Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Ch 4. The Slave Girl Next Door

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ch 4. The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

(Katja Murphy’s perspective)

“Shall we get this intervention underway?” announced Natasha, grinning mischievously as I returned to the patio carrying a pitcher of my famous margaritas with Avvy trailing behind carrying a tray with salted glasses and some light snacks.

“Natasha, hold your horses,” I laughed. “Let me get everyone served before we get down to business.”

“Intervention, what intervention?” asked a confused Camellia, as I handed out the drinks.

Natasha giggled, “This is going to be fun; shall we get started?”

“But first, a toast,” I suggested, trying to change the topic before we got down to business as I sat down, grabbing my glass and wishing we had rehearsed this.

“Live a little. Love a lot. Ah, what the hell, fuck your brains out,” sang out Natasha, waggling her eyebrows seductively, surprising our guests even more.

Natasha was definitely on a roll now. Laughing good naturedly, Avvy and Cam held up their glasses and we all took a healthy sip as Natasha grinned like a sexy Cheshire Cat. This was not going as I planned although Natasha clearly had us back on topic.

After this morning’s Ladies Two-Ball tournament and luncheon, our foursome consisting of Natasha Andersson, Avicia Walker, Camellia Henderson and myself escaped to my home for some quality girl time. Avicia and Camellia were both young mothers while Natasha and I had recently become empty nesters with children in college and beyond. Natasha had saved my marriage with one of her “interventions” leading to my FINO enslavement contract. We planned on doing the same for Avicia and Camellia. I was hoping we’d be somewhat more subtle about it, but Natasha was anything but delicate when talking about sex, especially when she got on a roll. The phrase “a bull in a china shop” came to mind.

Natasha had been what many women in my social setting looked down their noses at, a slave bride from the Broadstone Academy whom they equated with a common pleasure slut. Jealousy often bonds women together against a common enemy; for these women it was the accomplished and beautiful pleasure sluts that enticed their husbands away from them, hence her guilt by association. For some it made no matter that Natasha’s relationship with her husband Thorben was the thing of legends.

Thorben “Bear” Andersson was a total hunk, an All-American defensive end with the Longhorns who was also a genius, creating his own IT company after getting his MBA. He was even recruited by Elon Musk as one of the original investors in Tesla. His one flaw, much to the chagrin of his mother Barbara, was a high level of anxiety around women. Bear became absolutely tongue-tied around females, avoiding dating like it was the plague. Barbara’s solution to the lack of grandchildren was Natasha and it worked like a charm. Natasha and her Bear were deeply in love after decades of marriage. Everyone saw it when they were together with Thorben doting on Natasha, demonstrating that she remained the center of his universe even now.

Camellia, even more so than Natasha, naturally oozed sex appeal with her smoldering Latina good looks that complemented her curvaceous body making most women jealous. I knew I was envious of her natural sensuality. Camellia knew it and she worked it, always dressing with a subtle hint of sex that captured men’s attention like a bear to honey. Even so her husband and Avvy’s spent way too much time at the 19th hole or the club’s kennel being serviced by the pleasure sluts there. With her husband neglecting her, she likely wouldn’t know good sex if it slapped her in the face, but that was something we could work on. The hard part would be convincing these intelligent young women that donning a collar was the way to go.

Turning serious, I moved forward, “We want to talk to the two of you about something really personal. Before going any further, I want a commitment from everyone that what we tell each other stays between us. Trust and honesty are important here.”

Grasping the gravity of the moment the girls all nodded in agreement and then Natasha took over again, “It is common knowledge that your husbands are spending way too much time at the 19th Hole. It’s just not healthy. It also means that the two of you aren’t getting any. And that’s a crime.”

I’m not sure if Cam or Avvy was more uncomfortable with Natasha’s pronouncement as evidenced by their blushing faces? Interesting, neither denied Natasha’s accusation. I hadn’t either when Natasha and her friends made the same allegation to me so many years ago. In their embarrassment both Avvy and Cam took a moment to focus on their drinks, so I hopped in.

“Eight years ago, I was right where the two of you are now and it worked for me. Jim and I were focused on kids and careers so all I got was a monthly mercy fuck while he used pleasure sluts for his sexual needs,” I confessed, trying to connect with Avvy and Cam.

“So, what did you do?” asked a clearly curious Avvy.

“Natasha convinced me to sign up for classes at the Ananke Academy in the sexual arts along with a steady diet of slave yoga before convincing Jim that he wanted me as a FINO slave,” I replied, getting their attention but nothing like Natasha could.

“How many of us had multiple marathon sessions of toe-curling sex with our husbands last night?” called out Natasha, triumphantly raising her hand in the process with a wicked grin on her pretty face.

Quickly, I raised my hand joining her, much to my surprise Avvy raised her hand, as Camellia crossed her arms in frustration, looking left out. Avvy gave me a strange look, like I should not have raised my hand and then it dawned on me why. Truthfully, I wondered why her hand was up also.

Sounding a little confused, Avvy confronted me, “How did Jim find the energy last night?”

I could feel myself blushing, reluctant to so quickly admit that I was the slave girl Avvy had been spying on, I nervously asked, “What do you mean?”

Natasha with a scintillating smile on her face jumped right in, “Avvy darling, Katja IS the slave girl serving Master Jim that you have been spying on for over a month now.”

“No way!” squealed Camellia as Avvy stared at me in shock while Natasha giggled at our mutual discomfort.

Frowning, Avvy went on the offensive, “I don’t believe you. Why would you say such a thing? That slave has long black hair and a brand on her ass.”

“Because it’s true. Katja has the Longhorn brand on her ass to prove it,” replied Natasha, taking charge.

It felt like I was in a dream-like state when at Natasha’s command I walked over to her bending over as she flipped up my skirt and yanked down my panties to allow my giggling guests a good look at the Longhorn brand prominently displayed on my ass. Natasha’s hard spank right on the Longhorn badge snapped me back to our discussion and Natasha’s narrative about how good I had it as Jim’s obedient pleasure slut after being trained in the sexual arts at Ananke.

I returned to my seat, where I drained my glass to settle my nerves and then emptied the pitcher, topping everyone off. I had a feeling we would all be a little tipsy by the end of the afternoon. Natasha proceeded to describe her brands, offering to show them off if either girl was interested. Avvy and Camellia quickly declined, staring at her while gulping down more of their drinks. Part of my plan was to ply them with alcohol to help them lose their inhibitions and that seemed to be working. At least I was going to need another pitcher of margaritas in no time at this rate.

“Yesterday afternoon I reserved a suite at the Ritz Carlton and then marched into Bear’s office wearing only an overcoat. He’d been gone for a few days on a business trip, and I needed to properly welcome him home. I put a smile on my man’s face when I put my collar, leash, riding crop and the key card for our suite on his desk, shed my coat and dropped to my knees in the collar position. Before I knew it, he was marching my naked, cuffed ass out of that office on the end of the leash. Next thing we were in our suite for fun and games,” merrily announced Natasha, looking at Avvy and Camellia gaging their reactions.

“You didn’t! Did anyone you know see you?” squealed Camellia.

Wide eyed, Avvy asked, “What did that feel like, being treated like his slave in front of all of his employees?”

“The best part, Bear PROUDLY led me out of the office and into the hotel acting like the luckiest man in the world with the best pleasure slut in town in tow. I have never been happier,” gushed Natasha, her eyes watering with emotion.

Turning serious, I explained, “Our husbands only have eyes for us. We can outperform any pleasure slut out there and they know it; we rock their worlds on a regular basis. Lindsay told me that you couldn’t believe that I was the FINO slave girl that you were spying on for the last month but it’s true.”

That caught Avvy by surprise as asked, “How do you know Lindsay?”

Smiling smugly, I replied, “Lindsay joined the Ananke Academy when she moved out here and became a member of the SMU faculty. We’re in some of the same classes and became friends. I’ve been giving her regular updates after class although I haven’t discussed our planned intervention with her. Trust me, this works.”

Avvy giggled, “Lindsay did say she was signing her FINO contract as a wedding gift to herself.”

Natasha purred, “My secret with Thorben is the master slave relationship we enjoy through our FINO contract. It gives us the freedom to enjoy all sorts of kinky sex. Hey girls, if you can’t have fun with sex, why bother living?”

“Jim and I’ve had a FINO for years now and it really revived our sex lives, strengthening our marriage along the way. I am so deeply in love with my man right now,” I cooed.

“Ladies, you can’t ignore your libido forever. It’s time for you to take charge of your sex lives and take back your husbands.”

“You want us to take charge of our sex lives by becoming our husband’s slaves?” squealed Camellia, with a surprised look on her face while Avvy deep in thought quietly contemplated the suggestion.

“Exactly, you NEED sex, and he needs a sexy slut at the end of his leash. Avvy, was Katja enjoying herself last night as Jim’s slave?” asked Natasha, lasciviously waggling her eyebrows because she already knew the answer.

Turning towards Camellia, Avvy enthusiastically proclaimed, “Cam, it was amazing, I couldn’t believe my eyes! You had to see it to believe it. Katja was climaxing again and again and again. I mean, a girl knows when they are real. The whole time I thought it was some random pleasure slut in her element, never ever considering it could be Katja doing all those nasty things.”

Turning to me, Natasha winked, “Katja, we need another pitcher of margaritas. Can you please fetch some while Avvy enthralls us with tales of her spying on you and Jim, especially that first-time when she fell off the chair in the middle of her orgasm.”

Shocked, Avvy squeaked, “How do you know about that?”

“Jim saw you that first night and we caught the whole thing on our CCTV security system. We kept a copy that we watch from time to time. I shared it with Natasha last week as we planned today’s intervention. Part of the thrill for me was knowing you were watching me while I was Jim’s slave,” I explained, standing up and grabbing the empty margarita pitcher.

“The best part was that Avvy didn’t miss a beat when she fell, if you know what I mean. There she is lying on her back, panties on her left ankle, dress pulled up and a tit hanging out going at it like there’s no tomorrow while Jim’s giving it to Katja right on the other side of the fence,” tittered Natasha, clearly enjoying herself.

“I have got to see this,” exclaimed Camellia.

“I can’t believe there’s a tape. Oh my god, this is SO embarrassing,” whined Avvy, burying her face in her hands.

“And shots, now we need tequila shots,” quipped Camellia, getting into the swing of things as I walked into the house.

I returned in time to savor Avvy’s description of our adventures in the park as I filled everyone’s glasses. I had my perception of how I was acting during our charade but hearing Avvy’s portrayal of my wanton sexuality serving Jim as his slave captivated me. My pussy was heating up as I relived those experiences while sipping my drink.

Camellia giggled, “What possessed you to give Jim your panties? I can’t believe you did that.”

“It seemed like the thing to do at the time,” sighed a blushing Avvy, before subtly changing the topic. “But that’s nothing compared to last night. Slave Katja here came three times during anal sex after two orgasms during her whipping. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“You’re the first person that I have ever met that enjoyed anal sex. You have Avvy convinced but I find it hard to believe. How do you do it?” inquired Camellia, staring at me, curiosity and a little desperation etched on her pretty face.

Confidently I replied, “For me, anal orgasms can be more intense, simply put they are more powerful for several reasons. Did you know that there are more nerve endings in your anus than your vagina? Well, there are. Besides, the sensation of being totally occupied and controlled by my master is divine. My husband is an expert at getting me off so we both can enjoy it. I learned at Ananke how to relish submitting to a good anal shafting and you can too.”

“Neither of you appreciate how all your erogenous zones work yet. With proper training you will better understand how your bodies perform,” added Natasha.

Sounding skeptical, Camelia added, “And the whipping, explain that.”

“The whipping appeared intense, almost like foreplay for the anal sex. I mean, she came twice while being lashed,” interjected an obviously excited Avvy, with her face flushed.

“There is no way she could climax from being whipped. I do not believe that is even possible,” challenged Camellia, becoming confrontational, her disbelief evident in her demeanor.

Natasha took up the challenge, with a wicked grin on her face confidently springing the trap, “I can whip you to an orgasm right here, right now. Want to make a friendly wager?”

Long story short, Camellia naively accepted the bet, dragging Avvy into it with her. Avvy acted like she knew that the outcome was preordained but opted in anyway. Natasha put up her luxurious vacation house on Maui for two weeks against six months of training at Ananke for ten hours a week in classes that the girls agreed to that included some of the sexual arts. This way they could avoid anal sex and some of the kinkier topics while still learning a lot. On top of this the losers were the winner’s slaves for the rest of the afternoon at my house.

Once the terms were settled, we did a round of tequila shots to seal the deal and headed upstairs. This was going to be fun. I lost the same bet eight years ago to Natasha and her friends and these girls didn’t have a chance and I suspected Avvy knew it.

When we entered my master bedroom the girls gasped in surprise when the saw everything I had laid out on the bed; my Master’s tawse, flogger, strap, cane, riding crop, wooden paddle, and an assortment of whips that included a bullwhip along with my collar, four sets of leather wrist and ankle restraints and two new leather slave collars for Avicia and Camilla. The bullwhip was for shock value as it and most of the other tools would not be used today. I also had a spreader bar on the floor at the foot of the bed.

My custom California King had posts and a high canopy that concealed all sorts of bondage tools used to control this horny slave slut. I pulled out the restraint bar located in the canopy at the foot of the bed that could easily hold 200 pounds. Master had once demonstrated how strong it was, leaving this slave girl dangling from it for a short period of time while he explored my squirming body. The bed had several additional bondage devices including a hidden collapsible St. Andrews cross that folded out from under the bed that likely would have been too much for Avvy and Camilla if I read their reactions correctly.

“Strip girls and lose all your jewelry. You’re my slaves until the contest is over,” commanded Natasha, as she also stripped down to her sexy black garter and hose and then picked up a flogger, snapping it in the air for effect.

“Put your hair in high ponytails, I have scrunchies on the bureau and dishes for your jewelry,” I added stripping naked. The girl’s eyes bugged out watching me remove my body jewelry from my nipples, belly button and vagina while Natasha kept her hood ornaments in place.

“Collar!” commanded Natasha, holding my collar in her hand.

I quickly got into position on my knees, one hand holding my hair out of the way. “Click,” the collar locked in place sending a zing of arousal throughout my body. My pussy throbbing with slave heat, I had so been waiting for this all day.

“Katja is now a slave under the terms of her FINO contract under my control per an earlier agreement with her Master Jim,” announced Natasha. “She will do anything I order without hesitation.”

It was a clear sign of their desperation that they had so readily agreed to this wager, stripping down and assuming the collar position for Natasha who enjoyed locking the collars in place on her new pets. Soon there were three of us all in matching slave collars and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Avicia and Camellia were clearly nervous, but also becoming aroused. Being stripped and collared with leather cuffs thrown into the mix has that effect on a woman.

Natasha needed to get into their heads prior to the whipping. For a woman the mind is the most important sex organ making mental stimulation extremely important. Therefore, we made them feel just like slaves wearing slave collars, and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Natasha had them posing in the present position standing next to each other in front of my big full-length mirrors at the foot of my bed so they could visualize themselves as naked slave girls. Mistress Natasha made on the spot corrections with her riding crop, helping our new slaves assume the correct stance.

“Slave kneel,” commanded Mistress Natasha.

Avvy and Camellia were now kneeling side by side in front of the mirror. Camellia was slouching and Avvy had her hands all wrong and their knees were too close together. Their poor form had Mistress Natasha jumping into action in no time making additional corrections.

“Get those knees apart,” ordered Mistress Natasha, swatting the insides of Camellia’s thighs and then Avvy’s. “Further, get those legs open so your master can see his slave’s drippy snatch when he gets home. Pleasure sluts display how wet and ready to serve their master when they are in this position. Slave girls do not have modesty. That is reserved for free women which you are not at the moment.”

Mistress Natasha slapped the back of Avvy’s hands, “Your hands go palms up demonstrating your submission.”

“Hold your heads high, shoulders back, arch those backs and stick out your titties as you look at the ground in front of your knees,” ordered Mistress Natasha. Then she started lightly swatting the underside of Camellia’s large breasts. “Push out your big breasts, show off your assets, and keep those backs arched. Show him your slave heat.”

It was clear that both Camellia and Avvy worked hard to keep their bodies in tip top shape after children. Camellia had a traditional hourglass figure, I mean, those breasts were at least Cs if not Ds and still amazingly firm. Avvy on the other hand had a tighter spinner body with high firm B cups and a firm little tushie.

They were becoming more sexually aroused by the moment as evidenced by their flushed skin, erect nipples, and shallow breathing. I could see Avvy’s pussy glistening in the mirror while Camellia’s full bush hid her arousal. That bush would be gone before the sun went down today; I was sure of it.

“Look at yourselves in the mirror now,” ordered Mistress Natasha. “You are two horny little pleasure sluts.” Running her riding crop around Avvy’s nipples she continued, “Look at these little diamonds on Avvy here and Cam has big hard bullets.

Both girls visibly shuddered as Mistress Natasha lightly ran the riding crop’s leather tongue over their breasts. I swear I heard Camellia moan, thrusting her breasts out further into the riding crop seeking stimulation. She didn’t stand a chance now; she just didn’t realize it yet.

Mistress Natasha proclaimed, “Both of you look magnificent. Just imagine what would happen if your husband came home finding you kneeling by the door looking like you do now.”

We wouldn’t make it to the bedroom,” giggled Avvy.

With a longing look, Camellia moaned, “Yeah, it would be intense.”

