Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Teaching Vicky

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Teaching Vicky

Post by jessmartin »

This story will be published on this page before any other page where you will be published, so you will be the first to read it. I hope you like it.

Teaching Vicky

As soon as I saw her enter the club I couldn't help but look at her carefully, something that by the way everyone who was there did, regardless of whether they were boys or girls.

I've watched her closely, trying to find a flaw in her, something that her shiny black velvet dress completely fitted to her body has allowed me to do without any problems.

Her legs wrapped in silk stockings are long and slender, her hourglass figure without narrowing too much at the waist, shows generous hips that a man can hold on to perfectly to fuck her from behind. Her boobs look quite large, although I recognize the type of dress she wears, and I know that it has some padding to increase the bust size.

Her curly blonde hair wraps around a round face with a nose and lips that have been retouched, but give her a sexy and desirable look, her blue eyes exude confidence and lust, a woman who always gets what she wants, and from the way she addresses me, it seems evident that tonight she wants me.
------
It took us half an hour to get to Vicky's apartment, all that time she hasn't stopped handing me, caressing my chest and my cock over my pants. If she wanted to fuck me so much we could have done it in the bathrooms of the club, it wouldn't have been my first time, and I'm sure hers wouldn't either.

The apartment is luxurious, showing that he has money and doesn't mind bragging about it. As soon as I enter, she pours me a glass of very expensive champagne and starts kissing me.

Although I haven't done it in the club, here I do and I start to respond to Vicky's caresses, squeezing her thighs and bringing my hands to her tits. When I put my hand between her panties, she takes a step back as if it's something she didn't expect.

"I thought we came here to fuck," I say, pulling my cock out of my pants, waiting to see how he reacts.

Vicky sits on the couch and grabs my cock and brings me closer to her to put it in her mouth. I would rather have her kneel at my feet, but there will be time for that, for now I will let you see what her intentions are.

She's good at sucking cocks, with some training she could be excellent, so much so that someone would pay two hundred dollars for a blowjob of hers. I don't think she'll be able to make me cum, and I don't want to cum so soon either, so I push her away and tuck my cock into my pants.

"Where's a bed?" I ask Vicky, making it clear that I intend to fuck her without wasting any time.

"Not so fast," she replies, taking me by the hand, leading me into what appears to be the living room of the house. "I have a little surprise for you."

As soon as we walk through the door, I smile at what appears before me; A Victorian-style dresser with several steel collars and shackles, from classic models to the latest designs, plus several dildos, one of them quite an intimidating size.

As we enter the room further I see a girl kneeling on the floor, with a necklace around her neck and shackles on her wrists, all held together with several chains.

I look at the girl and it soon becomes clear to me that she is not a submissive and that she is not here voluntarily. She's not too pretty, she's a bit thin, and her tits aren't too big and they're already a little saggy.

Vicky walks up to her and slaps her tits a couple of times and lifts her head up to look at me.

"Do you like it?" she asks, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. "It's a gift to you."

"I don't understand why you're giving me a slave girl;" I say, approaching the dresser, inspecting some of the objects on it, deciding.

"I know what you do and I want to work with you and have you teach me the business," she says. "Because of my father's business, I have access to dozens of girls like this who no one will miss if she disappears."

"I still don't understand you," I point out. "I don't know what you think I do for a living."

"You traffic in slave girls, my father has bought several of them for his mansion in Barbados," she replies.

"And who is your father?" I ask.

"Albert Turpin, Baron of Middleton," she replies.

I can't help but smile, Albert is a nobody unless he uses his title to try to deceive people, as a favor to a mutual friend I have lent him a couple of slave girls on occasion to brag about it, but from what I see he still doesn't tell anyone, not even his daughter that he is completely broke and that he owes money to everyone. Although by inheritance of his degree, he is part of the board of directors of several boarding schools and girls' schools for young people without resources.
------
"Have you seen your father's slave girls?" I ask Vicky.

