Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Apartment - Part 14

gentlemanmariner
Established Author
Established Author

The Apartment - Part 14

Post by gentlemanmariner »

“That did not go the way I expected,” Will said.

“Yeah, me neither,” Yin said. “Wow.”

“Yeah,” Jane said, still staring at the closed door. She felt the weight of the gun in her pants; at the same time she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

“You ever seen anything like that?” Will asked Yin.

“Not exactly like that, but yeah,” Yin said. “We get lots of leddies here. It’s another step down the path, isn’t it?”

“The path that ends at the auction block,” Will agreed. “Think they’ll be okay?”

“Montreal’s an asshole for sure, but he’s a stickler for contracts. Plus, he knows he’s a big fat target for lawsuits, so he won’t do anything to seriously hurt them,” Yin said. “For sure, they’re gonna have a lot of sex with people not of their choosing, some punishment, and some humiliation, but nothing they can’t handle, believe me.”

Will smiled at her. “Believe you? Why, have you spent time with Master Moneybags?”

Yin laughed. “No, thank god. But I’ve done a leddy or two.”

“Oh?” Will said, arching an eyebrow. “Do tell!”

Yin looked over at Jane. “I don’t think she wants to–”

“No,” Jane said, looking back around. “Please go on! I’m interested.”

Jane deliberately ignored Will raising both eyebrows.

“A couple of times when my rent came due and payday fell on an odd week, I got to spend the weekend as the personal sex toy of my old, fat, bald landlord,” Yin said, without hesitating. “Mostly oral and anal, with some light punishment and nude chores. After I landed this job my money situation improved so I didn’t need to do it anymore. He offered to give me free rent, make me a SINO, all kinds of things, but what I did was a temporary thing due to cash flow, you know? Eventually he started getting too creepy and I had to move.”

“What was it like?” Jane asked, moving a bit closer to Yin and Will. “You know, agreeing to, uh, serve a creepy old guy?”

“Honestly?” Yin lowered her voice. “Between the three of us, the very first time it was kinda hot.”

She looked around quickly, then shut off her radio. “I don’t want anyone here to know.”

“Why?” Jane asked, her own voice low.

“Because if they think I’m hot for the collar, they’ll start treating me different,” Yin said. “Ask me to fill in here and there, give me more revealing clothes, pull “unicorn duty,” a.k.a. offer myself to couples, start pressuring me to sign a contract, and if I don’t they’ll start cutting my hours and writing me up. I’ve seen it happen.”

“Damn,” Will said. “Anyone I know?”

“Oh yeah,” Yin said. “Remember Kacie? Kacie Graham? Absurdly hot blond girl? She was at my apartment-warming party, I introduced you. She worked here, part time while she went to school, made the mistake of agreeing to a threesome with a couple in one of the pleasure suites, made the bigger mistake of acting submissive while she did it. Management got it all on video, started pressuring her to offer herself to other couples, then to singles, then wearing a collar, and next thing you know she got to keep the collar on twenty-four-seven. Last I heard she’s a combination au pair and sex toy for a wealthy couple in Dallas.”

Will whistled, shaking his head. “Amazing how they seem to know the ones most receptive to manipulation.”

“So what about the first time with your landlord?” Jane asked, trying to resume the earlier conversation.

“Yeah,” Yin said, tilting her head a little to one side. “One minute he’s Mister Hakobyan, my friendly landlord, and I’m some random tenant who needs her kitchen lighting fixed. Next minute, I’m in his apartment, and he’s never even seen so much as my bare legs but I’m taking off all of my clothes, showing off my tits and my freshly shaved pussy and every inch of the body he’s never seen, kneeling in front of him and his big belly while he locks a collar around my neck. When he ordered me to turn around and spread my butt cheeks, I had no choice but to obey him, I’d signed a contract so I was going to lose the credit I’d escrowed to OwnMe AND he could sue me AND still evict me. He took a good long look at me from behind, told me I was dripping wet, and I believed him: because the truth was, I wanted to submit, to be submissive, to be used by a dominant, controlling older man. Have him run his thick, stubby fingers all over my body while I shuddered and felt a little nauseous, but also my stomach is doing backflips and my nipples are rock hard. I knew that when I turned back around he was going to have his cock out - a part of him I’d never seen, and would never unsee - and I knew that I’d take it in my mouth like a good little slave girl. I knew I was gonna do some kinky stuff that weekend, and I told myself I didn’t want to, but being made to - that was different, so I could just relax and go with it…” Yin sighed. “It was dirty and humiliating and a hell of a lot of fun. I did it with him again a few months later, and it was still fun, but then he ruined it by wanting to take out papers on me.”

