Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Stopped by the slave trooper

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stopped by the slave trooper

Post by mikey22 »

It was a typical Friday. I’d been working all day, and had been looking forward to taking Misty out on a night on the town.
It was probably our first real date since her return from her first short enslavement from being a selective service slave.
Thanks to her mom, and aunt Cheryl and uncle Jack who went to Natchez and purchased her back from the display show room at the Natchez slave market.
I was greatly appreciative of this cause her humiliating experience was much sorter than the typical enslavement that most girls go through from being drafted.

Though the consequences of this met that we both owed mom big time. Her being our employer and all met that she cut what we owed her straight from our checks. Plus there were other things expected of me as far as moms needs were concerned.
And of course mom knew about our plans that night.

I come into the office that afternoon with my change of clothes in hand.

Misty leaped from her desk and kissed me deeply as we kissed I saw mom who was behind Misty smiling at me.

We broke the kiss.

“ Go get yourself a shower. “
Misty said.

She sat back down at her desk to finish up with whatever mom had assigned her to do.

So I go in to the bathroom and quickly strip down and get into the hot shower to wash away the daily grime.

While doing so I hear the radio being turned up, hearing the classic country shit that mom likes to listen to, probably Haggard and Jones type of stuff. That’s what she likes the most.

I didn’t think much about it, until I heard the bathroom door open, then I smelled her sweet perfume mixed with cigarette.

“ Leave the water running. “
I heard her say in a whisper.

I pulled the curtain back to find her handing me a towel.

“ We can’t do this now! Me and Misty have plans!”
I whisper back.

She just smile’s seductively as she unbuckled her belt from her waist, I watched it fall to the floor. She quickly unbuttoned her blue dress. It falls to her feet. She stood there in her sexy garter belt, stockings and heels.

“ We can’t do this now! She’s just in the other room! “

She ignored my pleas and unhooked her bra, it to quickly fell to her feet.

“ I don’t care! I’m draining your balls! “

As soon as I stepped from the shower, she drops to her knees and grabbed my hard clean cock and sucks me all the way into her throat.

I moan in pleasure fucking my mother in laws face. After a quick blow job she gets up and leans over the vanity I smack her ass and slip my fingers in to her hot slick cunt.

It was so fucking wet! Slave hot to say the least.
She then slipped off her sexy high heels and spun around to face me while hopping up onto the vanity.

“ How about a little taste first! “

I start to go down on her.

“ No! I want you to work your way to it! “
She said lifting her foot, putting her sheer black stocking clad toes to my lips.

I start sucking and nibbling on her toes.

“ Very good! “
She says giving me a little praise.

I’d been watching her strut around all day in those heels, but sucking her toes and licking her soles wasn’t exactly what I wanted to do at the time.
But obviously I wasn’t in a position to deny her either.
So I did as instructed and licked my way up her sexy leg, and finally drug my tongue across them white thighs just above her stocking tops. Finally I had my face directly in that sopping wet pussy.

“ Don’t I taste good? “
She said with a deep moan as I took her swollen clit into my lips.

We hear the bathroom door knob turn.
Lucky mom locked it.

“ Hurry up! We need to get going! “
Misty yells through the door.

“ Okay dear I’ll be right out! “

I hear her high heels as she turned and walked back toward the front lobby.

Mom hops off the vanity and turned around, placing her right leg up onto the vanity.

“ Fuck me! “
She demanded.

My cock slides right into her and I pound away at her cunt, while watching the expressions on her face.

At the moment I couldn’t tell who I liked fucking more Misty or her mom. Even though mom was pushing 50 at the time, this Milf was one hot piece of ass in my book. She had to have had the sex drive of a 20 something.

“ I want to feel you come! “
She whispers between moans.

We timed it perfectly as I sunk my cock balls deep into her sloppy wet snatch I feel her tighten up as I explode pumping her full of my cum.

As my dick goes soft, she turns and kissed me deeply.

“ Thank you! That’s just what I needed! “
She then pushed me back into the shower and quickly dressed herself and quietly slipped out the door.

“ Damn! “
I said looking down at my limp dick, hoping I’d be ready to perform for Misty, cause she told me earlier that day she was horny and really needed a good fuck.

Little did I know at the moment, she was gonna get herself a good fuck. Unfortunately though it wasn’t gonna be from me.

