Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Ch 3 The Slave Girl Next Door

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ch 3 The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

“What one person sees as degrading and disgusting and bad for women might make some women feel empowered and beautiful and strong.” – Sasha Grey

(Katja Walker’s perspective)

“Jim, where’d you put my collar,” I tittered seductively, stepping out of the shower after my third enema, which guaranteed that I was squeaky clean back there for tonight’s escapades.

“It’s on the bed, babe. Let me know when you’re ready. Fifteen minutes to showtime,” chuckled Jim, my loving husband and sometimes Master.

“Jim, your pleasure slut will be ready for collaring in ten minutes,” I giggled, feeling the heat in my burning loins building up in anticipation of once again transforming into his slave girl.

While securing my wig of long black hair in place, I reflected on the last month’s slave games, as we called them. Becoming a FINO slave for Jim six years ago had saved my marriage, reviving our sex life to the extent that it had never been better. All that slave training at the Ananke Academy had helped me overcome my many hang-ups over sex. I learned how my body worked, finding erogenous zones that I never knew existed while learning to enjoy worshiping my Master’s cock with my mouth, swallowing his cum, getting whipped, the intensity of anal orgasms and a slew of other kinky activities that I never would have considered before as a proud free woman.

I particularly relished the loss of control that made this so much more than role playing. I had learned that lesson the hard way early, the first time I challenged Jim’s authority while wearing his collar. Let’s just say, I never did that again. Every time I donned Jim’s collar I was instantly transformed from a high-powered corporate lawyer and respectable Highland Park housewife to an insatiable and obedient slut in our bedroom and beyond, truly loving every minute of it.

Catching my next-door neighbor Avicia Walker spying on us last month only heightened my arousal due in part to my fear of being outed as a slave. Jim and I quickly began a cat and mouse game with Avicia where we knew she was spying on us as we created different scenarios where she could watch us having sex all while carefully concealing my identity. It was my secret life that only a select few knew about, after all, and I wanted to keep it that way, on the other hand the risk of getting caught by Avicia had become truly addictive.

I thought back to what happened two nights ago in the park. It was so exciting when Avicia jogged right by me while I had my head buried in my Master’s lap. My pussy was already leaking down my thighs while I fingered myself when I heard her footsteps approaching. Then she casually greeted Jim as she ran by; I had a hard time focusing on servicing my Master’s cock that was impaling my throat at the time. Seconds later Master unloaded in my mouth triggering my own climax. The whole situation was highly erotic for both of us, with Master making a surprisingly quick recovery for a man his age, if you know what I mean.

Soon Master had me bent over the park bench while he was pounding his little slave girl good, really good. He whispered in my ear that Avvy was hiding behind a tree with her hand down her shorts closely watching us. After we were done, Jim loaned me to Abner who literally used my mouth as human fleshlight face-fucking me hard, forcing my nose into his pubic hair as he unloaded into my mouth triggering yet another frenzy. Thankfully his cock was only five inches long, but it was thick like Jim’s making for quite a mouthful. Knowing that Avvy was watching me being used like a common pleasure slut in a public park of all places only enhanced my degradation. I just love it when Jim puts me in my place like this.

The intensity of my orgasms in the park that night was magnified by the knowledge that Avvy threw caution to the wind desperately masturbating out in the open while spying on us; I suspected she wanted to trade places with me, I mean Master’s slave girl. It was so hot.

Then that slave hound Max caught Avicia, and we ended up walking home together with her right in front of me and with Master’s cum leaking down my thighs. The whole time I averted my gaze, letting my hair obscure my face in the dark hiding my identity. I almost climaxed again when Master Jim slapped my ass hard and ordered me to get inside where to clean up and not drip on the floor.

I was in the bathroom that night washing up when Jim waltzed in grinning, twirling Avvy’s pink lace panties soaking wet with her juices on his finger. I remember that moment like it happened only minutes ago as I reflected on it. At the time I wondered how he got those panties off her?

Seeing me that night, he had ordered, “Kneel, slut!”

I was on my knees in no time, legs spread open displaying my juicy pussy looking down at his feet like a well-trained pleasure slut when suddenly Avicia’s panties were dangled right in front of my face. I could smell her arousal emanating from them as my pussy throbbed with my own slave heat.

“Open your mouth; look up at me while you suck Avvy’s pussy juice out of her panties. I want you to savor the essence of her arousal. I wish she could see you now.”

Jim pushed the sopping wet crotch of the panties into my mouth, leaving the rest hanging out onto my chin. I must have been quite the sight. I shuddered at the thought of Avvy recognizing me as a slave girl with her pink panties in my mouth. Getting to work, my saliva freed her juices from the panties allowing me to sample her essence. Damn, she tasted good. The powerful flavor overwhelmed me on the second hard suck, igniting little fireworks in my head, my nipples tingled as my pussy quickly turned into a swamp as my slave heat took off once again. With lust in my eyes, I looked up at my Master who clearly enjoyed my performance almost as much as I did, at least if the growing bulge in his pants was any indication.

“Get on the bed in slave fours,” he ordered, while undressing himself.

“Yes, Master,” I squealed happily through the panties.

I quickly got in position with my ass up in the air, my head on the mattress and with Avvy’s panties still in my mouth. Master was up for another round and so was I. It felt like we were newlyweds again. Lucky me.

“Just wait until Avvy gets to see me ass fucking my horny slave girl,” chuckled Master, as he fingered my ass with lube, getting me ready for the next event as he sighed, “Practice makes perfect.”

“Oh yes it does,” I thought, wanting all the “practice” I could get, especially in the only orifice that had yet to feel my Master’s rigid shaft in it tonight. For me, anal orgasms were so naughty and submissive that they often felt more intense than vaginal sex, doubly so when wearing Jim’s collar due to the added vulnerability from my total lack of control. Master decides when and how to use my holes. Like tonight, Master didn’t ask permission or seek my input in offering my mouth to Abner at the park or about late-night anal sex. He just made the decision. It adds a delightfully erotic element to the sex between this slave and her Master that makes my FINO arrangement with Jim so precious. Just like a legal slave, I never know when or which of my orifices he would choose to amuse himself with.

That night had been intense, first the sex in the park followed by incredible anal sex and all those delightful orgasms. Jim had used both hands to grab the panties in my mouth turning them into impromptu reins pulling my head back as he pummeled me to two incredible anal orgasms before unloading deep inside my bowels. Exhausted, we fell forward and crawled under the covers. I fell asleep in my Master’s strong arms with the taste of Avicia on my tongue, awakening the next morning to find her pink panties under my pillow.

“Katja, earth to Katja,” called out Jim, bringing me back to the moment.

“Almost ready,” I called out.

Tonight was going to be special. I wondered what Jim had in store for me; as my Master he was always finding creative new and imaginative ways to make his slave girl climax. He was a wonderful husband and Master. I had never been more in love with him than I was now.

Quickly, I coated my lips with some bright red lipstick that complimented my slutty eyeshadow nicely and finished brushing out my wig before coating my ass with a generous amount of mint flavored lube. A well-trained pleasure slut like me knew lube was a slave girl’s best friend, especially if she expected to get an anal pummeling from a Master with the oversized equipment that mine had. I found myself subconsciously squeezing my thighs in anticipation as my fingers prepared my backdoor for what was to cum.

Once I was ready, I hurried into our bedroom, kneeling at the foot of our bed waiting for Jim. Oh shit! Jim was up to something. My collar waited for me on the bed along with a riding crop, tawse, paddle, and a new eight-inch-long leather strap with a handle shaped to resemble a mid-sized anal plug. There were also restraints, gags, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, rope, chains, a spreader bar and Avicia’s pink panties sitting there like whipped cream and a cherry on top of a sundae. The BDSM gear was unexpected to say the least; Jim had never mentioned punishing me this evening as my breathing quickened in anticipation of what he had in store for me. “And why did he have those panties on the bed?” I wondered. After all, slaves have questions and only masters have answers, and my poor head was full of questions.