“You said you’d done a leddy or two,” Jane asked. “Did you mean both times with Hakobyan?”

Yin laughed; Jane saw Will smile, like he did every time Yin laughed. Yeah, she thought, I reckoned there was a reason that out of all the people she knew at HCI she called you.

“No, I did it one other time,” Yin said, smiling at both of them, her eyes focused in the distance. “It was a gig. I needed money, as usual, so I picked up a contract to be the de-virginator for a guy’s eighteenth birthday. He was a cute white boy, curly hair, good shape, and his mom was paying for a contractor rather than buy him a slave or take him to a brothel. It was fun, but didn’t turn out as I’d expected…”

Yin shook her head and returned to the present. “I’ll tell you that story some other time. For now,” she said, gathering up Wanda’s clothes. “I’ve gotta go put these in a locker, then find Carter to help me get Celia out of that pit. Will, do me a favor? Put that yoke back in the blacksmith shed. It’s at the end of that path,” she said, pointing.

“Sure,” then to Jane: “Come with? You could carry these chains.”

“Okay,” Jane said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blacksmith shed was more like a small barn; it looked like they had taken a Ye Old Time Smithy from a Ren Faire and sprayed it with “Generic Asian.” Once inside Jane saw the tell-tale giveaway that this shed wasn’t used to shoe horses: a large square wood-and-metal frame with straps and braces for branding slaves.

Jane dropped the chains on a table near the front door and went over to the frame. She could hear Will rattling around as he struggled to put the big board thing back in it’s place. Jane felt a trickle of sweat roll down her ribs, so she took off her hooded sweatshirt - and as soon as she did she remembered the revolver in her pants.

Don’t call attention to yourself by immediately pulling the hoodie back on, she thought. Instead she slipped the gun out of her waistband and into the front pouch of the shirt, then balled it up on the table next to the chains.

Nonchalant, that’s the ticket, she thought, and wandered over to the branding frame.

She ran her hands along the polished wood that composed the main part of the frame, and the wrought-iron brackets that joined the wood together. It was quite nice, as such things go. The frame was taller than Jane; she tried standing on her toes to touch the top piece, and couldn’t manage it.

“The top bar is just for stability, there’s a bunch of movable bars used for restraining slaves of different heights,” she heard Will say from behind her.

“Here, let me show you.” He took a metal pipe from a nearby barrel and slid it into a depression in the frame; it locked in with an audible snap. He shook it a few times. “Very sturdy, doesn’t move at all. Try it.”

Jane gripped the waist-high horizontal bar with both hands and shook it - Will was right, it was very sturdy, no movement at all.

“Not only can they can be adjusted for any height or body shape, you can use as many as you want to completely immobilize the target,” he said.

“Target, huh?” Jane said.

“Ha, yeah,” Will said, smiling. “The area to be branded, but we sometimes call the slave ‘target’ too. Either way, you don’t want any movement at all if you can help it.”

Will got another bar and held it high over Jane’s head; he was standing much closer now, she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. Snapping the bar in place, he said, “I think that would be the right height for someone your size. Try grabbing it.”

Jane reached up and gripped the bar with both hands, like she was going to do a pull-up, but with her feet flat on the floor.

“That looks right,” Will said. “You want the body to be taut, but not to the point of being strained.”

“Just out of curiosity, how do you secure the target?” Jane asked.

“You’d need a lot more bars, and straps to go with them,” he replied.

