Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Venice Vacations 2

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Venice Vacations 2

Post by jessmartin »

Venice Vacations 2

While we have some ice cream, I explain to Uncle Francesco what I plan to do with my former classmates now turned into slave girls; my uncle does not interrupt me at any time and only when I finish speaking, he exposes me some of his thoughts and ideas.

When I called Uncle Francesco early in the afternoon to use his contacts to buy my classmates without them noticing until it was too late, I knew full well that some of my mother's family business, both in the United States and in Europe, was not legal, but what I knew was nowhere near what my uncle began to tell me on that terrace.

"As soon as I finished talking to you this afternoon I called your mother to tell her everything you intended to do;" my uncle tells me, making me feel uneasy about what my mother might think of all this. "After talking to her for a while, we decided it was time to tell you some things about the family business that sooner or later you were going to have to know;" my uncle adds in a serious and ceremonial tone.

It has always bothered me that tone that some people use with me thinking that I do not know things and I interrupt my uncle a little angry, "Get to the point uncle Francesco, I have known for years that the family businesses are trafficking in arms, drugs and God knows what else."

"The family has never dealt drugs!" my uncle tells me raising his voice a lot. "With the arms dealing you are right, the family started in World War II and we still maintain the activity, arms are the best way to pay some of our contacts for their exclusive goods;" he adds relaxing his voice again.

"As you well know, the origin of our family goes back to the eleventh century, when the Republic of Venice began to take control of trade in the Mediterranean, starting from a small flotilla of four Cocas soon the family fortune grew to become one of the most powerful and respected families of maritime trade in the Mediterranean;" my uncle tells me.

I am going to interrupt him, but he raises his hand and continues speaking, "I know that you know all this history since you were little, what you don't know is that the main merchandise with which the family traded in those early years were slaves; thanks to various trade agreements, for two hundred years they had a monopoly on the purchase and sale of slaves in the main ports of North Africa, the business has remained active until today, focusing in recent years exclusively on female slavery;" my uncle continues explaining to me.

Before we continue talking and watching me devour one ice cream after another, my uncle orders two plates of vermicelli con le vongole and a bottle of Sassicaia 1985, "I hope you like it;" he tells me. "It's your mother's favorite wine, she likes it so much she bought the winery for ten times its value;" he adds.

Until I hear my uncle order the food I am not aware that I haven't eaten anything since I had breakfast at the hotel this morning; we wait for the food and wine to be served before we continue talking.

"Your great-grandfather Enrico used during the second world war the resources and routes of the family to introduce arms and supplies to the resistance and to facilitate the landing of the allied troops; although he did not miss the opportunity that the conflict gave to acquire some unique goods, in those years he managed to unite all the families under his leadership taking control of all the slave girl trade in the Mediterranean."

"When your grandfather died, your mother was finishing college and had just met your father; we decided that I would take over the business in Europe and she would take over the business in the United States, becoming the head of the family;" my uncle continues to tell me.

"About ten years ago the five European organizations that controlled the slave girl trade got together to take the next step, thanks to bribery, blackmail and murder in two years Europe passed the laws of female slavery, and we divided the business of selling and processing the slave girls;" concludes my uncle.

When we finish talking, my uncle tells me that he has sent my new slave girls to the Processing Center that controls the family. The drive there is very short, I barely say a word processing all the information my uncle has told me.

It is almost eight o'clock in the evening when we arrive at the company offices, although there are several large processing halls, we head to a small warehouse integrated into the office building, "This area we use to process special goods, away from prying eyes;" my uncle tells me smiling.

As we enter the warehouse, I am surprised to observe my six classmates and Clara tied on wooden frames being attended to by several naked young women, as I look at their collars it is obvious to me that they are slave girls; "I hope you don't mind that the processing slave girls have started to prepare them;" my uncle tells me.

I can't help but look at the dozen or so slave girls moving around processing the seven young women who now belong to me; as I focus my gaze on them, I see how they all have their bodies wet and shiny after having been washed, their pussies have been thoroughly shaved and I smile as I watch them struggle with their restraints and try to protest in their gags every time any of the processing slave girls approach them.

Seeing my curious look, my uncle grabs my arm to bring us closer and begins to give me explanations, "The normal processing is carried out by hired personnel, both male and female, these slave girls you see here are some of the hundreds of slave girls owned by the family;" my uncle explains to me.