I turned the water off and dried myself off and got dressed in my newest tight jeans, I went commando as usual cause Misty likes seeing and teasing my bulge when we’re out and about.
I put on a preppy white dress shirt and tucked it in, then my cowboy boots. Sprayed on a little musk cologne, that always turns Misty on to.

And went to her in the lobby.

“ Mmm! You smell so good! Ready to go? “
She asks as she crushed her cigarette out into the ashtray.

She got up from her desk, wearing these amazingly tight white dress pants and a thin blue blouse. My eyes went straight to her feet. She was wearing her moms 5 inch Gucci high heels. I instantly got a boner, watching her strut to the car.

“ Want me to drive? “
I offered, hoping for maybe a blow Job along the way.

“ No I’ll drive. “

That wasn’t unusual coming from her. She likes driving her SS Nova. And is kind of particular about it. So I just enjoy the ride. We talk casually as Metallica blasts from the speakers.

After a short drive we decide to eat at Chili’s for our usual steak and shrimp dinner.
She has a couple of mixed drinks while I have a Jack and Coke. Followed by a few beers.

As the alcohol hits her she becomes a little frisky. I can see her thick nipples poking against her bra, and thin top. Then feel the toe of her high heeled shoe, rubbing up and down my leg.
I then hear the shoe fall to the floor, and felt her nylon clad foot pressing against my bulge.

“ Take it out! “
She whispers.

“ Here? “‘

“ Yeah ain’t nobody looking! “

I look around nervously for a moment, then unsnap and unzip, freeing my boner.
Misty’s other shoe falls off. I sit there enjoying her foot job on my cock.

“ I’d bet you’d like for me to crawl under the table right now and suck you off? “

“Mmmm! “

Little did we know we were being watched.

The waitress walks up.

“ The gentleman at the bar bought y’all another round of drinks. “

I jumped startled not expecting her to be there, as I did my cock was within her line of sight.

She just smiled and licked her lips.

She then looks at Misty, then at the high heeled shoes one of which was out into the isle.
The waitress with her foot pushed the shoe back under the table.

“ Looks like you’re gonna be a lucky lady tonight. Maybe y’all should get a room. “
She said with a smile and wink.

As she walks away, I picked up my drink and looked towards the bar, seeing a big built blonde guy in a police uniform looking our way.

“ Thanks “
I said holding up the drink.

He just smiled and nods.

I didn’t recognize the man, but Misty turns as white as a ghost.
She immediately put her shoes back on.

“ We need to go!…Check please! “
She yells out toward the waitress.

“ You know that guy? “

“ No! “
She said abruptly shaking her head from side to side.

I sipped the drink noticing her quick change in demeanor, knowing damn well something was up. I just didn’t know what at the time.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
reddbunnzaudiq9timeriderjeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Stopped by the slave trooper

Post by mikey22 »

So I paid the check and tipped the waitress, then turned around and Misty was gone.

“ What the Hell? “
I thought.

So I go outside and she’s done got that fucking Nova fired up and was already backed out of the parking place, it was like I was fixing to get left behind.

So I jumped into the passenger seat.

“ Damn Babe! What’s your hurry? “

She looks at me and smiles.

“ I’m horny! Remember? “

“ Yeah I thought that up until a few minutes ago. I was about to just bend you over the table and fuck you in front of everyone. “

She laughs.

“ Yeah we would have really put on a show for everyone. “

“ Hell yeah! Now who was that guy that bought us the drinks? “

I wasn’t ready to let this go. Guys don’t just buy complete strangers drinks or anything else for that matter people especially guys are not genuinely nice. If someone buys you something or gives you something, there’s a reason for it. And the reason is is that they want something from you.

Maybe I’m just being cynical but people are scum, it’s a dog eat dog world and people just use each other for their own best interests.

Even in the darkness I could see Misty blush. And she looks away and pretends to not hear the question, ignoring me.

But I can tell she knows damn well who that son of a bitch is, and she’s not wanting to tell it.

My attention is suddenly drawn away from that subject, when she stops at the road for traffic to clear. She then stomped the accelerator and her Nova screams burning rubber and kicks sideways as she makes the right hand turn.

“ God damn baby! Slow down! “

I know she says she’s horny but she ain’t never drove like that just because she’s anxious to fuck.