Truth time, Jane thought. I’m incredibly aroused. I’ve needed sex for a while, but between the slave yoga this morning, and then watching Wanda submit to slavery, and Yin’s stories, not to mention the vibe of this whole place, and now this? I’m so turned on I can hardly stand it, I’m about to explode. And Will? He’s definitely a hottie, and here in his element he’s a little dangerous, too - I wouldn’t mind…

Fuck it, she thought. I’m gonna go for it.

Keeping her grip on the high bar, Jane turned her head to look at Will over her shoulder.

“Show me,” she said.

“Okay,” Will said, “Stay just like that.”

Jane heard him sorting through something, then return. Looking up, she watched as a thick leather cuff wrapped around her right wrist, pulled snug and buckled tight, then locked with a click to a metal sleeve that slid onto the bar. Will did the same for her other wrist. Stepping in front of her, he slid the sleeves apart until her arms were almost as wide as the frame, then produced a hex wrench and tightened them down.

“Try them,” he said. Jane tugged on the cuffs, and they did not give an inch. She looked at Will: “Is that all?”

He leaned forward until his mouth was next to her ear. “No,” he murmured, “Not even close.”

Jane felt that swimmy, squirmy feeling start up in her stomach.

Next came ankle cuffs, which worked just like the wrist cuffs; Jane found herself spread out in an X-shape, and starting to breath a little heavier, which made her large breasts heave inside her t-shirt. Will, displaying remarkable self-control, did not leer or joke - instead he seemed to be concentrating, intent on his task - his task of making her completely helpless.

He placed a bar in front of her shins, another just above her knees, one right at crotch level, one just below her breasts, one at neck level, and finally one on the level of her upper arms.

Will rolled over a low rack laden with leather straps. As he sorted through them, he said offhandedly, “This is a manual rack, so it takes a while to set up. The automated ones we have at HCI take a fraction of the time, but an old manual makes sense for a place like this. It’s also more multi-purpose, too, unlike a bench.”

Sturdy leather straps bound her lower legs and her upper arms to the bars. Jane shifted a little, testing her ability to move, and found that she was fairly immobile. She could move her torso side-to-side, and lean back-and-forth some, but that was about it.

Will was behind her again. She felt something cool, almost cold, touch the back of her neck.

“Do you feel that?” Will asked. “It’s hammered iron, and I’m going to lock it around your delicate white neck.”

She felt the collar, hinged at the back, close around her neck. Will’s hands appeared from behind her, closing the latch that secured the collar and attached it to the bar in front of her.

I’m strapped to a branding rack and a man just put a collar on me, Jane thought, I haven’t felt this vulnerable since the brothers almost caught me in that cage. She also felt the growing heat in her panties.

Jane pulled gently on the collar; it was stiff, allowing her head no movement back-and-forth. She felt a little fear start to well up inside her.

“It’s import that we completely immobilize the head,” Will said. “It promotes stillness in the rest of the body.”

With that, he placed a small sponge against her forehead then pressed her head against the bar that secured her upper arms. He wrapped a strap around the back of her head, securing it to the bar.

Jane tried to move her head: nothing, no movement at all. She had never felt more helpless in her entire life.

Or more aroused. She thought about what Yin said: “I didn’t want to, but being made to…”

“I’m going to wrap the waist cinch around you now, but I think it would be a better demonstration if I did it on bare skin, rather than your t-shirt,” he said. “After all, slaves are naked when they’re branded.”

“Just so we’re clear,” Jane said, incredibly belatedly, “You’re not going to, uh–”

“Brand you?” Will murmured. “We’ll see, won’t we?” he laughed, then switched to whispering, his lips nuzzling her ear: “That all depends on whether you’re a good little slave girl.” A wave of goosebumps swept across her body.

Jane felt the hem of her t-shirt rise up, slowly, baring her lower back and her belly, then pop over the tops of her breasts in their athletic bra. A pair of hands rested on either side of her bare waist, cool on her warm skin; she jumped, out of surprise, but moved very little.