“Collar,” he ordered.

Quickly I assumed the position, pulling my hair out of the way and allowing Jim to place his collar securely around my neck.

“Click.”

It locked into place signaling my change in legal status from free woman to Master Jim’s slave girl to do with as he pleased. Pursuant to our FINO contract once I submitted to the collar, I was his property to do with as he chose for the next forty-eight hours unless he elected to release me early which was often the case due to our busy work schedules.

The collar locking in place around my neck always did something to my psyche. Quickly Jim secured me in leather wrist and ankle cuffs reinforcing my changed status. I was still the same intelligent woman as when I was free; I just became indecisive, preferring to let Jim make all the important decisions. I found that the simplicity of life as Jim’s slave was liberating in a way, freeing me to focus on one thing, and one thing only, pleasing my Master.

Trying to sound gruff, Master ordered, “Pick your poison.”

Great, I get to choose this time. I had a love-hate relationship with picking the implement of my punishment and my Master knew it. Whatever he decided just was what it was but when I had to pick, it became paralysis by analysis (emphasis on the ANALysis). I always thought through the differences, struggling to find the right one. Each implement had a distinct feel to it when it landed on my vulnerable body, a different type of pain, and Jim understood this; he did it on purpose to add to the sexual tension that always accompanied one of these sessions and it worked like a charm every time.

Jim took charge when I faltered, “Cat got your tongue? Feeling slave stupid or something? Silly slave girl can’t decide?”

I hesitated, looking at the ground overcome with self-doubt. In a soft little slave girl voice I answered, “This slave’s not sure Master, this silly slave can’t make up her mind. It would please this slave greatly if you made the decision for her.”

Letting out an exasperated sigh he paused, then chuckled, “Get outside and light the candles like I planned and wait for me. Move your cute ass, my horny little slave.”

I rushed out of the room, grabbing some more lube on the way out then hurrying downstairs to get set up for Master. After getting the patio furniture in place I lit the candles. Master wanted my rear end illuminated when positioned facing Avicia’s hiding spot so that she had a clear view. With my task completed I knelt with my well-lit ass facing Avicia’s yard as I contemplated what was in store for me this evening.

Punishment was a form of foreplay focusing on the pain/pleasure dynamic that I learned as part of my slave training at the Ananke Academy. It never failed to heighten my arousal, making the follow-on sex so much more intense for both Master and slave.

Tonight, it appeared that my Master intended to use the leather cuffs to restrain me in some manner. The feel of the collar on my throat was a constant reminder of my current change in status; the sensations from leather ankle and wrists cuffs doubled down on my feelings of vulnerability, further stoking my slave heat. My slave cunt was leaking like a sieve as I imagined all the delightful possibilities. Like I could get any hornier waiting for my Master to arrive.

“Stand, backhands,” ordered Master, carrying the new strap, ball gag, a small chain and Avvy’s pink panties. Why – and how - did he have those panties?

Jumping to my feet, using my slave girl voice I happily giggled, “Yes, Master.”

Ohhh, he chose the new strap! I wondered what that would feel like on my ass while I moved into position with my hands behind my back.

“Mouth, hold this,” he ordered, sticking the leather strap in my open mouth.

Biting down on the strap, the intoxicating smell and taste of fresh leather assaulted my senses causing me to moan in anticipation of what was to cum. There is just something humiliating about being made to hold the instrument of my own demise in my mouth knowing it would soon be used to whip my butt. My body was humming in anticipation. Oh, how I hoped Avvy was catching all this.

Master moved behind me, securing my wrists together with the leather cuffs and then pulled my wrists into the middle of my back using the chain now attached to the back of my collar to hold them in place adding to my vulnerability with his now unobstructed access to my backside. Removing the strap from my mouth, he replaced it with a ball gag covered with Avvy’s panties, fastening it around my neck so that the hair from the wig would still conceal my face.

The crotch of Avvy’s panties was positioned so that it rested right on my tongue while the rest of the panties hung outside my mouth down onto my chin. The thing about ball gags is that they make you salivate, so one is constantly creating suction with the lips to swallow your own saliva so that you don’t drool. Now I would be tasting Avvy’s arousal all night as I sucked on the gag through her panties. Not that this was a bad thing as I enjoyed the flavor of a woman, having experimented in college and again while as a slave. This and the humiliation factor of having another woman watching me perform as a slave with HER panties hanging out of my mouth only stoked the raging wildfire burning in my loins.

Master ran his hands over my hips, trailing his fingers up my stomach to my breasts, giving them a nice squeeze before firmly rolling my sensitive nipples between his thumb and fingers while whispering in my ear, “Avvy is watching. I’d love to know her reaction to seeing her panties hanging out of your mouth.”

All I could do was moan into the panty-covered gag as my body trembled with anticipation. Poor Avvy was getting her mind blown tonight. And my Master would probably get his dick blown, too.

Master’s slowly slid his hand down between my legs as he loudly asked, “Are you wet for me, slut?”

“Was I wet? Silly Master asking that question,” I thought.

I gasped as his fingers slid through the folds of my sloppy wet pussy sending tremors of pleasure pulsing through my body. “Mmm-hm,” I groaned into the gag while nodding, which was all I could manage at this point. My body already was screaming for release and my Master knew it.

Strumming his fingers through my slick labia, Master sounded pleased when he loudly proclaimed, “You are a good pleasure slut, always ready to serve your Master. I can feel you slave heat oozing out of your horny cunt.”

Master’s praise was like an aphrodisiac causing my pussy to throb some more in anticipation if that was even possible. He sensed my need, slowly, ever so slowly thrusting two fingers into my overheated core as my body tingled with arousal. Methodically corkscrewing his fingers in my vagina, he teased my G-spot before homing in on it while massaging my engorged clitoris with his other hand.

“Cum for me, slave,” Master ordered.

And I did, quickly climaxing all over his fingers as Avvy watched. My first orgasm of the night thundered through my body leaving me longing for more.

“My, my, you’re a horny little slut tonight,” teased Master.

Slowly pulling his fingers from my pussy sending shivers running through my body before he licked them clean while grinning knowingly at me. Master understood that his slave’s orgasms increase in frequency and intensity, so the sooner I have my first climax the more I will have. He then sat down on the large chaise lounge chair facing me.

“Straddle my left thigh and assume the position,” ordered Master, while pulling a large pillow next to him that would support my upper body.

Dutifully I mumbled into the gag, “Yes, Master,” but it sounded more like, “Yf..mf.”

Yippee, I was ecstatic, this is my absolute favorite position for a “punishment” because it afforded me the opportunity to grind my clitoris on my Master’s thigh until I climaxed. I have a kind Master that rarely limits my orgasms, so there was no need to conceal my efforts. Truth be told, Jim loves pushing his slave girl into a frenzy with every opportunity he gets, especially if his prodigious cock is buried in one of my orifices so he can feel his slut spasming around his large shaft.

Next thing I knew I was straddling Master’s left thigh leaning forward to his left with my upper body comfortably supported on the big pillow. He held me in place under his left arm while wrapping his right leg over my left calf to restrain me in position while spreading my legs. I found myself in quite an embarrassing position with my legs spread wide open exposing my winking anus and drippy pussy that were illuminated by the flickering light from the candles. I’m sure Avvy was getting an eyeful.

Like a good slut I could feel my engorged clit positioned on my Master’s thigh right above his knee as my pussy leaked onto his leg. Oh, I was going to cum big time from the friction during my spanking! Master started lightly spanking me with his bare hand and massaging my buttocks warming me up for the big event before picking up his new toy. Master definitely had a plan here as he teased me, lightly rubbing the leather strap over my buttocks as I writhed like the horny slut I was, grinding my nubbin onto his thigh.

Master raised the strap in his right hand, chuckling, “I think twenty sounds like a good round number.”

The leather strap struck my left buttock hard, and the pain radiated through my body. Damn, Master’s new toy delivered a nasty sting. The blow drove my clitoris into his thigh creating a delightful friction spurring me on. I continued rubbing my hard pearl against his thigh as he put down the strap and gently massaged my ass cheek, even letting his fingertips wander into my ass crack, rubbing down over my rosebud to my pussy lips sending a shiver of delight straight to my clitty.

The next blow landed on my right buttock followed by a gentle massage quickly transforming the pain into pure pleasure. This time he rubbed my ass crack with the heel of his right hand as his thumb trailed over my starburst further igniting my slave heat. He knew exactly what he was doing to me while I moaned into my gag. After the second swat I was actively humping my Master’s leg, blatantly demonstrating my desperation for a climax falling deep into my slave haze. I quickly became overwhelmed by a smorgasbord of erotic sensations as I sought release.

“Aieh,” I squealed into the ball gag. Master nailed the oh so sensitive sweet spot of my inner left thigh right below my buttock. The stinging jolt of agony went straight to my clitoris while I ground it against his thigh. Master took his time again putting down the strap and massaging away the pain with his hand, purposefully rubbing up into my dripping labia further spiking my arousal until he stopped to pick up the strap letting me know the next blow was imminent. In no time at all there was a growing oil slick of my pussy juice on his thigh.

“Ooh, … yes,” I moaned into the gag as the pleasure from the blow suspended me in my slave girl nirvana with my Master manipulating my body. Groaning in frustration, it was exceedingly difficult to get the rub just right with my hands cuffed behind my back while I became more frantic in my efforts.

“Eep!” I squealed into my gag. Master struck a stinging blow right below the Longhorn brand on my right ass cheek. Weirdly, my brand had become another erogenous zone with what felt like a direct neural link to my clitoris. This was a common phenomenon for us pleasure sluts; the brand is both a symbol of our subjugation and a reminder of the pain our Masters have inflicted on us. So, the blow right next to this sensitive spot sent additional erotic tremors throughout my body.

I was becoming lost in the exotic nature of this intensely sexual experience while my Master manipulated my body for his pleasure. He lingered while caressing my ass, often gently stroking my pussy or sensitive rosebud. Sometimes using both hands on my buttocks, pulling them apart to give Avvy quite a view of my privates. After squirting a few drops of lube onto my rosebud, he started burrowing the tip of a finger from his left hand into my butt, massaging my sphincter from the inside in a way that caused me to moan in pleasure; I ground my clitty down on his thigh as he massaged my buttocks and explored my weeping slit with his other hand.

We quickly established a rhythm. My humping intensified right before each blow from the lash with slower more deliberate grinds on his thigh when he massaged my ass. Soon I was on the edge of another frenzy just waiting for it to happen. Who am I kidding, I had been ready the moment I draped myself over his thigh.

“Slut, I want you to cum for me after this next blow,” ordered Master, as he raised the strap overhead holding it there momentarily, teasing me.

I groaned into Avvy’s panties frantically grinding my love button into his slick thigh, knowing I would climax the moment he whipped me. The anticipation drove me crazy with lust as he made me wait, and then wait some more, not knowing when and where it would be delivered.

“Cum for me, slave,” he ordered, his words quickly followed by the next blow.

“Aieee!” I squealed noisily into the gag, not thinking I could get that loud.

Master had delivered the coup de gras right in my starburst, one of the most painful and thus most pleasurable targets available; igniting my orgasm, blasting me into orbit as the wave of white-hot heat from the blow thundered through my body. I swear I saw stars as I bit down on the ball gag while humping his thigh like a madwoman possessed. The sensation of his fingers massaging my stinging starburst, then working two into my ass while he fingered my pussy with his other hand adding to the intensity of my orgasm. I was lost in the throes of my frenzy until it ran its course leaving me draped unceremoniously over Master’s thigh, panting out of breath as he continued to massage my ass. This felt so damn good, and he was just getting warmed up. What had I gotten myself into tonight?

Master cavalierly advised, “Slave, I think that was around eight, so we have a way to go.”

“Ahh,” I moaned as Master struck me on the top side of my right buttock, right above my Longhorn brand. By now every blow delivered an erotic moment of pain quickly enveloped with a delightful warmth, a sensuous heat of passion that had me longing for more. Lost in my slave haze I quickly lost track of the blows, instead longing for the next one and relishing the pain pleasure dynamic that followed as Master used both hands to manipulate my buttocks, anus, and pussy.

My slave girl intuition knew the next swat would be the one where I would once again be given the “cum for me” command. Who was I kidding? I thought each of the last four blows would be the one demonstrating just how much of a wanton slut I had become as I existed on the precipice of my next climax.

Sensing my despair, Master chuckled as he delivered the blow, “Cum for me you little slut.”

And I did. If I am anything, I am an obedient pleasure slut when wearing my collar. Master delivered a stinging blow right on my brand, sending a painful jolt straight to my ignition button, blasting me off into my frenzy, my wondrous orgasm.

While I was thrashing about on Master’s thigh, he dipped two fingers through my pussy lips and proceeded to rub my fluids into my brand as I ground my pearl into his thigh like a possessed mad woman. God, this felt good! I kept climaxing while humping Master’s leg like a bitch in heat with no tomorrow while he somehow held me in place with two fingers burrowing in my ass, all the while rubbing my brand with the knowledge that he was prolonging my pleasure as I ground away. I was so lost in my own slave haze that I completely forgot that I had an audience. Thank God Master had the foresight to gag me otherwise who knows what I might have said lost in my sexual delirium.

Once I was sufficiently recovered, Master started this dance again, whipping my ass and then massaging away the pain, the whole time with two oily fingers massaging my sphincter from the inside. Lost in my slave haze I ground my wet snatch into Master’s thigh once again on the cusp of another frenzy.

With one last hard swat Master said, “I think you’re sufficiently warmed up for the next event. Slave fours.”

Jumping to my feet, I quickly scampered into position like the eager pleasure slut that I had become, making my drippy slave snatch and lubed ass available for Master. While getting whipped to climax felt good, getting my ass plowed was going to feel great. In no time at all I felt him rubbing his cock along my wet slit while he dripped more lube onto my rosebud. I pushed back, trying to capture his cock like an eager little slut needing a good fucking.

Master denied me his cock, but before I knew it, he had three fingers massaging lube deep into my back passage. Soon he was corkscrewing his fingers in and out of my ass; damn, that felt marvelous. I had a caring Master who made sure I was well-prepared for the shafting from his large phallus that I would soon receive. This was the delightful calm before the storm so to speak as I relished the three-finger anal massage that had me moaning with need in no time at all.

“Slut, beg for it. Tell me how much my slave girl wants my big cock shoved balls deep in her ass,” ordered Master.

I whimpered into the gag; I mean how am I supposed to beg for Master’s gorgeous cock with a ball gag and panties stuck in my mouth?

“Thwack!” Master spanked me hard right on my brand saying, “Slut, I can’t hear you.”

That blow sent waves of lust filled heat coursing through my body. Spurred on by the blow I started babbling incoherently into the gag begging to be impaled on Master’s hard shaft while simultaneously pushing back on the fingers currently exploring my backdoor. Oh my god, I needed it so bad, and he was purposefully denying me. What a tease!

“I need to check your slave heat to see if you’re sufficiently warmed up,” chuckled Master, suddenly rubbing his helmet into my sopping wet slit until he found the entrance to my liquified core, surprising me by bottoming out in one agonizingly delicious slow thrust. Neglecting my back passage, Master ran his hands all over my body stimulating it with tummy and rump rubs, massaging a breast or firmly squeezing a nipple, all of which sent delightful little jolts of pleasure to my clitoris; the whole time purposefully ignoring my engorged pearl that needed a good polishing.

Oh my, that felt good. I was mewling out of control while pushing back and trying to get his meaty shaft deeper into the depths of my womb if that was even possible. In no time at all he had me on the edge of yet another orgasm as my whole body tingled, alive with sexual energy begging for release.

Then it dawned on me that this was all wrong. Master was supposed to be fucking my ass, not my pussy. All day I had been looking forward to anal orgasms; they were just so much more intense than their vaginal sisters. I started uttering groans of protest into my gag while shaking my head trying to get Master’s attention.

Ten years ago, if someone told me that in the future, I would be a slave, gagged with my neighbor’s panties hanging out of my mouth, my arms secured behind my back in leather cuffs and begging for an ass fucking I would have laughed in their face. But here I was, in just that situation with a desperate need for a big cock plundering my backdoor.

“I think my slut wants me to fuck her ass. Is that what you want, slave girl?” Jim taunted, as I responded by quickly nodding my head trying to say “Yes, yes, yes!” into the gag.

Then I felt him dribbling more lube into my ass crack and once again working one, then two, and then three fingers deep into my ass. Damn that felt wonderful! And then his fingers were gone, leaving behind an unholy empty feeling in my behind.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” groaned Master, as he moved the head of his cock along my slick ass crack until he was rubbing against my pucker. Master held his helmet in place for a moment before pushing it into my ass, holding it there while allowing me to adapt to the presence of his large head just inside my sphincter.

I was moaning in need for what came next while trying to push back on his shaft. Jim slowly eased it home as I felt that familiar burning feeling that I so craved as his thick phallus slowly burrowed deeper into my ass. My insides felt as though they were getting fuller and fuller from a never-ending cock with my asshole stretching around his fat shaft. I could tell from Master’s groans that he enjoyed the sensation of my ass clenching down tightly around his cock.

I squealed happily into the gag; and the whole thing suddenly slid home giving me that fleeting delicious jolt of burning pain that I get before I adjust to the presence of his sizable shaft lodged deep in the depths of my bowels. He paused briefly before he started grinding his cock in circular motion adding to the pain pleasure dynamic as I adapted to my anal invader. During this short-lived interlude, Jim once again explored my body stimulating it with tummy and rump rubs, massaging a breast or firmly squeezing a nipple, all of which sent waves of pleasure straight to my clitoris; until he started strumming my nubbin directly quickly pushing me towards the edge into a frenzy.

“Cum for me, slave,” Master commanded.

Pushing my ass back into his cock, wanting all of it in me, I exploded into my first analgasm of the night. Master pushed me through my frenzy, expertly massaging my happy button until my orgasm ran its course. Master moaned, “Oh my little slave girl, I love the sensation of your ass crushing my cock when you cum. I live for that feeling.”

When I had caught my breath, Master started fucking my ass, holding me in place with both hands on my hips. Slowly pulling out sending delightful sensations coursing through my body until only the head of his cock remained lodged in my ass. Then he rammed it home making that loud slapping sound that was music to my ears when his loins contacted my buttocks.

I was wired, on edge as he worked over my ass. In no time at all I felt yet another orgasm building deep in my core, begging for release. Master understood how to heighten my pleasure by slowly pulling his cock out of my ass as I squeezed down on his shaft with my sphincter. It just felt so good when his cock rubbed against that bundle of nerves in my back passage that made up my anal erogenous zone on the way out before forcefully being driven home again. Master quickly set a nice tempo that had me babbling incoherently into the ball gag when I was surprised by the buzzing of a vibrator right next to my ear.

Sounding a little short of breath, Master advised, “My new strap is really a multi-purpose tool, kind of like a Swiss Army knife,” as he ran the vibrating handle along my cheek.

Damn, that handle generated powerful vibrations as he caressed my face with it while teasing me, “This would probably feel really good on your slave snatch.”

“No kidding,” I thought to myself as I whined my approval into my gag.

Soon all I could do was moan as Master ran that vibrator over my body, slowly working his way towards my pussy, all the while maintaining his methodical tempo in my ass. That vibrator took a slow circuitous route over my body, massaging my neck, between my breasts, lingering on my nipples, and over my belly button before moving to my inner thighs. Teasing me further he even ran it around the edges of my Longhorn brand before moving it to where I really wanted it, on my pussy. Even then, he purposefully avoided my clitoris as he massaged the slippery folds of my labia. Master had me mewling into my gag, waiting for that moment when he rubbed it against my ignition button. He was in absolute control of my pleasure, and we both knew it.

“Ready to cum again?” Jim asked.

I was so close, yet so far from my climax as my Master continued to tease me with the vibrating lash. He leaned over me licking my right ear as he rubbed the wet handle over my nipples, the vibrations almost pushing me into an eruption.

I groaned in frustration as he whispered in my ear, “Avvy’s getting one hell of a show.”

Lost in my own slave haze I had forgotten all about Avvy, almost cumming again at the thought of her watching me put on such a wanton display. If she only knew it was me, Katja, her neighbor, and not some random slave girl. What would she think?

Then Master uttered the magic words, “Slut, cum for me,” as he moved the vibrator over my clitoris, sending me into orbit in conjunction with a particularly powerful thrust driving onto my stomach with his phallus buried in my ass. Somehow, he managed to keep that vibrating handle on my clitoris as I rode out my frenzy flopping underneath him like a fish out of water. The whole time Master forcefully thrust down hard with his cock, trying to see how deep into my bowels he could get it.

When I had had enough, Master pulled the vibrator out from underneath me, turning it off and laying it by my head. I assumed Master would have cum with me after such a powerful orgasm, but he started his rhythmic shafting of my ass once again. I was exhausted, but my inner slut craved more, finding a second wind indicating my need by pushing back against the cock that was still rock-hard thrusting deep into my butt. Master pulled out, leaving my ass gaping open while I moaned in disappointment, suddenly feeling empty and neglected until he flipped me over onto my back, with my legs splayed wide open.

Master grinned down at me, a mischievous look in his eyes that reminded me of a mad scientist thinking up his next experiment. He had something up his sleeve. Oh, what a sight I must have been, looking up at him, my mascara running on my sweaty face, hair from my wig stuck to my face and Avvy’s pink panties jutting out of my mouth from behind the red ball gag. The panties were plastered to the skin on the left side of my face from the drool that escaped my mouth, the side that had been pinned to the mattress the whole time. I sucked on the gag still getting a faint taste of Avvy’s pussy from the panties.

Oh shit, Avvy could see my face! Or not, it was hidden behind the hair, smeared mascara and the panties sprouting from my mouth along with my Master’s body shielding me from view.

Master winked playfully at me, “I almost came when your ass strangled my cock during your last orgasm, but I have something else I want to try out first.”

I could only look up at him in wonder, not believing his stamina and self-control as he grabbed the lash lying next to my head, turning on the vibrating handle he rubbed it along my cheek and along my neck working his way south as I writhed underneath him, silently begging him to fill that empty void in my ass with his cock. Master ran the vibrator over my breasts, focusing on my nipples before running it down between me tits and over my belly, finally working it into my sloppy wet pussy as I squealed happily into my panty covered ball gag.

