Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 3

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 3

Post by jessmartin »

The Master – Ch.3 – Lady Pryde

Just after telling Yaiza that we are going to play with the two sluts that we have chained in front of us, a shiver runs through my body, finally after years of fantasizing about it I am going to fuck my friend Rachel.

I leave the almost seven inches leash that Yaiza has given me on the bed and get a little closer to Rachel; When I do, I can see the awkward position she's been restrained in for the past few hours, a vibrator placed on her clit pushes her to the limit over and over again as a huge bulging cock moves in and out of her ass opening it wider than I could have ever imagined.

That image of Rachel's ass stretching around the latex cock takes my mind back almost ten years, to a night in college, when I returned to the room I shared with her, I didn't notice the scarf on the door that indicated that she was accompanied, and I walked in to find her on all fours on the bed being fucked in the ass by the team's quarterback.

Luckily for me, neither of the two lovers noticed my presence, instead of leaving the room, I watched surreptitiously masturbating, watching as my friend moaned with pleasure while the huge cock went in and out of her ass over and over again. From that day until Rachel left college a year later, I didn't miss the opportunity to watch her fucking both boys and girls, witnessing her first games of bondage.

When Rachel told me all about her Master and her enslavement a few months ago, my friend became in my mind the protagonist of all my books on submission and slavery; always until the moment I reached my first orgasm, then, as Anna had guessed the night before, it was I who was subjected to and fucked by all those attractive and virile men.

As I remember all this and hold the whip in my hands, a new shiver runs through my body, I am about to whip my best friend, the person responsible for me being in this strange situation, now nothing more than a slave girl named Ruby; I'm looking forward to marking her skin with the blows of my whip, but suddenly I can't help but think about how I would feel being the one taking the blows while being tied up and exposed to the sight of any strangers.

"You will have the opportunity to feel the whip in your flesh," Yaiza tells me, reading my thoughts again; "Now it's time for you to have fun with Ruby."

I zoom in closer to Ruby and Turquoise and observe the elaborate restrictions to which they are subjected; Both slave girls are bent at the waist, supported by wooden structures lined with a shiny red leather to make them more comfortable, their hands and neck have been enclosed in a stocks preventing them from any movement and their mouths are closed by a ring gag that facilitates oral use by anyone who wishes to do so.

I stop the machine that is fucking Ruby's ass and remove the vibrator that torments her clit and then bring my hand closer to her pussy, after six hours of continuous arousal by the vibrator, the light touch of my fingers makes Rachel's body tremble, I go to search her clit with my fingers, but Yaiza interrupts me, "Slow down Taylor, don't go messing everything up, these have to beg us before we let them, I'll show you how; But first, let's dress appropriately for these games."

Yaiza takes me by the hand and takes me to the closet and for the third time in less than six hours she begins to undress me and choose my clothes as if I were not capable of doing it, while Yaiza dresses me, she does not miss the opportunity to caress my tits and play with her fingers in my pussy. When she finishes dressing me, she places me in front of the mirror so I can see me well.

If a few hours ago I was aroused by the sight of the woman reflected in the mirror, now I feel slightly frightened by what I see; boots up to the top of my thighs with a four inches heel; gloves up to the forearms; a corset that Yaiza has tightened too much for my liking making my boobs look two sizes too big and panties with a zipper in front; all of shiny black leather, make up my outfit, giving me the look of a dangerous Dominatrix.

While I continue admiring my reflection, Yaiza stands next to me and I can see her in the mirror without turning around, she must have taken the opportunity to get dressed while I recreated myself fascinated with my reflection, and I must say that she is magnificent; She is covered from neck to toe by a shiny black latex suit with five inches platform shoes, only her tits and pussy are not covered by black latex, but by a transparent latex that allows her ringed nipples to be seen perfectly.

We re-enter the arcade and Yaiza stops the machine that is fucking Turquoise's ass, then we move both machines against one of the walls of the room to have more room to play.

"Take off Turquoise's gag," Yaiza orders me, "And let's see how she reacts."

I stand in front of Turquoise and it takes me a few seconds to get the ring gag out of her mouth, at first it is difficult for her to speak and grabbing a bottle of water from a nearby table I bring it to her mouth giving her a drink slowly, after drinking almost all the water in the Turquoise bottle she can now speak perfectly.

"Thanks for the water Lady Pryde, now please can you let this slut orgasm?" she says with a pleading look.

Before I can answer her, Turquoise lets out a scream and when I look at Yaiza I see that she is spanking her ass several times, "It's not Lady Pryde you have to ask for orgasm, bitch," she yells at her unloading another series of blows.

Turquoise closes her eyes and I notice how her face twitches with rage, she is one of the richest and most famous actresses in the world, and one of the most desired women by both men and women, and now she is forced to beg a young woman barely of age to let her, I have the feeling that this situation is not the one I had in mind when she came to the Palace and that feeling makes me tremble again as I realize that I will soon no longer have control over my decisions, although I doubt very much that I have any control over them right now.

"Please, Lady Yaiza, let me cum," Turquoise finally begs, surrendering to pleasure.

I smile as I see how Yaiza begins to play with the handle of the whip inside Turquoise's pussy, the slave girls' moans of pleasure begin to be heard in the playroom as she approaches orgasm, suddenly Yaiza pulls the whip out of the slave girls' pussy and hits her again this time on her tits, "Not Turquoise yet, there's a lot of night ahead."

I look at Turquoise's face tense for not having reached orgasm, and on her lips I can read a new silent plea to allow her to, ignoring Turquoise I direct my gaze to Yaiza, who gestures for me to stand behind Ruby while she stands in front of her face to remove the gag, "I hope you'll be her Taylor, you know everything I had prepared to do with you;" Yaiza tells me as she removes the gag from Ruby's mouth.

As soon as Ruby sees her mouth freed, she starts screaming, "You're all bastards who are going to pay me back, it's Taylor who should be here in my place while I play with her, she's just an arrogant bitch and a prude who thinks she's better than the others. The only difference between us is that I indulge my passions, while she is content to fantasize by reading her books or spying while others fuck."

I'm surprised to hear Ruby say that she knew I was spying on her in college, the rest of the words that come out of her mouth are the ones I expected to hear after what I found out this afternoon, although that doesn't make me feel any less hurt and start hitting Ruby's ass over and over again making her scream, when after a strong blow I lower my gaze to Ruby's ass and see it full of marks, I get scared throwing the whip to the ground.

Even though I've stopped hitting Rubí, her screams are still playing in the room and I soon realize that Yaiza is still hitting her tits and yelling at her, "You're a silly bitch Ruby, you can't even imagine what Lady Frost is going to do to you when she finds out about this, a year of training as a slave girl to end up behaving like this, you're going to be very lucky if she ever lets you out of the walls of this Palace, but she doesn't give you Ahmed to enjoy playing with you."

I don't know who this Ahmed is, but as soon as Yaiza says her name Ruby starts crying and begging, "Not Ahmed, please Lady Yaiza, don't give me Ahmed, I'll do whatever you ask of me."

Yaiza stops hitting Rubí and begins to caress her face with a tenderness that didn't seem possible a few seconds ago, "Don't worry, red, but it's not me you have to beg, tonight your Mistress is Lady Pryde, it's her you have to beg for;" she says looking at me.

Ruby hesitates for a few seconds, but at the end she starts pleading, "Please Lady Pryde, fuck me, fuck me my ass, do whatever you want, but I need to cum."

I don't really know how to react to Ruby's pleas, and again it has to be Yaiza who helps me take the step, she hands me some chains with three tweezers and some built-in weights, then she puts on a strap-on and starts fucking Turquoise without saying a word. It takes me a few seconds to understand the function of the clamps and chains, when I do, I attach the clamps to Ruby's nipple rings and clitoris and as I release them, the weight stretches the rings making her scream in pain.

I kneel between Ruby's legs and start sucking her pussy focusing on her clit, with just two touches of my tongue, Ruby's orgasm explodes in my mouth, although that doesn't stop me; I've been wanting to enjoy my friend's pussy for years, even though I always imagined it would be a romantic and passionate moment, not in this forced and violent way.