“Mmm,” Will said. “A bead of sweat. I like that - slaves in the branding room are always a little sweaty from being close to the forge, the forge heating up the brands for their naked bottoms.”

Jane could barely hear what he was saying over the sound of blood rushing in her ears, but a small part of her did recognize that the forge was not lit, so she was in no danger of Will actually branding her.

“Speaking of which…” Jane felt thin, cold steel touching the small of her back, sliding down into the cleavage of her bottom. Before she could formulate a question, she felt a snip and the waistband of her yoga pants loosened dramatically.

“Hey!” she said, and the scissors withdrew.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I totally forgot,” Will said.

Will’s hands appeared on either side of Jane’s head; one held a black rectangle, like a small brick. Before Jane could object again, Will pressed a spot near the hinge of her jaw, her mouth popped open and in went the brick, lengthwise. He pressed the brick slightly and it settled behind Jane’s teeth with a soft click; Jane tasted rubber, and her mouth was stretched almost to the point of discomfort. She felt straps being buckled behind her head, and by then there was no chance of her pushing out the huge gag.

“That’s better, isn’t it?” Will said. “Slaves to be branded are always, always gagged with something heavy-duty, like this bite block, to make sure they don’t lop their own tongues off. It also cuts down on the begging and the pleading and the screaming. More authentic this way.”

Jane tried to speak, but with all that rubber in her mouth she couldn’t move her jaw, lips or even her tongue - the only sound that came out was a low moan.

The cold, sharp metal returned to her bottom. Jane could feel the snip snip of the scissors as they made their way down between her cheeks and then up the other side to her groin. Will pulled the halves of her yoga pants down each leg, the material gathering at her ankles. She was totally exposed from the bottoms of her breasts downward.

Jane startled, her body bucking against the frame: Will had run a hand between her legs and across her mons. She knew he had snipped away her panties at the same time as her yoga pants, but still the bare-skin contact surprised her; not that she was upset, just surprised. He did it again, and Jane moaned. Will ran a finger from the bottom of her labia, across her perineum, and up over her tightly puckered butthole, lingering a moment to tease it. Jane moaned louder, flexing her naked belly against the waist-high bar.

Will finished strapping Jane down by wrapping a belt around her waist and securing it with a clamp to a bar.

Then, he left.

She could hear him rummaging around in the shop. No idea what he could possibly need, but she knew what she needed - for him to come fuck her, good and hard.

Will reappeared in front of her, holding a bowling pin in both hands. He set it down on a small table in front of her, then plugged it in. A green button lit up on the front of the pin.

An electric bowling pin? WTF is he doing? Jane asked herself, because she couldn’t make a coherent noise due to the block in her mouth. Will pulled on the narrow top of the pin.

It wasn’t a bowling pin at all: the top was the grip on a long steel rod that nested inside the base of the bowling pin, and at the end of the rod was a small piece of metal. Will held it up to Jane’s face: it was shaped like a letter W, about the size of a nickel.

“This is an electric bottle forge,” he quietly explained. “Not as powerful as a full gas forge, so it can’t do the larger brands like the ones the state sometimes requires. But it can do small ones like this very easily, and it can heat them up quickly so the owner doesn’t have to wait around while the forge is lit.” He twirled the rod in front of Jane; her eyes nearly crossed looking at it, she made some high-pitched noises into her gag, and she twisted against her bonds.

Oh my god I’ve fucked up, she thought, feeling a little dizzy. I’m naked, gagged and strapped to this rack, I’m in the hands of a sadist who’s going to brand me like a slave, and there’s nothing I can do about it.

I must be an idiot. I don’t really even know this guy, other than he’s a friend of a friend - the same friend who’s just gotten my friend in a very similar predicament, naked and tied up and at the mercy of a sadist. So what do I go and do? “Oh show me, master, show me how you strap down a slave girl so you can do anything you want to her body, and then you can do anything you want to my body as long as you fuck me because I’m too horny to think straight.” Shit, maybe I kinda have this coming?

