Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

THE YARDS Part 1

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

THE YARDS Part 1

Post by kaylee36dd »

Hi everyone. This is my first go at writing a story. I have lots of them in my head, but the first time I put one to paper. If you like it I have more chapters coming. If you don't like it that is ok, I will just cry myself to sleep. :) I also want to thank Carl Bradford for having a first look, and being so kind.

THE YARDS—--Kaylee’s Story Part 1

I stood with Morgan waiting to board the shuttles to the Cass County fair. This was the first year the fair was shuttling patrons to and from the parking lots, and it was because of my father. The Anti-Slavery and Public Decency Coalition was leading protests at the fair’s main gate making it difficult for patrons to get into the park. For the last several years the company the fair contracted with to bring in rides and entertainment, had been bringing slaves in as part of a traveling exhibit. This year they were offering a brothel tent. Everyone knew that in the years past they were selling the services of pleasure slaves that traveled with them, but it had always been hidden, behind the tent flaps so to speak. Now it was being advertised, and welcoming to all of the horny men and women in Cass County, Nebraska.

Morgan and I had both turned 18 over the summer, and we were now of age to get a real glimpse of pleasure slaves. You have to understand this is just not something you see or hear about every day in Nebraska. We are behind the times, and although our school had just started to introduce it, mostly due to college acceptance requirements, it was still very taboo to all of us. So you see why we were nervous, and excited to see the slaves that the county fair brought with them.

Slavery was not new for the country with the ratification of the 34th amendment, but it was new to our part of the U.S. Nebraska and other small population upper Midwest states might as well have been another country, as it related to legalized slavery and has taken some time to become mainstream. You might think it was because these states were in the Bible belt, but many southern states quickly adapted the practice.
Legalized slavery was first brought back as a way of repurposing criminals into slaves to take a burden off of the taxpayers. The monies that were freed up helped communities to rebuild failing infrastructure, schools, and create new social programs. As time progressed the people that could be enslaved grew from just criminals to include people with significant debt. There were now real consequences to living beyond your means and declaring bankruptcy. These changes lowered the costs and risk of many financial companies, bringing significant growth. This growth was some the country had not seen in decades. Then there were the men and women that voluntarily entered into slavery or rather “voluntary indentured servitude” or “VIS” as some like to call it. There were so many new industries popping up as slavery started to become more mainstream nationwide. There were some areas like our little Nebraska town or I should say all of Nebraska, and a few neighboring states that were slow to adapt to the change. I do not know if it was the religious values, conservative values, or just plain stubbornness, but slavery where I lived just did not happen.

As in any industry training standards were developed and bureaucracies quickly formed to regulate the growing industries. Then the federal reserve adopted banking regulations, and rules allowing lenders to require borrowers to put themselves up as human collateral for loans. This change is what brought slavery to my little town. The rules became a standard practice even with smaller regional and rural institutions in a matter of just a year or two.

Megan and I were not the only people that had heard that Mr. and Mrs. Franklin, The gossip was running wild about how the local locksmith in our town, had defaulted on a bank loan a few months ago. Stories surfaced about Mr. Franklin crying as his wife Joan was stripped, bound, forced into a cage and driven away into the night while he was getting his ass fucked by one of the banks repossession experts. All of it was rumors, and no one knew for sure, but we all knew that they had not been seen in weeks, and their home was now up for sale. The whole town knew that slavery had paid us a visit, and would not be leaving.

The fair was our last summer event before the start of school for as long as I can remember. Now that we were officially adults, we were going to see the mystery adults only area in person. The last couple years we had seen the adults only area of the fair and watched as men from our town and the surrounding county paid a fee, and passed through the curtain into the darkness of the large tent, and we were curious, really curious!

When the tent first showed up at the fair we watched from a distance and wondered, what went on in there, and as we grew older and learned about sex our curiosity grew as well. We would joke and laugh about how dirty and depraved these girls must be as a pleasure slave. When I was younger, I understood how slavery was punishment for crime or debt, and my young self-swore to always walk the straight and narrow. I am sure it was the fear of displeasing or embarrassing my father, and I could not wrap my mind around why a person would willingly give up their freedom to become a pleasure slave.

When we got a little older the whole thing was secretly mysterious and we wanted to know what happened behind the curtain. Then we got older still, and with a better understanding of what these men and women might be doing behind the curtain we both knew we had to see it.
We boarded the shuttle and sat down, the motor started, and we began to move down the dirt road.

As the bus crunched down the dirt road, I started to think about this maybe being the last fair with my friend, and I suddenly grew sad. This is something we had done together since we were 11 or 12, now we are both 18 and looking forward to our last year of high school. We would both move on from here and most likely go our separate ways after school. I was lost in my thoughts about how sad the future seemed without my friend, when Morgan elbowed me in the ribs pointing to the Ferris wheel. My thoughts jumped back from the sad future of leaving my friend to all of the filthy things I was about to see behind the curtain.

“Hey there’s your dad '‘, Morgan said pointing out the window. I turned quickly to look, and she was right. My minister father was holding a sign chanting with several men and women many that I recognized from our church. He had taken up his mission to have the slave portion of the fair removed. He was not against women being subservient to men, on the contrary he supported the patriarchy. Slavery had created mixed emotions for him. On one side he believed in an eye for an eye, and that slavery was a great way to deal with debt, and crime. Where he struggled with it was the human form naked on public display, people freely giving into their carnal desires and entering volunteer indentured servitude, and of course all of the adulterous sex. He had formed the Anti-Slavery and Public Decency Coalition. It had quickly grown into a very large non-profit with multiple offices in each of the 50 states, He now led the organization that paid him quite well for his leadership.

“It would be bad optics if we did not protest this brothel in the hometown of the coalition founder,” he told my mother and I at the dinner table a month before the fair. When word got out that the leader of the coalition's hometown was “under attack” protesters arrived from all over the country. The protest was so large that the fair organizers had to bus patrons past the picket lines.

