Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Your first slave sighting

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Your first slave sighting

Post by mikey22 »

Please keep in mind this story is pure fiction and is not intended to be taken seriously in any way.

Does anybody remember the first time you saw a slave?

I got vivid memories of first knowing that slave world existed. This is kind of what I remember of that first experience.

Me and my sister Sadie kind of lived a sheltered life as far as being kids went, being raised in rural Mississippi we didn’t get out and about much at that age from what I remember. Just probably to the grocery store with Momma and daddy. Sometimes to Sunday school and church and what not. That was about it.
But one Summer we were gonna go visit grandma and grandpa over in Alabama.

That’s right my momma was from Alabama. I caught pure Hell about this when my smoking hot sister in law Crystal learned of this.
Crystal was always on Misty’s ass about this. She always says that I’m a looser cause I got roots in Alabama. And Misty could do much better than me for a husband if she tried.
Anyway you can see what a real biotch Crystal can be, this is the kind of shit I’ve got to deal with being around her.

But back to the story.
Momma grew up on a farm east of Birmingham. And we didn’t go visit very often. So this was a real thrill for me and Sadie, as we rode in the back seat of that big old gas guzzling Oldsmobile Delta 88, back in the day when they still built cars that were worth a shit. We had all kind of room in that thing Another vivid memory I had was walking outside one night and watching daddy fuck this young whore that lived up the road from us. Of course at the time I had no idea what they were doing, but when I finally put them things together years later in my head. I wish like Hell we still had that car, cause I’d be fucking Misty in the back seat of that thing.

But we set off on this journey along highway 8 crossing Mississippi until it dead ended east of Amory where we made a right turn and after 6 or 7 miles I guess we crossed over into Alabama the beautiful. To me it didn’t look much different than Mississippi. But it wasn’t far after that before I realized why it was beautiful, cause they had these good looking women all chained together doing miscellaneous work. Chopping the weeds with sling blades, picking up the trash and had one lucky one driving a tractor with a bush hog, so I guess you can say they were making the roadside landscape look beautiful.

Of course there was groups of men around making sure they staying working and all.
One had this big fat gut as he sat up on horseback with that double barrel shotgun, letting them know he was watching and he meant business.

I can remember daddy laughing.

“ Kay I can’t believe your people ain’t got passed this kind of shit yet. “

“ Shut up Buford! You ain’t got no room to talk! “
Momma said back to him with a smirk.

“ Wow what is all that going on daddy? “
I asked curiously.

“ Those are slaves son. “
I remember daddy saying.

Then momma gave him that certain look, and he didn’t add anything else to explain the situation.

But miles up the road all the traffic stopped suddenly. By then we was on that old 78 that snaked it’s way through the country side. And there was all them damn coal trucks and every other kind of truck hauling everything from Memphis through Birmingham to Atlanta probably.
And all the cars between them to. Finally we figured out what was wrong cause they another bunch of them women slaves all stripped naked and kneeling along the road side. Many of them were crying and there butts and backs were beet red from being whipped.

“ Shit! Do they got to do all that in front of the children? “
Momma yells out in anger, before turning around to face us in the back seat.

“ Cover your eyes and don’t look at them! “
She yells at us.

Of course we did as momma said but I still looked and realized a girls body is much different than
a boys.

“ Daddy how does a girl pee without a goober? “
I just had to ask, cause I sure didn’t know. But unfortunately momma jumped back from her seat and slaps me right across the face.

“ I told you not to look! “

Of course I busted out crying cause I’m just a little boy you know? And little boys are curious about things like that. But apparently momma wasn’t ready for me to know them things.

But within time we figured out what was going on. Apparently one of them slaves got out of her chains and got away. They had all these uniformed deputies with hounds checking every car and truck. They even made daddy get out and open the trunk of the car making sure she wasn’t back there.

They were really going through them coffin sleepers on them big trucks.
Today I could understand that a truck driver could rack up big time at the Loves or The pilot truck stops, renting out some sexy fugitive slave pussy to all them truck drivers. lol

We finally got passed all that excitement don’t know if they found the slave or not but she’d be guaranteed a whipped ass cause they were pissed off about loosing her.

Slowly we make our way along until the 2 lane widened to a four lane for a minute.

“ We there yet? “
I asked with excitement.

“ No son it’s probably gonna be a few more hours. “
Daddy said.

You know how it is traveling when you’re a kid you can’t ever get there fast enough.

