Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TEN

gary
Established Author
Established Author

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TEN

Post by gary »

Partly new, partly old. Changed how Amy's second visit to the pony ranch happens.

CHAPTER TEN

The world of slavery walked back into Amy’s life, but there was no more anxiety associated with it, it was almost normal now. Amy had been able to hide what had happened to her with Dr. Ranger from her friends and family. And even after she had been a slave to her sister there were still only a few people in the district where she lived who knew of her slavery. She had mostly been kept out of the public eye during that time, and to those who saw her she was just another slave so people had not made the connection between the girl they knew as Amy and the slave she had been. But being exposed as a slave to Dr. Ranger at the party meant that to the guests, the connection between Free Amy and Slave Amy was made unequivocal. Although none of the women were people that she had already known, they were all horsewomen and she knew gossip would spread.

Amy had just left Maggie’s Café, having just finished her shift, when she heard a familiar man’s voice say “Hello Kate.” Amy froze in her tracks, was someone talking to her? That name brought a flood of feelings and memories back to her. Amy’s heart started pounding and she felt unsteady on her feet. The young woman looked around her to see who might be calling her and found herself looking into the face of Garth “Stumpy” Youngblood.

Garth Evan Youngblood who everyone knew as ‘Stumpy’ was an old friend of her grandfathers. A man who knew her not-so-secret because she had serviced when she was Mr. McTavish’s slave, two years previously.

“Hello Kate, or should I say Amy? How have you been?” She replied sheepishly that she was fine. “I don’t see you wearing a collar any more, what happened?”

“It was only temporary. I was legally a slave but released after the weekend.” What she didn’t want to him to know was that her status was now ambiguous, Emily Ranger seemingly to have claimed her as her slave and she didn’t know how to deal with it, or what it meant. She had not taken her in to be legally enslaved but she might still be listed as Dr. Ranger’s slave at the Sam’s in Calgary. However, her brand had finally faded completely so she was not marked as a slave. Amy also had the enslavement paperwork from Big Al’s, but it lacked her name, slave ID and signature, but spaces were provided for them to be entered.

“Does your master have any hold on you?”

“He had a right of first refusal if I was enslaved., But it’s been two years so I don’t know if that still holds.” Truthful, but she didn’t tell him the complete truth of what had happened since. Amy wanted to walk away but she was worried what would happen if she made him angry.

“If I asked him if I could use you, what do you think he would say?”

Amy felt a shiver go up her spine. What should she say? What could she say? Stumpy could just phone up Mr. McTavish and find out the truth. “He has not tried to claim any control over me since I left. I think he thinks its up to me to decide whether to return or not.”

“It’s been a long time since you serviced me so well, no one has done that for me in a very long time. I would really like to have you service me again or better yet, make it a more permanent situation.” Stumpy smiled as he looked her over. “Frankly I could use a slave, and I wouldn’t cut you off from your family. But I know your grandfather would have my head if I enslaved you, unless his attitude has changed.

Amy Replied, “It hasn’t.”

“But the scuttlebutt around town is that you were a slave to your sister. That must have been awkward for your whole family I bet. I’d like to hear how that came about.”

“Me and a friend had our car break down and we were picked up by a slave transport. They took us to a slave store and we got mixed up with the cargo and enslaved in error. My enslavement to my sister was more of a protective act.” Amy was deliberately leaving much of what happened, not wanting to say just how much she had become a complete slave. She had almost mentioned the clit piercing, and it made her shiver in pleasure all over, Amy was now even more nervous as well as having submissive feelings creeping up on her. She was struggling to keep her composure.

Mr. Youngblood leaned in closer, “But you liked being a slave, don’t you?”

“Its hard to explain what happened, but Mr. McTavish thought I needed to experience slavery in a safe environment. And as for my sister it was a judges order and only temporary.” Amy had allowed herself to become a slave many more times than she would ever tell anyone. Of course, she was lying to protect herself, playing slave too often can lead to enslavement.