“Oh gawddd”’ I scooted low into the seat hiding my face.

“The windows are like super black; he can’t see who is in here no matter how much he wants to. Imagine what he would say knowing his sweet, innocent, naive daughter was headed into the den of evil and sin he had forbidden her from,” She giggled and lightly punched me in the arm.

“Shut the fuck up, BITCH!” I smiled pushing her back, while grabbing her boob and squeezing it.

Megan grabbed my hand from her breast, “OUCH, you slut.” she said, punching me harder in the arm again. We laughed and wrestled in the seat, as the bus slowly eased into the fairgrounds away from the protesters, and stopped at the main gate. The brakes hissed and the front door opened, prompting the entirety of the bus to stand and start pushing up the aisle toward the door. Meagan and I remained in our seats waiting for everyone to push past. She was being kind to me. At 6’1'' she knew standing up under the luggage compartments would cause me to hunch over, and could be difficult. So once the line moved past our seat she stood up and got in the aisle while I scooted across the seats until I could stand without having to bend over and made our way out of the bus.

Stepping off the bus into the warm summer night I was happy I had worn shorts and a tank top tonight. Morgan stood beside me tossing her backpack purse over her shoulder, I am sure we looked like an odd pair. Morgan was about 5’3 or 4” and tiny with a small bust, she had a dark complexion, and in the summer, she would get a deep tan. This was all offset by emerald green eyes, and shoulder length naturally curly fiery red hair which she wore pulled back in a ponytail most of the time. I envied her curls, but she hated them and often wished she could trade with me. My hair was simple and boring, straight blonde hair fell to the center of my back, and tonight I wore it in a thick simple braid. Being that I am 6’1” it was a lot of hair. My skin was pale white, not quite alabaster but close. I can tan as long as I lathered up with the right SPF before laying in the sun, and I don't stay in the sun longer than 2 minutes. My blue eyes and 36dd breasts finished off my dumb blonde look. People treated me like I was stupid, but I was far from it. I had good grades, and genuinely enjoyed school. Although my parents had the money, I was bound to get scholarships, so I would not have to worry about having to find ways to pay for school, and the need to get a loan did not exist for me. Morgan on the other hand had average grades, and she lived with a single mom that kept things together for the both of them. Her mom made sacrifices. She worked two jobs to get Morgan the things she needed and wanted, but there was nothing saved for college. I had tutored her in a couple of her classes, but the reality for her was going to a trade school to save money, or having to pay for the majority of school on her own.

We had been best friends since we both tried out for the volleyball team. Despite her short stature she was a wild player, and an incredible server. We looked very odd together with how opposite we looked. Let me tell you high school sucks for a tall girl, then add big boobs to the mix and it can be a living hell. ALL, and I do mean ALL the other girls in school are bitches, and can be so cruel! So, it was nice to find a good friend in Morgan, and she stood by me and me with her through everything. I was always jealous of her dating life though. She seemed to always have a date, and although I went on a couple of double dates with her and her boyfriend of the week, but beyond that my love life was non-existent. Dating for a tall girl is tough. Unless you find a guy that is taller than you, they all seem intimidated or embarrassed of the prospect of standing under me. Sadly, I have yet to really have a steady boyfriend.

Morgan grabbed my hand and pulled me past the gate showing the ticket taker our park bracelets, as we hurried past. “Come on, we need to go see the tent.” she said, dragging me into the fair. We could just see the top of the black and red tent just above the midway games and food trucks.

“It's not going anywhere,” I joked, stepping between a mother and daughter. I raised up our hands and easily passed my arm over their heads. We saw the sign “Grador Bros. Brothel and Slave Market '' with a rope light arrow pointing to the right. We turned right and went between the ring toss and dart game and then left as it was the only way to go. Then we saw it. The black and red tent was in front of us about 50 yards away, and we slowed down as we approached it. The tent was huge, and seemed bigger than the tent my dad had rented for a revival earlier this year. I was not a good judge of these kinds of things but I guessed it must be 120 feet long and at least half as wide.

“There are a lot more people than I expected,” Morgan said as we moved close to the back of a midway trailer that was next to where we stood. She was right there must be 10 or 15 people milling around the front of the tent. We could hear one of them speaking with two men that seemed to be controlling the entrance. A man rounded the corner just then and when he saw us he quickly pulled his hoodie over his head and walked briskly toward the entrance.

“We can’t do this, someone we know will see us, and tell our parents.” I was suddenly having second thoughts as I watched the hooded man look back at us one last time when he got to the entrance of the tent.

“If they say anything won’t they be admitting they were here too.”

“Yeah but you know that won’t matter, we shoul..”

She pulled my arm tugging me with her, “come on before someone does see us”, she started to move quickly and quietly toward the back of the tent, “maybe there’s a back way in”.

“This is a bad idea! Why not just pay to get in, we have the money?” I whispered frantically as we ran across the open area from the last trailers to the back of the tent. We looked around to see if anyone had seen us. “This is so stupid; we need to go.”

“Don’t be such a baby no one saw us. Let us just see if there is an open flap or something.” She let go of my hand and started to move along the side of the tent looking for a way in. It was just a moment and we came to a vinyl door with a zipper, “hey, hey we're in luck”, she was giddy and almost shouted.

“SHHHHHH!! You’re going to get us caught”, I was looking around to see if her outburst had caught anyone’s attention, but there was no one to be seen at the back of the tent. When I turned back, she was already pulling the zipper up giving us access to this mysterious place we both wanted to see. She zipped it up halfway and quickly disappeared into the darkness. I looked around once more, and once I felt confident that the sounds of the midway had drowned all the sounds that we had both made I followed behind her.