Next to me I hear Turquoise's moans of pleasure as she reaches orgasm, ignoring them I decide to join my fingers to my tongue inside Ruby's pussy, I don't know how much time passes, but the orgasms of the two slave girls follow one after the other, until they beg us again, although this time the pleas are for us to stop.

When I get tired of playing with Ruby's pussy, Yaiza helps me up from the floor and places a strap-on like hers around my waist, silently she begins to pour a thick paste on both my strap and hers, spreading it over the entire length of the huge cocks; I'm going to ask her what that pasta is. But before I do, she brings the tube up to my face and I can read ginger; I don't know exactly what it is, but with everything I've discovered about Yaiza these days I'm sure it must be something perverted that the two slave girls won't like.

We each stand behind our slave girl and aim the straps at her pussy, I let Yaiza be the first, and as soon as the strap enters Turquoise's pussy again, she starts screaming and begging. Seeing Turquoise's reaction, I smile and push my strap into Ruby's pussy who immediately starts screaming and begging as well as her fellow slave girl.

Lesbians say that one of the advantages of being fucked by a woman with a strap, is that the erection does not disappear and they can be fucked for hours; although I am sure that our two slave girls are looking forward to this torture ending as soon as possible.

When I get tired of fucking Ruby's pussy, a while ago Yaiza stopped fucking Turquoise and put the gag back on her and connected the fucking machine between her thighs, although this time with a double cock to fuck her pussy and her ass, while I sit on a chair to recover from all the sensations I experienced, Yaiza does with Ruby what she just did with Turquesa, then she takes me by the hand and we leave the games room together.

As soon as the wall closes leaving the two slave girls locked up again with their sexual torture, Yaiza comes up to me and kisses me passionately, "You have behaved very well Lady Pryde, in other circumstances you would have been a great Mistress, but I think now is the time to go to sleep for a while;" she tells me as she takes off the leash and begins to undress me.

In a few moments I'm completely naked and Yaiza turns around to leave the room, not knowing very well because I grab her hand and turn her towards me, "Please Yaiza, I need to cum;" I say looking into her eyes without thinking that my gaze must not look very different from the one Ruby and Turquoise had a few hours ago.

I don't have to repeat my plea twice, Yaiza pushes me on the bed and places herself between my thighs bringing her tongue and fingers to my pussy, soon I start moaning with pleasure, and I can't help but think that, until twenty four hours ago, I hadn't had an orgasm for almost three years thanks to someone else, but since the orgasm that Anna ripped out of me in my apartment, I've had more than a dozen of them thanks to Yaiza.

Once again controlling my pleasure, Yaiza plays with me by taking me to the edge again and again until she allows me to between screams of pleasure. When I think it's all over, Yaiza places the tip of the strap with which she fucked Turquoise at the entrance of my pussy, "Don't worry Taylor, I'm going to make you enjoy it a lot."

I look down and see how the fake cock starts to enter my pussy stretching it completely, it's bigger than any of the cocks I've ever fucked before and I feel just like the night I lost my virginity; To make the situation worse, I suddenly start to feel a strange itching sensation inside me, seeing my reaction Yaiza smiles, "I'm sorry honey, there must still be traces of ginger, in a few seconds you won't notice it;" she tells me while still pushing in my pussy.

If this is what it feels like with a few leftover ginger, I can't imagine what Turquoise and Ruby must have felt, and I can't help but smile at the thought that I have to fuck my friend again. Soon, as Yaiza has told me, I stop feeling the itching and forget everything, starting to move my hips to Yaiza's rhythm, reaching another intense orgasm.

After a while being fucked by Yaiza, I close my eyes and try to imagine that it is Caleb who is on top of me with his cock buried in my pussy, but unfortunately for me Yaiza decides to stop after taking me to the third orgasm, she takes off the strap as soon as she gets out of my pussy and lies on the bed next to me to hug me, "It's time to go to sleep, little Cinderella, soon the clock will strike twelve,'" she says, still giving me tender kisses.

Despite the meaning of Yaiza's words, I can't help but smile at the comparison and snuggle up against her, quickly falling asleep.

I wake up not knowing what time it is, although I soon see that it's still night, it's only been a few hours since I fell asleep, Yaiza is no longer in bed next to me, and I stretch putting a silly smile on my face, despite having been fucking Ruby for several hours and then getting fucked by Yaiza, I don't feel tired, on the contrary, I feel more relaxed than I have been in a long time.