Her eyebrows shot up and her eyes widened. What if he decides to keep me? What if he delivers me naked and collared back to HCI? All my stuff is in my car, he could get some devoxing spray from Yin, and surely he could enter me into the “for sale” system… What if Leighton saw me chained to an inspection post? Or that creep Montreal? Or Irene or Teresa?

Jane sagged in her bonds. And the worst part: deep down, a part of me wants it to happen.

“I have a bet for you,” Will said, placing the branding rod back inside the bowling pin base and securing it with a twist. “Once I push that button, the forge will start heating the brand, and when it’s ready the button will change color. This is not instantaneous, it takes a certain amount of time - I know how much, but you do not. So: I’m going to push the button, then start fucking you from behind where we can both watch the button. If you manage to avoid an orgasm before the button changes color, I’ll shut it down and release you.”

He leaned down, looking Jane straight in the eyes. “But if you cum before the button turns to red, I’m going to brand that thick, white, beautiful unmarked bottom of yours with my initial, like a souvenir. No local anesthesia, no nothing - you’ll feel every second of your flesh sizzling.”

“I would ask you if you agree to the bet, but it doesn’t matter because you can’t say yes or no.” Will ran a hand over Jane’s mound, slipping a finger between her labia. He pulled it out and held it in front of her: it was slick. “A slave can communicate consent in other ways, though, can’t she?" He stepped back, unzipped his fly, and awkwardly pulled out a stiff seven-inch dick. He stroked it a few times, watching for a reaction from Jane. “So if you can withstand this rod, you will avoid that rod.”

Okay, Jane thought, my odds are improving.

"Let’s get started.” Will pushed the button on the forge - it turned from green to yellow - and then disappeared behind Jane.

She felt his fingers run up and down the folds of her labia, testing the wetness of her outer lips, then she felt what could only be the head of his cock against her pussy. He gently rubbed it inside her labia, getting it lubricated, then pushed to enter her.

But he bumped into the lower part of her labia, nowhere near her vaginal opening. He tried again, running into her perineum.

Jane felt a heavy kachunk and then a lurch, and the frame she was strapped onto tilted forward - maybe fifteen degrees? It was hard to tell. Her bodyweight resting on the restraining bars, her face was now pointed even more directly at the yellow light on the forge.

The head of Will’s cock entered her again, and this time slid into her warm, slick vagina. Jane let out a moan. Oh my god this feels so gooood. Even with the danger, I really need this.

Will started sliding in and out of her in short strokes, penetrating her a little deeper every half-dozen or so. For a guy who mostly fucks slaves, he’s not bad at this, she thought.

His hands grasped both her hips, and he started increasing the tempo of his thrusts. It was a nice rhythm, and she was certainly enjoying it. I feel amazing, she thought, but no way am I going to cum like this.

Will shifted his hands from her hips to her breasts, pulling down the Spandex cups of her sports bra underneath her breasts, revealing her hard nipples. He cupped her tits, squeezing them, then began stimulating her nipples with his fingers.

Okay, this is a bit more like it, she thought, moaning again. Still, heart rate is pretty normal - this is great, but we’re a long way away from O-town.

She opened her eyes: the light was still yellow.

Keeping one hand playing with her nipples, he slid the other down her side to her crotch. He fumbled around a bit, trying to reach her clitoris, but the restraining bars were in his way - from behind, he couldn’t reach over the bars and down to her pussy, nor could he slip his hand between her and the bars because of the straps and her body weight.

Ha! Didn’t think about that, did you? Jane chuckled to herself. Not gonna get me that easy.

“Damn, Will, you don’t waste an opportunity, do you?” Yin said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will froze, embarrassed, while Jane remained exactly as she was (not that she had a choice).

“Um, heh, yeah, we were looking around at this stuff-” Will stammered before Yin cut him off.

“I get it,” Yin said. “It’s okay. I don’t mind. Besides, working at this place keeps me on a low boil all the time and I’m used to it, I can only imagine what it must do to you all.”

Yin stepped in front of Jane, hands on hips. “Girl, you’re even cuter than I thought. Look at those sweet titties!”