It was dark with only dim red and yellow lights barely illuminating the inside. As my eyes began to adjust I could see the debauchery around the room; spotlight lit stages around the sides of the tent, had slaves on display in various ways under the bright lights. What shocked me most were the sounds of moans, grunts and rock music filling our ears and the pungent odor that filled our lungs. .

“Oh my god. Is that Mr. Talbert?” Morgan whispered, elbowing me in the ribs and pointing to a figure about 20 feet away.

I squinted trying to figure out if the person in the dimly lit area of the tent was in fact our history teacher, “I don’t know it kind of looks like him, but I can’t tell.”

We watched as the guy we thought was a teacher from our school took off his clothes and put them in a locker. He then stood in line with several other men all waiting for a turn at the piece of ass on display in front of them. The wall was large with three holes in it. The lower halves of two women and one guy were exposed on this side of the wall. The rest of their body was hidden behind the wall. All three people were on their backs with their legs spread wide and secured toward the top of the wall. Three men were frantically humping the lower torsos. The men were talking and laughing with each other, and one was even drinking a beer as he fucked.

We moved away from where we stood making our way around the outside of the tent. The booth next to the legs wall was another wall with yet another set of holes, but this time with faces sticking out. I felt sorry for the people in this booth. Their slave mouths were being fucked equally as rough as the pussy and asses next to them. As we watched one of the men grunted, and took half a step back and sprayed the poor girl with his cum. She closed her eyes through most of it, and she opened her eyes when she thought it was done. She looked up at him smiling. I heard her say something to him but could not make it out. He said nothing and pulled up his pants. I felt my body beginning to react to what I was seeing and I could help but stare. Then the poor girl's eyes caught mine and her smile grew brighter. She winked at me and ran her tongue over her lips.

There was far too much going on. I had seen so much lust and sin in just 10 minutes that I felt myself slipping into a fog. I felt dizzy as my feet moved us to the next area, my nerves began to calm as I realized no one was paying attention to two dumb free girls with all the raw human lust and sex that surrounded us.

Moving on we came to an attraction surrounded by people. There were 5 slaves all attached to contraptions on a stage. One slave girl was on something that looked like a saddle. She was straddling it with her legs tied to the sides and her arms chained above her head. The saddle thing was making a loud humming noise and the poor sweaty girl was shaking, moaning, and screaming all at the same time. There was a long cord running from it to a pedestal with some sort of control box where a guy was standing turning the knobs. When he turned the knobs to the right, we saw an instant reaction from her. She would buck and shake until he turned it the other direction. He would watch a moment, and just as she was just about to catch her breath, he would turn it back up. He was laughing and calling her dirty names as the girl's eyes rolled back in her head, her body jerking in the bondage. Then suddenly the humming stopped and the guy walked away. There was a sign on the pedestal that read: “Control the Sybian $5 for 5 minutes,” there was a bill changer beside it with a timer flashing 00:00.

“Oh, wow I heard one of the girls in school say her mom got one of those. It looks cool, and she looked like she was having fun.” Morgan stepped closer into the area, as the crowd that had gathered moved away when the timer ran out. The girl on Sybian hung from her arms with her head down her chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath. Her body was slick with perspiration, and her hair was sticking to her shoulders, and back.

I tried to get a better look at her, but her dark hair with streaks of gray in hung covering her face. There was not a lot of gray in her hair so I guessed she must be in her late 30s or 40s. She looked very fit for someone of that age, and I was impressed. I hoped I was able to be that tone when I am her age. Her breasts were hanging down and were a little saggy showing her age. I saw her breasts rise and fall, and her breathing normalizing when I noticed for the first time the nipple piercings that she had. There were simple barbells in both nipples but her left nipple had a small tag hanging from it. I took a step closer, to get a better look. I saw SIN # 876-45-0956 was etched into the metal. I elbowed Morgan and pointed, “look she has her slave number hanging on her boob.”

“Duh, it's called a tit tag, dummy, I think it’s like exclusive to northern slaves or something.” Morgan spoke with an air of superiority to me, but I truly had no idea they did that. I thought that the SIN was just tattooed inside the lip. I just shrugged at her and shook my head.

Looking around the stage the other slaves were attached to similar devices, all being controlled by people standing at pedestals just outside of the stage. All the slaves up there had tags hanging from their left breast. One was on her hands and knees, her neck chained close to the floor. There was a machine mounted behind her with a large dildo attached to a rod, and some kind of motor. A guy was controlling the speed the machine would piston the dildo in and out of her pussy. First slowing it down a few strokes then making it go faster depending on how he turned the knob. Her butt was shaking, and her pussy was dripping into a small puddle on the floor under her. A low constant groan resonated from her mouth. Another slave was on her back with her knees folded up to her breasts. Her arms were wrapped around her legs behind her knees and bound, holding her folded in half her privates were exposed, and a very powerful vibrator was pressed to her clit. She would cry out, and her body would grow tense when the humming sound from the vibrator increased. I watched as a guy by her control box played with the speed and duration of the vibrations. Her body would tense and relax repeatedly. Her pussy and bottom were covered in fluids that ran onto the platform under her.

Morgan got a smile on her face and drug me up to one of the empty control pedestals. In front of us was a very curvy slave that had a tag on her breast. She appeared to be in her mid to late 20’s and she looked very tired. She was bound in some kind of metal contraption. There was a steel bar that was under her knees, making her legs dangle on the other side of it. She was folded much like the slave beside her but she was more in a sitting position. Her arms were stretched out to her sides and bound to the same pole that her legs hung over. Her chin nearly rested on the pole as well. The pole was attached to two more square metal poles that acted as legs went into and under the stage she was on. Rising up from the stage and pressing into their tinder folds was a very thick strange looking dildo attached to the floor of the stage. I guessed it was a dildo, but not like any I had ever seen or imagined. It was blue and green and kind of cone shaped. Then I saw the sign on the controller that said control the Sea Invader. Then it dawned on me that this looked like a tentacle of an octopus or something. It was narrow at the top and quickly got wider till the bottom was bigger around than a soda can, and the whole thing was covered in thick ridges and weird shapes and textures. The tip of it was just inside of her pussy and it glistened at the top from her excretions. Morgan quickly fed some cash into the controller and the timer immediately started its countdown from 5:00.