“And you liked it didn’t you?” He was so close he was almost touching her.

“If I had liked it, I would still be a slave.” Her heart was beating hard and she was sweating, she was scared and aroused at the same time. The pull of slavery was growing stronger and her will was weakening. Amy wasn’t sure she wanted to resist. She knew Stumpy very well and he had always been very good to her.

“Something tells me you can’t resist the pull of slavery, why don’t you just come with me to my ranch?” To this Amy simply complied, without any resistance. She walked behind him obediently and got in his F-250, letting all her resistance fall away and resigning herself to her fate. The sat there in his truck and Stumpy smiled, “Your beautiful Amy.” and caressed her shoulder. As he did so she tilted her head and rubbed her head against his hand to show her appreciation of his touch and moaned slightly.

He slowly pushed down the strap of her dress and bra, exposing her breasts. His hand slid down to her breasts and he so gently touched them that she shivered. He ran his finger around her nipple and gently pinched it. A bolt of pleasure and submissiveness ran up and down her spine.

Amy didn’t care they were just parking on the street, and that anyone could see them. Her slave mind was in control now and she just let it happen. Constantly having to fight them wore her down. It was easy at home were there was nothing to set off her submissive feelings. But now, confronted again with slavery face to face she could no longer fight it, and didn’t want to.

Amy was saved from further exposure as a slave when Stumpy saw people approaching and drove away before they could see her. When they got to his ranch and in the messy bachelor house, she slowly undressed in front of him and then knelt. The words, “I am yours Master.” Escaped from her lips, surprising herself.

He gently caressed her skin, first her shoulders then down to her breasts, making her shiver. He gave her nipples a little pinch, which excited her. Amy then unzipped his pants and did everything she knew, sucking his cock and rolling her tongue around the head. “That is so good, I haven’t had that in a long time.” Stumpy said as he grabbed her hair as she sucked his cock to keep her under his control. He was only average but still long enough to cause the slave girl to choke when his cock was pushed all the way in.

When he had gotten hard, she got up and lowered herself on his manhood, wrapping her legs around him. He then stood up, and with her still humping him, lowered her on to her back on the bed. He insisted on being on top, he wanted the control and Amy, no longer sexually restrained, did everything he wanted. He vigorously fucked her on her back and Amy responded by encouraging him in his efforts. She also made sure to grab as much gratification from him as well by letting her resistance to slave pleasure fall away. It felt so good letting go, serving a good master and letting her slave self feel all the pleasure that was possible from it. Soon both lay sweating in their after-sex glow.

“My lord that was good.” Stumpy exclaimed. “Had nothing like that since I was a young buck.” He looked at her laying beside him. “I wish I could keep you but Jack is one of my oldest friends and a good neighbor. There is no way that could work.”

“I know, and I’m sorry master.” Amy said sadly.

“Maybe once in a while, until your enslaved for real, you could come over and serve me.”

“Yes, I would like that.” But Amy didn’t really know what she should do. She felt she was no longer a free woman, just waiting for her legal enslavement, for in her mind she was now a slave, she couldn’t run away anymore. She didn’t want to run away anymore.

Thus, Amy was especially vulnerable when Dr. Ranger called her to come see her. “I want my slave to visit me.” She said and Amy was unable to muster the resistance to say no.

When she arrived at the house, Amy instantly undressed and Emily placed the custom-made collar
around her neck. “I see my brand has completely faded. Maybe I should reapply it?” This terrified Amy more than she expected. “Don’t worry I won’t, I’ll wait till I can burn a real one instead.” Emily then went over and smacked Amy's ass with a piece of plastic in her hand. “There that’s just one of those temporary tattoos, it’ll just last a few days.” She attached a leash to the collar and made her new slave girl get in the trunk of the car. Amy was nervous laying in the dark in the trunk, and being bounced around. Finally, they arrived at the pony girl ranch, and she was let out.