Jane blushed, dark and deep, and cast her eyes down. In spite of her desires, she was acutely embarrassed: naked in front of other women in a locker room is one thing, having a fully-clothed woman looking over your naked, helpless body while you’re strapped in a branding rack is something completely different.

Different, Jane thought, in bad ways and good ways…

Yin ran her hand over the top of Jane’s head, combing through her hair with her fingertips. “Don’t be upset,” she said quietly. “You’re doing nothing wrong, and I’ll even tell you a little secret: you’re not the only person in this room who’s been strapped into this very frame and screwed into oblivion.” She chuckled. “Only building in the whole place with no cameras or microphones.”

Then Yin brought her hands to Jane’s breasts, taking one D-cup in each hand, she caressed them, rolling her nipples between her fingers, then pinched each nipple pulled on them simultaneously. Jane gasped.

She looked over Jane’s head at Will. “Don’t just stand there,” she said, “keep going.”

“You’re not mad?” Will said, sounding surprised.

“I like you Will, a lot actually. You know that. But we’ve said we’re not exclusive, and it’s not like you’re taking her on a date without telling me. Besides,” Yin said, smiling at them both. “This is pretty hot. If you all don’t mind, I’d like to try being on this side of the frame for once.”

Oh fuck, Jane thought, seeing where this was headed. She made a high-pitched squeal, trying to get Yin’s attention, but Will strangled it with a long, hard thrust that made her see black.

Yin turned and stepped away. Between Will’s strokes, Jane heard her opening and closing cabinets, and when she came back she was holding the one thing Jane did not want to see right now: a vibrating wand.

Jane glanced at the forge; the light was still yellow.

Yin crouched down, placed the large head of the wand against Jane’s engorged clit, and turned it on.

YOU TRAITOROUS BITCH, she thought as waves of sensation washed over her. OH MY GOD I’M GETTING BRANDED FOR SURE.

Yin expertly adjusted the speed of the wand, studying Jane’s face for the effects; Jane realized that the pleading look she was trying to beam at Yin was coming off as sexual need, causing Yin to speed up the vibrations. Jane tried to scream at her, but each one came out as a short, sharp grunt when Will slammed inside her.

Jane’s skin was hot and prickly, she felt little beads of sweat rolling down her exposed body, she was breathing quickly - more like panting, her belly was doing somersaults, she was covered in goosebumps, she was squirming as best she could, and she could feel the big O rising up inside of her.

Then Yin lowered her head down and took Jane’s left nipple into her mouth and lightly bit it.

Jane was riding a surfboard on a tidal wave. She was in a rocket plane breaking the sound barrier. She was skydiving off of the Empire State building. Her body tensed, her hips bucked, she let out a long, muffled scream, and she rushed along on the best orgasm she’d ever had in her entire life.

Just before she closed her eyes out of sheer exhaustion, she heard a ding and saw the forge light change from yellow to red.

“What was that?” Yin asked.

Will, stopping mid-thrust, replied: “Bottle forge behind you. Had a bet with our little slave girl here.”

“A bet?” Yin said, turning off the wand and inspecting the bottle. She twisted the top and pulled out the branding rod; Jane saw the glow from the white-hot end illuminating Yin’s face. “What kind of bet?”

“If she came before it was ready, I got to use it on her,” Will panted.

“Wow, Jane, you literally bet your ass. I wouldn’t have guessed you were that into it,” Yin said. “Maybe you should have stripped down and gone with Cassie and her friend, spent an interesting weekend? Montreal’s a douche but I hear he’s really good at fucking.”

Yin moved closer to Jane, holding the brand in front of her face - Jane could feel the heat, and the brightness was starting to bother her eyes. “A letter W, huh? You gonna mark your territory, Will? Record your conquest? Plant a flag?”

Will laughed, and slapped Jane hard on her right ass cheek, causing Jane to squeal. “Something like that,” he said.

“Well don’t let me stop you,” Yin laughed, passing the brand over Jane’s head to Will. “How about you touch the iron just as you’re cumming inside of her?”

“Great idea!” Will said, and started hammering Jane’s pussy with renewed vigor.