“ The law is gonna get you! “

“ I ain’t worried about that, moms got clout with the law. “

I wasn’t so sure about that. Mom might have influence on a lot of things around town, being who she is and all. But there’s been more than a couple of occasions that I’ve had to pick mom up from the jail, after she’s spent the night in the cow pen with all them stinking whores. She usually stumbles out the door all shot out and beat up and shit.

The law may have not noticed Misty’s burn out and erratic to reckless driving. But a Mustang full of teenage punks did.
It pulls up next to her at the next red light.

“ Hey baby? What’s that old piece of shit got under the hood? “

Of course that pisses her off.

He had that baseball cap turned around backwards, with that Vanilla Ice want to be look. Rolling in his 5.0 I suppose, while listening to some shit that the Beastie boys put out.

Red light turns green and the race is on. As they drag race from one red light to the next through the middle of town.

They continue to egg Misty on at every red light.

“ That old thing ain’t got shit! I’ve beat you to every light so far! “

Luckily we were at the last red light, after that it was just 4 lane highway until the 4 lanes runs into 2. Maybe this damn race will get settled by then.

Light turns green and they’re off again side by side. Neither of them dominating the race.
Unfortunately some other dumb ass gets in the way, causing Misty to slow down.

“ Let him go babe, before you get us killed! “

She ignores me again, and just growls through her clenched teeth, as she weaves back and forth between the slower traffic.

By the time she catches the Mustang the 4 lane was about to run out.

“ I’m gonna get him! “
She says downshifting to third with them dual Holly 4 barrels kicked in, down the shoulder of the road, slinging gravels and rocks everywhere.
She inched the Nova just enough ahead of the Mustang to cut his ass off to his left. Right into the oncoming traffic.
He goes into a skid, along with the one he was fixing to hit head on with.
Mustang jumps the ditch, crashes through a barb wire fence and spins out in a cow pasture.

Other car slid across the median into the outbound traffic lanes, causing a 4 car pile up on that side. About 4 cars on the inbound side skidding about, crashing into the ditch on the right and in to each other.

So in all it was an 8 car pile up.

I looked out the back window.

“ Damn baby! You just caused one Hell of a wreck! “

“ Want to do it again? “

“ Hell no! “

“ Was you scared? “

“ Hell yeah! “

And I was still scared cause she was still going over a 100 MPH, driving just like a bat out of Hell.

Finally she slows to a safer speed, and we were just a few miles from our home, when bright blinding high beam lights race up behind us. That was then followed by the intense blinding blue lights.

“ Ahhh Shit! You done it now! “
I said to her.

So we pull over in just moments the officer shows up at her drivers side window. And it was the same man that bought us the drinks back at Chili’s.

We also thought he was pulling us over about the wreck that Misty just caused. That is until we take notice of his badge and uniform.

This wasn’t your usual hick county sheriffs deputy. This is a state certified slave trooper.

Slave enforcement is a totally different level than usual law enforcement.

The slave troopers time is much too valuable to be wasted on assisting other agencies with traffic investigations, or petty crime, domestic violence, Robbery or any other stupid bull shit that criminals do.

It’s the slave troopers sole purpose to track down slaves that have somehow slipped their collars and fled the plantations of slave world. And are walking about presenting themselves as free women.

So the only question now is, what does this slave trooper want with Misty?
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
timerideraudiq9

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Nice Mikey! Waiting for the next chapter!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Misty had just gotten her a cigarette lit, as the trooper stood at her window.

He immediately reached through the open window, taking the cigarette from her lips. He then threw it down onto the pavement and crushed it out with his foot.

“ I don’t smoke! “
He informed her directly.

He then gazed down her blouse for a moment.

“ Cunt I just bought you a drink a while ago, and you didn’t even take one sip of it? What was your big hurry to leave back there? “

Cunt? This is how he addresses my wife?
This son of a bitch has some big balls. He’s damn lucky that he’s hiding behind that badge and slave blaster, that’s strapped to his hip.
Cause he obviously doesn’t know who he’s messing with. Misty with her fire ball temper would love to just drop kick him right in the fucking nuts, with the pointed toe of her high heeled shoe.
Leaving him in the fetal position for us to just drive away.

Unfortunately though she doesn’t do that, she quickly thinks up a clever answer to his question.

“ We need to get home to relive our babysitter. “

“ Don’t you try to bull shit me! You ain’t no momma! “

He puts his finger right in my wife’s face.

“ You ain’t been off the market long enough to be knocked up and give birth!

