Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Commander and the Penal Slave

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Commander and the Penal Slave

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

“I can’t believe that I let you talk me into this Jessie.”
“Self interest. School starts in two weeks and there is no way Aunt Joan can teach a full load and take care of her niece and nephew. You need an au pair.”
“But a penal slave?”
“Trust me. All my friends rave about how good they are with the kids. Especially very young ones. Like a set of four year old twins for example. They don’t really understand the collar and cuffs and by the time they do, the slave is part of the family. My girlfriends also rave about the benefits after the kids go to bed. The rugrats go down and then the au pair does.” She snorted.

Malcom Parkinson shook his head at his sister. Jessie Parkinson-Taylor, PhD. Brilliant biologist, tenured college professor. And the sense of humor of a hormonal teenage boy. His wristcomp beeped. He saw the sign they were passing was identical to the notice on the wall adjacent to the double doors that a trickle of people were passing through under the watchful eye of a young deputy brimming with purpose. Reminded him of a butterbar he commanded in the sandbox.

WARNING: You are entering a restricted area. No photography, audio, or video recording allowed without court approval. No one under the age of eighteen (18) beyond this point.

Be advised that you are entering an area where the functionally of electronic devices are suppressed. By continuing, you are consenting to the temporary restriction of the features of any wrist comp, digital camera, communications or other device.

Pursuant to T.C.A. Section 41-5-101 et.sec Atticus Tibbs, Sheriff

The “no signal" trill of the siblings wrist comps announced Malcom and Jessie’s entry into the auction square itself.

“I forwarded my notes from the auction catalog. Make sure you have them.”

“Yes mother,” Malcom grumped, but confirmed that the file was on his device. He sighed at the title.
“‘Best Cunts for Mal’ Seriously sis?”

“You know, for a badass decorated Navy Seal you’re worse than a church lady.”

“Retired Navy Seal.After eleven years as an officer one develops a little decorum. You should try it.”

“God I am so glad you’re out of that. Mary was so happy...” Jessie cut herself off, and seemed fascinated at the group of penal slaves being used in the stocks. It was a free day, so there was quite the crowd of young men and a few girls taking advantage of the upturned asses and yoked heads of the newly enslaved cunts and cocks. He tried to peruse the list.

Mal’s right knee twitched snapping his attention back. He was going to have to make an appointment at the VA to have the servos adjusted. Again. At least it was just the knee. Well, that and getting by with one kidney till they get organ cloning perfected. It could have been worse. He could have been dead. Like Mary. She had been excited when he told her that he was being reassigned locally.. Technically he was still active duty on assignment as an analyst working out of a nondescript building. The out of zone promotion to Commander along with sleeping with his wife every night softened the blow of essentially hanging up his trident.

Four months ago he was called out of the secure area he worked in to meet two police officers who told him that Mary had been run over in the crosswalk by a delivery van with bad brakes coming back from lunch. Somehow they thought the assurance that she died instantly was comforting somehow.

“Earth to Mal. Come in Mal. The auction is about to start.” my sister whispered as she poked me.

The list was mostly two to five year enslavements. That was what frustrated Mal. As soon as the kids got comfortable with a nanny, she would be freed and unless she wanted to stay on, he would be starting over again. He had done his research too. Slave nannies almost always went on to something else to get their lives back on track after the end of their terms. A listing caught his eye.

“You didn’t flag the second one. She twenty-nine and a twelve year enslavement.” He read on. : She has her masters in child development. She sounds perfect.”

“I knew that the redhead with big tits would catch your eye. She would be perfect except for two things. One you can’t afford her with a twelve year enslavement. The starting bid is $360,000. The second is that she murdered a guy.”

“Wait, I remember reading about that. He killed a child right in front of her at a restaurant. What’s she doing in a collar? She should have a medal.”

“The court decided that cutting the guy’s throat with a steak knife after putting him down was excessive. Even though he had hit his kid so hard he snapped the poor girl’s neck. She had been charged with first degree. She’s lucky not to have a red collar and life in Dante. I figure the brothels are going to bid her up because of the noteritory.”

Jessie didn’t know just how generous the settlement with the delivery company had been. The military spousal life insurance alone was $500,000. He could afford it although a high bid would take most of his liquid assets.

“Well let's see how the bidding goes. I’m not interested in any of the guys. The kids need a motherly figure.”

“Right. Just remember a hole’s a hole.”
“Can you get any cruder?”
“With enough booze, absolutely.”

The first auction had Mal doubting his ability to hang with the bidding. The slave cock brought a winning bid of $590,000 and change. Other than being well muscled and amply endowed, he didn’t have much to recommend him, He couldn’t be too smart since he managed to get caught stealing for the second time barely two weeks after serving a term for the first robbery by getting locked in the same warehouse he tried to rob seven years ago. The same three matronly ladies that had ridden the slave cock hard for his atonement had gotten dressed and joined the bidding, leaving the brothels and slave rental outfits behind.

The mature sexual gymnastics was a distraction from the fifteen lashes that the former Patricia O’Leary was receiving. Mal had to admit that she bore it well. She never cried out and moaned like the slave cock had for his ten measly lashes.

A scream from the atonement stage snapped Mals head to track the sound. The redhead slave was in what Mal recognized as “hog tie”, her wrist and ankle cuffs welded to her collar. She looked to be in agony. Considering how stoically she had taken her corporal punishment what ever was going on had to be painful. One of the two guys spitroasting her was holding his crotch, blood trickling through his hands. The second one was also holding his privates. Both had condoms on. The crowd roared. Mal wondered if this was the sound of the Roman Colosseum when the lions were released among the Christians.

The officers were directing their ire not at the slave but the two pudgy men whose blocky facial features and identical brown hair color were a dead giveaway they were related. Mail wondered what was going on.

Patricia’s cunt was burning worse than her mouth. She was expecting the taste of latex when that bastard, Dick Sullivan’s brother jammed his cock in her mouth after directing her on all fours for her atonement at the hands of his surviving brothers. “Jammed” was being generous. The tip barely made it to the back of her mouth. The brother plunging into her pussy, no her slave cunt barely registered. Till the burning started. She tried to bear the burning of her mouth adding to the pain in her nether regions. She could do this.

When the two fingers plunged into her ass, she snapped. The “lube” felt like it had been distilled from the hottest Thai food she knew, Gaeng Tai Pla. She clamped down reflexively on the dick her her mouth and kicked back at the man at her back side. She screamed as he withdrew his now bloody dick. She went face down on the smooth elevated concrete pad as her wrists and ankles slammed together and moved to the collar around her neck. Her feet felt abraded by being pulled to her collar, but the skin didn’t feel it had been skint like falling off a bike. She braced for the neural induction to join the symphony of agony from her mouth, cunt and ass.

It never came. She tried to focus on the conversations around her as a distraction.

“We didn’t do nutthn. That slave cunt almost bit Jake’s dick off and nearly ruptured me. I want to press charges!”

“ Tell it to the judge. You penetrated a slave with Dragon’s breath chili oil. Hell, you left it in the marked bottle. Sounds like slave abuse to me. You’re both under arrest. Gavin, Harry get these two assholes out of my sight and book them for suspension of slave abuse.”

“Avenger? We’re trying to find something to counter the oil. We still have to go through with the auction. Sorry.”

Patrica recognized the voice as that of the female court bailiff. Also her first introduction to licking domina pussy as her felon brand and bar code was being applied. The officer had been very attentive to her freshly pierced nipples with the salve that helped the burning. She had also been the one to suggest her slave name “Avenger.” Thankfully it beat out Bates.

“Here. Drink this.” The other bai;iff handed her a milk carton that was identical to the milk served with elementary school lunches. It helped relieve the burning in her mouth.

