Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Enslaving a nation part 7

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Enslaving a nation part 7

Post by mikey22 »

The flight to DC.

Finally they were allowed to board a flight. Flying first class was nice. The seating was more spacious giving you more room to stretch out and recline. Misty and Crystal sat together while Jack and Cheryl sat in the seats in front of them.

As soon as the flight got off the ground the stewardesses started offering drinks and snacks. Cheryl, Jack and Misty ordered up them some Cokes with them little small bottles of Jack Daniels, to mix into them.
Crystal just got herself a bottle of water.

“ Don’t you think you need something stronger than water? Considering what we just went through? “
Misty asks Crystal.

“ No water is fine. “

“ You know it’s a good thing Cheryl and Jack came with us? There’s no telling what might have happened to us, if they hadn’t have intervened. “

“ I know right? “

“ Yeah you being Prime Plus and all might have had to go down on that Dyke? “

Crystal reached for Misty’s drink and took a big swig of it.

Misty raised her hand up.

“ Could I please get 2 more Jacks with Cokes please? “

The stewardess nods and immediately brings them more drinks. Cheryl and Jack all so have second and third rounds.

As Crystal imagined herself going down on another woman she felt she needed a drink for that. Remembering hearing the screams of that pathetic excuse of a man while Big Jack loosened his tight ass up, she felt she needed another.

She raised her hand and ordered another drink. In no time the girls had the ultimate buzz going on. Neither of them had the tolerance of alcohol like their mother or Jack or Cheryl had.

“ This type of thing has to go along with me being Prime Plus. “
Crystal says with a slur.

“ You’re letting Prime Plus go to your head! It’s making you uppity and you need to quit it! “
Misty tells her.

“ I’m not getting uppity! “

“Yes you are! Being Prime Plus is making you act like a spoiled little bitch! “

“ I’m not a spoiled little bitch! “

“ Yeah but you’re acting like one! “

Misty took another big drink then raised her hand and ordered another drink.

“ You don’t need another drink! You’re turning into a lush like mom! “

“ Moms not a lush! She’s a drunk! And don’t tell me I’ve had enough! I know when to say when! “

You can’t argue with a drunk just let them have it.

Misty drank about half of it, then spilled the rest of it across her lap.

“ Oh great! Here we go! Just like mom! “
Crystal gets some napkins and tries to clean Misty up as she just passes out and starts snoring.

Misty was taking mom’s potential enslavement hard. Between the two of them Misty was always the needy child. Where Crystal could be counted on as far as being independent. Misty was always the one that needed mom to council her almost daily. On whatever she was going through at the moment.

Crystal always blamed mom for this, cause she babied her so much, and let her get away with shit that she shouldn’t have. From Crystals viewpoint Misty was more like moms pet than she was a daughter.

None the less though Crystal knew life would go on they just had to get through the following day. But before that the plane finally landed. Misty wouldn’t wake up and Jack had to carry her drunk ass off the plane.

They then rented a car and drove around a bit, finding the courthouse where they had to go the next morning.

They then thought they’d do some sightseeing, being that mom always promised them that she’d personally bring them to Washington with her and give them a personal tour of all the historic sites that thousands of people come to visit all the time.
But unfortunately with mom being enslaved that most likely wouldn’t happen any time soon. And as soon as they turned the corner of Pennsylvania Ave. Misty starts mumbling.

“ Pull over! “
She said in distress.

Jack pulls over to the curb so she could open the door and vomit.

They sit there for a moment.

Back in motion, passing the White House.

“ Pull over! I got to puke again! “

Jack pulls over again, allowing her to barf.

By then it was no use to continue sight seeing. So they found a Hotel and Misty again needs assistance getting to the room. For the next few hours she knelt before the toilet and threw her guts up for two hours straight.

“ You shouldn’t have let her drink so much! “
Cheryl said.

“ I told her to stop! She should be on empty by now! “
Crystal said wiping a cold washcloth across Misty’s forehead.

In the adjoining room Cheryl and Jack take a quick shower then go down to the hotel bar for something to eat, drink and within a few hours they’re hooked up with another swinging couple. And it was back to the room for a wild night of hot passionate sex.

After Cheryl and Jack left. Misty finally passed out on the cool tiled floor. Crystal eventually gets her up, stripped down and into the shower, cause of course she smelled like a drunk and had pissed all over herself.

Once she was all cleaned up she helped her into her panties and a tee shirt and off to bed she went.

Crystal took a quick shower herself and slipped on a fresh pair of panties and her night shirt. She calls down to room service to bring her a salad and a bottle of water.

She lays across her bed and eats, watches Tv.
Misty gets up from her bed, still looking all sad and depressed about mom. She climbs into bed with Crystal and insists on laying her head across Crystals lap.

“ No! We’re not doing this! How old are you! “

“ Same age as you! “

Crystal eventually gives in. She also gives Misty the remote control so she can watch a rerun of Friends, while she strokes her fingers through her hair, pampering and babying her just like mom would always do.

This was definitely a long night. Not only would be able to shake Misty off to her own bed. She had to suffer hours of stupid Tv sitcoms instead of watching something that you could learn something from.

Then there was all the sex going on in Cheryl and Jacks room that just lasted hours and hours.

“ Damn! Don’t they know other people need to sleep? “
Crystal mumbles.

Finally around 2:00AM things settled down. Misty finally fell asleep. Crystal moves over to the other bed and tossed and turned. She flicks through the channels finding nothing on but some bitch advertising some book called Pussy for profit. She was some uppity professor that was all about the slave industry.

“ Really? With mom facing enslavement in just a matter of hours? This is all I can find to watch? “

She turns off the Tv and tossed and turned some more.

Misty may have been the one acting like a baby, but Crystal couldn’t deny to herself that she was worried about mom. If she was enslaved things were gonna change. Mom wasn’t gonna be around. Though she knew she could count on Cheryl when it came to running mom’s business. But Cheryl wasn’t mom. And Crystal realized then that she needed mom to.

She tears up and cries herself to sleep.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Mr. Smithreddbunnzjeepstertimerider

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Enslaving a nation part 7

Post by Mr. Smith »

[Crystal] flicks through the channels finding nothing on but some bitch advertising some book called Pussy for profit. She was some uppity professor that was all about the slave industry.
I just loved that reference. Nice job!
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepstermikey22