Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

THE GIRL INTHE WINDOW- Part 5

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
cardman314
Commenter
Commenter

THE GIRL INTHE WINDOW- Part 5

Post by cardman314 »

OUT OF THE WINDOW
by Cardman314
(Originally posted on Literotica. This should really be titled ‘The Girl in the Window -Ch.5)
Judge Randal, “the ass kicker” Gantry sat in his opulent, leather chair pouring over HD video recordings of the processing, auctioning, sale and branding of slave #0516-2013. Was this the real deal or was this just some Northern Yankee thrill seekers playing with the system? Why did 2013 look scared shitless half the time and yet readily developed her “slave heat”? “This could be a trial of the four “I’s”; irregular, inconvenience, innocence, and insufferable,” he smiled at his own alliteration.
Having compiled the video clips he needed for the hearing, he set the date for August 16th, exactly 3 months from the date of the original enslavement, and called his clerk to send out the subpoenas. There were to be four in all: Jake Henry, the owner of the Big D Slave Auction, Brad Lennox, the owner-in-question of slave #0516-2013, Lois Spauling (now Spaulding-Jameson), the owner-of-record, and Agatha Lennox, the “illegitimate agent” for her son, Brad. So many questions to be asked.
(The 95th floor of a NYC high-rise)
Ding-Dong!
“Are you Brad Lennox?”
“Yes.”
“Congratulations, you’ve been served,” said the process server as he handed the envelope to Brad.
One glance at the back address on the envelope told Brad all he needed to know. “Natalie!”
‘Sugar Snatch’ bounced into the room, dressed as she should be, in collar, cuffs and slave naked. “Yes, Master,” she said as she dropped to her knees, “How may this slave serve you, Master?”
“Times up! No more playing, slave girl. It’s going to get real. I have to bring you to Texas Slave Court in Houston at 10 a.m. on August 16th. Are you ready for this? Are you scared?”
“Only of your friend, Sheldon, Master. He creeps me out,” she replied with a grimace. “You told me part of his fee was to sleep with a slave before he’d represent them in court.”
“Sheldon Green creeps you out? How so? You only met him one time. He’s a great guy.”
“Well, first of all, he looks like he combs his hair with buttered toast. E-e-w-w-w-e-e. He reminds me of a used car salesman. His skin is so gray, he could be a vampire. How did you ever become friends with him anyways?
“He and I are fraternity brothers and team mates. He was in his first year of Law School when I entered Yale as a freshman. He was the captain of Yale’s rowing team and took an interest in me because I was on the gymnastics team. I think he was more impressed with my light weight than my muscles. In short, before I knew it, we were seated together pulling on those oars. He got me through hazing at his fraternity and even got me certified as a wrangler so I had a summer job. He’s always been like a big brother to me.”
“How come this is the first I’m hearing about your ‘hero’ like this, Master. I know you’ve mentioned meeting with him in Washington, when you’ve been lobbying for one of your corporate accounts but this is a whole new level of friendship.”
“Our paths have diverged in many ways, the most obvious is my living in NYC and him living in Texas between the biggest slave auction houses, Longhorn, HCI and the Big D. Second, with my father being an “ambulance chaser” as they are called, I wanted something different, so I went into corporate law, particularly the legislative side. Sheldon, on the other hand, was fascinated with the burgeoning field of slave law. California was the first to adopt corporal punishment and penal enslavement as an alternative to prison time in the early 2000’s and slowly other states got on the bandwagon as state budgets got more and more squeezed. Hell, Sheldon helped draft the 34th Amendment and continues to consult with legislators, on both state and national levels.”
“Wow,” gasped Natalie, wide-eyed, “I had no idea he is such a big deal. No wonder you want him to represent us in this dispute. As his friend though, you should tell him to get some sun and do something about his hair.”
“It’s a wig. Sheldon has been battling cancer for almost 2 years now and when chemo seemed to only be making matters worse, I found a clinic in Austria for him and he started going every 3 months for treatments. Only time will tell, he’s very hopeful about it.”
“Talk about ‘Never judge a book by its cover,’” Natalie thought to herself ashamedly. In that moment, she resolved to give Sheldon the best sexual experience of his life, not out of pity but for the influence he had in shaping Brad into the caring, wonderful man he had become.
(The Big D Auction House)
“Delivery for Jake Henry”
“Hi Sheriff Jones, I can take it for him,” said Rebecca as she was passing by the admission’s counter.
“Sorry, Rebecca, I have to deliver it, in person.”
“O-o-o-h-h-h,” drawled Rebecca knowingly, “He’s in with the vet. One of the slaves fell off the stage and may have broken her ankle. You know the way, go right ahead.”
The Sheriff strolled by the small gathering of slaves coffled together awaiting ‘slave yoga’ and took the opportunity to tweak a couple of nipples and sampled at least one ‘slave honey’. He sometimes came by the Big D to pass through the slave grading room and checkout the merchandise although he could never afford to buy any. It was one of the ‘free perks” of being Sheriff but no time for that today, he was on official business.
The vet was just finishing up as Sheriff Jones came through the door. Jake turned to see who would enter without knocking and smiled. “Hi Bob, please tell me that’s the summons I’ve been waiting for. Benny, our lead attorney, has been bugging me every day. We are all eager to get this case behind us.”
“Well, it says here on the envelope, Case number 0516-2013.”
“Yes! At last,” exclaimed Jake,
“I think you are the first person I ever had who was happy to be served.”
“You don’t know the half of it. If you got a few minutes, we can talk about it in my office over a nice Scotch.”
“Now, Jake, you know I’m on duty. I wouldn’t want to set a bad example for my deputies.”
“It’s 150 years old and smooth as silk.”
“Take me to it, you silver-tongued devil.”
“Ah, excuse me….excuse me. Jake, what do you want me to do with this one. The x-ray shows that it’s only a bad sprain, her ankle isn’t broken,” interrupted the vet.
“Tell her buyer that we will kennel her for free for 3 days so you can tend to her to be safe or they can take her now,” said Jake as he was exiting with the Sheriff. “No refunds. She’s not Utility grade, she’s a Prime pleasure slut. Nobody is going to want to fuck her ankle.”
(The Spinning Wheel Ranch)
Lois was sitting at her desk when a flicker of sunlight ran across the wall indicating that someone had just turned into her driveway. She got to the front porch just time to hear the Sheriff’s cruiser’s tires crunch to a stop on the gravel.
“Hi, Tom, what’s up? Where’s your dad?”
“Good morning, Mrs. Spaulding-Jameson,” replied Sgt. Thomas Miller, the always polite, young officer. “He’s taking the day off to go to the Shot Show in Houston and to pick up our new body armor. Judge Gantry asked me to personally deliver this summons and apologize for this taking so long. He said he had hours and hours of video from the Big D to review in preparation for this case.”
“I appreciate you taking the time to drive all the way out here, Tom. I assume the case number is 0516-2013.”
“Yes, ma’am, if you could just sign here, I’ll be on my way.”
“Well, alright then, if you can’t stay for some sweet tea. Give my regards to the judge. Bye, Tom.”
Despite being the perfect gentleman, his 700-horsepower cruiser kicked up some dust and small stones against the side of the barn as his tires struggled to get traction on the gravel driveway. “Sorry,” he shouted out the window but Lois just laughed.
(The Russian Tea Room, NYC)
Agatha and her friends, Tilly and Carol, were sitting chatting in a quiet corner of the room as Maurice, the host ushered a man in a suit to their table. Maurice quietly bowed and exited back to his podium near the entrance.
“Agatha Lennox?”
“Yes.”
“You have been served,” he proclaimed as he handed her the big, manila envelope, turned, and left.
People at nearby tables turned in her direction to see what was going on. Was someone in trouble? Oh, how juicy will the gossip be around town, ‘Agatha Lennox Got Served’. At that moment, everyone was focused on her, and not in a good way.
“Nothing to see here folks. I am just being summoned to be a witness to something that happened in Texas the last time I was home,” Agatha said in the most dismissive tone she could muster, then turned back to her friends.
“Aren’t you going to open it?” quizzed Carol.
“I will open it when I get home. I told you I know what it is.”
“Come on, open it,” insisted Tilly, “I’ve never seen a real summons.”
“Oh, all right.” Agatha pulled a nail file from her purse after what seemed like an eternity of searching, and slit the envelope open. Removing the papers from it, she began reading. “Pursuant to Texas statute number…blah, blah, blah…..concerning the enclosed case file….blah, blah…blah…you are required to give in-person testimony with regards to this case…..blah, blah, blah…August 16th at 10 a.m……at……(she hesitated)..such and such address…Houston, Texas….signed Judge Randal Gantry. See I told you it was no big deal. It’s just a standard, form letter.” She flashed the cover letter to her friends, being careful to have her fingers cover the letterhead of the Texas Slave Court.
“So, what did you witness that they need you to testify?”
“Yeah, tell us. ‘Inquiring minds want to know’,” added Tilly.
“It was nothing, just some slutty, slave girl acting up against her owner. Personally, I hope they permanently enslave the little slut, maybe ship her overseas to some Arab’s harem. Good riddance. Come on, girls. We are going to be late for the book signing. I’m dying to meet this author.”
Later that evening, Clayton Lennox came trudging through the door, only to find Agatha sitting with a glass of wine and a stack of papers on the coffee table. “What’s with the papers?” he asked as he headed for the liquor cabinet and some good bourbon.
“I got a summons to give testimony for a trial in Houston, so I’m going home to Texas for a few days. Do you want to come with me.”
“Texas in August! Isn’t that why we have a condo in NYC, to escape the summer heat and humidity?”
“Yes, but it’s only for a couple of days and the letter suggests that all principals involved have legal representation. I need you there for me, and I can guarantee you will be shocked. I can’t tell you anymore or it will spoil the surprise. It’s only for two days next week and I know your schedule is slow in the summer anyways. Please?”
“Okay. Let’s ask Natalie if we can borrow her jet rather than fly commercial.”
“Clay, I can’t ask her right now as we are not on speaking terms. I’ll book us in First Class, it will be fine.”
“You win, just get me a refill, will you? I’m burned out.”
(August 15th, Teterboro Airport, New Jersey)
Brad swung the bright yellow Lamborghini into their private hanger. As they got out, Brad said, “You know the FAA rules, slave naked and handcuffed, so STRIP”.
Natalie slipped out of her Barnard, oversized t-shirt, dropped her panties and threw them in the back seat. Brad didn’t even have to say ‘BACK HANDS’ as she turned automatically to him. He locked her cuffs together, then took the opportunity to kiss her neck while he fondled her breasts. Her nipples were already erect so he slipped a couple fingers in between her labia and sampled her wetness. Mmmmm.
As they approached the plane, the captain came down the ladder to meet them. “Good morning, Sir,” (completely ignoring Natalie….excuse me..’Sugar Snatch’) “The modifications to the interior you requested have been completed and the annual inspection has been recertified. I have filed for a departure clearance at 1100 hours with Newark ATC and we have an estimated flight time of just 2 hours today. We can board just as soon as I have your slave’s SIN for the manifest.”