Yin looked into Jane’s wild, staring eyes. She leaned forward until her lips were next to Jane’s ear, and whispered: “I got a little brand in high school, at the mall - I was a wild child, it was a dare, you know how it goes. Don’t worry: it hurts like crazy, but I lived and so will you.” Yin licked the tip of Jane’s nose. “If you’re a good girl, maybe I’ll show it to you.”

Nonononono, thought Jane. I’ve got to stop this, oh god I can feel the heat on my backside! Think, dammit–

Jane started grunting in a pattern, as loud as her lungs would permit, three short grunts (uh - uh - uh) followed by three long grunts (uuuuhn - uuuuhn - uuuuhn) followed by three short grunts, in a loop, all while looking at Yin and making large, ostentatious blinks with her eyes.

“What is she doing?” Yin asked Will.

“What?” Will said, panting. “What is she doing?”

“Those don’t sound like ordinary getting-plowed sounds,” Yin said. “Wait, is that Morse code for SOS?”

“Jeezus, were you a girl scout or something?” Will said.

“As a matter of fact I was,” Yin said, then to Jane: “Is something wrong?”

Jane felt him stop thrusting, and he said: “Weeeell, she might not have, like, formally agreed to the bet–”

Yin stood up and seized the brand from Will, dunking it back inside the bottle forge.

“But technically she didn’t not agree!” Will said. “Come on, you know me! I wouldn’t actually brand a freewoman without her consent. I was just, uh, you know, setting the mood!”

Yin released the straps holding the bite block in Jane’s mouth. Jane gasped.

“Oh thank god!” Jane sputtered. “I didn’t agree to any bet - please let me out!”

Yin looked over the top of Jane’s head; she was scowling.

“WILLIAM EDWARD SOMERS!” she shouted. “What the HELL is the MATTER with you?”
These users thanked the author gentlemanmariner for the post (total 13):
underdog_13GeeLoyalHoundTheLMr. SmithJim927timeriderdtrelskyjeepsterBelinda and 3 more users

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Apartment - Part 14

Post by Mr. Smith »

Well, Jane finally got laid, and all it took was being foolish enough to let herself be strapped into a branding rack. I suspect Jane will soon discover that slavegasms are like potato chips, you can't just have one, because you always eat a couple more, then a handful and next thing you know you ate the whole bag of potato chips. Jane just set her destiny in motion and she doesn't even realize it yet, or does she?

GM has introduced us to a number of new terms from leddy to target. I'm not sure what a SINO is however. Part of me wants him to create a glossary of all the new terms he introduces into this story.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 4):
jeepsterTheLgentlemanmarinerjean.amelot

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

Another great chapter and I can’t wait for the next one. I really thought that Jane was going to end up with a brand and I couldn’t help but feel that she deserved it for letting herself be strapped into the branding bench. She is definitely on a path of no return.

Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post:
gentlemanmariner

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Wonderful chapter. So creative. You are a marvelous talent and have been checking everyday for this update.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
gentlemanmariner

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Wonderful chapter. So creative. You are a marvelous talent and have been checking everyday for this update.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
Mr. Smithgentlemanmariner

gentlemanmariner
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gentlemanmariner »

Thank you Jim, Mr. Smith, and of course Belinda :D Your feedback and encouragement keeps me going!

I like to add slang terms and nicknames to my stories, partly because English (especially American) speakers love to come up with new words, partly because many of my characters are young people who seem to invent new words as easily as breathing, and partly because it gives the world a sense of verisimilitude.

That said, I will write up a translation guide at some point in the near future :lol: Concerning SINO, I think I swiped that from Carl Bradford (stealing is the sincerest form of flattery, so I end up stealing from Carl quite I lot ;) ), if not the name then certainly the concept. FINO is "Free in Name Only" and if I recall correctly it's a person who is formally/technically a free person, but through agreement with their partner and via certain legal instruments they are effectively slaves. SINO is the other side of that, I think: "Slave in Name Only" is a person who is legally a slave, but with enough legal codicils in their slave contract that they have a large degree of freedom. Again if I recall correctly, the most common use case is that of a spouse who legally enslaves their partners in order to protect them from something, like being enslaved by another person*.

