Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Unexpected physical exam

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Unexpected physical exam

Post by mikey22 »

It was the fall of 1988, in our 7th period Civics class. I sat there day dreaming about my girlfriend Misty Jones, as she sat there at the desk next to me. Her long red hair hung down to the middle of her back. Her big D cup breasts bulged from her blouse.
Wearing a blue denim skirt, she crossed her right leg over her left, dangling a hot pink high heeled pump from her soft delicate bare foot.

“ Oh those fucking legs! “
I said to myself with my boner at full mass.
So bad if given the chance right there. I’d take that high heeled shoe off and would suck on her toes, and lick my way up those sexy legs to the honey pot between her legs.

“ Wonder if she’s wearing panties?…And what color are they?…Bikini?…Thong?…Or full backs?”

The high heeled shoe hit the floor.

Looking forward I see Mrs. Blake our teacher, give Misty an angry look.
She obviously didn’t appreciate the distraction of my girlfriends candid shoe play. That me and a couple of other boys were enjoying by watching.
She caught the teachers look of disapproval, and hung her head slightly showing an act of shame. As she stretched out her sexy leg, hooking the shoe with her pink painted toes, dragging it back towards her. And sliding securely her bare foot back into it.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2:25. On that Wednesday afternoon. It was the only day during the week, that Misty didn’t have to work her job at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store. And on Wednesdays we’d have at least 3 hours at her house in her her bedroom. To fuck like rabbits.
Before her mom would come home.

Yes within the next hour. I’d have her all to myself. Stripping her down.

She looks at me. I see her eyes looking straight at my crotch. She licks her glossy pink painted lips seductively and smiles.

“ I can’t wait? “ She said with just her lips.

About that time, the classroom door opens. And in walks Carla Jordan. A nerdy looking girl that wears glasses and works as an office aid for that period.

“ Yes Carla…What is it? “
Mrs. Blake asks her. Seeing her looking around the crowded classroom.

“ Mikeys mom is here to check him out. “

Misty looks at me with pure anger.

“ I swear I didn’t know! “ I said in a whisper.
While I gathered my books. And followed Carla back towards the office.

“ What the Hell?…Is mom up to? “
I asked myself.
My mom is a workaholic. She raises Hell anytime she has to miss a shift of her work. And rarely if ever checks me out of school early.

Just outside the front office door. I noticed it wasn’t my mom at all checking me out. It was Mistys mom Deb.

“ Mrs. Jones? “ I said to her respectfully.

“ Stop it with the Mrs. Jones crap!…You know to call me mom. “
She said turning towards the door, pushing it open. I follow behind her. Looking at that sexy ass of hers. Dressed in her professional business suit, looking sexy as Hell.

“ Where we going? “ I asked curiously.

“ I’ve made you a doctors appointment. “

“ Why? “

“ Oh there’s just a few things I need to check out for future reasons. “
She said slyly.

Me and Misty had been best friends since the first grade. And dating exclusively throughout junior and high school.
And of course there was talk about us getting married. But I hadn’t popped the question officially yet. But it was definitely weighing on my mind heavily.

At the front of the school. I get into the passenger seat of her old but reliable black 1970 Cadillac.
She gets in the drivers seat, puts on her sunglasses, and lights a cigarette.

“ Can I have one? “

“ After your appointment. “
She tells me. She then brings out 2 little pills.

“ I need you to take these. “ She placed the little pills in my hand.

“ What are they? “ I asked curiously.

“ Don’t worry about it!…Just take it! “
She hands me a bottle half full of Diet Coke.
As I take the pills and sip the Coke, I taste that it’s spiked with something strong and alcoholic.
It always was rumored that Mistys mom was a drunk. But a fully functional drunk, cause it never seemed to affect her professional life anyway.

I take another sip, then a bigger drink and another.

She reached across and took the bottle from my hand.

“ That’s enough! “

“ What’s in it? “

“ Don’t worry about what’s in it. “

I watch her at a red light turn the bottle up, and guzzle the rest. She then tossed the bottle out the window without a care in the world about littering.

In my mind I’m wondering.

“ How is she getting away with this shit? “
Though I am 18 at the time. She’s not my mom! How’s she getting away with checking me out of school? How’s she getting away with making me doctors appointments?
So many questions I didn’t know.
But one thing I did know was my dick was getting hard. Not that it was hard earlier. But now it was rock hard, so hard that it was aching.

“ Shit!..I ain’t never had a boner like this? “
I said to myself.

I looked over at Deb or Mom that she prefers me to call her. Under her black business jacket she wore a pink blouse. The top buttons unbuttoned enough to show a generous amount of cleavage.
Her bra held her big Boulder sized tits up firmly.
She glanced over at me and smiles, knowing I’m checking her out.
She doesn’t say anything but feels flattered that I’m looking.
My eyes go down her curvy sexy body.
I watch her feet working the accelerator and brake. She’s wearing a sexy pair of black pumps. And nude colored nylons.

“ Stockings?…Or pantyhose? “
I’m wondering.
For a moment my mind imagines me being in her real estate office. Her blouse is open. Her big tits out hanging over her bra. Her pants down, around her ankles wearing stockings. Her panties pulled to the side and I’m behind her, slipping my cock inside her. Bending her over her mahogany desk, and fucking her brains out.

“ What ya thinking about? “
She asks knowingly. Snapping me back to reality.

“ Oh nothing! “ I said turning back forward feeling embarrassed that somehow she might have been reading my mind.

Usually as a teenager or young adult. I never gave much thought to older women being sexy. Especially those of my own moms generation. But for some reason Deb Jones was a different case. Even though she probably smoked multiple packs of cigarettes a day, and no telling how many gallons of alcohol she’d taken in over her lifetime. I know her insides are shot to Hell as far as being healthy is concerned. But something about this mid 40’s woman was just sexy as Hell.
And even though I’d been fucking her daughter ever chance I got, sometimes I was imagining fucking her mom, while I was fucking her.

“ Ugh! “ I let out a painful grunt. As my dick throbbed painfully.

“ Something wrong? “
Mom asks.

“ No!…No!…It’s nothing! “
I said shyly.

She gives me a knowing look, knowing I’m lying my ass off.

About that time she pulls in and parks at the newly built regional medical center.

Getting out of the car. I hide behind the open door to pick and pull at my cock, straightening it from the bind it had been in.

“ What the Fuck?…Was in that damn pill? “
I wondered. As I closed the door and followed behind her, watching that sexy ass of hers. As she purposely swayed it back and forth teasing me.
On to the elevator and up to the forth floor. We get out and walk together down another hallway. And come to a door. I look over to the sign. That red. Dr. Deana Richards MD. OB/GYN.

“ WTF?…This is a woman’s doctor? “
I say to myself as mom opens the door. And gently pushed me inside ahead of her.

A sense of fear then came over me. As mom then led me up to the receptionist desk. She signs me in. And picks up all the little forms to fill out.

We then find some chairs to sit in.

“ Let me have your insurance card and drivers license. “
Mom said.

I take them from my wallet, hand them over. As she fills out the forms. I look around the waiting room. Seeing almost all women. Most in different stages of pregnancy. There was just a few men. Most of them were holding there pregnant wives hands lovingly.

I look around more and see some old gray haired hags. Which was there for no telling what reason.
All my life I thought it would be cool to be a woman’s doctor. Getting to see tits, pussy and ass all day long. But where are all the hot girls? I asked myself.

And in walked one. A tall sexy blonde at that. Wearing a mini skirt. She carried a back pack full of something I didn’t know.

I watched her converse with the receptionist. She then sat down and crossed those sexy long legs.
She was smoking hot. So beautiful she could have been a model.

Mom sees me checking her out.

“ She’s the pharmaceutical sales girl. If your wondering? “

“ Oh “
Was all I said wishing I could see her naked, with her feet in the stirrups. I’m sure her doctor has to jerk off after the exam.

The door opens and a nurse calls her back. I watched her pick up her backpack. She spots me and smiles knowing I’m looking down her blouse.

Dick throbbed again. As I watched her strut. Mom sees me again looking straight at the woman’s legs with her white high heeled pumps clicking and clacking along as she walks.

Mom gets up. She reached down and gave my cock a teasing squeeze over my jeans. She winks and smiles as she to struts her sexy self away from me, carrying the filled out forms, with my drivers license and insurance card.

I watched her converse quietly with the receptionist again. I then see the attractive older woman behind my desk look straight across the room at me. With a smile and big 80’s permed hair, she cracks up in hysterical laughter. Mom breaks out in laughter with her.

“ WTF?…Are they laughing at me? “

Mom then returned.

“ It won’t be much longer. “
As she sat. She reached over and rubbed my thigh for a moment. She then herself crossed her legs. I then feel the toe of her pointed toed pump, rubbing up and down the back of my calf.

Dick throbbed again.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 8):
Carl Bradfordjeepsterimreadonly2jean.amelotsearchemLeifertimeriderGreyman

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Unexpected physical exam

Post by mikey22 »

The door swings open again. A blonde in blue scrubs walks out. She looks down at her chart. Then around the room.

“ Mikey “ She calls out.

She looks straight at me. As I’m looking straight back at her, with my face beet red.
Slowly me and mom get up together. I feel her nudge me along, as I take my first steps. Feeling every eye on every woman in the room, looking at me. I make eye contact with none of them. As I walk towards the cute petite blonde.
My stomach churns, beads of sweat break out across my face, as I get closer to her.

“ Hi I’m Traci. The nurse practitioner…I’ll be examining you today. “

I followed her as she leads me through the door. With mom right behind me. I felt just like a piece of cattle being led to slaughter.

“ You ready for your physical? “

“ Um…I guess. “

“ You look nervous…Don’t be. “ She says calmly as if it’s no big deal.

We walk into one of those little exam rooms.
Mom puts down her purse, and sat down in the chair in the corner.

“ Hop up on the table. I’m gonna need to check your vitals. “

I did as I was told. Sitting there nervously as she checks my temperature and BP.

“ Your BP is a little high? It been high before? “

“ No not that I know of. “

She proceeded to check my ears and look down my throat. Then listened to my heart and lungs, along with my pulse. Nothing out of the ordinary.

“ This ain’t so bad? “ I say to myself, watching as she checked my reflexes with that little hammer thing.

She then backed away and studied over my chart.

“ Mrs. Jones these are interesting tests that you’ve requested?…Is this your Son? “

“ No he’s fixing to be my Son in law. “

“ Oh…okay…I think I understand now. “
She looks up from the chart and back at me.

“ I’m gonna need you to undress. Take everything off. “
She said calmly.

“ Everything?…Underwear to? “

“ Especially your underwear. “

I sighed hopping off the table.

Neither her or mom offered to leave the room. She didn’t even offer me one of those hideous gowns to wear.

I slowly and reluctantly took off my shirt.

“ You work out? “
Traci asks me.

“ Yeah I do a little bit. “

“ You should keep it up. “

“ Wow! “ I said to myself.
No girl or anyone had ever said that to me before.

Mom gets up from her chair, so I could sit and take off my shoes and socks.
As I get up she immediately sat back down and crossed those sexy legs again, looking on as I turned my back to them both. And took down my jeans.
Mom leaned forward retrieving my jeans. She quickly folds them and lays them next to my shoes, socks and shirt.

I take a deep breath and slip my tidy white briefs down. Mom again reached and took them from my hand.
With my back turned to the women. I looked down at my aching hard cock. It even looked longer and thicker than it ever had before.
I shyly with my hands cover myself. As I turned back towards the nurse practitioner.

“ Don’t be so bashful. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. “

I move my hands and see her look down at my throbbing cock.

“ Nice! “
I heard her say looking back at mom. She gives her a wink, before looking again at my chart.

“ Oh my!…I forgot to get your height and weight…Come with me. “
She says stepping towards the closed door.

“ Out there? “
I question her with anxiety in my voice.

“ Yeah that’s where the scale is at. “

“ Um…Don’t you have one of those gowns I could wear? “

“ Oh come on now!…Your a man!..A real man doesn’t need a gown. “
She then reached down and pulled my hands away from my cock.

“ A man with the goods that you have, should be proud to show that off. “
She smiles and opens the door. And leads me out. I walk along behind her, seeing nurses, doctors and patients all looking my way.

“ Shit! “ I say to myself. Just before we reach the scale. The restroom door opens. And out walks Keli a girl from school. She walks right in to me.
She was just in a gown and socks.

“ Mikey? “ She yells out in fear of me looking at her. She then runs down the hallway I look back just getting a glimpse of her purple bikini panties. As she raced into another exam room and slams the door.

“ Damn! I didn’t see her in the waiting room? “

The stress of the fact that she saw me naked at her gynecologist office, comes over me. I knew then that would be all over school the next day.

I step up onto the scale. Traci takes her sweet time weighing and measuring my height.

“ Okay…5’8 139 pounds. “ She says writing onto my chart.

“ Keep working out, you’ll get that weight up. “
Traci said.

About that time I feel a woman’s hands, cop a feel of my tight little ass. I quickly look back, seeing this short, dark greasy haired fat woman. In a gown and socks. She giggled at me. I looked at her in a state of shock. Noticing her big tits probably sagged all the way to her belly button. She walks away laughing, with her fat ass hanging out the back of the gown. With dimples of cellulite jiggling down her ass and fat thighs.
With black bushy unkept pussy hair sticking out around her fat gaping pussy from the back.

I just stood there dumbfounded.

“ Come on. “
Traci said pulling me by my upper arm.
I couldn’t believe seeing that didn’t kill my hard on? I walked nervously behind Traci, wishing she’d speed up. She stops and discussed something with another nurse.
I look to my left and see an older couple sitting in some chairs looking my way.
They appeared quite a bit older. Possibly in there 60’s. The man was gray headed and kind of fat. His wife was blonde. And dressed nicely and attractive looking as far as older women were concerned. But there again except for Deb I never thought about being turned on by an older woman, and the woman looking my way was much older than Deb.
She smiles and pointed at me. Her and her husband whispered back and forth to one another.

Traci then broke away from the nurse. Leading me away from the older couple. I couldn’t help but notice the two of them leaning and looking hard at me.

another sense of fear comes over me.

“ Was that guy checking me out? “
The thought of that was unnerving to me. No way was I into that kinky shit! I thought to myself as we walked back into the exam room.

Traci then snapped on a pair of latex gloves. And sat on one of those roll around stools, and started examining my testicles.

“ You check yourself for swelling or little bumps? “
She asks me.

“ No…Not really. “

“ You should. It’s important if you notice anything particular about your genitalia, that you come in and let the doctor have a look. “
She explained.

She then pinched and felt along my rock hard shaft. While doing so I took a peak down her blue scrub top.

Dick throbbed uncontrollably. She looks towards mom and smiles. From her pocket she pulls out a tube of lube. She then stood.

“ I’m gonna need you to lean over the exam table like this. “
She demonstrated leaning onto her elbows.
After which she takes the lid off the tube.

“ What you gonna do with that? “
I asked knowing. But not wanting to know.

“ I’m gonna check your prostate. “

“ My prostate?…I’m only 18! “

“ Lets just say it will give you a preview of what you’ll go through when you get into your 40’s and 50’s…A prostate check is important when you hit those ages. “

Hearing that was something I damn sure wasn’t looking forward to.

Reluctant and humiliated as Hell I assume the position against the table as instructed.
I feel her gently part the cheeks of my ass. Then the cold lube against my tight little virgin hole.

I then let out a grunt, feeling her lubed fingers break through and start probing me.

“ Mmmm!…He’s really tight! “ Traci said to mom.

“ Is that okay? “ Mom asks concerned.

“ Yeah he’s fine…But I’d suggest him using a small but plug. “

“ A What? “
I say out loud, in total disbelief of the discussion the two of them were having.

“ I’ve got one..But Ill make sure I pick one up for him to have one of his own. “
Mom said as she looked on with interest.

“ That’s good. It’s not safe to share things like that. Make sure you explain to him how important it is to clean it after every use. “

“ Oh I certainly will. “

Traci continued to finger my tight ass. I feel her find my G spot. My cock flexed uncontrollably again.

“ Oh yeah!…Found it!…That feel good? “

I let out a moan.

She reached around me and gently pumped my cock with her free hand.

“ How about that? “

I moan again loudly.
Looking to my left I see mom looking intensely, with wide eyes, as my cock starts to leak pre cum. She quickly uncrossed her legs and leans forward in her chair. She reached for my cock and wiped the oozing pre cum onto her fingers. She then leans back into her chair, and sucked her fingers clean.

Traci then pulled her fingers from my ass. She took off the gloves, trashed them and put on fresh ones.

“ Almost finished. “ She said happily.

I was relieved to hear that. I watched her walk to the counter where she picked up two specimen cups.

“ I’m gonna need you to provide a urine sample. “

I looked down at my rock hard cock.

“ I can’t do that right now! “
I said surprised and shocked at the request.

“ That’s okay. I need a sample of your sperm first.”

“ Um….And how am I supposed to give you that?”

“ Oh I know you know how…Every boy knows how to do that. “

She takes my hand and wrapped it around my penis. With her hand around mine.

“ Up…Down….Up…Down…You got it? “
She asks pulling her hand back.

“ You mean you want me to???….Um? “

“ It’s called masturbating. And yes that’s what we want. “

I was horrified by the request. No way had I ever jerked off in front of anyone before.

“ Don’t you and your friends ever stand around together and compare cocks, while you jerk off to some Play Boy? “

“ No!…I ant never did that before! “

“ Oh I walked in on some guys in college doing that before. “
She admits to me and mom.

With no other option I gently start to plesiosaur myself. As both women watch me intensely.
Moms jacket was open enough that I spotted her thick stubby nipples poking through her bra and blouse.
Mom again crossed her sexy legs. Her pants leg rose up slightly as I watched the back off her shoe fall from her heel. Just like Misty in class. She taunted and teased me with her erotic shoe play.
Traci followed my eyes seeing how hard I was looking at moms nylon clad foot as she dangled the high heeled pump from her toes, before flexing her foot back into her shoe.

“ I see you like a woman to wear heels? “
Traci asks.

“ Oh yeah! “ I say between moans,

“ Most men do…Your almost there!.. Don’t forget to catch it! Or will have to do all this again. “

By then I was breathing fast. And stroking my cock hard. By then jerking off in front of them meant nothing to me. I desperately needed a release.

I through the cup over my cock, and let out a grunt. And starting shooting my load. Pumping out more and more cum that I ever had before.
Finally it was done.

I sighed with relief, handing Traci the little cup, and felt my cock going soft and flaccid.
Once it shrunk back to it’s normal soft size. I took the other cup and turned my back to them, and took a much needed relieving piss. Filling the cup almost to the rim.

Traci and mom were both looking into the little cup at the sample I provided. Traci shakes it a little.

“ It’s nice and thick! “

Mom had to fight back the urge to stick her fingers into it, and sample another taste of it.

“ Mrs. Jones just by looking at this. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. But we’ll send it to the lab anyway. “

Traci seals up the two little cups.

I step over by mom, and reach for my underwear.

“ Oh no!…Don’t get dressed yet! “
Traci said to me.

“ I thought we were finished? “

“ Maybe so?…And maybe not? “
She winks at me.

“ Just stand over here and relax for a moment. “

From the counter top she picks up another folder. And looks over it.

“ Mrs. Jones I see you missed your yearly physical four months ago? “

“ Oh well something came up. “

“ Your also due for a mammogram? “

“ Uh…Um…I’ll reschedule and make an appointment on our way out. “

“ I’ve got time to examine you today? “

“ I’d rather reschedule! “
Mom said reaching for her purse.

Traci blocks her before she has a chance to get up and bolt out the door.

“ I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist! “
Traci then takes the purse from moms hand, and gently sets it back onto the floor. She then turned towards the foot of the exam table. I watch her slide the stirrups out and put them up into position, locking them in place.

“ Besides it might be educational for your soon to be Son in law, to see what a woman has to go through at the doctors office. “

Mom gulps looking up at the stirrups. I just stand there and smile, seeing her face turn red. As beads of sweat brakes out across her forehead.

“ It’s so hot in here!…I’m not feeling well. I really think I need to go home and lay down. “

“ Mmmm….Slip your clothes off and you can lay back right here. “
Traci said patting her hand on the cushion of the exam table.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 7):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2jean.amelotjeepstersearchemtimeriderGreyman

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Mom definitely didn’t at all look happy about the predicament that she was in. Even though it was all of her own doing. Traci stood over her, with her hands on her hips. And tapping her foot on the floor. As she waited for mom to comply with her demands.

Finally after moments of huffing, puffing and sighing.
Mom leans back in her chair, she looks down and pushed her sexy high heels off with her feet.

She sighs again as she stands and takes off her jacket. Hung it neatly onto the back of the chair.
I watched with a smile as she unbuttoned the light pink blouse. Seeing more and more of her soft porcelain white flesh coming into my view.

She finally opens it. Pulling it from where it was neatly tucked inside her black dress pants. She takes it off, and lays it over her jacket.
She then started unbuckling her belt.

“ Go ahead and get out of your bra! “
Traci said.

“ Why you rushing me?…Can’t I do it in my own time? “

“ Deb I’m surprised at you!…Ever since you came in here, you’ve done nothing but taunt and tease this young man? Now is your chance to show that sexy body off? “

Mom looks down at herself as she reached around her back and unhook the clasp of her snug fitting bra.

By then I was already getting hard again.
I reach down and loosely stroke my hardening member. As her tits spring free and fall.
She takes off and parts with her bra. Then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. As the zipper comes down. I see her white satin full backed panties come into my view.

“ Stockings?…Yes! “
I said to myself, thinking back to my fantasy I was thinking about on the drive over here.

The pants are pushed down. I take in the view of her thick white thighs. And noticed her sexy tanned nylons were only knee highs, like my mom wears. She takes off the pants and also hung them over the back of the chair.

Traci then brings out a gown.

“ Lets go get your weight checked. “

Mom quickly puts the gown on.

“ I didn’t get a gown? “
I question her.

“ Your a man!…Men don’t get gowns! A woman deserves to keep her dignity intact. “
Traci says.

“ What the Hell? “
I said to myself as mom was led out the door and down the hall to the scale.

By that point. I didn’t care no more about my own nakedness. I just stood there in the open doorway watching, with my raging hard on sticking straight up towards the sky for all to see.

Mom steps up onto the scale. Traci adjusted the little weights, sliding them back and forth. Then looks down at moms chart.

“ Your weights creeping up Deb. You’ve gained 12 pounds since your last physical! “
Mom definitely didn’t like being told that.

“ I think your also shrinking a little. I’m gonna schedule you a bone density test.”

“ Guess I’ll have to start wearing higher heels? “

“ No high heels are something you don’t need. I’d suggest you shop for a stylish pair of flats or lower heels.
Arthritis is nothing to play with. You need to do weight bearing exercises to strengthen your muscles and bones. And loose weight. “

As mom was getting grilled about her weight. That older couple came up to me.

“ Hi are you to a couple? “
The man asked, as he stood next to his wife.

“ Not really that’s gonna be my mother in law. “
I said to him.

“ Now that’s interesting! “ He said looking towards his wife, that couldn’t keep her eyes off my cock.

“ We thought you liked older women. And were wondering if y’all would like to swing a little? “

“ Um?…Uh?…Swing? “
I asked not knowing anything about that.

“ You know swap up? “
I then caught on to what I think he was trying to say.

His wife stepped closer to me and started squeezing and playing with my cock.

“ I don’t know if mom would do that? “

“ Well what about just you? “
He asks looking down at my cock.

“ No man I ain’t in to that! “

“ Oh I don’t mean with me!…I just want to watch you do my wife?…I could make it worth your while financially. “

“ Really? “
I asked surprised. I’d never been propositioned like that before.

“ Yeah I could pay you a couple a hundred for an evening. What you think?”

I looked the older woman over.

“ She’ll really surprise you. She’s still got the sex drive of a thirty year old! “

“ Oh yeah. I think I could do this. “

The man pulls out a business card and hands it to me.

“ Give us a call and we’ll set something up. “

About that time Traci and mom were returning. As the older couple turned to leave. Mom takes the business card from my hand and ripped it in half, and dropped it into the trash can.

“ You ain’t doing that shit! “

“ They wanted you to! They say they like to swing! “

“ No! “
Was all she said, as the three of us were back inside the exam room, and the door is closed.

“ Up on the table now! “
Traci says to mom.
Like she did with me, she starts checking all moms vitals.

“ Your BP is kind of high? “

“ It’s just white coat syndrome!…It probably didn’t go up until about 10 minutes ago! “

“ You better start keeping a check on it! Your at the age you could have a stroke. If it stays high. You call me and I’ll get you something to bring it down. “

Mom just nods.

She listens to moms heart and lungs.

“ I can tell your still smoking? “

“ I switched to lights! “

“ And how’s that working out for you? “

Mom dropped her head with shame.

“ I smoke more. “ She said mumbling.

“ There’s no such thing as a safe cigarette!…I’ll give you a script for some nicotine patches and gum. Put your mind to it and you can quit. “

Traci then grabbed the gown and pulled it off of mom, and dropped it onto the floor.

“ Arms up…Got to check your breasts! “

Mom sighs again, and again blushed as I stood to the side, looking on as Traci slowly examines her big breasts.

“ You got beautiful breasts Deb. I’d hate to see you have to get them cut off…You ever seen a woman that had to loose her tits because of cancer? “

“ No “

“ It’s quite a traumatic thing to have to go through. Would you like to see some before and after pictures? “

“ I’d rather not! “

“ And though I know you color your hair. It’s still beautiful. A woman’s hair is her glory. And that pretty head of hair won’t last a week after the first cycle of chemotherapy. It also won’t never be the same, when it comes back. Being bald with no tits is not a good look Deb. I strongly suggest you put some serious effort into quitting smoking! So I’ll set you up with your mammogram and bone density test for the same day, so maybe you won’t have to come back. I’m also gonna start you on some hormone therapy. “

Mom sighs again.

“ Okay top half is done. Lay back and slip your panties off. “
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
searchemmateodumbartontimeriderGreyman

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Still red faced mom lays back and slipped her panties off, and tossed them over to the chair.
Traci proceeded to feel and press over her abdomen for a minute.

“ Put your feet up in the stirrups. “

I gleefully watched with a beaming smile as mom placed her nylon clad feet against the steel footrests. obeying the demand without question.

Traci rolls her little stool between moms spread legs.
I stepped over, where I could peek over her shoulder.
To watch as Traci lubed her gloved fingers and gently pushed them inside moms cunt.
She feels around for a moment then with her other hand, she mashed around on her belly again.
Moments later she pulls out and reached for this metal device thing from the counter.

“ What’s that? “
I asked curiously.

“ It’s a speculum. “
Traci said as she lubed it up. She then pressed the mid evil looking thing into mom.
Mom who then let out an uncomfortable grunt. I then watched as Traci spread moms pussy apart with the device.

“ Oh Wow! “
I said with an amazed look as I stared down inside moms gapping pink fuck hole.

Traci professionally looks around with a bright light over her head.
She then took a long swab that looked like an extra long Q tip. And swabbed around deep inside moms womb. Then put it inside a plastic cylinder thing and sealed it. Before unclamping the speculum. It then was pulled out.

“ One more thing Deb. “
Traci said.

The look on moms face told me, she knew what it was.

Traci slipped two fingers of her left hand up moms ass, and her right fingers up her pussy at the same time.
Mom lets out another grunt as Traci probes both her holes at the same time.
She then pulls out and smiles.

“ Everything looks good Deb. “
Traci said as she took off and trashed the gloves.

“ I’ll leave y’all now so you can get dressed. “

She walks out the door.

As mom gets up and hopped off the table. I took a hold of her and spun her around, bending her over it, the same way I was earlier.
I then got behind her and slid my cock right into her greasy lubed pussy.
She didn’t resist one bit, as I fucked her. Hard and deep.
Her moans told me she was liking it.
Minutes later balls deep inside her I shot my load, filling her up.
Cock goes soft, and slips out.

She reached for some wipes and cleans up.
We then get dressed.

“ You can’t say you didn’t like that? “
I said arrogantly.

“ Oh I liked it! But until she sprung that physical thing on me. My intention was to reward you for going through that. By taking you back to my office. Where we could have more time and privacy. So I could suck your dick and you could bend me over my desk. That would have been better. And much hotter!
But oh no! You had to be in a hurry! “

“ We can still do that? “

“ Oh no!…I’m not in the mood now! “

There was a knock on the door.
Traci comes in handing mom her scripts and appointment cards for her mammogram and bone density tests.

“ It was a pleasure meeting and examining you. Hope everything works out as far as you marring Misty. “
She said shaking my hand.

“ And I’ll see you in a couple of weeks Mrs. Jones…And don’t you even think about canceling either of those tests! “

“ Okay…Okay I’ll be here! “
Mom said mumbling as we make our way out the door.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
Carl Bradfordsearchemtimerider

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

Very different story, not something that I thought I'd like but I really did. Your a terrific writer.
These users thanked the author searchem for the post:
mikey22
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

searchem wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:46 pm Very different story, not something that I thought I'd like but I really did. Your a terrific writer.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I do appreciate it. I was starting to wonder if anyone was gonna like it.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Unexpected exam part 2

The silence between me and Misty’s mom was quite awkward, as she drove me back to the high school to get my truck.
Surprisingly it was still early enough I hoped to catch up with Misty so maybe we could still hook up, which originally was our plan for the afternoon.
I glanced over towards her mom wondering if I should go home and take a shower first?

What would Misty’s reaction be if she tasted her mother’s pussy on my cock? During a blow Job? Or if she noticed her scent on me? Her mom had quite a unique scent, would Misty notice it?

Anyway all those thoughts and plans quickly got sidetracked as I found myself face to face with my sister Trish, she had just gotten out of volleyball practice.

“ Hey I need a ride…Hope you don’t mind? “
She said directly.

“ For a matter a fact I do mind!…Don’t you have some of your friends that could give you a ride? “

“ I do but you’re gonna give me a ride, cause we need to talk! “

Shit! I didn’t like hearing the tone of that at all.

Me and Trish really don’t get along to good, we kind of just ignore each other’s existence for the most part.

“ Give me one of these! “
She said grabbing my pack of smokes.

“ Oh you smoke now to?…Maybe I should tell mom? “

“ No! You won’t tell mom! “
She said giving me that down right evil glare, as she lit her smoke.

“ First of all where did you go with that whore? “

“ That’s Misty’s mom! She’s not a whore! “

“ Yeah right!…Okay that damn old widow woman then?…Don’t you think she’s a little old for you? “

“ She just needed some help moving some heavy things at her office. “
I said needing to think of something creative to say besides the truth.

“ Quit lying! Your bottom lip is quivering again! “

Shit! She all ways knows when I’m lying.

“ You don’t honestly think she’s hot?…Do you? “

“ Hey she’s an attractive woman! “
I said defending her proudly.

“ You strip away that hair coloring and makeup I’ll bet she’s ugly as Hell!…Probably equally as ugly as her fat ass daughter! “

She takes a draw from her cigarette and blows it right in my face.

“ Did you not notice that she didn’t even wear a bra to school today? “

“ I did but she also had a jacket on covering them up. “

“ She didn’t when I saw her!…And just so you know, Shirley and Chad left with her in her car after school! And she was flaunting those big things right in front of Chad! “

“ She’s not that big! She’s only a 38D! “
I pointed out.

“ She’s only a 38D now! Just wait until she gets knocked up and a couple of babies suck on them things a while, I’ll bet they’ll sag to her bellybutton!
Plus you know what they say about Shirley and Chad?…Don’t you? “

I didn’t get a chance to answer that one, cause she obviously wanted to point some things out.

“ First of all Shirley Is known to share!…And Chad is hung! “

“ Hey I’m hung to “
I said arrogantly.

“ Ha! “
She said with a cackling laugh.

“ I seen you playing with your little Willie! While looking at one of Dads Playboy’s!…Just so you know you’re far from being hung! “

“ I haven’t heard any complaints! “
I informed her.

“ And you won’t as long as she’s fucking Chad behind your back!…Face it! The girls got a gap between her legs big enough to drive a Mack truck through! “

I had to find a way to spin this conversation on her.

“ Next year you’re gonna be a senior. Thought anything about getting your slave grade? “

Hearing that shut her up quick. Her face turned red and she looks out the passenger side window as if she’s pretending not to have heard it.

“ You know they get you naked and in a collar! The first thing that’s gonna go is that hideous bush between your legs! I can’t believe you don’t tame that mess!…You expect a man is gonna go down on that nasty shit? “

“ Bryan goes down on me all the time! “

“ Oh so it’s Bryan now?…What happened between you and Kirk?…And Dennis before him? You know you got a lot of nerve calling someone out as a whore?…When your a whore yourself? “

By then we’d gotten home and she got out of the truck, slamming the door. Then into the house she stomped before slamming her bedroom door.

“ Fucking Bitch! “
I said to myself going on into the house, straight to the phone to call Misty.
But all the phone did was ring and ring.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
timeriderGreyman

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Later that evening.

I called Misty’s house several times, only for her mom to slam the phone down when she realized it was me.

I didn’t understand her attitude towards me considering that the afternoon’s events was none other than her fault.

I then checked the curtains and blinds so that Trish couldn’t spy on me, I couldn’t believe she’d been watching me when I’d be in such a personal moment.
I then looked at myself in the mirror admiring my own package before slipping off my briefs.

“ What the Hell did Trish mean? Saying that I’m not hung? “
I stood there in the mirror flexing my cock, it felt strong and to me it looked huge, don’t know if it’s just cause I was still just young dumb and full of cum? Or was it still some after effect of that pill Misty’s mom had given me that afternoon.
I was sort of tempted to go raid my mom’s sewing box for her measuring tape, so I once and for all know how I measure up. But considering I’d have to put some clothes on first I decided against it.

My swollen mushroom tip was so sensitive, my balls felt full and tight and my shaft so strong and powerful as I wrapped my hand around it felt as if it had its on pulse, as it throbbed in my hand as if it was some uncontrollable beast that lived within me.
For some reason the Tv show The Incredible Hulk comes to mind.

That’s it! I’ll name my own cock the Hulk when I tear up some pussy next time lol.

I then turned off the lights and lay there in bed loosely stroking myself from the memories from the afternoon.
It probably should have been the most humiliating day of my life, and was probably intended to be some sick joke to Misty’s mom’s perverted mind, as I naively followed her into the newly built regional medical center. Of course I admired her sexy look from behind. Her fat ass looked incredible within the confines of her business suit as her hips swayed from side to side. Her high heels clicked and clacked along as she walks, drawing the attention from other men, all like myself undressing her with there eyes.

From that point I had no idea what was to come as I followed her straight into the waiting room of a Gynecologists office and was confronted by a room full of pregnant women that kept looking at me, when it was revealed that I had an appointment there.

From there it was on to the exam room where I was basically pounced on from behind, feeling mom’s touch as my tee shirt was being raised from behind.
From the exam table I watched her fingers work as fast as lightning as she untied and loosened the laces of my high topped tennis shoes before snatching them off my feet. My socks quickly followed as I was pushed back on the table where I watched helplessly as she unsnapped and unzipped my pants I felt her fingers hook the waistband of my briefs as she pulled them downwards.
I was then naked she’d stripped me as easily as someone stripping a peel from a banana.

The coldness of the room was a chill I’d never forget. Along with the smug arrogant look on my soon to be mother in laws face as she confidently sat down in that single chair that sits in those little rooms.

I couldn’t help but to hear her laugh as I was marched out by the nurse for my humiliating walk of shame, being paraded around with my manhood on full display for all to see.
Never had I experienced an ordeal such as this. Back in the room I was somewhat relieved at least the nurse shut the door before she fingered my tight little virgin ass and made me jerk off in front of them both.

Yeah it was embarrassing as Hell but when the nurse picked up moms folder and informed her that she’d missed her yearly physical and insisted that she get undressed right then I knew it was all worth it.

Seeing her hem and haw and bitch under her breath as she squirms in her seat before reluctantly pushing off those sexy sling backed high heels from her hosed feet.
She then stood and proceeded to strip down to her full backed panties and knee highs.

In hindsight I feel as if I should have protested. When the nurse offered her a gown, so she could cover up for her walk to the scale and lab.
It should have been no gown and everything should have came off.

When she came back to the room and parted with her panties I was sort of taken back not knowing what to think as I realized she had a branded ass which meant that at some point of her life, she’d been a slave.

The subject of her brand didn’t come up during her exam, so I wasn’t allowed to know anything about it.
By my own research by going to the library and actually checking out a book about slavery I discovered that she’d been the product of the now outlawed practice of breeding farms.

I sort of envision the breeding farm slave the way you might view a chicken farm. Where the company brings the farmer the chicks, of course that’s after they demand that the farmer upgrade his facilities buy purchasing whatever is needed from the company including the feed that’s used. He’ll then raise the chicks until there big enough for the truck to come get them.
Of course the farmer isn’t paid for the ones that died, got away or appeared to be damaged. So in the end the farmer makes barely enough to pay back the debt from upgrading and purchasing the feed, and he and his family barely scrape by barely above the poverty level, while the company profits millions from there expense.

The breeding farm works basically the same, when the slave is old enough and pretty enough that’s when the truck comes to take them to auction.

Mom here remembers these times well. When the men would come from the auction houses.
Mom and the rest of them would line up, all collard and chained together as the old sedan would drive up.
Usually there would be two of them usually older men probably 50 something plus. They’d be dressed in somewhat business attire black slacks white short sleeved shirt and a tie, all ways smoking a fat cigar as he inspected each slave by fondling them or sliding his hand into there cunts.

“ They ain’t ripe yet Cole! “

“ God damit Carl! These cunts are starving me to death! “

“ It’ll be harvest season soon, you’ll get paid for all this cotton. Just keep working them! “
He says looking across thousands of acres of cotton.

“ Cotton?…Cotton don’t pay shit! The slave is what sells! “

Of course the men continue to argue.

“ Show me where there housed! “

“ That dirt floor ain’t gonna cut it much longer! Concrete is what the government is gonna demand! “

“ The year after next you’re gonna need air conditioning! “

“ Hell I don’t even have air conditioning in my house! “
He pointed to a one room shack, that also had a dirt floor.

“ Ifs also in the works that you provide indoor plumbing where the slaves are housed! “

“ Indoor plumbing for what? “

“ So they can take showers and be clean! “

“ They are slaves! That’s what the creek is for! “

“ You have no idea what all them plants dump in that river up in Memphis! You want your slave bathing in that shit? “

Yeah it was evident that times were changing and the regulations that were quickly being passed is what eventually end the breeding farm practice.

In the words of Cole Parker.

“ A slave is just a slave! “

But in the eyes of the government the heath of the slave matters. It damn sure matters to the buyers that’s purchasing them.
Throughout recent years there apparently were lots of lawsuits filed by owners that had to spend thousands for slave vets to nurse the slaves back to life. Or for some had the unfortunate experience of having a slave pass away, or had to make the decision to humanely have to put the slave down, cause she’s suffering to much.

A healthy slave is a happy slave

That’s on one of those posters inside the department of agriculture office. Beneath it is all the thousands of rules and laws that govern the modern practices of slavery.

In many ways you could view today’s slave being more like a spoiled brat or just a pet, as you walk through a neighborhood and see slaves on there mats doing slave yoga on manicured sodded lawns.
That’s a big deal compared to mom’s generation as she was just worked like a piece of equipment with quotas to meet.

“ So spoiled they are! “

Those are moms words as she looks to observe the slaves of today as they toil away at whatever there task is at the time to make our lives better.

Mom’s definitely envious and jealous of today’s more relaxed slave culture.
Today’s slave feels more entitled to certain practices and privileges that previous generations didn’t have.

“ They are ruining the slave! “
That’s another quote from mom, at her observational standpoint.

As the story went mom missed the truck that would have taken her to auction by running away just the day before, and she’s lived her life through means of top quality fake ID’s and papers, as she presents herself as a free woman. But in reality she’s a runaway slave with a price on her head. According to slaves most wanted anyway.

But for myself the humiliation she’d put me through that afternoon was definitely worth it when her examination was over and I was allowed to bend her over the table and fuck her for the first time. Her slave slick cunt felt so good to my cock, so good I couldn’t keep this woman off my mind.
Even though I was dating her daughter and fucking her every chance I got I fought against the urge of falling in total love with her mother.

Finally after reliving the entire experience again in my head I felt my load quickly coming on as I let it go and shot this fucking load that just covered my entire upper body and face, the cum just kept coming as if my cock was like a fountain.

I have no idea what was in that fucking pill she’d given me that day but whatever it was? I wanted more of it.

I turned on my lamp and got up, looked back at my headboard to see cum oozing and dripping down it.
I quickly cleaned up my mess and took a cold shower. After that I finally drifted off to sleep, wondering what the next day would bring?

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

The next morning

I awoke again with morning wood, dick was throbbing and aching to be touched. I might have stroked myself a few times but decided to try to save myself for Misty, cause we always liked to hook up in the morning before school.

You know how morning sex just gives you a better outlook on the day?
It puts a smile on your face and an extra spring in your step, plus you can brag to all your friends that you got some that morning.

So I got myself dressed and called Misty’s house, but unfortunately again there was no answer or a busy signal.
Of course I blamed this all on either mom or Crystal, hogging up the phone again.

So I then drove out to the old cemetery where we’d meet up, it was quite secluded out in the woods with no neighbors around.
I patiently waited as long as possible before driving on to school where I quickly noticed she wasn’t there either.

By this point I was getting concerned it wasn’t like us not to go so long without talking. Either she all ways Called me or I called her.

I sort of felt that something was off, and my instincts served me right as I walked into my home room where Misty’s best friend Shirley was sitting in a desk in the back of the classroom. I sat at the desk next to her, just a small isle was between us.

“ Hi have you talked to Misty lately? “
I asked her curiously.

“ Yeah this morning. She’s not going to be here today. I’m surprised she didn’t tell you, you should be with her. “

“ Be with her for what? “

“ Her doctors appointment! You should be there to hold her hand! “

“ Is she sick? “

“ No she’s late! “

“ Late for what? “

“ Her period dumb ass! “

Hearing that I all of a sudden felt sick. My stomach felt nauseous, I felt almost as if I was gonna throw up in my mouth as a cold sweat comes over me.

“ You mean she’s pregnant? “

“ Don’t know. “

“ I thought she was on the pill? “

Shirley then slowly turned sideways in her seat so we could look at one another. She spread her legs wide, very unladylike as if she wanted me to look at her crotch. Her acid washed designer jeans looked almost skin tight which just made her cunt bulge from them.

But not as much so as Misty’s does.
Misty’s got a fat gapped or gaping pussy, her cunt is quite meaty and she’s got those thick butterfly type of lips that sort of just open so easily, as if it had the welcome mat just rolled out beneath her. I guess the way to describe it is wet and loose and very accommodating.
By considering all the extra large toys that we’ve experimented with. Which also includes different sized soda bottles plastic and glass, the corner bed post at my house, different sized round shaped hairbrushes and even once we tried the big end of a Louisville slugger baseball bat.

Shirley’s a small girl, at only 4’8 and 90 LBS ringing wet. Her tits are perfectly perky, so much so she rarely wears a bra. Her waist is slim and slightly toned. She’s got more of that coin slot type of cunt that’s so tight that you feel that your dick is locked into a vice as you fuck her.

We then catch one another checking each other out.
I see her lick her lips, looking straight at my bulge.
I have to pry my eyes upward to see her smiling.

“ Birth control is no guarantee. “
She glanced downwards again.
“ When you play Russian Roulette with a loaded cock! You take a chance of knocking her up! Maybe you should add a condemn to y’all’s routine? “

“ She don’t like condemns. “
I informed her.

“ Yeah I know. She loves it when you fuck her doggy style!…She loves the feeling of your big balls loosely slapping the back of her cunt, then she loves you being balls deep inside of her blasting away and filling her up with your hot seed! “

I was shocked hearing this from her.

“ She tells you that? “

“ She tells me everything y’all do! “

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

I knew the two of them were close, but I didn’t know they were that close.

“ So tell me…How am I doing at satisfying her? “

“ You’re definitely hitting the high marks. “
She then sort of tossed her long blonde hair out away from her eyes, while doing so she sort of pushed outwards on her chest, pressing her erect nipples through a tee shirt that said.

I’m totally Awesome!

She’s known as being a big flirt and a tease.

“ If you was my boyfriend you’d be going with me!”

“ Really? “
I asked naively.

“ Just think wouldn’t you like to see me get undressed? “

Just hearing that I was just like a panting dog with my tongue dragging the floor as I looked her sexy dressed body from up to down.

She sternly followed my eyes and soon seen me focusing on her sexy high heels.

“ Of course I’d probably be told to take these off first thing! “

She then as she slipped her hosed feet from her heels she again looks towards my crotch and sees it flex painfully fully erect bulging upwards against my jeans along my left thigh.

“ I’ll bet your going commando today? “

“ How do you know? “
I said with my face blushing beet red.

“ I know cause Misty tells me everything. “

I gulp looking down at myself.

“ It’s okay a guy that goes commando shows the girls that he’s confident with himself…That’s a very good trait to have. “

I wasn’t so sure about all that, for me though going commando meant that there’s at least one article of clothing that’s not gonna get in the way.

I again look down at her hosed feet as she rested them against the cool tiled floor.

“ I’ll bet the pantyhose come off two? “

“ I never wear pantyhose. But I’ll assume it’s up to the doctors discretion if the girl gets naked or not.”

She then reached into her purse and brings out a neatly folded piece of paper.

She proudly unfolded it and showed me her official slave grade certificate.

“ I got all the way slave naked for this one. “

Officially she graded Choice minus.

“ Wow! “
I said as I was impressed with her.

“ What was that like? “
I said with a hint of excitement in my voice.

“ It was scary, but I handled it. I walked in with nothing but my drivers license and the clothes on my back. Right there at the counter I filled out the forms, handed over my license and was handed a cheap plastic property bag and was told to strip down and wait my turn. “

“ Who held your claim ticket for your clothes? “

“ Nobody they either got lost or trashed, and I had to drive home naked….I sort of felt something like that would happen so I left my purse in the car, and hid my car keys under the car. “

“ So how long did this take? “

“ All fucking day! I got there and stripped at a quarter till 8:00, and didn’t get to leave until 7:45 that night. “

“ You were slave naked for 12 hours straight? “

“ Yeah there’s a lot that goes into a slave grade. The grader is very thorough. “

“ Now tell me something? “

“ What? “

“ What was it like stripping down in front of Misty’s mom at the Gynecologists office yesterday? “

I suddenly felt sick again as I started to blush and get nervous not wanting to answer those types of questions.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
timerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

“ Tell me! “
Shirley pressed me.

I just started stuttering and shaking and drooling like some stupid retard might do.
She then reached over and punched me on the arm.

“ Stop acting stupid and tell me!…You think Misty’s mom is hot?…Right? “

I really didn’t want to have this conversation with her, so I just nodded my head.

“ How did you know about that? “

“ Cause I was in the office when Misty’s mom was telling Mrs. Beasley about all the things she was gonna do to you. “

“ What were you doing in the office? “

“ What I was doing in the office is not important right now. “

Shirley is one of those types that finds herself in the office quite regularly.

“ You made her come?…Right? “

“ Made who come? “

“ Misty’s mom you dumb ass! I’m assuming that if you took off your clothes for her, you fucked her to?…Did she get off? “

I suddenly found myself puzzled with that question. Maybe I did but she was for sure giving me the cold shoulder afterwards.

There’s a tip of advice, if you find yourself fucking your girlfriend’s mom or your mother in law. You better fuck her right, or she may cause problems for you and your significant other.

“ I’ll tell you what, if Misty doesn’t come back to school today, maybe me and you could play a little doctor and patient this afternoon. “

She smiles as the bell rang.
I watched her quickly slip her feet back into her high heels she then stood gathering her books and purse.
We walk out into the crowded hallway she quickly grabbed and squeezed my throbbing cock then ran ahead of me looking over her shoulder smiling my way.

“ Wow! Am I fixing to get lucky?…Or is she just being a tease? “

“ Is Misty really pregnant? Or is she just playing mind games with me? “

“ Was mom pissed off cause I didn’t make her come? “

These three questions went round and round in my head all day.
So where was Misty? And what’s going on with her?

Truth is despite what Shirley was saying about me making Misty pregnant. That’s just Shirley fucking with my head.
The reality of it is, is that it was Misty and Crystals time to have there own yearly physical.
But as I was surprised by mom the day before. She’s got a big surprise for the girls also.

8:00 that morning the girls and mom were on there way out the door and into moms car.

“ Hope this don’t take to long. If I don’t get checked back into school by 11:00 I’ll be counted absent for the whole day. “

That’s Crystal complaining, she’s obsessed with perfect attendance and can’t stand missing a day of school.

“ I hope it takes all morning. I’m not gonna go to school. This is a good opportunity for me to get to watch Days of our Lives, before I have to go to work this afternoon. “

Yeah Misty likes Days of our Lives. She likes the Billie and Beau couple.
Her thinking about those two just gets her all wet. She’d like to have Billie with those big suck your dick lips that she’s got to be down between her legs sucking on her clit, while Misty’s sucking Beaus big dick.
Of course this would escalate to Misty riding Beaus big cock until he can’t hold back anymore and she’ll drain them big balls until he ain’t got nothing left to give. Then Billie would clean up his mess, by getting Misty off another time.

That of course is one of Misty’s top fantasies.
She even plays with the idea of writing herself into a script of Days of our Lives being Beaus secret lover on the side.
You know how them soap operas are, all of them are fucking around on one another. If it wasn’t for shit like that they wouldn’t have a show.
And Hollywood just don’t know what kind of star Misty could be.
She can be seductive, conniving, hateful and down right evil. Those are some very important traits for a soap opera actress to possess.

But anyway mom and the girls were off to there appointments, but it didn’t take long for them to figure out that something was a miss.

“ Mom this isn’t the way to our doctors office. “
Crystal pointed out, knowing that there doctor also was at the newly constructed regional medical center where I had my unfortunate physical the day before.

Truth is mom is still humiliated about being treated the way she was, and no way was she gonna show her face around there anytime soon.

Misty perks up from the back seat, looking around at the old part of downtown.
Mom then pulls into the county heath department. Red flags instantly goes up in both girls heads.

“ Mom what are we doing here? “
Crystal asks calmly but with concern.

“ I’m sorry girls but this is where we have to go for now. So the letter from the insurance company says. “

Hearing that just sets Misty off.

“ Insurance?….Thats Bull Shit!…Mom!…This is where you go when you ain’t got no God Damn insurance!!!…You can afford better than this shit!”

Yeah it’s obvious that Misty is pissed off.

“ Just calm down…It’s gonna be okay. “
Mom says clenching in fear of Misty punching her in the back of the head or something.

“ Yeah please calm down, you don’t want to get all hot and sweaty for your physical. “
Crystal said.

“ I ain’t taking my clothes off here!…Are you? “
Misty asks Crystal directly.

Crystals face just turns beet red.

“ Come on girls, let’s get this over with! “
Mom says in a calm but firm voice, as she exits the car, after taking a swig from her flask and lighting a cigarette first.

Yeah mom was secretly nervous about this also. She had two other options to take the girls. One of course was the slave office, the other was strongly recommended by Aunt Cheryl. She suggested The cum dump, also known as the sperm bank where also the mens clinic was located.

Cheryl’s had a couple of her physicals done there. She likes observing the men all lined up in front of a kneeling slave that entices them to provide the samples.
So if your unlucky at getting any pussy any other way, than just visit your local sperm bank and get your dick sucked off by a slave.

As they crossed the parking lot, hearing the whistles from 3 bums sitting on a park bench, while sharing a bottle of Thunder Bird, didn’t help there anxiety in the least.

“ We all three should be wearing a hazmat suit! “
Misty said glaring at her mother with anger.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
timerider

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Keep up the good work, Mikey22
These users thanked the author timerider for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Mom and the girls are also noticed by a group of orderlies and nurses, who was all gathered together outside on one of there breaks.

“ Oh look at who’s coming this way, it’s another one of them Cadillac driving welfare queens! “

Of course he says it loud enough for them to hear, his comment got chuckles of laughter by the others.

Of course we know the county health department more commonly known as the clinic primarily caters to the uninsured, poor and homeless. After all that’s what taxes are for, as our politicians like to say as they pander for our votes at election time.

And it’s true mom could have taken the girls to any of the more profit driven Doc in the box type places. There are after all lots of them around. But there are few but certain things only a government agency can do right.
I know it’s not like me to say anything good about government but there are certain lessons that can be taught here.

Mom here knows exactly what she’s doing. And it’s not uncommon for a well to do mom to bring her spoiled, self centered, unruly, uppity and ungratefully arrogant teenage daughters to the clinic, so they can get a little taste of what the real world is like.

Just think if the moms of generation Z would have done this for their daughters we wouldn’t be seeing all that bull shit going on. On them college campuses like we see on Tv nowadays.

They walk through the doors and on there right is a security guard, sitting behind a desk.

“ Yes mam how can we help you today? “

“ Hi these are my daughters, they need to get there annual physicals. “

Of course the thirty something year old man looks them up and down, including mom.

“ How about you? You need one also? “

“ No I’m good, but I want the girls here to get the works! If you know what I mean? “

The security guard knew exactly what she meant. As he turned to get mom the forms, he had this huge shit eating grin on his face.

Misty and Crystal looks at one another.

“ What’s mom mean by that? “

Neither one knew but both had there guard up, cause something just didn’t add up about this situation, and they knew it.

He handed the forms to mom.

“ Just fill these out and somebody will be with your shortly. “

Mom takes the paperwork and clipboard from the desk, and no way does she show it to the girls. Cause the first page says this.

“ To all women between the ages of 18 to 25. It’s mandatory that you get a mock slave grade on your first visit. “

Mock?…Why? Is it mock?

The answer to that is simple. It’s because a MD NP or any of the staff is not qualified to do a slave grade.
As we know from other stories only men who have worked in the meat industry for decades are privileged enough to become qualified slave graders.

Just sit back and let all that sink in for a moment.

Just think of that crew of Mexicans that comes in to work the third shift at the poultry plant, cleaning the equipment and washing that bloody mess down the drains. For about $10.00 hr, if there lucky, one of them might be the one after about 40 years who will be groping your granddaughter and sliding his cold clammy hand up her cunt to determine if she’s Prime or not?

No it don’t have nothing to do with 8 to 10 years or more of medical training, just the experience and knowledge of the grading system put in place by the FDA.

Prime

Choice

Select

Cutter

Scrap

That’s pretty much all there is to it. But it is a privileged and honorable position to hold, and there looked up to almost as if there of the elite,

Mom and the girls make their way into a crowded waiting room.
Mom was appalled at what she saw next.

There were slaves there also, but the disturbing thing about them was that they didn’t act like slaves.
They were naked and collard, and there was a designated place with mats for them to kneel and wait, but none of them were using it. They were just leisurely sitting around taking up space where free people should be sitting and we’re just having a good time talking and laughing among themselves.

To mom it was obvious that the masters leash has gotten much to long, as far as these slaves were concerned.
The lack of self discipline was nonexistent, there hygiene was awful. There smell could easily be compared to an open can of sardines that’s been sitting on the dash of a Ford F-150 on a hot summer day.
They all had pretty much all the hair on there crotches. One in particular kept scratching hers. Another one kept sticking her fingers up her cunt and ass, then she’d sniff them.

“ I think I’ve got an infection again. “
She’d say with a laugh.

The one sitting next to her, had a crack pipe and lighter in her hand.

“ I’d suck ever cock in the room for a $5.00 bump.”

Mom was definitely disturbed by seeing this, she looks towards the security guard who does nothing.

“ Where the Hell is code enforcement? “
Mom says to herself.

Code enforcement is like that city or county inspector that drives around in a white car or truck, and he will leave that nasty note on your front door telling you to cut your grass or trim the hedges.
There also the ones that mysteriously just show up when you and your trophy wife are putting together a gazebo or that prefabricated bitch barn, playhouse for the kids or even a dog house for that matter. And the first thing they say is.

“ Did you get a permit to build that? “

And all work stops then until you go to city hall to give them some money, otherwise your trophy wife might find herself stripped naked and drug off in a collar.

Code enforcement also keeps tabs on the slaves, running there numbers and making sure there on there correct work assignments. And also inspects them for hygiene violations, hair, smell and cleanliness.

The slaves in question here are definitely failing the test, at least in mom’s eyes anyway.
These slaves are from the public works department. You’re not gonna find Prime and Choice in this bunch. These are usually court ordered slaves that are paying off some fine for a nonviolent crime. You usually see them in the background sweeping up or making the community clean and neat by doing laborious tasks that’s beneath us free people of course.

Now if you got a boner and you want to stick your dick in her, that’s up to you. She won’t deny you that, but you need to do your diligence in making sure she’s clean.
Today it’s easy just scan her barcode on her collar with your I phone.
And all her vaccinations will pop up and you’ll know.

Back in the day you had to use common sense which as we know ain’t very common.
Usually though if that cunt don’t look right or smell right, you don’t put your dick in it. Otherwise you to might be visiting the clinic, where you’ll take out your cock. And the nurse will stick that little Q tip into your pee slit and twirl it around between her finger and thumb. Then send it to the lab. If you’re lucky you’ll get a shot or a course of antibiotics that will knock that shit out.
If your unlucky you’ll be told you’ll be told your gonna be dead in six weeks.

This is why it’s important to check out the slave first.
Carl Bradfordtimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

For the fun of it, I’ll add modern technology to a story that in its time there wasn’t any. Or at least as we know it to be today.

Meanwhile back at the high school, Shirley’s cell phone goes off with a ding.
She reached into her purse to get it.

Apparently mom decided to share the girls physical exams with us.

In the form of a text she said.

“ Hi we made it to the doctors office. “

Beneath it was another one of those little videos again. Just think someday the girls are gonna be pissed when they find out some of there most humiliating experiences will be broadened across the world wide internet.

Shirley touched the little arrow, that starts the video, which just showed the girls walking towards the waiting room.

Crystal was probably the more casual one for a change, wearing a gray Whorisville High Wild cats tee shirt, Guess jeans with red high heeled pumps.

Misty though was all dolled up. Wearing a blue denim dress with a split up the back so her hosed legs can slip easily in and out of the split as she walks. Her black high heels just says come fuck me with every step she takes.
Her red hair was stiff as a board because of all the hairspray. And her face was coated in thick makeup, glossy lipstick with all the mascara and eyeliner that gave her that raccoon eye look.

She looked like a God damn whore!
Oh and how I love that look. I sure as Hell can’t get her to dress up or put on makeup nowadays.

But at the moment she was thinking mom was gonna take her to the new medical center where she’d hoped she could get a young professionals phone number and strike up a real meaningful relationship with actually a good looking rich guy, that could take care of her throughout her life.

But unfortunately for her that didn’t happen and she got stuck with me anyway lol.

Though the video doesn’t show it, cause mom’s shooting it.
Moms wearing one of her sexy blue dresses with Gucci high heels, pantyhose and carrying a $700.00 handbag.

So it’s obvious to the waiting room full of onlookers that mom and the girls obviously doesn’t belong there.

“ You go Mrs. Jones! “
Shirley said playing the video that just showed Misty and Crystal walking ahead of her.

Mom and the girls find chairs to sit in. There were TV’s playing that explained the importance of safe sex and tips on the proper way of putting on a condemn.
There were also commercials advertising what we know today as Horny juice. It’s sold over the counter today but back then you had to have a script for it and it was expensive.
Think of what Ozempic costs without insurance or that stuff they sell for COPD. That’s what it was like when Horney juice first came out.

Why there peddling this in the welfare clinic nobody knows cause none of them can afford it.
But they had cool commercials anyway.

“ Have things gotten chilly between you and your significant other in the bedroom?

Do you want her to fuck like a real whore again?

Give her a shot of Slave Heat! And she’ll be all over you in seconds! “

The bigger question is? Can you truly handle it when she turns on like that?

Better think about it cause she’ll probably dump your sorry ass and go out on the prowl for herself a young buck to take your place. lol

There was also a large barrel of free condemns and several cans of that cum killing foam stuff that the girls can use. And of course there’s the traditional birth control pills including the monthly shot that was also advertised heavily.

Mom finished the forms and turned them in.
About an hour later a nurse walks out with two orderlies one of which was pushing an exam table right out into the center of the waiting room. The other was holding two property bags.

“ You girls ready for your slave grades? “
The nurse asks with a smile, as she held two extra big wristbands, along with there charts.

“ Slave grade?…I thought we were getting physicals? “
Misty asks bluntly.

“ Oh I’m sorry, did I say slave grades? “

The entire room says yes. Misty and Crystal were then both in the spotlight with a live audience to watch.
Mom again holds up her I phone and starts recording.

“ Ain’t that to big for our wrists? “
Crystal asks pointing to the green strips of plastic with labels on them with all the girls important information on them.

“ It’s not for your wrist, it’s a collar for your neck. Now take all your clothes off, and put them in the bag. “

The nurse then handed mom two claim tickets for the girls clothing, almost as if this was the real deal or something.

To mom and Misty’s surprise Crystal didn’t act bashful or embarrassed in the least. It was as if she’d blocked out everything going on around her.

She calmly took off her red pumps and dropped them into the bag first. She then stood and unfastened her jeans and lowered them down. As she bent over the muscles in her quads just popped. The women in the room just looked at her with envy. At her sexy muscular legs.

Of course the guys were looking at the blue bikini panties she wore, which were riding up into her slit at the time.
She stands back up and quickly folded her jeans and dropped them into the bag.

“ Go ahead and take your nylons off first. “
The nurse said.

Crystal sits back in the chair and reached for her leg just as one of the orderlies stepped forward.

“ Please allow me. “

“ No please allow us. “
The other one said as he two stepped forward as Crystal held up her legs everyone watched as the two men slipped the nylons down and off Crystals feet.
Mom was shocked that two complete strange men didn’t phase Crystal in the least, feeling her sexy legs and feet as they stripped away her nylons.
And just like it was nothing Crystal stood and took off her tee shirt and dropped it to in the bag.

She then couldn’t hold herself back from striking a pose or two, just standing in her bra and panties.

The audience was in total awe as every muscle in her five foot tall frame flexed.
Crystal smiles proudly at her audience.

Over the last year or two Crystals competed in quite a few amateur body building contests. She’s proud of her body and likes showing it off, and the work that she’s put into it is clearly evident.

This girl can roll out of bed at 5:00 sharp, crank out 100 pushups 100 sit-ups gets dressed goes outside to do multiple sets of pull ups and chin ups before running a 10k.
She’ll then return home and shower, dress and get to school by 7:50.

During PE she’s in the weight room with the guys, after school she’s at the Golds Gym pumping iron.
She’s ran multiple marathons and completed in whatever iron man events that come close enough that she can get to.

And so she’s confident with her body? But she’s still not slave naked?

“ Quit showing off and strip! “
The nurse said in an aggravated voice.

Crystal took a deep breath and sighs as she reached her arms behind her back unhooking her bra. The straps then fell down and off her shoulders as she held the bra up dropping it into the bag her big round tits fell but didn’t sag. She has nice big round tits probably between a 36 and a 38 C.

Of course probably all the working out and dieting has kept them smaller, than moms and Misty’s. Who’s both are a lot larger.

Her nipples quickly grew hard and felt extremely sensitive.
She then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and quickly slipped them down and off.

About that time a smack is heard as one of the orderlies grabbed and squeezed one of her ass cheeks.

“ Sorry mam but I just wouldn’t be a man if I didn’t do that! “
Crystal just nods in agreement before automatically dropping to her knees and holding her long red hair out of the way, so the nurse can collar her for the first time.

She then held her back straight and flipped her hands over so they’ed be palms up, resting on her muscular thighs.

“ That shit right there is Prime! “
An old black man yells out from the audience.

“ Lord Have mercy! If that ain’t Prime?…What is?”
A black woman cries out from the crowd.

If you held a pole among the crowded waiting room Crystal would be Prime automatically. But unfortunately as explained earlier only a few are selected with the privilege to make that call officially.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
timeriderCarl BradfordjessmartinLoyalHound

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Misty’s turn to strip.

As Crystal knelt assuming the submissive resting position all eyes turned towards Misty.

“ Okay Honey it’s your turn! “
The nurse said in an impatient voice.

Misty just fell apart just standing there. She broke out in a cold sweat, and started trembling nervously. It didn’t help any that another examination table was rolled out and parked right next to the other. The heavy duty leather restraints caught her full attention.

“ What are those for? “
She says pointing at them.

“ Don’t worry about those, just take off your clothes! “
The nurse said again.

“ But we were just supposed to have physicals? Not slave grades? “
Misty said in a trembling voice.

“ Not according to the forms your mother signed. “
The nurse said holding up the forms.

That’s when Misty turned to face her mother and instantly saw the I-Phone aiming her way.

“ Are you recording this? “

“ No of course not, I’m just checking e-mails and playing FarmVille and what not. “

The truth is mom’s recording the whole thing, there’s no way she’s gonna let this special moment slip by without recording it.

Misty busted out crying hysterically.

Crystal gets aggravated cause she’s anxious to get on with this to see where she truly stands as far as being Prime is concerned.

Crystal leaps to her feet and quickly slaps Misty across the face.

“ Snap out of it and strip! “

“ You just hit me? “

That was answered by another slap to the other side of the face.

“ These people are all gonna see me kick your ass, if you don’t get them damn clothes off! “

This is an astonishing first, Crystal being aggressive towards Misty. Usually it’s the other way around, but even though it’s just a mock slave grade, Crystal takes this shit seriously.

“ We’re doing this together! A slave grade is serious business! How a girl grades can determine her entire destiny throughout her life! “

Finally Misty reluctantly starts unbuttoning her dress.

“ What is that?…A bra from the 1800s? “
Crystal says pointing at Misty’s bra and girdle like apparatus.

“ That’s my shape ware. “

“ Shape ware? If you’d work out you wouldn’t need shape ware! “
Crystal said scolding her, as Misty’s dress fell to her feet.

Crystal spun Misty around so she was facing all the men in the room, then unhooked the clasps and untied the laces that laced up the back of this corset type of thing.

“ I don’t even know how you got this thing on?

“ It wasn’t easy! “

But as she was dressed it gave her tits that torpedo look and her waste that hour glass figure.
But as it came off the truth was plainly obvious. Her big tits fell, along with that big belly that hung over the front of her garter belt and sexy thong.

“ Now slip that thong down!…Or am I gonna have to do that for you to? “

Misty sighs and slipped her thumbs into her waistband, slipping the sexy black T backs down, something else caught everyone’s attention then. Mainly Misty’s cute little patch of red hair above her slit.

“ What is that about? “
Crystal asks pointing.

Misty was definitely humiliated by this.

“ That’s my bush! It’s my individual style! I trim it up! “

“ You ain’t supposed to trim it up! You supposed to shave that shit off! They take points off for that…And for you, those points might just be the difference between Select and Scrap! “
Crystal yells at Misty.

“ Don’t worry mam! “
One of the orderlies said as he conveniently pulls a Lady Remington shaver from his pocket, it tuns on with a powerful buzz, and he proceeded to mow away her patch of pubic hair.

As he does he spots some undesirable hair under her arms.

“ Raise your arms for a minute! “
He said, which caught mom’s attention.

“ What the Hell is wrong with you?…Letting that disgusting shit grow under your arms? I know I’ve failed at being a mother now! “

Even mom was embarrassed at Misty’s lack of keeping herself up.
But she gets a quick shave from under the arms to.

“ Now hurry up and finish stripping down! “
Mom said in a threatening tone, she almost herself ready to go outside to find a switch to whip Misty’s ass, if she don’t tighten up.

Misty quickly unfastened her suspenders and slipped the garter belt off, then she kicked those sexy high heels off.
As she did the orderlies collected and bagged her clothes, last but not least she pealed them
nude thigh highs down that reveled her thick porcelain thighs that juggled with dimples of cellulite.

As she stood there with nothing left but her tear streaked makeup, she felt and looked like a busted can of biscuits.

“ Let’s go to the sink so you can wash that mud off your face! “
The nurse said leading her away.

Crystal then knelt back into the submissive position.

A few minutes later Misty returned with her natural freckled face, she kneeled next to Crystal and held her long hair up out of the way, so the nurse could collar her.

Misty was really taking this hard, as she looks at her twins fit muscular and sexy body then down at her own and starts to cry.

From across the room the skinny slave with the crack pipe gets up and walks over and kneels beside her.

“ You should cheer up, you probably won’t believe it but I was way over 300 pounds when I got enslaved at 23. “

“ Really?…What did you do to get enslaved? “

The slave then pulls her hair back away from her forehead where Misty could see the capital M that was branded into her forehead.

“ I murdered my husband. The judge originally teased me with the sentence of 40 years in prison.
And just as I got used to the thought of getting 3 hots and a cot he decided to down grade me to a life sentence of being a slave. “

“ Wait a minute…That’s a down grade? “

“ Yeah I asked that to but it didn’t make a difference. They branded me, and crammed my fat ass into a poodle cage, put me on a truck to run me through the concubine at Andersonville prison in Georgia…Trust me, that weight will come off when you get though with there program….Anyway I’m a slave for life, so I do everything I can do to shorten it. “
She said putting the crack pipe to her lips and lighting it.

“ That’s truly sad. “
Crystal said looking over at her as she inhaled then exhales the stinking crack smoke.

She then looks up at mom.

“ You mind if I have one of your cigarettes? “

Mom gives her a cigarette and she quickly lit it and inhaled deeply, and then exhales.

“ Mind if I have 3 or 4 for the road? “

Mom shakes her head no.

Slaves ain’t supposed to smoke crack or cigarettes, and most of all they ain’t supposed to bum off the free public either, but it was obvious no one was enforcing the rules for this slave anyway, and she probably wouldn’t care if they did.

“ Why did you kill your husband? “
Crystal asks curiously.

“ Because If I hadn’t he would have eventually killed me. “

She looks at Crystal and Misty.

“ Later you two will be able to put on your clothes and go free, but remember this is a slave barons world. And most if not all slave barons are men. You might get to wear clothes and go without collars but you’re still slaves, you just don’t know it yet. “

The slave was definitely a depressed soul that just suffers everyday she lives. Possibly a therapist might could help, but probably not as much as a couple of capsules of cyanide would.
Slaves are just like many in the real world some just can’t be helped.

The nurse pointed towards the other slaves.

“ You need to go sit back with the others now “
The nurse said calmly.

The slave just nods gets up and quietly walks back to the others.
jeepsterLoyalHoundtimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

The nurse just pointed towards the two examination tables, and the girls knew just what to do, cause after all they’d been going to doctors appointments for years. But never had they’d been slave naked and in front of a room full of people.
And normally at least you’d be allowed to wear one of those hideous looking gowns and maybe your socks.

They both gulped and watched as there clothing bags were tossed into a large roll around bin filled with more bags of clothing.

“ I hope our clothes don’t get lost! “
Misty mumbles as the nurse checks her BP, pulse and breathing.

At least those three things are legitimately checked, probably just to make sure the slaves not fixing to fall over dead.

As soon as she was finished with Misty, she moves over to Crystal who watched intensely as one of the orderlies crammed a red ball gag into her mouth Misty’s eyes gets big with fear, she even starts to struggle but it was no use. The much bigger well trained men was just to strong, working together they had her spread eagle and securely restrained in no time.

Crystal takes a deep breath calming herself as the nurse quickly examines her.

“ So this is what it’s gonna be like? “
Crystal asks herself glancing around the room at all the watching people looking back at her.
She opens her mouth wide as the gag is crammed into her mouth.

“ Not so tight! You’re gonna give me a headache!”
She says into the gag, as the leather straps were bucked around her head, of course her complaints weren’t even noticed and who’s gonna care anyway.

Within seconds she was strapped down to the table, as Crystal looks up she sees mom running around taking pictures and doing video work with her new iPhone.

“ Oh I’m so glad she’s doing that! This will be a moment of time we’ll be able to look back on and reflect, also it will be something positive I’ll have to share with my daughter or grand daughter in the future.

Thanks mom! “

Misty’s perspective.

“ What the God damn! Hell are you doing?…Recording this? What if somebody else sees it? This is embarrassing!…I hate you! “

Yeah as stressful as all this is, nothing could prepare them for what was to come next.

“ Okay gentleman do your thing! “
The nurse yells out.

And within seconds both tables were surrounded by men all groping and feeling them up repeatedly.

“ Stop it!…Those are my tits? “
A muffled sound came from Misty’s gag as her nipples were rapidly being yanked on as some guy pinched them.

She felt some guy slide 4 fingers up into her cunt.

“ This one obviously ain’t no virgin! “
The guy announced with a laugh.

“ This one might be? She’s got a good tight cunt!”
Another obnoxious man shouted back

Meanwhile back at the high school my dick was hard enough that I thought it was gonna explode, as Shirley showed me some of the pics and video of Misty’s and Crystals predicament.
Seeing Misty naked was pretty normal for me, but seeing Crystal slave naked was a real treat.

“ I bet your really hard now? “
Shirley said teasingly.

“ I can’t wait to get him out of his clothes! “
I heard her whisper to two of her friends.

My mouth watering and my dick throbbed in anticipation for whatever Shirley had in store for me.

Back to Misty, she was horrified at what happened next to her.

She looks down at the foot of the exam table and from between her restrained bare feet she sees none other than Rex the retard, one of her class mates looking straight back at her while drooling like a panting dog.

“ Shit!…What the Hell is he doing here? “
She wonders as her nervousness grew to an entirely different level.

“ Hey Misty! “
He says with a dumb sounding giggle, she watched in shock as he unfastened his khaki pants and freed his surprisingly huge cock.

“ Oh my God! He’s fucking hung? Somebody sterilize him! “

“ You like seeing my big dick? “

Misty’s eyes gets big with fear, as he stands there stroking himself.

She then watched him part his lips as he went down to suck on her toes.

“ Ewwww! Stop that!…I’m so gonna break my foot off in your ass when this is over with! “

From the back of the class starting in junior high, Rex had been watching Misty’s teasing shoe play for years. Now he was getting to play out his fantasy with his dream girl.

No Rex will never get to fuck Misty, but jerking off onto her bare feet was something he obviously had on his bucket list for a while now that item can be checked off.

Hot cum started to fly from all directions, coating both girls bodies.

“ This is wonderful! “
Crystal says to herself liking being the center of all these men’s attention. She feels that she’s helping them in some way.

“ This is disgusting! I hope we’re allowed a shower? “

“ Oh I wish I was young again! “
Was mom’s reaction, to her there was something very appealing about being restrained naked and surrounded by so many cocks.
jeepstertimeriderLoyalHound

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

After about 15 minutes of constant groping, fondling and listening to the most crudest comments from this group of obnoxious men, the nurse finally blew a loud whistle.

“ Stop it now!…Everyone step away! “

She yells out in a voice of authority.

All the men backed away from them and formed a large circle around the exam table.

The two orderlies unfastened there restraints and removed there gags, both Misty and Crystal hoped the worst was over, but unfortunately there was still more to do.

“ Up on all fours! “
The two orderlies said to them both.

“ And stay silent unless you want the spray! “

Being up on all fours was a very humiliating position especially for Misty because of her big tits hanging straight down like a set of utters on a fat cow, along with her chubby belly, if this humiliating experience don’t get her eating right and exercising nothing will.

Her classmate she refers to as Rex the retard stood just a few feet away from her giggling the whole time with drool running down his chin. With his greasy hair and zit infested face with puss infected stuff almost leaking from the zits along with his horrible smell was almost enough to make Misty throw up on the spot.

Rex himself didn’t have an easy life. Misty along with her clique would chase him around the class room with room deodorizer, Lysol and whatever they could get to cover his stench.

His BO was so bad that the staff forced him to the locker room for a forced shower, while the girls from the home economics class washed and dried his clothes.

The rumor was that he was so nasty he wasn’t even allowed in the house and his parents made him live in an old junk car in the back yard.

In a small way this was bitter sweet for Rex, seeing Misty in this vulnerable state, even though as mean as she was to him, he truly had the hots for her.
And that was truly obvious as he again dropped his pants and underwear and started jerking that big huge dick off again, which drew the attention of the nurse, both the orderlies and mom also.

“ Wow! Can you believe the size of that guy? “
One of the men said.

Mom and the nurse both just stood there drooling at it just focusing only on his cock.

“ Wonder if he knows what to do with it? “
One of the other orderlies said, which drew mom’s attention away from Rex’s huge cock.

“ You look awful familiar to me for some reason. Are you a doctor? “
She asked him curiously.

“ No but I do play one on Tv. “

Mom gasps loudly with surprise.

“ Your doctor Sam?…From the slave network? “

“ Thats right. “

“ What are you doing here? “

“ This is one of our outlets we use to scout for new talent. “
He explained.

“ Don’t you just use slaves? “

“ Not all ways we use free people also. “
This turned mom on she proceeded to give him one of her business cards, and said she’d like to audition in one of those slave movies.

Mom didn’t get called right away on that but surprisingly Rex’s life was gonna drastically change, after high school he’d go on to being a porn star for at least the next decade and make millions.

Back to the girls grading.

The next thing that happened also was very disturbing as the nurse along with the orderlies started handing out ballots for the men to all vote on the grades Misty and Crystal would get.

Both of course were required to stay up on all fours as this went on.

Misty sort of felt as she was nothing but a bitch on the table at the Westminster dog show.
Thinking back at how the judges go around assessing the dogs on display.

But at least they didn’t hook a leash to them and make them trot around the room on their hands and knees. The hard concrete floor wouldn’t be very comfortable to the knees.

Crystal on the other hand was more optimistic.

“ This is good practice and training for me. “
She says to herself as the tries to embrace her nakedness in a public setting.

At home Crystal is known to strip down to practice her slave yoga, when she really feels daring she’ll do it in front of the living room window. And then gets the big head if the same car drives by twice thinking she’d been noticed. Besides that or the doctors office and the girls locker room is the only places she’d been seen naked.

In the locker room it was rumored that there were holes that the boys would peep through.
The thought of being watched as she’d lather up among a group of girls was a turn on.

Yeah secretly Crystal has a naughty side. For sure she doesn’t have the reputation of putting out like Misty and the other sluts do. But being watched makes her horny as Hell.

She’ll leave the shower confidently with her towel thrown over her shoulder instead of tightly wrapped around her sexy body.
At her locker she’ll remain top less as the rest of the girls race to get there bras and tops on.

She’ll also remain bottom less as she faces the back of the locker room where the little hole was rumored to be, sitting on the bench with her freshly shaved cunt on display as she slowly rolls her nylons over her feet and up her legs and thighs, she’ll then bend down and slowly run her hands up her legs, pulling the stockings tightly against her legs and thighs.
She’ll then put on a pair of her high heels, stand and slowly get herself dressed.

At the mirror shed stand there brushing through her thick red hair, as the rest of the girls pack on there makeup.
She might then reach for her makeup kit then look into the mirror, sort of like Fonzi would do with his comb on Happy days, while raising his arms with comb in hand realizing nothing was needed cause his hair looked perfect.
Crystal knew just by looking in the mirror that she looked perfect and with no makeup needed, she’d slip the makeup kit back into her purse and walkway confidently.

And always she’s the last to leave the locker room, as she struts through the door of the gym she’s surrounded by guys all wanting her number and a date.
Of course she always turns them down but loves the attention she gets as they desire her, knowing everyone of them all has soaked underwear from coming in there pants, and wonders how many jerked off while watching and wonders how many of them have wet dreams desiring her.

A long half hour passed as both girls stayed up on all fours as the ballots got turned in.
The nurse then tallied up the votes.

Even moms heart pounded she to also started to perspire with anticipation almost as if she to was naked on the table.
But for sure she wanted to know how the girls graded.

And finally the nurse walked over from her desk showing Misty first her score card.

“ Unfortunately it is what it is. “
She said with a sigh.

Misty looks down at the card that has her labeled as nothing more than Scrap.

“ Shit! It’s worse than I thought! “
She said with a sigh, as she climbed off the table, looking around the crowded room for that rolling bin that contained the property bags that had there clothes.

“ Congratulations. “
The nurse said as she placed the card onto the table for Crystal to see.

“ What are you congratulating me for? “
She asks taking in the grade of Choice minus that was on the card, and the more she looked at it the more angrier she got.

With a show of strength Crystal hoisted her naked body up into the air, in a perfect vertical handstand, as if she was balancing herself onto a balance beam. With the strength of her arms she launched herself into the air doing a complete flip before her bare feet touched the floor, from a lunged position she leaps and stands toe to toe with the nurse.

“ Choice Minus????….Lady what kind of shit show are you running here??? “

It was obvious that Crystal was pissed off.

She then shoved the nurse.

Mom and Misty both had to intervene by holding Crystal back, fearing that she’d probably beat the nurse to death if they didn’t.

“ Just calm down baby calm down…It’s gonna be okay! “

“ But she says I’m Choice Minus?…I’m Prime God Damn it! “

“ I didn’t say you weren’t Prime!….The men voted you Choice Minus!…Thats the way democracy works! “
The nurse said in her defense.

“Democracy???…You use that for a slave grade?”

“ It’s an unofficial grading! You can go to the mall and pay a hundred bucks for those Asian ladies to asses you and it may me something totally different! “

Crystal looks around the room at all the losers, bums and one retard, shaking her head in disgust that these idiots don’t know Prime when they see it.

The nurse then hands her a pamphlet full of things to do to improve one’s slave grade.

This just pisses Crystal off even more.

Getting to be Prime means everything to Crystal it’s like being in some elite club or something. She eats right and works out every day towards this goal.

“ I’ve done everything!…What the fuck else? Do I have to do? “
She yells at the nurse in a rage before ripping the pamphlet in half. She then tears up her and Misty’s scorecards.

Then she looks at Misty.

“ We can do better than this! “

She turns back to the nurse.

“ Where are our cloths? “

Now that was a good question cause the rolling bin that had all them properly bags of peoples clothing was in the garbage truck that just pulled away.

Apparently like many slave markets do, the mentality I’ll aren’t allowed to keep cloths either, with only the exception of a straight jacket or occasional hospital gown, they also remain naked for the safety of the Public that it’s said.

So for the girls they leave the clinic in the buff. Unfortunately during there humiliating ordeal there was a cold front come through exiting the building the cold wind blew chilling there naked bodies, there nipples grew hard and sensitive as the wetness still on the parking lot chilled there bare feet. Both girls raced to the car, leaving mom who held the keys, took her sweet time, still chatting with that orderly she’d recognize from the slave network.

They of course were gonna have drinks later. Before hooking up at the motel for the night, where mom of course could play slave.

Mom also took her time including driving by the high school along the way home, choosing to humiliate them more, she offers to stop by.

“ No! “
Both the girls screamed while covering their breasts as mom slowly drove past.

As mom drove the girls home, back at school Shirley continued to taunt and tease me with the short video clips of my girlfriend stripping down. Unfortunately she didn’t share any of the video that had Crystal in it. But just seeing my girlfriend forced to strip off in front of a bunch of strangers just made my dick throb so hard that I came in my pants as I watched her blue denim dress fall showing her from behind in her thong, garter belt sheer black stockings and high heels.
The video then moved to her front, so I could see the fear in her eyes as her bra was unhooked and fell free from her boulder sized breasts.

I loved that look it was the same look she had as the Coach forced her to strip off in front of the football team in the boys grungy locker room, as I sat restrained to a metal folding chair. Helpless to help her. Naked myself with my own grungy underwear crammed in my mouth and secured by athletic tape.
But that’s another story.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal continues to bitch all day about her Choice Minus grading. So much so that mom had to pour herself a stiff drink just to face the rest of the day, mom just couldn’t find the words to try to console Crystal. In a way it sort of like a death, it’s just something you have to get through on your own.

Misty to some extent took the days events better. She took a quick shower then dressed and said she was going to work.

“ But it’s just barely noon? “
Mom asks.

“ I just got to get away from her! “
She pointed at Crystal who was still slave naked, looking at herself in the full length hallway mirror, cussing her head off wondering wheee she could improve.

“ Fucking slave grade is gonna drive her crazy! “
Misty whispers to her mom as she heads out the door, lighting her cigarette.

Mom guzzled down the rest of her drink and lights one for herself, she placed her arm around Crystal to hug her.

“ I’m going to the office. Call me if you need me. I love you. “

“ Love you to. “
Crystal said with a sigh as she walks into her room and flops down across the bed, still remaining naked.

3:00

The bell rings I made my way outside to the parking lot to find that Shirley had all ready left.

“ Shit! “
I said to myself feeling let down, she’d teased me all day making me think that we were gonna get it on after school and now she’s not around.

I guess that’s why people call her a tease?

So with no other options I ride the bus home along with my sister Trish, who sat about 5 seats up from me. Talking her head off about what a good fuck her boyfriend Brad was giving her. Her and the other two girls were comparing there boyfriends cock sizes, cause as we all know size Matters.

Trish unfortunately has me labeled as a small, cause unfortunately she’s caught me in the act of satisfying myself when there’s not another woman around to do it for me.
Though I’ve caught her also in embarrassing situations but I’m too much a gentleman to spread rumors about her short comings.

In my world Trish is the ultimate bitch and nobody deserves a collar more than her, and despite as much as we act as if we hate one another she’s still my sister so I’m forced to love her regardless.

The bus stops and I walk up the isle behind Trish. Her friend Susan looks back towards me and smiles, I then saw her look towards my crotch with interest.

It’s interesting that Trish tells everyone that I’m a small, but her best friend is checking me out. I blush slightly feeling her gaze as she stairs at my tight little ass as I walk off the bus.

“ So riding the bus again?…I thought seniors didn’t ride the bus? “

I then light my last cigarette.

“ Give me one! Or I’ll tell mom! “

“ Why don’t you go buy some? “

“ I tried…Bitch at the store wouldn’t sell me any! “

So we shared the cigarette on the walk home.

“ So where was your ride? “

“ It’s broke down you know that! “

“ I mean your slut? “

“ Misty’s at work and she’s not a slut! “

“ She wasn’t at school today either? “

“ She had a doctors appointment! “
I said acting as if I knew what I was talking about.

“ She’s probably got some funk! A girl that spreads her legs as much as she does has to have something. You should really think about finding somebody better than that. “

Yeah that’s how Trish is, she’s always looking out for me. You know how sisters are?

“ Where is your ride at?…Big Brad does have a car you know? “

“ He’s with the guys at practice. “

“ Yeah he spends a lot of time with the guys and not you. When’s he just gonna be honest with everybody and come out of the closet? “

“ He’s not gay! “
She says yelling at me.

“ If he’s not? Why ain’t you with him? All the other guys let their girlfriends watch them practice. All except you…Your just a front for him so others won’t question it. “

Trish gets quiet as she takes the last draw from the cigarette before thumping it off into the street.

We remain silent for the remainder of the walk home. Once there she goes upstairs to her room and I go downstairs to mine.

In the privacy of my bedroom I start to strip down myself. Looking at my crotch I easily noticed the wet spot in the front of my jeans, guess that’s what Trish’s friend was looking at so hard. Since I’d gone commando that day I didn’t have underwear on to absorb all that wetness from exploding in my pants when Shirley showed me the video earlier.

I unfastened my pants my dick just flopped out, about a quarter of the way hard, it had a nice bounce to it as I watched myself stripping in front of the mirror.
My dick had a sticky feel to it. I could smell my own stench, it had that musky smell of manly filth with cum.
I stroked myself a few times before opening a drawer for a jar of Vaseline which I opened and used to lube myself up. My dick felt good in my hand, as I thought back to the video that Shirley showed me on her phone.
I then thought back to her questioning me about stripping down in front of Misty’s mom. Which brought back all the memories of the previous day, especially seeing her forced to part with her pants suit and bend over the exam table so I could fuck her. And the sight of her pathetic looking slave brand just turned me on even more, as I fucked that old woman.

I then thought about Shirley more as she taunted me that day saying she wanted to examine me for herself I remembered her sliding her hosed feet from her high heels then spreading her legs wide with her cunt pressed against the front of her jeans.
At that moment all I could think about was going down on her and eating her pussy until she comes before I fuck her brains out.

Then all of a sudden the door bell rings.

I hear Trish stomping through the house.

“ It’s downstairs it’s one of your friends! “
I heard her yell from the top stair.

“ Shit! “
I said to myself fearing that it probably just one of my looser friends, so I through back on my jeans and went to the back door for a pleasant surprise.
It was Shirley after all.
Standing there with her bra less breasts under that skimpy tee shirt, her nipples poking sharply through the shirt.
With her arms folded under her breasts she shivered.

I pushed the storm door open, inviting her into the warm den.

“ When school let out I couldn’t find you!…You were all ready gone? “

“ I had to take my brother home and check on Misty. “

“ Oh really? How is she? “

“ She’s fine And she’s working until closing so we got plenty of time. “

“ So she’s not pregnant? “

“ No but Crystal is pissed cause she slave graded at Choice minus. “

“ Did she say how she graded? “

“ No she didn’t bring it up. “

And who could blame her? No girl wants people to know there just classified as scrap.

As I stood there in just my jeans, she looks me over from head to toe.

“ Did the nurse tell you to undress? “

“ What nurse? “

“ There ain’t no nurse! You should have answered the door naked with a full boner waiting for me. “

“ I didn’t know it was you at the door. “

“ So you thought I was just a tease? Like everyone else does? “

The question caught me off guard, so I didn’t exactly know what to say.

She didn’t press me for an answer she looks towards her right and sees my bedroom with the door open and starts walking that way. I watch that tight little heart shaped ass of hers go from side to side.
She stops at the foot of my bed then peels off her tee shirt, standing top less before me.

“ I suppose this is exam number one? “

She reached for the snap of her jeans unfastening them then slowly pulls the zipper down showing off to me her white bikini panties.

“ Dr. How much would you like for me to take off?”

I couldn’t take it no longer, I shoved her back onto the bed and grabbed her jeans and panties pulling them down slowing only to snatch them high heels off, left only in her nude nylons her legs spread automatically as wide as possible and I dove in to feast on her pussy.
timeriderLoyalHound