“0516-2013. How high will we be enroute?”
“I filed for Flight Level 41 or approximately 7.75 miles up.”
“Hear that, 2013, you get to join the ‘7-mile’ club today,” said Brad as he slapped her on the ass. She yelped.
The Captain smiled and said, “By the way, all slaves have to be devoxed during flight, so as not to cause a disturbance. OPEN!” Natalie immediately complied and the Captain said, “Maggie, toss me that can behind my seat.”
Maggie, Major Margaret O’Brien (USAF retired) peaked out the door and flipped the can to Captain John and asked, “Can I join the ‘7-mile’ club, too? This could be a really fun flight.”
Maggie was the hottest co-pilot Brad had ever seen and all he could stammer to reply was, “We’ll see.”
Natalie’s eyes went wide as she entered the cabin and saw the changes. There was now a wall behind the 3rd row of seats. Passing through the doorway, she gasped at the 4-poster bed to one side and a large, padded cage, with bars thick enough to hold a gorilla, on the other. Additionally, the cage opened from the top and had an 18-inch circular band in the center which was split to allow the top to open. In the tail, a complete shower and vanity had been added across from the toilet and sink closet. Brad slapped her ass again and told her to get on the bed. He unlinked her cuffs just long enough to allow him to spread-eagle her with the straps provided. Adding a blindfold, he said, “Have a nice trip.” Closing the door behind him, he took his seat and buckled in.
Shortly after reaching altitude, the seat belt sign was extinguished. Brad got up, grabbed a bottle of water from the bar and headed into the rear bedroom with a smile. Quickly losing his clothes, he knelt on the bed between 2013’s thighs. Opening the bottle, he took a swig and then poured about half a shot into her belly button. The cold water caused her to jerk against her restraints. Brad bent over and licked up the little puddle, then poured a little stream from her navel to her neck, again causing her to flinch. Having slowly licked his way to her nipples, he paused only long enough to give each of them a brief suck before nibbling on her neck. If she hadn’t been devoxed, her writhing would have been accompanied by much moaning. It came as no surprise when he sat on her chest and pressed his member to her lips. She greedily took it in. He only allowed her a brief moment before withdrawing and repositioning himself at the entrance to her bare, wet, love canal.
“You, bastard,” she mouthed, as he dripped the ice-cold water directly on to her erect clit. She strained to impale herself on his tongue as he licked it off. She was beyond ready when he finally entered her with the warning not to cum before him. Her mind went on tilt as he pummeled her over and over. The moment she felt him tighten up, she exploded with him. She was barely aware of the sound of the shower running as she came down from her ‘slave haze’. Was that it? If he was done already, it was going to be a long flight, as she still had ‘slave heat’ to burn.
Having showered and dressed, he unhitched ‘Sugar Snatch’, gave her the rest of his water bottle and had her climb into the cage. He had her kneel on the mat in the bottom of the cage as he closed the lid around her neck and slid the locking pins into place. He touched his finger to her lips then headed back to his seat. “Next,” he said as he tapped on the cock pit door before settling in with a beer.
“You’ve got the controls, Maggie, it’s time for me to join the club.” As he passed by Brad, he was informed of her current status and told about the cushioned seat that he could put on the bars to be more comfortable. When he saw her, he immediately knew why he needed the seat. There was no way his cock could reach her with her head locked in the middle of the cage’s top. After putting the seat in place, he saw the cleverness of it all. The seat sat on rollers so you could slide back and forth, in and out, so to speak. Dropping his pants and drawers, he quietly climbed on the cage and sat down.
Natalie heard a sound like a luggage cart rolling on the floor and then felt something bump her lips. She opened her mouth but the thing had disappeared to the sound of the rollers. “Damn blindfold,” she thought, “Why is Brad teasing me like this?” The rolling began again, so she quickly opened her mouth. Something touched her tongue but was gone before she could lick it or wrap her lips around it. “This is frustrating,” she wanted to scream but ‘devoxed is devoxed’ so she had to keep it to herself and just moan. Nothing…not a sound..WTF?.....then there was the sudden rush of rolling wheels and her mouth was full all the way to the back of her throat. In that moment, she realized it wasn’t Brad. Her arousal went into high gear and she reached for her clit, glad that Brad hadn’t reclipped her cuffs. The cock rolled back about 3 inches and then plunged forward again as she swirled her tongue around it, sucking and sometimes humming. Brad always liked a hummer, so why not the pilot. It came as a surprise to both of them when the pilot came so quickly. Unfortunately, he was rolling back at the time he tensed up, and only the first spurt landed on her tongue, the next two hit her chin and ran down her neck. He was able to re-enter her for a couple more smaller spurts. He pulled back out and she stuck out her tongue to show his deposit. He gave her permission to swallow and then he slid back in so she could clean him off.
Having dressed himself, he went to the sink and got a couple of paper towels, wetting one of them, he went and wiped the cum off her face and neck. He reached through the bars and wiped her perky breast too, you know, “just in case” some cum had run farther down. Returning to the cockpit, he gave a thumbs up to Brad and said, “Next.”
A small bit of turbulence kept an eager Maggie glued to her seat for an agonizing 20 minutes as her arousal got worse and worse. She caught a whiff of herself and blushed slightly, worried that her excitement might soak through to her uniform. She exited the cockpit urgently when the seat belt sign was turned off again, and headed for the release she desperately needed. Her eyes lit up when she saw Natalie’s predicament. This was going to be a ‘free ride’ so to speak, no reciprocation expected, she could focus solely on her own pleasure.