In this particular case Mr. Hakobyan was offering to give Yin her terms under whatever contract she wanted in exchange for being his regular sexual servant; so it's like slavery, but with contractual limits. Being a leddy through the OwnMe app is a form of time-limited SINO, but almost no-one thinks of it that way. I actually have another story in the pipeline (it will come out after Big Sky Country) that tells of a woman who accepts a SINO contract that doesn't work out like she expects or wants; the moral of that story is to never trust a lawyer :lol:

* = I think you can imagine one of the characters in our story availing themselves of such an arrangement in the near future...
These users thanked the author gentlemanmariner for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I think you have a number of characters winding their way down a road that ends with a collar of sorts. It seems as though the question is not which one, but how many. I can see Jane going online and exploring leddy opportunities until curiosity gets the better of her and she tries one out finding she likes it and the additional income. I can see leddy traps where a woman signs up for a one week leddy to go on a Caribbean cruise that stops in St. Thomas where they will transition any form of enslavement into a lifetime enslavement. Poor Kacie Graham signed up for a two week leddy for a wealthy Dallas couple as their au pair on a private yacht where they made a stop in St. Thomas or maybe in Greece where she got a lifetime collar as a souvenir.

Regarding the SINO, one of the challenges for a married couple is to avoid the termination of their marriage which enslavement of a spouse does. This is one of the concepts Carl and I have corresponded about over the years. The FINO, a non-transferable personal services contract, manages this since the person does not technically become a slave unless they violate the terms of the contract at which point they can be enslaved for the duration of the FINO as the remedy for breach of contract. This makes the FINO the perfect for spouses that want to take their BDSM to another level while also legalizing public sex. I've thrown a monkey wrench into this a little taking the position that the enslavement of a spouse for say a year or less does not nullify the marriage if the person is purchased by the spouse. This allows for couples that publicly role play master/slave and get caught and prosecuted for impersonating a slave in public which has a mandatory minimum of 180 days penal enslavement which will come in handy later on in a story I'm working on. Justice seems served when a person is caught pretending to be a naked collared slave in public to make them an actual naked collared slave.

In my sick warped mind I kind of envisioned lenders/banks placing body attachment liens in the National Slave Registry (NSR) to protect their investments so to speak getting them first priority in case of enslavement. That way a lender could look at a person's credit history and see that there were already two liens making any future loans too risky.

The SINO sounds like much like the Extraordinary Talent (ET) or Consort exceptions where these slave's privileged status is registered with the state and in the NSR. I could see the SINO being used for individuals in certain professions (medical, legal, childcare) that need to be clothed while working but they could accomplish this with an ET. My question is what does the SINO do that cannot be accomplished by the ET or FINO? I'm looking forward to how your creative mind develops the concept.

You mentioned that the leddy was of questionable legality earlier in the story. I assume that is because the transaction is not registered in the NSR. It also seems as though the leddy just gives some legal cover to short term prostitution and is taxable so the government looks the other way. I also suspect Texas has a law where prostitutes serve a mandatory minimum of 180 days penal enslavement to discourage the practice. It would be interesting if a person were arrested for impersonating a slave in public and the judge rejected the leddy defense. Ouch! Oh yes, the mandatory minimum for performing a sex act while impersonating a slave in public is 365 days as a penal slave. Most defendants jump at the 180 day offer from the DA for the lesser offense.

PS I'm still waiting for you to tell us what happened to Brooke and Kenzie. Part of me thinks silly girls like that often end up in Greece or St. Thomas.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
jeepster

Lateview
Lurker

Post by Lateview »

This story is fantastic as are all of your others - really hope to see it finish. So many stories here just die off without their endings. I hope all is well - as others have said you're a fantastic writer...
These users thanked the author Lateview for the post (total 2):
stories15Sissy

tegan111
Commenter
Commenter

Post by tegan111 »

Love this story, and really hope you eventually finish it.