Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Joe Doe Spinoff - Graduation Day

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Author's note: This is a flashback to Ashley Marsh's last day of school.

Principal Hardman's office, present day:

Ashley Marsh knocked on the door of the Principal's office. She wore her robe and cap, symbols that signified the end of her High School career. The robe hid her gloriously sculpted body, but her beautiful face was clearly visible, with sparkling blue eyes under naturally blonde hair.

"Enter!" called a voice from within. She pushed the door open.

Hardman was tall and thin, late fifties, mostly bald with a circlet of white hair around his head. He looked at her in surprise through his wire-rimmed spectacles.

"Ashley? I wasn't expecting you! What do you want?"

"Just to say goodbye," she said cheerfully. "And to give you something to remember me by." She produced a folded piece of paper which she handed to him over his desk. He opened it up and his face turned pale.

The detail! The accuracy! It was such a close likeness! He swallowed nervously. Ashley could indeed have made good on her threat...

"It, it's um... you're very good." he stammered out. "What a good memory you must have!"

Ashley smiled thinly. "Mrs Squires isn't the nicest teacher, but she does know her stuff when it comes to art class. You can thank her for that as well."

It had been a triumph. A shining moment in Ashley's young life - one where she had turned the tables on an authority figure and kept him on a leash...

Principal Hardman's office, six months earlier...

Ashley looked at the door of the Principal's office and smiled grimly. She wasn't surprised by the PA call that had summoned her a few minutes earlier. The miserable bastard had been beating her ass since the day she started senior high.

Her incredible figure was on display, thanks to a pair of tight denim shorts and a white tubetop. Her B-cup breasts didn't need the support of her sports bra, and her flat belly was adorned by a navel piercing. The waistband of her white G-string rose up out of her shorts and sat high over her hips before circling around to her back, where a single cord plunged back down into her shorts and ran between her ass cheeks like a piece of dental floss. She unfastened the button of her shorts and pulled the zipper down far enough to reveal the top of the tiny triangle of fabric that covered her pubic mound. It was important to make a good impression...

She heaved a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Enter!"

Ashley opened the door and stepped through. Hardman was already rising out of his chair and reaching for the wooden paddle that hung on the wall behind his desk. It had battered her bottom scores of times, and the mere sight of it made her blood run cold with the dread of impending punishment.

But this will be the last time! Ashley thought to herself. Well, provided things went to plan, anyway.

Corporal punishment had been a part of Ashley's life as far back as she could remember. From a young age she had been over her father's knee - and when she turned twelve, he had switched to his belt. At least once a week she would be ordered to bend over the back of a chair and bare her bottom to take a whipping for misbehaviour. It hadn't been just her father either. Being raised in a Southern, God-fearing state meant that "spare the rod and spoil the child" was practically law. Her parents had agreements with the parents of her friends, granting each other mutual spanking rights. So even when visiting one of her buddies, her ass wasn't safe. Any violation of rules meant that both of them would be lowering their panties for a hard and fast lesson about correct behaviour. This would happen regardless of who was present - and of course, their brothers would always come running when they heard a spanking was going to be dished out. It was rare for them not to have an audience as they took leather.

Ashley's best friend was Terri London. The pair had met in elementary school, and been in the same class ever since. Their friendship had been "forged in fire" by the numerous spankings they had taken together. Many of these had been administered for trivial reasons, and as they reached their later teens, they realised that men simply enjoyed spanking them for any concocted excuse. Baring their bottoms was a regular part of life, and they grew accustomed to being punished by their fathers, principal, and even the local police, who had been granted "Loco Parentis" by the townsfolk. Caught smoking underage, they had been taken to the station, bent over the reception desk and given a bare-assed belting - much to the amusement of all present. The couple of petty criminals about to be processed at least had a good show to cheer them up, and for an elderly man who was there to pay a parking ticket it was not only the highlight of his year, but the best money he'd ever spent!

Naturally, both had been punished again by their respective fathers when the police returned home. Taking another whipping on top of an already bruised backside was a lesson they never forgot, and neither of them ever smoked again.