"Yes," she replies. "I've spied on him and watched him fuck them."

"And what did you think?"

"True beauties, they looked like runway models, I'm not a lesbian, but I wouldn't have minded playing with them for a while," she replies, obviously excited.

"And do you think this slave girl looks like them?" I ask as I approach the girl, lifting her off the ground by stretching her body, pinching her breasts and bringing my fingers to her pussy.

"No;" Vicky replies embarrassedly.

"At least I hope she knows how to suck a cock," I protest as I sit down on the couch freeing my cock from my pants again.

The girl stands on all fours on the ground, as if it were not the first time she has been in a situation like this, giving me to understand that wherever she comes from she is accustomed to submitting to men.

"Hold her hands behind your back," I order Vicky, "Slave girls don't touch their Masters' cocks with their hands, and grab a dildo to see if you can turn her on a little, her pussy is completely dry, I won't get any pleasure when I fucked her."

Vicky holds the slave girl's hands behind her back and then grabs a from the dresser, then approaches the slave girl to masturbate her. Standing upright, she can't do it, so she's forced to kneel on the floor, having to pull up her dress and show her panties to do so.

The slave girl has already taken my cock to her mouth to suck it and she is not doing badly at all, although I am more attentive to look at Vicky, who is more and more aroused and embarrassed for having to masturbate a slave girl.

"Stop masturbating her and come closer;" I order again to Vicky, who quickly obeys me again, standing up without pulling down her dress allowing me to see her shaved pussy due to her panties having become transparent due to the wetness of her pussy.

"How does this slut suck cock?" asks Vicky.

"Much better than you;" I lie. "Of course, you've barely put half of my cock in your mouth."

As expected, Vicky feels hurt by my comments, and pushing the slave girl to the side, she kneels at my feet and begins to suck my cock, bringing it to her mouth, trying to swallow it completely with the help of her hands.

"She wasn't using her hands," I say to Vicky, who quickly brings her hands behind her back and crosses them behind her.

Vicky's attentions, together with the slave girl's previous attentions have me about to cum, so I decide to grab Vicky's head and not let go until I unload my cum in her throat. When I finally let go, she starts coughing and spitting semen onto the floor.

"Clean that up right now, you fucking idiot;" I shout angrily.

The slave girl makes a gesture to move to clean it thinking I mean her, but I stop her with a simple look, and in the end it is Vicky who wipes the remains of semen with her dress, although I would have liked her to have done it with her tongue.

"I'm sorry," Vicky tells me. "But I can clearly see her anger on her face."

"If you know who I am and what I do, you know what you should call me," I say, standing up.

"I'm sorry, Master Jess," she says again, this time lowering her gaze.

"I couldn't sell this slave girl or a roadside brothel," I point to Vicky, rising to my feet. "In the sale of a slave girl everything counts, the slave girl, the presentation and the selling environment."

"Tell me what kind of slave girl you want me to get you and explain how to prepare them," she asks, keeping her eyes downcast.

"If I was in my warehouse, or just somewhere with a real slave girl, I could show it to you," I told Vicky.

"If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know. Please." She pleads with me. "I want to work for you so I can get away from my father."

"Will you do everything I tell you?" I ask.

"I will," she replies.

"Perfect. Get naked," I order.

Vicky hesitates when she hears my command, and seeing her doubts I approach her and stand behind her.

"You said you were going to obey me in everything," I said. "Besides, I've been playing with your tits before;" I say pulling down the straps of her dress, running my fingers over her nipples.

"Your panties are so wet that I've been seeing your pussy perfectly for a long time;" I tell her lowering my hands down her waist, grabbing the elastic of her panties, pulling hard until they break.

"Take it all off!" I order, seeing that she seems to want to keep her stockings and shoes.

A few minutes later, Vicky is naked except for the necklace and earrings.

"Stand beside her," I command the slave girl, helping her up.

