Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Dorcus and the Rule of Names Ch. 4 - Conclusion

Exploring systems of domination since March 2023
LoyalHound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by LoyalHound »

Note that this is being written in April 2023 but is set in the future at time of writing.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-06-25 at 10:07 (Thu)
Guest Persian is fitted with collar Wy0009-233.
Guest Persian has ID implants for ID 301-042-081.
Guest Persian is NOT cleared to discipline understaff.
Guest Persian was last screened 2026-06-18 and is safe for use.
Guest Persian is fitted with a birth control implant which is fully effective.
Guest Persian period is in progress.
Guest Persian has completed anal training.
Guest Persian is experiencing a punishment indenture as a maintainer with no restrictions.
Guest Persian punishment will be reevaluated 2026-07-07.
Guest Persian is assigned to Trainer Lynx
Guest Persian is monitored by Trainer Hound Dog.
Guest Persian was last interviewed 2026-06-24 at 11:50 (Wed)
Guest Persian is kenneled in the pony training area.
Guest Persian has maintenance(pony) privileges.

Hound Dog:
It had taken just a week to close the investigation on Mistress Persian and her bracelet camera. She had gotten the bracelet from a security firm without tell them anything about how she planned to use it. She'd smuggled it in by holding it in her hands above her head with her wallet and another solid bracelet when going thru the body scanner, successfully blocking the scan of the camera bracelet with the solid one. Her motive? She'd was a fan of a reporter who's become famous for his hidden camera interviews where the subjects have made the most embarrassing admissions when they thought they were talking to a colleague. She wanted to be like him. Typical youngster, the reporter would have had more sense than to go after our members.

After all of the man-hours and heartburn spent on this foolishness, none of her photos were ever close to going public. The board gave her a punishment indenture helping take care of the pony slaves and I was her case worker.

I peddled down from my office for her daily interview. When I got there, she was grooming Dorcus who, though a maintenance slave, was in restrained in tack and had apparently finished some pony girl training. Persian stopped what she was doing, kneeled facing me and said "Good morning, master."

"Good morning, Persian. Please continue with your work. Did Dorcus earn a reward"?"

Persian stood and started brushing Dorcus's hair. "Yes master," said Persian "Mistress Lynx has been very pleased with Dorcus's dedication to the ponies in her care."

"Nicely done, Dorcus. Your dedication is especially needed now what with the number of supply runs we've had to do lately." Dorcus smiled and nodded as she was still forbidden speech until she was out of her tack.

I turned to Persian and asked "Has Mistress Lynx been pleased by your dedication to your assignments?"

"No entirely, master, as you know doubt know. This girl was spanked yesterday for not properly tending to a guest."

"Lift your shift so I can inspect the damage." Persian stopped brushing Dorcus and lifted the back of her yellow shift, exposing her buttocks, which were slightly red and not bruised. "Looks like you weren't in too much trouble. Please resume tending Dorcus."

Persian resumed brushing Dorcus and I asked "Aside from the spanking, how are you holding up?"

"This girl is pretty much over being embarrassed when so called friends come down here to have Persian serve them. Most of them have gotten bored with it, so it's only Venus that keeps messing with Persian. Persian enjoys taking care of the ponies. Mistress Lynx treats this girl fairly. This girl looks forward to restoration of her freedom, but is not unhappy."

"No change from yesterday then?"

"No master."

"Good day, Persian. Good day, Dorcus."

"Good day, master," Persian answered. I left the stables and returned to my office.

I took a quarter hour to skim the news when I got back. The situation was grim. The situation in the South China Sea was heating up and shipping to and from Taiwan was being openly threatened. There were incidents in the DMZ on the Korean peninsula. There had been organized attacks on electrical substations. Some yahoos had managed to sink a barge full of weaponize nitrate fertilizer near enough to the Old River Control Structure that, when they detonated it, they did enough damage that the Corp of Engineers was working 24/7 to try and keep it from completely failing and stranding the industry downstream. One group was threating to use a dirty bomb in New York. Similar threats of terrorism were occurring in Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hence the workload bringing in supplies. We already had more guests than the facility had ever previously had at once and we were preparing for them to stay for years.

We had a team of maintenance slaves checking apartments and flushing water lines to make sure everything was fit for purpose. Coydog headed a team that was trying to add another two video conference rooms in the restricted area. We were reviewing power conservation plans in case the transmission line failed and the solar panels on the mountain got wiped. We were getting ready to call in the recruitment teams to reinforce our security. We were getting ready to close off the bunker.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-06-30 at 10:07 (Tue)
Maintainer Dorcus is fitted with collar Yp0139-139.
Maintainer Dorcus has ID implants for ID 001-135-110.
Maintainer Dorcus was last screened 2026-06-20 and is safe for use.
Maintainer Dorcus is fitted with a birth control implant which is fully effective.
Maintainer Dorcus last period ended 2026-06-07.
Maintainer Dorcus is assigned to Trainer Lynx
Maintainer Dorcus is kenneled in the pony training area.
Maintainer Dorcus has maintenance(pony) privileges.

Dorcus:
Mistress Venus finally went too far in her attempts to humiliate Mistress Persian, crossing over into actual abuse. Justice had been swift and Mistress Venus's rear now sports marks from the kiss of the cane. As part of her punishment, she was fitted with a white collar with an orange band and was locked in a chastity belt. She is forbidden to cloth herself and she must spend at least eight hours a day in the public areas. She also isn't allowed on the furniture in the public areas and must kneel on the slave mats when resting or eating. Not an actual indenture, but close enough. Mistress Persian seems indifferent to the matter. She didn't care about Mistress Venus and this girl never understood why Mistress Venus hated Mistress Persian that badly.

This girl remains busy tending the ponies who are constantly hauling supplies. In the morning, Dorcus puts fresh granola with fruit and sausage in their feed troughs and water in their water troughs. She restrains each pony in turn, feeds them vitamins, gives them their daily enemas, cleans them, watches while they brush their teeth, and inserts their tails and sometimes their tampons. She grooms them, fits their bits in and leads them to their carts, hooking them up for the morning supply runs. Then she cleans their feeding troughs and the kennels. There's a lot of work in maintaining a pony girl or boy, and that's just for the morning supply runs.

Mistress Lynx says Mistress Persian is likely to be freed when her indenture is reviewed, but hopes to convince Mistress Persian to continue as a maintenance slave voluntarily as she has become a real asset in dealing with both guests and ponies. It would be an unusual choice. Many guests want to be a pony girl; few guests want to be a maintenance slave. Still, Mistress Persian does enjoy being useful, so perhaps she will volunteer. Sort of like joining the Peace Corp, but with collars and restraints. Rabbit, in particular, does well under the care of Mistress Persian.

Master Hound Dog visits this girl occasionally. We talk and he finishes by gifting this girl's mouth with his seed, which this girl swallows and thanks them for. One time he tied Dorcus spread eagled and teased her with a vibrator for one long damn time before allowing this girl to come.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-07-03 at 11:27 (Fri)
Guest Venus is fitted with collar Wx0005-178.
Guest Venus has ID implants for ID 301-035-109.
Guest Venus is NOT cleared to discipline understaff.
Guest Venus was last screened 2026-06-23 and is safe for use.
Guest Venus is fitted with a birth control implant which is fully effective.
Guest Venus last period ended 2026-06-22
Guest Venus has completed anal training.
Guest Venus is experiencing a cmnf punishment with chastity and restrictions.
Guest Venus punishment will be reevaluated 2026-07-10.
Guest Venus is monitored by Trainer Hound Dog
Guest Venus was last interviewed 2026-07-02 at 10:19 (Thu)
Guest Venus has New Guest privileges.

Hound Dog:
Mistress Venus had been naughty or perhaps she had just misinterpreted her restrictions. Probably that actually. Nobody would believe we wouldn't notice her not being in the public areas for eight hours yesterday.