My stomach rumbles from hunger, I was too aroused during dinner and barely ate anything, I grab a white silk nightgown from the closet without worrying about putting on panties and I head towards the door of the room, although first I hear some noises coming from the hidden room where Yaiza and I have been fucking Ruby and Turquoise, and I imagine that Yaiza is still playing with them, "That girl is insatiable!" I say to myself, smiling and remembering everything we have done just a few hours ago.

Without having the remotest idea where the kitchen is, I go downstairs to the ground floor and start looking for the kitchen, after ten minutes opening doors I finally find it. When I open the fridge I find it full of sweets, I take a cake and when I bite into it the cream inside shoots out staining my face and nightgown, when I see myself reflected in one of the mirrors with my whole face stained white, I can't help but remember what happened a few hours ago and I continue to taste the cake imagining that it is Master Anderson's cock that I have in my mouth, I don't really know why, as soon as I finish the cake I take a bottle of milk and start drinking from it, letting the white liquid drip through my lips until it wets my body.

By the time I realize what I'm doing, the fabric of my silk nightgown has stuck to my body, and my nipples are transparent as if I'm not wearing anything, I drop the bottle on the floor and run out of the kitchen.

I run up the stairs, but I immediately realize that I have lost myself in that huge Palace and I don't know how to go back to my room, a little scared I start to walk through the corridors opening the doors carefully so as not to disturb anyone, after opening several doors, opening one more and looking inside, I see a young woman tied to an office desk, her arms and legs tied with ropes to the legs of the table, and a red ball gag prevents her from speaking.

Instead of leaving, curiosity gets the better of me and I open the door a little more, as I do I see the driver who brought me to the Palace hitting the young woman's ass and back with a leather whip with several tails, the driver is also naked and shows a considerable erection, before I realize it, he puts down the whip and starts fucking the young woman with hard shoves.

I know I should leave before he sees me, but again I'm aroused again and I bring a hand to my pussy and stick two fingers inside looking for my clit; It doesn't take long for my pussy to be soaked and I can't stop a moan from escaping my mouth causing the driver to look out the door and see me.

I don't know if the driver recognizes me when he sees me, but a smile appears on his lips and he doesn't stop fucking the tied young woman despite my presence, I'm still completely hypnotized by the situation, and I don't realize that I've entered the room and I'm a few meters away from the driver and the young woman.

"Come and kneel at my feet, bitch!" the driver orders in a firm voice, "As soon as I'm done fucking this whore, you'll take her place."

Although I try to stay still, my feet seem to move on their own until I get closer to the driver, at the moment I find myself kneeling less than a meter from him, and I watch hypnotized as his cock enters and exits violently over and over again from the young woman's pussy. A few seconds later I notice how the driver's body tenses and he lets out a grunt and begins to release his load of cum.

I still don't react when the driver pulls his cock out of the helpless girl's pussy and grabs me by the hair and forces me to place myself between the young woman's legs, "You're going to clean my cum from the slave girl's pussy before you take her place;" the driver tells me hitting my face with his flaccid cock.

Something seems to wake up inside me and I try to resist, but the strong grip of the driver prevents me from separating my face from the young woman's pussy, then I notice a strong pain in my ass while the driver yells at me again, "Slut, I told you to clean that slave girl's pussy, do it or you won't be able to sit down in a week."

Wanting to avoid more blows I start to put my tongue in the pussy of the tied young woman trying to get all the cum of the driver from inside her, I don't know if the slave girl has cum while the driver fucked her, but as soon as my tongue moving in her pussy meets her clitoris explodes in an intense orgasm and I am forced to swallow the liquids product of the orgasm along with the cum of the driver.

I'm so engrossed in the slave girl's pussy, I don't realize the driver has freed my head until I hear him speak again, "Enough bitch, my cock is ready for you to enjoy."

Hearing the voice of the driver I withdraw from the slave girl's pussy and turn my head towards him, as I do so I feel how his cock hits my face again, although now it is completely hard again, when I see it I can't help but get scared, a few hours ago I could see the cocks of all the Masters while they fucked their slaves and none of them were a size similar to the one in front of me.