“Let’s get started, shall we? First a demonstration with Katja so you can see what I will be doing to you. Turn around and move back to the mirror so you can watch. Stay in your slave kneel positions and no touching yourselves,” grinned Mistress Natasha, turning and winking knowingly to me.

Next thing I knew I was strung up facing the wide eyed Avicia and Camellia. I could see myself in the mirror behind them. Damn, I looked good for a woman my age if I do say so myself. Mistress stood behind me with her breasts pressed into my back and her hand around my waist as she kissed and nibbled the nape of my neck right on one of my many erogenous zones, eliciting a guttural moan from me.

“Soon you will be feverish with desire, in a sexual delirium begging for me to set you free. Look at Avicia and Camellia. They are about to see the real you, the slutty slave girl who cannot get enough orgasms,” teased Mistress.

Avicia and Camellia were looking up at me with confused lust filled faces. Looking in their eyes I knew my standing with them was about to change, hopefully for the better. Mistress ran her hands over my breasts, rolling my nipples between her fingers eliciting deep moans of desire as I shuddered expectantly.

Talking to the girls she continued to torment me, “Katja’s nipples are super sensitive; they’ll love the sting of the leather. She might even cum when I whip them.”

Damn, I was panting in need as she ran her hands down my body toward my pussy and she hadn’t even whipped me yet. I watched her hands as they moved over my body. She ran her fingers through my soaked pussy up to my engorged clitoris but ignored it. I even could see my pearl protruding from under the hood in the mirror. I whimpered in frustration when Mistress rubbed around my nubbin without touching it.

“See, she’s so very wet and her big clitty came out to play. It’s begging to be whipped,” teased Mistress as the girls gawked at my wanton display of sexuality.

Releasing me Mistress Natasha grabbed a multi tail flogger of soft leather. She snapped it in the air a couple of times and nodded to herself. I knew what she was doing. It would be flicked lightly at first to warm me up, then used more forcefully. Avvy and Cam watched with rapt attention as Natasha walked around me; I felt the whiptails striking me casually at first as she slowly upped the intensity while working over my many erogenous zones.

Mistress Natasha lectured the girls, “This is a warmup, it draws the blood to the surface, and starts to get the blood moving. I’ll increase the intensity over time and then likely use a riding crop towards the end as it delivers a more focused sting. Look at how her body is reacting, you will see her being drawn towards a sexual frenzy, soon she will be begging for relief.”

Then she got into my head, “Katja, did you know our suite at the Ritz Carlton has two bedrooms so Bear called Jim this morning inviting the two of you to join us this weekend? You won’t need to change; you’re already dressed for the occasion. When we’re done with our new pets Bear’s driver will pick us up here. He will deliver us to a bellhop who will take us up to the suite outfitted as you are now. It’ll be fun if they make us slave tip the bellhop together again. The masters haven’t decided if we are eating in or going out for dinner. We will be having marvelous sex for breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow.”

I could see myself in the mirror behind Avicia and Camellia as both girls watched in awe while they diddled themselves. I knew Avvy would cum with me, she’d been doing it for a month now and couldn’t help herself, but would Camellia join us? I was about to find out as Mistress whipped me into my frenzy and the girls gawked in amazement as I transformed from a respected lawyer and housewife into a pleading pleasure slut right before their very eyes.

Standing to my side Natasha smirked, interspersing lashing my breasts and rolling my nipples between her fingers as she prolonged my agony. I devolved to humping the air in my frustration as Natasha continued to toy with me prolonging my sexual agony.

Finally, Natasha announced, “I think this slut is ready for her orgasm. Notice how the spreader bar holds her legs open leaving her exposed, so vulnerable to the lash while helping pull her pussy lips apart. Her labia are so plump and aroused. Look how wet she is; her pussy’s leaking onto her thighs as she waits, no longs for the blow that is soon to come.”

“Please Mistress Natasha, just do it already,” I whined, yes whining with need as I felt another drop roll out of my vagina onto my inner thigh.

Natasha quickly responded, “No, not yet my horny little slave girl. Oh, Camellia darling, crawl over here and wipe that pussy juice off her thigh.”

Camellia hesitated, and did as she was ordered, running two fingers up my thigh, capturing the fluids that overflowed my honeypot: her touch sending a shudder down my spine. There she was, kneeling at my feet holding her fingers coated in my juices right in front of her face staring at them, not sure what to do next.

“Do you like the taste of pussy? I mean, you have eaten pussy before?” teased Natasha.

Blushing red, the answer clear on her face, Camellia stuttered, still staring at her fingers when Natasha suddenly bent down catching the poor girl by surprise. Grabbing Camellia’s hand, Natasha stared Camellia in the eye while pulling her glistening fingers until Natasha had them in her mouth. Natasha sucked those fingers clean, clearly savoring my flavor.

“Absolutely delicious,” sighed Natasha, sounding like a connoisseur of fine wines. “Your turn now, get the other thigh.”

Camellia rapidly used her fingers to collect the fluids from my thigh and plopped them into her mouth. She had a faraway look in her eyes as she slurped on her digits, pulling them from her mouth after getting all my juices.

“Now run your fingers through her pussy lips. Collect some of her honey for Avvy, she needs a taste,” snickered Natasha.

I was a trembling mess as Camellia ran her fingers through my drenched labia leaving me wanting when she pulled her fingers away. I watched myself in the mirror bucking my hips once, twice, three times in rapid succession and while struggling in frustration against the leather restraints until finally, I broke.

Frantically pleading, “Please, fuck me. Finger fuck me.”

I’d do anything right now to feel her jam those fingers into my slick womb. I so needed a good fucking of any kind right now. Instead, I watched as Camellia crawled back to Avvy and fed her my fluids as Avvy eagerly feasted on my honey. She clearly had enjoyed her experience with women.

“Get used to the taste of pussy because you’ll be drowning in it after I whip those orgasms out of you. But don’t worry—after your training at Ananke I’m sure you can get more than enough cock from your husbands! Slave kneel, get back in position,” ordered Natasha.

Quickly she brought the flogger down on my stomach, and then my breasts, and inner thighs before walking behind me to work over my posterior as I thrashed about in my bonds.

Avvy and Camellia hadn’t wasted any time getting back to paddling their cute little pink canoes. They weren’t even trying to be subtle anymore. Natasha’s mind games were working well on them as too they fell under her spell.

The spreader bar held my legs captive leaving me exposed; my pussy lips were parted from the position and my arousal was obvious, waiting for the blow that was sure to come. Another five minutes of this reduced me to pleading with my Mistress for relief.

Finally, Mistress struck while uttering those magic words, “Cum for me slave girl.”

The whiptails stinging the tender flesh of my labia quickly followed by another lash right on my engorged clitoris sending a libidinous jolt of white-hot pain and pleasure pulsing through my core. I happily erupted with a helpless, shuddering cry of pleasure, convulsions wracking my body in a wondrous orgasm right there in front of my neighbor and her best friend.

Mistress Natasha, not one to let a good orgasm die on the vine, dropped to her knees, and shoved three fingers into my pulsating cunt while polishing my pearl with her tongue.

The orgasm exploded inside of me, beginning in my loins, spreading in wave after wave of molten heat, lighting up every nerve ending in my body. It seemed like time stopped as she had me cumming forever. Looking down I saw Natasha’s face buried in my crotch as I felt her fingers corkscrewing my convulsing cunt hitting my G-spot just right. I looked up towards Avicia and Camellia, both wide-eyed in wonder at my wanton display as they joined me in orgasmic bliss while the room filled with the chorus of moans from climaxing slave girls.

Mistress Natasha rode out my orgasm, making it last until it eventually ran its course. All good things must cum to an end which for a slave girl is just the beginning. For a pleasure slut, that is when she starts looking for her next climax, hoping she has a kind mistress or master; and I was no different, hoping Mistress will whip another out of me before working over the others. My pussy was still throbbing when Mistress pulled her fingers out and thrust them into her mouth, savoring the flavor.

I was gasping and panting, struggling to catch my breath as she left a trail of little kisses along my body, up the side of my neck sending shivers down my spine until she buried her tongue in my mouth in a passionate kiss. I could taste myself on her as I reciprocated in kind.

Breaking the kiss, Mistress released me and then turned her attention to the two younger women who were lightly massaging their drenched cunts just like pleasure sluts everywhere wanting more. Their own post orgasmic bliss was evident on their faces.

Frowning, Natasha harshly admonished them, “The two of you are bad girls, climaxing without the permission of your Mistress. All you are doing is confirming what I already knew; you have a calling for the collar and will only find true happiness as your husband’s slaves.”

Camilla, acting defiant, retorted, “With that out of the way it will be difficult to whip an orgasm out of me.”

“How wrong you are,” tutted Mistress Natasha with a self-assured look.

Silly girl, she had fallen further into the trap, not realizing that during her orgasm she was flooding her body with the very endorphins that would make it so much easier to whip a climax out of her. Although she was putting on airs, acting confident that she would win the bet I saw the lingering doubt in her eyes that she might actually lose.