Now hand over them driver’s license and SIN card. “

He then looks across the car straight at me.

“ Son I’m gonna need to see your drivers license also. “

“ Son??? “

I said back in my manly pissed off voice.

This bastard looks to be only in his mid 20’s
And he’s talking to me like he’s my daddy or something.
What the Hell is up with that?

Misty’s head snaps my way, giving me those eyes. With one of her pissed off looks.

“ Hush! “
She whispers.

“ Son I’d suggest that you mind your old lady! “

Misty’s head snaps back towards him.

“ Old lady??? Excuse me! I’ll have you know that I’m not even 21 yet! “

“ Again I need to see your license and SIN card! Please! “
He says with sarcasm.

Misty retrieved her purse from it she takes out her billfold and finds her license and SIN card, and hands them over.

He then looks my way again.

“ Boy! Didn’t I tell you to hand over them licenses? “

First it was son, now it’s boy?

Misty looks at me again.

“ Be nice! “
She whispers.

So I take out my billfold and hand over my license.

“ Sir I don’t have an SIN card. “
I informed him politely.

Notice that I addressed him as sir. Not Boy or Son?

He glanced at my license and instead of handing them back to me, he just dropped them onto the ground, at first I thought that was a mistake and he’d pick them up. But he dropped Misty’s license the same way.

He then looks at me again.

“ You will have an SIN card when I finish with you!”

He said with a blank emotionless expression.

I couldn’t help but to bust out laughing.

“ Oh Hell no! That shit right there ain’t never gonna happen to me! “
I said out loud with arrogance.

“ Never say never Boy! “

There he goes with that Boy shit again.

But he then turned his attention back to Misty, by carefully looking over her SIN card.

“ Pull down that lower lip, so I can check your numbers. “

“ Numbers? “
I said to myself as I watched Misty pull down her lip to show Trooper Dick head here, her tattooed inner lip.

I had no idea she had that done to her. All I knew about her brief enslavement was that she got drafted into the selective service slave program. And she left the house that morning nicely dressed. Mom drove her to the department of agriculture for processing.
Then 6 to 8 weeks later, mom somehow knew where she was at, and got aunt Cheryl and uncle Jack to purchase her back.
And she arrived back home naked, collard and in a cage on the back of uncle Jacks pickup truck.
Misty was so embarrassed by the whole thing that when mom freed her from the cage. She made a bee line straight into the house to put on some clothes.

And ever since then she wouldn’t speak of anything that went on. And no matter how much I asked, she wasn’t gonna talk about it.

The trooper then compares the numbers, realizing that they were the same.

He again started to gaze down my wife’s blouse, as if he was undressing her with just his eyes.

I really couldn’t blame him for that, despite the flaws that Misty does have. There is no doubt that she’s got an awesome set of tits. And it always makes me feel good to see another guy desiring her.
It’s kind of like.

“ She’s all mine! Look at what I get to fuck and wake up next to in the morning. Don’t you wish you had a sexy piece of ass like this? “

The trooper Steve, going by the name tag on his uniform top, then try’s to strike up a conversation with Misty.

“ Tell me Cunt! How’d you get off the market so fast? You wasn’t even gone long enough to get on the block? “

“ They said because I wasn’t Prime, that I wasn’t block worthy. “
She explained

“ If I had my way every slave would be sold off the block, that’s how it should be.
You still haven’t answered my question. “

“ I was bought right off the show room floor, like you would by a Lincoln Town car. “

Trooper Steve starts to laugh hysterically.

“ A Lincoln Town car???…Cunt you more like a 72 Pinto bought from Big Al’s auto sales over in Alabama! “

“ Oh Shit! he went there? “
I said to myself as I watched my wife just about blow a gasket.
The 72 Pinto thing didn’t bother her, but putting her in the same category as that Alabama trash there was really no call for that shit.

He then opened up the drivers side door.

“ Step out of the car I want to get a better look at you! “

Misty sighs as she gets out.

The trooper kind of sizes her up, looking her over from head to toe.

“ I remember the day real well, when your momma brought you into the slave office. “

He put his hand on her belly.

“ Looks like slavery was good for you? I remember you being a lot fatter right here. “

He was right about that. Misty was probably between 150 and 160 pounds then. After all that kibble and water diet and all the sex she got, she was down to 130 pounds when she got out.

