Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Visit to a Free Grading Day, Part 2

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Visit to a Free Grading Day, Part 2

Post by gary »

This is a continuation of the Grading Day story. My original plan was to have two versions of this story but never completed the second version. So this is the first version of that story and I might upload the incomplete second later:
The First Part of Free Grading Day story is here:
viewtopic.php?t=141

“You know its still early. The city is having an African Festival at Woodbine Park for the next few days, why don’t we take it in, I’ll be fun.” Suggested Amanda while they drove.
“Well, I’ve been to Africa but why not.”

Once there they found it had set it up like an African Market with winding rows of stalls to buy food, art, and various other things. They moved among the stall trying small bits of food, looking at the jewelry, the clothes. They went to the music area listening to the music and swaying to the dancers. The drums had an almost hypnotic effect. They were actually a unsteady on their feet when they got up and left the music area. Several men became bolder and would come up to them and put their arms around them, usually copping a feel as well. The hypnotic drums made it impossible for them to resist. Then two big black men each took one of them and took them to a back area followed by other men. They pulled down the top of the women’s dresses and stated sucking at their breasts. The women were unable to realize they were being raped. Soon the men had pulled off their clothes and pushed them down on the ground and roughly entered them. The women moaned loudly in pain from the huge unlubricated cocks began jackhammering them. But not even that awakened the women to their violation. Soon one then the other felt the hot cum of their attackers enter them. But it wasn’t over, the men who had finished forced their cocks into their mouths to clean them while another one took their place raping the semi conscious woman. Amanda suffered two rapes after the first one, Claire four. One after another, they fucked them, each became easier because the previous one cum had acted as lube.
When the last man had left the original rapists pulled the women to their feet and used zip ties to cuff their hands behind their back. They then tied a rope around their neck and proceeded to drag them elsewhere in the Festival Area. They were still unsteady when they were brought to an area with livestock, chickens, goats, and donkeys, made to look like a livestock market.
Wondering down some narrow lanes they came to another open area, there was a raised area in the middle and they were not sure what it was supposed to be. Some other people came in and gathered around the stage. But when the three black girls, naked and chained, came in they realized it was a Slave Market and they were going to have a auction!
The auctioneer came on the block, “Welcome customers, we have fine flesh to sell you, for a day or two. Remember you don’t get to keep them forever, but its for charity so be generous.” The crowd was diverse, black, white, south Indian, oriental.
The first black girl was brought up she was dark skinned, tall with large breasts and ass, and sleight hair. The Auctioneer started, “How about $100, $100?”
“$100.” Called out a bidder
The girls stared gyrating slowly to entice the buyers.
“$200, do I hear $200.”
$150.” Shouted a different bidder.
“I have $150, do I have $200, $200.?”
The “slave” then cupped her breasts then bent over.
“$200.” Shouted the first bidder.
Now she turned around, still bent over, and used her fingers to pull open her ass.
“$300.” Shouted a new bidder.
“I have $300, do I have $400, $400.?”
Now the slave girl sat down facing the crowd. She spread her legs in the air and pulled open her pussy lips with her fingers.
“$400”
“$500”
“$600”
“$600 do I hear $700, $700, Anyone, $700 for this fine slave from deepest Africa.” No more bids came. “Going once, going twice, Sold! To the man in the blue shirt for $600.” He came up, He had to show his ID, sign documents to agree to return her tomorrow, then he led her away with a chain attached to her collar.
Both women stood almost hypnotised at the spectacle. Claire could feel it was getting her excited.
The next girl was a little lighter in skin tone, her breasts looked like C cups, her ass was smaller but she was shorter and slightly overweight. She seemed more reluctant (or acted so) and the auctioneer would hit her with a crop and make a loud WACK. Claire noticed the tip of the crop was wide and thought it caused a louder noise that way. The auctioneer started off at $50 and shouted and degraded the “slave girl” to show off to the customers. The bidding only went up by $50 increments and she only sold for $200.
The third girl was taller, thinner, darker again and B cups. She was also the youngest looking, probably just barely eighteen. (Everyone had been assured they were all legal age). The slave acted like she didn’t know what to do and moved around without rhythm. Now for her the bids came fast. It went quickly from $100 to $500 and beyond. The whole area had become uncomfortably hot with all the bodies and excitement. The frenzy didn’t die down till she was sold for $1000.
Then the auctioneer ascended the auction block and spoke. “Well that’s all the slave we have for today. Unless we have some volunteer from the audience?” He looked around and stared at Claire, “I see some nice white slave flesh around me has been captured.” There was a great deal of murmuring from the audience at that. “Well white girls, you going to pay your reparations now.” Which caused nervous laughter. Claire was shocked and she saw her companion pushed forward by her captor. Claire shook her head ‘no’ but the crowd called for them to be dragged to the block. Both women found that the large black men who controlled them had cut the ties then they were seized by their arms from behind and lifted up and brought to the auction block. They had the ropes replaced by the iron collars with chains locked around their necks. Both women were almost frozen in shock and fear, but were extremely sexually excited by the ordeal.
Claire saw Amanda mount the auction block. Though middle aged she was in excellent shape and was a very good-looking natural blond. The Auctioneer started, “How about $200, $200?”
“$200.” Called out a South Indian man
“$200, do I hear $300.”
$300.” Shouted a young black man
Amanda stared dancing slowly to entice the buyers.
“I have $400 do I have $400, $400 anyone?”
“$400.” Shouted the first bidder.
Amanda did like the other slave girls had and sat down facing the crowd. She spread her legs so that they formed a “M” then she pulled open her pussy lips with her fingers.
“$400.” Shouted a new bidder.
“I have $400, do I have $500?”
“$500”
“$600”
“$700”
“$700 do I hear $800, $800, Anyone, $800 for this kidnapped white slave. Everyone in the audience thought what he said was part of the show. The bids went upwards, however, her age still went against her and she sold for $1500.
It was now Claire’s turn on the block, she ascended it shakily. She could still hear the drums in her head, and she started swaying to them. The Auctioneer started he spiel. “Look at this hot prime pussy. A couple of days with her and no slave could replace her.” He then hit Claire with his crop, “Turn around slave and show the goodies.” Claire turned around, still swaying, and then bent over pointing her bottom at the crowd. As she had been trained, she pulled open her ass hole and pussy lips with her fingers so show her value. “What do I hear, $500, $500?”
“$500.” From an unseen buyer.
“I have $500, do I have $600, $600.?”
“$600.”
“$700.” shouted another.
“$800.” Someone raised.
“$800 do I hear $900, $900, Anyone, $900 for this fine white meat slave.
Claire turned around and continued the show, pushing up her breasts and licking her lips pushed the bids up faster and faster. It went quickly from $1000 to $2000. Claire sat down and spread her legs, juicing herself in front of the now frantic crowd.
“$2200.”
“$2500.”
Then “$3000.” And the assembly gasped.
“$3000, do I hear $3100, $3100? No? Going once, going twice, Sold! To the man in the red Grand BouBou (1) for $3000.”
Claire was pulled by the chain to her new “Master.” He received the bag with her clothes and purse, and reminded he had to return her in two days. He nodded and then he jerked on the chain. He forced her to walk through the market as his slave for all to see. When they got to his car, he opened his car’s trunk and told her to get inside. Claire was too weak in her mind to disobey and tentatively crawled in. The trunk was slammed shut and she was driven off to her new ‘home’.
When they got there, he started hitting her with his whip until she was on the floor crying. He sat down on a comfortable chair and commanded her, “Under my robes and suck my cock.”
All Claire said was, “Yes sir.” She pulled up his robes and crawled between his legs and started licking his cock. He then pushed his robe back down and Claire found herself in a little tent with little light. She wasn’t going to give him her best so she just started licking sloppily his rather small cock. It soon emerged hard and she slid it in her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth. Soon here eyes adjusted and she could see just how fat he was. He had a huge stomach and probably weighed a good 130 Kg (300 lbs) or more. She twisted her head around and he soon came.
After swallowing his cum she went to withdraw out of his robe. He hit her hard with his whip which Claire screamed. “You stay in there and keep sucking slave.” So, she went back to slowly sucking his cock. She was forced to do this for a long time, her back hurt and her knees were sore. Finally, he kicked her away, she sat on the floor waiting for what he wanted next. He had been watching TV while she had been sucking him, and when whatever he had been watching ended, he pulled on her chain and brought her to the basement. He then put heavy iron shackles on her legs, pushed her in the small slave pen, and locked it. The pen was just a bare floor and cinder block walls.