Amy was paraded through the public room until they reached Mistress Emily’s room. When they entered mistress gave her instructions, “You’re a slave, you know what that means?” Amy nodded yes. “Good so you know you have to obey every order, right?” the slave girl nodded again. “Good, you will please me sexually now.”

Amy went up to her owner and took off her jacket, then her shoes, skirt, and then blouse. She carefully rolled down the pantyhose and her bra and panties. Mistress Ranger then gave her slave a deep kiss and pushed her down to her knees, Amy followed her training and starting licking her pussy lips, which pleased her mistress. Then they laid down on the bed and Amy continued her duties. She pushed her tongue inside the cunt, and nibbled on her clit. She took three of her fingers and started fucking her mistress, while her tongue got to work on her clit. She moved up her body, using her thumb to please the clit while her fingers did the work. She moved up, kissing her mistress body, and then started licking her nipples when she reached them. The moans of pleasure told Amy she was pleasing her mistress and her other hand started caressing Emily’s neck. Soon Amy felt her owner convulse in orgasm, and went below to clean up her pussy juices.

“That was very good my pony. Now its time to tack up.” And brought out the slave girl’s bridle. The bit had a new addition. It looked like a tongue; it was in fact made to press down on the tongue and make any speech impossible. Amy hated the bridle, but knew she was a slave and had to obey. Mistress Emily then attached a lead line and again walked Amy through the main house to display her.

When they got the barn, slave Amy was led off to a side area, where there was an old wooden saw horse. On second glance, Slave Amy realized the horse had leather restrains on each leg, and wondered how bad it was going to feel. Mistress pushed her down on the horse and fastened the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Amy found the laying face down on the horse extremely painful, as the top had been made to come to a point. The Emily came around and showed her a long and thick plastic object. Amy recognized its shape but didn’t want to believe that was what it was. “You should recognize this, it’s a dildo, made in the size and shape of a horse cock.” Amy’s eyes went wide, she had never had anything that big up her, it looked to be 40cm/15in longs and 5cm/2in wide. “And this one is extra special, it has a warmer to feel even more real, and there is fake cum in it to squirt into you. It’s the next best thing to being breed to a horse, but they don’t allow that here. Damn prudes.”

Then she squirted lube on it, “Don’t worry, I want you to enjoy this.” Then slowly pushed it inside the slave girl’s tight pussy. Amy felt the pain of such a large object being pushed inside her. But she also started to feel some pleasure. It was hitting her cervix when it stopped moving. Then mistress started slowly moving the dildo back and forth, and Amy slowly started to feel less pain and more pleasure. Soon it was moving faster and faster, but as soon as the slave girl came close to coming, Emily would stop.

After a couple of minutes, she would begin again, bring the slave close to coming, then denying her relief. Five time she did this and Amy was jerking against the cuffs and trying to speak. “Yes, you’d love me to give you a orgasm. I’ll do it but you must agree to be my permanent slave.” Amy was crying but wouldn’t shake her head yes. Mistress went at it again and again, driving the girl out of her mind. “Well, are you ready to agree to be my slave and finally cum?” Amy finally nodded yes, and then Mistress pressed the dildo right past the slave girl’s cervix which resulted in an explosive climax. But it didn’t end there she went back to teasing the girl three more times before letting her cum a second time. When she was finally finished, Mistress Ranger started pumping the fake cum into her slave. Then she whispered in her ear, “So what is like being fucked by a horse?”

When she was finished, she had to have one of the male slaves carry her to Amy’s personal stall to recover. A few hours later mistress returned to the still worn-out slave. She brought out the girl’s harness and butt plug. After putting them on she brought out something new, arm binders, and when she locked them on Amy, they encased her from her hands from wrist to above her elbows painfully behind her back. Then high heeled boots that went all the way up her calf were put on. Finally, she was ready for her training and brought out to the corral. With her lunge line attached, and whip in her hand, mistress put her through her paces. It took time and a couple of falls, for Amy to get used to the heels. She also remembered she had agreed to become Dr. Ranger’s slave, she was trapped, and was this going to be her life now.

