Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Visit To A Free Grading Day

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Visit To A Free Grading Day

Post by gary »

VISIT TO A FREE GRADING DAY

This takes place after “Out Of Africa”
Everyone is over eighteen

Claire’s parents suggested she go on vacation, but this time in Canada where she should be safer. She decided on Toronto where there would be so much to see and do. Once there she saw the sights, and since she had a love of culture, she visited museums and art galleries. She went looking up antique and book stores online. There were a lot of them, and she visited some of the closer ones, but she also found one that had high customer ratings in a mid sized mall in the suburbs. Looking at the mall online she noticed a slave emporium named Avalon Slave Emporium. She always preferred to avoid those places these days but since it wasn’t one, she had dealt with before she though it would be relatively safe, and the store wasn’t close to the places she wanted to go.

After a fairly long bus ride she got off and noticed the parking lot was full of people and something was definitely going on. When she got a little closer, she could catch glances of caged and uncaged naked women. “Crap this is either a Free Grading Day (1) or a large auction day, or maybe both.” She looked around and couldn’t see a way around. “Whole place looks like a mad house.”

She found a entrance and asked the attendant, “Is this a free slave grading day?”

“Why yes, it is, are you looking for grading, or to be auctioned?” he looked at her “Damn you’d sell for a huge wad of cash.”

“No, neither, thanks. Besides I’m a tourist. Is there a easy way to get to the mall from here?”

“Not from here, we had a lot of rain so the grass is wet, and the main parking entrance is on the other side. Probably a good five blocks”

“Shit they never set up bus routes properly for riders.” She looked around, “How hard is it to get through here to the mall?”

“It’s kinda chaotic, they didn’t really expect these crowds, and frankly I don’t think they planned this properly.” He looked back at her, “You should be able to get through without being auctioned.” He joked, “Just keep your clothes on.”

“Ya I’ll try to.” Then he mumbled under her breath, “Just can’t seem to avoid this slave world. Like it’s stalking me.”

Claire went into the enclosure, making sure to hold on to her backpack, and tried to work her way around the cages of naked women, and avoiding the auction blocks. She saw one of the Overseers’, noticeable by the whip hooked to his side, and moved around to avoid him as well. Unfortunately, she found herself in a group of women taking their clothes off for grading and tried to get around them too. Someone called out to her, “Hey the grading area is over here, get your clothes off!”

“Sorry I’m not here for that, just trying to get to the mall.” Claire did her best to move away but the disorganized event made it hard

“Then why are you in this area?” he motioned for her to come over. Claire just waved goodbye and moved on.

The naked women closest to Claire called out to her “Come on over It’ll be fun.” And ran over to Claire and grabbed her arm. “We can get graded together like a Mother Daughter”

Startled, Claire blurted out, “I’ve been professionally graded and trained. So, don’t need it again.” The woman was in her mid 40s, Blond and taller than Claire, with a 36C breasts she didn’t have a supermodel body, but she was probably only ten pounds overweight. Barely noticeable.

A different Slave Overseer came over and asked, “What’s this about? Why’s a naked woman over here?” He looked at both of them, “Are you being graded or sold?” He seemed to be asking both of them.

The woman looked down and replied, “I’m sorry sir, I was just trying to get this girl to join me in the grading area.”

“Are you supposed to be with her?” demanded the Overseer.

“I’m not with her, sorry sir, I’m just trying to navigate to the mall and its pretty damn hard. I think I’ve been turned around and I’m not sure where the mall is now with all these people around” stammered Claire. Then she looked at the woman “Look, you’re a great looking woman, but you don’t need me with you to get a good grade. But a bit of advice, I’ve heard you really should show up naked to get a proper grade.”

The Overseer chimed in, “She’s right, you should show up naked, Graders don’t like it when girls show up clothed. Now do you have a claim ticket for yourself.”

“No, I don’t, do you really need them anymore with most girls getting chipped?”

