Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Reddit contributor: TurnipEater

Post links to stories by your favorite authors elsewhere in the genre
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reddit contributor: TurnipEater

Post by SteveBurke »

This is the first part of a story posted on the Reddit Stripsearch group that has multiple pictures and a couple of short vids to illustrate the action. Thus far it's a fairly standard "searched at customs" story, but the pics make it much more exciting. I recommend checking it out, and hope to see more from this creator. I won't post any text or pics here unless I get the author's permission, so for now here's the link:

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordjeepstersearchempintel98Cwelst72
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Reddit contributor: TurnipEater

Post by TurnipEater »

Thanks for sharing on here! Feel free to post pictures/videos where you'd like, as long as you don't crop out the watermark ;)
These users thanked the author TurnipEater for the post (total 2):
Cwelst72pintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

TurnipEater wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:30 pm Thanks for sharing on here! Feel free to post pictures/videos where you'd like, as long as you don't crop out the watermark ;)
Thank you! Tomorrow I'll see if I can post your text and images inline. To that end, it would probably help if you create an album for your pics and vids on this forum so they are easily accessible. I would suggest numbering them in order of appearance to make things easier.

We haven't tried doing this before, it might be tricky, but I'm sure it will be worth the effort!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
pintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Copy/pasting from Reddit:

Prologue (Based on Uncharted game)

"I am here off the coast of Panama, where we just recovered what we believe to be the coffin of... legendary explorer Sir Francis Drake!" Elena narrated behind her camcorder. She could barely contain her excitement as her show’s guest, Nate Drake, cracked open the ornate casket on the fishing boat's deck. Filming over Nate's shoulder and eager to see the treasure he exhumed, Elena Fisher was already envisioning the spectacular ratings this latest episode of her cable TV show Discovered would receive. From working in fast food under a crazy manager to coming in a close second place in a survival reality TV show, she was tired of not receiving the recognition she deserves, and tired of not being on top where she rightfully belongs. Whatever her guest Nate pulled from the coffin may have been the turning point she was waiting for.

"Come on, hold it up!" Elena demanded excitedly. Nate quickly hid the treasure behind his back and retorted "no way! The deal was for a coffin. That's it." His secrecy flipped a switch in Elena, and she raised her voice at him. She began to rant, reminding him that her show funded his expedition, he signed a contract, and he is obligated to fully disclose everything he discovers on his adventure. Nate interrupted her tirade with "could you... hold that thought?"

Nate noticed a group of modern-day pirates quickly approaching. "Shouldn't we call the authorities or something?" Elena nervously asked. To her surprise, Nate disclosed he didn't have a permit to even be in those Panamanian waters, so the authorities wouldn't provide them any help. "Unless you want to end up in a Panamanian jail, we should probably handle this ourselves," Nate suggested as he prepared to defend himself against the incoming pirates. Trapped between jail time in Panama and death by pirate, Elena frantically asked "what's worse?" Nate handed her a weapon and responded "you obviously haven't been in a Panamanian jail." That was the second time she heard that line.

pintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Part 1 - Welcome to Panama

Luggage Problem

There's no better feeling than to get off a cramped plane after an hours-long flight from Florida to Panama. And there's no worse feeling than to hear immediately after disembarking "Ms. Fisher? Follow this way."

Despite being 5'3", Elena had to look down to see the stern airport staff woman instructing her. "What's going on?" Elena asked the woman as she pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear. "Luggage problem" was the only response the woman provided, leading Elena in the opposite direction of the other travelers. Her heart pounded with the thought that her personal belongings had been lost, or worse, her film equipment had been damaged.

Realizing there would be no further discussion as they walked, Elena pulled her cellphone out of her jeans pocket to call Nate, the contact she was going to meet to star in her show. Thankfully he picked up, and Elena asked him if he had any trouble with the Panama customs when he arrived. He told her that even though he used private air travel, he was familiar with some of the customs officers working at the airport. He advised her that they are "a friendly bunch of guys. Just make sure to smile and remember to play nice." Elena thanked him before ending the call.

She slammed her flip phone shut with a resounding smack that lets everyone know who’s in charge. Even though Apple released their first cellphone, “the iPhone”, earlier in the year, Elena was content with her Motorola Razr as it has the empowering smack feedback that these so-called “smart phones” will never have. Feeling once again in control of the situation and like the boss she envisioned herself to be, she knew she wasn’t letting this luggage hiccup ruin her trip.