There was an up and down lever that when she pulled it down a mechanism under the stage pulled the metal leg poles down. That caused the slave in front of us to be pulled down onto a thick toy lodged in her pussy. The speed that you moved the lever controlled the speed of the device. The faster you moved it up and down the faster she was fucked by the toy, or was it the she fucking the toy i did not know. I just watched in fascination, a building lust, and awe of what this woman was going through. I noticed a button on the control box and pushed it. A small round disk with round rubber nubs on it came spinning to life. It was pointless until the slave was being lowered and the disk contacted her clit. Almost instantly she threw her head back and shrieked as the disk spun against her clit. Her body shook and bucked, causing the metal framework she was attached to rattle. Her muscles in her legs and arms contracted as she pulled at her bindings, her body began to shake. I looked at the timer and it flashed 2:45, 2:44, 2:43. In a little over 2 and a half minutes we had driven this slave to a very powerful orgasm. My mouth was dry as I stared at her panting and writhing body. Morgan lifted the lever up and down quickly while I held the button. She was bouncing up and down violently, then one last time Morgan pulled the lever down and held it down. The slave screamed out, and several people looked our way. I released the button and whispered to Morgan that we needed to go. I looked at the timer :32, :31…., I then looked back at the slave. She hung from the metal frame not moving. We had caused her to pass out, and we slinked away to continue our exploring.

The next area was not getting as much attention as the machine and sex walls, but I found it fascinating. Two slave women were under a spotlight. There were three chrome poles rising up from the stage much like the one for the slave we had just sexually tortured. Each slave was straddling a pole that disappeared into her pussy. The balls of their feet just touched the ground, as their legs were held open by restraints that extended out front the pole about 2 feet on each side. Looking at the unoccupied pole with a realistic flesh colored dildo attached to it, I felt my own pussy twitch when it dawned on me what was happening. I knew that they had similar toys deep inside of them. The stage they were on rotated slowly, and as it did I could see that they had their arms in some kind of sleeve behind their backs, with a chain that pulled it tight to the bottom of the pole. A thick collar kept their chins up and was attached to another cable that disappeared somewhere above them. I assumed it was to keep them from falling forward. Drool ran from the gags in their mouths onto their chest running down between breasts. Their bodies were wet and shiny under the warm lights. I could feel my pussy tingling again as I watched them rotate. My breathing began to match theirs as I watched their naked chests rise and fall. Breathing in and out, the tags pierced through their left nipples proudly displaying their slave identification number rising and falling with each breath.

“Interested in making a bid?” The voice shocked me back to reality as I looked to see who had spoken to me. The guy standing to my side was wearing one of the “Grandor Bros'' shirts and I assumed he must be one of the workers.

“Ummm no. Just looking.” My face was red as I felt the heat fill my cheeks.

“Silent auction bidding is open to anyone, just $50 a ticket. Can’t get a better deal on fine slave meat like this anywhere else.”

I looked at them again, this time looking at all of them. He was right, they were the best-looking slaves I had seen there. The slaves were tone and pretty. Their breasts looked firm, and neither had any sag to them. One of the slaves had a nice heart shaped ass, while the others was a bit fuller

“You mean the winning ticket at the end of the fair gets to take one home?” Looking around I saw the secured lock boxes, each with numbers matching SIN on the “Tit Tag.” There was a digital display above each of their heads. The slave on the left’s sign read “Chance of winning 1 in 1,349”. While the one on the right sign read “1 in 1430”. I watched as a man approached the slave on the right box and dropped in his ticket “DING” a bell chimed and the sign changed “1 in 1431”.

“Yes mam. So would you like to buy a ticket?” looking at me I felt like his eyes were piercing my soul or trying to read my mind, but I had not heard him. I was looking at the one on the right again then back to the one on the left trying to figure out why there was a difference of nearly 100 tickets.

“It’s because the one on the right is blonde like you.” he smiled at me winking, “and she has nice full lips great for cock sucking”. I felt the heat returning to my cheeks. “So would you like to buy a ticket or,” he paused for a moment, “or maybe I could arrange for you to take your place up there on the empty pole?”

“No, No, I’m good, thanks. Let's go!” I turned to Morgan but she was gone. I glanced all around me, but Morgan was gone. The guy was still staring and undressing me with his eyes, and I quickly moved away from the display in the direction we had been walking. I stopped briefly at the whipping display. I saw money change hands, and a patron picked up a riding crop, and started to whip the bottom of a slave girl strapped to a wooden X. Her arms spread high and out from her body. A chill of panic went through my spine as I moved on not seeing my friend there. The next area was marked by a red LED sign that said “Brothel”. There were several slave girls in stockings, heels, and other various lingerie milling about. I watched as a guy approached the man running in this area, pointed to a woman, and paid his money. Her boss motioned her over, and she led the guy off to one of the small areas filled with cubicles. I could see inside one of the vacant ones. All they had was a small bed, and were separated by curtains. The sounds of intercourse and the smell of sex was strong. I looked around and did not see Morgan anywhere. “Where the hell did she go I thought” I moved away from the brothel and saw that the entrance was next so I turned again and moved to the middle of the tent. A large stage filled with three tall poles and loud pulsating music filled this area. I stood at the edge of the seating area. And watched the slave girls danced around the stage spinning and grinding on the poles. The men sitting near the stage would fondle them when they came by, and try to stick their fingers into the recesses between the girls’ legs. Some would smile and dance away while others would let the men finger them for a moment or three before moving on. Looking around I still could not see Morgan.