“That’s true but it’s a better to have one when its this chaotic. You might end up on the auctions block.”

Claire interjected, “Are you with someone?” She asked the woman, “Someone who can vouch for you? Or hold your claim ticket?” Then she looked at the Overseer, “Where do you get claim tickets anyways?”

“She should have gotten one either inside the store on at the entrance you she came in.”

“Can she go get one now?”

“Dangerous to walk around naked, she doesn’t have a store collar to protect her.”

“Can’t she just get dressed again?”

“Not really, the individual clothes hampers are taken to the other end of the slave grading area for those who completed grading can get dressed”

“OK how about I take her to get a claim ticket? Where is the closest place to do that?” asked Claire. She could see the woman getting
a little nervous

The woman then said, “I didn’t really think of all of this. I just jumped at the chance for a free grading and have some fun.”

“I’m sure it will be OK, just need to remember to look before you leap.” comforted Claire.

The Overseer then told them there was a central area they could get a claim ticket and a store collar. Claire thanked him and she took
the woman’s arm and they navigated slowly through the crowds. Several people in the crowds grabbed feels on the woman, but there was nothing they could do, slave naked as she was, she had to be submissive to free people and not complain.

The finally got to the place and Claire asked for two copies of claim tickets for the woman. “I’ll hold the second one in case you lose the first one.”

“Thank you so much, I’m sorry I dragged you into this.” The woman had a collar attached and the claim ticket was placed in a slot.

“Its OK, this isn’t what I planned on, but I’ve never seen one of these free grading days and its kinda interesting.” Claire brought her back to the grading area. Again, she was told to take her clothes off to get graded. And again, she replied she wasn’t here for that.

“I have a claim ticket for this woman she called out to them.” Then told the woman “I’ll be back in a couple of hours to see how you are” She looked at the claim ticket and saw the woman’s name, “And hello Amanda, I’m Claire, nice to meet you” The woman responded and thanked Claire again.

“So, are you going to take your clothes off or what?” the assistant at the grading area asked Claire.

“No thank you, I’m leaving now, and please stop asking.” Claire finally got away and started looking for the mall.

She found herself by the slave drop off area and saw a middle age naked woman in a cage, and younger naked woman beside the cage standing up. A man came up and started talking to the black man with the whip on his belt. Claire stood and listened to the drama. “Yes, my daughter brought my wife in the cage for a free grading, now she’s lost the claim ticket on her, and now her own as well. I don’t know what wrong with her. I giver her some responsibility and she messes it up. Come on Trayvon your Tracy’s boyfriend you know what’s up. Can you just vouch for them please and we can fix this?” (2)

A man with a snake tattoo on his face showed up (3). Claire couldn’t hear but she could see he wanted to sell the Mother-Daughter as a combo, since together they would sell for more than each individually. The Black man was talking to the Manager, Claire came closer to hear better. “OK,” the Manager said, “just go, but come back on a regular day and pay for a professional grading.” The father blurted out his agreement and one of the clothed girls (Claire didn’t notice them at first) gave the younger naked woman her clothes and her purse so she could unlock her mother from the cage. The father had brought some clothes for his wife and she did not look happy, to say the least.

Claire now found herself completely lost and finally decided to chance asking for directions. “Excuse me, I’m trying to find the mall, can you direct me there?” She didn’t realize till after the man turned around that he was a Overseer with a whip on his belt. Claire swallowed nervously seeing her mistake, but trying to walk away would probably cause trouble.

“Yes, I can help you.” he smiled, “You’ll have to zig zag to the auction blocks though.” Then he looked at her and his attention perked up, “Why aren’t you here for grading like everyone else?”

“I came here to go to the mall, I didn’t even know this was going to be going on. Besides I’ve done all that already, so I defiantly don’t need to be.”

“Let me read your chip please?” He pulled out his reader.

“Fine, go ahead.” Claire rolled her eyes.

“My reader isn’t working very well, I think its low on batteries. Can you move your shirt aside so I can get a better reading?”

“This is a pullover, I’d have to pull it all the way up for that.”

“Fine by me” he grinned.

Claire decide to just get it over with, she put down her backpack and pulled up her shirt for him to use the reader. She got several admiring glances and even a bid from several from the crowd.

“Yes, I see, Prime Plus, you don’t see girls like that often, especially free ones.” He looked at here with more interest now. “Do you have a lip tattoo?” And touched her lip without giving Claire the chance to pull her top down.

“No I don’t, see” and he pulled her lip down. He looked closely and saw she was telling the truth.

“How about a brand? Pull your skirt up and panties down so I can see.” Claire didn’t have one anymore and didn’t volunteer that she had had one in the past, and had it removed. With her top still pulled up she pulled up her skirt, and pulled down her panties off her ass to show she didn’t have a slave brand or tattoo. “Bend over so I can see better.” She did and gave the crowd and good view of her hanging boob cleavage. He looked closely and for longer than needed.

Finally, Claire said, “OK you’ve had more than enough time to inspect my bum. I’m getting my clothes in order.”

“I should check your pussy mound for a brand or tattoo as well.”

Claire was now getting frustrated, “Come on we both know you’ve seen more than enough.” and the Overseer didn’t argue further. Just then someone seemed to trip and splashed Coca-Cola on her chest and soaked her bra. She pulled her top off and found it only had a few drops on it. The men in the crowd glazed at the much-improved view. She pulled out some Wet Ones in her purse and took off her bra and doing the best to hide her nipples washed the sticky stuff off her skin. Several people started calling out bids and her face went red with frustration, anger and embarrassment. It then got worse when she tried to take a step forward and found that her panties had fallen to her ankles, tripping her and causing her to fall to the ground. She cried out in frustration pulled off her panties, stood up and ignoring the people around her, pulled her shirt back on. There was a audible cry of disappointment as she did so.

Someone cried out “You’ve already been almost slave naked, why cover up now?” another yelled out “Your ready for the block come on let use inspect you closer.” Cheers came from the crowd.

The Overseer decided this could turn into a problem. “Now calm down all of you” He roared so all could hear him. “Break this up before I have to call security.” The crowd slowly moved away, though a few stayed.

“Thank you very much sir” Claire told the Overseer.

“Your welcome, you were going to start a riot in a few more minutes.”

“Well I didn’t come here for that, and thank you again”

Claire walked away with her panties in backpack. She looked down and her nipples were defiantly hard and showing easily through the shirt. She also could see her breast were very noticeably giggling as she walked. “Well I guess I’m still giving them a bit of a show, but I doubt many will notice with all the naked girls around.” She remembered she had to get close to the Auction Blocks to get to the mall. She was able to find them easily with the call of the Auctioneer, the bidders, and the naked slave girls on the elevated Auction Blocks. As she got closer she got both nervous and excited thinking of it, and even more so when she was able to see it.

She saw the slave girls get up on the block and bend over to show off their breasts and then turn around and pull open their asses. Then they would spread their legs and pull open their pussy’s, often juicing themselves to the excitement of the crowd and bidders alike. Claire found herself putting her hands in her skirt to juice herself as well. A couple of slave girls that were waiting for their turn noticed her doing so, pointed at her and waved their hands for her to come over. Claire went beet red from embarrassment that she had been juicing herself without thinking, and that the slave girls had noticed her doing it.

It looked like one of the girls was talking to an Overseer and pointing her out. Claire moved back into the crowd, and tried to move farther down. She was able to see the mall finally and was thinking of the best way to get there, while avoiding the Auction Blocks as much as possible.

She decided to go back to the end of the line of auction blocks, when all of a sudden a man, who she soon realized was a Overseer grabbed her arm and said, “Are you her to get auctioned?”

“Of course not, I’m dressed for once, and I’m carrying a backpack as well” Then Claire took a deep breath, “I’m just trying to get to the mall, is that OK?”

“Are you sure? The girls say you were really juicing yourself before, and I can see your have no bra on.” He flipped her skirt up, “And I can see your wearing no panties. Almost like an escaped slave.”

“I have my panties in the backpack. And why I’m not wearing them is a story way too long to tell here.” Claire was getting tired and felt that she was being dragged closer and closer to slavery.

The Overseer looked at her and saw a woman who was having a terrible day. “OK the easiest way is to go through the line of slave girls waiting for the auction block and then follow the sold girls to the our loading dock, through the slave pens and into the main store.”

“Are you sure that’s all right? I don’t want to get in the way, or sold.”

“Look I’ll give you a note to let you go past with no problem.”

“Thank you, sir. How much longer is todays event going to last? I have a claim ticket for someone getting graded”

“Oh don’t worry it will be going on for a few hours yet” He gave Claire the note to let her pass. She read it and made sure it was what he said it was.

“Again, thank you very much sir.”

She started towards the line of slave girls waiting to go to one of the Auction Blocks. “Excuse me please, I just need to get through your line.”

The slave girls had been de-voiced but they made gestures for her to join them. A couple even grabbed her and started pulling down her skirt and pulling up her top. Another one, somewhat playfully then pushed her towards the Auction Block. Then the soon to be slave who was already on the Auction Block (who’s auction had stopped for the unexpected show) took her hand and tried to guide her up the steps to the top of the block, to the cheers of the audience. “Now cut that out.” Claire exclaimed. She found she couldn’t get mad at the girls, they were not doing it with any malevolent intentions, just inviting her to join them. She then realized the first girl had exposed the lower part of her breast, including most of her nipples to the audience, they could even see her mound. She pulled up her skirt and pulled down her shirt (again disappointing the crowd). She was halfway to the top of the block when she stopped. Hugging the girl who had tried to pull her up to the block she said “Good luck.” Then walked down, walking behind the row of Auction Blocks, and turning towards the Slave Stores loading dock. All to the sound of boos, moans and even the occasional shouted bid.

Before she got to the dock, she made sure she had the permission slip to walk through the Slave Pens. She found herself behind a line of sold slave girls, being readied to be handed over to their new owners. She let the line move forward a bit then when close enough stepped out slightly and called out, “Sorry, I don’t want to be a bother but I have permission to walk through your slave pens to get to the mall”

“Then what are you doing waiting in the sold slave line?” the clerk asked, curious about this strange situation.

“I didn’t want to jump the line. Look it is OK if I come up there and show you my pass?” He waved her forward and she showed her pass and explained quickly her problems trying to get to the mall.

“Well its no skin off my nose, you can go ahead, for all I care. Goodluck.”

Claire finally entered the mall, abet she was in the slave store and among sold slaves, but she felt she was finally making progress. She ran into another employee, showing the pass and giving another quick explanation, she let her through before she had finished her very much shortened story. She finally made it to the public area of the store, where she was able to find a chair to sit down, and get out a bottle of water from her backpack. She was finally getting calmed down when the Junior Manager who had been left in charge of the store came up to her.

“What are you doing here? All the fun is outside.”

“I know I had to struggle through that maze to get to the mall. Almost got sold a couple of times.” She smiled

“Yes its quite riot out there. Did you enjoy yourself?’’

“In a weird way ya, exciting and frustrating and sorta a turn on.”

“Ah maybe you should have stayed and had more fun.”

“Anymore fun and I would end up on the block being sold.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Well it’s been something I’ve been trying to avoid. And Sam The Slave Man has my Auction Option. So that would cause you a bunch of trouble.”

“Yes it probably would, good you avoided I then, for our sake.”

“Your welcome.”

Claire finally got up and soon found her long sought goals. She felt like Indian Jones, or at least Lara Croft. She dove into the antique store, then the book store, buying a few books.

She looked at her watch, remembered about Amanda, she asked the book store clerks where the easiest place to get to the Slave Grading Event. One said the west entrance. She thanked her and walked quickly there and did find it was a good way to get to the event. It was still going on but slowing down so she found it easier to get to the central area, and told them about the claim ticket. The looked at their pads and pointed to where she should go. When she got there she found Amanda locked in a cage. “Are you OK, what are you doing there?” She tried to make a sound but couldn’t which told Claire she had been devoiced. She looked around the cage and she breathed a sigh of relief when she didn’t find a “Sold” sign on it. She went looking for someone to help her and finally found a Overseer. “Excuse me, I have a claim ticket for a friend of mine over there.”

He looked at the ticked, checked his computer pad. “Yes she was one there was some confusion over. She lost her claim ticket but said someone else had a copy. We put her in a cage to see if you showed up.”

“You also devoiced her, why?”

“I don’t see an order here for that, must have been a mistake, or a jackass showing off.”

“Where are her clothes?”

“Probably in the storage area, your claim ticket looks right but I’ll call the Owner over to confirm.” He got on his phone and soon after the Owner appeared. She recognized him easily from the altercation over the Mother / Daughter but more so because of the snake tattoo on his face.

He looked it over and reluctantly verified it was all in order.

Claire asked “What happened with that Mother / Daughter combo that you were arguing about.”

“He raised hell with me, he’s a lawyer and threatened to sue me for anything he could find.” He had Anti-Slavery Insurance (4). Lost a damn good bit of potential profit on them.”

“Well sorry for you, but good for them I guess. Can I have my friend released?”

The Owner looked over Claire and did some mental computation in his head. He noticed she was braless and stepped forward, “What’s your status? The two of you would sell well together. It would have to be in a special sale as there are not many people around here to get a good bidding war going, it would take at least a couple of days to set up.”

“Don’t start trying to sell me, and her, just to make up for your lost opportunity. People kept trying to sell and buy me while I tried to navigate this insanity.”

The Owner had money signs in his eyes, And ignoring what Claire was saying as he made plans for their auction. Even making calls to a potential buyer and looking changing the store schedule for the instore auction. “Take your clothes off.” he ordered Claire. “I need to take a pic so I can show you to potential bidders.”

Claire started pulling off her shirt in a daze, she let her skirt fall to the ground. Her shirt was off when she snapped out of it and without putting her shirt back on. Went over to the Manager and shook him. “Snap out of it, there isn’t going to be a auction of either of us.” He saw her breasts bouncing at her rough treatment of him.

“Your already naked, lets get with the program and get this done” He snapped a picture of her. “Shit can’t see anything but a blurry face. Move over there and I get a better picture, Treyvon get the other woman and we can get a picture of them together.

Treyvon did let Amanda out of the cage but then he went over to his boss and interjected, “Calm down man. Your going crazy, your trying to sell women you have no right to sell.”

Claire went over to her shirt on the ground and started putting it on again. The Manager took pictures before she could get it on and then called out, “Don’t get dressed again these pictures aren’t good enough for the bidders.”

Trayvon then grabbed his boss by both his arms, looked hard into his eyes and informed him “Look this isn’t happening Boss, calm down before you go crazy and do something stupid.”

“Please’ he looked at Claire, “I need this.”

Claire went up to him, with her top on but skirt still off and told him, “No you don’t, a couple of slaves isn’t going to make a difference in your business, and there was a lot of business going on here so you got plenty of exposure to potential clients.”

The Owner looked like he was starting to deflate like a balloon. He finally just walked away without uttering another word.

“Thank you Travon for your help.”

“No problem, he was going off the edge there. But damn you would have been an outstanding auction, just by yourself.”

“Thank you, but I think we both should be leaving as soon as possible.” Trayvon took off Amanda’s collar and, after retrieving the older woman’s clothes, they walked out to the parking lot where by, hand signals, Amanda offered Claire a ride. Which she gratefully accepted.