Natalie didn’t have to wonder what was coming next as she smelled Maggie’s scent as soon as she came through the door. She heard the rustling of clothes and felt the cage vibrate as Maggie climbed on to the seat and slid forward. Once again reaching for her love button, she leaned her head back and stuck out her tongue. She was almost immediately buried, nose deep, in sweet moisture and started to lick, first slowly around Maggie’s labia, then quickly nibbled on her clit.
Explosions went off in Maggie’s brain. She had never cum so fast or so hard from oral sex, she lost all awareness of where she was. Coming around a couple of minutes later, she was aware that Natalie was still trying frantically to jill off. “Oh, you poor thing,” she said, “Let me help you?”
Maggie climbed out of the seat and knelt next to the cage. “BACK HANDS,” she commanded and then reached through the bars, inserting four fingers into Natalie’s sopping wet snatch, her thumb landing on Natalie’s clit.
Natalie arched her back in a silent scream as she came instantly.
“Just like Staples, push the button and ‘That was easy’,” thought Maggie, “I think I deserve another round. She climbed back into the seat as she licked Natalie’s essence off her pinkie. She shoved her fingers in Natalie’s mouth, which was received with much licking and sucking. Maggie proceeded more slowly this time around, sliding in then breaking contact, only to slid back in contact again and again. Her second orgasm wasn’t as violent as the first but was very satisfying none the less. She patted Natalie on the head, hurriedly dressed and returned to the cockpit.
About 20 minutes before landing, Brad released Sugar Snatch from her cage and told her to shower and clean up. She had just finished brushing her teeth when Brad told her to hurry back onto the bed for landing. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard before lying down. Having spread-eagled her again, he returned to his seat.
The touchdown was smooth as silk and Captain Tom welcomed them to Houston International Airport. As they exited the plane, Tom sprayed the antidote down Natalie’s throat and handed her a bottle of water. “Too bad I won’t be a slave on the return flight,” she mused to herself, “That’s clearly the best way to fly.”
(Cattlemen’s Steakhouse)
“Hey, Brad,” Sheldon shouted, as he waved them over to his table. “How’s it going, buddy? Good Flight? Hi Natalie..or 2013…or Sugar Snatch…whichever you prefer tonight.”
“Natalie would be very nice, Master Sheldon,” as she knelt by Brad’s chair. The change in Sheldon’s appearance since she first met him 3 months ago were astonishing. His hair had grown almost complete back, his skin was almost tan but certainly not gray and sickly and his voice and stature reeked of a man of power and confidence. She couldn’t help but stare.
“Take a picture, it will last longer,” Brad teased, causing Natalie to immediately drop her eyes. “The flight was the best ever, Shel. Are we ready for tomorrow?”
“Other than my ‘interview’ with Natalie tonight, we are as ready as we can be.” Sheldon reached into his briefcase and pulled out some notes, what appeared to be a diaper and a pair of plastic panties with elastic bindings at the waist and leg openings. “Brad, please uncuff her, it’s going to be very hard to enjoy dinner without hands. Natalie put these on. I want you to be able to sit at the table with us. I’m sure the restaurant wouldn’t like stains on their chairs. I certainly don’t want them in my Jaguar later.”
Natalie didn’t know if she should be happy with this development or not. Kneeling, she could hide behind Brad. Sitting at the table, everyone could see her erect nipples. She sat on the rustic, wooden floor as she slid the Depends on and then the plastic cover. She sat down on the chair and quickly slouched forward to try to keep her tits below the table top.
“Now, sit up straight. You’ve got the best tits I’ve ever seen. Your proportions are perfect for your size and you are Prime after all. Be proud and make all those other men jealous of Brad.”
Natalie smiled at Shel’s remark and sat up. Brad and Shel took the opportunity to each tweak a nipple and Natalie giggled as she shook them. Women at other tables glared at their husbands’ stares and made their displeasure clear to their mates or dates. This made Natalie smile even bigger.
When their drink order arrived, Shel proposed a toast, “To the best possible outcome tomorrow.”
“What a strange wait to phrase a toast to my freedom,” thought Natalie.
“While we wait for dinner, there is one question I have to ask and you have to answer me straight. As an officer of the court, the judge is going to rely heavily on my report in making his decision. Was there really ‘Any Chance’ you would let the sale go through?”
Boom! There it was. Brad grimaced as he feared Natalie’s reaction to his response. “Yes, I had considered it briefly.”
“Please elaborate, I need clarity.”
“I knew Natalie was highly turned on by all of this slave fantasy stuff and was trying to justify in my mind letting her live it out for real for a month or two before buying her back. I had ready said to myself, ’Let’s do it’ as I watched her strut her stuff on Broadway and then it was over. I couldn’t believe it. ONLY $220,000! She should have sold for over a million. Talk about a slow day at the Big D! Where were all the high rollers? My heart raced not knowing who the winning bidder was. I was afraid that low ball bid had to be a brothel or worse that had won. I couldn’t give her over to something like that. At the same time, knowing I had a few hours before I had to cancel, I decided to let her live out her fantasy a little longer so I went to the barbeque place across the street. Who knew my mother could be so devious and cruel and act without my consent.”
Natalie was stunned at Brad’s confession. She didn’t know how to feel. One the hand, she was furious that he would ever give her up, even for a short time. On the other hand, he loved her so much that he would let her live out her secret desire for a month or two.