She had been sitting down for quite a while when he returned and dragged her upstairs. He pushed her on the bed and disrobed. “Spread your legs slave.” and he climbed on top of her. He pushed himself inside her and fucked her like a sex doll. He grabbed her breasts the longer he was on her the heavier he felt. She had problems trying to breath because of his weight. When she could breathe it wasn’t any better. He stank, he had obviously washed before he went to the festival but now that was wearing off. He also sweated profusely and Claire hated knowing she was being drenched in his sweat.
Fortunately, he came in a few minutes and rolled off her exhausted. Claire asked. “May I clean myself off for you Master.”
“No. you will not let my smell come off you.” He dragged her back down to the pen and slammed the door. Claire now realized she had nothing but a drain pipe in the floor to use as a toilet, and nothing to wash her hands, or clean herself. Two more time her would drag her upstairs to fuck her. Once he had her on top, to her great relief. She would never give him slave pompoir, he just used her like she was nothing to him.
The next morning, he woke her up, forced her to clean her cage with her hands, then gagged her to the wall where he had iron cuff high up. he forced he to stand up on a stool and then locked her in the cuffs. He removed the stool leaving Claire’s feet hanging in the air. He then took his whip and started to beat her with it.
The first one was as bad as she had ever felt, she screamed in pain. The second one, the third one kept up the screams. Claire cried out, “Please stop. Please, please, I beg you.” But he continued, four, five, six, seven they came. Claire couldn’t see through the tears. At ten he started to slack off. He was tiring himself off. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, they became weaker and took longer between blows. Finally at twenty he could do no more and stopped. He left leaving the slave hanging by her harms.
Claire’s arms had become horribly sore by the time he came back down and released her. He kicked her to get up she was slowly able to. He put her into the pen, but then followed her. He pushed her down with her back to him then kneeled behind her and entered fucked her ass. She was not ready for it and he was dry. She yelped in pain and cried as he used her hole. Again, he came quickly and left her locked up.
Claire had become extremely thirsty and hungry when he appeared with slave kibble and water, in margarine containers. Claire picked them up with her hands. Careful not to touch the food or water with her fingers as they were filthy. Claire was quickly becoming dirty and smelly herself as time went by.
At the end of the second day of slavery Claire was happy this was going to be over. The day ended and she was still there. She told him he could only keep her for two days. He replied. “Fuck that, I keep you. I breed you.”
“They told you two days; you signed the agreement.”
“No one remember you with me. You stay.”
“You can’t.” She pleaded.
“I will.”
Claire started to lose hope, she would stay his slave. In a couple of days, she had given in to her fate, numb to his attempts at sex. After a week he came down, unlocked her shackles, and took her to the car. When she emerged from the trunk there were angry men there telling him he was going to be reported. One of them took off her collar and retrieved her bag. They had her check everything over and nothing had been touched. Her credit cards and the money were still there. They put her in the back seat and apologized to her explaining what happened. Claire could barely hear as she was so out of it.
But she heard him when he shouted, “You’ll be back, when my seed grows in you, you’ll have to come back to Master.”
They drove her to Amanda’s apartment, she welcomed her with open arms and said she had called about what had happened to her. Claire took a very long shower as she was so dirty the water ran brown down the drain. She cried as she cleaned herself and ended up curled up on the shower floor in the fetal position. Amanda finally came to she what was taking so long. She gently pulled Claire up off the floor and put her to bed.
Claire wondered, ‘Is it really over.” And felt her stomach wondering if she had been impregnated. And if she was would she be sent back to him?

1) Grand BouBou: A loose, full length, African Robe
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 9):
mikey22timeriderToywhispersFerdlikastikTheLBelindaDarrenwhipstheslutsimreadonly2

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Visit to a Free Grading Day, Part 2

Post by Belinda »

Gary,
What a wonderful follow up to the first part you posted three years ago. I went back and reread the first part before reading the second part for the full story. Thank you so much for posting this and keep up the great work. Both characters so have slave hearts.

Yours truly,

Belinda

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Visit to a Free Grading Day, Part 2

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Loved the follow up Gary and always love the interracial aspect. Well done.