Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Enslaving a nation part 6

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Enslaving a nation part 6

Post by mikey22 »

While mom is getting used to the confines of a kennel again.
Back down south Crystal, Misty and Aunt Cheryl were freed from theirs. Being now that mom was in custody they had no other reasons to hold the girls.

They all 3 got a shower and dressed making themselves presentable as free women do.

Aunt Cheryl looks at the lead investigator that enslaved them.

“ Would it be all right if I called my husband now? We do need a ride home. “

He looks around at his team of agents that was working the case. All of them shook their heads no.
None of them wanted to deal with Big Jack, cause he was pissed off and would want revenge on them.

“ I’m gonna call you a cab. “
He said picking up the phone.

Notice he didn’t offer to pay for the cab, he was just calling one for them.
At least they were finally on the way home.

Once at moms office Crystal realized her car had been wrecked from Jacks collision with the agents car the day before. Cheryl assured her that her and Jack would fix her car.
She called Jack from the office to come pick her up.
Me and Misty wasn’t living at moms house at the time, and Crystal had this odd feeling that she shouldn’t go there alone.

“ Would you come to the house and check it out with me? “
Crystal asks Misty.

“ Sure “

And off they went and when they got there it was worse than she feared.
Of course the house was trashed. But what made it worse though was that the squatters had already moved in.

Now in our real world we know that squatters take up in abandoned houses. But in slave world they take up in anyone’s house that they’ve learned that’s been enslaved. And mom being who she is or was for that matter everyone knows she’s been enslaved.

But they were all gathered around the kitchen table having a feast. Apparently they helped themselves to moms deep freeze and cooked up turkey and dressing, a big pan of barbecued deer meat. And a big slab of ribs with all the fixings to go with it.

“ What’s going on here? This is my house! “
Crystal lets them know, walking about half way across the cluttered living room before addressing them.

“ I’m sorry young lady but you’re mistaken. This was The former Senator Deb Jones house. She’s been enslaved so it’s our house now. “

This instantly pissed Misty off.

“ Like Hell! “
She yells out and stomps around them through the kitchen and down the hallway to mom’s bedroom where she finds one of her dads 12 gauge pumps. From the top shelf of the closet she finds the box of shells that goes with it.

She goes to loading up the shotgun.

Crystal tries a different approach, she sits down at the table with these bums to try to council them. Or reason with them.

There’s that word reasoning again. That shit don’t work with kids and it’s not gonna work with bums either. But Crystal being the soft and good hearted person she is wants to try to use this opportunity to spread the gospel with them. She hopes that maybe they could join hands and pray together. And she could maybe give them a ride to the shelter or hook them up with some mission like places that can help them.

All of that comes to a stop when Misty rounds the corner wailing that shotgun.

“ Get the fuck out of my house! “
She yells at them.

“ She’s bluffing! “
One of them says with a laugh.

Misty pulls that pump back, racking a shell into the chamber.

One of the others quickly reaches up as if he was gonna grab the barrel of the gun.

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Crystal screams as she dives towards the floor.

BOOM

The first shot blows out the living room window.

She racks another shell.

BOOM

She blows holes through and peppers the wood paneling.

This gets them all moving in the right direction.which was right out the front door.

With Misty following.

From the front porch she fires off 3 more shots.

Crystal gets to her feet and when Misty comes back in she grabs the gun from her.

“ Are you crazy? You could have killed somebody! Like me! You were aiming the gun straight at me! “

“ Im sorry. “

“ I could have helped them! “

“ Oh Crystal you can’t help them! Theirs reasons bums are bums you know? They’re just like them Yankee carpet baggers, they’re here to take advantage of us. “

“ We have got to get you into anger management before you seriously hurt somebody! “

Within the following weeks, with mom enslaved and all. Crystal spares no expense on remodeling her house while she’s gone.

“ Moms gonna be pissed about you spending her money on this! “
Misty said looking over all the costs.

“ I think she’ll be happy with it whenever she gets freed. “
Crystal said optimistically.

Continued bellow
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
reddbunnzjeepstertimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Enslaving a nation part 6

Post by mikey22 »

Moms enslavement was wall to wall news coverage, apparently mom was the first senator to ever face such a thing.
You would think out of all the crooked shit that goes on within the beltway of Washington DC. There would be plenty of reasons to enslave them bastards.

But unfortunately for mom she was the first. It was also unfortunate that life must go on otherwise.
So Misty, Crystal, Cheryl returned to the office the following morning to straighten up the mess that the FBI all created for them.

And just like clockwork they were opening up at 9:00 AM sharp, just as mom would want them to do.
But instead of people coming by to look for houses to buy or rent. The small parking lot quickly filled up with the media.

They all wanted the girls take on mom’s situation.

