck, and hasn’t laid a hand on me in months. “

The boys seemed to be kind of shocked by that.

“ But if the three of you can get me off, I’ll let the three of you go. “
She then smiles while taking off her shirt, with her big belly right in their view.

Bobby then pointed at Crystal.

“ What about her? “

Monica could tell they all three were worried about Crystal.

“ Y’all need to forget about her. I’m almost positive that she’ll be staying here. “

Monica said as she strips down in front of the boys.

They then awkwardly attempted to fuck the older woman. Of course they needed her help to get it in and everything. But nature soon took its course. And within a few clumsy rounds the boys fulfilled their obligations and were allowed to dress and leave.

Monica then joins Buford, Clyde and Crystal. Making Crystal eat the cream pies right out of her cunt, which gets her off again.

The boys find the van and Crystals car parked out front.

They were torn about what to do?
They wondered if they should go on to the festival?
But their whole routine was put together by Crystal. She was the fiddle player and the one that could sing the highest. Plus they’d played together so long with her, they didn’t know if they could play at all without her.

The other options were to either go home, and tell Crystals mom what happened.
And none of them wanted to have to spread that bad news.

Besides that they could just wait until morning to decide, and that’s just what they did.

When Buford, Clyde and Monica got through with Crystal. She was alarmed that she wasn’t even offered a shower. She really felt like a stinking whore then.

But unfortunately bad always gets worse. By the leash and on her hands and knees, she was paraded like a dog throughout the mens cell block, of course all of them pulled out their cocks, and started jerking off.

As she crawls in disgust as she feels there hot spunk splattering across her naked body.

After the humiliation of this perp crawl, she was led to another room where a kennel was waiting with no water or kibble offered she was forced to back herself into the cage. She then watched as her bill of laden was printed out and was attached to the side of her cage.

“ Get some sleep slave! The truck leave early for Doeville! “
Buford said with a laugh.

Once she was alone, she looks over at the bill of laden. Seeing that it was true.

“ I’m being shipped to Alabama for slave training? Shit! I’ve not even been enslaved yet? “

But none of that seems to matter. Crystal whimpers and eventually cries herself to sleep, cramped into the confines of a poodle cage, knowing her free life was over.

What about the blue grass festival and Crystals dream of being a country singer?

What about college?

What about all the years that she’d plan to help mom grow her thriving real estate business?

Then what about Cody? He at the time was the love of her life. What would he think? Knowing that she’d been enslaved?

None of these things mattered either.

7:00 AM.

The kennel is swiftly kicked.

Crystal is startled awake.

She looks up at a different female deputy, that proceeded to drop her dress, shoes, bra, panties and purse right in front of her.

She proceeded to open the cage door.

“ It wasn’t even locked dumb ass! You could have left anytime you wanted. “

The deputy then turned and walked out.

Crystal was again disturbed that she wasn’t even offered a shower.

“ I stink like a damn whore! “
She says as she dresses herself.

She then stubbles out the front door of the jail in the bright sunlight. She rubbed her eyes seeing the van parked across the street.

She makes a bee line towards it, finding Billy, Bobby sitting in the front seats. Josh sitting on a five gallon bucket slightly behind them. All were eating on fried egg and bologna sandwiches, they’d bought from a food truck.

Crystal puts her finger up towards them.

“ Do not any of you! Ever say a word about what happened here last night! Not a word about me being Prime either! I’m Crystal nothing more! “

“ Yes Boss. “
Billy says to her.

Bobby and Josh just nod in unison.

Billy hands Crystal a piece of paper.

“ These are the directions to the festival. “

“ Great! Let’s get going. “

Crystal hops into her Toyota and leads the way.

Along the drive Crystal was kicking herself in the ass for ever getting that slave grade.

Being labeled or branded Prime was sure not what it was cracked up to be. She missed just being Crystal, and all the simple pleasures that life had brought her up until her grading.

“ I wonder if Select girls have it easier? “

She wonders if they can just blend into the background and be themselves without the extra baggage that obviously goes with being Prime.

The festival was only a half hour drive away.
They checked into the campground first, and the boys helped Crystal set up her tent first.

“ I’m gonna take a little nap y’all. “
Crystal informed them as she crawled into her tent and crashed on top of her air mattress.

The boys knew Crystal wasn’t herself. And they didn’t bitch about it. Cause usually she helped all of them set up there tents and organized there camp site. That’s one of her quirks she’s known as being organized.

So they left her to herself while they went off to socialize with other friends.

About four or five hours later she wakes up.

“ Oh I got to have a shower! “
She gets her backpack and off she goes to the bathhouse.

Inside she was slightly put off that there were no stalls for the showers. But remembering high school was the same. Besides there wasn’t many around anyway.

So she gets out her shampoo, soap, razor, towel and wash cloth. Then strips down and gets at it.

It felt so good to get a hot shower, as she soaps up and washes her hair.

She’s then joined by another girl.

“ Love your brand. “
The girl said with a warm smile.

Crystal casually looks down at the girls ass, and sees that she’s branded to. Her brand was a black bear with a naked slave girl kneeling beside it. Above the picture it said Smokey mountain.
And below it it said Slave Co.

“ So you were a slave? “

“Yeah I did 2 years right out of high school. So I could get my college debt knocked down to a more affordable amount. How about you? “

“ I just got graded. I ain’t never been a slave. “

“ You should do it! Of course it sucks in the beginning, being all naked all the time. But the thrill you get from being sold is totally awesome! “

To the girl the way she explained it was like the best thing that had ever happened to her.

As the two talked and showered together. Crystals brand was noticed by other girls also. And the news of her being Prime Plus spread like wildfire across the campground.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
reddbunnztimerider

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals vacation part 5

Post by reddbunnz »

great addition to a great story. keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22