Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Enslaving a nation part 7A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Enslaving a nation part 7A

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal and Misty were up early the next morning, neither of them slept good and were very anxious about what was to come in just a matter of a few hours.
They got there showers and dressed identically for a change, even though there twins they rarely dress alike. But for some reason they chose to do so for this occasion dressing in identical navy blue dresses.
Nothing extravagant or sexy in any way, just a plain dress like many other business women might wear.
In hind sight they probably should have worn black like they’d be going to a funeral or something.

None the less they both looked good. Aunt Cheryl tried to get them to eat something since her and Jack stopped off at the Dennys restaurant for that grand slam breakfasts they sell, but Misty and Crystals stomachs was just tied in knots. They hoped for the best but was trying to prepare themselves for the worst, as far as moms trial was concerned.

After leaving the restaurant it was on to the courthouse. And unfortunately the press was on the scene.
The girls hoped they could get passed them, and they almost did if it wasn’t for Amber Thomas from Fox 5 in Memphis who recognized the girls.
Her and her crew takes off chasing them up the courthouse steps, stopping them before they could get inside the doors.

Of course all the other reporters noticed Amber and her crew. And when all the big news media types from DC learns that the slave formally known as Senator Deb Jones had daughters they to wanted to get there take on all this.

Both girls were bombarded with cameras and microphones.

“ How does it feel to have your mother enslaved?”
An NBC reporter asks Misty.

Misty’s response.

“ That’s a dumb ass question! How the fuck you think it feels you stupid bitch! “

Crystal jumps in front of Misty.

“ You can’t talk to the press that way! “
She says in a scolding voice to her sister. She then turned and ignored the NBC reporter and looks to Amber being that that was the reporter she knew, who always was the one that followed mom around when she was home.

“ Don’t worry about it Crystal. We understand this is a trying and distressing time for you both. Tell us how is your mother holding up? “
Amber asks.

“ To be quite honest Amber I don’t know. We haven’t heard a word from her. And none of the authorities have told us anything, so we only know what’s been shown on Tv. “

“ So you don’t know nothing about how your mom will plead to the charges she faces? “

“ I feel confidently that mom and her legal team will fight these charges and she’ll be exonerated from them within the next few hours. “
Crystal said boldly.

“ I understand that you and your sister here were temporarily enslaved a few days back? Would you care to talk about that? “

They then on national live Tv. Showed Crystals slave naked mugshot from just the waste up. Displaying her awesome 38C cup tits. With that total look of shock and awe on her face.

Seeing this turned Crystal into nothing more than a blubbering idiot, she for sure was having a word salad moment, not getting anything out coherently.

Aunt Cheryl jumps into the interview.

“ You take that picture down right now! If I see any pictures of either of these girls on Tv. We will be lawyering up and will be taking legal action against you! “
She said as she pushed the girls on toward the front doors of the courthouse.

“ I can’t believe they showed my naked picture on Tv? “
Crystal mumbles along as they make their way towards the court rooms.
They didn’t see mom nowhere. Apparently there was a different hallway’s and rooms where slaves were kept away from the public.
They both felt a great need to talk to mom, but apparently that wasn’t gonna be possible at the time.

They eventually found the courtroom where slave court was held. It was much like any other courtroom. It had them hard bench like seats, kind of like you sit on in church. There was the prosecutor table and the defense table, along with the bench up high where the judge sits. Everything was just like any other court room with the exception of there was no jury box. In slave court being that it’s all to do with defendants that are all ready enslaved the judge makes all decisions here.

Misty and Crystal got seats right behind the defense table, luckily they got in in time for good seats cause the spectators and press were quickly filling the bench seats around them.

This was definitely a big deal. Mom was the first senator to ever be accused of such crimes. And you know how the DC swamp is? Everyone is a crook in some way shape or form, they’re all crooks and they’re all on the take. But for some reason they want to make an example out of mom, she was just doing what the good people elected her to do, and that predominantly meant expanding and growing the slave population so that profits can grow.

“ Wonder who she’s got lined up to defend her? “
Misty asks.

You would think it would be a dream team type of thing like OJ, Simpson put together when he was on trial. And there was a black man that took a seat at the defense table but unfortunately it wasn’t Johnny Cochran. This clown thought had a purple silk shirt underneath a pin striped zoot suit, and wore wing tipped shoes. And even had a hat with a feather sticking out of it.

His white counterpart looked just as bad dressed in a white leisure suit. He looked more like a part time lawyer and a full time used car salesman.

“ This don’t look good for mom! “
Crystal said with concern in her voice.

So where was the dream team that rich successful people use? Like mom?

Apparently slaves don’t get representation of their choice. So it’s just the usual pool of public defenders that probably got their law degrees and credentials from the blue light special at K-Mart.

The prosecutor was a young woman, probably in her late 20’s. She looked sexy as hell with her long blonde hair hanging down her back. As she stood there chatting and laughing with the two defense attorneys dressed in a leather skirt, black stockings and high heels, along with a blouse thin enough that you could see her bra through it.

“ Look at how that tramp is dressed? You would think a professional prosecutor would dress better than that? “
Crystal pointed out.

“ She dresses like mom. “
Misty pointed out, shutting Crystal down.