"Do you have a full-length mirror?" I ask Vicky.

"There's one in my room, the third door in the hallway," she replies.

I leave the room, leaving the two naked girls next to each other, and return minutes later with a two-by-three-meter mirror, which I place so that both girls can see themselves reflected.

"Look in the mirror," I order the two naked girls, returning to Vicky's room to pick up several more things.

"Do you see the differences?" I ask Vicky after letting them look in the mirror for a few minutes.

Without looking at me, Vicky shakes her head in the affirmative.

"Answer me properly," I shout.

"I see the differences, Master Jess," she replies.

I stand behind the slave girl, removing her necklace and wristbands, then starting to pour body oil that I have taken from Vicky's room and spreading it all over her body, caressing her nipples, inserting my fingers into her pussy and ass, causing her body to shiver with pleasure.

I do the same with Vicky, placed on her back I unclip the clasp of her elegant necklace and remove the earrings from her ears, then I also pour body oil over her body and spread it all over her body, massaging it as I do it, taking more time than necessary on her nipples and pussy, moving my fingers inside.

In addition to spending more time spreading the oil on Vicky's body than on the slave girl's, the blonde is more aroused, and can't help but moan with pleasure.

"A slave girl for sale, especially if it is the first time she is sold, should not wear any jewelry that distracts the eyes of the buyers from the truly important parts of her body," I explain, standing behind the slave girl.

"And the really important parts of a slave girl's body are:"

"The mouth," I point to running one of my fingers over my lips, not withdrawing it until the slave girl opens it and starts sucking it.

"Her breasts," I say, caressing her nipples, stretching them, pinching them until she forced a moan.

"Her pussy," I point, holding two fingers inside, moving them, curving them inside. "Not her clit;" I add, pinching him. "It can be bought by a Muslim Master who decides to remove it."

"And her ass," I conclude pushing hard on my index finger, finding it pleasantly tight.

I withdraw from the slave girl, leaving her breathing heavy with excitement, and stand back behind Vicky.

"What are the most important parts of a slave girl's body?" I ask, noticing a shiver run through her body as my fingers brush her skin.

"The mouth," she says, closing it immediately, waiting for the touch of my finger, then opening it to suck it, sucking it as if it were a small cock.

"The breasts;" she continues to pull her body out as if to make them more prominent, closing her eyes as my fingers caress and pinch her nipples.

"The pussy," she says in just a whisper, biting her lip waiting for my fingers to enter her inside and explore her moist pleasure center. "Not her clit," she adds, letting out a little scream as I pinch it hard. "It can be bought by a Muslim Master who decides to remove it."

"And the ass;" she finishes letting out another scream as she feels my finger entering her virgin and dark hole.

"A slave girl's hair is important, too," I remark, ruffling over the slave girl's boy-cut hair, and then letting go of Vicky's updo so that her blonde hair falls down her back. "I waited three months before selling a red-haired slave girl for her reddish hair to grow to the edge of her back."

"A buyer wants her slave girl's body hairless from the neck down," I point out, one hand reaching out to the tuft of hair in the slave girl's pussy while the other runs my finger over Vicky's shaved pubis. "No markings," I explain, going through some of the slave girl's tattoos. "He wants a blank canvas to decorate, to be able to choose where to put her mark so that everyone can see that the slave girl belongs to him."

"I also like to take advantage of the charms of a slave girl, to enhance her best attributes and hide the worst;" I tell them taking Vicky's make-up set, to make up the two girls, darkening the slave girl's nipples and the area around her eyes, painting her lips black, giving her a gothic look, exotic and mysterious. With Vicky I line her eyelashes and eyebrows more, dye her cheeks white and paint her lips fiery red, so that anyone who sees her wants to kiss her lips and feel them wrapping around her cock.

