Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Joe Doe Spinoff - Game, Set, Match!

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joe Doe Spinoff - Game, Set, Match!

Post by SteveBurke »

Author's note: This story is a sequel to "Game On!" It is recommended that you read that first.

Game, Set, Match!

"All rise!"

The courtroom stood as the judge entered. Apart from the prosecution, the defendant ah his lawyer, there weren't many people present - tax evasion cases were seldom exciting.

"Be seated."

Ashley and Janice took their places. The judge banged his gavel. "Court is now in session. Unites States versus Bighorn Jr." He nodded at Janice. "You may begin counsel."

Ashley smiled with satisfaction as Janice laid out the evidence. Finally, she was going to take him down! Sheriff Bighorn, the scourge of Stripsearch County, the man who had humiliated her dozens of times and forced her to work as a prostitute. He was about to get his comeuppance! Justice for her hard-worked holes and the numerous times he had reddened her little rump with his leather strap.

She and Janice had met in law school years ago, but their careers had moved along different parts. Ashley had become a defense attorney, whereas Janice had gone to work for the Treasury Department, pursuing those who failed to give Uncle Sam his dues. It was Janice who Ashley had turned to when she realised that she had something she could use against the Sheriff.

"Your honour, the defendant has, for many years, failed to declare his full income," Janice said. "He receives cash payments every week as his share in an organised prostitution ring, and from a local strip club. The large amount of unpaid tax, and the systematic evasion for at least two decades make this an offense of the highest order."

Ashley silently wondered how much of that money had been earned by her. She had done four stints at the prison, each time being put to work at the truckstop. Her slender body had been available to any man willing to pay - and with the prices set low, there were many of them. All of her orifices had been filled, again and again, with hard, working-class cock. She had been the Sheriff's top earner - but now she was going to cost him everything. Tax evasion on this scale - he was going to serve time, no question.

She turned to look at him and gloat. To her surprise he seemed unconcerned. He returned her gaze with a small smile and winked.

She turned away, her smile replaced by a look of confusion. He was facing jail time and the loss of his retirement fund - he should have been trembling with fear! Her confidence began to wane. He must have something up his sleeve - but what? True, his lawyer was the notoriously slippery Saul Goodman, but surely even Goodman couldn't weasel his way out of this one. She began to feel apprehensive - her encounters with the Sheriff never ended well...

After Janice had made her case, the Sheriff's lawyer had taken the floor - and demolished her within the space of a few minutes.

"My client does not deny any of the facts presented by the prosecution," he said calmly. "But he vigorously denies any wrongdoing. Firstly, your honour, prostitution is legal in Stripsearch county, provided it is conducted at a properly licensed venue. Both the truckstop and the local stripclub have the necessary licenses, signed by Judge Search'em himself."

"Objection!" Janine jumped to her feet. "This case is not about the source of the money. It's about the failure to declare income! The Sheriff has been depositing that money into a bank account on a weekly basis For over two decades!"

Goodman held up a finger to indicate that he was not finished. The judge bowed his head, granting him the right to continue.

"My client does not deny that either. In fact, he proudly acknowledges it. But the account is not in his name."

"Objection!" Janine shouted. "The account is in his aunt's name, and she has been dead for fifteen years. The Sheriff is the sole beneficiary of her estate, which means everything in that account belongs to him!"

"Actually, no," Goodman replied with a smirk. "You see, your honor, after the passing of his dearly beloved aunt, God rest her soul, my client set up a charity fund with that account. And while he has been DEPOSITING money into said account, he has never made a single withdrawal. So the funds within are technically not his, and he has not spent one penny of them."

"Because that's his retirement fund!" Janine retorted. "Judge, that money has been deposited by the Sheriff, and is under his exclusive control. So regardless of whether he has spent any of it, it is still income, and has not been declared, which makes it a violation of tax law!"

"It WOULD, Goodman said, "If not for the fact that this account is a charity fund with a stated purpose. Your honour, my client has not profited in any way through these deposits. The only beneficiaries of this noble endeavour have been the county police dogs. This charity generously pays for their flea collars every month. I have the receipts here." He walked up to the judge and handed him a sheaf of paper.

The judge flipped through the pages. "This all seems in order. Counsel for the prosecution, do you have any evidence that the accused has used these funds for his own benefit?"

Janine was dumbstruck. She had built her case on undeclared income - and now she found that she couldn't prove it. The sheriff's cunning machinations had scuttled her case before she even set foot in court. She wracked her brain, trying desperately to salvage something from the wreckage - but there was nothing to be had.

"No, your honour," she sighed in defeat.

"Very well. The prosecution has failed to prove any wrongdoing, and this case is dismissed." The judge raised his gavel. "BUT" he continued with heavy emphasis, "I find that the prosecution, AND the witness have lodged a groundless case against an upstanding citizen and officer of the law. As such, I find them to be in contempt of court - which empowers me to sentence them without further discussion or trial. Bailiff, remand these women in custody." He brought the hammer down with a sharp cracking noise that sent shivers down the spines of the two young women he had declared to be criminals.

Janine and Ashley were promptly bundled through a side door and led to the holding cell. Only after the Bailiff had slammed the door and walked away did they manage to collect their thoughts. What had just happened?

"God. Fucking. DAMN!" Janice spat venomously. "I cannot believe this shit!"

Ashley was also stunned. "We had him! We had the bastard!"

She had been so looking forward to turning the tables on the Sheriff. After all the times she - and countless other women - had been his plaything, she had expected a triumphant reversal that would end his reign in Stripsearch County. But now he had won yet again!

The pair seethed for several minutes, eventually sighing in defeat and sitting on the cot against the wall. After a brief pause, Janice turned to her companion. "You really wanted this didn't you? It was personal."

Ashley nodded.

"What did he do to you?"

So far, Ashley had been tight-lipped about what she had endured in Stripsearch County, giving her friend only a vague description of her various ordeals, but now, after their crushing defeat, she needed to vent. She told Janice everything, starting with the background on the Sheriff, and how his main source of entertainment was strip and cavity searching attractive women - with the legal stamp of the local judge. She described the gyno table that stood in the front room of the station, facing a window wall so passers-by could watch the fun.

"Any pretty girl in the county ends up on his table eventually. For them it's just a rite of passage. But he mainly targets women who are just passing through. He just loves how shocked and humiliated they are when they have to spread and be probed in front of a crowd. The local girls know to expect it, so it isn't such a big deal for them. And his absolute favourite targets are professional women. He says they need to be taken down a few notches." She sighed. "And it does take you down. It's pretty hard to get back to normal when you've been spread out and forced to cum like that. And of course there's always video footage, so everyone you work with has seen it. That's probably the worst part. Every lawyer I meet, every judge I argue in front of, has seen me naked and moaning like a slut. They smile, snigger, talk behind your back - sometimes joke to your face."

Janice couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You CAME? While being searched? In front of strangers?"

"Twice. Once for each hole. He's had years of experience, and he's patient. He'll use a vibrator if he has to."

"How did it happen? What did he arrest you for?"

Ashley took a deep breath. "It started with Terri London. She was one of my classmates in High School. I went into law, she went into journalism - but we kept in touch, a few emails and facebook messages over the years. So when she needed legal help, she called me. She had heard about what goes on in Stripsearch County, and wanted to interview some of the women in the prison farm. Once they found out who she was, the warden refused, so she needed some legal pressure to make it happen. She called me. The local judges weren't any help - they all benefit from the forced prostitution, so I had to go to Judge Fields - she's in the same state, and has enough authority to hand down a binding court order. I lodged a first amendment claim and she signed off on it, so Terri got to do her interviews. She learned about the searches, the forced labour and prostitution, and she worked on a media piece to expose it all. She wanted more interviews, but the prison stonewalled her, and when I called, they just kept me on hold forever. So I drove down to show them Field's court order, to make sure they couldn't refuse without committing an offense."

She shook her head. "Biggest mistake I ever made. I was driving through town - signpost said the speed limit was 30, but suddenly a police cruiser came up from behind, lights on. The sheriff told me that the limit had dropped to fifteen, and I was now guilty of 'reckless driving'. Technically he's right - but the sign that says fifteen is covered by bushes, I didn't have a chance of reading it. Not that it mattered. It's one of the things he uses so he can haul women into his search room. And you get the full treatment, as long as you're pretty enough. In my case though, it was personal. I'd helped Terri expose him - so he wanted to make sure I didn't do it again."

She sighed again.

"So there I was, down at the station, looking at his gyno table. And a bunch of locals outside, waiting for the show to start. When he told me to strip off I refused, said only a woman could search me, and there couldn't be anyone else present. Another mistake. He deputised a couple of locals, and before I knew it I was bent over the reception desk, while he brought out his leather strap."

Ashley had been paddled at school - frequently. So the first half-dozen swats were bearable. But it soon became clear that there was no limit to what the Sheriff would give her.

"He just whipped me till I gave in," she said glumly. "So I ended up on the table anyway, just with a welted ass." She shrugged. "It made the nudity easier at least. All I could think of was how much my butt hurt. For a while at least. Once the burn settled down I was more concerned about having my legs open and his fingers up me, in front of all those yokels. And I had plenty of time to think about it. He likes to go slow. If you've got anything more than a landing strip he'll shave you bare. Then he'll play with your pussy lips, spread them open, show everyone how pink you are. Then it's the cavity search. First one finger, then two. Slow and deep. He's surprisingly gentle - I've had gynos who weren't as good, but he's in there as long as it takes. Back and forth, twisting and teasing, thrusting and stretching. You can't help yourself in the end. I've been on that table a few times now, and it's best just to relax and wait for the inevitable. Eventually he'll make you come, no point fighting it."

Janice could hardly believe her ears. "He makes you orgasm? With people watching?"

"Oh yeah. And you come hard. The public exposure, the fact that you're being forced against your will - it makes it more intense. Best orgasms I've ever had were on that table."

Janice's mind reeled. She was glad that she had never visited Stripsearch county!

"And then he searches your asshole," Ashley said. "Takes it slow, gets two fingers up there. It's uncomfortable, but not painful - long as you don't fight it. He rogers you good while he teases your clit. So you come again." She shivered at the memory. The powerful orgasms that wracked her body even as her cheeks burned with shame... She had never felt anything like it - at least, not until she had worked at the truckstop.

"So, after he'd finished 'processing' me, he threw me into a cell overnight, then brought me before the judge next morning. I got three months for reckless driving, no trial, no appeal. So they sent me to the local prison. You have to "earn your keep" down there. For unattractive women it's hard labour on the prison farm, but if you're pretty you work at the truckstop. I'll get to that later."

The Sheriff's picture-window was one of the town's main attractions, regularly putting on a fine display for the locals, but a few months after Ashley's first ill-fated visit, the Sheriff had upped the ante by performing a mass-search of a dozen women at a basketball game. She hadn't witnessed it in person, but word soon spread and she found the video on the internet. A former cheerleading squad had returned to make a special appearance. All in their mid to late thirties, all still fit and beautiful. The Sheriff had turned up after the game, and announced that he had found a packet of weed in their locker room following a tipoff.

"He made them strip on the court, and put their clothes in plastic crates," Ashley said.

"In front of the crowd?" Janice was aghast.

"Oh, he gave them a choice. Offered to take them down to the station and be searched there - but said if he did that, they'd be drug tested and anyone who came up positive would be presumed to be the owner of the packet. So they gave in - even signed consent forms." She shook her head. "He likes to play games like that. Manipulates you into doing what he wants and making you look like you're happy to do it. So they ended up naked, hands on heads so everyone could get a good look. But the fun didn't end there of course."

A couple of benches had been dragged onto the court, and the mortified women ordered to kneel on them, facing away from the crowd. They then had to spread their legs and bend over to place their hands on the ground. This of course meant that the delighted onlookers had the best possible view of their well-toned behinds, perfectly-groomed pussies, and tight little assholes. But the final humiliation was yet to come.

"He deputised a bunch of teenagers to do their searches," Ashley told her friend. "So they got fingered by boys who were young enough to be their sons. And they weren't allowed off the bench until they had orgasmed of course." She rolled her eyes. "Remember how clueless high-school boys are? Some off those women were there for a long time. A couple ended up giving instructions to their searchers about how to make them come, just to get it over with."

Janice was stunned. "How does he get away with this?"

"He's buddies with the Judge, that's how. And the townsfolk love to watch of course, so they keep re-electing him."

Not long after that event, Ashley had a second encounter with the Sheriff. She had been called by one of her clients, who told her that she was about to get publicly searched at the College.

"I called the courthouse to find out what the hell was going on. Turned out, the Sheriff had a 'Jane Doe' warrant to search any woman who wasn't a student or faculty member. I filed a restraining order, and they faxed it through to me."

When she burst into the gymnasium where the search was to take place, she found ten women, already stripped naked, bent over picnic benches, holes on display. The football team was watching and laughing, keen for the main action to start.

"The College was holding a seminar on female empowerment," she continued. "So he had a bunch of his favourite victims - professional types from out of town, all high-class, educated women who were there to speak to students. They'd already lost their dignity, but I hoped I could at least spare them the cavity searches." She shook her head. "Fat chance of that. The Sheriff agreed to follow the restraining order, which said to hold off until 3 o'clock - but he wouldn't let them dress, or even stand. So they had to stay there, legs wide, asses up. That was bad enough - but things can always get worse in Stripsearch County, and this time was no exception. You see, the Sheriff had a couple of females deputies with him, who were going to perform the searches. Unusually considerate of him - but the delay meant they would go off-duty, and the Sheriff would do it himself. Once they heard that, the women gave in. Offered to accept their searches now at the hands of the deputies rather than wait and get them from the Sheriff. They ended up BEGGING to be searched." She smiled grimly. "See what I mean about his manipulation?"

Janice nodded slowly.

"Of course, he said he had to abide by the restraining order, so they'd have to wait. He loves to drag things out, build up the anticipation. It must have been torture for them to stay like that - it took nearly an hour before the review of the warrant was faxed through to the faculty office. By then the deputies were gone, so he deputised some little nerd and told everyone that the boy would be performing a second check after he was done. So they were going to get each hole probed - TWICE!"

Janice's stomach turned at the thought.

"Little shit couldn't believe his luck! It was probably the first time he'd ever get to touch a woman. He put two pairs of latex gloves on the table in front of each of them, so they could think about what was going to happen. The tension was unbearable. Eventually the review got delivered to us. Surprise, surprise, it had been reviewed by the same judge who issued the warrant in the first place. Not only did he say the warrant was in order, he declared that I fell under the description too. So a minute later I was on the table beside them, naked and looking at my own gloves." She heaved a sigh. "The worst part is the waiting. At least I didn't have to wait as long as the other women did."

She recalled the sinking feeling in her stomach when she heard the Judges decree, and the knot of tension that steadily grew as her turn approached.

"Cindy Jamison was first. She's a reporter - and she got more 'exposure' than she'd ever wanted. They had video cameras set up by now - one for her face, one for the rear view. And she got the full treatment. Holes stretched out, moaning and gasping, made to come twice. She was in tears by the time the Sheriff was finished. The kid - Stanley I think his name was, offered to leave her double-check until he was done with the rest of us, but she couldn't bear the thought of staying on the table any longer, so she asked to be searched immediately."

"More manipulation," Janice said.

"Exactly. You always end up playing his game. She was a total wreck by the time Stanley had searched her. She climbed off the table and the Sheriff handed a card to read out. It said, 'I have consented to be searched and have suffered no harm. I am grateful that local law enforcement has been so thorough."

"So she basically thanked him for what he put her through?"

"Yup. We all did." Ashley chewed her lip "You know, getting searched by Stanley was worse than getting it from the Sheriff. He had smaller fingers, but it was just so humiliating to get explored by a teenager. And he'll be jerking off to it for the rest of his life. I guess now I know how the cheerleaders felt."