Once at the Holiday Inn, Amanda again showed that she would like to go up with Claire to her room. Once they were in the door Amanda grabbed Claire and gave her a deep, long kiss, which made Claire melt. All of their hands began flowing over each others body as Claire was pushed towards the bed. Amanda pulled up Claire shirt while Claire unbuttoned Amanda’s blouse. Claire’s skirt and panties were pushed down and she stepped out of them. Then the other woman’s slacks were unbuttoned and pulled down with her panties. Claire undid Amanda’s front closing bra started licking the nipples, while her lover ran her hands through her hair and kissed her neck. Amanda pushed Claire to the bed and opened the younger woman’s legs and started licking her clit. She then put two fingers inside Claire and pleasured her within. Claire arched her back and pushed the woman’s head against her, as she felt just so damn good.

All too soon it seemed, Claire orgasmed so much that she actually piddled a little. She then pulled up Amanda and the older woman sat on her face to be pleasured. Claire started slowly, licking around the pussy lips, slowly building up the woman’s pleasure. After a while she actually went to work on the lips themselves, slowly at first then faster and harder, causing Amanda to now press against Claire’s face. Next she pressed her tongue inside and whirled it around, while doing that she made an unexpected move and pressed her finger inside Amanda’s ass, which obviously startled her. Finally she went after the prize. The clitoris, first licking it then, sucking on it, and finally gently teasing it with her teeth.

Now it was Amanda’s term to explode in delight, then collapse off to the side. On and off for the next couple of hours the women explored every nook and cranny of each other’s body’s. having too many orgasm’s t count.

The morning found them under the cover in each others arms, snuggling. Finally having her voice back Amanda talked about this was the best sex she has had in years. Then she confessed, “You know, when they wanted to sell us together I have to admit it made me so hot, if you had agreed I would have willing gone on the block with you. I’m starting to regret we didn’t take the plunge together. Are you having second thoughts to.”

Claire sighed, “Only a little, but I would still say no if offered again.”

“OK, I have been feeling lost, my husband left me for a younger woman, my son moved to Europe for his job. And my daughter did end up as a slave.”

“Claire looked over, “How did that happen?”

“Credit card debt, she had become a shopaholic. But from my limited contact with her since then she seems really happy.”

“Well if she’s happy.”

Then Amanda jump up and looked at her purse, “Dammit I don’t have my IPhone, Avalon Slave Store must still have it. I’ll call them and see”

“Maybe they hoped to get you back and sell you.”

“Who knows?” She used the hotel phone to call the store, she described her phone then used Claire’s cell to call her phone. She could here it ringing over the phone and they said they would hold it for her. Back in Claire’s room she persuaded the young woman to check out of the hotel and stay at her apartment instead. Claire changed into a strapless mid-thigh length blue dress. When they got to Amanda’s place she changed into a slightly longer white dress with tie straps on the shoulder and plunging neckline.

They had decided to eat at the malls food court after the iPhone was retrieved. But they were surprised to see that it looked like the Free Grading day was still happening. Amanda’s curiosity got the better of her and she went to one of the entrances to ask. “I though the Free Grading was over, what’s going on?”

The Overseer replied, “The hadn’t put everything away and a lot of people showed up for grading and slaves. They decided to offer half price Gradings till noon, but there aren’t any slaves to sell.” He looked at the two gorgeous women and then continued. “This is the slave entrance, take your clothes off and get to the Auction Blocks pronto.” He then pulled down Claire’s dress, who was not wearing a bra, and then pulled the ties loose on Amanda’s dress which also slid down. Both women were shocked at his actions and stood there frozen, not even trying to cover themselves or pull there dressed up. “Mother Daughter combos sell at a premium.”