At 9:00 sharp one of the bailiffs steps towards the middle of the room beneath the bench.

“ All rise! “
He yells out, getting everyone’s attention.

Everyone stands as the honorable Buford Bill Whitmore makes his way into the courtroom. He was sort of a short older man, with a distinctive gray beard and hair. Wearing jeans and cowboy boots under his black robe, he also wore a big white Stetson hat. Which he hung on a coat rack as he walked up the steps that led to his bench.

Everyone sits as he did.

“ Good morning everybody. “
He said with kind of a southern drawl.

That was kind of surprising considering that this was Washington DC. You’d expect the judge would be a damn yankee, with that fast obnoxious talk they all got.

He looks down at one of his bailiffs.

“ What we got on the docket this morning? “
He asked as he unrolled some plastic wrap that contained chewing tobacco. He then took a big bite off of it, and slowly chews on it, while the bailiff looks at his notes.

“ We got slave 111842 AKA The former senator Deborah Jones from the great state of Mississippi. “

“ Well being her on in here! “

From a door at the back right wall of the courtroom the door opens and moms pushed from behind into the courtroom.

Crystal and Misty along with everyone else turns to look.

“ Oh my God! They don’t even let her dress for court? “
Crystal blurts out in total shock, as mom was led down the aisle slave naked, with just a collar and ball gag in her mouth. Her hands were zip tied behind her back.

The girls were also shocked that even some of the men spectators even reached out and gave moms ass a smack as she walks by.

She did though look good. Don’t know if it was out of habit or just the way she walks but she swung that ass back and forth just like she’d do as if she was dressed.

And surprisingly she wasn’t crying or looking as if being slave naked in public didn’t bother her in the least. At the defense table the bailiff cut her zip tie off, he then removed her gag and pointed straight down to the little mat that slaves were intended to kneel on.

“ Look at that shit! They won’t even let her sit at the defense table? “
Misty pointed out.

As mom knelt her leash was hooked to a little hook from the floor. She knelt with her knees wide apart and her tits sticking straight out. And her hands resting on her thighs palms up as usual.

The bailiff couldn’t resist shoving his hand up moms cunt right in front of the girls.

“ Must he feel are mother up? Right in front of us?”
Crystal wonders.

He pulls his fingers from moms cunt and sucks them as he walks away.

Mom turned her head as far as her leash would allow so she could see her girls.

“ I’m gonna be okay! I love you! “
She said in a whisper.

“ Slave! Turn back around! “
A bailiff barks from the end of the bench where he stood.

The judge then looks down at the prosecutor.

“ Mrs. Monroe what are we charging slave 111842 with? “

“ We’re charging her with impersonating a state senator. “
She then picks up a law book and puts on a stylish pair of reading glasses.
She quickly thumb’s through the big law book.

“ It says right here in Slave law volume 45 chapter 17 paragraph 6 That no slave or former slave is allowed to seek elected or political office.”
She then closes the book.

“ That your honor is what we’re charging her with.”

The judge nods and looks towards the defense table, just as the smoking hot prosecutor hands the big black man the file that contained the paperwork and charges that mom was facing.

“ Your honor can we have a minute with our client? “

“ You got 5 minutes. “

“ Thank you sir. “

The two attorneys then had to get down on the floor at moms level so they could discuss her case, and what they could do for her.

“ Hi I’m Stacey. “
The black man said shaking moms hand.

“ I’m Larry we’re your defense team. “
He said shaking hands with mom.

The men went over the charges with mom. As they did she kept eying the young prosecutor who just leaned against her table with her arms crossed.

“ Is that my skirt? She is wearing? “
Mom asks completely ignoring the fact that she could be enslaved for many years.

Mom figured her DC apartment got raided.

“ I doubt it. She wears skirts like that often. “
Larry informed her.

“ Good for her, I like her look. “

They continue to talk quietly for the entire 5 minutes.

“ Times up! “
The judge yells out.

“ May we approach the bench your honor? “

The judge nods, as Stacey, Larry and Mrs. Monroe gather beneath the bench to discuss moms plea agreement.

A few minutes later the judge looks down at mom.

“ Slave! “
He yells at her.

She lifts her head from the bowed position, looking up at him.

“ Slave how do you plead to this charge? “

“ Guilty your honor. “

From the benched seat behind the defense table Crystal and Misty both just bust out crying.

“ Then guilty you’ll be. “

The attorneys returned to their table as the judge ponders over what to sentence mom with.

“ I’m gonna sentence your to your remaining term as Senator which is 2 years and 9 months, as a slave to the DC suck lounge.

“ No momma No! “
Misty cries out hysterically.

Mom didn’t shed a tear. No way did she want her leftest colleagues to have the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

The judge raised the gavel and paused for a moment.

“ Courts adjourned until 1:00 PM. “

So why was the judge adjourning court for so long, considering he had several slaves waiting.

The judge looked to his bailiff’s.

“ Cage her up and load her on my pickup. I’m gonna brand this one myself! “

“ Brand? “
Mom yells out with a squeal, only to have her mouth gagged again.

Yeah mom being on her knees for the next 2 years and 9 months didn’t seem to phase her. But the thought of getting her ass branded again definitely wasn’t something she was looking forward to.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
timeriderjeepsterreddbunnz