"According to the law, all the slave girls must have their whole body permanently shaved from the neck down and wear a tracking chip, if they stay in Europe they must wear the collar with the identification card, but as you take them to New York they will be tattooed with the bar code on the lower back; also our company when we process the slave girls we inject them with a contraceptive and an aphrodisiac that keeps them excited until the moment of the sale, which is usually three or four days later."

"In the case of your slave girls the effects are permanent unless you want to breed them;" adds my uncle, "The rest of the modifications you have told me about you can explain to them personally;" Uncle Francesco tells me smiling.

The processing slave girls pause waiting for my orders; first I approach Clara who looks at me with a mixture of fear and excitement, with one hand I grab her head and give her a kiss on the lips to which she responds shyly as I bring my other hand to her pussy finding it completely soaked; when I break the kiss and pull away from Clara, she keeps her mouth open looking for more.

"Easy sweetheart, nothing will happen to you;" I tell Clara as I stick two fingers in her pussy making her moan with pleasure. "'You are going to come to New York with me and continue your studies there, you are going to be my slave girl and my lover, I never imagined you could enjoy so much with a woman; plus you are going to help me tame these six bitches;' I tell her pointing to my classmates. "'Now they are going to put my brand on you so everyone will know who you belong to;" I add before bringing her to orgasm.

While one of the processing slave girls places a ball gag in Clara's mouth, another one of them gives her the two injections my uncle mentioned a few moments ago, and then brings me a small pistol; as I take it and pull the trigger, I see how a narrow metal bar comes out a few centimeters, at its end it has an epsilon inside a circle, as I hold the pistol tight the bar heats up until it becomes red hot.

I smile at the sight of the mark my uncle has designed for me and let the gun cool down, when it does I place it over Clara's shaved pussy and pull the trigger again, Clara's scream is drowned out by the gag, and the smell of burning flesh reaches my nose, after about ten seconds I release the trigger and withdraw the gun; quickly one of the slave girls applies a pigment to the mark so it acquires the red color I have asked for and then covers it with a dressing.

I remove Clara's gag and kiss her again to reassure her, "It's all over now sweetheart;" I say kissing her again. "We'll leave the piercing of your clitoris for tomorrow, now these slave girls will take you to rest;" I add signaling to one of the processing slave girls.

As I am about to walk away from Clara, her voice stops me, "Please Mistress, pierce me now, I want to be yours completely."

I look at one of the processing slave girls and confirm Clara's words with my head, as soon as she sees my signal, the slave girl acts quickly and after a couple of studied movements, Clara's clitoris is adorned with a small golden ring from which hangs a thin gold chain of about three inches.

I wait while the processing slave girls release Clara from her restraints, due to the pain of the branding and piercing plus the excitement of the orgasm my new slave girl is about to fall to the floor and has to be restrained until they bring a chair for her to sit on, "Let her rest for a while" I order. "Besides I want her to see what is going to happen next."

I approach my classmates, who are trying to scream and protest through their gags, "Remove their gags;" I order the processing slave girls, who quickly release the mouths of the six girls.

As soon as they have their mouths free from the gags, the girls begin to scream and protest, only Carol and Janet remain silent despite the situation.

"Please Emily, free us;" pleads Elena in tears.

"Don't do anything to us, please Emily;" asks Sofie. "It's all Mary's fault;" she adds looking at her friend.

"You don't have to do this;" Tracy tells me. "If you want money, our parents are very rich, we can give you anything you ask for;" she tells me softly, although I notice how her eyes are filled with hatred for me.

"Shut up all of you!" shouts Mary. "And stop begging that bitch, as soon as I call my father, he will take care of getting us out of here and make that bitch end up working in a brothel;" she adds keeping the calm that has always characterized her.

Without her having to say anything the processing slave girls begin to whip the six girls, "Silence bitches, a slave girl does not speak without the permission of her Master or Mistress;" they shout them in unison.

I wait for the processing slave girls to stop before I speak, "Hi bitches, in case you don't remember me, I'm Emily Carter, your classmate the last two years, although my real name is Emilia Carter-James Di Lorenzo, daughter of billionaire pharmacist Stephen Carter-James and shipping entrepreneur Lucia Di Lorenzo;" I tell my classmates smiling.

Although all my companions are daughters of millionaires, my parents with their respective businesses are among the fifty richest people in the world, as the sole heir to their fortunes, I am on my way to becoming one of the three richest people in the world. If my new slave girls were hoping to escape thanks to the money of their families, they have just discovered that with me there is no such option.