“You like that vibrator deep in your slave cunt I see,” he said, hooking my legs over his shoulders while pulling the leather lash over my vagina to not obstruct his access to my backdoor. Next thing I knew he was balls deep in my ass. And I mean deep, in this position he could really mine the depths of my bowels hitting every nerve ending in my ass quickly pushing me toward yet another wondrous orgasm.

Master pounded my ass hard for his pleasure. I could tell he was driving himself, no pun intended, towards his own climax and at this rate I knew I would join him any moment.

Panting on the verge of his own release, Master ordered, “Slut, you will cum when I tell you.”

Master somehow grabbed the leather lash, rubbing it down onto my engorged clitoris creating an exquisite friction from the leather that almost pushed me into my own climax the moment the leather hit my clit so to speak. Leaning, forward Master pushed my knees towards my shoulders giving me a quick kiss before staring into my eyes. Somehow, I held myself back, not letting go. Waiting for his command that could not come quickly enough as it was becoming deliciously painful to hold back my frenzy. I stared wantonly up at him, begging, my need for relief evident in my eyes.

Then I felt it, the telltale final frantic hard thrusts, Master uttered a satisfied moan, saying, “Cum for me, slut,” right before grinding his exploding phallus deep in place filling me with his seed.

I exploded into what very well could be the most explosive orgasm of my life, somehow arching my back and pushing my ass up into Jim as I squirted all over the leather lash that continued rubbing against my nubbin. At first, I saw stars, and then I was launched at warp speed as those stars became a blur. Suspended in the throes of orgasmic bliss time stood still as my climax overwhelmed my body. It seemed to last forever until it was no more, and we collapsed on the mattress with Master gathering me in his arms as he rolled over with me on top.

Master freed my hands and then removed my gag as his deflating cock fell out of my ass followed by a small stream of semen that I could feel dripping down my ass crack. I’m sure Avvy had a view into the depths of my intestines as my ass gaped open before slowly closing. Jim gently pulled that vibrating menace from my pussy, turning it off, laying it on the mattress, all the while allowing me to collect myself. I was exhausted, that last orgasm had sucked the life out of me. All I could do was lie there in my Master’s strong arms, reveling in the warmth of his body.

In a traditional master-slave relationship, the slave existed to solely pleasure the master and if the slave received some residual enjoyment in the process, more power to them. That is not how my FINO contract worked with Jim and one of the reasons our FINO contract worked so well. In exchange for my unconditionally submission to Jim, he ensured that there was balance in the relationship, often with me being on the receiving end of most of the sexual pleasure. I knew he was always looking for new and better ways to make his slave girl climax, taking pride in the number and intensity of his little slut’s orgasms.

Looking up at his handsome countenance I could tell by the look on his face that he felt he had out done himself this time around. And he was right, but I was too exhausted to express gratitude coherently, only squeaking out, “Thank you Master,” before falling asleep in his arms. I came to as he eased me onto his lap, sans cuffs and collar, in our large bathtub full of warm water as he held me in his arms. I lay back, resting my head on his shoulder thinking I was the luckiest woman in the world being married to such a wonderful man.

Continued below
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 13):
Belindajeepsterjean.amelotunderdog_13timerideraudiq9Jim927dtrelskyJustBobScman493 and 3 more users

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Ch 3 The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

(Avicia “Avvy” Walker’s perspective)

Oh my god, that slut just erupted into another orgasm! All it took was Jim commanding, “Cum for me you little slut,” right as he whipped her with that wicked looking leather strap! And she exploded into a frenzy. How did she do that? I mean, it really looked like it hurt like hell being on the receiving end of those lashes; her ass was taking on an ugly dark pinkish hue making me think she would be sore in the morning. But somehow, that tramp enjoyed it, climaxing all over her Master’s thigh just like the mindless pleasure slut that she was. Clearly wired differently than a normal woman like me.

My own climax quickly followed the slave’s as I watched the whole thing unfold before my eyes while standing naked on my perch looking over the fence. After a brief recovery period Jim started up again. What a sadist. That poor slave girl had been on the receiving end of way more than the twenty swats that she had been promised. Jim was clearly having too much fun at the unfortunate girl’s expense.

Reflecting on my own orgasm the words, “Cum for me,” were still ringing seductively in my head. I had become so accustomed to climaxing with my sister slave on the other side of the fence that I was feeling a little like Pavlov’s dog, cumming on command when I heard Jim utter those magic words. I even fantasized about them when playing with my toys, often erupting in climax when imagining myself in a compromising position with Chris as he uttered the magic words, “Cum for me”.

I knew there was a part of me longing to become Chris’s pleasure slut getting fucked like my neighbor’s slave girl but that was just not a possibility. I was a dignified housewife and respected college professor, not a lowly slave girl that existed solely as a mindless sex toy like that pathetic tramp next door. Even if her sex life ran circles around my own.

Jim snapped me out of my daydream, “Slut, beg for it. Tell me how much my slave girl wants my big cock shoved balls deep in her ass.”

Damn, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing tonight. First Jim handcuffed the poor girl’s arms behind her back and then gagged her with a red ball gag with my panties. I knew those were mine! The poor slave had my panties in her mouth. The mere thought of her tasting my arousal from the underwear had my overheated loins throbbing out of control. A shiver went down my back straight to my pussy when I recognized my pink panties recalling how Jim had acquired them. Now after whipping the slave to multiple climaxes, he had the slut face down on her knees with her ass up facing towards me.

Oh my god, Jim was going to fuck her asshole with his big cock! It was shaped differently than Chris’s. Jim had a proportionally smallish head on a thick cock where the girth grew significantly, becoming huge for the final three quarters of the shaft. In total it was about seven to eight inches long. Jim was really going to stretch that slave’s pooper when he got the whole thing in her. Ouch!

There was no way she was going to enjoy this I naively thought to myself while fingering my sodden pussy. Why was I becoming so aroused at the thought of watching this disgusting sexual act solely designed for the man’s pleasure? Waiting with anticipation while diddling myself for Jim to perform this decadent sex act on that poor slave girl.

Jim had been playing with the slave’s asshole all night and when he moved to the side to put down the lube, I could see he had three fingers buried in her ass, slowly fucking her with them. He surprised me by not just jamming his big cock up her ass and pounding away as I had expected a Master to treat a slave. Instead, he took his time seductively massaging her body, even fucking her pussy before he positioned himself to shove his cock up her ass. Surprisingly, the slave girl seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. The little slut was moaning loudly into her gag as her body responded to her Master like she was a bitch in heat.

Looking over the fence I watched as Jim slowly and deliberately pushed his large cock all the way into her ass. Instead of hearing muffled cries of pain through the gag I swear I heard that slave girl squealing happily as she became impaled on Jim’s massive shaft. I couldn’t believe my eyes; it looked like the little slut was actually pushing back on Jim’s cock like she couldn’t get enough of it in her ass. I was diddling myself waiting for Jim’s command, knowing it was close.

“Cum for me, Slave,” Jim ordered, and we did.

Both of us erupting in a frenzy as Jim ground his cock into her ass. The whole time Jim had been working his cock into her back door he had also been playing with her body, grabbing her breasts, spanking, and massaging her ass and then flicking her clit until she came and came and came. Jim’s ministrations prolonged her frenzy well beyond my own as I watched in shock not believing what I was seeing.

I heard Jim say, “Oh man, I love the sensation of your ass crushing my cock when you cum. I live for that feeling,” as he groaned in pleasure while grinding his cock in a circular motion deep in the slave’s ass as she writhed beneath him mewling happily through her gag.

Once the slave’s orgasm subsided Jim held her firmly by her hips and started fucking her ass, slowly pulling out and violently thrusting his huge penis back in making a loud slapping sound. My god, that must hurt when he slammed his cock deep into her colon. The poor girl still had her hands cuffed behind her back; her face pushed into the mattress with her mouth stuffed with my used panties. The anal pummeling she was receiving looked anything but gentle. Much to my surprise, instead of the squeals of pain that I expected to hear, the little slut was happily babbling into the gag enjoying every moment of her ferocious shafting. Mother was right. These sluts were just wired differently than a typical woman like me.

What unfolded before my very eyes was inconsistent with all that I knew about anal sex from my one painful experience and everything my girlfriends had ever told me about it. There I was gawking in wonder while diddling myself as that little slut relished her anal shafting. Curious, using my left hand I reached from behind collecting my pussy juice from the overflowing spring between my legs gently rubbing my little starfish. Damn, that felt nice! Much to my surprise the sensations sent pleasant tingles straight to my diamond hard nipples and my engorged clitoris.

Jim grabbed that evil lash as I gasped, “No,” in surprise. Was that sadist going to start whipping her again? Then I heard buzzing, damn, the handle was a vibrator. Jim proceeded to rub it all over her body as he picked up the pace in her anal shafting. Literally slamming into her on the downstrokes. Nothing surprised me now, watching these decadent sex acts while diddling my pussy and slick starfish. I could tell it wouldn’t be long now.

“Ready to cum again?” Jim asked his slave.

The slut groaned into the gag while I loudly moaned, “Oh yes, … please Master.” Oh god, I hope Jim didn’t hear me over the noise the two of them were making. I was on the verge of another massive climax while watching the anal pummeling taking place before my very eyes. Massaging my slick anus, I learned that there were nerves that sent delightful jolts of pleasure straight to my clitoris. I started rubbing my rosebud more forcefully, trying to increase the sensations and damn if it worked.

“Slut, cum for me,” Jim ordered, as he slammed his cock home in her ass with one last ferocious thrust

Jim’s momentum drove that tramp forward onto her stomach pinned beneath him; he kept his hand holding the vibrator against her love button the whole time. That skank exploded in yet another climax, more intense than the last one as I joined her in my own. The most powerful orgasm of the evening for me. My frenzy ran its course well before that lucky slave girl’s did. Once again, I wondered how she could enjoy that anal pummeling. What was I missing here?

Jim abruptly pulled out of the slave’s ass, causing her to moan in disappointment. He flipped the slut onto her back and grabbed the vibrator running it over her squirming body before sticking it up her sloppy wet pussy with the strap laying on her stomach. Jim knelt between that tramp’s legs, hooking her legs over his strong shoulders pulling her ass off the mattress. Damn, I could see the vibrator humming away in her pussy with a faint trail of fluids running down onto her starfish. Jim’s huge cock glistened in the candlelight, poised to strike, as he rubbed his cockhead against her rosebud. I couldn’t believe the view as he drove his meaty cock deep into her ass, and I watched him impale her on his entire shaft as her starfish stretched to accommodate his girth.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I burrowed my finger into my ass just past the first knuckle and started moving it around. With all the pussy juice leaking down to my ass it glided right in. Oh my, it felt wonderful as I started sliding my finger in and out of my ass, mimicking Jim’s thrusts as I diddled my pussy with my other hand. I couldn’t believe I was enjoying playing with my ass, but I was. Soon Jim’s slave and I were both on the verge of yet another massive climax.

“Slut, you will cum when I tell you,” ordered Jim.

“Oh god, yes,” I moaned, waiting for his command.

My pussy was in a lather about to explode. My ass slick with my fluids I decided to stick another finger up my butt, worming it in while gasping in pleasure. Oh god, they felt wonderful! My nipples were like hard little diamonds, needing stimulation of some kind. Oh, how they needed to be rubbed and squeezed. In my desperation with both hands otherwise occupied, I started lightly rubbing my neglected nipples into the brick fence to stimulate them. This sent little shivers of anticipation down my spine while I waited on the cusp. So, there I was, fingers circling my engorged clitoris, grinding my nipples into the fence post with two fingers up my ass when it happened.

“Cum for me, slut,” ordered Jim.

And we did. Oh, did we ever, erupting into climactic frenzies, as we rode out our orgasms. I came right with her every time, managing not to fall off my precarious perch this time around.

When my orgasm subsided, my legs felt weak, so I climbed down from my stool and lay on the grass gasping for breath. I lay there, seeping with jealousy, wanting to experience that slave girl’s massive orgasm. I could hear them on the other side of the fence, still going strong until their climaxes finally ran their due course and they went inside.

I dragged myself to my feet. Naked, I snuck into the bathroom to wash my hands while Chris watched Sportscenter. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw the longing on my flushed face for what the slave girl had. Damn it, I was getting mine. After watching that slave girl on the receiving end of at least five, yes five, incredible orgasms, each one seemingly more intense than the last. It was my turn now. Pleasuring myself wasn’t cutting it anymore so I marched into the family room with one thing on my mind. I was a woman on a mission that would not be denied.

I found Chris sitting innocently enough on the couch watching the highlights from the Mavericks’ game when I made my grand entrance. Acting like a deranged sex crazed minx I pounced on my unsuspecting husband without saying a word. Grabbing his head, I kissed him passionately, assaulting his mouth with my tongue leading the way letting him feel my urgent need.

Breaking the kiss, my eyes smoldering with passion I purred, “I need you now.”

The poor man didn’t know what hit him. Speechless, he was surprised by an aggressiveness that I had never demonstrated before. Quickly straddling him, I ripped open his button-down shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere. Wisely he did not complain.

Grabbing his hand, I placed it on my soaking wet pussy while passionately extending our kiss, continuing the exploration of his mouth with my tongue. Chris responded, pushing two fingers into my liquified core, forcefully seesawing them while his tongue wrestled mine for dominance. I reached down frantically unbuckling his belt and ripping his pants open, losing another button in the process.

Breaking the kiss, smiling seductively, “Let me help you with these.”

I slid down to the floor, kneeling before him, I yanked his pants and underwear down below his knees. Leaning forward I inhaled his hardening cock surprising both of us with the intensity of my assault in the process.

Sadly, I was only able to get a little more than half of his length into my mouth before gagging. I was horrible at sucking cock but hoped that my enthusiasm made up for my lack of skill. I slowly pulled back before swallowing as much of it as I could two more times, wishing I could inhale the whole thing like Jim’s slave girl. How the hell did she manage it. I must be another way was wired differently.

By that point the only thing I wanted was his hard cock buried deep inside me pounding my womb. So that’s what I did: spitting out his cock I straddled him once again, positioning his rigid shaft with my hand. Lining up his helmet with my entrance, I giggled sexily like that slut next door and impaled myself on phallus as he thrust up catching me by surprise burying himself to the hilt.

We paused like that for a moment, staring into each other’s eyes in an unspoken bond fully knowing what each other needed.

I rose as he dropped down until only the large mushroom head of his phallus was in me, before falling on his cock as he thrust up to meet me. Grunts and moans filled the room as we aggressively fucked each other chasing our orgasms. I crossed the finish line first, spasming all over his cock while loudly squealing in pleasure not caring if we woke the kids with him not far behind filling me with his seed. Collapsing in his arms Chris held me tight with my head resting on his broad shoulder as I nuzzled his neck with my nose.

“What got into you tonight?” he asked, sounding surprised, as I felt his shaft softening in my womb.

If he only knew!

Giggling suggestively like the silly slave girl next door, “Honey, it’s a full moon tonight and I’m a werewolf in search of her mate. Now why don’t you take me upstairs and give me the spanking I deserve for ripping apart your shirt. Maybe you will be up for more afterwards—in answer to your question, I need a lot more to get into me!”

Chris can take a hint; after all he’s a rather intelligent man. He carried me up to the bedroom after kicking off his shoes and pants. Sitting down on the bed he deposited me over his knees in the traditional spanking position like one would a misbehaving child.

“No darling, not like this,” I said, pushing myself off his lap.

Quickly grabbing a pillow, I straddled his left thigh and lay down to his left supporting my upper body on the pillow like the slave girl next door while saying, “Like this.”

With my legs spread open my clitoris rubbed on his thigh while getting into position sending tingles throughout my body. No wonder that slave girl climaxed so easily!

I took charge using my mommy voice with a trace of irritation, “Chris, spank me and then massage away the pain before the next one.”

“Whap.” Chris gave me a light spank, more like a love tap with a little sting that did nothing for me. I didn’t want him holding back this time.

Varying my approach, I tried sounding needy as I begged, “Harder, make me feel it. It needs to sting. Make it hurt.”

Hesitation evident in his voice he asked, “Are you sure this is what you want?”

Trying to sound sexy I told him, “Yes, honey, please spank me harder. Don’t hold back. Make me feel it. Redden my ass so it’s sore in the morning. It needs to really hurt; make it sting. I’ve been a bad wife ripping apart your expensive shirt and must be punished.”

It was surreal, hearing my voice begging my husband to spank me harder and make it really hurt. I craved a spanking like the slave girl next door received from her Master as I became Chris’s slave girl in my mind. Although I longed to feel it in the morning as a reminder of what I had done, deep down I was scared that I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. What had come over me? Whatever it was I knew I needed this badly.

Sounding dubious he replied, “Really, you want it to hurt?”

Changing tactics, using my newfound slave girl voice imitating that slut next door, “Yes honey, pretend that I am a bad slave girl who needs to be punished before you make her pleasure you. Make it sting.”

I mean, what red-blooded husband would turn down the opportunity to treat his wife like a slave girl? I hit the jackpot! Suddenly decisive, Chris took charge.

“Whack!”

Aieh,” I squealed, that one hurt!

The pain knocked the breath out of me causing my eyes to water. “What have I gotten myself into?” I wondered as I relinquished control of the situation.

Chris, if he was anything, was a quick learner. Soon he set the pace, massaging my derriere with one hand while letting the other linger with his fingers rubbing my weeping pussy lips or exploring my ass crack; even venturing to my rosebud for a quick rub which by the way felt surprisingly good. After about a dozen swats, I erupted all over his thigh, lost in the depths of a delicious orgasm just like that pleasure slut next door had. Maybe we weren’t wired so differently after all.

As I lay there recuperating while Chris massaged my backside, I wondered how that slave girl managed to balance herself with her hands cuffed behind her back. I mean, I really needed my arms to get the right angle to grind my clitty onto Chris’s thigh.

My lust only momentarily sated, I asked for more, “Fuck me, now. I need it.”

Holding me in place with his left hand, not letting me get up, Chris denied my request, “No, not yet, I’m not done with your spanking. That was for the shirt. You also destroyed my pants.”

Shocked, I yelped, “What!?”

Suddenly realizing I had completely lost control of the situation and it was exhilarating, oh so exciting. My loins burned with a libidinous heat as my man determined my fate.

“You’ve been a bad slave girl,” he chuckled. “And I need to teach you a lesson.”

“Whack!”

He spanked me again, driving my nubbin into his thigh, sending new jolts of pleasure throughout my body. Once again, I found myself humping his thigh chasing another orgasm, his strong hands kneading my ass. I just couldn’t help myself as I succumbed to my lust in some weird erotic semi-delirious state.

“Whack!”

While massaging my rump after the latest slap Chris explained, “This is fun, you’re acting just like a pleasure slut, too lost to her slave haze to stop. Look at you, grinding your pussy into my thigh just like a horny little slave girl succumbing to her slave heat while chasing an orgasm like it’s the most important thing in your life. You can’t help yourself.”

“Whack!”

Damn, he was right. I was so far gone, lost deep in some kind of sexual daze, the likes of which I had never experienced before, driven to climax again and ready to climax yet again. Somehow the stinging pain from each blow delivered an equally sensual, highly erotic, wave of heat that undulated through my body. I was loving it! I needed him to spank me again, spank me now, spank me harder, but I was unwilling to ask for it.

Denying the obvious I whimpered, “I am not acting like a pleasure slut.”

“Yes, you are,” he confidently replied; like he would know.

“Whack!”

Chris took his sweet time proving his point; massaging my butt with one hand, running the fingers of the other through my sopping wet pussy, spreading my juices up into my ass crack, even lingering on my puckered rosebud while I squirmed shamelessly on his thigh. Once my sphincter was sloppy wet with the fluids from my pussy, he used a small circular motion to massage my tight little starfish; damn he was burrowing a finger ever so slightly into my sphincter and it felt good, really good.

Lost in a sexual haze, I moaned, “Oh my god, that feels sooo good.”

Chris chuckled, “So you like me playing with your ass?”

The answer was obvious, but my pride wouldn’t let me admit it. When I didn’t reply he somehow added a second finger sending even more tingles down my spine, oh God it felt just amazing.

The old me would have immediately put an end to this. As a respectable free woman, I was supposed to object to him playing with my asshole but all I could do was coo contently as I subconsciously pushed my ass up onto his fingers like a total slut. This was not supposed to feel so delightful, but it did. All I could do was moan deliriously.

Slipping in a third finger Chris elicited a joyful squeal from yours truly before teasing me again, “So you like ass play now?”

“Yesss, it all feels … so … good,” I hissed, not believing I was admitting this.

“Good girl,” he said, patting my bottom possessively like I was his little slave girl; in my current feverish state I basked happily in his praise.

Next thing I know he’s strumming my slick pussy lips with his other hand as I grind my clitoris into his leg. Writhing on his thigh, needing one more blow to push me over the edge, I begged for it in a little slave girl voice sounding eerily like the slave girl next door, “Please, … please …”

“Cum for me; my little slave princess,” ordered Chris, right before the stinging blow landed, once again driving my oversensitive clitoris into his thigh, igniting a thunderous orgasm that enveloped my body in a firestorm of libidinous heat.

Erupting into my frenzy I babbled something incoherent awash in my climax. Chris heightened my pleasure by lifting his thigh creating more friction on my skittle while using the butt of his hand to massage away the pain with his fingers strumming my slick pussy lips. He still had his fingers from his other hand doing that nasty little massage in my starburst that felt oh so erotic.

All these complementary sensations added to the intensity of my orgasm. This climax was better than the last, but still left me longing for his hard shaft exploring the depths of my overheated womb.

Pleading, I panted, “Please, … please fuck me now.”

“No.”

“What?” I babbled, confused by his response.

“Whack!”

“Admit what you are. I want to hear it, otherwise I can do this all night long,” Chris teased, while working over my ass.

Instinctively I knew what he wanted. Even though it was MY idea for him to treat me like a slave girl, I hesitated out of misplaced pride.

“Whack!”

“Say it,” he commanded, tantalizing me with the feel of his hands manipulating my overheated bottom.

Submitting, I replied in a girlish voice using perfect slave speak, “Master, this slave girl wants this slave’s Master to fuck this slave for her Master’s pleasure.”

“Now that wasn’t difficult,” laughed Master, I mean my husband Chris, I lay there wondering what had gotten into me.

“Whack!”

Chris spanked me again, “Get moving.”

I squealed in delight crawling onto the bed where he quickly positioned me on my back kneeling between my spread legs. He leaned forward, kissing me as he rubbed his big cockhead along my wet slit.

Chris teased me, “Where do you want it?”

Reverting to my slave girl voice, I begged, “Master, please put your big monster cock into your pleasure slut’s juicy wet slave cunt. Your slave lives to please you.”

And that was all it took. He lined up with my hole and pushed it in. I think I climaxed on either the third or fourth stroke, no matter, we made passionate love with Chris taking charge, moving me from position to position as I rejoiced in the feel of his hard shaft mining the depths of my womb.

I was getting close to another orgasm when Chris positioned me on my hands and knees, maneuvering behind me. Laying my head on the pillow while arching my back seductively I spread my legs wide as he shoved his cock into the molten pit that was my pussy. I was so close, waiting to be pushed into yet another climax as Chris picked up the pace.

There is just something about this situation that was a natural aphrodisiac for me with Chris taking advantage of the vulnerability of my current position. Pulling both of my arms behind my back he securely held both wrists in his left hand positioning them in the center of my back. I moaned happily into the pillow at the sudden loss of control.

Unexpectedly, Chris spit a glob of saliva right on my asshole quickly followed by his thumb gently burrowing into my rosebud just past his fingernail. He started massaging my sphincter with a small circular motion. Instinctively, I tried to pull my hands apart, but he held me firmly in place with my face and breasts crushed into the mattress as I briefly thrashed below him. Submitting, I ceased my fleeting struggle and then he really started fucking me hard; oh my god, I wanted this feeling to go on forever.

“Hey, what … no … oh. Oh yes,” I babbled as he massaged my sphincter sending hot waves of pleasure undulating through my body complementing nicely with what his shaft was doing to my womb.

Panting from his exertion, he sternly ordered, “Slut, don’t climax without MY permission.”

Oh damn, he wanted me to further submit to him and I knew I would. I had lost the internal battle to my desire to climax. Nothing was more important to me than my next orgasm at this instant. I had become such a slut lost in her slave haze.

“Do you understand me, slut?” he asked, in a commanding voice like he had done this before. It suddenly dawned on me that I needed to hear the magic words, “Cum for me,” to climax just like Jim’s slave girl next door. I mean, I had fantasized about this moment many a time and now my dream was actually cumming true.

Oh my god this felt so good! Unable to hold out any longer I acquiesced to his demands, “Yes, sir.”

“What does my little slut want?” Chris teased.

This time realizing that resistance was futile, I didn’t hesitate, “Master, please may this slut cum?”

Releasing my hands, he moved his other hand around to my clitoris while using that arm to pull me back into his thrusts he grunted, “You ready to cum now?”

Using my suddenly free arms I forcefully pushed back into his thrusts ensuring he hit my G-spot just right. In no time at all I was babbling incoherently while getting pounded with a thumb buried in my ass from one hand and the other massaging my clitty. What was taking so long? I needed to hear Chris set me free with those magic words.

“Slave girl, cum for me,” ordered Chris.

I screamed in ecstasy with those words ringing in my ears. Succumbing to the smorgasbord of erotic sensations overwhelming me, my orgasm thundered throughout my body, causing me to shake and convulse from my head all the way down to my now curled toes. In my excitement I squirted all over Chris’s hand, something that I had never done before. Chris still had a few good thrusts left in him as he rode out his own orgasm with me. My pussy milked his cock for every drop that it could get until he had no more left to give, collapsing down on top of me.

We fell onto our sides with him holding me in his strong arms, his rigid shaft still embedded deep inside my womb. Both of our bodies were now covered in sheen of sweat with our chests heaving for breath.

Still possessed by my inner slut, I giggled between gasps, “Thank you Master, that was wonderful.”

“You’re welcome slut, we should do this more often,” he replied, while nuzzling my neck with his lips.

“Yes, Master,” I replied, in an almost inaudible whisper.

Laying in his arms enjoying the afterglow of our incredible sex I was torn between enjoying pretending to be Chris’s slave girl and my perception of myself. No self-respecting woman should ever allow herself to be manipulated into anal sex play, let alone assuming the role of a common slave. But somehow, I had enjoyed this part of our tryst immensely. I was so exhausted that this troubling unresolved internal strife couldn’t keep me from falling into a deep sleep with amazing dreams of Chris as my Master and me as his insatiable slave girl living happily and hornily ever after.

(To be continued.)

As always I want to thank Avvy, Carl, ESS, Gort, Kyle and Zee for their input and feedback in this story.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 7):
ElJefejeepsterjean.amelotunderdog_13timeriderCarl Bradfordreddbunnz

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Mr. Smith

Oh my this has to be your best work ever you are so amazing. Avvy said in the last chapter that she would never have a shot of horney juice which sent a tingle through me. I wonder if after this chapter she has changed her mind?

Yours truly,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
Mr. Smith

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Wow! Thinking the next meeting of the group should be interesting after this!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

@Belinda,

I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. Regarding Avvy using horny juice. While slaves receive regular injections of horny juice free women must obtain a prescription along with signing an acknowledgement/waiver that performing certain activities while under the influence of horny juice is prohibited. For example, driving a motor vehicle under the influence of HJ is illegal. Simply put the woman is impaired, with many cases of women crashing their vehicles while jilling themselves. :cop: There is a mandatory minimum of an 180 day penal enslavement for this offense. :spank: Some women may have the inner discipline to control their urges :tiphat: while most are simply put to weak minded to resist. :grin: That being said, there is a black market where HJ can be obtained illicitly. :twisted:

Whether or not Avvy feels the pin prick of a syringe full of HJ will be addressed later in the story. :cheers:

Best,

Smith
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I somehow managed to double click the previous comments. Maybe some nice administrator would be kind enough to delete this comment.

Best,

Smith

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

This was a great chapter and well worth the wait. I loved that you split it into each woman’s perspective. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post:
Mr. Smith

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Mister Smith

Thank you so much for the wonderful explanation of the regulations and side effects of HJ . It is easy to see why some free women would seek it out on the black market to help them deal with pressures of a hectic life. Just think of feeling the prick of the needle and surge of feelings as the drug course though your system. Oh my it gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.

Regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

@Belinda,

Johnny Lawrence in his story VagiVac 3500 XL planted the seed in my head for wives illegally taking their slave's horny juice. This is a great story if you have not read it yet. Then there could be husbands that obtain horny juice on the black market and convince their wives to take it for the obvious benefits to the action in the marital bed. Another side affect of horny juice impacts the woman's breasts, making them larger and firmer. I can see a housewife after 2-3 children wanting horny juice to give them back the breasts she had prior to childbirth.

Imagine what it would feel like to be a woman under the influence of horny juice during a DUI investigation where the officer is determining, based on your heightened sexual arousal, if you are driving impaired. What kind of field sobriety tests would be used to accomplish this?

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

I really enjoyed this chapter! Watching Avvy go from a rigid, uptight free woman to slave mentality is fun. I hope she either teams up with one of the FINOs in her group or with the lady next door, gets graded, branded and set up as a FINO with her husband. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
Mr. Smith

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Oh my I can only imagine a sobriety test. If an older woman such as myself obtained HG and subjected herself to it. I can your male view of the benefits of the wife on it for him. It is also terribly exciting to a woman especially with submissive feelings. So love your stories but of your insight and imagination. I so love you "new world" stories. A world of submissive pleasure slaves and well endowed masters.

Yours truly,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
Mr. Smithjeepster

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Mr. Smith wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:23 pm

Another side affect of horny juice impacts the woman's breasts, making them larger and firmer. I can see a housewife after 2-3 children wanting horny juice to give them back the breasts she had prior to childbirth.
This could be the solution to our heroines problem. She is worried that she wouldn't grade high enough because her breasts aren't big enough. HJ would make them bigger and the extra slave heat would both help her grade. Can't wait to see where you go with this story
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
Mr. Smith