For Misty that was easy.

“ Fuck you! And leave me the fuck alone! “

After that quick outburst Crystal knew it was best to keep Misty inside the office. So it was Crystals job to go out and be moms spokesperson.

She tried to act and sound professional as she defended her mother letting them all know that mom would fight this thing all the way to the Supreme Court.

After a half hour of being bombarded by questions. Aunt Cheryl comes out of the office and says the press conference is over. She then told Crystal and Misty to go home, and she’ll handle everything at the office.

The girls knew they had to support mom. And that meant going to Washington to sit in the courtroom.

On Friday Cheryl tried desperately to get in touch with moms pilot. If y’all didn’t all ready know mom has had her own corporate jet, so she doesn’t have to deal with all the bull shit that you do with the airlines flying back and forth every week.

She never could get in touch with the pilot nor would he return her calls. So as we all know when flying to or from anywhere in the south means you have to go through Atlanta.
And even though it added some cost to the trip. Instead of traumatizing Crystal with the long drive across Alabama.

As we know from previous stories, Crystal hates Alabama with a passion. And nothings worse to her than the Highway 78 death road to Birmingham then sitting in gridlock In malfunction junction until you reach I-20 and out the east side.

So she got tickets from Memphis to Atlanta then they’ed be on stand by waiting for a flight to DC.
The girls never had been on a commercial flight before. And only once on moms plane. Apparently her pilot likes to drink just like she does, and that scared the Hell out of both of them, so they pretty much refused most plane rides offered.

Cheryl suggested that they dress comfortably and casual and be prepared for all the security checks along the way.

“ And don’t wear a bra! “

“ No bras? “
Crystal asks with concern.

“ Yeah your bra might set off those metal detectors and they’ll try to delay you. Just keep them in your luggage. “

Misty loved the idea of going around bra less. And she was for sure casual in her gray baggy sweat pants, flip flops and a sweat shirt with her big tits jiggling loosely with every step she took.

“ I’m not going without a bra! “
Crystal said definitely. But she did have a solution by wearing one of her spandex exercise bras that held everything in place, giving her that nice perky look. Her tight fitting black yoga pants short enough they showed off her muscular calves. Her tank top she wore over her spandex bra showed off her muscular arms and well toned abs.

Without a doubt she was getting the looks from everyone.

Cheryl went without her bra and just wore a flower print cotton dress and a sensible pair of white pumps with it.

Jack was in his usual jeans and a Harley Davidson tee shirt, with flip flops of course.

Getting on the plane at Memphis was no problem at all. And fortunately the plane stayed high enough in the clouds so Crystal couldn’t see nothing of Alabama, or they’d have to listen to her bitch about it the entire way.

The flight was smooth and fast, it felt like no time at all before they touched down In Atlanta.

And that’s when the waiting began. About 4 hours later a flight was announced for DC. Unfortunately it was on the opposite end of the terminal where they were waiting. So off running they went. And into the security check point. But it wasn’t there bras that set things off. Oh no it was there SIN numbers.

Unfortunately there previous brief enslavements had all ready reached the TSA’s computer system. Being enslaved by the FBI definitely sent up some red flags that had to be investigated.

Continued below
Last edited by mikey22 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
jeepstertimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

A wonderful chapter with further intrigue for the girls.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

The 4 of them were confronted by 2 TSA. Agents. One stood about 5’9 with a stocky build, judging by the way he had his chest all bulged out, and his hair closely clipped looking sort of like he might be former military.

His partner was obviously a woman to a certain degree. She too had her hair closely clipped. And what breasts she had was obviously tightly bounded, as if she was in some form of transition. She’s probably got to save up to make the changes permanent.
But as she moved about you could see the outline of a well defined strap on hanging down the inside of her manly trousers.

From her computer screen she could see that Misty, Crystal and Cheryl had a brief enslavement earlier in the week, but there was no explanation of why. And you know how inquiring minds are? They all want to know.

But first was the intimidating metal detector. Like everyone in line before them. Cheryl, Misty and Crystal placed their purses inside the plastic bins provided. Cheryl then took off her wedding band and slipped off her sexy high heels, placing them also inside the bin. Crystal and Misty did the same.
Behind them was Jack. He quickly emptied out his pockets and put his flip flops into the bin.

Cheryl walks slowly barefoot into the metal detector, Crystal and Misty followed with no problems.
But when Jack walks through it a loud alarm goes off.

“ Shit! This happens every time! “
He mumbles to himself.

Outside of the detector he quickly raised his hands so Sergeant Dweeb can conduct a mandatory pat down.

The pat down was going quite smoothly Jack thought until the man knelt before him, running his hand up along his inner right leg, just slightly above the knee. Where he detected something quite large and squishy.