“ Tell me how did you grade? “

“ Select “

“ I could see you being a solid Choice. “

Misty gasps with surprise.

“ Are you serious? “

“ Well it’s not for me to say you know?
Now Display! “

He says to her.

Misty’s hands goes to the back of her head, she stood with her legs wide apart.

I assumed he was just give her a quick search. But his hands sure moved slow over her dressed body.
And as he did he whispers in her ear.

“ Did you tell your hubby what we did in my office before you were processed? “

“ No “

“ Would you like to show him? “

“ Mmmm!…Yes! “

“ Good slave! “

He then proceeded to handcuff Misty’s hands behind my back.

“ What am I being arrested for? “

“ I don’t know, I’ll think of something before I fill out the report. “

He then reached around Misty and started to grope her big tits right in front of me.

“ Hey Mother Fucker that’s my wife! You’re feeling up! “

“ Boy why don’t you get out of the car and do something about it? “

That’s all it took right there.

I swung open the door and got out. And charged right at him.
Then drew back to swing that first punch.

He ducks and punches me right in the gut.
I’m then up in the air above his head being slammed across the hood of the Nova.

Next thing I knew was hearing the zip of the zip ties synching my wrists together. Then a ball gag was crammed into my mouth and tightly buckled behind my head.

I was then drug to the back door of his cruiser and thrown into the back seat, door is slammed behind me.

Misty was put into the front passenger seat.
She looks over at her car.

“ What about my car? “

“ That ain’t my problem! Come back in about 10 years when you get out, and see if it’s still here. “

“ 10 years? “

I then heard her growl and start mumbling.

I then heard the sound of him unzipping his pants. He then looks across at my wife, taking her by the back of her head, pulling her down to his cock.

And as he drives us to the slave office. I hear her slurping away on his cock.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
jeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

In the back seat I feel my adrenaline wear off, and taste the blood from my busted nose drain down into my mouth. I was for sure a fucking mess, but as a man I just had to do that. I had to do it for Misty, and I had to do it to show this fucking jerk that I just wasn’t some cuckolded pussy that could be just shoved around any old way.

In the distance I could see the blue lights from all the police cars, and the red lights from the fire trucks, and ambulances.

Misty continued to suck away at Trooper Steve’s big dick, I looked down through the steel mesh cage that separates us.

“ Damn! “
I said to myself, seeing my wife’s mouth just stuffed with his fat meaty cock.

She continued to slurp away at it, and gag occasionally.

Though I again was rock hard and it felt big in my pants. My average 6 inch cock wasn’t shit to what Trooper Steve was packing.
Though I’d tried, I’d never been able to choke Misty with my dick the way Steve was right then.

Luckily with her being so busy, she didn’t attempt to look out at the wreck she caused. There was no telling how long the enslavement would be to pay for this carnage, if she was spotted and recognized.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at the department of agriculture.
You would think a government agency like this would have banking hours, like the courthouse and places like that would have.
Or a side or back entrance like down at the jail, when you get booked in during the middle of the night. But at the depart of agriculture the front doors are unlocked and open year round 24/7.
Even on major Holidays.

Yeah if you feel the need to fill out the forms to self indenture on Christmas or New Year’s Eve, so you can start the new year out right by being a slave, there’s gonna be someone there to help you with that. But keep in mind Christmas dinner in slave world is nothing special, it’s kibble and water just like any other day. And you can forget about presents under the tree, cause you ain’t getting shit but being used.

Trooper Steve parks right in front of the big stately historic red bricked building. It looks the same as has for probably going on 200 years if not longer. Built by slaves and built to last.
Sort of like all that old ancient shit they got over in Europe, where everything is built from stone. I’m sure that all of that was slave built also, but they’ll never admit to it.

In the front lawn there’s a huge statue of a naked kneeling slave, with her hands bound and her head bowed. Behind her was some old slave master in colonial dress from the 1700s. His hand rested firmly on her shoulder, as he held a crop in his other hand.

Trooper Steve got us out of the car. Both of us with our hands bound, climbed the steep concrete steps that led to the entrance.

He then holds the door open for us. We walk into the huge lobby. The waxed and polished marble floor shines beautifully as the lights from the huge crystal chandeliers from high above hits and reflects off of it.

The artwork from high above, told much of the history of slavery it showed a big plantation with slaves laboring in the fields as you would expect to see in a place like this in the south.

But on another wall was a more modern theme of slavery. It showed the artwork of all naked women. Many of whom were in all different slave yoga positions, and poses.
One showed a slave standing on the auction block, with her hands behind her head, her perky tits pushed straight out.

Her eyes looking down below at the cheering bidders that were admiring her Prime graded body.

Below all that was the fine woodwork of the paneling. It to shined with a high gloss polish. Not a single spec of dust could be detected anywhere.
Along the wall was more of those old portraits of those historic old leaders from the past.
But on another wall was the more younger politicians of today.
Most of whom that you would expect was just another crop of old white men.
But one picture caught us both off guard.

It showed a white woman with vibrant flowing red hair, a freckled face and sparkling blue eyes.
She had a big smile with pearly white teeth.
She wore a low cut blue dress, with awesome cleavage on display and a string of pearls around her neck. Behind her on one side was a Mississippi state flag, on the other was a confederate battle flag.
Below the portrait was a gold name plate that said.

State senator Deborah Jones. Pro slave conservative Republican.

Me and Misty stop and look at one another.

“ Holy shit! That’s mom? “
Misty blurts out.

I stop and look up at the portrait with her.
It was obviously photoshopped, cause mom doesn’t look that beautiful in person, but it obviously was her.

“ Yeah that’s mom all right. “
I tried to say, into the red balled gag that stuffed my mouth.

“ Come on! Let’s go! “
Trooper Steve yells at us.

I let Misty lead the way so I could watch her strut along. The erotic clicking and clacking echoes throughout the entire gallery with every step she took.

My dick throbs continuously, I glance down at the front of my jeans. The one disadvantage of going commando was, was that I had this huge wet spot like I’d pissed my pants. But what it was was pre cum.
Ever since Misty returned from her enslavement she had me on this regimen of supplements that made me just leak, when I got a boner.

She said it would make my loads bigger. Misty loves to feel a man blast a hard hot load into her cunt, that really makes her cum and feel satisfied.

I guess as a slave she feels satisfied knowing that she satisfied you.
Like I said she was on this kick when she returned from being enslaved, so that must be where she learned about the supplements.

Within the distance we saw the Live stock and slave office coming up fast. The glass doors were propped open. Outside the doors was a cart loaded down with nothing but clear trash bags of women’s clothing. It was pretty obvious about what goes on in here.

I gave my wife another look over knowing that this might be the last time I see her in cloths.

Inside the glass doors and the front glass walls of the slave office was a couple of Latino men buffing the floor. There was also another older white man named Bill according to his name tag. He wasn’t doing anything so I guess he was their supervisor or something.

He met us at the door.

“ Steve what you got here? A married couple? “

“ Yeah it looks that way. “
Steve informed him.

Bill takes an interest in looking over my wife, mainly at the jewelry she’s wearing. He pushed back her long brush backed styled hair, checking out both her ear rings, then the gold chain she wore around her neck.

He then stepped behind her, just glancing at her Mickey Mouse watch. But he whistled with dollar signs in his eyes as he analyzed the diamond wedding set that cost over 5k, that of course I put on my first discover credit card.

He then looked down at her feet. Pointing to a gold anklet with the word slut dangling from it.

“ Steve that’s a sign of a shared wife right there. “

Steve looks down to look.

“ Is that a fact? “

“ Yes sir! That’s a fact. “

Unable to talk I just shook my head from side to side with wide eyes.

“ No she’s not shared! She just wears that for me!”
I try to say, but of course that doesn’t come out.

Steve then slaps me on the back.

“ Get used to it son! She’s fixing to get shared a lot! “

Steve looks again at Bill.

“ Is Bree here tonight? “

“ Oh yeah she’s here. She disappears when we come in to clean. She’s got a thing going on with Charlie in auditing. “

“ Really? “

“ Oh yeah they been going at it hot and heavy for weeks now. “

“ I had no idea. “

“ Yeah Charlie says his wife is kind of frigid in the bedroom. “

“ That’s a damn shame there. “

“ Yeah I keep telling him to get her down here, and we’ll ship her ass off. That way he can be free from her. But he can’t seem to bring himself to do it. “

“ Bill sometimes decisions like that just takes time. “

Bill looks towards the processing room. It too was behind a glass wall, easily seen from the waiting room. And even from outside of it.

The waiting room and outside into the large hallways was large TV’s all on showing everything going on in the processing area.