While the processing slave girls whip the six young girls again to silence their protests, I continue talking to them, "For a moment I thought that suffering humiliation by your partners would be lesson enough, but knowing you I know that even from that situation you were going to take advantage, after all except Sofie, Elena and Tracy who have been fucked by forty or fifty people and ended up enjoying it, the rest of you have not had such a bad time; Janet has had to suck a few cocks, but she has always boasted of being an expert at it, as for Mary and Carol seeing the amount of orgasms they have had, they can't deny that they have enjoyed the situation."

"Now as the bar code on your backs clearly says, you are legally my property, MY SLAVE GIRLS!!!, except for harming you permanently I can do whatever I want with you; I am tempted to leave you in the hands of my uncle Francesco and have him put you to work in one of his clubs or brothels, I am sure the clients would pay big money to fuck six American college girls, you were sure to spend all day with your legs spread wide open;" I tell them smiling.

"But I prefer you to go back to your life in New York, knowing that I am your mistress and that at any time I can do what I want with you;" I tell the six slave girls. "Besides, uncle Francesco also has brothels, strip clubs and even a Pony Girls farm for you to work there;" I add looking at my uncle who smiles at me with an accomplice look.

I notice how some tears begin to flow from the eyes of some of the slave girls when they hear my words; although that doesn't make me back down in my intentions; "It's time to start adorning your bodies;" I tell them approaching them.

First I turn to Elena and Tracy, the two busty blondes, ignoring their pleas, I give orders to the processing slave girls, "I want you to cut their hair like boys and put two big gold rings on their tits plus several rings closing their pussy, these sluts really enjoy a cock, from now on they will have to get used to being fucked only in the ass."

While the processing slave girls give the injections and piercing Elena and Tracy, I continue to explain to them what awaits them; "You can't have your hair any longer than they are going to leave it today, if you don't obey this order I will have your heads shaved and laser treated so it will never grow back, you will work every night in a strip club showing those beautiful tits and you will be paid for it, what you over do at the club is your business."

I look at my uncle Francesco who shakes his head affirmatively; paying the slave girls was his idea, not only am I enslaving them, by paying them to show off their bodies I am treating them like whores.

The next classmate I approach is Sofie, I signal to one of the processing slave girls who cuts the young girl's long brunette mane a little below her shoulders; "Relax Sofie, your hair will grow back, after all, the prettiest Pony Girls have two long manes to match, on weekends and vacation periods you will go to a farm in Florida, where you will be trained as a racing Pony Girl, when you compete I will let you wear a mask so no one will recognize you, I assure you that you will get your fill of being fucked by the studs on the farm;" I tell her while they put the injections and rings on her nipples and clitoris where the bells will hang when she is running.

To finish with Sofie, I choose two medium sized anal plugs, one of them for her to wear permanently, and the other to which the hair she just had cut will be attached for her to wear when she is on the farm.

As I approach the twins Carol and Janet, I doubt the decision I have made, it is the subject I have discussed most with my uncle Francesco and I am still not sure it is the right decision. Before explaining their future I instruct the slave girls to ring their nipples and clitoris and attach the three gold rings with fine matching chains.

I place myself in front of the twins and pull the new chains making their bodies tremble with pain, "I had thought of putting you to work doing lesbian duos in a BDSM club, but uncle Francesco has convinced me that the best thing for you is to work in an exclusive women's club, those rich old women are real perverts;" I tell the twins.

I finally position myself in front of Mary and pinch one of her nipples, "For you I have reserved the worst, slut;" I say to Mary. "You are going to be my mascot at the university, I had thought of having you fucked in any dark alley for a couple of dollars, but employing you as a whore at the Continental will be much better, although that prevents me from branding you too much, I can't leave you as a common whore and pretend to charge a thousand dollars a night to anyone who wants to fuck you;" I let out a loud laugh before continuing. "But don't worry Mary, I won't leave you alone, when the famous parties are held at the Continental, I'll take your friends to work there."

Hearing me talk about the Continental parties, all the girls begin to struggle, even Sofie and the twins who had been very submissive up to that point, struggle with their restraints. "I see you have heard of the Continental parties;" I say to the six girls. "Relax, it is unlikely that out of two hundred sluts that there are those party nights, any of your parents or siblings will choose you, your Mary yes you may be worried, I created that your father and older brother are regulars, and on a normal day there are barely a dozen sluts to choose from."