“ No way! “
He says to himself, before giving Jack a quick squeeze. His eyes grew wide as he looks up at Jack who was looking down at him with a raised eyebrow.

“ That’s my junk man! “
Jack informed him.

“ Oh sorry about that. Step through the machine again please. “

Jack steps through it. Setting the alarm off a second time.

“ What’s making that go off? “

“ It’s a bullet. “

“ A bullet? Hand it over! “
The TSA guy with the Sergeant stripes on his sleeve demanded.

Jack immediately took off his Harley Davidson tee shirt.
You could hear several women in the line behind them gasp in shock of the appearance of his upper body. Jack might be as big and as strong as an ox. But a lot of his skin is charred burnt from napalm and he had numerous scars of bullet wounds and stabbings and everything else that the theater of war can give a man.

“ See the surgical scar next to my spine? “
Jack asks pointing towards it.

“ They can’t take that out? “
The dumb ass asks.

“ No they were afraid they’d paralyze me if they tried. “
Jack informed him.

Now you would think a vet that went through the Hell that Jack did serving his country would get a pass in a situation like this.

“ I’m gonna need y’all to come with us to a more private setting please. “

“ Great! Just fucking great! We’re probably fixing to get naked again! “
Misty said bitching about it.

“ They really want to see what a Prime Plus body looks like. “
Crystal says to herself.

Jack leans in and whispers into Cheryl’s ear.

“ We got a sailor boy on our hands. “

“ How do you know that? “

“ I saw the tattoo on his forearm. Just do everything they ask and I’ll soon put him in his place. “

“ In front of the girls? “
Cheryl asks with concern, but there was no time for an answer, as they walk into a small room with a table.

As the guy quickly goes through there 3 suitcases, not finding anything of any interest to him.

The so called woman conducts the interview.

“ I notice that the three of you have recently been enslaved. Mind if I ask why? “

“ That’s none of your fucking business! “
Misty blurts out.

“ Shhhhhhhh! Watch your temper! “
Crystal said scolding her.

Cheryl decided that she should probably step up and be the spokesperson here.

“ The girls here are Senator Deb Jones’s daughters. “

And with that said both the TSA agents busted out laughing. And it wasn’t just a quick laugh, these two laughed gleefully at mom’s misfortune. They were obviously supporters of the hypocrite party most likely the progressive hard left wing of it.

“ I despise slavery so much! But I would love to have that biotch as my slave! “
She then reached down and squeezed her fake penis, that bulged from her trousers.

“ I’d give her a pounding that she’d never forget! “

“ Bitch! I’ll give you a pounding with my fist! “
Misty yells at her as she balls up her fists.

“ Does she need a nerve pill? Or a therapist or something? “
The woman asks in a condescending tone.

“ That is our mother you’re talking about! “
Crystal said in an angry tone.

The woman then looks at Cheryl.

“ Who are you to these two anyway? “

“ I was Senator Jones sister in law. “

“ So your brother was married to her? “

“ That’s right. “

“ He probably committed suicide didn’t he? “
She said with a sarcastic laugh.

It was all Jack could do to catch and hold Cheryl off this bitch.

“ Lady if we didn’t have to catch a flight. I’d turn all three of these girls loose on your sorry ass. “

He turns his attention back to Cheryl.

“ Calm down Honey! It’s gonna be all right. “

“ He died in the war! You stupid bitch! “
She yells at her.

“ Oh I’m sorry. “
She said in a half hearted apologetic voice.

“ Since y’all were enslaved and are going to Washington DC. We’re gonna have to conduct a mandatory strip search on all 4 of you. “

“ I knew it! “
Misty blurts out.

Crystal sighs.

Sergeant Dweeb kind of cracks a smile as he starts to size Jack up.

“ Hurry up big boy! That is if you want to catch the next flight? “
The arrogant Sergeant said with a smile.

It wasn’t a big deal for Cheryl and Jack to get undressed in front of total strangers. They both were active in the swingers community, and spent lots of time naked in front of others.

But for Misty and Crystal this was really hard, even though they’d spent the whole night naked in kennels alongside Cheryl. Who both of them basically referred to as mom number 2. But getting naked in front of Jack was really nerve racking. He’d never seen them naked, and they’d never seen him naked.

Jack could definitely tell the girls were uncomfortable about this, so he kind of moved away from them and focused on the opposite side of the room, where Sergeant Dweeb the sailor boy kept watching him as he lowered his jeans. He spotted the wide eyed TSA man lick his lips.
As he walks around Jack as if he’s taunting him.

With Cheryl and the girls all naked and bent over the table. The bitch woman starts inspecting them.
She was quickly drawn to Crystals brand.

“ So somebody thought you were Prime Hu? “

“ Bitch! You better look again! “
Crystal yells at her.