Mistress turned to Avvy, “Back hands slut, I’m cuffing your hands behind your back because like horny sluts everywhere you have no self-control. Camellia, you’re up.”

Watching all this I realized that Camellia was hooked, now all we had to do was reel her in. Then there’s Avvy looking like she wants it, no, needs this so badly. She’s already swallowed the idea of becoming Chris’s slave hook, line, and sinker so deeply it was hanging out of her sculpted little ass. This was so much fun! Now I understood Natasha joking about the sacrifices we would be making to save their marriages. This was turning into quite the day now including my slave date with Jim at the Ritz Carlton later tonight.

(Avicia “Avvy” Walker’s perspective)

I was so fucking horny! The odor of sex permeated the room. Watching Katja and now Camilla whipped to orgasms had me on edge once again but with my hands bound behind my back, I couldn’t give myself any relief. Why did I have to go last?

“Oh god, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” moaned Camellia, panting, trying to catch her breath while coming down from her climax.

She was strung up facing me with her arms over her head and legs held open by the spreader bar. Looking at her I was at eye level with her pussy. I could see the sopping wet pubic hair glistening in the light. Although it was trimmed nicely, she still had a luscious bush compared to my little blonde landing strip. And that bush was inundated with evidence of her arousal, I mean, it was so wet parts were matted down on her mons. Although Camellia still had a defiant look on her face, I could see the pleading in her eyes to make this all go away and knowing that it wasn’t because she had lost.

Suddenly the defiance evaporated, and she begged, “Natasha, you proved your point. Please don’t do this to me anymore.”

Mistress Natasha stood behind Camellia with her breasts pressed into her back while rubbing Camellia’s stomach with one hand and her breasts with the other, meanwhile kissing the nape of her neck. The whole time Camellia squirmed, whimpering as Mistress manipulated her body rolling her hard nipples between her fingers.

Looking Camellia in the eyes through the mirror, Mistress Natasha said, “It’s Mistress Natasha and don’t you forget it for the rest of the afternoon. I’m doing this for your own good, slut. I must teach you a lesson. I haven’t decided how many orgasms I am gifting my needy little slave today, but it will be more than the one I just gave you. Look at this as a learning experience and accept what you are. Shall we get started again?”

Mistress Natasha picked up a riding crop and started working over Camellia once more using the crop differently than the flogger with all those whiptails. Every blow was louder as it smacked the skin leaving little red blotches behind.

Mistress took her time massaging each spot with her hand. I noticed a pattern where the blows all landed on the small of the back, buttocks, insides of the thighs, or on the breasts avoiding the nipple. The coup de grace gifting the slave her orgasm had been to the clitoris every time so far and I expected the same this time around.

While nodding to Katja, Mistress stepped back to admire her work. After ten minutes of this Camellia was covered with red splotches on her skin while reduced to a writhing babbling slave girl begging for release. Katja knelt next to me, running her hand over my buttocks down through my sopping wet pussy, collecting my fluids on her fingers and rubbing them into my anus. Moaning, I tried to increase the sensation pushing back into her fingers. Giggling, she pulled them away as I moaned in frustration.

Katja whispered in my ear, “Watch this,” drawing my attention back to Camellia.

Mistress walked behind the poor girl, suddenly striking a sharp blow right on her anus that caused Camellia to arch her back pulling away crying out, "Mother fucker!"

Mistress seemed content letting the sting linger as she walked to the side in front of Camellia thereby leaving me a view of her heaving breasts. With a flick of her wrist Mistress struck the underside of the erect nipple on Camellia’s left breast followed by a downward blow to the top of the same nipple.

“Mother of God!” squealed Camellia, as Mistress latched onto that abused nipple with her mouth while massaging her breast with her hand.

Poor Camellia was moaning, begging for it to stop when Mistress moved her hand to the other nipple, rolling it between her fingers, squeezing that hard bullet. Spitting out Camellia’s large nipple Mistress stepped back swiftly before delivering the same double whammy to Camellia’s other nipple.

“Jesus Christ,” yelled Camellia, responding to the sudden pain as Mistress captured that nipple in her mouth and nursed it back to health, or at least to arousal.

It seemed like Mistress suckled Camellia’s nipple forever as my friend started squealing in pleasure, pushing her breast into Mistresses mouth. Finally, releasing the nipple Mistress stepped back, pausing while looking Camellia in the eyes.

“Mistress, you are the devil,” whimpered Camellia, a few tears of pleasure leaking from her eyes. She squirmed under Mistress Natasha’s gaze knowing what was next.

Smiling serenely, Mistress Natasha ordered, “Cum for me,” delivering an underhanded blow right on Camellia’s engorged clitoris.

The coup de grace catapulted Camellia into the heavens as Katja pounced, jamming three fingers up her vagina while licking her clitoris. I gasped in surprise as Mistress delivered blows with the riding crop to the top and bottom of both nipples before taking one in her mouth while massaging the other with her hand.

Camellia shrieked, “Fuck! Fuck me to hell,” as the blow to her clitoris landed followed by weird squealing noises after the follow-on blows to her nipples. Her orgasm was incredible, seemingly lasting for minutes as she thrashed about under the dual ministrations of Katja and Mistress until Camellia finally slumped, almost unresponsive as the women released her.

Katja helped Camellia to her knees, holding Camellia in her arms while Mistress brought the gasping girl some water. Once she was sufficiently recovered Mistress Natasha gave me a knowing look that made my pussy throb in anticipation as I rose, moving into position.

I knew orgasming was inevitable. It was unavoidable so I decided to enjoy it as Natasha strung me up and Katja secured my legs in the spreader. I had never felt as vulnerable in my life as I did right now. I was physically trembling in a weird cross between fear of the unknown and arousal anticipating what was next.

Mistress Natasha stood before me, holding the multi-tailed lash while looking me in the eyes as I quaked before her. She gently caressed the side of my face sending shivers down my spine while her touch had a calming effect on me.

“I see you have already surrendered to the inevitable Avvy. Please enjoy the gifts I bestow upon you,” smiled Mistress Natasha.

“Yes Mistress,” I whimpered, submitting fully to the inevitable, just like the slave girl next door.

And with that Mistress Natasha started on me on my journey.

I felt the whiptails of the surprisingly soft leather striking me and noticed it wasn't painful. It didn't even sting really, just kind of brushing my flesh. Mistress took her time working over my tushie, and down my legs, and back up across my lower back. She moved to the front and continued to lightly whip my abdomen and down my inner thighs.

I felt my skin warming from the blows, my pussy was overflowing with arousal by now as I moaned with need. And then Mistress started to increase the frequency and the sting. I waited for Mistress to talk to me but quickly realized she didn’t need to; she was already in my head as I imagined what she would say after each blow.

I jerked as the first of the harder blows landed on my ass, looking into the mirror at Mistress I saw her smiling slightly, focusing on her task as she rained down blow after blow on my exposed body. The parts of my body where the lashes landed felt pleasantly interconnected in a way that inexplicably heightened my arousal.

Little did I know that Mistress was flicking the erogenous zones of my body, concentrating on the sweet spots where my ass joined my thigh, and then along the insides of the thighs. She walked around me and flicked the whip almost casually under my breasts, striking the sensitive parts.

I sucked in air and jerked every time she did so. A quick hiss of breath from the pain, feeling the exotic warmth spread and then melt away. I saw Mistress was focusing on my body, reading my reaction to each flick of the lash, playing me like a concert level musician masters her instrument.

After ten minutes of this my body was aflame with desire. Mistress had me breathing in short, passionate gasps. My skin was so hot it felt as if I was burning up and getting hotter by the minute as Mistress increased the intensity of the pain from each lash.

Mistress's casual flick on my breasts now felt like stinging pain from hell for a split second, and then an incredibly erotic rush of heat straight to my sex. I now longed for the feel of the whiptails striking my skin, delivering a burning pain whose intensity quickly evolved into waves of pleasure rushing straight to my clitoris.

I found myself in a sexual haze of some kind, a euphoric state where every sensation seemed heightened somehow. My body wasn’t just hot, my pussy was on fire. I felt dribbles of my juices sliding down my thighs as I ground my hips in the air in an effort to stimulate myself.

The lash danced over my body until finally delivering two quick blows right on both of my nipples causing me to scream aloud followed an overwhelming erotic rush that seemed to overpower my sex as I struggled in my bonds leaving me on the precipice of my frenzy. Oh my God, I almost had an orgasm right then!

Suddenly Mistress stood before me, I saw her mouth moving and heard the words, “Cum for me, slave.”

The incredible pain from the blow to my clitoris was matched only by its brevity as it ignited a firestorm of pleasure that enveloped my body. Writhing in my restraints I exploded in my frenzy filling the room with my cries.

