Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 8

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 8

Post by jessmartin »

The Master – Ch.8 – The Harem

Lady Nabila is the first to go out to the garden area, I am the last to do so, preceded by Lady Rose who gently pulls on the leash attached to my collar. It's the same gardens I walked through a few hours ago guided by Caleb, but I can't help but think how different my feelings are right now; when it was Caleb who guided me, I felt happy and aroused, he had just brought me to orgasm and I was anxiously waiting for him to finally decide to fuck me.

Now, as I am guided by the two women, I walk with my head bowed and full of shame, when less than two days ago I accepted this game with Caleb, I did so with the clear thought that as soon as I left the Palace next Monday, I would have no more contact with any of the people I met these days. Instead, now I'm about to be the plaything of two beautiful women I know from work and will surely see again on future occasions.

“Don't worry, Amber,” Lady Rose tells me, handing the leash to Lady Nabila and standing beside me to reassure me, “None of the people you've met so far, and none of the people you'll meet in the next few days, are going to tell you anything about what happens here, none of us have any interest in knowing what kind of games we're playing in private;” she points out very seriously.

“But I'm sure the next time we meet in court you'll look at us differently,” Lady Rose adds with a laugh.

“Enough Rose, stop messing with her,” Lady Nabila scolds her, and I can't help but smile as the famous journalist bows her head at her lover's reprimand.

“Although, on second thought, Rose is right;” Lady Nabila continues, “And I'm sure we're going to look at our dear Taylor with different eyes, too;” she concludes, smiling and looking at Lady Rose with a knowing smile.

As I enter the harem building, I stop for a few moments and direct my gaze to the ceiling to take a closer look at the paintings that I could see slightly when the giant Talal carried me in his arms following Yaiza's orders.

Seeing how my eyes begin to open as I contemplate the explicit paintings, Lady Nabila stops and lets me observe them for a few moments, as I noticed a few hours ago, all the paintings are very explicit and show different men all stocky and well-endowed fucking different young men in various situations. All the paintings have two things in common, the man has a lion's head tattooed on his abdomen similar to the one I saw on Caleb's body on the day of my arrival, and all the young women wear a metal necklace and different chains on their bodies showing their clear condition as slave girls.

“It's a replica of the harem in the grounds of Kanaan Palace,” Lady Rose points out to me, “Though I don't think half the perverted things that have been done there have been done in this one,” she adds, looking at Lady Nabila.

It's obvious that there's a lot of history between these two, but I don't think it's their intention to entertain me by telling me about it, rather I'm going to be the one who's going to entertain them.

As we cross the harem you can hear the laughter and moans coming from the slave girl rooms, and I try to imagine what is happening there, although as soon as we stop in front of a double-leaf door with gold ornaments I forget about the moans and begin to worry about what awaits me inside.

Lady Rose opens the door and enters the room while Lady Nabila has to pull the leash to get me to move and reach the center of the room, where she orders me to stop.

“Fuck!” I exclaim aloud, seeing the whole room as a whole, not only because of the luxury and decoration of it, but also because of the collection of bondage toys they have on one of the walls.

Ignoring my expression, Lady Rose begins to walk towards the bed putting a hand to the clasp of the dress that holds the straps to unbutton it and drop the garment to the floor revealing that she is not wearing anything underneath, Lady Nabila smiles at the sight of her lover's body and guides me to a kind of gymnastics pony with a good-sized cock sticking out of it.

“I think you know what you have to do,” she says.

I stare at Lady Nabila for a few seconds, feeling a little disappointed that they don't make me participate in their games. When she sees my gaze, she lets out a loud laugh.

“Don't worry Amber, you're going to share the bed with us later, we have two things to check, the first if your tongue is as skillful as Yaiza has told us and the second if you are a spiritless submissive as Anna has assured us;” Lady Nabila tells me, “But first I want you to observe how much fun Rose and I have.”

As soon as Lady Nabila finishes speaking, knowing that anything she says is useless, I climb on the pony and slowly let myself fall on her cock, discovering that it is not latex as I thought, but a cold metal that causes a shiver to run through my body. The dildo is smaller than the one that filled my pussy during dinner, but the strange sensation of the metal makes me feel fuller and more uncomfortable.

Lady Nabila pins my ankles to the pony's legs and brings my hands behind her back to attach them to a ring on the seat, she presses a button and I feel how the dildo begins to vibrate inside my pussy. Standing in front of me, Lady Nabila looks at me, smiling, manipulating a small knob that reduces the vibrations. “We don't want you to cum now,” she says, heading over to the bed to lie down next to Lady Rose.

Lady Nabila climbs on the bed dressed and it is Lady Rose who begins to undress her keeping her gaze lowered at all times, as soon as the two women are naked, they begin to kiss and I can see how her hands begin to run over their bodies.

Although the pleasure of the vibrating begins to cloud my senses without letting me reach orgasm, I try to observe the two beauties making love. I look at their bodies carefully even knowing that in a while I will have them much closer, Lady Rose is just as impressive as on the covers of the magazines she often stars in, at thirty years old she still maintains a youthful look that makes her the fantasy of half of the university students in the country. Her size 38 tits look firm and round, and from my position I think I see some small metal rings adorning her nipples.

Lady Nabila, on the other hand, is splendid at her age, and as I could see when I saw her with Yaiza she is a mature version of her, with wider hips, bigger tits and more defined muscles. If in Lady Rose I seem to have observed the ornaments on her nipples, in Lady Nabila I am sure to see two golden rings of about one inch adorning her dark nipples.

I stop looking at the two women and close my eyes when I feel the orgasm coming to me, when I am about the vibration stops and I open my eyes to see how the two women look at me smiling, “Your orgasm belongs to us;” Lady Nabila tells me before making out again with Lady Rose.

I try to close my eyes so I don't see how the two women lie on top of each other forming a 69, but I can't stop watching as the tongues go in and out of the wet pussies eliciting intense moans of pleasure.

I could swear that both mistresses orgasm at the same time, but only Lady Rose seems to be exhausted on the bed, Lady Nabila gets out of bed and heads for the wall full of toys.

She stands a few meters away from me and I see how she takes a strap-on with a cock of more than ten inches, when Lady Nabila begins to put it on I observe that it has two different parts, a part of about three inches full of protrusions that Lady Nabila inserts into her pussy and another part of more than seven inches with bulges in the shape of a ring every one inch.

Before returning to Lady Rose, Lady Nabila approaches me with a ball gag in her hand, “Open your mouth Amber, we don't want your moans at not being able to orgasm to bother us;” she commands.

I open my mouth and Lady Nabila puts the ball in my mouth holding it to the back of my neck, for a few moments I feel a kind of suffocating sensation but at the moment I start to breathe normally, the damn ball gag is much more annoying than the ring gag I had on while Master Anderson was fucking my mouth the previous afternoon.

Lady Nabila places herself between Lady Rose's legs and starts fucking her with smooth, rhythmic movements. Again I have the feeling that something strange is going on between the two lovers, as it is evident to anyone who observes them that Lady Rose is acting like a submissive.

I must have been impaled on the metal for hours without reaching orgasm, as I watch the two women string together orgasm after orgasm. When I think they've completely forgotten about me. Lady Rose gets out of bed and walks over to where I am.

Without freeing me from the dildo, Lady Rose removes the ball gag from me, although without giving me time to move my sore mouth she begins to push a dildo in the shape of a cock, “Caleb has told me that you are not too skilled at sucking cocks;” she tells me forcing the dildo down my throat, “You can rest assured Amber, Rose and I will take care of these days to improve your oral skills;” she adds.