"If I decide that a slave girl is sold with a collar and restrictions, it is also very important to know how to choose well. All those modern collars and restrictions are a waste of time, there is nothing better than putting on a slave girl the classic polished and round steel collar, a necklace that once closed does not matter how it moves, a necklace in which the slave girl will not see any opening that could lead her to think that she can take it off;" I explain to them as I close a necklace like the one I am saying first around the neck of the slave girl and then Vicky's.

"The restraints should be narrow and barely move so that they do not cause chafing, they should be smooth and unmarked just like the collar, so that the slave girl knows that they are going to be there forever. They must be practical, so that the slave girl can be restricted in various positions, but they must always be available for the sole use of a slave girl," I explain, attaching the wristbands and anklets to the two slave girls.

"Finally, a slave girl must be excited, anxious to be sold, to have a new Master. And I say Master because a Mistress is a woman who has not yet discovered her place, I assure you that there is no hotter and more submissive slave girl than an old Mistress enslaved and tamed;" I tell them as I play with my fingers in their respective pussies masturbating them. "There's nothing better than putting a slave girl on the auction block after you've brought her to orgasm, her face flushed with pleasure, her tits flailing with rapid breathing, her pussy and thighs shiny and wet with orgasm juices," I conclude just as the two slave girls reach orgasm.

"If you prepare a slave girl correctly, and sell her to the right Master, he won't be able to wait until he gets home to fuck her, he will bend her over a table, a couch, or just throw her on the floor and fuck her in front of everyone, so that everyone knows that she is his, and that no one but him will be able to touch them."

I move away from the two girls so they can look at themselves in the mirror again. After a few minutes I place myself between the two.

"What slave girl would you buy?" I ask the two of them. "Which slave girl do you think your father would buy?" I ask Vicky alone. "Which slave do you think I'd buy?" I ask the two of them again.

"To me;" Vicky answered the first question.

"To Vicky," replied the slave girl.

"To me, he didn't care that I was his daughter," Vicky replies to the second question.

"To Vicky," the slave girl replies to the third question, anticipating Vicky.

"To Me," Vicky replies, bowing her head in embarrassment.

Without saying anything I approach the slave girl and remove the necklace and restraints, I give her one of Vicky's dresses to wear. Although it is a little loose on her chest, girl looks very different now, sexy and elegant.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Adele," she replies.

"Nice to meet you Adele," I say, handing her an envelope with money I found in Vicky's room with about two hundred thousand dollars in it. "Forget that you were here tonight, forget about Vicky and above all forget about me;" I say handing her a bag with several more clothes and the makeup kit that I have used with them.

"Take advantage of what you've learned tonight;" I say to Adele giving her a soft kiss on the lips and a light spanking on the ass to make her leave, which she does without saying goodbye but looking back slightly a couple of times.

If I know people and I don't think I'm usually wrong, Adele is going to do well, she's going to keep selling her body for money as she's done so far to survive, but instead of doing it for fifty dollars in seedy alleys, she's going to do it for five thousand in hotels in New York or Los Angeles.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Vicky yells at me as we are left alone, beginning to struggle with the restrictions.

"Buy a slave girl," I reply calmly.

"Stop playing, the slave girl was Adele, she was the one wearing the necklace and the restraints, she was the one you had to fuck;" she yells at me.

"Adele is gone, and now you're the one wearing the necklace and the restraints," I reply, grabbing her by the waist, leaning her over the couch. "For me this has never been a game, it's you I'm going to fuck, now you're the slave girl;" I add as I push my cock into her pussy, making her scream.
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 14):
FerdtimeriderLoyalHoundjean.amelotjeepsterTauriRedJim927BelindaCarl BradfordScman493 and 4 more users

Hagenherz
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Teaching Vicky

Post by Hagenherz »

Sehr schöne Geschichte ,Aus Möchtegern wird Sklavin . Oh oh, wie wird es wohl enden-
Tolle Geschichte

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Teaching Vicky

Post by Belinda »

As Hagenberz says "a fine Story"
Can't wait to see if you take this further.

Belinda