There was a postscript to the story, but she chose not to share it with Janice. Ashley happened to know that a few of the women had returned to Stripsearch County at later dates and experienced the Southern hospitality of the Sheriff's search room and gyno table. Sharon Lewis, the President of a small bank branch, drove down once or twice a month to strip and spread in front of a crowd of appreciative rednecks. Some women just couldn't get enough! She wasn't the only repeat customer either. Cindy Jamison also found reasons to visit, and the stirrups were always ready and waiting... As for Ashley herself, she was a special case. Her work brought her to the county on a regular basis, and she was frequently on the table herself, or else kneeling over a bench, knees wide, spreading her cheeks for his gloved fingers - always with an audience of course. Sometimes he'd pull her over and bend her over the hood of her own car, making her wriggle and gasp for the entertainment of passers-by as he probed her, long and deep. But the public exposure and forced orgasms weren't the main attraction of Stripsearch County - Not for Ashley anyway... There were times that she hated herself for coming back for more, but she had urges that could not be denied.

"Of course, the video got around, and someone at the office saw it. I came in one morning and found a couple of stillshots on the noticeboard. One of my asshole getting reamed out by Stanley, the other of my face as I came. I was about to tear them down, but I knew the damage was already done, so I just wrote 'the best pussy you'll never have' on one, and 'how I feel after ditching you losers at the end of the day' on the other."

Janice snorted with laughter.

"It drives them wild that they can't have me." Ashley though about the dozens of working-class men who had been between her thighs and smiled. She was available to the average Joe - but untouchable by her colleagues. "Of course, that makes them angry and frustrated, but when a man's worked up like that, he can be manipulated too." Playing mind-games with horny men had been another skill she had learned at the truckstop - one that had proved surprisingly useful in the practice of law.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 10):
jeepsterjessmartintimeriderJim927GreymanScman493JinJohnny LawrenceDarrenwhipstheslutsFreight_Train
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Doe Spinoff - Game, Set, Match!

Post by SteveBurke »

Part 2

"So now you know all about the searches," Ashley smiled wryly. "But you want to know about the truckstop don't you? You want to know what it's like to sell yourself."

Janice flushed and nodded. The thought of going from high-powered lawyer to common whore! It was shocking - yet intriguing. Ashley had been used, fucked, by scores of men - and yet she didn't seem phased by it. Indeed, she seemed eager to tell her story.

"Once they'd checked me in - and given me another search of course, they never waste a chance to finger you, I got sent to the prison beauty salon. And it's a good one. Qualified staff - all inmates, all the best equipment and products. The prison gives you oatmeal for breakfast but they sure don't skimp on the makeup. You have to look good for your customers after all. First order of business was a laser job. Armpits, legs and snatch. Then a trip to the prison dentist to make sure I didn't need any work done. Next morning after breakfast I got my first taste of being for sale, before I even left the prison. Since I was expected to do anal, I had to be clean, which means taking an enema. And guys pay to give you one."

"They pay for that?" Janice exclaimed.

"Sure they do. For some it's a fetish, for some they just like the dominance aspect. And some just like to see you squirm. I had to kneel on a bench and spread my cheeks while some yokel shoved a nozzle into me. Feels a lot bigger than it looks. And after it was in all the way, he turned on the water. Ice cold." She chuckled. "Should have heard me yell! And I had to stay there while the bag emptied. Half a gallon of cold, soapy water up my ass, while he's finger-fucking my pussy. I was moaning and panting - must have been a good show for him! After the bag was empty I had to stay there another five minutes. Felt like I was going to burst. So, after a visit to the bathroom I was cleaned out and ready to be fucked. Well, almost ready. Next it was shower, then the salon to get dolled up. After that, driven to the truckstop with a bunch of other girls, and told I had to make at least a hundred bucks that day - or else."

"Or else what?"

"I found out from the other girls. If you don't meet your quota, there's a punishment block and a wooden paddle. My ass was still welted and sore from what the Sheriff had given me, so I tried to force myself to put out. Couldn't do it. For the other girls it was easy - they were experienced, they really didn't seem to mind. Shaking their asses, flirting and joking, taking cock any way their customers wanted. All I could manage was a half-dozen blowjobs. I couldn't bear the thought of having a stranger in my pussy or ass. They didn't like that. They said I had a bad attitude, and that I would learn my lesson that evening. They were right about that!" She rolled her eyes. When I came up short, it was straight to the block. The warden told me I needed some 'attitude adjustment,' and he'd take care of it personally."

