Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A question concerning Any Chance Auctions and similar arrangements

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.
LoyalHound
Established Author
Established Author

A question concerning Any Chance Auctions and similar arrangements

Post by LoyalHound »

Is it the case that, regardless of any promises made or even a signed contract, the person who can reverse the Any Chance Auction has no legal liability if they don't reverse the auction? After all, the person who has been sold is now a slave and the auction is supposed to be a real auction with a real possibility of ending up in the collar. Would anyone be upset if I said, in a story, that with a few exceptions, that was the case or is that a step too far or too limiting. Would everyone prefer this to be left vague or not brought up in a story at all? (There might be exceptions preventing someone who controls reversing the auction from bidding, for instance.)
These users thanked the author LoyalHound for the post (total 4):
SissyjeepsterTauriRedMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A question concerning Any Chance Auctions and similar arrangements

Post by Mr. Smith »

When you use the phrase "reverse the auction" I assume you mean the seller, the person who holds the power of attorney, is rejecting the bid. In an Any Chance Auction there must be some chance that the seller will accept the bid and the sale will proceed otherwise it would be fraud. Thus the parties attest that any written or oral agreements limiting the sale of the woman are void when she is signed up for an Any Chance auction. The pussy on the block wearing the collar knowingly puts herself in this position and "trusts" that the person with the decision making power makes the right decision regarding their sale. For most women that little uncertainty or doubt in the back of the head adds to the thrill of the performance on the block.

I think somewhere I had the bids for an Any Chance auction 5-15% higher because some buyers took a perverse pleasure in trying to induce the person holding the power of attorney to sell the woman. These buyers are bidding on a free woman strutting her stuff, acting like a sex-crazed slut on the block and, turning her into actual slave pussy. Slave markets like the Bid D understand that there may be oral agreements to not sell and the holder of the power of attorney has not intention of selling but know that a variety of factors can get them to hit the sell button.

There have been many an instance where a father or husband watches their daughter or wife performing on the auction block clearly demonstrating a true calling for the collar only to see neighbors, business associates or, their pastor in the audience when they realize they cannot bring them home. In one case Fred Turner's neighbor approached him while his eighteen year old daughter Cindy was lost in an orgasmic haze squirting into the sand. The neighbor told him that there was no way anyone in the neighborhood would ever again allow Cindy to babysit their kids after that performance. With the high bid twice what he ever expected he just hit the sell button and got himself a new F150 decked out of it with all the bells and whistles and enough money to send his son to college. Then the salesmen often push the theme of look at her lost in a slave haze, climaxing on the auction block. That slut has a true calling for the collar and will only truly be happy as someone's pleasure slut. You really have to sell them for their own good. I mean, going back to their boring lives being your wife or going off to college won't excite them like performing a horny juice induced airtight.

Anyway, back to your question. A true Any Chance auction cannot have limitations on when the bid is accepted. The sold slave has no legal rights or even a remedy and the statute of limitations is not tolled during a period of enslavement.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterLoyalHound

LoyalHound
Established Author
Established Author

Post by LoyalHound »

Thankyou very much for your definitive, easy to understand, and well reasoned answer and for your elaboration on it. A slave has no family. One she has shown a calling for the collar, it is only right that her former father or husband go thru with the sale. In fact, it would be cruel to deny a true pleasure slave her fulfillment. Some percentage are surely disappointed that their sale did not go thru.
These users thanked the author LoyalHound for the post (total 2):
jeepsterMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Every person getting slave graded, participating in an Any Chance Auction or, anything in between is signing a general power of attorney that gives the party holding the power of attorney the ability to sell them. The moral of any of these stories is that one must trust the person who they give this power when they submit to a grading in a slave market. I suspect that one could argue that a limited power of attorney could be used that did not authorize the sale of the slave. The markets should have a policy of turning away these customers as they are bad for the bottom line that expects that a certain amount of sales (and revenue) will be generated from individuals who had no intention of selling "their" slave when they entered the slave market. Still, circumstances change and they go forward with the sale.

I particularly like an example, I think in one of Carl's stories, where a woman gets her freeloading good for nothing husband signed in for a grading as collateral on a home loan. Once he is in-processed naked and collared at the Longhorn, she announces she is putting him up for sale. I mean, it's easier than getting a divorce and the messy splitting all of the accumulated property. The enslavement nullifies the marriage leaving all the property in the free wife's name. I think I have an example in Allison's Descent where a father decides to sell his daughter after the show when put on the block.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
LoyalHound

LoyalHound
Established Author
Established Author

Post by LoyalHound »

Mr. Smith wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:07 am
I particularly like an example, I think in one of Carl's stories, where a woman gets her freeloading good for nothing husband signed in for a grading as collateral on a home loan. Once he is in-processed naked and collared at the Longhorn, she announces she is putting him up for sale. I mean, it's easier than getting a divorce and the messy splitting all of the accumulated property.
I remember the scene but I can't find it. A nice bit of writing that added background to the universe as part of the story.
These users thanked the author LoyalHound for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Check out "Trying on a Collar" part 3. It starts with that scene and is on topic with the use of the power of attorney. I mean, Jimmy walked into the Longhorn with a woody expecting to get off while being slave graded, and instead was sold at auction. I wonder what ever happened to Jimmy? He seemed to enjoy being dominated by women. I wonder if one ever instilled a proper work ethic in the new slave cock whipping him into shape.
:spank:
jeepsterLoyalHound

LoyalHound
Established Author
Established Author

Post by LoyalHound »

Mr. Smith wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:00 pm Check out "Trying on a Collar" part 3. It starts with that scene and is on topic with the use of the power of attorney. I mean, Jimmy walked into the Longhorn with a woody expecting to get off while being slave graded, and instead was sold at auction. I wonder what ever happened to Jimmy? He seemed to enjoy being dominated by women. I wonder if one ever instilled a proper work ethic in the new slave cock whipping him into shape.
:spank:
Thankyou, that was scene I was thinking of. As for Jimmy, it's possible he can be trained and exercised until he's fit to be a pleasure slave. He seems to have a calling for it, thought he would, of course, be serving both men and women in that role. Supposedly, his sale will pay of the mortgage, but he was also told he was being sold as a labor slave, which would make him relatively low value. He doesn't have any special skills and he needs to be worked into shape before he could be used as, say, waitstaff, so I'm thinking he ends up doing warehouse work under close supervision. He's probably too lazy to be trusted with janitorial work.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Jimmy was aroused when his wife was turning him over to Flo. Maybe he just needs a strong woman to whip him into shape.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Mr. Smith wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:41 pm I think somewhere I had the bids for an Any Chance auction 5-15% higher because some buyers took a perverse pleasure in trying to induce the person holding the power of attorney to sell the woman. These buyers are bidding on a free woman strutting her stuff, acting like a sex-crazed slut on the block and, turning her into actual slave pussy. Slave markets like the Bid D understand that there may be oral agreements to not sell and the holder of the power of attorney has not intention of selling but know that a variety of factors can get them to hit the sell button.
I totally agree with Mr. Smith's expert analysis.

Professor Sarah Hollister has actually written a paper explaining why the complex psychology behind the price premiums that Any Chance? Auctions bring.

1) The enslavement / processing for the auction methodically strips the subject of every aspect of her former identity: clothes, titles, property, status. She is no longer a wife, entrepreneur, or successful professional. She is nothing more than tits and pussy on sale on the block. Their new social group is the other naked girls being sold off the block, and the only path left open to them to achieve status within their social group is to get a good grade, and bring a higher price than the other girls. This competitive drive to be best explains why it's the pastor's wife, the head of the PTA, the accomplished physician, or the rich business owner often make the most lascivious pleasure sluts.

2) Any Chance? Auctions usually occur in front of family, neighbors and friends. Often friends show up for social support, but oftentimes foolish girls who bring their phones to the slave market will be required to unlock their phones so a text can be sent to all of their contacts. The text will encourage the user to forward the message onto anyone who might enjoy the girls auction, and a post is then made on the girl's instagram and social media sites as well.