With quick movements the driver unties the slave girl and lifts me off the ground by placing my hands above my head; the slave girl goes to one of the walls of the room and grabs some leather fists that she quickly places on my wrists and ankles, the next thing the slave girl does is remove the gag from her mouth and place it in mine. I try to say something, but that gesture only makes it easier for her to place the gag deep in my mouth and hold it behind my head.

The gag is stained and soaked with the slave girl's saliva and another thick, salty liquid that I soon recognize as the driver's semen, I try to protest when I notice how the driver pushes me on the table; as his strong hand holds me in that position, the slave girl firmly hooks my ankles to the legs of the table and my wrists to the same chains that until a few minutes ago held her to her, leaving me completely defenseless against what the driver wants to do to me.

I don't have to wait long until I feel two huge fingers make their way into my pussy, "You're completely wet bitch;" the driver tells me, "The Princes hardly let me play with their slave girls, they say I'm too rough with them, only when they want to punish any of them do they hand them over to my care;" he adds moving his fingers inside my pussy.

"I've brought a lot of sluts eager to submit to the Prince here;" the driver keeps talking to me, "But when I saw you during the trip I thought you were different, that you weren't going to submit to him, instead here you are walking half-naked around the Palace looking for someone to fuck that wet pussy and that narrow ass, well I have to tell you that you have found it slut;" he says giving me a hard spanking.

I feel how the driver's fingers leave my pussy leaving me empty, and I start to beg uselessly through the gag to keep masturbating, I'm very excited waiting for that huge cock to enter my pussy, but the next thing the driver does manages to scare me a lot.

At the same time that I notice how something makes its way into my ass, I feel how a cold liquid accompanies it, "Fuck how narrow!" shouts the driver, "If it weren't for the fact that it is impossible for the Prince to let a virgin ass pass without wearing it, I would swear that no cock has ever entered here before;" the driver continues to say while he adds another finger and opens my ass more than the anal plug that Yaiza placed on me did.

I start crying inconsolably when the driver's fingers come out of my ass and something huge is placed at his entrance trying to break through, luckily a voice sounds in the room making everything stop.

"Stop, Ahmed, that slave girl is not available for your use, yet;" I hear Yaiza say, "Untie her and retire to your rooms;" she continues, ordering the driver and the slave girl.

Immediately the slave girl releases my wrists and ankles from the table, although she does not remove the restraints, she helps me to my feet and looks at me with a smile before leaving the room behind the driver.

I stand still waiting for what Yaiza is going to do, who comes smiling to give me a kiss through the gag. "We'd better go back to the room Taylor, I don't know what Caleb would have done to me if I didn't get there in time to prevent you from receiving Ahmed's loving care."

Yaiza places my hands in front of me and closes the restraints and then pulls me out of the room, in a few minutes we are back in my room; As soon as I enter she rips my silk nightgown running her fingers over my sticky breasts, "I'd like to lick all that candy off your body, but it's time for you to rest, tomorrow we all have a very long day ahead of us."

Yaiza lays me down on the bed like a child and before I know it she's fastened the restraints of my wrists to the head of the bed with long chains, so I can't move from the bed, although I can turn around, "I'm sorry Taylor, it's for your safety, I don't want you to walk around the palace by yourself again, all the women in the Palace except Anna and I are free to use by any man who finds them, and if I don't tie you up I don't think you'll be able to keep your hands away from your pussy, good night;" she says, removing my gag before giving me a kiss on the lips.

I'm about to say something to Yaiza, but in the end I shut up, she's very capable of putting the gag back on me so she doesn't say anything. I try to fall asleep without thinking about anything that happened in the last few hours; Although I have a feeling it's going to be a very long night.

Unable to fall asleep after a while in bed, I manage to take the TV remote and turn it on, after looking for something to watch for a while, the only thing I find is a channel with porn movies, I decide to put one of them on and I am not surprised to discover that it is about girls sold as slave girls to a harem.

