Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Erin's Story - Part 1

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
openmouth-tongueflat
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Erin's Story - Parts 1

Post by openmouth-tongueflat »

Really amazing story! I find that I'm usually most interested in the set-up, and I always prefer the set-ups that say something about the real world. Yours is perfect! I could absolutely see an academic institution puling something like this, lol. It's airtight. And whilst Dr. Hancock is a nightmare, it's a very interesting relationship to introduce into Erin' situation: I thought I would be frustrated immediately when it really started kicking up, but you convinced me right away that it could be very hot. A fantastic angle on dominance and the many faces it wants to take.

And speaking of hot: I loved the sex in this. It's very good.

Sorry I have no criticism, but I wanted to share my appreciation for your story! Thanks!
These users thanked the author openmouth-tongueflat for the post (total 4):
ZeeChromosomeeroticstoryspinnerCarl BradfordMr. Smith
:!: :?: :!: :?:

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Erin's Story - Part 1

Post by Belinda »

Avicia,

Read this story and your others on Literotica. This one I feel is one of your best. Your talent is amazing and I really enjoy your work. Erin's story hits close to home forme and my fantasy world. Thank you so much for including this fine piece of work here.

Warmest regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2Mr. Smith

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I really enjoyed this story. It's an interesting twist to enslave a woman for professional reasons, as well as to have her top from the bottom. I also liked the specificity of it (Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse!, and the 7 Ages of Man reference from As You Like It). Great character development, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes! :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
BelindaMr. Smith

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Thank you for your stories! It is interesting to have stories from the woman's viewpoint written by a woman, not a man trying to think like a woman. I do hope you finish this series. I am curious to see how being enslaved will affect her future and career.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post (total 2):
Mr. SmithZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I just love the way Erin is manipulated into accepting a four year period of enslavement. Instantly you bond with this character feeling her angst in every paragraph as the story unfolds.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome