Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 7

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 7

Post by jessmartin »

The Master - Chapter 7 - Used

I wake up to find that I am back in my room, I don't know how long it has been since I passed out from the pleasure of the orgasms, but I still feel completely exhausted and my whole body is sore, as I move on the bed I realize that I am naked and chained to the bed, although that right now doesn't surprise me, as I try to sit up a voice stops me.

"Get up slowly Taylor, it will still take you a while to fully recover, I think a dozen orgasms so close together are too many even for an experienced slave girl;" I hear Yaiza say looking at me smiling sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

Despite my situation, my first thought is who hasn't made me orgasm, I'm sure Caleb hasn't touched me, but I wonder who else hasn't enjoyed my body.

Like these previous days, Yaiza seems to read my thoughts, and getting up from the chair she sits next to me on the bed and begins to caress me and talk to me, "Caleb, Ruby, Turquoise and Master Danvers, they are the ones who haven't played with you;" she tells me.

As she gently caresses me, Yaiza gestures with her mouth, "Fuck Taylor, you're completely sticky, I better give you a bath before it's impossible to clean you."

Yaiza releases my wrist chains from the headboard of the bed, though she quickly attaches them to my back, she helps me to the shower, but instead of giving the water she leans me against the wall and starts kissing and licking me all over my body, "Uhmmm, cream; strawberry; chocolate; fuck Taylor you are a walking dessert;" she says smiling and keeps licking me until she suddenly gives the shower water. As much as I would like to ask Yaiza to keep touching me, and I'm sure she wants the same, she just lathers me up and rubs me with a sponge until I'm clean.

Yaiza releases my hands before dressing me, she puts on some black silk stockings and a bra of the same color, after tying my hands behind my back this time with some black linen strings, she takes an anal plug out of one of the cupboards and brings it to my mouth for me to suck on. The plug is a little bigger than the one I was using until Caleb took it out while I was masturbating and when Yaiza inserts it in my ass I feel a little discomfort.

Just when I think Yaiza is done getting me ready she orders me to open my mouth, as I see the ring gag in her hand, I can't help but freak out as I remember the feeling of submission and helplessness Ruby and Turquoise were showing as Yaiza and I fucked them the night before. Finally she hooks a leash to the collar Caleb put on me during lunch and forces me to follow her through the corridors of the mansion.

I don't know where we are headed, but I have a suspicion that Yaiza is walking me through the mansion so everyone can see us, in one of the hallways we see Master Danvers coming towards us leading his slave girl Sapphire by a chain hooked to her clit piercing, but instead of being embarrassed to be seen that way, I lift my head and stick my tits out for them to admire Master Caleb's new slave girl. Although I was hoping Yaiza would stop to talk to Master Danvers so I could take a closer look at Sapphire to get to recognize her, they only greet each other briefly before walking on.

If seeing Sapphire I have felt a sense of pride in feeling on the same level as her, Opal or Emerald, every time we cross paths with one of the palace slave girls, I can't help but duck my head in shame. Yaiza stops in front of a half-open door, and pushes it with her hand to give us access to the room.

The room is not unlike my own, Yaiza forces me onto the bed and before she leaves she gives me a kiss on the cheek, "You are now Caleb's slave girl and must obey in all that is asked of you, Caleb will be very angry if you disappoint him;" she tells me before closing the door leaving me alone in the room.

I barely have to wait five minutes until someone enters the room again, as my back is to the door I can't see who it is, only when someone grabs the chain of my collar with one hand while with the other starts to play with my tits, I am startled to discover that it is not Caleb.

"I don't know what favor Caleb will collect for letting me be the first to fuck you like the slave girl slut you are, but I'm going to enjoy myself a lot for the next two hours;" a voice I immediately recognize as Master Anderson's says to me.

"Yesterday you sucked my cock without my permission, today I'm going to fuck your mouth and cum down your throat, then I'm going to make you scream with pleasure orgasm after orgasm until you beg me to fuck you, and even though I know you don't want me you're going to cum with my cock in your pussy; my only regret is not being able to enjoy that tight ass for the moment, Caleb reserves it for himself;" Master tells me as he twists one of my nipples hard.