I was really beginning to panic now. I could feel my chest tighten as I moved past the stage. However, all was forgotten when I saw a word I had not seen before. I stopped and looked around to understand what Bukkake was. I for a moment forgot I was scared and nervous, and was overtaken by my curiosity and my need to see. When I got closer, what I saw was maybe10 guys standing on a slightly raised circular stage. All of them had their pants around their ankles and were masturbating toward the center pit in front of them. Taking another couple of steps forward, I could see that there were two women, one bound spread eagle on the floor and the other on her hands and knees. There was a small round chrome bar that was nestled between the cheeks of her butt, and running half way up her back. There was a cord attached to it that ran to a harness on the slave's head. The cord was pulled tight forcing the slave to have her head pulled back and looking up at the crowd. Her mouth was held open by a gag with a ring in the center of it. They were both covered in cum. So much cum. The cum was in various states too. Some was dried and flaky, while sum was like a jelly consistency, and then some of it was fresh running down their naked bodies. There was not an inch of their bodies that did not have thick cum coating it. As I stood there watching, a load of cum landed on one of the girls’ breasts, and the shooter got a round of cheers when his next spurt went inside of the ring landing on the girl's tongue. I looked up at him high fiving the guy next to him, both with their penis’ out. Then I felt something wet hit my cheek. then my shoulder was wet. I slowly moved my hand to my cheek, and I turned to see a guy I recognized as a worker from the town gas station. He had his eyes closed cumming with his penis pointed in my direction. His balls were flexing and his next spurt hit my arm. All the panic returned and I felt vomit rise into my throat. I stumbled away from the stage wiping the cum from my face and shoulder. Not knowing what else to do I wiped it into my shorts, as I moved away from this booth and stumbled toward the next one.

“Hey where have you been?” Morgan grabbed my arm getting a handful of slime when she did, I jumped back started and suddenly relieved that we were together again I gave her a big hug holding onto her tightly. “eww you're all wet.” She said pushing me off of her.

“Yeah, some guy, I think it was Billy, you know the guy from the gas station. He shot his cum on me at the Buck cake booth,” saying the word as I thought it should be said.

“Ohhh gross! That is fucking disgusting!” she exclaimed, rubbing her hand into her own shorts.

“Tell me about it.”

“Hey look,” she pointed to the guy we had seen when we came in.

“It is Mr. Talbert!” I watched him moving his penis in and out of the slave guy's butt in front of him, as he held onto the slave's ankles for leverage. “Ok we need to go; we can't get seen.”

“Wait, I want to show you this,” Taking my hand she led me close to the booth and through a hidden flap that led us behind the wall and to the other half of the slaves. We crept in quietly and saw the three people bound to benches. Their bodies bounce and rock with each thrust from the other side of the wall.

“Holy crap!” I whispered as Morgan stepped further into the small space. It was small with maybe only two or three feet from the three slaves’ heads to the side of the tent, and only a couple of feet between each of them. Small slivers of light filtered in through the holes separating their torsos in this room and their lower halves in the main part of the tent. It took a moment for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. When they did adjust, we could see that the male slave was a transvestite, her breasts bouncing and shaking with each of Mr. Talbert’s thrusts.

“Look he oops I mean she looks almost as tall as you.” I squinted and could see she was long on the bench. She was looking at us but could only moan since there was a large gag in her mouth keeping her quiet.

“This is insane,” Morgan was moving next to a bouncing body of the brunette in the middle of the three. Whoever was on the outside of the wall was thrusting into her with hard deliberate thrusts, and Morgan grabbed the woman's rocking breasts squeezing a moan from her.

The brunette looked up through sweaty tousled hair biting her lip, “You shouldn’t be he….owwwww.” Morgan had started to pinch the slave's pierced nipple with her thumb and forefinger as she started to speak.

“Morgan what the fuck! Are you crazy?” I had never known Morgan to have lesbian or even bi tendencies, and the look on her face spoke volumes to how she was feeling at that moment. She was completely into it. She was looking down at the slave with so much intensity, and what looked like desire.

“I am just goofing,” she said finally, smiling back at me as she pulled on the slave’s tit tag.

“OHHHHH,” the brunette moaned again as her body tensed at the sensation then began to shake.

“What did you just do?” My voice was a bit panicked as the thrusting got faster.

“I think she just had a cum?”

“Morgan Sims is that you?” We both froze and looked toward the far table at a blonde slave. She was trying to catch her breath while having the man inside of her.

I stepped over to Morgan grabbing her arm, “we need to go”, I urgently whispered into her ear.

“Kaylee?” it was the voice again, “Kaylee, Morgan what are you doing in here you both need to go befoooore,” her words stretched out as her body shifted and we instantly knew someone on the other side of the wall was doing something to her lower body, “ go or you will…you will get. Oh OH, caught.”

“Miss Pierce holy fuck?” Both Morgan I stood open mouthed squinting in the darkness at our teacher strapped to a table.

“Ooh my god what are you doing here..a..a..ar.. are you a slave?” I whispered as we both took a step closer to her.

“Please g-g-g-go before it’s..”

“Too Late!” a male voice booming behind us finished her sentence. We spun around to see a slender, greasy looking man flanked by two much larger men. Morgan backed into me and I backed into the table with our beloved teacher on it, and I felt it rocking against me. “Looks like we have a couple of sluts trying to get a show without paying”. He stepped closer to us, the other men staying behind him to keep us from escaping.

All I could hear was the blood pumping in my ears as I began to panic. I was frozen in place as he quickly closed the distance between us. Soon he was right up next to us. He ran the back of his hand down my face, and I could smell the foul odor of cigarettes on his skin. Morgan got it worse as he groped her breast much like she had done to the slave a few moments before, “please no,” I whispered.

“Oh no you listen girly, you've been caught trespassing and stealing, and it would be well in my right to put you right next to your friend on the table, and get what's owed me out both your juicy cunts!” His words rang in our ears, and everything seemed quiet despite all the moans and cries of pleasure around us.

“No you can’t..,’ Morgan seemed to come out of her daze and pulled away from him.

He stepped closer still. He was so close now that his body could not help but touch ours. I tried to move back, but I was stuck against the moving table behind me. “The hell I can’t!” He reached up and grasped the front of our tops, and I could see in his eyes he was about to rip them off of us. I started to cry, while Morgan grew indignant. Everything seemed like slow motion then. I felt him pulling my top away from my body, The material weakened, and stitches snapping as he began to tug. The surge of panic and vomit started to well up inside of me. My knees started to shake and my world started to go black.

“They’re students!” The gasping voice came from behind us, and all of us froze and looked at Miss Pierce, her eyes closed biting her lip, her body still shaking and jiggling with each thrust.

“Fuck me,” he said releasing the material from his grasp stepping back. “Take these two to my office, and bring that cunt when she is done!”

He stormed out of the tent leaving the two filthy fair workers grabbed our wrists, pulled them behind our backs and secured them with zip ties. They led us out from the back room and into the main tent. I had never had my hands tied up before and it was a very new experience for me. I felt my crotch doing weird things. I could feel that I was wet, and maybe getting wetter as I walked. It felt like every step sent a tingle into my clit. I felt a huge sense of dread and humiliation as they walked us beside the attraction we had gone behind and right beside Mr. Talbert. He stepped back when he saw us his softening cock slipping from the ass of the tranny he had been fucking. His mouth was open, staring at us as we passed. I looked down to avoid his gaze. My face was flush and I could feel the slickness and heat between my legs growing. I saw him try to cover himself as we were escorted away. They quickly guided us through the tent then away from the sounds, and people. They passed us by several travel trailers as they made their way toward a large semi-trailer with windows and steps leading up to a door in the side. Loud music, moans, and the sound of slapping flesh could be heard from a few of the other crew trailers as we passed them. A loud moan came from the trailer on our left and I could not help, but turn and look as we moved past.

An older woman, wearing a black latex hood with mouth and eye cutouts was looking out of the dirty travel trailer window. She was on her hands and knees with a black rigid leather collar tight around her neck keeping her from moving her head. There was a chain attached to the D rings in back of it that ran to another ring in the cheap wood paneling ceiling, A red ball gag covered in teeth marks from those that had worn it before her, kept the cries caused by the weighted nipple clamps that swung back and forth as the 5th guy of night was pumping in and out of her. Cum from the first 4 men was running down her inner thighs as this fair worker slapped her already red ass. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the two young girls being led by. The man fucking her roughly pulled the plug out of her ass, and even through her the gag her moan was loud enough to be heard outside of the trailer. One of the girls turned to look at the trailer, and she immediately recognized her daughter Kaylee being led down the path toward the manager's office trailer. She was stunned and shocked, fear for her daughter’s wellbeing rose up in her, and she had not realized the man fucking her had pulled his cock from pussy and started to push his slimy cock into her now open ass. She moaned again, opening her eyes wider as she was rocked forward and she caught one last small glimpse of her daughter Kaylee and her friend being pushed into the manager’s trailer.

We were both pushed forward into the office, and our wrists were freed but then quickly zip tied again but this time to the chairs they placed us in. One of the men quickly left, while the other took a place standing beside the door smiling at us. I choked back tears, and looked over at Morgan. Her head was down, and I could hear her talking to herself.

“What are you doing?” I whispered to her, but she just sat there mumbling under her breath. I sat back and took in the room, as the tears dried to my face. I was surprised that it was neat and tidy, but it also had the same strong odor of sex, as the tent, but this one also had the smell of stale cigarettes in the air.

I turned my head to look behind me. My eyes went wide with fear. The trailer was long and there were three other women I could see. One was tied to a bed; her mouth was gagged and she had a blindfold covering her eyes. There was another woman attached to the wall. She had a long metal rod coming from the floor and disappeared inside of her much like she had seen in the tent. She had a cloth hood over her head, but by the way her body was shaking I knew that she must be silently crying. Then there was the last woman that I saw that was completely naked except for a shiny latex mask that covered all of her face. She was spread eagle and mounted to some kind of big wooden X. I saw all kinds of equipment along the sides of the trailer. Things that looked like exercise equipment, and other strange devices on the walls and hanging from the ceiling that just looked evil and menacing. Everything I was seeing was just starting to register with me when the door opened and the man from before came in.

I spun my head around and both Morgan and I looked at him as he stepped through the door followed by a police officer who shut the door behind them. The fair boss was tall and thin, and not handsome at all, but he took command of the room when he entered. The officer was a bit pudgy, and smiled at us. The smile was not a nice smile, it was creepy, and I felt dizzy again. I felt this was the most excitement he had at this assignment. “Where is the slave?” the boss asked, looking at the man by the door, as he took his seat behind the desk across from us.

“Sam went to get her.’

The trailer door flew open. “Good she's still here.” The woman tried to turn her head to see who came up but she had very little mobility with the collar and chains. She bounced forward as the door shut behind the new stranger.

“Fuck! This old bitch has a nice tight cunt and ass.” the man fucking her slapped her ass hard as he went back to a steady fucking rhythm of her plump ass.

“Yeah, I’m next, don't let her leave or anyone cut my place till I have my go at her.”

“Relax man she signed up for a 6-hour shift, and she has 4 hours to go. Why, what does Mr. Franks have you doing?”

Sam had moved up and squeezed one of the older woman's heavy tits as the bounced with each trust of the guy behind her. “We caught two sweet little pieces of ass sneaking into the slave tent.