Trainer Stout and I found her kneeling at the feet of a group of her friends in a gaming room. She wasn't gaming; she was using social media, text only, of course, except for some approved photos we supplied.

"Masters and Mistresses," I said "I regret to inform you that we will need to administer a correction to Mistress Venus. Please let us do our job and she will rejoin you momentarily."

Venus looked confused. "But why," she asked.

"You were only in the public areas six and half hours yesterday."

"You are mistaken. I was out of my apartment for close to ten hours yesterday."

"You were out of your apartment, but Mistress Vixen's apartment is not a public area no matter how many guests she has. Please don't make a scene. I'm sure it was an oversight on your part, but you have earned a spanking."

"This is outrageous."

I showed her the shocker and triggered an attention shock from her collar. "Please extend your hands so we can put you in wrist bands." She hesitated and I gave her another attention shock. "You will comply eventually, and I am empowered to increase your punishment if you resist."

She extended her arms and Stout locked white wrist bands on her. He helped her stand and used a strap to secure her wrist bands in such a way that her forearms were parallel behind her back, the strap passing from her left wrist over her belly and to her right wrist. This required a little flexibility but was not uncomfortable for her and it left her buttocks unobstructed. I moved her over to a chair and unlocked her chastity belt, got several implements form my utility pouch and showed them to her. "Choose," I commanded.

"I would prefer to leave that choice to your best professional judgement," she said. That was a smart move, actually. I sat in the chair and put her over my lap holding her in place with my left hand. I chose a short strap and rubbed her buttocks with it. She still had welts from her caning. Her friends gathered around to watch.

"Do you have any other sins to confess while I have you over my knees, Mistress Venus?"

"No, Trainer Hound Dog"

"Do you want something to bite on, Mistress Venus?"

"Yes please, Trainer Hound Dog." I put another of the straps in her mouth and she bit down on it.

"Six strokes," I told her. The crack of the first impact made her friends jump. She grunted but only struggled a little. I rubbed her buttocks. I spanked her again. She moaned and shifted but kept herself under control. She started crying after the fourth stroke, but never seriously struggled. After the sixth stoke I held her upright in my lap until she stopped crying. She had completed her punishment and was now due forgiveness, kindness and respect.

I helped her stand and put her chastity belt back on her and Trainer Stout removed her wrist bands. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mistress Venus. I am your case worker. You should contact me and Trainer Stout any time between eight AM to eight PM if you have a question about your restrictions. Trainer Bobcat is available if you have questions that won't wait from eight PM to eight AM. If you have questions about your time in public areas, it's being tracked in your profile and you can bring up on any monitor. If you think you're short, you can go to one of the quiet rooms and lie down on a use mat and try to sleep and that will count as public time. In fact, you might want to do that anyway. It's an easy way to register time in a public area."

"Thank you, Trainer Hound Dog."

"I was my duty, my honor, and my pleasure, Mistress Venus," I said left her with her friends.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-07-04 at 19:07 (Sat)
Maintainer Dorcus was last screened 2026-06-20 and is safe for use.
Maintainer Dorcus is fitted with a birth control implant which is fully effective.
Maintainer Dorcus period is in progress.
Maintainer Dorcus is assigned to Trainer Lynx.
Maintainer Dorcus is kenneled in the pony training area.
Maintainer Dorcus is on loan to Trainer Hound Dog.
Maintainer Dorcus will be kenneled tonight in Trainer Hound Dog's apartment.
Maintainer Dorcus has maintenance(pony) privileges.

Hound Dog:
I had borrowed Dorcus from the stables and was cuddling with her in my bed. She was suffering a certain amount of tension, but I had messaged her with warm oil and she was feeling better. I wasn't in any hurry; I'd cleared it with Trainer Lynx and she had coverage for Dorcus's ponies tomorrow morning. I had, of course, locked a long leash to her collar and locked the leash to a slave ring, so she was secure for the night, but she was otherwise unrestrained.