People that we know often become more attractive over time, as we get to know them, and appreciate their personalities and other positive traits. The girl next door becomes more attractive as you come to appreciate her sense of humor, her laugh, and her intelligence. You've often fantasized about her, but now you get a text that you can go to the slave market and watch her rub her slot while she begs you to be her master. You will no longer be a dirty old man, but a potential customer, treated with the respect you deserve, and the untouchable girl you desired will be an object you will be free to inspect with your own eager hands. Furthermore, as the slave girl psychology absorbs her mind, the humiliation of being handled by someone she's known for years as a friend and neighbor will make her all the more responsive.

3) The enjoyment of the auction itself can increase the price. Buyers will often make "bitty bids", starting slow, and gradually working their way up, for the sheer enjoyment of seeing a girl they know shame herself on the auction block. When faced with such a crowd, a skilled auctioneer won't hesitate to use the whip, and give the bidders what they want to see. While auctioneers want to move the merchandise quickly, they'll tolerate putting a local sweetheart or a bitchy princess through her paces nice and slow if they know that the audience, anxious to continue the show, will eventually drive the price up to a premium. :-)

4) As Mr. Smith suggests, many people will show up for the auction simply out of a sense of schadenfreude, and the pleasure of seeing the look of fear and humiliation in the girl's eyes as she pleasures herself under the crack of the whip, and the bids go higher... and higher... and higher...

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
LoyalHoundMr. SmithjeepsterJohnny Lawrence

LoyalHound
Established Author
Established Author

Post by LoyalHound »

Mr. Smith wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:57 am Jimmy was aroused when his wife was turning him over to Flo. Maybe he just needs a strong woman to whip him into shape.
Well, his former wife was willing to support him for a number of years. Perhaps he has more talent and potential as a pleasure slave than I gave him credit for. Maybe some mistress will make him the pleasure slave he clearly longs to be.
These users thanked the author LoyalHound for the post (total 2):
Mr. Smithjessmartin

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Building on Joe's comments I would add that Any Chance? auctions would be particularly effective with recent high school graduates or college students for the Summer Slave and gap year adventure programs. Parents could also be easily tempted to pull the trigger with those children who are just not motivated for school or work. I wonder if there could be a simultaneous Any Chance? auction with options for say a Summer Slave, Gap Year, or a traditional period of between 3-5 years. That way the "seller" would have more options to take and this process could increase the bidding for the different lengths of enslavement. While the winning bids for the summer and gap year enslavement are good the four-year bid is out of this world enticing Mom to hit the sell button. I'm sure slave markets would have seller's rooms with free drinks and other benefits. :clint:

I'm sure some smart person could create an App that for a fee would notify you when a particular person is being enslaved or sold auction. That girl that turned you down for prom six years late falls on hard times and you get a ping on your phone advising you that she was enslaved and will be sold at the Phonix HCI facility at a certain date and time. Now you can go around the world on her. Maybe a neighbor's daughter caught your eye and suddenly you get a notification that the little tramp was arrested for something and will become a judicial slave for sale next week.

Imagine having the ability to purchase cute little Cindy who babysat your children. Every time you drove her home at night all you could think of was having her wrapping her lips around your woody and her eyes bulging out in surprise as you filled her mouth with your baby batter. Not to mention having all summer to explore her other orifices. Then there is that little tease down the street that is suddenly available at the right price. Going to school events you see her playing soccer, cheerleading, or wearing those enticing tight shorts during volleyball games...