“You’d really have done it for her pleasure. You must really love her.”
“I do and I figured if someone paid a million or more for her, they certainly weren’t going to harm her. But someone who got the ‘steal of the century’ might just take her to a different market and resell her for a quick profit. I couldn’t risk it. I’d lose her forever.”
“Regardless of the outcome of this trial, ‘when the dust has settled’ as we say in Texas, I’ll introduce you to a friend of mine, Dr. Nikki Sheldon, to talk to you two about a possible Texas FINO contract so Natalie can safely enjoy her fantasies.”
Dinner proceeded smoothly as Sheldon explained about the court and how slave trials were different than jury trials. He and Brad reminisced about their school days and their work while Natalie nibbled quietly at her steak salad. Dinner wound down around 8:30 and Brad and Sheldon shared a quick ‘man hug’ and shook hands.
“Take good care of my baby, Shel”
“I will. I just hope she’s still ‘your baby’ after tomorrow. I’ll meet you at the court house at 9:45. Come, Natalie. BACK HANDS. As Shel clipped her cuffs together, he whispered to her to shake her tits one more time to really piss off the other women present. Natalie smiled as she was led out to the parking lot.
(Sheldon Green’s Condo)
“Welcome to my humble abode, Natalie. If it’s too cold, I can get you a robe. With the exception of 7 years at Yale, I’ve lived in Texas all my life and I still can’t stand summers here.”
“I’m fine, Master, thank you.”
“I’m going to have a drink; would you like one too?”
“Yes, please, Master, something to steady my nerves would help.”
“There’s no need to be nervous with me, Natalie. No harm can come to you here. I’ve got just the thing for you. Have you ever tried ‘Peach Schnapps’, it is really mellow.”
“I’m not afraid of you hurting me, Master. I’m afraid I won’t be able to please you. You have been with so many slaves, I may not measure up,” she sniffed, almost tearing up.
“Oh baby, come here,” he cooed, “Let me uncuff you.” He unclipped her cuffs and took her gently in his arms. She felt the firmness and warmth of his body on her bare skin and almost swooned. “Come. Let’s get you that drink. I’m afraid my reputation preceding me is a bit overblown and can be terribly off-putting. We are not having sex unless you want it. My purpose in insisting on ‘sex’ is to guarantee the opportunity to talk to you without your owner being present. I want you to know that I will never divulge anything you tell me tonight to Brad or Lois, whoever the court decides is your owner or if you are freed. My goal as a representative of the court is to try to ensure that what comes out of this case is the best outcome for everyone involved. Okay?”
“Okay, Master,” she replied with a sigh of relief.
Settling down on the couch with their drinks in hand, Sheldon began the interview in the most relaxed way. “I see from your file that you went to Barnard College. What was your major?”
“I majored in ‘Cognitive Science’ with a minor in ‘Dance’. I wanted to get my Masters and work in this burgeoning field of A.I.”
“Cognitive Science, that’s about how the mind works in processing information, isn’t it?”
“Yes, but they wouldn’t except graduates into the program until they were at least 30, as they wanted people with a wide range of personal interactions to expand their database of experiences and reactions to them. I ended up volunteering at my parents’ foundation to meet as many people as possible but I don’t know how valuable these contacts are as they were all from the same status level as my mom and dad. It became just one experience repeated 100 times. I need something new if I want to continue my studies and make Brad proud.”
“Brad is prouder of you than you may ever know. Every time we get together in Washington, DC, he can’t stop bragging on you.”
Natalie positively beamed.
“Tell me, honestly now, how horrible would it be if the court decided in favor of Lois and the Spinning Wheel Ranch?”
“Lois is a wonderful Mistress. Brad and I have visited her several times in the last three months and have become great friends. I have had the chance to try to pull Brad around the property several times and sex at the top of the hill overlooking the ranch has been great with both Brad and Lois. If, however, I were separated from Brad for more than a short period of time, I would literally die inside and probably physically as well. I love him too much to ever go on without him.”
“Are your parents aware of your situation and if so, what was their reaction to finding out?”
“We contacted my parents shortly after we got back home in May and explained what had happened. My mom thought it was hysterical and said, ‘Well, slaves ought to be naked so STRIP.” I was never so flustered in all my life but I did it. Standing there naked, dad broke the nervous air hanging over us. ‘I thought all those vegetables we made you eat would have given you bigger boobs.’ Everyone broke out laughing. Dad then got serious, ‘Natalie, we will always love and support you no matter what. You’d be surprised how many of our friends are into kinky shit. If you need any help with the Slave Court, please just ask.”
“Before we left, my mom handed me a bag for my clothes and told me I had to go home naked. She explained how the doorman had always ogled me whenever I came home from college or went shopping with her. She said with a grin, ‘I want to burn your naked image into his retinas.’ A couple of weeks later when Brad was away with a client, mom came over and gave me a lesson in BDSM. She really worked me over, standing there in her leather bustier and thigh-high boots. We never knew they were members of the ‘Hellfire’ club.
“So, what you are telling me is a limited period of slavery to Lois wouldn’t be the end of the world. If you are freed, what will you do to continue your pursuit of your Masters’ degree?”
“I don’t know but I have to find something besides my parents’ foundation. Maybe I’ll get my commercial license and drive a cab,” she giggled.
They continued to chat back and forth for another hour before Shel said, “We’d better get some rest, tomorrow’s a big day. I will take you to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then head over to the court house to meet with the judge and discuss your case.”
Natalie set her drink glass on the coffee table and dropped to her knees in front of Shel. “May I worship your cock, Master?”