I was very much enjoying my time with her when the klaxon and strobe went off. I got up and checked the monitor while the PA blared. "May I have your attention please. May I have your attention please. NORAD reports that there are ballistic missiles incoming. All gate personal are ordered to their emergency stations. We are in condition one; close and seal the blast doors and start air filtration per protocol."

Dorcus was horrified. I was sick. Then I looked at Dorcus and laughed. I said, "I'll have to check with the board, but this may mean we don't have to bother with the rule of names anymore. Your name is still Dorcus though. Always was and always will be."

"Thank you, master. This girl likes being Dorcus."

Her vagina being otherwise occupied, I made use of her anus and her mouth. We streamed part of a movie from the onsite library but were too distracted to follow it. Eventually we slept, waking at seven the next morning for breakfast. I took her to the cafeteria and hand fed her fruit and sausage and spoonfuls of scrambled egg while she knelt at my feet. Eventually, I had to walk her back to the stables and turn her over to Trainer Lynx.

We had satellite and packet radio access to what was left of the internet, but it still wasn't clear how badly we'd been hit. The Disaster Communication Network was up and running, as was the Emergency Broadcast System and many cities were known to be intact. It hadn't been a massive attack, but electronics were fried up and down both coasts and electricity was out in the same areas. Things were going to get real ugly real quick in the coastal cities.

It also wasn't clear what had happened internationally. Ottawa, London, Paris and Bern weren't answering. We couldn't raise Wellington, Canberra or Tokyo.

Happily, there had been no strike near us and the solar panels were intact. The blast doors were reopened and security patrols were doubled around the fence line.

CURRENT STATUS: 2026-09-01 at 10:03 (Tue)
Maintainer Dorcus was last screened 2026-08-20 and is safe for use.
Maintainer Dorcus period is in progress.
Maintainer Dorcus is assigned to Trainer Hound Dog.
Maintainer Dorcus is kenneled in Trainer Hound Dog's apartment.
Maintainer Dorcus has trainer privileges.

Dorcus:
It turned out that Persian did voluntarily remain a maintenance slave. This girl believes she saw how the other guests were flipping out and decided she was better off with a job that needed doing. And she does love her ponies.

Venus reacted oddly. After her punishment expired, she was happy to be free of the chastity belt, but she refused to wear clothes or use the furniture. Some days, she wouldn't even return to her apartment, instead sleeping in the quiet rooms. Eventually, a trainer convinced her to sign up for a serving slave fantasy of indefinite duration. She now works in the barbarian themed bar, where she serves guests and staff and is frequently taken to the shuttered alcoves for a different sort of service. This seems to satisfy her.

The rest of the guests were in for quite a shock. Pretty much every bank and brokerage house we knew of had their computers fired by EMF or their critical infrastructure destroyed by direct attack. Their records could be recovered in time, but right now, no account can be access. Most trade has to involve the physical exchange of money or paper IOUs, so trade is difficult and the world economy is completely fucked. There's no place for the guests to go; they're stuck here. We have a large reserve of gold coins, but those are a corporate asset intended to purchase supplies if paper money became worthless.

Of course, we had supplies and weapons and such, but guess who knew how to used them and how to run the facility? The board was deposed, but you can still talk to them about it. You'll find them in the feral kennels.

The other guests remain guests, although nervous ones. Staff has become rather free in assigning punishment indentures. The guests may eventually be rich again, but we need them anyway. We recruits have a deep need to submit absolutely. We need people to serve.

Master Hound Dog had this girl assigned as his personal assistant, though he doesn't mind sharing Dorcus with Master Stout, Master Coydog, Master Puma and Mistress Lynx. Dorcus still helps care for the ponies. Someday this girl may have children. It's possible now.

This girl has come a long way from where her car died on a deserted highway. The woman Dorcus had been would never have believed this slave girl life could be satisfying to her, yet Dorcus is content and looks forward to every new day. Somehow, it works.