Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Donna and the Girls' Night Out

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Donna and the Girls' Night Out

Post by donnabarber »

Donna and the Girls’ Night Out

Donna Barber

I’m Donna and I’m afraid I love my food a little too much. After a hard day at the office I couldn’t be bothered to cook anything. When my best friend Tania invited me down the pub I couldn’t resist.

The party was in a private room upstairs at the boozer so we could be a bit more relaxed than in the main pub area. After a few rum and peps I was well happy and up for almost anything. Tania had brought along a few of her friends. By now we were all not so much walking up to the bar to get our drinks as staggering there.

“Come on, girls,” said Tania. “Who’s up for a bit of fun?”

“What you got in mind?” I asked.

Tania grinned.

“Ah, that’d be telling. I got lots of ideas hiding away in MY bonce! But the one that grabs me right now is a game of Strip Darts!”

I looked around the room. There were ten of us altogether. Some of us were lousy and others were pretty good. Me and Tania were pretty good at darts so we both fancied our chances of getting to keep our clothes on.

“Yeah, I’m up for that,” I said. “Let’s pick the teams!”

Two by two we divided up the girls. Me and Tania were paired against each other and would be throwing the final set of arrows. So far in the matches between us honours were pretty much even. I think she’d maybe beaten me two or three times more than I’d beaten her but we were always pretty closely matched.

We put the weakest girls on first to get it over with. Eventually the first pair had a result. Sophie and Angie had played some of the worst darts I’ve ever seen but at least we had a winner. Or, I suppose you could say, a loser.

“Get your kit off, Angie!” Tania shouted.

“Off! Off!’ we all chanted at the poor girl.

Even though she was very drunk by now, Angie was the shyest one in our crowd. She was also the oldest at forty-two, divorced with two young kids that her babysitter was looking after while she got bladdered down the boozer with her mates. Angie always dressed a bit more conservatively than the rest of us girls and she would have to take off quite a bit more clothing than some of us!

“Do I really have to… take… well, everything off?” she pleaded.

“Get them off!” Tania shouted. “Take it all off! Let’s see what you’ve got underneath, girl!”
Angie looked around the room and took another sip of her vodka.
“Oh well, I suppose a bet’s a bet,” she said sadly.
None of us had ever seen Angie naked before. Tania and I had both been naked in public lots of times and a few of the other girls had once or twice but for Angie this was a totally new experience.
She began by taking off her jacket. Underneath it she wore a hand-knitted sweater.
“Off! Off!” we shouted at her relentlessly.
The poor girl looked at us helplessly but removed her pullover at last.
“Now your shoes,” Tania told her.
Angie kicked them off reluctantly, standing there in her stockings.
“Now take off your tights!” she ordered.
“I… I don’t wear tights,” said Angie meekly. “I wear stockings and suspenders. My new boyfriend likes me to dress up in them.”
“Ooh, new boyfriend, eh? You ought to bring him over here now to cop a good look, Angie! Does he know what he’s missing with your floor show?”
“Off! Off!” I shouted, my cry being taken up by the other girls.
Soon Angie had removed her stockings and suspenders and placed them on a pile in the floor along with her shoes and jacket.
“OK, now we’re down to your skirt. Take that off and all,” said Tania.
For a minute I thought Angie was going to burst into tears. Instead she picked up her glass of vodka and took another swig.
Tania turned to me with a big grin on her face.
“Get her a triple, Donna. She’s gonna need it any minute now!”
I went over to the bar and came back with a triple vodka for Angie. The girl had finally got up the courage to take off her skirt and put that down on the floor as well.
“OK, Angie, it wasn’t that bad, was it? Only bra and knickers to go! Come on, girl, get your tits out!”
“Show us your tits, Angie!” I yelled. “How big are your knockers anyway?”
Angie blushed bright red and then moved towards the pile of clothes on the floor. For a moment I thought she was going to put them back on and refuse to go any further but then she went and picked up the glass of vodka on the table instead and knocked it back in one.
“Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound!” said Angie.
She reached behind her back and unclasped the zip on her bra. Sliding it off, she let it fall to the ground and then put it on the pile with the rest of her clothes.
Angie had nice big breasts though they were beginning to sag a bit at her age. Even so, us girls all gave her a big cheer when she showed them to us.
“Tits away, Angie!” shouted Tania. “Nice rack you’ve got there!”
The compliment made Angie feel even more self-conscious and she went bright red. She didn’t have much time to think about it though because it was now time for the final act of the drama.
“OK, Angie, get your knickers off!” Tania said. “Show us your pussy and your bum!”
Angie looked hesitant for a moment and then one of the other girls gave her the last of their glass of vodka. She swallowed it down in one big gulp and then grinned.
“Fuck it, why not?” she said.
She took off her knickers and put them on the pile on the floor with the rest of her clothes.
“Way-hey!” said Tania. “One juicy pussy on view. Are you bare or do you have a big hairy bush to show us? And are you a natural blonde?”
“Spread your legs so we can get a proper look!” I shouted. “Let’s see what lover boy gets to sample!”
Angie went bright red again when I said that but she spread her legs so we could get a good look at her juicy cunt. She was clean shaven but with a few bits of stubble still clinging there and we examined them close up and personal.
“She’s bare and she’s not a natural blonde!” said Tania triumphantly. “Well, Angie, you might be crap at darts but you’re a good sport. Fair play to you for getting your kit off and showing us what you’ve got!”
The other girls repeated the performance in slightly different ways. In the end me and Tania were the last pair left.
“Arrows at dusk,” Tania laughed.
“Dart fight at the local boozer!” I retorted.
“And may the best girl win!” she said.
“Well, you’ve got NO chance, then!” I laughed.
Like always, it was a close match. Tania scored 100 on her first turn to my 85. I then got 140 and she got 120.
In the end it all came down to one shot. If Tania could hit the bull then she’d win the match and it would be me getting my kit off. If she missed I had a nice easy double five to win.
Well, Tania got the bulls eye she needed so it was down to me to provide the closing entertainment for the evening.
“Get them off, Donna!” Tania shouted.
“Off! Off!” the other girls cried.
Even Angie was calling out as enthusiastically as the rest of them. None of the girls who’d got naked had put her clothes back on yet so there was plenty of eye candy on view. I reckon the landlord was happy enough with us booking his room for a ‘private function’ but just in case he wasn’t we’d already slipped him a bit extra so’s he’d cop a deaf one and turn a blind eye to what we was planning.
I wasn’t wearing that much to begin with when I went down the boozer so it didn’t take me that long to get my kit off.
I started by taking off my T-shirt. Huge cheers went up from the girls when I did that.
My shoes came off next and then I peeled my fishnet tights off very, very slowly.
“Great legs, Donna!” Tania shouted.
I then took off my jeans and put them on the floor with the other clothes I’d already removed.
“Show us your tits, Donna!” Tania yelled. “Let’s see those big melons of yours hanging wild and free!”
So I took off my bra and flaunted my tits about. The girls all cheered and then it was down to my knickers.
“Show us your cunt and arse, Donna!” said Tania. “Get those knickers off and show us your fuck-holes!”
Well, what else could I do but oblige my best mate?
The girls all crowded round while I spread my legs for them and gave them a good view of my cunt, front and back, and my arse and all. They seemed happy enough with what I was showing and I got the biggest cheers of the evening. Only newbie Angie had come close to the appreciation I got!
“That was fun,” said Tania. “Wonder what we’ll do on our next girls’ night out?”
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post:
reddbunnz