Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

American Embassy Attorney Strip-Searched in Mexican Jail

Post your on-topic video clips in file format MP4 or FLV here. Animated GIFs are also welcome. Hint: Use the Attachments tab. MAX. FILESIZE IS 9 MBYTES!
searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

American Embassy Attorney Strip-Searched in Mexican Jail

Post by searchem »

A GIF file
SOB6_fast_ezgif-4-13ef9d51ffd1.gif
from ZFX's South of the Border 6 starring Elaine Payton. An American Embassy Lawyer is strip-searched while entering a Mexican prison to visit a American citizen who has been arrested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author searchem for the post (total 2):
mikey22NotStPatrick
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: American Embassy Attorney Strip-Searched in Mexican Jail

Post by SteveBurke »

I've seen that one!

Quite good, though it's almost comical how she just takes it in stride, without seeming that upset.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: American Embassy Attorney Strip-Searched in Mexican Jail

Post by searchem »

I think it's similar to your CPA stories, the woman reach a point where they have no choice but to accept what is going to happen. Either because it's now the law (CPA), or in this case, the rules and policy of the prison. I think we can assume that this female attorney has visited this prison before during the course of her duties. She was probably aware that she would strip-searched and that the search may well be executed by a male security officer. Were this a video and not a GIF, you would have heard her express her indignation and say "I'll have your job for this". I took that to mean that she anticipated being stripped, even by a male, but expected only a visual cavity search (which was the case in 'South of the Border 3') and not a full on body cavity search.
"Bendover and spread'em girl"