“Are you asking as a ‘free woman’ or as a slave?”
“As a ‘free woman’ my devotion is only to Brad, as a slave my obedience is to any Master or Mistress. I want to please you, Master.”
“As you wish, Sugar Snatch.”
And please him she did!
(Texas Slave Court, 9:30 a.m., August 16th)
Natalie sat alone, cuffed and devoxed in the court room. The room was very plain with no tables only a single row of chairs. There would be no spectators or any jury. In the corner was what looked like a breeding bench and several whips and paddles were hung on the wall. First entering the room was the court stenographer, who quickly took her place at her machine below the judge’s bench, a very short bench, I might add. It was more like a big podium with a small step attached. Shortly thereafter, the bailiff entered chatting with Lois and Mary Jacobs, who had just arrived. Natalie jumped up and ran to Lois’s side and nuzzled her shoulder with her cheek. Lois gave her a big hug, kissed her on the forehead and said’ “Let’s sit down over there until we are directed otherwise.” Mary gave Natalie’s rump a slap and said, “It’s going to be alright.”
A few moments later, Sheldon emerged from the judge’s quarters with a smile on his face and sat next to Natalie, who leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Brad entered from the back of the court and sat next to Mary, much to Natalie’s surprise. He quickly leaned over and winked at her.
Almost simultaneously, Jake and Benny came in and sat next to Brad without acknowledging anyone.
Agatha sauntered in, followed by Clayton. She only sneered in Natalie’s direction before the bailiff directed them to two open seats. Clayton put his phone in his pocket and looked around the room. “What the Hell is going on here? Is that Natalie? Why is she nude and in handcuffs? AGATHA! Did you have something to do with this?”
“No, Clayton dearest, the little hussy did this to herself. I told you she was a slut,” replied Agatha as she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to their seats. Suddenly, the realization hit him that he had screwed Natalie at his club as she was tethered to a railing. “Oh, shit,” he thought as he ducked his head and followed meekly after his wife. Meanwhile, Natalie wanted to crawl under her chair and die. Lois saw her distress and embarrassment and gave her a big hug.
“All Rise! The Honorable Judge Randal Gantry presiding.”
“Be seated. We are all here today for case number 0516-2013 to determine the ownership one slave formerly known as ‘Natalie Lennox’. Bailiff, if you would please verify her SIN.”
The bailiff approached Natalie and she pouted to stick out her lower lip so the bailiff could read her SIN back to the judge. “0516-2013, your honor.”
“Thank you, James, that’s correct. For the sake of the record, starting from my right if you would stand one-at-time and state your name and your business here today.”
“Sheldon Green, attorney for the petitioner, Brad Lennox, your honor, and to my right, 0516-2013, the slave in question.”
“Lois Spaulding-Jameson, owner of the Spinning Wheel Ranch and owner-of-record of 2013, your honor.”
“Mary Jacobs, General Manager of the Spinning Wheel Ranch, your honor.”
“Brad Lennox, attorney representing the Spinning Wheel Ranch, your honor.”
“Well, I must say this is highly irregular. How can you be both petitioner and defender of the owner at the same time.”
“Lois and I both only want what is best for all parties involved, your honor.”
“Alright, you may be seated. Next, please.”
“Jake Henry, owner of the Big D Slave Auction, your honor.”
“Benjamin Garcia, attorney for the Big D, your honor.”
“Agatha Lennox, material witness, your honor,” she said with a condescending tone, resenting that she had to be there in the first place but grinning at the prospect of being rid of Natalie, once and for all.
“Clayton Lennox, attorney for Agatha Lennox, although I am clueless as to why, your honor.”
“All will be reveled in due time, Mr. Lennox. Let’s begin with the Big D. First, let me thank you, Jake, for all of the video footage you compiled. It was very enlightening. Bailiff, please run clip number 1.”
All eyes turned to the screen next to the judge. Agatha was arguing with the young clerk at the counter trying to get custody of 2013. Bullying the clerk was more to the point. Poor Lois was standing back embarrassed by the whole thing and trying to get Agatha to lighten up. The clerk finally caved and gave the claim release to her and off they went. Agatha was practically giddy.
“Is your wife always such a ‘KAREN’?” the judge asked facing Clayton.
“I object, your honor,’ Clayton exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. Agatha smiled thinking her husband was going to show this sorry excuse for a judge a thing or two.
“Shut the fuck up and sit down, counselor. This is Texas Slave Court and I can ask any questions I want. One more outburst and I’ll have you devoxed.” Clayton sheepishly slunk back down as he was out of his league here. Natalie just smiled.
“James, show clip 2. Mr. Lennox needs to see first-hand what a bitch his wife can be.”
Agatha bristled with anger as the video showed her abusing Natalie on the pussy pole before processing. Natalie blushed from head to toe, and hid her face against Lois’s left shoulder. Lois patted her head and said, “You have nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie,” which calmed her enough to prevent a flood of tears. This did not go unnoticed by the judge.
A couple of other clips were shown merely to highlight the “checks and balances” used at the Big D. The judge then turned his attention to Jake and Benny.
“Jake, I must first commend you on your new ‘Best Chance” Auctions. The Ag department approved them very quickly and we haven’t had a single case since you started them in June. Here’s my problem with your operation as shown in the video, I doubt that you caught it, so let me explain it to you so it never happens again. Every step of the way, there are double checks comparing SINs to iPad data and there are sign-offs….everywhere but at ‘slave claim’. You’ve taken the book, Pussy For Profit, too seriously. This stuff is more than just a simple transaction, it’s transformational to those involved on both sides. Why is there no double verification here? If there had been two people at that stage to verify the claim, Mrs. Lennox couldn’t have bullied that poor girl, and we wouldn’t be here in the first place!”