Mistress polished my pearl with her fingers extending my eruption until it fizzled out leaving me wanting for more. Even after my climax my whole body ached with sexual desire leaving me trembling with unrequited lust. That wonderful orgasm ignited my yearning for another; I wanted more, needed Mistress to keep whipping me until I came and came yet again.

Sounding needy, really needy I begged, “More please. With the riding crop this time, Mistress. Please Mistress.”

One orgasm just wasn’t enough! I helplessly humped the air as she listened to my pleas; bucking my hips in rapid succession demonstrating how much of a wanton slut I had become chasing stimulation of any kind while being held in place by my restraints. Oh, how my transformation was complete as I became such a needy slut.

Mistress Natasha looked at me with pity and disappointment, cocking an eyebrow questioningly, like she was waiting for something in particular. Then it dawned on me, and I tried again.

“Mistress, thank you for your gift, may I please have another. Please, Mistress,” I pleaded, as I continued to writhe in sexual agony before her.

My words brought a smile to my Mistress’s face, weirdly making me feel warm and fuzzy all over that I had pleased her.

Mistress Natasha complimented me, “Good girl. Look at you, humping the air in your desperation not able to control yourself chasing your next orgasm while lost in your slave haze. There’s hope for you yet. You’re beginning to think and act just like a good pleasure slut should.”

I basked at her praise as she leaned forward kissing me on the mouth, running her hands lightly up and down my breasts before taking possession of my nipples and firmly rolling them between her thumbs and her index fingers sending a tingle down my spine. I moaned into her mouth as her tongue danced against mine and created a delicious surge of tingling sensations that began in my mouth and made their way all the way down to my loins. Ending the kiss mistress pulled out a blindfold, securing it over my eyes.

Suddenly I couldn’t see!

Startled, I asked, “Mistress, what …,” then she put her finger over my lips silencing me.

“The mind is just as much a part of the sexual experience as are physical sensations. Taking away your sight enhances your other senses, especially the sting of the leather tongue of my riding crop and the feel of my hands massaging away the pain. Transitioning the pain into pleasurable sensations will be so much more intense, further igniting your slave heat,” she patiently explained like she was explaining something obvious to a child.

Mistress ran her fingers gently down the side of my face. Strangely I found her tender touch reassuring, finding myself feeling safe leaning my head into the softness of her hand. She lightly trailed her fingers along my neck down my chest arriving at my nipple where she rolled it between her fingers as she ran the fingers of her other hand through my drenched labia. I moaned happily as my mistress amused herself with my body as I relished in the attention. My clitoris urgently throbbed as my whole body was consumed by a firestorm of libidinous heat.

Mistress whispered in my ear, “You will cum for me when I tell you and ONLY when I say so. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” I moaned without hesitation.

I wanted what Camellia got and Mistress didn’t disappoint as she stepped away from my body running the riding crop along the side of my face. Exploring my body with the surprisingly soft leather tongue she teased my tender nipples, eventually petting my wet pussy with it as I writhed under her ministrations.

“Please, just whip me, … now already,” I groaned lustfully.

Hearing my plea, Mistress harshly retorted, “No.”

Silence.

Mistress didn’t touch me.

I writhed in agony devoid of any bodily sensation as I waited for the blow that never seemed to come. How long she left me strung up ignoring me I will never know. All I do know is that it felt like an eternity as she reminded me that she was in control.

Then without warning Mistress struck the first of many lashes; I felt a stinging pain on the inside of my left thigh that she quickly rubbed away with her hand.

In no time at all I was lost in a sexual nirvana as Mistress worked over my body, each stinging blow from the riding crop fueling the fire in my loins as she massaged away the pain until a wave of exquisite pleasure enveloped my sex. Mistress whipped my buttock, then small of my back, the underside of a breast, back to my inner thigh, right next to a nipple and then the sweet spot where my buttock meets my thigh moving me to the cusp of yet another orgasm as I lost track of the blows raining down upon my helpless bound body.

Pausing, Mistress whispered in my ear, “Let’s mix things up.”

And then she did, concentrating her blows on one breast at a time, first a series of blows on my left breast and then my right, then quickly snapping the leather tongue on each of my sensitive nipples. My breasts burned in agony until someone took my red-hot breast in her soft hands, massaging it all while suckling the nipple. Someone else emulated her, doing the same with my other breast, the white-hot pain covering my breasts quickly gave birth to white-hot lust under their soothing ministrations.

I gasped from an unsated hunger, totally out of control with lust and desire humping the air with rapid hip-thrusts as waves of libidinous heat enveloped my sex.

The soft leather tongue splatted wetly against my overactive loins, my sexual juices splashing onto my inner thighs. The pain of the lash across my pink slit felt deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time.

Mistress ground the soft leather tongue in a circle massaging my drenched labia as my engorged clitoris begged for stimulation. I had become such a slut, moving my hips in a shameless, wanton fashion, trying to impale myself on the riding crop until she pulled it away leaving me wanting.

I screamed in frustration, my unquenched heat needing relief when I heard Mistress’s command, “Cum for me.”

Without warning I felt the painful yet exquisite sensation as the riding crop’s leather tongue landed squarely on my unprotected clitoris to ignite the most intense orgasm of my life. I saw red with sparkles as I was swallowed up in a sea of white-hot magma that kept tossing me around as orgasmic wave after wave came crashing down upon me.

Someone grabbed my buttocks and worked her wet tongue across my swollen, abused pubic lips until settling upon my engorged clitoris. Then she plunged three fingers into my wet sex, roughly sawing her fingers in and out of my pussy as her mouth licked and suckled my throbbing, inflamed clitoris. Soon her fingers were corkscrewing in my womb hitting my G-spot just right.

All the while the two women continued massaging my breasts and suckling my nipples.

Suddenly I felt one then two wet fingers worm their way up my ass after gathering my plentiful dew.

So lost in my sexual nirvana was I that when I heard someone screaming in the distance, I didn’t immediately recognize my own euphoric cries.

Frantically I humped my hips forward again craving greater contact with the mouth that serviced my pussy. She licked harder and faster, as the sensations intensified soon overwhelming me to the extent the pleasure overloaded my system and I think I momentarily blacked out. Oh, what a way to go.

Vaguely I recall the blindfold being removed as I was released from my restraints gasping for breath. Katja helped me to the ground where she cradled my shuddering body in her arms as Mistress Natasha brought me some water. Camellia stared at me in awe as I sipped the water quickly regaining my senses.

Looking at the women around me all I could say was, “Wow.”

“Wow?” asked Camilla, looking amused.

“Wow,” I nodded my head, smiling and we all started giggling like schoolgirls, or was this how giggling pleasure sluts sounded after sex?

“Does “Wow” happen like this with your husbands?” tittered a curious Camellia.

“After “Wow” comes the “Super Wow” when our husbands fuck our brains out with their big hard cocks,” Natashia sweetly replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

“I could definitely use a good dose of my husband’s dick right now,” I giggled, not believing I even said that until I saw Camellia nodding in agreement.

“We’re neglecting our slaves, we need to find them some cock right now,” interjected Katja, sounding suddenly serious.

“Where are we going to find some cock on a Friday afternoon?” chuckled Mistress Natasha.

Getting up, Katja rummaged in the drawer giggling, “I have the perfect solution,” as she pulled out a bright pink two-headed dildo. “Here’s your cock slaves. Fuck each other on the ground at the foot of the bed. You can look at yourselves in the mirror while we watch. Keep going until you each cum once.”

“Twice,” interjected Mistress Natasha.

“Twice it is,” tittered Katja. “I’m looking forward to the show.”

And twice it was. We never hesitated, so caught up in the experience we had become. I found myself impaled on one end of our shared cock as we quickly worked ourselves into a frenzy. They watched Camellia and I fuck each other silly with the intruder until we climaxed all over our bright pink cock, something I hadn’t done since college. Camellia came first, and I was not far behind although somehow, I beat her to that second wonderful orgasm.

Once Camellia and I were done playing with our “cock” we spent the rest of the afternoon serving our Mistresses as slaves. Natasha and Katja marched Camellia into the bathroom where they proceeded to trim and shave her pussy leaving her a small landing strip that matched my own.

Then we were led down to Katja’s workout room for an hour of intense slave yoga training as our new mistresses prepared us for the class at the Ananke Academy that we would be enrolling in next week. With Mistress Natasha in charge, we were required to climax as often as possible as she took turns with Katja putting us through our moves.

After slave yoga it was time for us to orally service our mistresses, something else I had not partaken in since my days living in the sorority. Let’s just say eating pussy is much like riding a bicycle, you never forget how. Finally, our mistresses had had enough and pushed us away as the phone rang in the background yet again.

Katja had been ignoring incoming calls, prioritizing our activities saying she wasn’t expecting anything important every time the phone rang. This time she answered the phone in the other room.