“I have a better idea,” Lady Nabila stops, placing herself right in front of me with her hand on the base of the huge dildo she has used to fuck her lover. “Let's see how you clean your juices from my toy;” she says to Lady Rose, who pulls the out of my mouth, leaving it unoccupied at last.

Not that I have too many options in the situation I'm in, tied up and impaled in another that won't stop vibrating, I open my mouth and close my lips around the latex head. Immediately Lady Nabila grabs me by the hair and starts moving as if she is fucking my mouth.

Seeing how Lady Nabila fucks my mouth, Lady Rose approaches the wall and after placing another dildo similar to the one I have in my mouth she places herself next to her lover, “I hope you share;” she says smiling.

Lady Nabila comes out of my mouth and Lady Rose immediately takes her place. The next half hour the two lovers take turns fucking my mouth, reaching a couple of orgasms in the meantime.

My jaw aches from sucking the huge cocks and pussy on fire after the continuous edges, and I can't help but beg for them as soon as my mouth is free for a few seconds.
“Please I need to cum,” I say through tears of helplessness.

The two women look at each other and smile in a way that makes me shudder with pleasure, at which point Lady Nabila stands behind me and frees my hands while Lady Rose lets go of my feet.

I have to be held by the two women after being tied up for so long, although they don't take too much pity on me and take me to bed lying on it and immediately bringing my tits to their mouths.

“Do you think Caleb will ring her nipples before he lets her go?” Lady Rose asks Lady Nabila, still pinching my left nipple.

It takes a few seconds for Lady Nabila to stop sucking my right nipple before replying, “You should know that Caleb only rings his legal slave girls, the rest of his submissive have to earn them,” she replies smiling.

“Bitch!” Lady Rose blurts out, pulling on my nipple until I let out a scream.

"Slut!" replied Lady Nabila imitating.

When I think they're going to argue, they start kissing passionately, forgetting about me for a few moments.

“Let's fuck this kitten,” Lady Nabila announces as they break the kiss.

Lady Nabila lies on the bed and Lady Rose helps me up to get on top of her and drop over the latex. As soon as the latex cock begins to make its way into my pussy I explode into an intense orgasm, after hours of borders and denial the sensation of pleasure lasts for several minutes making me practically collapse and fall on Lady Nabila who does not stop fucking me; In that exposed position, Lady Rose stands behind me and after removing the butt plug, she starts playing with one of her fingers in the hole of my ass.

“It's a shame we can't fuck this tight hole yet,” Lady Rose says adding another finger, “I still remember how Ruby screamed when we both fucked her at the same time.”

With the help of Lady Rose, Lady Nabila turns me around until she leaves me on my back on the bed with her on top of me fucking me, from that moment on time seems to speed up and I am only aware that both women take turns on top of my body.

I wake up when the sun enters through the window of the room hitting me in the eyes, I am still in bed where Lady Rose and Lady Nabila have used me for their pleasure until exhaustion, I am alone and to my surprise I am not tied up, so I decide to take the opportunity to inspect the harem.

As I move through the corridors, I hear laughter and moans coming from every room, I peek through one of the doors to discover half a dozen slave girls inside a huge bathtub. I see how two of the slave girls gesture with their hands to get me closer to them and when I look closer I realize that they are Rania and Amira, the slave girls who served Yaiza and me at the first dinner in the Palace.

It's not that I don't feel like joining them, but my pussy is still too sensitive from orgasms, I shake my head rejecting their invitation and leave the room with the intention of returning to mine before Lady Nabila and Lady Rose appear.

I go back to the room and when I enter, I hear some laughter coming from a door that I had not seen when I woke up, I approach and discover that it is a huge bathroom, I go a little deeper to discover the origin of the laughter and I am not surprised by what I discover.

Lady Nabila has Lady Rose pinned against the shower wall kissing her neck and tits hard as the steaming water drips down on their bodies. I'm about to leave when I see Lady Rose's hand appear between her lover's legs and two of her fingers slide into her back hole.