“Sorry, your honor, it was a simple oversight on our part. I will fix it immediately when I get back today.”
“You’re damn right you will and I’ll have the Texas Agriculture Board send a representative to verify it at your next auction. The fine to be paid is $10,000 to the Board and $645 in court costs paid to the clerk on your way out. You’re excused, now leave.”
“Thank you, your honor,” said Benny as he and Jake both breathed a sigh of relief knowing how bad the fine could have been.
“I have reviewed all of the footage available and I must say 2013 did everything she could to please everyone involved that even though from time to time you could tell she was scared to death. Conversely, Mrs. Lennox did everything she could to further humiliate her own daughter-in-law like forcing her to repeatedly polish the bollard near the entrance. Mrs. Spaulding-Jameson conducted herself in her usual professional manor. What remains to be known is what happened at your ranch as there is nothing on tape other than some security footage you sent me of 2013 pulling a cart with you and Mrs. Lennox in it. Could you please tell us, in your own words, what transpired at the ranch.”
“Thank you, your honor,” Lois stood and began. When we arrived at the ranch, Natalie,,,er, sorry your honor, ‘2013’ was unconscious from the pain of branding at the Big D. We normally allow slaves to sleep it off and then give them pain killers when they awaken, before giving them the Spinning Wheel brand. We do it that way to protect them from rustlers and to shorten recovery as the brands heal at the same time. Then we put them to bed under medication again to let them recover from the trauma of branding and enslavement.”
“Agatha, who was one of my frequent carriage and pony renters, insisted on waking her and dumped a nearby bucket of water on her. I was seeing a side of my friend I had never seen before and am ashamed to admit was somewhat intimidated by her. We gave 2013 a couple of pain pills and prepared her for the next brand. As I said, at this point, we’d normally bed her down but Agatha insisted that 2013 should be hitched up and tried out before she had to leave. 2013 proved to be a real trooper and wasn’t about to let Agatha break her. I couldn’t understand the animosity towards this particular pony girl. Agatha demanded 2013 get some practice ‘edging’ my studs and that’s when Brad arrived and it came to light that this was the hated, daughter-in-law, she had been trying to humiliate. Brad immediately wrote me a check to reimburse me for all my expenses and not wanting to have anything to do with what appeared to now be a ‘false enslavement’, I gave custody over to Brad. And that as you know is what has brought us all here today, your honor. Who owns 2013 or will she be a free woman.”
“Thank you, Lois, I appreciate your candor. This combined with my long conversation with Sheldon this morning has greatly helped fill in the gaps.”
There was a slight commotion as Clayton rose from his seat and started to head towards Natalie, Agatha quickly grabbed at his arm, “Where do you think you’re going?’ but he shook her off and kept going.
“Mr. Lennox?”
“Sorry, your honor, but I have to do something NOW.” He fell to his knees in front of Natalie with tears in his eyes, “I am so, so sorry, my dear Natalie. I never truly realized how hurtful Agatha could be. I was thrilled when you and Brad got married, and have always loved you as a true daughter. I can only pray you’ll forgive my ignorance and hopefully I can make it up to you someday.” At this point, he bent his head to the floor and sobbed uncontrollably. Lois deftly unclipped Natalie’s cuffs, who dropped to her knees, lifted his chin and kissed him on the forehead, “It’s going to be okay, there is nothing to forgive,” she said then hugged him tightly to her. Slowly he gained his composure and returned to his seat to the glare of Agatha.
“Order, Order! The judge pondered this new development and declared, “Counselors, to my office now!”
“All rise!” and Brad, Clayton and Sheldon followed the judge out the back door, leaving everyone else confused. Lois, Mary and Natalie, all hugged each other while Agatha looked on in anger. Natalie started to go to her but Lois pulled her back and said, “Leave her alone for now. Let’s wait on the verdict.”
Twenty minutes later, the door opened again. “All rise!” commanded James, as Brad and Sheldon came through the door smiling while Clayton and the judge, carrying a stack of papers, had much more serious looks. Everyone took their seats. Before the judge began, two large matrons entered from the back also and stood next to the podium.
“Upon advice from wise counsel, I have reached a decision in the case of slave 0516-2013. Let the record show that joint ownership is now conveyed to Lois Spaulding-Jameson and Brad Lennox for the next two years. Let it further be stated that due to the inconvenience of being short-handed for the upcoming fall riding season, the Spinning Wheel is granted possession for the first two months, to commence immediately, to allow for proper pony training prior to the fall rush. Shared time after that to be determined by the parties involved. Having talked in depth with Sheldon about Natalie’s (said with a kind smile in her direction) desires to pursue her Masters’ degree, I highly suggest a month at the Venus Academy of Sexual Arts and maybe some time at Paul Sousa’s BDSM club to give her a broader exposure to further her career interests. Furthermore, if after regaining her freedom, she wishes to play ‘slave girl’ from time to time, you should talk to Dr. Nicola Sheldon about a Texas FINO contract. Brad Lennox, as petitioner, you are responsible for the court fees of $645, please pay the clerk before leaving. Lois, you are charged with informing the Ag bureau of her new change of ownership and getting her chip information update. Manumission to be scheduled in two years or earlier, solely at the discretion of the owners. This case is closed.”