“No shit!” We gonna get some fresh teen pussy to play with?” He asked, slapping the older woman's ass again.

Get this shit, we found them behind the glory wall feeling up one of the slaves, and it turns out they know each other, and the slave is their teacher.”

“You mean that teacher slave we got in the harem, she is THEIR teacher?”

The woman sucked in her breath, but neither of the men noticed. “Look I got to go. Keep her warm for me and no one cuts in front of me.”

“Yeah yeah, bring me back a beer when you come.”

“You got it,” and he was out of the door almost as quickly as he had come in.”

The dirty fair worker started to fuck her ass harder driving himself deep in her bowels. Her mind was in turmoil, enjoying the sexual bliss of being used, while the fear and dread for what might be happening to her daughter began to overtake her. She thought for just a moment about her first experience meeting Mr. Franks and thought of her daughter being in her place. Her body started to shake as her ass clamped down on the cock assaulting her. The orgasm ripped through her body, her mind went blank as her body succumbed to all of the sexual stimulus both physical and mental, she was experiencing.

“OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!” he thrust into her hard one more time, holding his cock deep in her as he erupted. “OH fuck you have a nice ass.” He said as he pulled his softening cock from her. “I will never understand why you sluts love this kind of treatment?” he unhooked the chain and turned her head, her eyes looking up into his. Loosening the gag a little he pulled it down so it still hung around her neck “Clean er up slut,” pushing his slimy cock into her waiting mouth. “I wonder if them new girls are hot? It don’t matter none I guess. I just like me some of that tight young pussy. I hope we get a chance at them.”

She could not figure out if he was talking to her or himself, but her mind began to wonder if Kaylee and Morgan would be ok. She knew what kinds of things went on in that office, and her pussy began to tickle again

“Excellent,” he glared at us from behind the gray steel desk, “I think we should wait to speak with her first, before we decide what to do, what are your thoughts, Officer Munn?”

“I agree, I should probably interview them all. Your indentured will probably give us the truth even if these two don’t,” nodding toward us, “I am sure the threat of the lash will make her honest.”

“Indentured,” I thought to myself. “Miss Pierce chose this? Would she be back as our teacher? What was going on in her head?” My mind raced as they spoke.

“What sort of penalties are we looking at if I move to press charges for retail theft or trespassing?” the manager asked the officer as he leaned back in his chair.

I turned my head to look at the officer, “oh any number of things as low as fines, community serv..”

The door popped open interrupting him. Morgan and I both looked up as our math teacher was brought into the office on the end of a leash. She was still naked and her hands were bound behind her back. Her tan skin seemed flawless but the top and inside of her thighs was red and splotchy. I assumed it was from all the attention that half of her body had been getting. I could see her inner thighs were also shiny, slick with the cum running down her legs. Her leash was handed to the manager, and the man that brought her to the room pushed her to her knees beside the desk. She sat on her heels, legs spread, her head bent looking down at the floor. I could not help but stare. Considering everything that had gone on so far, I was in shock to see my teacher like this. She looked tired and her blonde hair was a mess, but despite how she looked now her body was tan, slim, and looked like she worked hard to take care of it. Her breasts were high on her chest and looked to be 36 b or c I think, but they looked firm with pert nipples. I could feel my pussy tingle looking at her. Despite the fear of getting caught and what might be happening to us so many thoughts and fantasies about her, or me in her place. I was a mess of emotions and could not understand all of the sexual feelings I was encountering, and they almost were greater than the fear I was feeling.

“As you were saying, officer, what could I expect as consequences for these two?”

“As I said, fines, community service, it would be hard to get them indentured through the courts around here. You would have to prove how they caused a loss to your business, but as a minimum they would be walking away with trespassing tickets. That would be on their record, and could prove some difficulty for them getting into a good school. Could be community college or a trade school for these two. Then of course if you pressed charges, and it went to court you could ask for restitution including all your attorney, travel, and lost wages fees. Could be pretty pricey for them, and I am sure you would win any case you brought to court. Then who knows if they cannot pay the fines and fees they could be on their knees with your collar around their necks”

“Thank you officer” he tugged on Miss Pierce's leash, “2347”, she looked up at him, “how do you know these girls, and how do you know they are still in school?”

“They are a couple of my students,” she whispered.

He quickly slapped her bare breast, “speak up slave I didn’t hear you!”

“They are a couple of my students sir,” she quickly responded in a raised voice.

“And do you teach them physical education, slave yoga, how to be a whore?” all the men laughed and my face burned red. I looked at Morgan and saw that she was also red with embarrassment, her eyes like our teachers were down looking at the floor. “Answer me slave, what do you teach them?” He growled at her, slapping her breast again. I saw it shake when he struck her.

“OHHHHH, FUCK! I TEACH MATH, AND ART SIR!”, she blurted out, breathing heavily.

“Excellent, now that wasn’t so hard. I think you will need a refresher later on your place here, and how you are to interact with your betters.” he said as he slapped her breast a third time. Our teacher moaned, and bit her lip to stifle a cry. “I think I should press charges, with maybe a total loss to me at a minimum of $5,000, but more like $10,000 with the additional security staff, and cameras I will need to buy to insure this does not happen again.”

I heard Morgan start to cry. Her parents barely got by and lived paycheck to paycheck, and I knew that kind of money would be devastating to her. I would be in better shape, but my parents would be disappointed and make me pay the fines on my own. I feared the wrath of my father. He might send me away to live with a family out of state. My actions would bring too much shame to a prominent man of God as he was. I could forget about going to college for a couple of years. The officer took out his hand cuffs and pulled Morgan to her feet. She started to shake uncontrollably and crying out loud, huge tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Wait a moment officer,” the manager had raised his hand motioning for him to stop. “I have a thought,” he reached over and lifted Miss Peirce’s chin to look at him. He was being soft and very gentle as he did so. I was confused by how nice he seemed to be. “You are a good teacher aren't you 2347?”