Mary breaks into disconsolate tears at my words and I approach her to wipe her tears with my fingers, "Don't cry Mary, I assure you it's not going to be that bad, your brother is a real stud, I spent two days unable to sit properly the first time we fucked, although what he likes most is to fuck asses, and of course only sluts are willing to get fucked by his huge nine inch cock, I hope I remember to tell him about you the next time I see him;" I continue talking to her to humiliate her even more.

Just when Mary thinks I am done with her, one of the processing slave girls takes a syringe and injects something into her clit, within seconds Mary starts screaming and pleading, "What have you done to me; please make it stop; I beg you; I will do anything you want; but stop this pain."

"It will pass in a few seconds;" I tell Mary, "I wanted to remove your clitoris so that you would never have an orgasm again, but uncle Francesco has told me that there are better formulas, that liquid we have injected you with has a similar effect to what we have injected your classmates with, it will make you permanently aroused, but it will prevent you from reaching orgasm, only by being anally fucked by huge cocks will you be able to reach orgasm;" I add at Mary's desperation.

"Are you telling me I have to fuck my brother to have an orgasm?" Mary yells at me. "'You're such a fucking b...'

I slap Mary's face making her lip bleed; "Hush bitch, I assure you that when I fuck you I will make you scream with pleasure, but since you are talking about huge cocks, when they send you back to the hotel tonight, no matter what time it is, you are going to go to Albert's room and ask him to fuck you, you are going to become his slut;" I tell her.

Mary pleads with me again, "Please Mistress Emily, I will fuck anyone you ask me to, except Albert, we have all seen the cock he has, I am a virgin, he is going to tear me apart;" she pouts at me.

I smile as I walk away from Mary; "You are right about Albert's cock, it is huge, I think Elena has enjoyed it this morning, as for you being a virgin, don't worry about that, the next hour my uncle Francesco and some friends are going to have some fun with you;" I tell her as I approach my uncle.

Before I join my uncle I turn back to Mary and speak to her smiling, "By the way Mary, in case you haven't noticed you haven't had your birth control shot, I can't wait to see you walking around college with a pregnant belly."

As soon as I finish speaking, the processing slave girls brand the six new slave girls with my brand, screams of pain fill the warehouse and even Sofie and Carol end up fainting.

The processing slave girls take Clara to their rooms and I order them to take Sofie with her to play for a while, I have decided to spare the future Pony Girl from the orgy her friends are going to 'enjoy'; as soon as they all leave the warehouse, a dozen men enter the room and position themselves to fuck the mouths of the two twins and any of the three holes of the other girls, leaving Mary free for the moment for my uncle to be the first to use her.

I approach my uncle and give him a kiss on the cheek while watching my former classmates start their new life as slave girls, "See you for breakfast and tell me how everything went;" I tell him.

"Be careful Emily, there are a lot of innocent young girl hunters out there and I don't want to see you tomorrow for sale at the auction;" Uncle Francesco says kissing me back.

"I'm not exactly an innocent young lady;" I tell my uncle with a mischievous smile. "Besides you know my mother will cut your balls off if anything happens to me;" I tell him smiling.

"I'm clear you know how to take care of yourself Emily, but please be careful;" my uncle tells me with a serious gesture.

"Don't worry uncle, I'll be very careful;" I tell him stopping joking. "Besides you already have three of your gorillas following me to prevent anything from happening to me;" I add at his surprised face.

"Damn you Emily, when did you find out?" my uncle says to me very angrily.

"As soon as I got off the airport in Rome;"' I tell my uncle; "Pippo and Nicola were my bodyguards in New York when I was ten years old, when I couldn't fall asleep, Nicola would sing me Verdi operas until I fell asleep, how could I forget him;" I add in conclusion.

"I can't wait until they pass the slavery laws in the United States and you take over that part of the business, you'll make us all so much richer. See you tomorrow, take care;" my uncle says giving me a kiss on the forehead and then turns to join the orgy and enjoy Mary's virginity.

To be continued...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 4):
jeepsterGreymantimeriderTheL

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Venice Vacations 2

Post by lovethissite »

Love it please continue.

StoryLover
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Venice Vacations 2

Post by StoryLover »

I love where you're taking the story. I can't wait to read about the fun the SLAVES will have back in New York.