“ THey have a couple of more. Perhaps we could pour them...” The female officer cut him off.

“The last thing this slave cunt needs is a yeast infection. Grab the gloves and the analgesic cream. It might help.”

The nameless female bailiff pulled her off to the side of the stage as the auction continued. Working the cream into her abused holes did provide some relief and the officer apparently enjoyed the soft, aroused moans coming from Patricia.

“Good girl. We’ll have you hot for the block.”

“Suzie. I want to get that slut auctioned before the lunch break. We’ve lost a lot of the high dollar bidders as it is.” The pale, skinny auctioneer almost snarled.

“She’s ready Simon. I would caution the domini not to get it stuck in till she’s cleaned out.”

“Doh.”

The female bailiff, Suzie patted Patricia on the ass and pushed her to the block, whispering “Good Luck”
“You know we’re going to have to come back in the afternoon. You should have matched the bid on the blond. Big tits are’t everything.” Jessie grumped.

The tits hadn’t caused Mal to drop out of the bidding. The slave cunt had dead eyes. He had seen the same look in villagers who had lost hope for any better tomorrow. He wanted no part of her. The fiery redhead was ascending the block on the other hand.

“Coming around to Lot Two. She’s clearly got a lot of fire in her. From what the officers tell me, something called Dragon’s breath chili oil doesn’t make good lube.”

“Owww, Jessie muttered. Mal winced. He liked spicy. The muttering in the crowd indicated more than a few liked it hot as well and knew about Dragon’s Breath. The auctioneer continued.

“in light of the situation and our recommendation that your new property be... cleansed before use. Let’s start the bidding at say, $300,000? Who will bid $300,000?”

The crowd was silent. Mal could hear some mutters about not taking a chance on a volatile slave. A person next to him muttered, “That red hair is no lie.”

“This is a twelve year enslavement! Such a deal! Who's going to snap this cunt up?”

People started drifting away, anxious for lunch. Mal had seen some food van pulling up as they entered. He assumed they wanted to get to the head of the line. The auctioneer continued, a touch of panic in his voice.

“ I understand her provenance is a bit unusual. I will take any bid. Any bid.”

Mal’s mouth moved before his brain caught up.” Twelve Thousand!”

“Any reasonable bid sir! That is not reasonable.”

“Simon. You said ‘any bid’. The man bid. Its a valid bid.”

“Surely Animate Rentals knows a bargain when they see it. Make me a bid.”

“I am sure you would like that. But my biggest concern right now is getting some of Abula Rosa’s tamales before they are gone.” The tall man paused, and said, “Simon, a small pile of money is better than a large stack of nothing.” The man then turned towards the exit and his lunch.

Mal raised his eyebrow at the auctioneer. The man slumped and ground out the words.
“Twelve Thousand going once. Domini you are letting a deal slip through your fingers! Twelve Thousand going twice.” The auctioneer looked a t the rapidly thinning crowd being drawn away by the food smells wafting over the wall.

“Sold for Twelve Thousand Dollars to the man in the blue polo and khakis.”

Mal realized as he approached the stage that his new purchase had the prettiest green eyes.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 8):
mikey22timeriderjeepsterHarlequinreddbunnzBelindaTauriRedLeifer

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The Commander and the Penal Slave

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

Another story idea that I had to get out so I could work on other things.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post:
Belinda

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

I like this a lot. Could end up a wonderful love story. Two perfectly matched personalities. I really hope you continue on with this story.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
Mr. Smith

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

I agree with Belinda. Great beginning. With a smart spirited woman like this, he could be a very lucky man.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

This is a great start to a a budding slave romance story! ESS definitely has too many irons in the fire so to speak. I'd love to see this one get fleshed out to see where it goes, but then there's Billy and Amanda along with Scofflaw and the fighting mom's. I'm looking forward to whatever ESS decides to publish next.