The film begins with an auction of slave girls, several young women are sold without the camera noticing them for a few seconds until they are handed over to their new owners who tilt them on some tables and fuck them immediately

The next young woman to go up to the auction must be the protagonist of the film, as the camera begins to focus carefully on her body, starting with her shaved pussy and going up her firm belly and her small tits until it ends up in a beautiful face, I don't know if it's my imagination, but the young woman shown now in the film has a great resemblance to Yaiza, and the words of the auctioneer introducing her with that name confirm my impressions, in a few minutes Yaiza is sold to an elegantly dressed man who puts on a necklace with a leash and guides her on the way to a beautiful palace that can be seen at the top of the city.

As soon as they arrive at the palace, the man locks Yaiza in a trap and waits for several minutes at her side until a door opens and another naked man whose face is not visible enters the room and stands behind the young woman.

The image of the film goes black for a few seconds and when it resumes I can see the naked man resting a branding iron on Yaiza's left thigh, who begins to scream terrifyingly when she feels the heat in her body; I try to turn off the TV, but the remote seems to have disappeared and I have no choice but to continue watching the movie; the slave mark that you see on the skin of the Yaiza from the movie when the iron is removed looks like the same one I saw this afternoon on the thigh of the real Yaiza while we were showering, but I can't look any further as the man stands behind the slave girl and starts fucking her until he cums in her pussy.

When the man stands up after fucking the slave girl and the camera focuses on his face, I scream at the sight of Caleb, who again picks up the branding iron from the coals and approaches another young woman chained in the same position as Yaiza, while Caleb approaches with the marking iron in his hand, the camera focuses the image on the young woman's face and I gasp for breath; although Caleb's voice on TV prevents me from screaming, "Don't worry Taylor, it's only going to hurt for a few moments, then I assure you that my cock in your pussy will make you extremely happy."

When Caleb puts the iron on my thigh, I feel the heat in my body and scream as if it was me who was being marked, then I wake up covered in sweat and see Yaiza standing in the middle of the room, "'I'm sorry I scared you Taylor, but it's going to be nine in the morning and I guess you'll want to do something boring before you become Caleb's slave girl."

As soon as Yaiza releases my hands from the headboard of the bed, I bring one of them to my butt to check that there is no mark, I am tempted to tell my dream to the young woman, but I desist from the attempt and instead I grab her face giving her a hot kiss, "I want you to fuck me again Yaiza, I need to cum in your mouth!"

Yaiza grabs my hand and takes me to the shower, when I wait for her to mess with me to fuck me, she opens a closet and hands me three small boxes, I open the first one and inside there is a butt plug a little bigger than the one I took yesterday afternoon, in the second box there is a metal vibrator, and in the third a strap of a similar size to the one she used to fuck me the night before, but full of bumps.

"You know what to do with the butt plug," Yaiza tells me, "Then I want you to play with the vibrator and hold the orgasm for ten minutes, if you do I'll fuck you with this strap," she adds smiling.

Although I'm very excited and want to, I'm tired of Yaiza's games and yelling at her I throw the three boxes on the floor; "I don't need you, get out of here and tell Caleb I'm not leaving the room until twelve, I don't want to go on with these games."

Yaiza moves away from me a little and I think she's going to leave, but she moves quickly and taking my hands she lifts them above my head and taking advantage of the fact that I'm still wearing the leather restraints, she ties them to chains hanging from the ceiling that I hadn't seen before, "You're a fool Taylor, I'm preparing you for Caleb without anyone asking me, since Ruby showed him your photo a few months ago, he hasn't stopped thinking about you, he's obsessed with you, not to say in love, you don't know what it cost him yesterday not to strangle Master Anderson and then throw you on the table and fuck you to claim you as his;" Yaiza yells at me.

"Go ahead Taylor, if you think you're ready to get Caleb's cock in your virgin ass, don't use the butt plug; If you think that when you're a slave girl you're going to be able to as you please, perfect, I'll leave; although you might prefer that I let Anna be in charge of your training;" Yaiza keeps telling me.

Exhausted by the tension and excitement I burst into tears, "I'm sorry Yaiza, forgive me, this is too much for me, I've never felt like this, I'm always excited, you're driving me crazy with those damn aphrodisiacs;" I say through tears.