Suddenly a frantic Katja came running into the room squealing, “Oh shit, Natasha we’re so late. Look at the time. That was Jim and we were supposed to be back at the suite naked, collared and on our knees when Bear and Jim arrived, and they’re already there. The driver’s been waiting at the front door for well over an hour already.”

“Looks like the two you might get a spanking for being tardy. Hopefully with a ‘Wow’ and ‘Super Wow’ happily ever after ending,” lasciviously giggled Camellia

“Yummy,” Natasha tittered as she ran downstairs to collect her clothes while Katja packed a bag with a change of clothes she likely would not need, some toiletries and an assortment of whips and that two headed dildo, ensuring she was prepared for everything.

Katja grabbed a set of keys, throwing them to me, “Can the two of you please clean up and lock the house for me?”

“Sure, no problem,” I grinned knowingly, suddenly wishing I had a date at the Ritz as Chris’s slutty slave girl.

Rushing out the door with her bag she called behind her, “The collars and cuffs are gifts from the two of us. Take them with you. You’ll need them for class Monday.”

And then they were gone.

(Chapter continued below)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 12):
Carl Bradfordjeepstermikey22Jim927reddbunnzBelindadtrelskygrvetlinerunderdog_13timerider and 2 more users

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Ch 4. The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

"I can't believe we just did that," sighed Camelia, running her fingers through her hair.

I paused before replying, fondly reflecting on how I felt when Natasha worked me over. There were moments towards the end where I implicitly trusted my Mistress Natasha and wanted to make her proud of me. At least that's how I thought of her at the time.

I was conflicted between how I was expected to behave as an educated free woman and my actual behavior this afternoon relishing acting like a submissive pleasure slut. The truth was I liked being under Natasha’s control at times while thinking how much better it could be with Chris.

"Are you going to wear your new slave girl outfit for Tom this weekend?" I teased, waggling my eyebrows, changing the topic.

"Oh, hell no, not yet, he would totally get the wrong impression," exclaimed Camelia.

"I'm going to try it after taking some of the slave yoga classes AND we set down some ground rules, hard rules. I need to temper Chris’s expectations, some things are still off the table for this slave girl," I replied, using my best slave girl voice.

Nodding in agreement, Camellia added, "Ground rules are important. I need to figure this all out. Right now, I feel like my body betrayed me today but in a good way if that is even possible."

Feeling a little anxious, before I lost my nerve I started speaking fast, "I have a confession to make. After watching Katja and Jim last night I asked Chris to spank me while pretending to be his slave girl and I came big time just like Katja did. He even wiggled his thumb up my ass while fucking me after my spanking. I liked all of it, really liked it, even that thumb thing. My orgasms were incredible, and afterwards I wanted to do it again. The best part was really feeling loved and cherished by the way Chris held me in his arms as we fell asleep. It was so special, like we were newlyweds again. It was just wonderful. The minute we made that bet I knew I was going to lose. In hindsight, I think part of me wanted to lose the bet."

Camellia gasped in surprise, "You asked him to spank you, just like a pleasure slut would, AND LIKED IT?"

Blushing, I smiled shyly, "Yes, I liked it. For the last month I've watched Katja have the most incredible sex as Jim’s slave while I've been masturbating, pretending I was her, cumming when she did. Then I pretended I was Chris’s slave girl last night and loved it. What's wrong with me?"

Smiling warmly, Camelia pulled me in for a hug replying, "Nothing's wrong with either of us. We're just having our eyes opened to the joys of sexual surrender. Now I'm curious, can you show me this spanking position? I just have to check it out."

Grinning evilly while pulling out of the hug, I playfully chuckled, "Yes, I may even spank an orgasm or two out of you."

Camellia's face lit up, feigning a shocked look she grinned. "Go ahead, make my day. Now show me how to get into that position, ... Mistress,” she teased, acting sassy as she put a little something extra into her swaying hips and followed me to Katja’s bed.

I sat on the bed, pulling a pillow next to me on my left side while telling her, "Face me straddling my left thigh and lean forward so your upper body is on the pillow under my left arm, that way your lady bits are pressing into my leg."

Camelia moved into place, and I hooked my right foot behind her left leg, holding her in position while giving me an interesting view. I could feel her moist pussy on my thigh as she got into position. She tried to stifle a moan as she squirmed on my thigh, trying to be subtle while massaging her moist nubbin hoping I wouldn’t notice. It didn’t work, she wasn’t fooling me at all.

It dawned on me that Chris could tell exactly what I was doing when I ground away on his thigh last night thinking I was somehow tricking him. Now I understood why he had so much fun, it was thrilling being in control of Camelia’s pending orgasm assuming she would let me spank her. The only question was, would she?

Camelia, with the utter disbelief of her current predicament resonating in her voice complained, "Damn, I can't believe this is happening to me. I’m actually lying here naked on your thigh contemplating asking you to spank me until I have an orgasm."

Softly I replied in a whisper, "That makes two of us."

Although I was torn, I both wanted to spank Camelia until she came and was appalled at the thought of doing it to my longtime best friend. Making her choice for her, I gave her a hard swat on her right buttock as she yelped in surprise, her head popping up.

Camelia turned her head to look at me with a look of disbelief etched on her face as she subconsciously ground her damp pussy on my thigh while squealing, “I can’t believe you just did that!”

I gave her another hard swat on her left buttock silencing her and started to massage away the sting while tittering, “Did you feel that? Every blow drives your clitoris into my thigh. I found it so very stimulating last night.”

Squirming on my thigh Camelia moaned, “I can see why you liked this.”

“Well, do you want a spanking? Are you ready to cum on my thigh? I’m not doing it unless you ask nicely for it?” I teased, sounding more confident than I felt.

Concealing my mixed feelings, still not sure I was ready to spank my friend until she climaxed but after all we had done today it felt like no big deal.

Camelia paused, and then whispered, “I can’t believe I’m doing this. Yes, spank me, please spank me hard, Mistress.”

"You're wet, I can feel your pussy leaking as you grind yourself on my thigh just like a horny slave girl would, you little slut," I teased, suddenly feeling better about the situation.

With the cat out of the bag so to speak, Camelia blatantly started polishing her pearl on my thigh whining, “I’m not a slut; I’m just really horny right now. Stop teasing me and just do it, spank me, please.”

My right hand came down hard on her left buttock causing her to shriek; I followed that up by rubbing her ass cheek, massaging away the pain as Chris had done for me last night while she continued to grind her skittle on my thigh. I repeatedly spanked her, mixing up the placement of the blows; sometimes hitting her square on the buttock, other times striking the sweet spot right between her inner thigh and butt cheek. Always, I took my time soothing away the sting from the spot where I had spanked her as I explored her body with my other hand. Beginning to relish in the authority I had over my friend as my own kitty started heating up.

Becoming more daring I rubbed her little rosebud with the heel of my hand while she blatantly ground her nubbin into my thigh in response. I found being in control like this somewhat addictive as I started pushing the boundaries of good taste. Who am I kidding, we were so far beyond appropriate behavior between friends that we found ourselves in uncharted territory.

“You need my permission to cum,” I ordered, the heady power of playing a Mistress going to my head, as I lightly ran my fingertips through her drenched labia depositing the collected dew right her little starburst and rubbing it in causing her to shudder making erotic whimpering sounds. I could tell she was close.

Sounding optimistic, she panted, “Can I cum now?”

“No, not yet,” I admonished her, sounding a lot like a mother would a whiny child.

Then I nailed her good with a hard spank on the inside of her left thigh right below her pussy. It was then that I started playing dirty; with the heel of my hand right on her rosebud, I pushed down hard in a circular motion that ground her clitoris right into my thigh pushing her towards her climax. It was a real power trip being in charge like this; a sexual power trip that is. My pussy was leaking like a sieve sure to leave a wet spot on Katja’s comforter.

Desperately, she hissed, her frustration evident in her voice, “Now please, can I cum? Please let me cum.”

“No, you’re not quite ready,” I teased as I continued grinding her into my thigh as she moaned needily. I was having so much fun sexually tormenting my best friend, suddenly drunk with power.

“Shit, you’re a sadist,” she squealed in frustration.

And then I struck; with two quick blows to each buttock, I commanded, “Slut Camelia, cum for me.”

Fuck!” squealed Camelia, exploding into a frenzy.

The horny slut creamed all over my thigh as a sudden flood of her juices dripped down the sides of my leg. I swear, it felt a little like she peed a little on me in her excitement.

I finger fucked Camelia’s pussy with three fingers as she frantically humped my thigh as it seemed the right thing to do. Even prolonging her orgasm when my fingers found her G spot as she convulsed more violently in response to my ministrations until finally, she lay there spent, gasping for breath.

Pulling my fingers from her honeypot I licked them clean savoring her flavor when I heard giggling coming from the doorway. Looking up in surprise I froze with my fingers in my mouth suddenly spying Ashley, Katja's youngest daughter and her friend Suzy standing in the doorway. They were taking pictures on their phones with their other hands buried in their shorts clearly diddling themselves, both with visibly aroused nipples projecting through their tops.