He then pulled out cuffs and said. “Back Bracelets.” which caused Claire to put her hands behind her and started turning around, when she finally came to here senses and turned back around and gathered up her dress. “Now stop this right now, or you’ll get in a hell of a lot of trouble.” She said authoritatively. This caused Amanda to also come to her senses and also put her dress back on.

“Just do it, your already naked.” And he pulled out two steel collars.

“Not anymore.” Claire retorted and pulled up her dress to cover her breasts.

She grabbed Amanda’s hand and marched away. “Come back here.” He tried one last time, which Claire ignored and Amanda looked back.

Once they got in the mall they found a bench to sit down on to calm down. After a few minutes they got up and went to Avalon Slave Emporium to retrieve the phone. When they entered the store a voice from a speaker called out. “Welcome Slaves Amanda and Claire, if not already naked, you must undress and report to customer service desk to report for your Special Auction.”

“Oh, not this again,” Claire groaned. They didn’t disrobe but went to the desk. “Can you correct your stupid computer, we’re not here to be auctioned.”

The clerk looked up, “Oh, what is the problem?”

“When we walked in we were told to undress and prepare to get auctioned. And we’re not.”

“Can I check your. Chip?” They consented and he read the result, “Yes that’s what is says on my Pad. Are you going to get ready?”

“No we’re not.” Claire said firmly, “Your boss went crazy yesterday trying to set up a illegal auction for us. He mustn’t have canceled it, at least not on the computer.”

“Then why are you back here then. The auctions obviously didn’t scare you away?”

Claire pointed to Amanda, “She’s here to get her iPhone back, she called in advance about it. And call your boss to fix his stupidity.”

He found the lost and found box, “Show me evidence its yours.” Amanda activated the phone and showed the pictures of herself on it. “Yes, I agree that your phone.”

“Now call your boss and get this other mess straightened out.”

Just as the clerk was calling his boss, he came rampaging in. “I just got a text that the slaves are here to be auctioned.”

No, you forgot to cancel your crazy plans.” Claire knew she had to take a very assertive attitude or her slave training would kick in.

“Then why in the fuck did you come back? Why are you still dressed the computer would have told you to get naked.”

“You didn’t give back Amanda’s iPhone and we came to retrieve it. And we don’t take orders from your store computer.”

“Your still listed under store control, the law says you have to obey.”

Claire found her will slipping, “Fine.” She pulled down her dress and panties, Amanda did the same.

“And you should have been automatically collared when you came in.”

“Sorry Sir.” The clerk stammered and went to get a couple of store collars.

Finally, Claire got her voice back, “Look we’re leaving in a couple of minutes, that’s just a waste of time.”

The clerk ran back to them with two plastic collars (5). He quickly put one on Amanda but Claire waved him off.

“Your going to waste two collars, just to cut them off right away?”

“I’m going to do what the law says I can. Now go over there to the store auction block and get on it, and wait till I change your status.” He then told the clerk to lock their clothes away. The two women nervously walked over to the auction block and with trepidation climbed up on to it. Claire could feel her legs getting weak.

“I have to admit this is making me so hot.” Amanda admitted. “Aren’t you?, Are you sure you don’t want to go through with it?”

“Yes, some, but don’t repeat that.”

“You want to be sold?”

“No, I meant I was getting wet.”

“Oh”

“OK maybe a little.” In fact Claire could feel her willpower weakening by the second

Finally the Owner came over, “OK before I click to change everything I get to make you get on the Auction Block.” A couple of people had now come over, and when the women got on the Auction Block.” “Are you ready to be auctioned?”

Claire almost said “Yes”, because her slave mind emerging and the questions confused her. For what felt like an eternity, but it was no more than five seconds she gathered her remaining strength and called out , “No.” emphatically. Amanda then also said no, but with less conviction. “You tried to trick me into saying yes, didn’t you. Now make the changes and let us go.”

All of a sudden a man cried out “$5000” startling everyone.