But it was when Ashley started Senior High that she had truly learned how unfair the system was. Her first paddling came as a surprise - but the Principal had at least invented an excuse to bend her over. In the weeks that followed, the excuses had become less convincing - and eventually discarded altogether.

"Assume the position!" he ordered her, having summoned her to his office once more.

"But why?" asked the indignant Ashley. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

"Ashley, this is for your own good. Taking your beatings will teach you self-discipline, and build character. Now, are you going to bend over, or do I need to have someone hold you down?"

Shocked at his blatant abuse of power Ashley had elected to cooperate rather than be forced, thus preserving her pride if not her posterior. On returning home she had gone to her father and protested about Hardman's outrageous behaviour. But the response was not what she had hoped for. Her father simply shrugged.

"He's the Principal. If he thinks you need it, then I'm sure he's right."

"But he's paddling me for fun!" she responded. "It's not right!"

"Can't blame a man for enjoying his job!" her father chuckled.

And that was that. She simply had to report to Hardman whenever he summoned her and hold tight to her ankles as she grimly counted off her swats. As her pain tolerance increased it hurt a little less, but the injustice of it gnawed at her from the inside. And this was in addition to the spankings she received at home.

Her father was a big fan of "performative spankings" - giving her the belt in front of his friends. While it was partly to bolster his reputation as a strict parent, she knew that it was also because they loved to see a beautiful teenage girl half-naked. Watching her get spanked on the bare was a delight for them, and made her father very popular among his social group. All his friends had seen her bending over on multiple occasions, and she was used as entertainment whenever it was her father's turn to host the weekly poker game.

Hardman walked out from behind his desk, tapping the paddle against his other hand as he looked her up and down. He smiled with satisfaction. She looked amazing! Slutty as a strip club barmaid, her skin as smooth and unblemished, her body as firm and trim as only an eighteen year-old could be.

Ashley's school outf-its had gone through three distinct phases since she started Junior High. At first, she had simply worn her normal clothes, choosing whatever suited the weather and her mood at the time. But once it became clear to her that Hardman was targeting her for regular, and undeserved, paddlings, she had switched to unflattering clothing. Overalls, baggy sweaters, loose track pants - with no makeup. She made herself appear as undesirable as she could, hoping to get less of his unwanted attention.

It hadn't worked. Even without makeup her natural beauty was evident, and despite what she wore, Hardman always got the view he most desired when she bent over. Skirt up or pants down, panties always lowered to mid-thigh or removed completely, he got to feast his eyes on her fantastically firm buttocks and deliciously inviting openings as he tenderised her tushy.

Accepting that her visits to his office were inevitable, Ashley had changed tack. From observing her male friends, she had realised that there were few things more frustrating to the male psyche than unrequited lust. She saw boys who went to ridiculous lengths to try and impress a girl they wanted to date - and how crushed they were when they were still turned down. She couldn't stop Hardman desiring her. She couldn't stop him paddling her - but she could get inside his head, she could make herself his obsession, his unobtainable dream. Men did strange things when they pursued a woman. Strange and desperate. While Hardman had no chance of bedding her, since sleeping with a student would be a career-ending act that could possibly see him jailed, he could perhaps be baited into doing something that would have a detrimental effect on his personal life. So she had started to dress slutty. It didn't have any negative side for her, since he was already giving her the paddle as often as her sweet young ass could take it, but she did notice a change in him. His desire burned more brightly in his eyes when he saw her. He became more loose-lipped when she was in his office, making lewd remarks about how beautiful she was, and how he enjoyed walloping her gorgeous globes.

So she had taken it up to a higher level. Rather than simply bending over and allowing him to whack her ass, she had begun to make the ritual into a performance. When told to bend over she would smile and shake her hips a little before removing her skirt or lowering her pants. Wearing only her tiny thong or lace panties, she would put on a show for him, licking her lips and waggling her ass before she bent over to bare her bottom. It was an act that he should have stopped - but didn't. That had been the chink in his armour - a chink that she steadily widened as the months went on. She would face him after her paddlings, as she rubbed at her throbbing behind.

"That was a good one sir!" she would say with a forced smile. "You really toasted my buns!" Or sometimes, "Shame you can only give me ten! I'm such a bad girl, I know I deserve more!"

He knew it was an act - but like a stripper's routine, it made stoked his libido regardless. It was simply impossible to be unmoved by the sight of a beautiful teenage girl who smiled and thanked him while shamelessly displaying herself. So instead of telling her to behave, he had allowed her to continue.

Her performances became more elaborate every time she was called to her office. First it was just a little posing, then she would completely strip from the waist down - all the while moving her lithe body as if to unheard music, like a stripper performing in a club. Next to go was her top - then her bra. She was stripping completely nude, discarding her clothes with a smile before bending to take her swats. While this evidently took his lust up to even higher levels, it still failed to produce a result that she could use against him.

Having exploited her looks as much as she could, she wracked her brain for further ideas. And then it had occurred to her that she could try different positions. At her next, (seemingly scheduled,) paddling, she had not simply bent and held her ankles - she had climbed onto his desk and spread her knees while arching her back to display herself to best advantage.

"Give it to me sir!" she had said. "Punish my pretty little ass!"

Hardman had obliged, giving her a beating that had ben memorable even among the dozens she had already taken - but what happened next had convinced her she was on the right track. After taking her swats, she had stayed on the desk, rubbing at her ass - and then turned her head to face him.

"Was it good for you?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

His eyes had flicked between her gaze and the amazing view that she was giving him. "Oh yes, Ashley. It was good for me!"

"Happy to oblige!" She winked at him. "I'll be back!"

And she was. Summoned to his office almost once a week, paddled on her bare ass every time - and all the while, she feigned happy submission. But that wasn't all she did. Having accustomed him to seeing her naked, she took it further, stroking her pussy after she bent over, asking him to "give it to me hard!" while she waved her hips enticingly. She would vary the way she presented herself - sometimes bent double and holding her ankles (the standard position,) sometimes kneeling on his desk, and sometimes dragging his chair out to the middle of the office, kneeling on the arms and holding onto the backrest while he delivered hard swats to her delicate derriere. She had him hooked - she knew that he would be obsessed with her, that he would be thinking about her when he jerked off or had sex with his wife - but she needed to turn that into an advantage she could use against him. So she continued to play the game, while always looking for the winning shot.

She would tease him shamelessly, feigning gratitude for her punishments while she spread her legs wide and displayed herself to best advantage. She would masturbate after her beatings, sliding her fingers between her lips so that he could hear the sound of her wet pussy.

"Ohh yessss," she would moan seductively as she explored herself. "A spanking is such a turn-on! I think about you when my father belts me. I imagine it's you giving it to me. Then I go to my room and pleasure myself. I'm such a naughty girl!"

She started relating the stories about her home spankings to further fuel Hardman's fantasies. "I got whipped on Saturday morning!" she would tell her entranced Principal. "I forgot to put the bins out this week. Daddy should have spanked me right away, but he saved it for the weekend so he could invite his buddy around to watch. Daddy likes to spank me in front of an audience. I had to take off my shorts and panties, then bend over a chair while he tanned my ass. I always have to keep my legs spread - Daddy says I should be humble and submissive when I take my medicine. And I have to thank him for it. Every time that belt smacks my bottom I have to say, 'Thank you Daddy! Please spank me harder!'" She grinned. "I bet you would have loved it. You would have liked to be there, to see me get whipped like a naughty little girl! And afterwards, "she whispered conspiratorially, "Daddy let his friend have a turn! He gave me another half-dozen swats - I was so sore! Would you like to do that? Would you like to spank me in front of my Daddy? Spank his precious little girl, and know that he likes to see you do it?"

Hardman had nodded enthusiastically. So she had made it a point to tell him about her latest spanking every time she went to his office, frequently embellishing the story for his benefit.