I look back at the two wet bodies and see how Lady Nabila throws her head back as she feels the two fingers opening way, although she immediately recovers and returns to kissing and licking Lady Rose's body.

“Amber is a hot slave girl,” Lady Rose says, her voice breaking.

“You're right Rose, she's very sexy and very hot;” Lady Nabila replies, “But she's not a slave girl, I don't know what plans Caleb has for her, but if he lets Monday go I don't think he'll see her again,” she adds, parting a little with Lady Rose.

I see with surprise that Lady Nabila is still wearing the strap-on with the huge dildo and I realize that she has not separated from her lover to leave, she has done it to position herself better and place the head of the dildo at the entrance of Lady Rose's pussy. As soon as she is ready, she pushes with her hips, causing Lady Rose to gasp. From my position I can see how the dildo goes in and out of Lady Rose's pussy and how Lady Nabila works tirelessly with her tongue and lips on her lover's nipples.

For a few moments I'm tempted to start masturbating watching how the two women give free rein to their passions and perversions without caring about anything or anyone, but in the end, I decide to leave them alone and lie down in bed to try to rest.

I turn silently to leave when Lady Nabila's voice startles me, “Where do you think you're going Amber? Come here right now and start licking Lady Rose's pussy while fucking her,” she commands. “Yesterday at the end we didn't enjoy your skillful tongue.”

Lady Nabila starts fucking Lady Rose from behind, leaving her pussy exposed for me, who kneels in the shower and starts to play with my tongue on her clit.

“Oh yes! Don't stop, Amber!” Lady Rose orders me.

Although I know what I shouldn't, I see Lady Rose's pleas as a way to take a little revenge for the night before, I keep sucking her but at the same time I start giving her little bites, making the double pleasure too much for her and she explodes into orgasm.

I look up and my gaze meets Lady Nabila's, who seems to know what I'm thinking and shakes her head smiling. I play with Lady Rose's pussy again as Lady Nabila shifts her cock from pussy to her lover's ass.

Lady Rose's body tenses as she gets fucked in the ass, but Lady Nabila's strong grip prevents her from moving and I can continue to work her clit. Lady Rose's orgasms begin to cascade until she collapses with pleasure, falling onto the shower floor, dragging Lady Nabila behind her.

I help Lady Nabila up and when I do, she surprises me by grabbing me by the hair and giving me a kiss on the lips that completely disarms me.

“Now it's my pussy's turn,” she says, pushing me down by the shoulders.

As I slowly descend, I kiss her all over her body, stopping at her ringed nipples, when I get to her pussy, I discover two gold chains attached to a golden ring that pierces her clit, I bring them to my mouth and as I pull them, Lady Nabila can't help but moan.

Unlike Lady Rose who has practically melted in my mouth, Lady Nabila shows incredible endurance, and until I join two of my fingers to my tongue and mouth, I can't make her reach orgasm.

“Your little sister was right;” I hear Lady Rose say, who has recovered and is standing up looking at us.

“Well, you can tell her when she comes in an hour's time, for I don't intend to do it,” Lady Nabila replies, helping me up.

“Then let us not waste the time we have left;” says Lady Rose, taking me by the hand to lead me back into the room.

“Please Lady Rose, no more sex, I'm exhausted;” I ask.

“Who talked about sex, kitten?” she says, “There are many ways to have fun and I have to punish you for what you've done,” she says, smiling.

Before I know it, I'm tied to a wooden frame with my arms and legs stretched out in an X. And with Lady Rose and Lady Nabila, one in front and one behind me, with a multi-tailed leather whip in hand.

“We're not going to stop until you orgasm,” Lady Rose points out, hitting me on the tits with her whip.

“And then we'll start again,” Lady Nabila tells me, unloading her whip blow on my firm ass.

To be continue...
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 3):
kaylee36ddLoyalHoundDarrenwhipsthesluts