She looked at him and shook her head, “yes sir I think so,” answering him.

“And you would do whatever it takes to protect your students, yes?”

She hesitated but only for a moment, “yes sir.”

“As you know your contract will be complete at the end of this season, but if you would be willing to extend for an additional 3 seasons. I will let them off the hook with not even a trespassing ticket,” he looked into her eyes as he went on “we can keep this whole nasty experience a secret.” He smiled down at her. She looked up at him then to us. We stared at her pleading with our eyes, Morgan’s crying seemed to be on pause with a single tear clinging to her cheek defying gravity waiting for our beloved teacher's answer. I vowed in my head that if she agreed to this, I would be the best student she ever had.

“One season,” she responded, turning her head and looking back at the floor.

“Two seasons, one for each girl, and that is my final offer.” The smile never left his face as he looked down at her.

“PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,” I pleaded in my mind for her to accept this offer, but I felt a sense of dread overtaking me. I would never commit to two years of slavery for two people that meant nothing to me. My gut started to burn and I felt like I was going to throw up. The time seemed to drag by as she kneeled there thinking.

“Please,” I heard Morgan whisper beside me, vocalizing my own pleas.

She finally spoke, “one season, plus breaks.”

“One season, plus breaks, one three-day weekend a month and you commit to being an NL slave”.

She looked at him for a long moment

“Do we have a deal, or am I having these two brats arrested?”

She looked over at the two of us and with tears in hers she looked down and quietly nodded yes.

“Fuck yes we have a deal!” he said quickly, “get these girls out of here.” He stood looking at his two goons. “Officer if you could stay and be witness to the signing of the new agreement,” he pulled her to him by the leash.

I was stood up from the chair by one of the men, a bit shell shocked with how quickly things were now happening, then along with Morgan we were pulled from the office and led back to the way they had come toward the busy midway. We passed by all the trailers again, and as we focused on a woman in a rubber hood laying on a wire spool table, her legs spread and ropes around her ankles were tied to the awning of the travel trailer. Her legs were held high and open, as a carnival working was fucking her wildly. Her breasts were being mauled by a female who was blowing smoke into the woman's face. There was a line of three men behind the one impaling her, all waiting their turn. The woman turned to look at them as they walked by. Her eyes were glassy, and it looked like she was smiling at them.

“What the fuck man! I said I was next! I don’t want a soggy pussy!” Sam started to move to the group fucking the woman on the table before turning back, “You got this from here man, so I can get my turn before these fuck heads wear this slut out?”

“Yeah, I got you,” he said

Kaylee’s mom felt a sense of relief as she watched her daughter being led away, but then her vision was cut off by the thigh of the woman who had been groping her breast as she lowered herself onto her face. She knew Kaylee would be ok, so she closed her eyes and she started to lap at the pussy that was now presented to her. Then she suddenly orgasmed. Her pussy squeezing down on the cock inside of her as hard as she could as the orgasm coursed through her body. She knew she was high both on weed and sexual freedom this place had given her this week, and she passed out. When she opened her eyes again the pussy was gone but the aroma was still there, and looking to her side her daughter, Morgan, and the man escorting them were gone. She then felt pressure against her ass hole and looking down her body she saw Sam as he pushed into her ass.

“I suggest you go home, and don’t come back or our boss might not be so generous next time,” He let us go by the Ferris wheel, cutting the zip ties from our wrists, and turned disappearing into the crowd.

We did not have to be told twice we quickly made it to the shuttle and sat in silence as they took us to the parking lot. We did not speak to each other again until school started three weeks later.

It was well past 1 A.M. as Erin made her way to the back entrance of the fairgrounds. She was tired, and walking slowly. Her legs were weak and her pussy was raw. She had no idea how many men had taken her. She was also a little high from all the smoke that had been blown into her face over the course of her 6-hour adventure. She had been allowed the privilege of a quick shower, and it offered little more than an opportunity to get some of the dried cum off her body before they turned off the water. She could see the fog lights of the lone car at the back entrance, and knew her husband was waiting for her. She opened the door and fell into the passenger seat and was met with a soft loving kiss from the Reverend Jacob Miller.

“Mmm thank you I needed that,” she closed the door and melted into the seat.

“You're very welcome,” he said as he turned in his seat and put the car into gear, “how was your day?”

She looked at him and smiled, deciding to keep the secret of seeing their daughter to herself at the moment. “It was wonderful!”
These users thanked the author kaylee36dd for the post (total 16):
Carl Bradfordmikey22SteveBurketimeriderjean.amelotjeepsterHooked6davidwannoDanicali299dtrelsky and 6 more users

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: THE YARDS Part 1

Post by Mr. Smith »

Did I miss it? What is an NL slave? I really liked this first effort and look forward to the next installment.

kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by kaylee36dd »

Mr. Smith wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:30 am Did I miss it? What is an NL slave? I really liked this first effort and look forward to the next installment.
I explain it in the next chapter, and thank you for the kind comment.
These users thanked the author kaylee36dd for the post:
mikey22

Tori_Vixxen
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Tori_Vixxen »

I enjoyed it until the transvestite part. Its an old term I dont hear often except from people insulting me online (im a trans woman). I wanted to ask, you refer to them as male and that they are a transvestite, then gender them as female for the rest of it. Is she meant to be a trans woman or are they a transvestite/crossdresser? Not trying to attack of course, just wanted clarification as it was confusing (but most people likely dont find it so)

kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by kaylee36dd »

Trying to write the story from a very midwestern, religious, up bringing, and back ground. You might also notice that Kaylee does not say cock , or cunt. Wait for the story to unfold.

Kaylee