She shook her head. "I got beat plenty at school, the principle basically summoned me to his office once a week to have some fun with me, but sweet fucking Jesus, I'd never got it so hard!" She shuddered at the memory. "And on top of fresh bruises too. I screamed so loud, I thought the roof would come down. And just to add insult to injury, I didn't get any dinner. He said I hadn't earned it. Had to cry myself to sleep on an empty stomach. No breakfast next morning either. And THAT," she said with heavy emphasis, "was how I learned to be a good little slut. I was back out there, stomach growling, with an ass so swollen I could hardly get it into those stupid little shorts they make you wear. I knew I couldn't take another round of the paddle, so I got to business. Started with blowjobs again, but it was clear I'd never make my quota that way. So I found a guy who looked presentable and offered him a turn on my pussy."

Her face twisted. "I was a lousy lay, poor bastard didn't really get his money's worth. I just spread my legs and gritted my teeth while he did the deed. Afterwards I had to duck into the restroom for a cry. But the clock was still ticking, so I had to get back out there and work my holes."

Janice patted her on the back. "You poor thing!"

"It got easier. After all, once you're a whore, you've hit rock bottom. I learned to take it in stride like the other girls. By the time Terri joined me, I could sell my ass with the best of them. Better in fact, because men just love to get hold of high-class pussy that would normally be out of reach."

"Why did Terri end up there?"

"She basically volunteered. Said she needed to get searched herself so she could relay it as a first-hand account in her story. So she went down there to interview him, then admitted to having a broken tail-light."

"And that got her a prison sentence?" Janice was shocked.

"Yep. Three months, just like me. It's not long really, but three months as a whore changes you forever. In fact, I think even turning one trick does that." She looked wistful. "You just can't put the same value on yourself after you've sucked cock and spread your legs for god-knows how many men." But you can sure as hell enjoy the ride! She thought to herself.

Thanks to Ashley's moral support and coaching, Terri had managed to meet her quota the first day, sparing her from the brutal beating that Ashley had received. But that didn't mean that they escaped the paddle altogether. A week after her arrival Ashley had been taken from her cell one evening and escorted to the punishment room.

"But I met my quota!" she had objected.

"Oh, sure you did," the guard agreed. "But this fine gentleman is in the mood to dish out a whoopin', and he's paid for your sweet ass!"

Ashley had been stunned by this turn of events. Fortunately, her bottom had more or less recovered from the last time, and thanks to her extensive experience at the hands of her principal she had managed to take her swats with only a few gasps and moans. While it was not the last such spanking she endured, she soon learned that the less noise she made the less fun it was for the customers. Once word got around that she didn't 'perform' on the punishment block, the sessions became few and far between. She was however, well-known for performing at the truckstop, where she had learned to ply her new trade with good cheer.

To her surprise, Ashley found that being bent over and fucked from behind was actually preferable to giving blowjobs. She didn't have to taste anything nasty, or even look at the man she was servicing. All she had to do was spread her legs and submit. An even greater surprise was that taking it in the ass was better that selling her pussy. A well-hung man would bang painfully against her cervix, whereas her back door had no such issue. Once she learned to relax herself to handle the girth of a large cock, the length simply wasn't a problem. So she sold her beautiful behind as often as she could, swaying her hips as she walked, waggling her tushy at prospective customers, and "upselling" to men who only wanted her cheaper services.

"Wouldn't you rather have my ass?" she would ask, turning around to show off her perfect posterior. " Don't you want to fuck me like a cheap slut? Does your girlfriend let you do that to her? Maybe on special occasions. But you can have mine RIGHT NOW for only fifteen dollars!" Her apparent enthusiasm and delightful curves were usually enough to make the sale, earning her an easy fifteen dollars instead of a mere five.

And so she had settled into her new (if only temporary,) life. Her shifts at the truckstop were no longer the humiliating ordeal they had once been - in fact, she looked forward to them. She got to experience the fresh air and the sun on her face instead of staring at the drab prison walls. She enjoyed being an object of desire as she shamelessly hawked her wares. She grew comfortable with being used, strong hands grasping her hips as a man drove his cock between her cheeks, slamming his pelvis into the firm mounds of her gorgeous backside. She offered a free blowjob to whichever man administered her morning enema - in return for getting them warm instead of cold.