Her phone vibrated, notifying her of a follow-up SMS text message from Nate: say hi 2 jefe ;-). Most likely a typo, but Elena figured that this "Jeff" was probably the one in charge at the customs office. More prepared now that she had the boss's name, Elena continued to follow the airport staff with an increased air of confidence. They finally reached a restricted access elevator. "Go in" she tersely instructed Elena. The staff woman hit the button for the bottom floor and sneered “welcome to Panama” before the doors closed, leaving Elena to descend alone.

pintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

A Friendly Face

The elevator came to a rough stop, opening to reveal a dingy office with a few doors leading to other rooms. The bottom floor looked like a boys' club. A baseball game was playing in the background as a few men appeared to just be eating, smoking, or otherwise lounging around. "Hello?" Elena proclaimed to no one in particular. Her confidence from earlier was quickly diminishing as she felt glances and heard mumbles directed at her. "Hello?" she tried again but was met with only unwelcoming faces.

An almost spherical man slowly walked out of one of the rooms. "¿Quién eres?" the large man gruffly demanded. Elena didn't anticipate needing to know any Spanish since she was supposed to only meet Nate for this job. "Hi! You must be Jeff!" she said with regained confidence. The man stared with disgust as if Elena just disrespected him. "Elena Fisher here about my luggage problem?" she continued, even though she was a bit put off by his demeanor. He looked her up and down before turning his head back to the room from which he emerged. "¡Manuel! Tu americana esta aqui." “Americana” was a recognizable word, and despite it being a fitting description, Elena couldn't help but feel insulted to be called that. At least she learned a new name: Manuel.

A tall, uniformed man popped his head out of the room before walking toward Elena and the blob. "Ah, Ms. Fisher, yes? Is the boss giving you hard times?" he laughed as he gently nudged his boss. "Finally, a friendly face!" Elena thought, appreciating Manuel's friendly smile and ability to speak English.

The round man snorted before leaning into Manuel. "Lleva a cabo un búsqueda," he grumbled. Glancing again at Elena, he added "y muestrame su michita." The two men laughed as if the overweight boss made a joke, and Elena laughed as well out of politeness, even though she didn't understand a word of what was said. The big boss wet his lips, snorted, and retreated to another room as Manuel focused his attention back on Elena. "There’s an issue with your luggage, yes? Just follow me, Ms. Fisher."

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
jeepsterpintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Some Questions

Manuel led Elena into another room more depressing than the last. Elena looked around the room as Manuel closed the door behind them. The books and videocasettes in the shelves lining the wall gave the impression the room was used for records storage. She didn’t know what to make of the foreboding camcorder in the center of the room and the large mirror on the wall though. “What’s with the camera? And the huge mirror?” Elena questioned with a nervous smile. “Ah, I just like to look at my handsome self,” Manuel responded, flexing his biceps in the mirror. Elena laughed and felt more at ease with his joking nature. “Yes, yes, understandable,” Elena played along.

“So what’s going with my luggage?” she resumed as Manuel continued posing. “We are the protectors of Panama,” he stated boldly with a playful salute. “We make sure you are not trying to bring any contrabando. Sometimes in your pockets, sometimes in luggage, sometimes…” he trailed off shrugging. Suddenly defensive, Elena contended “are you referring to my camera equipment? It was fine with the TSA when I came here! It’s camera equipment. I host a TV show! Discovered? Google it, maybe?”

With hands and eyebrows raised, Manuel responded, “Ms. Fisher, please, I believe you. Your belongings stood out to us. We can’t take any chances.” Elena took a breath and remembered Nate’s advice to be amicable. “Okay, what can I do?” she asked as politely as she could.

“Just answer me some questions. I must ask: what brings you to Panama?” the officer began. “For work. I’m here to film a show,” Elena answered.

“Ah, you are making a film? A sexy one?”

“I guess you can say that. It’s just about archeological artifacts.”

“But you are alone? No team?”

“Well, it is my show. I handle most of the story finding, filming, logistics, meeting contacts, …”

“You meet contacts? Who?”

“His name is Nathan Drake. Do you know-”

“And will you be exchanging items with him? Or making a delivery to him? We saw your bags, but I need to check what else you have brought with you. Is this okay, Ms. Fisher?”

“No, I’m not delivering anything to him. But fine, go right ahead and check.”
jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Frisky Feeling

“Have a seat,” Manuel requested, “and remove your shoes for me, please.” Elena complied, sitting on the foldable chair and removing her slip-on athletic shoes, which she specifically brought for breezing through the TSA checkpoint prior to her flight. Manuel warned her, “I will need to do a very quick patdown, okay?” kneeling beside her and placing a hand gently on her shoulder. Elena was used to these harmless frisks as her show requires frequent travel to various countries, so she readily agreed to this. “Sure, go ahead,” she responded with a soft smile as Manuel began with his left hand on her abdomen. “Okay, very quick,” he reassured her, quickly stroking her midsection and working his way up.

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/SlightHelpl ... le.mp4#t=0

She let out an audible gasp when his hand slid under each breast, giving each of them a small bounce. “Relax, it’s part of his job,” Elena thought to herself. Another gasp as his hand stroked the front of her breasts, lingering at her left breast, seemingly cupping it and giving it a small squeeze. She hesitated, unsure whether she should speak up or is she just being prudish.

Getting bolder yet, Manuel snuck a hand from the top of her tanktop to grope her right breast. “Hey! Okay, no. Stop!” Elena reprimanded Manuel angrily with a pointed finger, forcing him to retract his mischievous hand. She has had a fair share of disgusting men attempt to take advantage of her, and she was not going to let yet another sleazebag have a shot. She stood up dominantly as Manuel took a cautious step back. “What do you think you’re doing?” she snapped at the man. Fumbling for words, he stuttered “I, uh, I’m just, uh… I’m just checking if those are bombs!” while pointing at her breasts. Whether or not he was joking, Elena was offended with his excuse and gave him the dirtiest look she could muster. “Don’t touch me,” she ordered while indignantly clutching her breasts.

jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

“Yes, of course. I am sorry, Ms. Fisher,” he apologized, “no touching.” She tried not to smirk as she commended herself for calling out the pervert and regaining dominance over the situation. “Perhaps you just show me what you have by yourself? Just put everything you have on you onto the table,” he requested. “Everything?” she asked with an eyebrow raised, ready to pounce if he even remotely implied anything indecent. “Well, I mean, maybe, just start with your watch, and empty your pockets,” suggested Manuel.

Elena shrugged and figured this is much more reasonable than the earlier groping. She began with the gray rubber bracelet and field watch on her left wrist. From her left jeans pocket, a blue ballpoint pen and her Florida driver’s license came out together. Finally, she extracted her charcoal gray Motorola Razr from the opposite pocket, quickly checking whether she received any calls or SMS messages before placing it on the table It appeared she couldn’t get any signal down in the lower floors. She sat back down in the foldable chair and waited for Manuel to continue.

jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Digital Strip Search

“Let’s see what you have.” Manuel began enumerating her belongings, hovering over each item while naming them. “A watch, bracelet… ah, and a sex toy?” Manuel pointed at the ballpoint pen hoping to ease any tension from earlier. No longer accepting of his jokes, Elena just scowled in response. “I just kidding,” he explained as Elena shook her head with exasperation.

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/UnkemptToma ... le.mp4#t=0

He continued “let’s check your phone” as he slid it off the table and flipped it open. Elena knew she had nothing to hide on her phone and just let him proceed with his digital strip search. The main menu already had the “Pictures” photo gallery selected, so that’s where Manuel went first. He quickly scrolled through some typical outdoor photos. “Que bonita,” he acknowledged when he encountered some similar outdoor photos taken in self-portrait mode.

Scrolling further led to a series of photos that any bored, young, and attractive girl with a camera would inevitably take. He clicked through pictures she took in front of a full-body mirror wearing red heels and a low cut ruby dress. She began all dolled-up, but shortly after had a cheeky photo with her lifting the rear of her dress revealing a pair of white panties. Her sensual photo took Manuel by surprise. He knew he shouldn’t scroll further, yet he couldn’t resist knowing he could possibly unveil her body with just his thumb.

jeepstersearchem

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

His thumb’s efforts proved fruitful as the next photo had her breasts proudly exposed out of her loose dress to which Manuel could only exclaim “wow!”. The dress didn’t last long, as her next photo was in just her underwear before a full frontal nude. As he clicked around on her phone exploring the treasure trove he found, Elena just ignored his exclamations, assuming he was just goofing around.

“Mamacita,” he uttered in response to the photo in which she pulled on her nipple and stared directly into the camera lens. This word piqued Elena’s curiosity, wondering what exactly he was looking at on her phone. Manuel advanced to increasingly obscene photos, in which she sat naked on the floor spreading her legs in front of the mirror, with her on her hands and knees, and finally a closeup of her gently spread labia and her anus.

jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

“Ayala vida,” he muttered as her nude body so generously exposed on the phone juxtaposed the uncompromising face before him. “What?” Elena asked incredulously with her eyebrows furrowed and began reaching for her phone.

Casually yet almost mockingly, Manuel showed her the photo of her own vulva and inquired “do you recognize this?” Taking a second to stop glaring at him and another to recognize what was on the screen, Elena gasped in horror at the sight of what she inadvertently showed him. She felt a blast of shock, anger, embarrassment, and regret within the span of a second and had no answer for him.

“So…?” Manuel pressed her. He had her in the palm of his hand quite literally, and he knew it. “That’s… that’s my…” Elena meekly began. “That is your what?” Manuel urged with an encouraging hand wave. Barely audibly Elena whispered “...pussy” before breaking eye contact and acknowledging there was absolutely no way she is dominating this ordeal anymore.

jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Transfer of Power

Manuel sighed and slammed the flip phone shut with a resounding smack that lets everyone know who's in charge. He rubbed his face with his hands before suddenly returning back to his friendly personality. “Don’t be embarrassed, Ms. Fisher. I won’t show these photos to anyone outside this office. Completely professional reasons only of course,” he reassured the ashamed Elena.

Elena was hardly comforted by his words, knowing that he implied his coworkers will see her embarrassing photos, from all the men lounging around the office to the fat boss who first greeted her. She remembered Paris Hilton’s friend, Kim Kardashian, who had a sex tape released earlier in the year, which probably ruined any chance of a successful career. Knowing her show Discovered was on the verge of taking off, she did not want to share Kim’s fate in case her images were leaked beyond the Panamanian customs office. Elena looked up and protested “don’t share those pictures with anyone! Please…”

“Well, we get a lot of smugglers that take or share photos of stash locations,” he explained matter-of-factly, “so I will need to verify with the experts that your photos are not such photos… Unless you would like to save time and prove to just me you’re not stashing anything in your body right now.” Manuel’s eyes scanned her body as if he could see her body through her clothes, while Elena’s eyes widened at the thought that she would have to actually expose her body to him in the flesh.

“You want to check in my… inside me?” she asked nervously. “Well, I would need to check everything,” he responded, “I mean, I have already seen it all anyway,” as he gestured to her cellphone. Elena pleaded “I swear I am telling you the truth. I’m just here for my job to film a show. That’s it. I’m not meeting shady contacts, not trying to smuggle anything, and I would NEVER hide anything in… there.” Manuel replied “you have a job to do? I have a job to do. Your luggage and your photos are suspicious. So either you prove to me now that you have nothing bad, or we send you to jail right now.” Elena crossed her arms and, hoping to call his bluff, declared she’d rather deal with the legitimate Panamanian police than have to show him her body in this dingy backroom. With a smirk, Manuel speculated “you obviously have never been to a Panamanian jail.”
jeepster

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Take It Off

Elena realized there was no way out of this, and knew undressing for him was her best course of action. She felt a flush of embarrassment and looked uneasily at the blinking camera she noticed when she first entered the room. “Umm, okay, but could you please not record this?” she sheepishly requested. “Feeling shy now? Of course. My eyes only,” he promised as he turned off the camera.

“Okay. Now, stand up. Shirt on the table.” Elena blankly followed his first instructions and dropped her tanktop over the edge of the table. “Take that off too, please,” Manuel referred to her bra. She looked in his eyes searching for any chance he’d take pity on her but he only stared back expectantly. “Can we please not do this?” she attempted, hoping that asking would do the trick as it did with turning off the camera. Manuel denied her with a polite smile, “Ms. Fisher, please. Take it off.”

She hesitated for a moment, trying to convince herself that it’s okay to continue undressing in front of this stranger. First of all, he already saw her naked in her photos, so she wasn’t really showing him anything new. No one else was in the room watching, and a quick glance at the door confirmed it was still shut. And finally, she did manage to convince Manuel to turn off the camera, so there would be no recordings of her humiliation.

Telling herself that her troubles would soon be over, she removed her bra and used her arms to cover her breasts as best as she could. She held her bra with two fingers by the strap, hoping he’d let her put it back on shortly. Instead, Manuel ordered her to “just put it on the table.” She again hid her breasts with her hands at first, but Manuel had her raise her hands above her head to enjoy a full and unobstructed view of her bare torso.

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/TangibleTer ... le.mp4#t=0

“Continue. Pants. Remove them.” Elena quickly dropped her hands and undid her jeans. With a quick exhale, she dropped her pants and stepped out of them. In her translucent white panties, she stood with her hands at her sides awaiting the next inevitable command. “Come on,” Manuel snapped, “everything off!” She kicked off her panties and interlaced her fingers in front of her crotch hoping to retain some modesty. “Let me see,” the officer demanded.

jeepsterss-lurky

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

She slowly placed her hands at her sides to allow Manuel to ogle her. Devoid of clothing and any will to rebel, she had trouble making eye contact with the lecher as he scrutinized her body. He whistled at her, admiring the nude figure now fully revealed to him, taking in her toned arms and legs, her completely hairless pussy, her slender shoulders and waist, her small and perky breasts.

Manuel began to collect each of her items from the floor and the table. “Are we… are we done?” Elena asked hopingly as she watched him gather her belongings. “Not yet, wait here,” the officer responded, seemingly unable to keep his eyes off her unclothed figure.

With all of her belongings in hand, Manuel exited the room, leaving Elena powerless to do anything but watch him leave. After she heard the door click shut, she turned to the mirror to stare at her own naked body, wondering how she ended up in this situation.

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
jeepstersearchemss-lurky

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

Invisible Restraints

A few minutes had gone by, and Elena was still waiting naked in the records room for Manuel, the customs officer who confiscated all the clothes and belongings on her body. Without her wristwatch or cellphone, she had no sense of time, and without her clothes, she had no sense of security. She felt alone and lost, with only her reflection in the large mirror on one wall of the room to keep her company.

She considered sitting in the foldable chair in the center of the room to continue waiting, but she didn’t want her bare rear end touching the unhygienic chair, especially under the assumption that she wasn’t the first to be strip searched in that dingy room. Instead, she began to explore the dim and dusty room.

Only one wall had anything of interest: a filing cabinet with a landline telephone on top, shelves with various books and videocassettes, and of course the front door from which she entered this room. The landline telephone was unfortunately disconnected, the filing cabinet drawers were locked shut, and flipping through a few of the books revealed they were mostly empty. She read the labels on the videocassettes, which all seemed to have a similar pattern of a country, a person’s name and their age, and some unknown Spanish words:
  • “Argentina - Valentina Lopez, 38 - tetas grandes, panocha apretada”
  • “Francia - Alexis Moreau, 19 - jovencita sedienta, mamadas para todos : )”
  • “Estados Unidos - Karen Sullivan, 27 - micha peluda, cara fea, puta facil”
  • “Rusia - Anya Sokolov, 24 - bailarina, modelo, y ahora la reina de lefa”
She lost interest after reading a few and not understanding what they meant. She freely walked around the room trying to find something to relieve the boredom for what felt like another 20 minutes. “Where is he?” Elena asked herself, beginning to forget her state of complete nudity.

She ultimately turned her attention to the door and knocked on it, hoping Manuel would return soon with her items. Hearing nothing after a minute, she tried the door handle, and to her surprise, the door wasn’t even locked! She opened the door and thought for a moment to just forget the luggage she originally came for and just leave the hellish situation she was in. Then she remembered her nakedness, and thought of the nude walk she’d have to make back past the customs officers to the elevator, through the entire airport, and… well, this wasn’t going to happen.

She closed the door again. Despite no handcuffs to bind her, no locked door to hold her, and no threats of violence to intimidate her, her nudity kept her captive. All she could do was wait.

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

In A Pinch

Elena occupied herself for another excruciatingly dull few minutes by examining her nude body in the mirror, mindlessly feeling her breasts or pinching various collections of fat on her otherwise toned body.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted her trance. She instinctively covered her body with her hands as Manuel opened the door and reentered the room. “Are you decent?” Manuel asked jokingly with his hands covering his eyes as if he respected her privacy. “Just kidding, Ms. Fisher.” Elena hated his jokes.

“Where are my clothes?” Elena implored, still covering her body even though Manuel had seen her naked during his previous visit. Manuel replied, “ah, don’t worry! They are being checked now. Let us continue in here.” Elena questioned his statement, “I’m literally naked in front of you, what else could you possibly continue with?” Manuel shrugged and responded, “some of you ladies get creative with where you hide things. Lower your hands, please.”

Elena dropped her hands and turned her palms toward Manuel to nonverbally say she has nothing to hide. With her guard down, Manuel used his index and thumb to abruptly pluck her left nipple as if he were stealing a grape from the neighbor’s yard. “Ow! Don’t touch me!” Elena yelped and brushed away the hand pinching her tit. Manuel thumped his forehead, and feigning forgetfulness, lied “yes, sorry. I forgot. No touching.” Elena glared while massaging her stinging nipple.

“Show me your body then, because I can’t touch. Place your hands behind your head for me,” Manuel instructed. Elena complied by interlacing her fingers behind her head. “Could I please have my clothes back already?” Elena requested after enduring a few seconds of his gawking. “Not yet. Squat down now for me please,” Manuel responded.

Elena followed his instructions and got down, still keeping her hands behind her head.

“Cough,” Manuel demanded. Elena questioned the purpose, but Manuel explained it was so she could dislodge anything hiding inside her. She coughed twice without breaking eye contact, but nothing came out. “Turn around and cough again.” Elena awkwardly spun around in her crouched position, and leaning slightly forward with her hands on her knees, coughed again.

“I need to see your private areas. On your hands and knees for me please,” Manuel commanded. Elena couldn’t find the words to protest, yet she hesitated for a moment looking at the dirty tiled floor. She reluctantly got down on all fours, providing him a clear view of her holes. Elena prayed she adequately tidied up her lady parts, as she didn’t anticipate exposing her most sensitive areas to be a part of her trip. The hardness of the floor on her knees and palms temporarily distracted her from the embarrassment of her revealing position.

VIDEO

“You have no hair down there… You came ready, didn’t you?” Manuel jeered while ogling Elena’s smooth underside, making her feel both relieved that she was hairless and disgusted that he decided to comment. In the doggy style position, she heard his inhales a little louder than normal as if he were relishing a pleasant smell. She fidgeted in place but kept her gaze at the floor to avoid confirming whether he actually was taking pleasure in her exposure. It had been a while since any man had seen her private areas in person, let alone in such a vulnerable position.

In response to Manuel’s demand to “lean forward,” Elena brought her chest closer to the floor and rotated her pelvis forward to provide a better view of her privates but at the cost of her physical comfort. Not yet satisfied with the view, Manuel told her to “reach back with your hand, and spread your ass for me.” Elena obeyed for a split second before complaining “I can’t do this anymore! My knees really hurt!”

Manuel faked pity and had her stand up. Elena was elated that her complaints still had an effect on him. However, before Elena could feel too proud of herself, Manuel reminded her he didn’t get a good look yet.
Last edited by TurnipEater on Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

Pavlovian Response

“Come and put your hands on the table. Bend forward,” Manuel directed. Elena walked to the table, and after placing her palms on the table and staring at Manuel in the mirror, she bowed over the table supporting herself on her forearms. With her feet slightly wider than shoulder width and her chest near the tabletop, her privates were naturally on display once again. Manuel tilted his head to better enjoy the sight presented to him again, now at a more ergonomically-friendly angle.

VIDEO

Elena shuffled in place as Manuel stared at every inch of her backside. “Are you hiding something?” he suddenly asked. Elena simply responded, “no,” slightly rotating her torso off the table to shake her head at him. It appeared that it didn’t matter what she answered, because Manuel then kneeled behind her, expressing his doubt with “I will check for myself.”

Facing away from the officer, Elena was blind to Manuel reaching forward with his outstretched fingers. She felt his unexpected touch attempt to spread apart her lips, to which she gasped and jolted upright. Her sudden reaction startled Manuel too, who followed suit by standing up as well. Rubbing and pinching her breasts hadn’t gone well thus far, so he should have expected her negative response when grazing her pussy.

Propped up by her hands on the table, Elena glared at Manuel in the mirror and demanded, “keep your hands to yourself!” Manuel met her gaze in the reflection and respectfully requested her to return to her position with “please, lie down on the table.”

Elena, as powerfully as a nude, 5’3”, 120 pound woman could to a uniformed, 6 foot, 200 pound man, firmly denied him with “no.” She had restated her no touching rule numerous times now and was somewhat successful in improving her treatment by complaining, so she decided to test her luck further. Manuel was beginning to lose his patience and more adamantly requested her to “lie down” back on the table, forcefully pointing down. Elena continued glaring, refusing to obey the degenerate’s demands.

Manuel, as powerfully as a uniformed, 6 foot, 200 pound man could to a nude, 5’3”, 120 pound woman, firmly denied her with his hand on her upper back aggressively shoving her down onto the table with a loud thud.

Elena, in more shock than pain, quickly turned with eyes widened and mouth agape to face the man who had been more or less peaceful thus far. In a last ditch effort to regain control of the situation, she yelped “easy!” hoping he would refrain from future physical aggression.

“Good girl,” Manuel patronizingly consoled her, giving her two light pats on her rump. She shook her head and muttered “fucking ass” under her breath, despising his condescension. Manuel ignored her insult and continued, “now let me check your pretty little pussy again, huh? Just relax.” He returned to his kneeling position to resume his inspection as Elena’s mind drifted off into a chain of thoughts inspired by his sudden aggression.

She recalled the only times she had ever been manhandled and patronized like that was consensually during sex with her ex-boyfriend. She in fact hadn’t had any sexual contact for quite some time since her frequent traveling didn’t allow anything beyond a few sporadic coffee dates with either mediocre or uninterested men. And it’s not like she had been avoiding having a relationship, let alone a sex life. She tried her hand at online dating, sending flirty messages and naughty pictures (including some that Manuel had uncovered on her phone) with promising suitors she met on match.com, who unfortunately ultimately ended up being too depraved, too disingenuous, or too detached to progress to the physically sexual relationship stage. She sometimes wished there was a way to bypass society’s courting rituals in which she was required to remain chaste until a few weeks into a monogamous relationship to not be branded a slut. Her extended dry spell brought her to the point where she had to actively try not to have an orgasm while being examined during her gynecologic visits.

The thoughts of her lull in sexual activity were interrupted by Manuel’s unwanted touch. His two fingers once again found their way to each side of her pussy, gently spreading her opening. Unlike during his previous attempt, Elena allowed him to touch her without complaint, but she still tensed up as he spread her labia. Manuel’s earlier aggression probably triggered a Pavlovian response in Elena, as Manuel noticed her pussy had become notably wet since his previous glimpse. He couldn’t help but comment, “well… I can tell you are enjoying.” Despite how her body reacted, she was not.
Last edited by TurnipEater on Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

Internal Affairs

“I will need to feel inside,” Manuel warned Elena while still holding her labia apart. Fully naked, bent over the table, and now mindful of his physical superiority, Elena was in no position to refuse. She didn’t respond, providing him her silent consent to proceed.

VIDEO

With his index finger, Manuel leisurely stroked her outer labia from top to bottom, listening to the wetness as his finger glided across. He paused at her clitoris, rubbing it in a small circle a few times for no reason other than his enjoyment. Elena sharply inhaled in response to being touched where she longed to be touched. Being fingered by a stranger in the bottom level of a Panamanian airport was definitely not the sexual encounter she expected or wanted, but she couldn’t stop her body from reacting to the sensations she’s been deprived of for so long.

He tapped each of her inner thighs with an open hand and tersely said, “open.” Elena obliged by moving each foot half a step wider. Manuel swiftly inserted two vertically-stacked fingers into her already lubricated vagina. She exhaled softly when his thick fingers entered the orifice that had been craving a guest for ages.

He suddenly twisted his fingers inside her as if turning the keys in the ignition of a car. Elena moaned in response, clenching every muscle in her body and slightly turning her body to alleviate the torsion imposed by his fingers. After thoroughly yet fruitlessly digging through her womanly pocket, he slowly retracted his fingers from her pulsating hole. As Elena rested her head on the table to catch her breath, Manuel looked at the grool between his intrusive fingers and promptly flicked the fluids away. His work wasn’t done yet.

He returned his attention back to the woman on the table, placing a hand on each of her corresponding butt cheeks. Elena lifted her head from the table anticipating his next step. While slightly spreading her cheeks apart, Manuel questioned, “and for your other hole, shall I check with a flashlight, or with my finger?” He tauntingly tapped her rear hole with his index finger, threatening to use her exit as an entrance.

Elena looked at Manuel in the mirror to hastily beg, “don’t stick your finger in there! Just check with a flashlight! Please!” Having his ungloved fingers in her special area just moments ago already crossed the line, but the idea of the same fingers exploring the more taboo hole was unacceptable. Given a choice, she’d take a flashlight-lit visual inspection over digital rectal violation any day.

Still holding her buttocks apart, Manuel agreed to her request with a smirk, “okay. As you wish.”
Last edited by TurnipEater on Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

An Illuminating Experience

Manuel granted Elena brief respite by allowing her to stand back up from the table. Elena turned to face him, seemingly no longer fazed by her nakedness in front of the stranger as she made no attempt to hide her body.

Manuel withdrew a large security flashlight from his belt and clicked it on. Of all of her orifices he had at his disposal, he chose to shine the intensely bright light directly into her eyes and mentioned, “I’m surprised you wanted me to use the flashlight. Are you sure I can’t use my finger? Alright, well, let’s get started, yes?” Elena did nothing but wince from the light.

“We’ll start fresh. From the top. Open your mouth,” Manuel began, “and stick out your tongue. Good, and now lift it.” Elena did as she was told with her head slightly tilted back. Manuel aimed the flashlight beam directly into her mouth as he conducted a cavity search of a different kind. He never encountered anyone who hid something in their mouth on an international flight, so he knew he wouldn’t find anything. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the control he had over this helpless woman.

“Now lift your breasts.” With naturally perky tits, Elena couldn’t possibly hide anything underneath them, and she thus gave him an understandably confused look. She pushed each of them up anyway for Manuel’s flashlight to scan.

Proceeding down her body, he shined the light on her crotch and told her to use her fingers to spread her pussy. Even though she gave him a clear look and feel of this area multiple times by now, she turned her pelvis toward him, spread her knees apart, and used her fingertips to part her lips.

With his free hand, Manuel lightly tickled her clit and asked, “why is this still wet? I was just joking before, but maybe you actually are enjoying this!” He slipped a few fingers inside her as she grimaced, trying her best to not let his teasing arouse her, but she could feel her body temperature rising. He extracted his fingers and rubbed the moisture between his thumb and forefinger before giving his fingers a long sniff. She had her suspicions he was taking pleasure in searching her, from his jokes to his redundant checks, but this action of sampling her scent confirmed it. Utterly humiliated and repulsed, she couldn’t wait to be out of this situation.

“Okay, last hole. Turn around and spread your cheeks.” She did as she was told, bending forward to give him a better view. Even though she was embarrassed to spread her backside for him once again, she was relieved she was finally done showing him her body and thankful that he was only checking her rectal area with the flashlight.

“Great! Thank you for showing me that, Ms. Fisher,” he concluded as he turned off the flashlight. Elena stood back up and puzzledly watched Manuel drag the nearby table to face the mirror. “Now hop up here, please,” Manuel beckoned as he patted the end of the table closest to the mirror.
These users thanked the author TurnipEater for the post:
ss-lurky

TurnipEater
Commenter
Commenter

Post by TurnipEater »

The Light in the Tunnel

“I thought you said we were done?” Elena complained to Manuel who was waiting expectantly for her to sit. “Nooo,” laughed Manuel, “we are done checking the outside with the flashlight. We still need to check the inside!” Elena sighed as she got up on the table, questioning why exactly she spread her pussy and tolerated being violated by his fingers if that was only considered “checking the outside”.

VIDEO

Elena sat with her legs crossed and waited for Manuel’s next move. Manuel stepped in front of her and ordered, “feet on the table, and lie on your back.” Elena uncrossed her legs, placed her feet on the edge of the table, and scooted closer to the center of the table.

“Open your legs,” Manuel continued while turning his flashlight back on and directing the beam at her crotch, “I want to check between them.” Elena laid back and let her knees fall apart, granting easy access to her most private areas. Turning the light now to her face, Manuel proceeded, “ready?” She turned her head away from the bright light and groaned in response.

He kneeled down in front of her spread legs. “Let’s take a look,” he announced as he used two fingers from his left hand to spread her pussy and the flashlight in his right to illuminate it. Unsurprisingly, nothing magically appeared in her vagina even after the fifth time of checking. “Hmm,” he shrugged as if he was still doubting her.

With the same two fingers, he cursorily tugged on her inner glute to visually check her anus. “Tight,” he admitted before switching off the flashlight. Elena glanced at Manuel, hoping that switching off the light finally marked the end of his everlasting inspection.

Manuel waved the rubber end of the flashlight in front of her face and speculated “you like my flashlight, yes?” As she continued to stare blankly, he placed the tip of the thick, ribbed handle on the opening of her vagina, still wet from hours of teasing, and effortlessly inserted it into her. She instinctively raised her left foot off the table to ease the passage of the flashlight handle into her. Manuel twisted the flashlight inside of her, allowing her to experience the textured surface of the handle in her most sensitive organ. As she turned her head to softly moan, he commented “it seems like you love it.”

He repeatedly thrusted the rubber grip in and out of her, gradually increasing the pace. She did her best to ignore the sensations that had been overdue for years. However, the more her pussy was filled, the more her mind emptied, and ultimately her body betrayed her. She felt a wave of heat overtake her, dampening her skin with perspiration. The deep, relentless thrusts came faster. Her body tensed, breath quickened, and legs trembled as she involuntarily orgasmed and fell back panting on the table.

She was exhausted from finally climaxing after an eternity of torment, but Manuel wasn’t done. He resumed, “now the other hole,” and used her residual fluids covering the flashlight to enter her rectum. Elena jolted back up as if shocked back to life, and she audibly gasped at the unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling Manuel just introduced to her rear. He provided her three rough thrusts, which Elena accepted without complaint. Upon removal of the phallic substitute, she once again fell back on the table, drained and defeated, with her nether regions left quivering.

Manuel stepped back to observe his handiwork. Looking at the drenched mess of a woman he left gasping for air, he chuckled, “it seems like you really needed that.” He wiped the flashlight with a handkerchief and returned it back to his utility belt after verifying it looked clean enough for future use.

“Thank you for your cooperation, Ms. Fisher. Wait here,” Manuel cheerfully said as he began walking to the door. Elena lied on the table completely spent, watching her violator walk away. The door opened before he could get to it, however, and Elena noticed a rotund man darkening the doorway.
These users thanked the author TurnipEater for the post (total 4):
SteveBurkejeepsterss-lurkypintel98

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

TurnipEater has created another work of fine CGI art, this time showing an airport scanner that shows the subject selectively naked, while in full view of other travellers. The short vid can be found here:

I really love this piece for two reasons: firstly, it reveals her in stages, as if it was a real "see-through" scanner. Secondly, the voice instructions from the AI controlling the scanner sound exactly like what you would expect from such a device, adding to the "realism". It is a wonderful clip and I hope TurnipEater makes more along these lines.
jeepsterHooked6