Natalie jumped up from her chair before anyone could contain her exuberance, ran the fifteen feet across the floor to hug and kiss the judge, who was as stunned as anyone. “Back Hands,” he said with a grin and then clipped her link dangling on her right wrist to her left. He whispered in her ear, “Good luck, Natalie. Now go and be the best pony girl you can be.” He sent her back with a swat, on the rump. She turned and smiled as she went back to waiting arms and sat down on Brad’s lap.
“Next case! Sarah, please assign 4511 as the case number for Mrs. Agatha Lennox charged with ‘False Enslavement and Animal Abuse’.”
“Yes, your honor.”
Agatha jumped up, “What the fuck to do think you are doing, you tiny tyrant?”
“Agatha, sit down and shut up,” screamed Clayton.
Too late! The judge exploded, “Bailiff, devox that bitch, now, and cuff her to the chair. You just earned 6 strips for that outburst. You are about to find out why everyone calls me ‘the ass kicker.’”
James smiled and sprang into action aided by the two matrons. Agatha couldn’t put up much of a struggle.
“Let me tell you what is going to happen now. You are going to leave here slave naked and in cuffs one way or the other. If I leave the false enslavement charge on your case file, you will be stripped, branded with a nine-inch circle-star brand of a criminal on your right cheek and a big ‘F’ for felon on your left and shipped out to be enslaved and sold. At your age, 46, you will be bought by a brothel or plantation owner and you will never be seen again. You will die in captivity. Do I have your attention, now?”
“Your husband, in my chambers, told us of the bitterness and frigidity that you developed after your miscarriage, causing you to lose what would have been Brad’s little sister. I am not excusing your behavior but out of deference to your husband and son, I am willing to offer you a plea deal. In front of me is a durable Power of Attorney form and a self-indenture form. If you sign over the P.O.A. to your husband and indenture yourself to the Spinning Wheel Ranch for two years, I will mark your file as a ‘deferred criminal enslavement’. What this means is if you successfully complete your term, your record will be expunged and your case file destroyed. You will be restored to full citizenship just two years older. The brand for a deferred case is still the circle-star but it is an inch in diameter and we hide it between your butt cheeks above your starfish. Make your choice!”
“Take the deal, Agatha. I want the loving, hyper-sexed woman I married back. Fail to complete the training and the next court you’ll be in is divorce court.”
Agatha nodded in shame and broke down crying. She finally composed herself enough to sign both forms. Sarah, the clerk, got out her notary pad and filled in the proper lines then signed the paperwork below Agatha and embossed them with her stamp. Lois received the indenture, while Clayton got the P.O.A.
“Matrons prepare the slave for branding. James, get your tools, please.” The matrons uncuffed Agatha from the chair and gave her the devox antidote and a bottle of water. As they stripped her, Roxy said, “He sure loves to hear them scream when James burns them.” Roxy and Maurine quickly half-walked, half-dragged Agatha to the bench and strapped her down. The judge came over and selected a small, buggy whip from the wall. Natalie turned her head away as she couldn’t bear to watch. The judge made no show of it, no counting, just six, very fast, very hard swings and Agatha’s ass was a red-striped mess and all she could do was blubber like a baby. She was also starting to get just a little bit aroused. “What is going on?” she wondered.
James put a small box on the floor and plugged it in. It looked like it had a cigarette lighter in it. In less than two minutes, it went beep and James pulled out the white-hot tool out of the box and showed it to Agatha. It actually looked beautiful in a scary sort of way. “Okay, ladies, please spread her cheeks.” James wasted no time in pressing in….thousand one….thousand two…done all except for the screaming, of course.
Roxy and Mo’ helped her to her feet, cuffed her hands behind her back and took her over to Lois. Mary pulled a collar out of her bag and snapped it around Agatha’s neck.
“Order in the court, please. I have some final instructions. Clayton, you are to accompany Lois over to the Longhorn Auction house and with your P.O.A. turn over Agatha to Lois so she can get her SIN, get her National Slave Registry photos, get her graded, get her chipped and get that lovely ass branded. You are certainly welcome to stay and watch or if you have to go, you can order a video of the whole thing.”
“Thank you for everything, your honor, I think I’ll stay and watch.”
“Lois, I’ll call ahead and let them know you have a criminal, in tow, and they will rush you straight through, no waiting. After she’s branded, you don’t have to go to the Ag Board to register her indenture. You can do that online now if you chose. Once she is sufficiently healed from your brand, I want you to make an appointment for her with Nikki Sheldon to see if she can help resolve some of her issues and follow her case over the next two years. No court charge for you today, you’ve been inconvenienced enough.”
“Thank you, your honor, I will definitely call Nikki as soon as possible. I know how busy she is.”
“The gavel banged down, “Court stands adjourned.”
“All rise! ….and der goes da judge, der goes da judge,” James intoned to no one in particular.
“Lois, I’ll take Sugar Snatch back to the ranch for you. Haile can tack her up. I think I need to take her to the ‘top of the hill’.”
Hearing the magic words, ‘top of the hill’, Sugar Snatch started eagerly pushing Brad towards the door. Lois and Mary just laughed.
(The End?)
These users thanked the author cardman314 for the post (total 8):
mikey22Carl BradfordjessmartinGeeJustBobnabaryjeepstertimerider

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: THE GIRL INTHE WINDOW- Part 5

Post by JustBob »

Good story! I loved the way you turned the tables on Agatha. I hope you follow this up with a story of their time at the ranch from Agatha's viewpoint. Hopefully we can watch her change from shrew to sexy loving wife again.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
jeepster