Cheryl turns and gave her a shocked look. She’d never heard that type of talk come from Crystal before.

Misty and even Jack couldn’t help but to laugh a little. Both were proud that Crystal was finally coming out of her shell being Prime Plus was definitely giving her a confidence and arrogance they’d never seen before.

“ I’m Prime Plus! “
Crystal with her finger pointed to her Plus sign next to the word Prime.

“ Get it right!…Bitch! “

“ Yeah I see you’re a Natchez girl too! You probably think you’re a Mississippi queen just like your momma thought she was! Now she’s a slave! And I’ll bet you’ll be a slave soon also! “

She then roughly shoved her fingers up Crystals Cunt, making her jump slightly.
She then laughs as she extracted her hand.
She then smacks Misty’s ass, making the cellulite jiggle on her thick thighs.

“ I guess the way I’ll look at this is. Ones to loose! Ones to fat and the Prime one in the middle is just right! “
She said thinking about dropping her trousers and giving Crystal a proper pegging.

But before she could make that happen, she was shocked at how suddenly her partner was almost thrown to his knees.

“ Maybe you’d like a closer look at it? “
Jack said holding the man down with one hand. He then by just holding the base of his thick 11 inch cock, he slapped it across the man’s face.

“ You been eyeballing my cock long enough, it’s now time for you to suck it! Sailor boy! “

“ Sailor boy? “
He yells back in an offended voice.

“ I’m sir! I’m not sailor boy! “

“ No! I’m Sir! “
Jack said giving him a closer look at the USMC tattoo across his forearm.

“ Yes sir! “

Jack snaps on him going in to all out drill sergeant mode.

“ When you address a Marine it’s Sir Yes Sir! Do you understand me Numb nuts? “

“ Sir Yes Sir! “

“ Now get to work sucking my dick! Maybe if you’re good I’ll let you watch me fuck my wife! “

Jack then shoved his big dick straight down the man’s throat, choking him with it.
His woman partner was shocked at how easily he’d lost control of the situation.

Cheryl looks at Crystal and Misty.

“ Y’all get dressed and wait on us outside. “

“ Oh I’m not done with them yet! “
The bitch with the TSA badge said.

Jack looks down at the pathetic excuse of a man that was by now sucking his dick willingly and had fished out his own cock and was stroking away at it at the same time.

“ Call off your bitch!…Bitch boy! “

He lifted his head from Jacks cock.

“ Cut them loose! “
He said with an amazed look on his face as he looks up straight at Jacks erect cock.

Cheryl then handed Jack a XXXL condemn.

Jack looks down at him as he opens the package and puts it over the head of his cock.

“ You ready for this? Little man? “
He said rolling the condemn down his long thick cock.

All the color leaves the man’s face as he cowers like a little sissy bitch.

“ It’s to big!…It’s to big! “

“ It wasn’t too big for your mouth? “
Jack said reaching for the tube of lube, that his partner was using on the girls.

Misty and Crystal rush to get outside the door, cause there are some things they just don’t want to see.

From outside the door they listen to a heated argument that was quickly followed by a scuffle, which was Cheryl beating the shit out of that bitch.

“ Now let’s get those britches down! So I can borrow your strap on! “

She proceeded to peg the Hell out of the bitch.

That was followed by a man screaming in agony, as Jack pretty much impaled the man with his big dick, he pounds the shit out of him.

But at the first moan of pleasure, Jack snatched him right off his dick and slammed him against the wall. With his pants along with a red speedo dangling from his feet. And his dick dripping.

“ Now listen to me Numb nuts! I want 4 first class tickets on the next available flight to Washington DC! “

He then slams him against the wall again.

“ Do you understand me? “

“ Sir! Yes Sir! “
The so called man yells back.

Jack then throws him across the room like he was nothing.

“ Get the Fuck out of here! And take that Dyke with you! “

Before either one of them could get away. Cheryl ripped both their badges from their shirts.

“ You’re both Fired! “
She yells at them, as they stumble out the door, tripping over their own feet.

“ Damn Babe! I can’t believe you fired them? “

“ Well somebody needed to! Sad thing is they probably thought I had the authority to do so! “

She looks at the two badges.

“ I’ll be adding these to our collection. “

Jack then ripped off that shitty used condemn, drops it in the floor and immediately bends Cheryl over the table and fucks her for a solid 20 minutes straight. After a much well deserved come shot, which he prettily much sprayed the table with his thick foul smelling seed.

They then got dressed and joined the girls outside the door.
At the security check point a pretty brunette in a TSA uniform waves for them to come over.

“ Sir these are your tickets. The plane leaves in 30 minutes gate 37. “

“ Thank you mam. “
Jack said kindly with a smile.