Now she's finding her inner slut while strutting her stuff on the auction block wantonly putting all her assets on display. There's that sudden recognition on her part when she makes eye contact with you as you place the winning bid on her ass that triggers her first slavegasm. Maybe you are a cougar that watched Josh mow your lawn for years on now you can spend the summer breaking that bronco. So many options. I still have that Father's Day Special Any Chance? Auction idea lurking in the back of my head.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
LoyalHoundimreadonly2jeepster

Mrxloves
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Mrxloves »

have a question
Is the story any chance? auction is completed after chapter 22 or it is uploaded in any other platform ??
These users thanked the author Mrxloves for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I think I did a subsequent "official" version on Literotica, that has some differences, so Look there. I wrapped it up there, but the door is open to more stories, as she is a great character. :clint:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
Mr. SmithMrxlovesjeepsterdtrelsky

Mrxloves
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Mrxloves »

thanks and sure she is a great character she needs more stories of her own 😁
These users thanked the author Mrxloves for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Mr. Smith wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:13 pm I'm sure some smart person could create an App that for a fee would notify you when a particular person is being enslaved or sold auction. That girl that turned you down for prom six years late falls on hard times and you get a ping on your phone advising you that she was enslaved and will be sold at the Phonix HCI facility at a certain date and time. Now you can go around the world on her. Maybe a neighbor's daughter caught your eye and suddenly you get a notification that the little tramp was arrested for something and will become a judicial slave for sale next week.
Google alerts could be easily tied to slave marts, so you can be notified when a particular girl is up for auction. If you're not looking for a specific girl, you can put in a type (Japanese girl under 25 with a CPA, Prime Minus grade, in a 30 mile radius of my house). Or perhaps you are looking for a Gal Gadot or Jennifer Lawrence look-alike.

When a girl is sold for a limited term at The Big D, that doesn't preclude the buyer from using their app to make a permanent bid, with an expiration date of their choosing. So maybe your wife nags you into a 3 month enslavement to finance the kitchen of her dreams, but after 2 months of piece-and-quiet you realize that you don't miss her THAT much, she seems happy, and you'd rather just buy a new house than slave away on a fixer-upper.

I've also thought of a Father's Day story, where two daughters get graded with Mom and put into Any Chance? Auction to boost her price and grade, in a classic 3 is better than 1 deal. They make Prime easily, but weren't expecting the local country club to bid so much for them!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Mr. SmithLoyalHounddtrelsky

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I think we have exchanged some posts discussing a Father's day father/daughter event where the daughters participate in a slave grading and Any Chance? Auction where the Big D staff have free booze, food and pleasure sluts available for sampling during which the fathers are pressured to sell. Put drunk dad on the big screen as the crowd chants "Sell, Sell, Sell!". Then throw in a free Big D Father's Day t-shirt. Guys will do anything for a cool t-shirt that you cannot buy. Afterwards, drunk dad gets dropped off by a complimentary Uber ride and the wife wants to know where Betty is. His response is, "Honey, check out this free t-shirt". On the back, it says, "I $old my prime daughter at the Big D and got this cool $hirt." They even have one for step daughters.

I like the enslavement extension app where the owner can agree to extend the enslavement for a price.
imreadonly2jeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

By any chance does Annie have a cute eighteen year old niece who is kind of shy and nervous and smoking hot that wants her favorite auntie to help her get a good slave grade in a niece/aunt auction in Chicago?
:cheers:
imreadonly2jeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Yes, I certainly think Daddy might see his Princess in an entirely new way when he sees her performing on the block. The pamphlet, "My Daughter wants to be a SLAVEGIRL?" actually explains to dad why the slave collar is the greatest gift a father can give a daughter whose slave fire has been awakened, and is gives the father's something to read while their daughters are going through block prep.

Annie having a niece is a very hot idea. Wow, that is a great idea!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterMr. Smithdtrelsky

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Maybe Anne is her coach, holds her niece's power of attorney and decides to sell her for a one-year gap year enslavement before heading off to college. Better yet, Anne sells her niece while purchasing the niece through a third party and then manages the girl's enslavement, including training. It would be interesting to turn Anne into the Mistress role putting the niece through all of Anne's slave fantasies.

Maybe even have her participating in a Fox hunt. :swoon:

Been on vacation without my computer and couldn't remember my password to respond on my phone. :tiphat:
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
LoyalHoundjeepsterGreyman