The large metal gyno table was up high on a stage type of thing, so the newly enslaved can be easily seen by everyone. Besides that there was a table that had many slave like tools that were necessary to keep the new slave in line.

There was a chair like you’d use in a dentist office, where the tattoo expert tattooed the new numbers into the slaves lower inner lip.

There was an open shower area and a toilet that also sat up on a stage.

To the right was another glass wall, so all the employees from the cubicle farm can look on and watch.
There was stacks of Kennels, cases of collars. And a large round trash can, with a brand new clear liner just waiting for the first article of clothing to be dropped into it.

There was everything in the room except for privacy. Which the slave gets none.

Steve looks at the cart full of bags of clothes.

“ They had a busy day? “

“ This place was a real mess when we got here. School just let out you know? All them high school seniors and college girls all want to do a summer enslavement. “

“ Is that right? “

“ Yeah you didn’t know about that? “

“ No I guess I’m just out of the loop. “

“ They come in here paying for it. So they got a special slave colony for these girls and women. They’re free but pay us to treat them like slaves. I ain’t never seen nothing like it. “

“ Damn what will they think of next? “

Bill reached down, it was obvious he too had a boner that was in a bind. He again looks my wife over, then back to the processing room.

“ The floor might still be a little damp back there. “

He then again looks down at Misty’s feet. By then the two Latino men had finished buffing the floor and joined us. They too were looking downward, as we all did.

“ I’d hate to see her get them nylon hose wet. “

“ Mmmmmmm! Them sexy nylons. “
My dick throbs and my mouth waters.

Flashback

6:30 AM that morning.

I lay in bed as Misty sat at my bedside in just her white satin bikini panties. I watched intensely as she’d roll the sun tanned colored nylons up, then place one of them against her right toes and pull them over the her porcelain white soft skin of her bare foot, then up her ankle and on up her sexy leg to just below the knee. She then straightened her leg and run her hands up and down them, making sure it was securely in place and looking good.
She did the left one the same way.

She then got up from the bed, took a clean white bra from the dresser drawer and hung it from the bathroom door knob.
Around home Misty never puts on the bra until she has to.
She leaves the bathroom door open, as she puts on her makeup and brushed and styled her long beautiful hair.

From the bed I can see her big tits in the mirror jiggling and moving about as she does.

I lay there stroking my cock until I shot a rope of cum that hit me in the chin more cum shot out covering my chest in my own sticky goo.
For me just watching her getting ready and dressed was almost as good as her getting undressed.

Back to the present.

“ It won’t hurt them nylons to get a little damp. They’ll peel off those feet just fine! “
Trooper Steve said with a big shit eating grin.

I looked up from Misty’s feet. To see beads of sweat breaking out across her forehead. Her mouth was agape in a look of shock.

The shock of knowing that she’s fixing to strip off everything in front of a bunch of strange men.

Her nipples harden, poking through her bra.
Moving down her pussy just starts to juice, making her satin panties wet in the crotch.

And moving down the tight fitting white dress pants as she stands with her feet shoulder width apart, in her mother’s 5 inch Gucci pumps that just scream “ Come Fuck Me! “

As hot as she is you know the moisture is just building within those pumps.
A little damp is gonna be an understatement.

From where I stood I could smell Misty’s sex and sweat.

I looked again into the processing room, imagining Misty strutting about top less and bra less. Just in her panties and nylons, maybe getting her mug shots and fingerprints. She’d be so nervous and scared that her body will glisten in sweat. And though we hadn’t even done it yet. She’d stink like a damn whore cause she’s so fucking hot.

About that time. From the back entrance of the processing rom, a tall black woman walks through the door. She looked to be about 30. Her hair was long down her back, parted on the side. She too had big tits and long sexy legs. Dressed in a skirt, heels and a unicorn type blouse, with a badge of course.

“ There Bree is now. “
Bill pointed out.
He then gestured with his hand for Misty to walk on.

She slowly took the first step and the ones that followed towards the open entrance to the right of the glassed wall, where there was a table and the empty trash can next to it.

I kind of froze there watching her. Then suddenly I was shoved from behind.

“ Get in there son! You’re going through this too! “
Steve said in his authoritarian voice.

I gulped in fear realizing that he was right. But it really hadn’t set in yet, cause I’ve always been under the impression that women just made good slaves.

Unfortunately I was fixing to find out that I’m wrong about that.