After a while, she abandoned her uniform shorts because they were inconvenient to take off and put back on, parading herself in only her blouse and G-string. Her "slutwalk" became second nature, hips swaying seductively with each step. Her smiles were now genuine. She appreciated the whistles and lewd comments directed at her - crude though they were, they were sincere in their expression of lust for her body. She began to view her clients with bemused detachment. While it was true that she was being exploited, so were they. Their carnal urges prompted them to pay for something that most women gave for free, and she used that to her advantage, easily manipulating them. A smile and a wink would melt the heart of a prospective customer, and even the strongest of men could be steered in any direction by the touch of her soft hand on his cheek. Being natural beauties, she and Terri had become the biggest attraction and star earners, much to the annoyance of the local girls. Judge Feilds had been pressed into service as well, having been entrapped by the Machiavellian mind of the Sheriff. The three of them found great comfort in each others company - and eventually, in each other's beds.

It wasn't only at the truckstop that they performed. They also put in shifts at the local strip club. Again with quotas to meet, the three had realised that lesbian shows were the most popular, and had pragmatically decided to get to know each other better than they had ever expected to.

"Ever been with a woman?" Ashley asked.

"A few times, in college. I think everyone tries it, don't they?"

"Yeah. But not Judge Feilds." Ashley giggled. "You should have seen her face the first time Terri went down on her. She came around though. Those times at the club were fun - really fun. Everyone watching, cheering, tucking bills into our garters. We'd come several times during a show - for real. The customers just loved us. House was always packed when we were booked for the night. But the fun didn't end there."

The sneaky Warden had decided to further motivate his three top "working girls" by giving the lowest earner a paddling on their return to the prison. "At first we were trying to outdo each other, and our holes were just getting too much wear and tear. Eventually we decided to just take turns, so it all worked out fair. We each took our swats twice a week. Fortunately it was only six - he couldn't overdo it or we'd end up useless. But that led to another development."

During a group hug that followed one such punishment, a friendly kiss had become a make-out session. That in turn had led to teasing, caressing, fingering - and eventually, to an all-out three-way frenzy of pussy-licking, scissoring and fisting that left them all sweaty, panting and breathless.

"So in the end, it really wasn't bad," Ashley concluded. "We'd get fucked during the day, shake our tails in the evening, and then have some fun at night.

"Gay for the stay? I didn't know that was a real thing."

Ashley grinned wickedly. "Not just for the stay. We still get together for a girl's night now and then. And I tell all the guys in the office." She laughed. "God, they must get so horny thinking about it! And they don't get to watch, or join in. Once we invited one of the delivery guys to join us through. Fucking blew his mind, I can tell you. He damn near had a heart attack from screwing the three of us." She smiled again. "And HE told them all about it! They were so jealous! This blue-collar guy getting top-end pussy that they can't touch." She giggled.

"But," Janice frowned. "You said you've been to the prison a few times now. They must know that. So why didn't they just visit when you were there, and pay to fuck you?"

"One of them tried that. I told him straight up that he wasn't getting any action and he should fuck off back to the city where he belonged. Bastard slapped me." She smiled.

"A couple of truckers beat the shit out of him. They have a code down there you see. They call you a whore, fuck you senseless, but NOBODY hits a woman if he knows what's good for him. He didn't come back, and none of the others tried it. It's weird, when you're working the 'stop - you're a three-hole queen - but you're still a queen. It's hard to understand unless you've been there."

"Well, thankfully I won't" Janice replied emphatically. "I know never to visit the state, let alone the county! But why do you keep going back when you know what's going to happen?"

Ashley shrugged. "Can't let him scare me. If I refuse to see clients just because I might end up on his table, then there's no justice down there. I have to put up with it, have to do my job."

It wasn't the entire truth. What she couldn't admit to Janice was that she enjoyed what happened to her in Stripsearch county. Being on the gyno table, spread out for all to see was a special kind of thrill. And as for the truckstop...

A month into her first stay, she had experienced something remarkable. She was a seasoned pro by then, unphased by the constant stream of men between her thighs. She had been lying on the hood of a car. knees pulled up and spread wide while a High School senior made use of her pussy. He was a sprinting champion, lean and good-looking - he didn't need to pay for sex but her beauty made her irresistible, something that amused her greatly. She wasn't just an outlet for men with no options - she was a prize trophy who they lusted after.