“Biddings already started.“ the Owner said

“No it hasn’t, nothing was announced. Now end this farce!.”

“Fine.” He responded angrily, “Just don’t come back.” He attended to his computer pad but then approached them as they hadn’t gotten off the block. He stuck three finger first up Claire’s, then Amanda’s pussy, shocking both girls. “I knew it, your both slave hot, you end your farce.”

“We’re not hot for slavery, we’re hot for each other.” Claire said boldly, and walked off the Auction block. The guy who had bid was very disappointed. Amanda was still standing on the block. “Come on Amanda lets get going.”

The clerk brought their clothes back and a scissor to cut the collars. The women got dressed in the store and the clerk gave them the discarded collars “As a souvenir.” They went to sit on bench close to the food court to settle their stomachs, then went to eat and then leave, hoping never to return. There was one last humiliation when the same Overseer that they saw before saw them leave. He called to them to take their clothes off and get on the Auction Block. Claire yelled back that they had just escaped from a auction block and weren’t volunteer to get on another.

Once they were in the car, Amanda said, “I’m ready to cum are you?”

“Ya but this is no place to cum.” They both took deep breaths and then drove away.

1) Slave Stores sometimes conduct Free Grading Days to gain attention and future customers. Often slave auctions are also conducted. Usually the free grading is limited to locals only.
2) See “Slave Grading Mom” at Joe_Doe_Stories for the beginning of this story.
3) This is an Easter Egg. On the old Canadian show SCTV John Candy would play a character who said “Harry’s Sex Shop, you know me the guy with the Snake on his face.”
4) Anti-Slavery Insurance not only covers the cost of your mistaken enslavement, but takes out a Protective Bond that can only be overturned by a Judge in a full hearing.
5) Slave Stores sometimes use cheep plastic collars that just need to be cut off for slave grading.
Last edited by gary on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 3):
TauriRedScruffyGittimerider

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Visit To A Free Grading Day

Post by gary »

Should have titled this Part One as there is a second adventure (incomplete) with two possible story lines written
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
Belinda

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

I really love this story! Lots of near misses and close calls. Thanks for sharing this one.

GreyRose

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, this just was a little ridiculous. After so many nos Claire just says yes, I mean come on? You need just a bit more leverage for the to be stripped and collared and almost auctioned.
Like a robot automatically collared them based on the computer file that the overseerer hadn't corrected yet. With no person to argue with the robot just did it. And zapped the collars till they undressed.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I am sorry but I have to agree with Orflash. This story had so many things going for it until it veered off the rails into total unbelievability. Claire didn't have a plausible reason to just suddenly go along - like she was incredibly horny and got caught up in the excitement or something. Other than that it was interesting.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
jeepster

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I disagree. Nobody's writing is perfect, but I liked it and I got the idea that it was just a pressure that was building up on Claire's slave conditioned mind.

I actually quite like most of your ideas. I prefer for it to be non-violent and/or social pressure so the whole slave conditioning thing I find really good. I don't mind a slap or a spanking, but some stories are too dark for me. I don't like it when they get really violent or hurtful.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I was trying to show that when they came back to the store, Claire was obeying more out of frustration, and though her increasing tendency towards submissiveness isn't mentioned it is part of the reason she gives in. Of course like any early drafts it needs work.
I had considered a second version of the story when she has to go through the grading day naked.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Personally I like the constant stripping and re-stripping. It's more interesting to me than if she just gets naked really quickly and there is no more stripping for the rest of the story.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Clair's submissiveness was an undertone to her experiences in the grading area, I felt it was building up the more time she spent in the area. I saw how she had been fighting her inclination to submit with her desire not to be made a slave.

In the store she submitted to authority when ordered, partially out of training. After all she's spent a lot of time in various Sam the Slave Man stores where she was frequently responding to others authority. I see that the more turned on she is, the more likely she is to get out of her clothes.

But she held to her choices when she refused to be sold off.