Dr. Ranger’s phone rang, and Amy had to stand as Emily walked away. She couldn’t hear what was said but the older woman was definitely agitated. Her mistress then had her walk with high steps like a prize horse while barking orders at her, but without any praise now.

They left the corral and walked over to the carriages, Amy still high stepping. When she attached her to a carriage, she was not alone, another girl was on her left, and they would be pulling two people, Emily and the other girl’s male owner. It took time for Amy and the other pony girl to get themselves in sync to pull properly. And every time they failed there was a painful use of the whip. Now mistress used no words of encouragement, or praise, just orders. Once they had a good walking rhythm, they both had to switch to high stepping walking.

Finally, the day was over and Amy was returned to her new home stall. All her tack was removed and Amy was thankful the day was over, but knew this was just the beginning, she was now a pony girl slave. “You did well today slave, have a good night.” Amy found herself being so happy to finally receive praise for her efforts. After some water and human hay, which tasted so good now because she was famished, her bed felt like the most comfortable feather bed ever.

The next morning, Amy drank from her trough and ate her hay and thought it tasted delicious. But then she walked around her stall and remembered she had been fucked by a horse shaped dildo. How would she react to seeing a real one again? Could she look at herself in the mirror again? Would it matter, she had agreed to be Mistress Rangers slave? Amy mind was in turmoil when her slave mantras came to her again.

“Remember you are a slave.”

“You exist to please your Mistress.”

“Your Mistress’s happiness is your only reason to exist.”

“You have no rights.”

“You never say no to anything.”

“When you do wrong you will bring your Mistress her whip in your mouth and beg punishment.”

Somehow, they relaxed her. And it helped when one of the male work slaves let her out, and brought her to the slave shower. Two other girls were already showering, and Amy grabbed some soap and put on the cool water. She scrubbed herself down and used a rough towel to wash it off. Then she used the shampoo to wash her hair and dry it with another towel. Just then Mistress Emily entered and took her slave and put her bridle on. Then she roped her off on two sides and then started brushing her hair, much like the position Amy had so often used to brush her own horse. Her mistress was cooing, “You’re a good pony aren’t you, Amy? Yes, you’re doing so well. Doesn’t this feel good?” Amy had to admit, she found this attention from her owner made her feel good.

After this Mistress put a leash on Amy and lead her to the car. Again, she was put in the trunk and driven off. Some time later the trunk door was open and Amy winched from the light. She got out of the trunk and looked around. They were back at Dr. Ranger’s house and Amy was led back in to the house.

Emily removed the collar “You served very well, you can get dressed and go home, I’ll call you if I need you.” Dr. Ranger was having some financial problems and thus she missed the signs that Amy had been broken.

Amy was confused and upset that Mistress was sending her away, but knew she had to obey. She slowly got dressed, clothes feeling strange to her now. “Thank you, mistress.” Amy said quietly to the distracted woman. And walked out in a fog of confusion. It took her a half hour of sitting in the truck for her to get her head together enough to drive home.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 9):
FerdToywhispersnabaryjean.amelotRubberDuck76mikey22TheLtimeriderSissy

Toywhispers
Commenter
Commenter

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TEN

Post by Toywhispers »

Amazing chapter as always! So happy to see more of your writing. Please keep it up.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary,

So wonderful that you are back writing again. A marvelous segment.

Fixitman8267
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Fixitman8267 »

Great to see another chapter to this story. I liked where this chapter went but thought it was a bit lacking. I would have liked to see more at the pony ranch. A weekend minimum rather than an overnight thing. It was too short. After Amy agreed to be Dr. Ranger's full-time slave she should have kept Amy for a lot longer to train and condition her before taking her home. She's already broken so why not? I was disappointed that there wasn't more to the chapter.