Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 5

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 5

Post by jessmartin »

The Master - Ch. 5 - In the Hands of Yaiza
Are you okay Taylor?” I hear someone say.

My breathing continues to accelerate due to the nightmare, and I try to sit up in bed completely forgetting that I am chained to the headboard, the little I am able to move allows me to observe Yaiza standing in the middle of the room.

“I'm sorry to scare you Taylor, but it's going to be nine o'clock in the morning and I suppose you'll want to do something boring before you become Caleb's slave girl,” she says, smiling.
As soon as Yaiza releases my hands from the headboard of the bed, I quickly bring one of them to my butt to check that there really is no branded, for a few moments I am tempted to tell Yaiza my dream, but I give up the attempt and instead I grab her face giving her a warm kiss, “I want you to fuck me again Yaiza, I need to cum in your mouth!”

Yaiza grabs my hand and takes me to the shower, when I wait for her to mess with me to fuck me, she opens a closet and hands me three small boxes, I open the first one and inside there is a butt plug a little bigger than the one I took yesterday afternoon, in the second box there is a metal vibrator, and in the third a strap of a similar size to the one she used to fuck me the night before, but full of bumps.

“You know what to do with the plug,” Yaiza tells me, “Then I want you to play with the vibrator and hold the orgasm for ten minutes, if you do I'll fuck you with this strap,” she adds smiling as she walks away from me again.

Although I'm very excited and desperately need to, I'm tired of Yaiza's games and yelling at her I throw the three boxes on the floor; “I don't need you, get out of here and tell Caleb that if he wants anything from me to come and get me in the room, I'm not going to get out of here, or continue with these games.”

Yaiza moves away from me a little and I think she's going to leave, but she moves quickly and taking my hands she lifts them above my head and taking advantage of the fact that I'm still wearing the leather restraints, she ties them to chains hanging from the ceiling that I hadn't seen before, “You're a fool Taylor, I'm preparing you for Caleb without anyone asking me, since Ruby showed him your photo a few months ago, he hasn't stopped thinking about you, he's obsessed with you, not to say in love, you don't know what it cost him yesterday not to strangle Master Anderson and then throw you on the table and fuck you to claim you as his;” Yaiza yells at me.

“Go ahead Taylor, if you think you're ready to get Caleb's cock in your virgin ass, don't use the butt plug; If you think that when you're a slave girl you're going to be able to as you please, perfect, I'll go away and leave you alone; although you might prefer that I let Anna be in charge of your training;” Yaiza keeps telling me.

Exhausted by the tension and excitement I burst into tears, “I'm sorry Yaiza, forgive me, this is too much for me, I've never felt like this, I'm always excited, you're driving me crazy with those damn aphrodisiacs;” I say through tears.

Yaiza lets out a laugh and brings her fingers to my wet pussy, “This is not due to any aphrodisiac Taylor, we have deceived you from the beginning, this is what your body and mind desire, you have suppressed your desire for a long time and now we have awakened it;” she whispers to me as I cum in her fingers.

Without touching me more than necessary, Yaiza soaps my body and showers me, before letting go of my hands, Yaiza places the butt plug on my ass, filling me completely, when she lets me go, she leaves the bathroom and the room, leaving me to dress alone for the first time since I arrived at the Palace. I put on a dress similar to the one from the previous afternoon, but in blue and I leave the room to find Yaiza waiting for me in the hallway.

Without saying a word to each other we went down to breakfast and although I think I have seen it all, I am surprised to find that not all the slavery and bondage games practiced by the Masters consist of whips and chains; As Yaiza and I arrive at the main hall, we see how Sapphire descends another staircase with Master Danvers, and it is a true heavenly vision for anyone who looks at her: dressed in a black silk naughty that leaves her nipples and pussy exposed, she wears a strip of black silk covering her face to avoid being recognized, her necklace and the leash by which Master Danvers drags her, and the restraints that bind her wrists and ankles, seem to be made of silk as well.

Yaiza sees my look of surprise and comes up to me to whisper, “Although it looks like silk, it is an industrially made fabric, and I assure you that it is much stronger than chains, and it is much sexier and more discreet, maybe Caleb will let you wear something similar, although he is much more traditional and enjoys making his slave girls wear beautiful chains.”

I can't help but feel a shiver of pleasure as I hear Yaiza talk about Caleb's tastes, but I ignore her and continue walking to the dining room where they are already waiting for us for breakfast.
While we have breakfast I miss Caleb's presence, I check that Opal is not there either, and I smile when I see that Ruby and Turquoise have already been released and have gone down to breakfast, Ruby who has not even looked at me, is attending to Lady Frost, making it clear to me that she is her Master and not Caleb, meanwhile Turquoise who does not seem to have a fixed Master, she is tending to Master Summers in the absence of his slave girl.