"Fuck me sir!" she moaned. "Stick it in deep!"

Talking dirty and moving her hips in time with his thrusts was part of her routine. With a woman's ability to multitask she could go through the motions while mentally being somewhere else. Except this time, she didn't want to be. The sun was warm on her skin, the breeze was caressing her thighs, and a handsome young man with a pleasantly large cock was giving her a solid, but not rough, shafting. It suddenly occurred to her that despite the dozens of clients she had serviced, it had been a long time since she had had a good fuck - one that she herself enjoyed. And now she was getting one.

"Oooh, yesss..." her exclamations were no longer fake. She felt a warmth in her loins, a wave of pleasure that was creeping up on her, spreading through her body. She raised her hips to offer herself to his rhythmic pounding, panting as he drove into her again and again.

"Yes... yes... Yes! Oooohhh My GOOOOOD!"

The orgasm that washed over her was startlingly intense, equal to the ones forced from her by the Sheriff. When it was over she slumped back onto the hood, breathing heavily as the jock finished inside her. Afterward they stayed locked together for a minute, both exhausted and satisfied. He withdrew slowly and kissed her on the cheek.

"Damn honey, you sure know how to fake it. I'll be back another time."

It took Ashley a few minutes to collect her thoughts. What had just happened? She pulled her G-string back on and resumed her professional air - but inside she was a whirlpool of emotions. She had come! She had screamed with pleasure while being fucked by a customer! What was wrong with her?

As it turned out, nothing. Having learned to relax into her new career, she found herself enjoying it more and more. Not just the attention, but the sex itself. Her young body responded to the stimulation, and her orgasms became more frequent. It was a secret she couldn't share with the others - until the day she saw Terri with a stricken, guilty look on her face after spreading her legs for yet another young buck. Ashley had hugged her friend, kissed her gently, and then whispered in her ear.

"Me too," was all she said.

It had taken a little longer for Judge Feilds to have the same revelation, but eventually she also learned to surrender to her inner passions. It became a part of them that none could deny.

And so, about once a year, when the urges within her became too strong to ignore, Ashley would speed through Stripsearch County so she could take a "working holiday" at the truckstop. A month or two of stripping, paddlings, and having a train run through her. She could forget about the stresses of her job and just loose herself in the moment, be an object of desire and release her inner slut. It was liberating to be used like that - a paradox that she often pondered while alone in her bed. And lately, she had begun to feel the urge again, an itch that needed to be scratched...

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and return to the present.

"What do you think the Judge is going to do to us?" she asked.

"Nothing much - probably a fine and a lecture. He just threw us in here to rattle us." Janice yawned and stretched. "Must have been an hour by now, we'll be done soon."

She was half right. A few minutes later the bailiff returned to let them out, and the two women were taken back to the courtroom. As they stepped through the side door, they took only a few steps before halting in shock. The room was packed, the formerly near-empty gallery filled with an excited crowd who were obviously expecting something wonderful to happen. And it was all too obvious what that spectacle would be. In the middle of the floor, with it's stainless attachments gleaming, was a gyno table. The stirrups were spread wide in invitation, and with sinking hearts, both women realised that they would soon be taking turns to climb on and be violated - in front of what must have been at least a hundred people.

"Since you ladies wasted everybody's time with your frivolous lawsuit, I figured you could at least put on a little show for us!" the Judge chuckled. "Sheriff, will you do the honours?"

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 7):
jessmartintimeriderjeepsterGreymanDarrenwhipstheslutsJohnny LawrenceFreight_Train

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Love this continuation! Actually like any story with the sheriff in it!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
SteveBurke

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

jeepster wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:59 pm Love this continuation! Actually like any story with the sheriff in it!
The Joe Doe stories, originally posted on Yahoo groups back when that was still a thing, were what got me interested in the genre. Let's just say that the situation appealed to me...

I have since developed my own fantasy world under the CPA - but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I believe there is plenty of fun to be had in the Doeverse. A sequel is under way, hopefully to be completed within the next couple of weeks.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Bumped for the added artwork at the end! :D