How long had they been standing there? It suddenly dawned upon me that Ashley had grown up from the girl that babysat my children the last couple of years into a young woman. I gawked at them in shock while slowly pulling my fingers from my mouth.

"Professor Walker, what are you and Mrs. Henderson doing in my parents’ bedroom fooling around dressed like slaves?" excitedly squealed Ashley, with a devilish grin on her flushed face.

“Ashley, what are you doing here! You’re supposed to be at the beach at Galveston,” I shrieked.

Suddenly self-conscious, I jumped up grabbing a pillow and holding it in front of myself as Camelia rolled over and did the same. The two of us must have made quite a sight desperately hiding behind pillows adorned with slave collars and cuffs.

"Stop taking pictures right now young lady!" I ordered, using my most authoritative mom voice to no avail.

Tartly Ashley responded, "You're in no position to tell me what to do dressed like a slave in MY house." With a mischievous twinkle in her sparkling eyes she smugly continued, "In fact, you can call me Mistress Ashley, and this is Mistress Suzy, or these pictures could end up shared on my Facebook account. I saved them, they're password protected in the cloud now. Face it, I own your ass Dr. Walker."

"You wouldn't dare," I retorted, glaring at my former babysitter who had clearly gotten too big for her britches, although I had to admit she had gumption trying out this stunt. Camelia and I were so screwed if those pictures ever got out and I didn't want to chance calling her bluff.

Walking over to the bed Ashley picked up two riding crops, handing one to Mistress Suzy before stripping naked herself and sitting on the bed facing me with her legs spread open displaying her cute little kitty wet with her arousal.

"Slave Avicia, get on your knees and crawl over to your new Mistress. I want to feel your slave tongue worshiping my pussy," Ashley giggled, sounding nothing like an authoritative mistress, but clearly drunk with her newfound power.

Throwing aside the pillow I quickly moved into the slave kneel position looking down at the ground like an obedient slave girl. I was surprised with how easily I assumed this new role as my pussy throbbed with excitement while Camelia stood frozen in place.

Mistress Suzy had also stripped naked and perched herself on the bed next to Ashley with her legs spread exposing her own glistening vagina giggling, "We're gender inclusive and bi, so we really enjoy sex with other girls. This will be so much fun, getting serviced by yet another slave tongue."

Ashley hooked the riding crop under my chin bringing my face up to look into her eyes. What I saw surprised me, a mixture of lust, pity, and contempt like I was a thing to be used for her pleasure. I recognized the predatory look; it was the same one my father had whenever I saw him leading a pleasure slut into the club kennel when I was younger.

“Wendy’s dad has his own live in pleasure slut that he loans us. I’ve even spanked her twice when she was naughty.” Ashley announced, with an evil glint in her eyes as I wondered how my suddenly not so innocent babysitter could act this way.

Ashley held my gaze with a laser focus while caressing the side of my face with the soft leather tongue of the crop as Suzy blathered on, “We do this with our friends’ family house slaves all the time. Last month mom got me my own slave girl to train because we were wearing out her Marta’s tongue.”

“Suzy’s slave girl Mary Anne just graduated from SMU this spring and now she’s a slave. I doubt she was one of your students, I mean, you need to be smart to take physics and she’s wearing a collar sleeping on a doggie bed at the foot of Suzy’s bed,” smirked Ashley.

Suzy pouted, “Mom won’t let me take her to TCU with me this Fall. She thinks having a slave in the dorms will inhibit my personal growth somehow. It’s not fair, all my friends get to take their slaves with them.”

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you, the sudden power exchange, the loss of control to your babysitter. I can see it in your eyes,” calmly challenged Ashley, still staring me in the eyes like she could read my thoughts while sounding more and more like a true Mistress than my former teenage babysitter about to leave for college in the Fall.

Ashley gave me a stern look moving the leather loop of her crop from my face to one of my vulnerable breasts. Then she proceeded to softly rub it up and down across my stiff, erect nipple, repeating the process with the other sending shivers of delight down my spine straight to my overheated loins. I felt myself blushing feverishly from a combination of embarrassment and arousal wondering how I got myself into THIS situation.

Next to us Mistress Suzy took charge of Camelia, ordering, “Slave, kneel before me, put your hands behind your head and stick out your big tits so I can play with them.”

Camelia surprised me, quickly joining me on her knees in the proper position between Mistress Suzy's legs and saying, "How may I serve you, Mistress?

“Oh my God, Ash, check out the pokies on this slut, they’re ginormous,” squealed Mistress Suzy, who was holding up Camelia’ big breasts lightly flicking Camelia’s large protruding nipples with her thumbs making them grow even more. “Holy shit, I can feel these gumdrops growing like a pair of nipple boners. These things are massive. This is going to be so much fun!”

Camelia moaned in response, unable to conceal her heightened arousal while her face flushed with mortification. Years ago, she had confided just how sensitive her nips were and how much Tom loved worshiping them, often pushing her to the edge before fucking her brains out. In the next breath she was always complaining about her big nipples and how embarrassing it was when she became aroused, with her high beams protruding through her top in public letting everyone know it.

I could only dream about having that problem feeling pangs of jealousy having always wanted bigger breasts with large nipples like Cam’s. Chris didn’t even know my breasts existed the way he ignored them, always grabbing my ass which I must admit was my best asset. Still, my nipples are extremely sensitive, and I just wish he would acknowledge their existence from time to time and give them the attention they deserved.

“Nipplegasm contest,” challenged Ashley.

“You’re on,” laughed Suzy. “You don’t have a chance. I have a ringer here with these magic bullets.”

“Put your hands behind your head and stick out your breasts for inspection,” ordered Mistress Ashley, laying the riding crop on the bed next to her while I rapidly became totally self-centered, trying to block out what Suzy was doing with Camelia while wondering what a nipplegasm contest entailed. I mean, was a nipplegasm even a thing? Oh god, could it really happen for me? My overheated pussy throbbed in anticipation.

When I put my hands behind my head, I found myself spreading my legs as far apart as they would go putting my vagina on libidinous display with my swollen wet pubic lips indecently exposed to my former babysitter. I arched my back making my small inadequate breasts available to Ashley. My B cups had always made me feel self-conscious because they were smaller than everyone else’s. Oh my god, and now it felt like I was making what little I had available for sacrifice. When I was in the proper position Ashley reached forward, she cupped my breasts, lifting them slightly as if testing their weight before gently massaging them.

Then she gave me a radiant smile and giggled, "You have surprisingly high firm breasts for a woman with three kids. They’ve kept their shape nicely. Oh, your nipples are like a cute pair of little pink diamonds."

Using her fingertips, Ashley traced the edge of my areola in a circle with her fingers teasing me before she gently flicked her thumbs across my nipples several times, causing them to stiffen even more, becoming painfully erect as I groaned lustfully.

Ashley gave me a look as her eyes lit up with glee like a young child with a new toy and excitedly squealed. "Ooh, they're very responsive too! I think I’m going to enjoy playing with these!"

Rather than recoil from her touch, I happily arched my back and thrust my breasts out even further, making them a much more inviting target for Ashley’s hands. My husband never spent much effort playing with my breasts, but it seemed Ashley was going to work over my poor neglected nipples like never before and I was going to enjoy it.

Ashley grasped my little nubbins in her fingers tugging them outward before she went back to gently kneading my tits for a while before taking my nipples and rolling them lightly between her thumbs and forefingers sending a feverish rush of sexual energy to my loins while eliciting a throaty moan from me. Did I mention my nips were awfully sensitive?

“That feels good. Doesn’t it?” she asked, her predatory look returning while holding my breasts with both hands with my nipples firmly between her forefingers and thumbs while I squirmed enjoying the attention being paid to my boobs.

“Yes Mistress,” I groaned in desire while trying to push them a fraction of an inch further into her grasp. Little did I know this was the calm before the storm as I squirmed helplessly from her wondrous ministrations with my pussy a leaky sieve while I relished the attention she paid to my titties.

Ashley squeezed my nipples hard, it felt like she was crushing them between her fingers and thumbs. I gasped and yelped girlishly as my former babysitter pinched my nipples harder and pulled them outwards, stretching them. My nipples burned with the pain, yet it was an exciting, arousing pain unlike any I had ever felt before as something between a squeal and moan escaped my lips. My poor nipples had never been pinched like this before and I had no idea how excruciatingly painful it could be and yet at the same time intensely arousing as my pussy throbbed hotly.

Somehow, I didn’t pull away, instead keeping my titties thrust forward in her grasp weirdly wanting more. Ashley held them like that for what felt like an eternity but was probably under a minute as the combined pleasure and pain flowed through my body.