"My little brother had some friends over the other day. Daddy said I need a spanking because I had a 'bad attitude'. No real reason, he just wanted to give me one is all. He gave it to me in front of my bro and his pals and he made me strip naked first! I was so embarrassed! Can you imagine it?"

Hardman certainly could. In fact, fantasising about her became his obsession, one that filled every spare moment of his day. But it wasn't just her spankings that she teased him with.

"I saw the gynaecologist yesterday. I had to lie on the table and spread my legs to put my feet in the stirrups. Then he pulled on his gloves and examined me. Well, molested me really. He had two fingers inside me, and he felt around for a long time. I've talked to other girls, and it's not supposed to be that long. He took advantage of me!" The grin on her face plainly showed that she was quite happy to be used in such a fashion. "He stuck his finger up my ass too! He had a good feel there as well. I'm so tight back there - he made me moan while he explored me. And don't get me started on the speculum. It's a shame you weren't there to watch. I wish you could see all the things that happen to me. You'd love that, wouldn't you? You'd love to see me get used and spanked and fingered!"

Or she would tell him about her latest date.

"I let Johnny fuck me last night. He's so horny, he did me three times! He wanted to fuck my ass too, but I wouldn't let him. I'm saving that for marriage. A wife should have at least one virgin hole to give to her husband, don't you think?"

In actual fact, she had done anal many times - and enjoyed it. But no-one would have guessed from looking at her small, pale ring.

"Daddy would beat my ass so bad if he knew! You won't tell him, will you? Or maybe you will. Maybe you think I deserve to be punished for being a little slut!"

Hardman would happily have snitched on her if he could - except there was no way of reporting her activities without incriminating himself. It frustrated him immensely that he wasn't able to get her yet another dose of her father's belt.

"It was poker night on Wednesday," she had told him on one occasion. "Of course, Daddy cooked up an excuse to give me some leather. He made me take off my jeans and panties. Then I had to get on the table, ass up and chin down. All his friends were watching. They were all looking at my cute ass and pretty pussy. He gave me a dozen, just so they could enjoy the show! And afterward he wouldn't let me dress. He said I needed to learn my place. So I had to stay naked from the waist down while I brought them their beers for the rest of the evening." She pouted. "They kept pinching me and smacking my ass! And a couple of them stuck their fingers in me!"

She relished the jealous look that flashed across his face - the thought that other men got to touch her while he could not!

And so the game had continued, Ashley displaying herself shamelessly for his benefit and relating every salacious detail of her life, both real and imaginary. While he was still the one with the power, she was undermining him bit by bit... and today, she was going to twist the knife.

"Assume the position!" Hardman was smiling.

"Yes, sir." Ashley latched the door behind her. And now it begins...

She faced him and gave him a sultry grin as she peeled off her tube-top to reveal her perfect B-cup breasts. Her bra was nothing but two small triangles of white fabric strung together with elastic. It offered no support, but simply covered her nipples. She twirled the top around her finger before tossing it aside. Next she slowly peeled her zipper all the way down and hooked her thumbs into her shorts, wriggling them over her hips. Turning around, she looked over her shoulder and stuck out her ass, peeling the denim over her firm buttocks. With a giggle, she dropped the shorts to the floor so that he could see the fantastically firm globes of her tight teenage tushy. A thin cord ran down from the waistband of her G-string and disappeared into the cleft between her buttocks, leaving them entirely bare. Turning to face him again, she leaned back and ran her hands over her lithe young body. Her mound was only just covered by the G-string, the translucent white scrap of cloth clinging to her skin and showing the outline of the slit between her lips. Her bra was slowly removed, displaying the full glory of her little breasts and the pale nipples that adorned them. She now wore only her sneakers and G-string.

Hardman watched in delight as she carefully pulled down the waistband so it sat just above her pussy, then paused. She faced away from him again and bent over, reaching back to draw the flimsy undergarment down, the cord emerging from between her cheeks. A second later the G-string was on the floor. She smacked her buttocks with both hands and giggled again.