I try to resist and protest but it is clear that Master Anderson knows how to treat a slave girl, and after receiving several blows with one of his hands on my tits I decide that it is better to submit.

"You can resist all you want slut, the more you do the more I will enjoy fucking you;" he tells me as he undresses.

When I see Master Anderson's cock in front of my face, I can't help but wonder how I was able to take it in my mouth the night before, it's not too long but quite wide and I know now because of the ring gag that opens my mouth I will soon have it fully lodged in my mouth.

As he has well told me, Master Anderson starts to fuck my mouth without any problem, the ring opens it wide and I barely notice it entering my mouth, only when it reaches my throat I start to notice it and feel the first signs of choking. The next ten minutes are a real nightmare for me, Master Anderson starts to move his hips forcing his cock deeper and deeper until he unloads his cum on my stomach.

As he pulls his cock out of my mouth I start coughing and spitting out traces of cum, as I do this Master Anderson slaps me across the face, "You had to swallow it all slut, I'll have to report your poor performance to Master Caleb."

Without giving me time to rest Master Anderson lays me down on the bed tying my hands to the headboard and after removing my gag he starts to go down my body kissing it slowly until he places himself between my thighs letting out a little laugh, "You are completely wet slut, you were born to be a slave girl, we are going to enjoy fucking you a lot from now on;" he tells me before burying his face in my pussy.

Much to my regret Master Anderson is right, again I am completely aroused and need to feel a cock in my pussy, but not his. I tell myself I have to try to hold on, Master Anderson will be able to fuck me if he wants to, but not because I beg him to.

In barely five minutes I reach my first orgasm thanks to Master Anderson's tongue and fingers and I realize that my struggle is futile, despite this I am still determined to resist and I grit my teeth closing my eyes to try to escape the situation. I don't really know how long it takes, I just know that I reach another three orgasms before without even thinking about it surrendering to him, "Please Master Anderson, fuck this slave girl."

Master Anderson lifts his head from her pussy and looks up at me smiling, again he walks down my body kissing it slowly until he reaches my face and seizes my lips in an intense kiss to which I respond immediately; for what seems like an eternity we entwine our tongues and I notice how his hands roam my body. Master Anderson breaks the kiss and releases my hands from the headboard.

"Caleb is going to be so proud of you Amber;" he tells me without giving me any further explanation.

Lying on the bed next to me with his cock pointing to the ceiling, Master Anderson doesn't have to tell me anything for me to know what to do; I get off the bed and stand on my feet over him lowering my body slowly, while with one hand I hold onto the headboard of the bed, with the other I guide Master Anderson's cock into my pussy, even though Yaiza fucked me with a dildo hours ago, I haven't had a real cock in my pussy for almost three years, which despite being lubricated seems to want to resist the intrusion.

Holding tightly to the headboard of the bed with both hands, I force my body down without stopping until all of Master Anderson's cock is inside my pussy, I feel completely filled and that sensation makes me reach orgasm instantly. I take a few moments of rest before aided by the grip of my hands on the headboard I begin to ride Master Anderson's cock.

I have been riding Master Anderson's cock for several minutes enjoying myself despite the situation, when suddenly I notice how someone starts playing with the anal plug in my ass, twisting it around and gently withdrawing it only to push it back in all at once.

As I turn my head I see Emerald naked behind me pulling the anal plug out completely and replacing it with her fingers, soon she begins to move them inside widening my ass until she pulls them out replacing them with a cold metal ball that she pushes inside my ass until she lodges it inside completely.

Soon I notice how a new ball bigger than the previous one makes its way into my ass, followed a few seconds later by another, although the balls are smaller than the plug I have had in, the sensation each time a ball forces its way into my ass widening it until it almost meets Master Anderson's cock and then slamming shut is strange to me and makes a wave of pleasure invade me; I think there are five or six balls that Emerald introduces into my ass until it is still.

The next thing I notice is that the balls start to vibrate inside my ass making my whole body tremble and my pussy squeezes Master Anderson's cock harder pulling a loud moan out of her. I look back again to try to see what Emerald is doing and I see her playing with a small remote in one of her hands, while with the other she holds a ring attached to a black rope sticking out of my ass, I immediately realize Emerald's intentions, but I don't have time to say anything before she pulls hard on the rope suddenly pulling all the balls out of my ass, bringing me to a tremendous orgasm at the same time that Master Anderson cums inside my pussy.

I fall exhausted on Master Anderson's body, who without saying a word to me helps me to dismount from his cock and offers it to Emerald to clean it, a couple of minutes later Master and his slave girl leave the room leaving me on the bed exhausted, sweaty and with the feeling that the only thing missing is that they threw me a few bills to confirm that they have treated me more like a common whore than a slave girl.

I must have fallen asleep because I don't notice that Yaiza has entered the room until she gives me a soft kiss on the lips, without saying anything to me she hooks the leash back on my collar and pulls me out of the room.

I feel something strange when I notice that Yaiza doesn't say a word to me, I could swear she is angry about something, instead of going to my rooms or down to the halls where we have been these days, we go down what seems to be some service stairs to an area that makes me feel a shiver when I see it, the area decorated in cold stone is full of doors and totally resembles an ancient medieval dungeon. Yaiza opens one of the doors and pushes me inside, as she does I hear words come out of her mouth, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Before I can say anything to her the door closes leaving me locked in a small cell barely ten feet square with no furniture in sight and hardly any lighting. Up until now I have found all these bondage games fun and mostly very exciting, but now I am starting to get scared as I realize some of the things involved.

The cell suddenly lights up and in doing so I can see its design better, the walls as well as the floor and ceiling are full of rings and chains, and three of the walls have four or five holes each about three inches in diameter, at once I begin to suspect the use of those holes, and my suspicions are confirmed when two cocks appear in the two holes.

I have no intention of sucking those cocks, I sit down on the cold stone floor ready to wait as long as it takes until they get me out of here, I have barely been sitting for a couple of minutes when at the door I entered through a trap door opens and I hear a familiar voice, "Get up Amber and come here;" Caleb says to me.

I get up thinking he is going to release me, but as I stand in front of the door waiting for him to open it I discover that is not his intention, "Master Anderson has complained about your oral performance, I hope after sucking the cocks that are coming out of those holes you learn that the Masters semen is not to be wasted;" Caleb tells me.

I start to cry and bow my head in a gesture of submission even though Caleb can't see that gesture.

"Have you understood slave girl?" Caleb asks me raising his voice.

"I have understood perfectly;" I answer him and then add in a slightly contemptuous tone, 'Master Caleb'"

I'm about to head towards one of the walls to take care of the first cock when again I hear Caleb speak, "Stop Amber! Turn around, put your hands behind your back and don't move."

I obey Caleb and hear the door open, I want to look back and see Caleb's face, but I dare not disobey him, he pinches one of my nipples and starts to move his hand down to my pussy slipping his fingers inside and finding the remnants of cum from Master Anderson's cum, Caleb plays for a few seconds with my clit exciting me until he stops, suddenly I notice shackles closing around my wrists, "This will teach you to show proper respect to your Master;" Caleb tells me pushing me to the floor and attaching the strap of my collar to the floor so that it is impossible for me to stand up.

Caleb exits the cell and closes the door reopening the trap door, "You better hurry up and make all those cocks cum, otherwise I will let them do it by fucking your pussy or better, your tight ass;" he tells me before closing the trap door.

I think about Yaiza's words to me this morning as we showered, claiming that Caleb was in love with me, and I doubt if I would really be able to let strangers fuck me, but then I remember that a few hours ago he has handed me over to Master Anderson to enjoy fucking me. Moving on all fours across the floor, I reach over to one of the cocks and take it into my mouth as I reach for another cock with my hand and begin to masturbate it.

I don't know how long I've been locked in the cold stone cell full of holes through which one cock after another keeps peeping out, the only thing that makes me aware of the time that has passed is the dry crust of cum that is forming on my body due to the semen that I have been unable to swallow. As I suck on a new cock, so big that I barely encompass it with my hand I think of Caleb's threat that the men I don't make cum will fuck me when they take me out of the room and I wonder where so many men have come from, since I arrived at the Palace the only men I have seen are the Masters and Ahmed.

When I pull out the cock in my mouth and let him cum on my face and tits, I immediately turn around looking for a new cock to appear through one of the holes in the walls, after several minutes of waiting nothing happens and I collapse on the floor crying. I barely have time to rest before the cell door opens again and Yaiza enters accompanied by a man.

Yaiza kneels beside me and removes the dirty hair from my face giving me a smile, she signals to the man who has entered with her, who moving me very carefully wraps me in a kind of sheet and lifts me easily out of the cell behind Yaiza.

Unconsciously I lean on the man's strong chest and raising my head I give him a look that he returns with a slight smile, at no time we climb stairs to go to the area of the rooms or the dining room, we continue walking through the basement between corridors of cold stone. I hear a door open and notice how the sun hits my face, I am surprised to see that it is still daylight, while sucking one cock after another in that dirty cell I thought I had been locked up there for hours.

We go through another door, and I begin to hear laughter and murmuring, in the position I am transported in I can't see anything around me, I can only see the roof of the building and I am amazed to see the colorful and explicit images that decorate it. "We have arrived;" I hear her say to Yaiza. I wait for the man to lower me to the ground, but instead he releases me suddenly, dropping me somewhere full of water.

The shock of the cold water on my body wakes me up completely and it takes me just a few seconds to stand up, swearing and screaming. When I see Yaiza laughing in amusement at my predicament, I try to pounce towards her; but the man who has brought me there steps in front of me and pushes me back into the water keeping me submerged with his strong arm.

"Let her go Talal and leave us alone;" Yaiza orders the man, "I can handle this wildcat on my own;" she adds getting into the water with me.

The man releases me obeying Yaiza's order at once and with a slight bow leaves the room in complete silence.

"Don't worry Taylor, Talal won't do you any harm, unless I tell him to, he has been in charge of my security since the day I was born, he was one of the Emir's guards until he was seriously wounded in an attack for protecting him;" Yaiza explains to me looking tenderly as Talal gets lost in the shadows.

"I don't care what you tell me;" I shout at Yaiza splashing her. "Until Monday I am nothing more than a slave girl who can be fucked by anyone Master Caleb decides, I want nothing more to do with any of you, on Monday when I leave here I will never see any of you again;" I continue to yell at her.

I am about to continue yelling at Yaiza when suddenly I see her move her hand towards me and I receive a hard slap. "Silence slave girl!" Yaiza says to me surprising me with her authoritative tone of voice. "Don't make me regret bringing you here."

I want to shout at her that I don't need any more favors from her or Caleb, but seeing her angry face I keep silent and let her speak.

"I have convinced my brother to leave you in my care in the Palace harem instead of leaving you to the tender care of my sister in one of the dungeons and I hope you know how to behave with the proper respect;" Yaiza tells me relaxing her face. "It is six o'clock in the evening, I will send several slave girls to help you bathe and get ready for dinner, I will come by to pick you up before nine, get some rest if you can;" she adds turning her back to me.

"I can bathe and dress myself;" I tell Yaiza.

Yaiza turns to me smiling, "I know you can Amber, but it will turn out more fun as I say, have you understood slave girl?" she asks me.

I want to scream and insult Yaiza; but suddenly the phrase with which the slave girls greeted me at dinner comes to my mind and without thinking I blurt it out to her, "Lady Yaiza, I am your slave girl and I owe you obedience, you can use me any way you want."

Yaiza is speechless at my response and quickly leaves the room through one of the doors of the harem, a few minutes later four slave girls enter through the same door and get into the water with me to start washing me. I don't know if the slave girls are overzealous or as I suspect they are obeying Yaiza's orders, but as they bathe me they don't miss an opportunity to play with my tits and clitoris bringing me to the edge over and over again.

Once they have completely washed any remaining semen from my body and hair, they take me to one of the harem rooms lavishly decorated with pillows and tapestries, they chain me to the wall with my hands above my head to prevent me from masturbating, completely aroused by the slave girls' caresses I am barely able to rest for a few minutes before they come back to fetch me from the room to dress for dinner.

I have been waiting a while for Yaiza to come and get me for dinner, I go back to look at myself again in the big mirror on one of the walls, trying again to put on the clothes I am wearing to somehow hide my tits and pussy. I would feel more comfortable and less embarrassed if I were completely naked, my dinner clothes consist of a vest and baggy red silk pants, but designed in such a way that my tits and pussy are completely exposed.

As the slave girls dressed me and I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but think that the only things that set me apart from them were the nipple and clitoral piercings that they wore, and the metal ankle and wrist bracelets that in my case were of the same material that I could see on Sapphire this morning. My pussy looks wet and shiny in the mirror, the slave girls have missed no opportunity to take me to the edge as they dressed me, and despite having my hands free I have not dared to masturbate.

I go to bring a hand to my pussy when suddenly I hear a voice behind me, as I look up and look in the mirror I see Caleb behind me, "You better keep those hands to yourself if you don't want me to hold them behind your back;" he says as he stands behind me bringing his hand to my pussy.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened today Amber, it was necessary for you to really understand what it's like to be a slave girl;" Caleb keeps talking to me playing with his fingers in my pussy pulling loud moans out of me, "Now cum for me;" he adds pinching my clit and nipples.

After hours of bordering on orgasm I explode on Caleb's fingers, he pulls them out of my pussy and brings them to my mouth for me to clean. "Now bend over Amber, there is one small detail missing."

I bend over knowing immediately what is coming next, my ass has been empty since Emerald removed the anal plug to play with the metal balls, I notice as Caleb wets the cold plug with my pussy juices and gently inserts it inside. As I pull up I notice a strange sensation that I have not felt with the previous plugs and suddenly I notice a current running through my whole body.

"The others were simple plugs;" Caleb tells me, "This is an interesting toy with many fun applications that you will discover throughout the night;" he adds smiling as he hooks a gold chain to my collar and pulls me in. As we walk through the gardens on our way to the dining room, I try to imagine what the paparazzi would pay for a snapshot like this, handsome millionaire Prince Caleb dressed in a fancy suit worth thousands of dollars carrying around Assistant State's Attorney Taylor Pryde half-naked and with her pussy dripping with excitement.

As I enter the dining room I observe with curiosity everyone present, the Masters and the Ladys are chatting while the slave girls are sitting at a table away from the main one, all of them dressed in the same way as me, Opal, Sapphire, Emerald, Turquoise and Ruby are chatting and smiling friendly as if they were eating at a hamburger restaurant.

A tug on Caleb's leash makes me focus on the Masters and the Ladys, although he doesn't direct me towards the group, he directs me towards two people standing somewhat apart that I hadn't seen before in the Palace. Even if I were allowed to speak I don't think a single word would have come out of my mouth, not only because of the two beautiful and spectacular women who have joined the group, but because I know them due to my work in the Prosecutor's office.

Caleb stops and pulling the chain attached to my collar, places me in front of them, "Lady Rose, Lady Nabila, may I present my new slave girl Amber;" he says to them.

I lower my gaze to the floor and repeat the greeting I learned a few nights before, "Lady Rose, Lady Nabila, I am your slave girl and I owe you obedience, you may use me in any way you wish."

As I keep my eyes down waiting for them to say something, I can't help but think that in front of me I have Rose Wagner, one of the world's most influential journalists and owner of the world's leading communications group, and Nabila Ghazi, one of the world's most renowned biochemists, and president of the company responsible for the most important advances in biotechnology and medicine in recent years. Two women with whom I have met on numerous occasions.

"It's been a long time since we last met Miss Pryde, I would never have thought it possible to meet you in a situation like this;" Lady Rose tells me, "Although I don't think I'm the most appropriate person to talk to;" she adds with an enigmatic smile.

Lady Nabila watches me carefully with a serious gesture, as if thinking what to say, before I can speak Yaiza approaches her and gives her a resounding kiss on the cheek, "Say something at once, you know I don't like it when you keep quiet;" she tells her.

I look up slightly and see how Yaiza starts to grimace and make funny faces in front of Lady Nabila, and I can't help but let out a smile, "You are such a clown Yaiza;" Lady Nabila tells her returning the kiss on her cheek. "I was thinking maybe our little brother has bitten off more than he can swallow, I have seen Miss Pryde, sorry slave girl Amber in action in court making real bastards cry; but who knows maybe Caleb has found what he has been looking for for so many years."

"I too am glad to see you after so many months Nabila;" Caleb says to his sister giving her a tight hug without letting go of my leash then hugging Rose, "And you too Rose, you get prettier every day;" he says to her.

I see how Lady Rose blushes at Caleb's words but I immediately move my gaze to Yaiza and Nabila, seeing them it is evident that they are sisters only differentiated by age, Yaiza is a youthful and laughing beauty, while Nabila at thirty-five years old is a serene and mature beauty, with many more worries than her sister.

Yaiza again seems to read my mind, "Nabila is the first daughter of the Emir, although being a woman the throne belongs to Caleb, the companies that both Nabila and Rose run are just other legs of the family business;" she explains to me.

"It's time for dinner;" Caleb announces, pulling my chain to direct me to the slave girls' table. As soon as we are a few feet from the table, I stop dead in my tracks at the sight of the empty chair where I have to sit. In the middle of the chair stands a huge metal dildo of over seven inches and I see on the chair several leather straps to restrain me and prevent me from moving.

"Sit down;2 Caleb orders me taking a bottle of lubricant from on top of the table and pouring it liberally over the dildo.

I place myself on the chair and with one hand guide the huge dildo to my pussy, I try to sit on the dildo, but I find it quite difficult, even though it is amply lubricated, as is my pussy from the previous orgasm, it takes me several minutes to get it all the way in and rest my bare ass on the seat of the chair. As soon as I sit down, Caleb closes the straps over my legs and around my waist to keep me from moving and lift me off the dildo.

I don't quite know what to do or how to behave, luckily Opal who is to my right starts talking to me, "Enjoy your dinner Amber, we don't usually get many opportunities to be 'alone' the slave girs;" she says smiling at me, "Although I don't doubt they have something prepared for us."

No sooner has Opal said the last word when a shock runs through my whole body, as I look at my table mates, I see that they all have the same feeling. I look over to the head table and see how several of the diners are fiddling with their watches to activate the devices filling our pussies.

Were it not for the dildos lodged in our bodies and triggered at the whim of the Masters, the dinner would have been perfect, far removed from the orgies that were the previous dinner and meal. Opal and Sapphire begin to talk to me about their lives and their projects as if we had always known each other and I realize that I have nothing in common with anyone present, not even with my friend Ruby who has not yet spoken to me.

All the guests, both the Masters, the Ladys and the slave girls sitting next to me, are rich and famous, followed by thousands of people in magazines and social networks, while I have had to work all my life to pay for my studies and get to the position I have now and that occupies much of my time.

Dinner comes to an end and I wait for the usual orgy to begin, but to my surprise the Masters get up and release their respective slave girls from the chairs, Master Summers takes Opal to the garden; Master Anderson goes with Esmeralda to the dungeon area while Master Danvers goes upstairs with Sapphire to the rooms, leaving Ruby, Turquoise and me with Caleb, his sisters and Lady Rose.

When I see Lady Frost heading towards me, my body trembles slightly, but in the end I breathe a sigh of relief as I see her release Ruby, "Don't worry Amber, tomorrow night you will be mine;" she tells me as she walks away towards the wing of the Palace where she resides.

I wait anxiously for Caleb to release me, but I am not surprised to see that the one he releases is Turquoise, who smiles in satisfaction looking defiantly at me. "I hope I don't get any complaints from Rose and Nabila;" Caleb tells me, "Although I'm sure they will know how to punish you if necessary;" he adds leaving the dining room.

Lady Nabila releases my restraints and helps me out of the chair, heading towards the outside of the Palace, most likely towards the harem area, "I'm going to play with Noelia for a while and then join you;" Yaiza tells us going up the stairs.

As we head for the garden, Lady Rose and Lady Nabila lose no opportunity to kiss and caress each other's bodies completely ignoring my presence, "Relax Amber;" Lady Rose tells me. "I assure you that you won't have time to get bored tonight;" she adds.

"Let's hope you are as skilled with your tongue as Yaiza has told us;" Lady Nabila now tells
me, "If she is right maybe we will let you cum tonight, otherwise..."

I try to ignore the words of the two women but I can't help but get the feeling that I'm in for a very long night.

To be continued...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 2):
jean.amelotkaylee36dd