While holding my nipples in a viselike grip, Ashely calmly explained, “My mom has an assortment of nipple clamps that Suzy and I have played with. Did you know that blood gets trapped in the nipples, making them super sensitive to the touch after you pinch them like this for a crazy erotic experience?”

That I didn’t know! But I was looking forward to her releasing my poor abused nipples and experiencing it as I managed to gasp, “No Mistress.”

Ashley released my nipples, and I sighed in relief. Then she leaned forward and gave each of my hard little pebbles a quick suck and flick with her tongue coating them in her saliva. Sitting back up she proceeded to lightly massage my hyper-sensitive nipples with her thumbs while I moaned happily, thrusting them into her hands hoping for more as she gently massaged one breast with both hands and then the other. At times, she played with both, always maintaining a delicious friction with one of my nipples. She would gently tug at them or trace her finger around my areola before once again flicking my nubbins.

My poor boobs were like putty in her hands as I cooed contentedly. I could feel the lips of my throbbing pussy peeling open like the petals of a flower as I became even more aroused if that was even possible. Moaning happily, I found myself arching my back jutting my nipples into my young babysitter’s grasp like a purring cat rubbing on her owner. No one had ever spent this much time playing with my titties and I was thoroughly loving the attention.

Every time Ashley painfully squeezed my nipples it ratcheted up the sensitivity of my little berries, and upon release until it felt like they were hyper responsive, hard wired to my nubbin. No, more like an extension of my clitoris as my pussy throbbed with libidinous heat as I felt an orgasm building up in the depths of my being. I was beginning to believe Ashley could make me climax, giving her slave the slavegasm I so desperately needed. “How do I teach Chris to do this to me!” I wondered, wanting more, so much more, as I moaned with erotic abandon.

Ashley started alternating, pinching down hard and cruelly twisting that nipple while gently massaging the other, sending mixed signals of pain and pleasure straight to my clitoris. The pain in the one nipple was both terrible and exquisite at the same time while heightened by the complementary pleasure of the warm moist lips and tongue that suckled the other. The more pain that shot through my sensitive swelling nipple the more my pussy throbbed. And then she switched causing me to yelp happily as my whole body throbbed with a sexual electricity pushing me toward my imminent climax.

Oh shit! I was going to cum soon, I could feel my orgasm building up, just a little bit more and I would have my release, my fist nipplegasm. Strange cooing sounds of carnal excitement escaped my lips as I found myself on the verge of a massive frenzy. Oh my god I so needed this! Then Ashley took this opportunity to get into my head even more.

“The facial expressions you make are so adorable when you're in this state of mixed pain and pleasure. And then there are the delightful sounds you’re making, telling me how much you need this. You’re like a virgin experiencing something new. It’s a pity that no one ever played with your delicate nipples like this before. I figured an educated woman like you of all people, Professor Walker, would know all about nipple play, but sadly I was wrong. Are you ready to cum for me? I know you’re close,” my Mistress cheerfully teased.

That this eighteen-year-old was taunting me with my ignorance concerning the sexual workings of my own body should have angered me, instead the humiliation only heightened my arousal. My head was reeling. My whole body throbbed with a sexual energy shredding any remnants of my pride that remained as I suddenly felt the urge to beg for relief from my babysitter.

“Mistresses make me cum, please make me cum!” I pleaded, losing the last shred of dignity that I had in my current predicament.

And then it happened, Camelia exploded right next to me in a massive nipplegasm shrieking, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck yes!”

Looking over she was a sight to behold, her massive firm, yet jiggly breasts thrust forward with her body shuddering in ecstasy while Mistress Suzy continued to manipulate her nipples. After toying with my breasts like this for what seemed like an eternity Ashley sighed releasing them, seemingly becoming bored with tormenting my poor boobs after losing the contest.

Grabbing me by my hair she held my gaze stating, “You lost, no relief for you. That’s the life of a lowly slave girl.”

On the verge of tears dazed by the cruel orgasm denial, I pathetically whined, “Please Mistress, please make me cum.”

Mistress Ashley picked up her riding crop from the bed as I sobbed with frustration, so close but yet so far. She ran the leather tongue through my weeping labia getting my attention, finally holding it in place as I humped it frantically trying to get off on it as my own orgasm eluded me. She smirked knowingly as she pulled it away and I groaned in despair as she taunted me, holding that damned leather tongue coated with my vaginal fluids before my very eyes.

“It looks like Dr. Walker finds being my slave girl highly arousing, and immensely frustrating,” Ashley chuckled happily. “It’s time to put your tongue to work my little pleasure slut,” she snickered, as she pulled my face into her leaking pussy.

Mistress Ashley ground her drenched vagina into my face, coating me with her juices in a manner that reminded me of who was in charge here as I got to work licking her honeypot. The nectar oozing out was delicious as I settled in for a feast. Ashley flicked the riding crop on my anus which I discovered was also hardwired to my clitoris pushing my tongue into overdrive in response.

“You’ll be motivated again like that if I find your efforts lagging,” smugly moaned Ashley, clearly enjoying my initial performance so far when she presented me with an act of kindness. “I expect you to cum with me every time I climax. Consider it a present from your loving Mistress. I know you need this as bad as I do.”

“No shit!” I thought as my neglected pussy throbbed. I am a strong believer in karma as these woke little snowflakes would learn at some point when the power dynamic shifted back to normal. But right here, right now I needed to cum, so I got to work worshiping her muff. I still couldn't believe Ashley was doing this, thinking she could actually get away with it. Katja would fix it, but she wasn’t here, instead she was off playing slave girl with Jim. So, making the best of the situation I found myself exploring my new mistress’s pussy with my tongue hoping she was a quick and frequent cummer.

For now, she had the upper hand, asserting her control with light smacks on my ass if I somehow displeased her with my efforts or lost focus worshiping her kitty with my tongue. In no time I had two fingers corkscrewing in my new Mistress’s tight little vagina while I licked her skittle enjoying the flavor of her youthful pussy as I desperately tried to push her over the edge. Ashley really did taste good, and I was even beginning to enjoy myself.

This reminded me so much of my sorority life in Alpha Phi where most of us went lezzie at times during school. In fact, it wasn't that bad at all since the poor girls only wanted us to eat them out after watching me spank Camelia to an orgasm and tormenting us with the Nipplegasm contest. We were "reminded" to masturbate and join them when they climaxed, and we did much to my satisfaction.

I must admit that Ashley was pretty as a peach straddling my face before sitting on it as I licked her sweet juicy pie to more orgasms. I had forgotten how much I used to enjoy girl play before getting married. She and her friend were insatiable, and my tongue was sore when they finally released us about an hour later.

Then it got awkward as everyone cleaned up, put their clothes on and then they deleted all the pictures as Camelia, and I sighed in relief. Ashley gave me a big warm hug like nothing had happened between us as Camelia and I left to go home, "Thanks Dr. Walker. That was so much fun. We should do it again. Suzy and I are still available to babysit this summer if you need us until we leave for orientation at TCU in August."

I parked the golf cart in the garage, hid my new slave collar and cuffs in a cabinet, and stumbled inside on wobbly legs only to be greeted by my three children finishing dessert wanting to watch a movie. Manuela, our nanny, bid me good night and I herded them into the family room and put on Lion King and collapsed on the couch with my kids.

While they watched the movie, I checked my texts only to discover that Chris would be home late due to a business meeting at the 19th Hole, irritating me to no end. I just knew he was likely balls deep in some random pleasure slut instead of me. The image in my mind left me feeling hollow inside.

While Simba and Nala saved the day on the big screen, I hoped Natasha and Katja’s plan for Camellia and me would save our marriages as I contemplated everything that had happened to me today.

(To be continued.)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 7):
Carl Bradfordreddbunnzjeepsterdtrelskyunderdog_13timeriderjean.amelot

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Mr. Smith,

Oh my what a wonderful concept "Slave Intervention". Also going to the academy so many different choices from basic slave yoga to full emersion program. So exciting to think of the possibilities. You are amazing. Your imagination knows no bounds. This old girl is so grateful to you for you sensational work.

Sincerely,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
Mr. Smith

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

This was a great chapter, Mr. Smith. I would never have thought of a slave intervention. Great concept and I lover that once again you presented it from both side points of view. Your doing a great job on this story and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Thank you for sharing with us,
Jim.
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

The "slave intervention" was just one alternative to address the question of how the housewives, whose husbands spend all of their energy with pleasure sluts, meet their sexual needs. I'm glad you like it. Carl's solution in The Substitute was for the wife to purchase a sex slave for her husband and look how that worked out for her. One other idea I had was a Homeowners Association run by the wives that hired a recent high school graduates as summer FINO slaves and the adventures of Jimmy the summer slave boy as he met the diverse needs of over a dozen sexually frustrated wives, each with their own likes and dislikes, and a surprising number with some rather kinky fetishes. Oh, the possibilities. Regarding Avvy, we'll see who ends up wearing the collar in her marriage; assuming someone does.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford