Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Donna Gets Wet and Messy

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Donna Gets Wet and Messy

Post by donnabarber »

Donna gets wet and messy

By worthlessfem

My best friend Tania just loves her fun. I’ve lost count of the number of times she’s pulled some practical joke or landed me or some of her other mates right in it.

Anyhow, having got us to play strip darts down the local pub, we were all wondering what her latest brainwave would be. We didn’t have to wait long to find out!

“Hey, Donna,” she said. “I’ve got an idea.”

“Oh yeah?”

“No, I have, honest. It’s really ace – you’ll love it!”

“Yeah, maybe, it depends. What is it?”

“We’ve got Sophie’s birthday coming up, haven’t we? She’s only going to be twenty-six so it’s not like it’s a special one but we can make it a special day for her, can’t we?”

“And how do you plan on doing that, Tania?”

“I’ve got this brilliant idea for her birthday. How do you fancy a wet and messy evening? I’m up for it – how about you?”

“I suppose I might be. What exactly did you have in mind?”

“Oh, just leave the boring old details to me. You know I’m always pretty creative when it comes to stuff like that.”

“Creative? That’s one way of looking at it. Borderline psycho might be nearer the mark!!

“Oh, Donna, you’re no fun sometimes!” she protested. “You know how my evenings are always a lot of fun. Help me out, will you?”

“Well, all right,” I said. “I’ll give it a go.”

Anyway, Tania fixed us up to come round her place on Saturday night for a wet and messy evening. We didn’t have to do anything, just turn up and be the victims of whatever kind of practical jokes she had in mind for us.

It was the same ten of us as usual who turned up. Having a bit of an idea about what sort of things might be happening, I wore a white blouse, grey skirt, high-heeled shoes, a white bra and frilly knickers. Tania greeted us when we came in and gave a particularly approving look to my outfit.

“OK, girls,” she said, “let’s all sit down around the table, shall we?”

We all sat down and then Tania disappeared into the kitchen. She came back carrying bowls of soup. I had a pretty good idea about what was going to happen next but I don’t think any of the others did. Angie in particular was in for a right shock when what happened next took her well by surprise!
“Right, I’ll serve you all with soup,” said Tania.

Then she walked straight up to poor Angie – always the easiest one of us girls to wind up – and pushed her face right in the soup! While the poor girl was still spluttering in shock Tania tugged off the bloody pullover she always seemed to wear no matter what the weather was life. Then she pulled hard at the front of her blouse, ripping off the buttons and poured a bowl of soup all down her front. It sort of trickled down her cleavage and her quite big breasts and slowly settled on them before sliding down her stomach and coming to a halt only when it reached her knickers.

Angie’s face was a picture. For a minute I thought she was going to turn round and belt Tania but then she just grinned a bit weakly. After all, she knew what Tania was like and she HAD been told it was going to be a ‘wet and messy’ evening!

All of us got served in turn with the ‘soup’ course. It went all the way down our tits and finally came to rest in our knickers.

“Right, your turn now, Tania,” I said, covered in soup myself but dead sure I wasn’t going to let her get off scot free.

“OK,” she grinned.

Then I took hold of the last bowl of soup, pushed her face into it and then poured the rest down her cleavage and tits before it came to rest in her knickers. Tania looked as messy as the rest of us but she didn’t seem to mind a bit. At least she was always a good sport with stuff like this!

We knew there was bound to be more to come and sure enough there was. She went into the kitchen and came back with a big tray of goodies.

“Now for the main course,” said Tania. “Who likes spaghetti?”

Nobody said anything but she just turned round to me and pushed my face into the spaghetti. She then picked up a plateful of the stuff. Letting some of it fall into my hair, she made sure the main part of it fell down my cleavage and on to my tits. It also covered my clothes and parts of it landed on my skirt and trickled down into my knickers.

All ten of us, including Tania, got our ‘serving’ of spaghetti and then she went back to the kitchen again. We couldn’t wait to find out what she had in mind for us!

“Right, girls, here are some custard pies I made earlier,” she grinned.

Then she turned round and picked up one of the pies. Grabbing it, she pushed it hard right into my face.

The squelching mess tricked all down my chops and of course I returned the favour. Before long every girl in the room had a face that looked like something out of a slapstick movie. It was one of those meals where even though none of us had actually eaten anything we were still having a lot of fun!

“Who wants seconds of custard pies?” asked Tania.

Nobody spoke so once again she picked up a pie. This time she slammed it hard right into my big breasts! The slimy stuff lay on my cleavage for a bit before sliding slowly down my tits and then trickling onto my short skirt.

All ten of us girls soon got the same treatment as me, including Tania, of course. We were well messed up and wondered what she’d do for her next trick. We didn’t have long to find out!

“Who wants some custard?” a grinning Tania asked through her faceful of custard pie.

Again nobody said a word so she just took action on her own. She went back to the kitchen and returned with a huge jug of custard.

Then she poured a generous helping of it over my head, down my front, on my lap and then pulled open my knickers to land the rest of it there. We all got the same treatment and we all loved it. Even Angie seemed to be having a good time!

After we’d all been thoroughly slimed, Tania, through her face stained with pie, custard, soup and spaghetti, told us it was time for the final event.

“Right, you mucky cows, let’s get cleaned up!” she said.

Leading us out of the house we made our way towards the garden. Tania led us towards the river that ran at the back of her house.

She pushed me and I went sprawling into the icy water and the mountain of slimy stuff that was floating on top of it. My clothes got well soaked and I was looking like a girl in a wet T-shirt contest!

All of us, even Tania, got the same treatment. We staggered out of the river and looked at each other, laughing happily.

“OK, girls,” said Tania, “only one thing left for it. Let’s get changed out of our wet and messy gear and get naked!”

We all happily started stripping off. Soon we were all standing in her garden, freezing cold but happily starkers.

“Enjoying yourself so far?” Tania asked. “What would you like me to do for our next girls’ night?”