As soon as we finished breakfast, my curiosity led me to ask Yaiza about Opal; instead of answering me, Yaiza grabs my hand and leads me to another of the rooms of the Palace. When Yaiza opens the door, I expect to find an orgy of with Opal as the protagonist, but instead what is happening in the living room is a very normal lingerie photo shoot.

The next half hour, Opal, or rather Niama as Yaiza has told me I should call her for the duration of the photo shoot, poses with several sets of sexy lingerie that barely cover her extraordinary body; every time she changes outfits, I feel like I get more aroused and I can't help but remember the night before when Opal moaned with pleasure while being fucked in full view of everyone on the table by Master Summers.

Shortly before the end of the photo shoot, while some lights change, Yaiza and I go over to talk to Niama, who greets us very affectionately, “You surprised us all last night;” Niama tells me making me red with embarrassment, “But don't worry we have all been through this on our first visit to the Palace, then you get used to it, plus with a body like yours, you have nothing to be ashamed of;” Niama adds as she starts to undress in front of us to put on another set of lingerie.

I can't help but admire Niama's perfect body, one of the most photographed and desired in the world and that I now enjoy naturally, looking at her, her skin looks much darker than in the photos, giving her a much more exotic look, I keep looking at Niama and I realize that her nipples don't have the piercings that I could see at dinner two days ago, when I lower my gaze to Niama's pussy, she discovers me and smiles at me, making me stop looking at her in embarrassment. “Master Summers allows me to remove my piercings for photo shoots, although most of the time they remove them with photoshoots;” she says approaching me with a clothes hanger in her hand, “Why don't you try on this outfit and pose with me for some pictures, you'll have a great time;” she tells me offering me a sexy set of red lingerie.

I'm thinking about how to reject Niama's offer without offending her, but before I can answer Yaiza pushes me towards her and in a few seconds between the two of them they undress me and help me put on my lingerie. Before I know it, I'm lying next to Niama on a bed posing for photographers. If any of the members of the photography team are surprised by my presence, no one says anything, and the next half hour I share a photo shoot with one of the best models in the world.

While the photography team collects everything, I lie down on the bed and stretch smiling, “It has been magnificent Niama, I would never have imagined something like this, I don't know how I am going to be able to thank you for this experience, ask me what you want;” I say as I watch her talk to Yaiza.

When I see how Niama whispers something in Yaiza's ear and she nods her head, I begin to regret the expression I have used in a place like this.

Neither Yaiza nor Niama say anything to me until the photography team leaves the room, then Yaiza approaches the bed and sits down next to me, “Opal wants to play with you for a while, and has asked my permission to do so, you are still a free woman and you have the last word;” she tells me playing with the strap of my lingerie.

I look at Niama and understand that when Yaiza has referred to her again as Opal, she is back in her role as a slave girl, she has stripped naked again and when I see her in all her splendor I can't help but remember the comment that Rachel made to me at the dinner that gave rise to all this about Opal's skillful tongue; I barely think about it for a few moments and shake my head in the affirmative.

Opal lies between my legs and pushing my panties aside she begins to lick my pussy, when her tongue touches my clitoris I notice a strange sensation, but I ignore her before the pleasure that comes to me, soon Yaiza joins Opal and begins to lick my nipples and kiss my neck, “Do you like Opal's piercing?” she says without stopping kissing me, “The first time she uses her tongue pierced into my pussy I cum in less than three minutes.”

Opal lifts the face of my pussy and sticks out her tongue to show me the pearl-shaped piercing that adorns her, soon Yaiza and Opal's caresses are too much for me, and I start stringing together orgasms until they get tired of playing with me. As soon as Opal gets out from between my legs, Yaiza places leather cuffs on her wrists held together by a chain, and the slave collar with a leash, which she uses to carry her back to Master Summers.

When Yaiza comes back I ignore her and continue lying on the bed, I have no intention of moving, I am exhausted by the pleasure; Yaiza sits down next to me and gives me a kiss on the lips, “I'm sorry Taylor;” she says as she breaks the kiss.

I don't know what Yaiza means and I sit up to ask her, then I hear a clock ring and when it finishes ringing, I understand Yaiza's words, it's twelve o'clock in the afternoon and from this moment on Caleb can enslave me at any time he wants.

I look at Yaiza and she shakes her head and says, “I don't know Taylor, I don't know what Caleb is planning to do with you, or when he's going to enslave you, but I think it's best for you to behave normally until the time comes.”

I decide to listen to Yaiza and after we get dressed, she takes me by the hand and guides me to the gardens of the mansion. 'Let's go to the harem pool, no one will disturb us there,” she says, pointing to a beautifully decorated building.

Before reaching the pool, in a clear area of the gardens we find Emerald completely naked, carrying on her shoulders a wooden stick with two buckets full of water at each end, next to her, her Master holds a whip in his hand and orders her to go around it several times.

I'm going to stop to get a better look at her, but Yaiza signals me with her hand to keep moving forward a few meters.

“Master Anderson doesn't just fuck Emerald when he feels like it, he acts as a trainer, with some methods that are a bit extreme as you can see;” Yaiza whispers in my ear as we stand a few meters away from the couple.

Keeping silence we watched Emerald's training for a few more minutes, when Master Anderson orders her to rest, the young woman wastes no time and kneels at his feet and after thanking him brings his cock to her mouth.

Emerald stops sucking her Master's cock and gets on an exercise bike that instead of the saddle has a dildo of a considerable size that the young woman lodges in her pussy and then begins to pedal, I can't stop looking at Emerald's body glistening with sweat while the dildo goes in and out of her pussy, and I wonder what leads a young woman who has everything to give herself in that way to a man.

“If she loses her rhythm the dildo gives her a shock in her pussy,” Yaiza tells me, “Try it once out of curiosity and it's a hellish machine,” she adds imitating a gesture of pain.

I don't know if I believe Yaiza's words and I look again at Emerald who seems to be exhausted, I see how she is about to stand up and sit completely on the, when suddenly something seems to shake her body and she increases the pedaling pace again.

“You can't deny that Master Anderson's methods work,” Yaiza tells me, and remembering all of Emerald's victories in the last year, I can only nod my head while still looking at the couple.

We continue walking through the garden until we reach a huge pool with a beautiful waterfall, in which several girls are bathing naked, “This place is forbidden to men, only Caleb and some special guests have access;” Yaiza tells me as she undresses and jumps into the water splashing the other girls.

I look at Yaiza swimming and playing with the other girls, and I am surprised to see her behaving like a normal young woman, even though her playmates are slave girls; I don't think twice and taking off my dress I jump into the pool, joining them and relaxing for the first time in the last two days.

Time passes between fun games and relaxing in the sun, Yaiza and I are chatting leaning on the edge of the pool when we see Anna arrive and stand in front of us, “Yaiza, Taylor, we are waiting for you to eat, wear casual clothes;” she tells us while looking at my naked body.

Anna leaves and Yaiza gets out of the pool teasing her sister, “A good cock is what she needs, or someone to tie her up and fuck her until she begs;” she says adding some swearing, “Fucking Ice Queen.”

Yaiza gets dressed quickly and throws my dress at me, “Let's not keep her waiting, I don't think you want to see her angry, not even I'm safe from being spanked by her;” she tells me with a look that makes me understand that she is not joking.

When we arrive at the dining room, the rest of the guests are already seated at the table; Master Summers with Opal; Master Danvers with Sapphire; Master Anderson with Emerald and Lady Frost with Ruby, all slave girls kneeling naked at the feet of their Masters, only Caleb is standing between two empty chairs, one of them with Turquoise kneeling to one side.

It is at that moment that I am aware of the situation, Caleb has decided to enslave me in front of all the guests; Yaiza caresses my arm gently as she approaches the table and sits in place clutching the Turquoise chain.

Caleb walks up to me and stands a couple of feet away, “Get naked!” he commands without any emotion in his voice.

It only takes me a few seconds to drop my dress to the floor and take off my panties and sneakers, leaving my body still wet and shiny from the pool water for all to see, Caleb comes a little closer to me and closes a necklace around my neck and then hooks a chain and pulls me to the table. Before sitting down, he places me in front of the table and addresses the rest of the guests, “Until Monday at eight o'clock in the evening this is my slave girl Amber, on Saturday night she will be the star of our party, until that moment she is ours to enjoy as we wish.”

Caleb sits in his chair and I kneel next to him without him having to say anything to me, when he caresses my cheek with his hand before starting to eat I am about to reach orgasm, but I remember Yaiza's words that a slave girl should not without her Master's permission and I manage to hold on, from now on I'm just another slave girl in Prince Caleb's Palace.

Continue...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post:
Ferd