Yaiza lets out a laugh and brings her fingers to my wet pussy, "This is not due to any aphrodisiac Taylor, we have deceived you, this is what your body and mind desire, you have suppressed your desire for a long time and now we have awakened it;" she whispers to me as I cum on her fingers.

Without touching me more than necessary, Yaiza soaps my body and showers me, before letting go of my hands, Yaiza places the butt plug on my ass, filling me completely, when she lets me go she leaves the bathroom and the room, leaving me to dress alone for the first time since I arrived at the Palace. I put on a dress similar to the one from the previous afternoon, but in blue and I leave the room to find Yaiza waiting for me in the hallway.

Without saying a word to each other we go down to breakfast and I am surprised to find that not all the bondage and slavery games practiced by the Masters consist of whips and chains; when we get to the main hall, we see how Sapphire descends another staircase next to Master Danvers, and it is a true heavenly vision for anyone who looks at her: dressed in a black silk naughty that leaves her nipples and pussy exposed, she wears a strip of black silk covering her face to avoid being recognized, her necklace and the leash by which Master Danvers drags her, and the restraints that bind her wrists and ankles, seem to be made of silk as well.

Yaiza sees my look of surprise and comes up to me to whisper, "Although it looks like silk, it is an industrial fabric, and I assure you that they are much stronger than chains, and are much sexier and more discreet, maybe Caleb will let you wear something similar, although he is much more traditional and enjoys making his slave girls wear beautiful chains."

I can't help but feel a shiver of pleasure as I hear Yaiza talk about Caleb's tastes, but I ignore her and continue walking to the dining room where they are already waiting for us for breakfast.

While we have breakfast I miss Caleb's presence, I check that Opal is not there either, and I smile when I see that Ruby and Turquoise have already been freed and if they have come down to breakfast, Ruby who has not even looked at me, is attending to Lady Frost, while Turquoise who does not seem to have a fixed Master, is attending to Master Summers in the absence of his slave girl.

As soon as we finished breakfast, I ask Yaiza about Opalo; instead of answering me, she grabs my hand and leads me to another of the rooms of the Palace. When Yaiza opens the door, I expect to find a orgy with Opal as the protagonist, but instead what is happening in the living room is a very normal lingerie photo shoot.

The next half hour, Opalo, or rather Niama as Yaiza has told me I should call her for the duration of the photo shoot, poses with several sets of sexy lingerie that barely cover her extraordinary body; every time she changes outfits I feel that I get more aroused and I can't help but remember the night before when Opal moaned with pleasure while being fucked in full view of everyone on the table by her Master.

Shortly before the end of the photo shoot, while some lights change, Yaiza and I go over to talk to Niama, who greets us very affectionately, "You surprised us all last night;" Niama tells me making me red with embarrassment, "But don't worry we have all been through this on our first visit to the Palace, then you get used to it, plus with a body like yours, you have nothing to be ashamed of;" Niama adds as she starts to undress in front of us to put on another set of lingerie.

I can't help but admire Niama's perfect body, one of the most photographed and desired in the world and that I now enjoy naturally, when Niama finishes dressing she catches me looking at her and smiles, "Why don't you try on an outfit and pose with me for some photos, you will have a great time;" she tells me offering me a sexy set of red lingerie.

I'm going to reject Niama's offer, but Yaiza pushes me towards her and in a few seconds between the two of them they undress me and help me put on my lingerie. Before I know it, I'm lying next to Niama on a bed posing for photographers. If any of the members of the photography team are surprised by my presence, no one says anything, and the next half hour I share a photo shoot with one of the best models in the world.

While the photography team collects everything, I lie down on the bed and stretch smiling, "It has been magnificent Niama, I would never have imagined something like this, I don't know how I am going to be able to thank you for this experience, ask me what you want;" I say as I watch her talk to Yaiza.

When I see how Niama whispers something in Yaiza's ear and she nods her head, I begin to regret the expression I have used in a place like this.

Neither Yaiza nor Niama say anything to me until the photography team leaves the room, then Yaiza approaches the bed and sits down next to me, "Opal wants to play with you for a while, and she has asked my permission to do so, you are still a free woman and you have the last word;" she tells me playing with the strap of my lingerie.