Finally, she spun on one heel and threw her arms wide, giving him her most dazzling smile as she displayed herself fully naked. Hardman grinned as he took in her perfection. Her flawless skin, her wonderful breasts that stood firm and proud, the narrow waist and flat tummy beneath which were a pair of pleasantly wide hips and a smooth-shaven pudenda. He nodded slowly.

"Very nice Ashley. Very nice indeed. Now then - how do you want to take it?"

He allowed her to choose the position for her paddlings - it was part of her performance. To his joy, she walked to his desk and sat on the edge. Pulling up her knees, she rolled onto her back before pulling herself toward him so that her rear-end was clear of the desktop. She straightened her legs toward the ceiling and grasped her ankles to draw them back to her shoulders. She now lay flat, legs spread, with her ankles next to her ears. Her pussy was still a firmly-closed slit, but her tiny asshole was on display thanks to the separation of her cheeks. This was his favourite position, one she only used when feeling particularly bold since she had to face him as he beat her. It also had the disadvantage that she could see the paddle as it swung, which made it extremely difficult to stay in position when her instincts were telling her to move - but today it was an essential part of her plan...

Hardman drew a deep breath. This was going to be a good one! He hefted the paddle and took position, tapping her bottom to check his range and angle. His arm drew back, paddle raised, and prepared to swing.

"Do you have a daughter?" She asked. The question caught him by surprise and he paused, confused.

"Yes, I do."

"Did you spank her?"

"Of course."

Just like Ashley's father, Hardman had used any excuse to give his daughter a walloping - using the same kind of paddle he used at school. The numerous beatings he had given her were the reason she no longer talked to him.

"Where is she now?"

"She moved away."

"Oh, what a shame!" Ashley cooed sympathetically. "You don't have your own little girl to spank anymore! You must miss her so much." She batted her eyelashes at him. "It's a good thing I'm here! I can be your little girl. I can call you Daddy if you want." She waggled her backside.

"Punish me Daddy! Paddle my sweet little ass!"

Hardman licked his lips and drew the paddle high.

WHACK!​

"Ahhh! One, thank you Daddy. Please spank me harder!"

WHACK!​

"Ouch! Two, thank you Daddy! Please spank me harder!"

Hardman drew his arm back again -

"What did you spank your daughter with?"

He blinked. "Um, a paddle. Like this one." He looked wistful. "I hung it on her bedroom door. She had to fetch it whenever she was going to get swats."

"So she had to look at it every day! I bet that reminded her to be good! I should get Daddy to hang one of his belts on my door. Maybe then I won't be such a bad girl! But you'll paddle me anyway, won't you!"

"Indeed I will!"

WHACK! The paddle smacked her ass again, in painful demonstration of his sincerity.

"Gnnnn!" She wriggled on the desk. Her formerly white bottom was now red, with small white circles in the centre of each buttock. "Three, thank you Daddy! Please spank me harder!"

He took aim for the next.

"What position did you use with her?"

"Holding ankles, just like here."

"Was she bare-ass?"

"Of course!" He delivered the swat to her tender behind.

WHACK!​

"Oooh!" She grimaced. "Four! Thank you Daddy! Please spank me harder!"

In actual fact, his swats were weaker than usual. The conversation was distracting him. A small advantage, but everything helped. She shivered as the wood patted her ass.

"Sometimes Daddy has me stay in place after my spankings," she told him. "Bent over, legs wide. He likes people to see me like that - especially his friends. Did you spank your daughter in front of company?"

"Occasionally."

WHACK!​

"Aaaahhh!" It was really hurting now, and making conversation was difficult. But she had to get inside his head. "Five!" She panted heavily. "Thank you.. Daddy!" She clenched her teeth. "Please, spank me harder!"

He raised the paddle - but she interrupted him again.

"You know, I actually like getting spanked in front of witnesses. It makes me horny to have people watching. And I know it makes them horny too!" She winked at him. "My brother's friends - can you imagine how many times they must have jerked off, thinking about me? And my Daddy's friends - I bet they think about me when they fuck their wives. They must give it to them hard after they've watched one of my spankings - Gahh!"

The paddle had thudded into her bruised behind once more.

"Gnnnnn! Six! Thank you Daddy! (pant, pant) Please spank me, (gulp) harder!"

WHACK!​

"OOOooohhh! Seven! Thank you!... Daddy! (sniff) Please... (swallow) spank me harder!" She watched him draw back again. "What about you, Daddy?" she asked in a soft, husky tone. "Do you think about me? Do you think about my little red ass when you jerk off? Do you imagine me like this -" she nodded toward her spread legs - "when you're screwing your wife? Do you stick it in her and wish she was me?"

Hardman's face twitched. "Oh yes, Ashley!" he declared, his blood boiling. "I think about you All. The. TIME!"

The last three words were each punctuated with another hard WHACK!​ on her well-punished posterior.

"Gaaahhh! Eight! Nine! Ten! Thank you Daddy!" They weren't his best swats - he hadn't wound up the way he normally did - but they still hurt plenty as they landed on her battered bottom. She screwed up her face, knuckles white as she forced herself to keep her legs in place. What she was going to do next took all her courage... She breathed heavily for several seconds, and then asked; "Please may I have another?"

Hardman was amazed - never had a girl asked him to go past ten! "I'd love to Ashley, but ten is the legal limit."

"But I want it!" Ashley begged. "My naughty ass needs a good lesson! I won't tell anyone!"

It occurred to Hardman that there was no way anyone could prove he had exceeded the limit - there were no witnesses. And she was asking for it... He couldn't believe his luck! She was so beautiful, even with her face twisted with pain. And the lips that were asking him for more glistened with scarlet lipstick. Oh, to have those lips around his cock! He desperately wanted to masturbate, but that would have to wait...

WHACK!​

"Oooooohhh! Eleven, thank you Daddy! Please may I have another?"

WHACK!​

"Eeeeee! Twelve, thank you Daddy! Please may I have another?"

WHACK!​

"Aaaaaaggghhh!" There were tears in her eyes now, she was outside her comfort zone and her ass was on fire! "Thirteen! Thank you Daddy!"

She released her ankles and rubbed firmly at her ass, relieving the pain slightly.

"Thirteen is your lucky number Daddy!" Her voice was shaky. "I'm going to give you a good show today! Give me a minute."

Hardman watched with a delighted grin as she sniffled and blinked away her tears. He'd given it to her good! He feasted his eyes on the delicate damsel on his desk, her legs still up so her feet were near her shoulders. Her formerly pristine ass was now red and purple - she'd be feeling this paddling for a week! He adjusted his pants, trying to get his dick into a more comfortable position. Fuck he was horny!

Ashley continued to rub herself and breath deeply. Once she had regained her composure, it was time to move on to the main event. This better be worth it!

She began to tease her mound with her fingertips, circling slowly. "My tight little pussy is all wet!" she told him. "You'll see soon. I'm pink and wet and horny!" She gave him a dazzling smile. "Tell me Daddy - am I your favourite girl?"

Hardman nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes Ashley! You're my favourite out of all the girls I've ever spanked!"

As she continued her display he wondered yet again why she did this. It wasn't sparing her ass at all - what was in it for her? Was it bravado? Of was she just teasing him for the fun of it? But those thoughts soon vanished and the only ones remaining were his fantasies. The things he wanted to do to that body!

Ashley moved her other hand up to her breasts, caressing the firm mounds. She stuck two fingers in her mouth and licked them, then teased her nipples with her wet fingertips. They responded to the sensation, firming up and standing proud.

"Ahhhh!" she sighed happily. she slipped one finger between her pussy-lips and slid it back and forth. "I'm so wet!" She held up her glistening finger as proof. "I've been spanked hard and now I need to cum. I'm so glad you let me do this - now I don't have to wait till I get home!" For a few moments the room was silent except for the wet slish of her finger as it moved back and forth and the ragged sound of Hardman's heavy breathing.

She stopped playing with her breasts and moved her hand down, reaching behind her ass and gently rubbing at her rear entrance. "You see that tiny little ring? It's so tight!" She pushed a fingertip inside herself, grimacing as she did so to pretend it hurt. "Oooohhh!" She wiggled it in deeper. She had two fingers in her snatch now, opening herself up as she slid back and forth. Hardman could see the pink of her inner lips and he felt his heart pound within his chest. His cock was hard, uncomfortably restrained by his pants.

"You want to fuck me, don't you Daddy? You want to spread my legs and fuck me right here on the desk." She smiled with fake regret. "Well, I can't let you fuck me - but you can jerk off if you want!"

Hardman was startled. She had never invited him to do this before!

"You know you want to!" she smiled again. "It's okay, I've seen dicks before."

Hardman knew that he shouldn't. He knew it was a risk he shouldn't take. But the months of teasing had worn down his resolve. Months of watching her strip and pose, seeing her naked and willing, hearing her moan as she came... Months in which the only relief for his sexual frustration had been his hand or his fifty four year-old wife. His carnal desires finally got the better of him, and against his better judgement, he unbuckled his belt. He pulled down his zipper, dropping his pants and boxers to the floor.

YESSS! Ashley shouted triumphantly in her head. Success!

Hardman stroked his cock to full erection, then began to masturbate in earnest.

"Not so fast!" Ashley removed her finger from her asshole and held up her palm. "Slowly, make it last. Here, let me..."

She reached out for his manhood - and he gave in, stepping close so that she could take hold of him. He shuddered as her cool fingers closed around his hot, throbbing shaft.

"There, do you like that?" She slid her hand up and down with tantalising slowness. It was, to be fair, a decent-sized cock. Uncircumcised - a rarity in these parts. Rock hard, veins prominent. She tickled his balls, squeezing them ever so gently, then returned to massaging his shaft, all the while working her wet slit with her other hand. But the real action was taking place in her head. She opened her mind and let the image of his member imprint itself on her like a film negative. She needed every detail.

She continued the act for a full minute, moaning more loudly to distract him as she stroked and squeezed. She masturbated herself faster, hand moving back and forth as she stimulated her moist pussy.

Once she was satisfied that she had what she needed, she stopped. She let go of his erection, ceased to frig herself, and rolled to one side so she could get off the table.

Hardman was shocked. He had been so close!

"Hey, what - I'm not finished!" he protested.

"Oh yes, we're finished!" Ashley bent to retrieve her clothes, pulling on her shorts and closing the zip. "We're finished forever." She yanked her tube-top over her head. "If you ever try to paddle me again, I'm reporting you for attempted rape."

Hardman snorted. "Do you think anyone will believe that? Do you know what happened to the last girl who tried that stunt?"

Some fifteen years earlier, a senior by the name of Tracy Ballard had gone to the local police station after a (probably undeserved) paddling, and made a claim of sexual assault by Hardman. It had been viewed sceptically by the chief of police - Hardman was a respected member of the community - and after a couple of hours of astute questioning, her story had fallen apart. The lying lass had then been given a harsh lesson about the sin of bearing false witness. Three lessons in fact.

The first had been by the police chief. Police in Ironwood County has the power to use leather on teenage miscreants - with the blessings of the local voters. The second lesson had been given by her own father, after she was dropped back home in a police cruiser. And the third had been administered by Hardman himself. He had a couple of teachers pin her to his desk while he delivered the worst ever paddling in the history of Ironwood High. The fact that the twenty swats he applied to her already throbbing and bruised backside was twice the number allowed by state law was ignored by his assistants, and since the girl was now a confirmed liar, there was no point in her trying to officially report it. She had told her friends however, and the story had become legend, a cautionary tale passed down by one generation of students to another.

"Of course I know," Ashley smiled. "But they will believe me. They will believe every word I say."

"And what makes you think that?"

Ashley grinned wickedly.

"Because I can show them what your cock looks like."

Hardman stopped stroking himself. His jaw went slack as he realised how he'd been played.

"One of the things you learn in art class is how to improve your visual memory." Ashley told him. "Fifteen minutes from now, I'm going to have a sketch of your dick so detailed it will be as damning as a fingerprint. So from now on, you leave me alone."

She picked her undergarments off the floor and strode to the door. In a couple of seconds she had flung it wide open, and was power-walking out of the office to find her art pad. Hardman had watched in disbelief - until he realised that his pants were still around his ankles. He squatted down to retrieve them as fast as he could before relocking the door.

And so Ashley had become the first - and only - student at Ironwood High to gain immunity from the paddle. Even on the rare occasions when she was sent to his office for a genuine offense, she would simply smile at him, check her watch, and make small talk for the length of time that her paddling would normally take. If she was in the mood to be cheeky, she would strip for him, giving him a good view of the flawless body that he would never get to touch. She laughingly displayed herself, showing every inch of her perfect skin and delicious openings, knowing that she was his unobtainable fantasy.

Unfortunately, she never managed to gain a similar advantage over her father, or the various other men who were allowed to spank her. Her gorgeous little bottom continued to get whipped until graduation day, as did Terri's.

Principal Hardman's office, present day...

Hardman looked up from Ashley's sketch. "I have to hand it to you," he nodded with grudging respect, "You really did get one over me."

"Of course!" she smiled. "Because you, like most men, can't resist this!" She unfastened her gown and let it drop - revealing that she was completely naked underneath. Hardman's jaw dropped as he looked her up and down, licking his lips and feasting his eyes on her beautiful body.

Ashley tossed her cap to the floor and with a shake of her head sent her long blonde hair cascading down her back. She slowly tuned and shook her ass at her astonished Principal. Spreading her legs, she bent herself double, holding her ankles as if presenting herself for the paddle. She turned her head and looked him in the eye.

"This is how I want you to remember me," she said. "Bent over, bare-assed, and UN - FUCKING - TOUCHABLE!"

She swayed her hips from side to side, mesmerising him with her brazen display.

"Look at that tight teenage ass!" she breathed in a sultry tone. "Look at those juicy little holes that you'll never get to fuck. Look at those firm young cheeks that you will NEVER SPANK AGAIN!"

She gave him half a minute to enjoy the show - his last look at the perfect body she had used to entrap him, before standing once more. She wrapped her gown around herself again and retrieved her cap.

Hardman sighed, burning with frustrated desire. "You are a girl of unusual cunning and determination," he told her. "You'll do well in life."

"Yes I will - no thanks to you! Goodbye!"

She made to leave, opening the door, then pausing. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled as she pulled up her gown, giving him his last ever glimpse of her perfectly sculpted bottom. She let him look for a couple of seconds, and with a snort of contemptuous laughter she let the garment fall again as she walked away, not looking back again. Hardman was left alone with his meticulously drawn dick-pic and his lust-filled thoughts.

Ashley practically skipped down the corridor. She felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her. Now that school was finished, she and Terri could take their part-time jobs to full-time hours and get an apartment together, out of reach of their spank-happy fathers. Next year it would be college, and after that, their professional careers would begin. Ashley would never again be a plaything for a man in authority.

Or so she thought...

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 6):
jeepstertimeriderBelindanabaryFreight_Trainjean.amelot
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Joe Doe Spinoff - Graduation Day

Post by Belinda »

What a marvelous story Sir. Thank you so much for this fine addition to your library. Happy Easter to you.

Warmest regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
SteveBurke

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Belinda wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:54 am What a marvelous story Sir. Thank you so much for this fine addition to your library. Happy Easter to you.

Warmest regards,

Belinda
Nice to see you again Belinda! Glad that you enjoyed. I have written three "Ashley" stories lately, I hope they make your Easter a happy time!

TurnipEater
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by TurnipEater »

Nice writing, I definitely need to read more of your work!

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Great story. Thanks for posting it.

Up above, you mentioned Ashley Marsh's last day of school. Where is this story posted? Or, to what story were you referring? Thanks.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Freight_Train wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:04 pm Great story. Thanks for posting it.

Up above, you mentioned Ashley Marsh's last day of school. Where is this story posted? Or, to what story were you referring? Thanks.
This one! She says her final goodbye to the Principal!