But that 4 lane quickly slimed down to a 2 lane again until we got somewhere around Jasper. Then it was one red light after another through all them Mickey Mouse towns along the way.

We finally made it into Birmingham where we came across a bunch of people dressed up like they were ghosts at Halloween time or something all were wearing masks and were handing out literature and taking up donations.

I didn’t know what to make of all that and it was summertime and not even close to Halloween time. Daddy just looked at momma and said.

“ Kay these are your people you want me to give them some money? “

Momma just gave him a look that could have killed, and I’d done been slapped already so I damn wasn’t gonna ask no questions about this.
We finally made it to something that resembles a freeway. Me and Sadie were kind of impressed with the place. It had big buildings like it was a thriving city. As far as we knew we thought everyone lived in shacks with no running water or electricity or anything, from what we heard from people back home. Apparently they’d been lying to us cause this place had everything.

On the east side of Birmingham we met up with grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncle’s and some cousins. At this mall.

I didn’t know what a mall was, but apparently it was a big indoor place with a bunch of stores. Momma and her sister’s were all excited about this place. And after lunch momma, Sadie, grandma and all the women folk took off into them stores, leaving me, daddy and all the men together.
I followed daddy and them throughout that mall and it was like cloud of smoke following them all around cause everybody smoked back then except me, for some reason daddy never would let me have one, even though my 12 year old cousin all ready was, and his daddy seemed fine with it.

But along that mall we come upon this big stage with this man standing upon it with a microphone telling everyone to step right up. And feast your eyes onto the most beautiful slaves that Gawd had ever created.

I couldn’t help but ask grandpa if God created slaves? I knew God created the earth, man and woman. But slaves? All this I knew from Sunday school I don’t recollect slaves being part of what he created in 6 days and of course we all rest and worship on the 7th.

He just smiled and patted me on the head.

Thinking back on it appeared to be an auction or quick sale type of thing, it had that kind of shady and dirty feel to it. The guy promoting the thing was dressed in big tall top hat with tails. It kind of reminded me later of that old geezer in that elephant man movie, that had that walking stick and beat that old freak of a man making him get up on stage so people could gauche at him.
That’s kind of the personality that he had as someone else would shove these shackled slaves out from behind a curtain and parade them around on the stage.

That was the first time I’d ever seen daddy, grandpa and my uncle’s all start whistling clapping, yelling and acting like a bunch of damn college boys.

The guy even put the slaves down on there knees so that all the men could get a free feel of there tits ass and pussy. But of course he said if you wanted to suck and fuck her you’d have to buy her.

“ Daddy what does suck and fuck mean? “
I just had to ask.

“ Boy! Don’t you ever let your momma hear you say that! “

That’s all daddy said about it, of course he didn’t answer the question. Daddy and momma wasn’t worth a shit about explaining the birds and the bees, guess they just let me figure all that shit out on my own within time.

Unfortunately for daddy and them, momma and all the women showed up behind them, catching them all in the act of having their hands on these young beautiful slaves. Almost a family brawl broke out over that shit.

Momma was mad as Hell about it. She probably cut daddy off for weeks without no pussy, but I don’t think it hurt him none, he just got it somewhere else for a while.

But anyway that was my first memories of realizing that slave world existed.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 8):
Carl BradfordJustBobMr. Smithgarytimeriderjean.amelotjeepsterreddbunnz

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Your first slave sighting

Post by gary »

Interesting idea for a story. To some it might be iffy because of having children in it, though not doing anything, they are witnessing it.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Your first slave sighting

Post by mikey22 »

gary wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:42 am Interesting idea for a story. To some it might be iffy because of having children in it, though not doing anything, they are witnessing it.
I’ve had this story on my mind for a while and wondered if it could be pushing the limits. But if we’re in the alternative world of Slave land and everyone is just magically adults that just doesn’t make sense. I figured that the children would be surprised and curious about slaves at first, but probably would adapt to seeing them and they’d just blend into the backgrounds of life. As if seeing them around would be just an every day thing.

Parents could point them out.

“ That’s what will happen to you if you don’t behave! “

It’s sort of like when you do something wrong and they say.

“ That’s gonna go on your permanent record! And everyone is gonna know what you did! “

So in a positive way the children with the threat of slavery held over their heads might not do the stupid things that may lead them to the collar later on.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
jean.amelotLoyalHound