I look at Niama and I understand that when Yaiza has referred to her again as Opal, she is back in her role as a slave girl, she has stripped naked again and when I see her in all her splendor I can't help but remember the comment that Rachel made to me at the dinner that gave rise to all this about Opalo's skillful tongue; I barely think about it for a few moments and shake my head in the affirmative.

Opal lies between my legs and pushing my panties aside she begins to lick my pussy, when her tongue touches my clit I notice a strange sensation, but I ignore her before the pleasure that comes to me, soon Yaiza joins Opal and begins to lick my nipples and kiss my neck, "Do you like Opal's piercing? The first time she used her tongue pierced in my pussy I cum in less than two minutes;" she tells me while kissing me.

Opal lifts the face of my pussy and sticks out her tongue to show me the piercing that adorns it, soon Yaiza and Opalo's caresses are too much for me, and I start stringing together orgasms until they get tired of playing with me. As soon as Opal gets out from between my legs, Yaiza places leather cuffs on her wrists held together by a chain, and the slave collar with a leash, which she uses to carry her to Master Summers.

When Yaiza comes back I ignore her and continue lying on the bed, I have no intention of moving, I am exhausted by the pleasure; Yaiza sits down next to me and gives me a kiss on the lips, "I'm sorry Taylor;" she says as she breaks the kiss.

I don't know what Yaiza means and I sit up to ask her, then I hear a clock ring and when it finishes ringing I understand Yaiza's words, it's twelve o'clock in the afternoon and from this moment on Caleb can enslave me at any time he wants.

I look at Yaiza and she shakes her head and says, "I don't know Taylor, I don't know what Caleb is planning to do with you, or when he's going to enslave you, but I think it's best for you to behave normally until the time comes."

I decide to listen to Yaiza and after putting on the dress again we go to the garden, to a huge pool where several girls are bathing naked, "This place is forbidden to men, only Caleb has access;" Yaiza tells me as she undresses and jumps into the water splashing the other girls.

I look at Yaiza swimming and playing with the other girls, and I am surprised to see her behaving like a normal young woman, even though her playmates are slave girls; I take off my dress and jump into the pool, joining them and relaxing for the first time in the last two days.

Time passes without any news until Anna arrives and stands at the edge of the pool, "Yaiza, Taylor, we are waiting for you to eat, wear casual clothes;" she tells us without taking her eyes off my naked body.

Anna leaves and Yaiza gets out of the pool teasing her sister, "A good cock is what she needs, or someone to tie her up and fuck her until she begs;" she says adding some swearing, "Fucking Ice Queen."

Yaiza gets dressed quickly and throws my dress at me, "Let's not keep her waiting, I don't think you want to see her angry, not even I'm safe from being spanked by her;" she tells me with a look that makes me understand that she is not joking.

When we arrive at the dining room, the rest of the guests are already seated at the table; Master Summers with Opal; Master Danvers with Sapphire; Master Anderson with Emerald and Lady Frost with Ruby, all slave girls kneeling naked at the feet of their Masters, only Caleb is standing between two empty chairs, one of them with Turquoise kneeling to one side.

It is at that moment that I am aware of the situation, Caleb has decided to enslave me in front of all the guests; Yaiza caresses my arm gently as she approaches the table and sits in place clutching the Turquoise chain.

Caleb walks up to me and stands a couple of feet away, "Get naked!" he commands without any emotion in his voice.

It only takes me a few seconds to drop my dress to the floor and take off my panties and sneakers, leaving my body still wet and shiny from the pool water for all to see, Caleb comes a little closer to me and closes a necklace around my neck and then hooks a chain and pulls me to the table. Before sitting down he places me in front of the table and addresses the rest of the guests, "Until Monday at eight o'clock in the evening this is my slave girl Amber, on Saturday night she will be the star of our party, until that moment she is ours to enjoy as we wish."

Caleb sits in his chair and I kneel next to him without him having to say anything to me, when he caresses my cheek with his hand before starting to eat I am about to reach orgasm, but I remember Yaiza's words that a slave girl should not without her Master's permission and I manage to hold on, from now on I'm just another slave girl in Prince Caleb's Palace.

Continue...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 2):
Ferdtimerider