Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 8A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 8A

Post by mikey22 »

Once a slave always a slave.

Watching Tamikas enslavement on the Tv newscast, awakened something in
mom, it was like a fire that she’d kept suppressed within herself for decades.
In hindsight she wished she would have closed her office, just so she could sit in with the spectators and watch Tamikas enslavement play out in the flesh.

Mom closed her eyes and imagined herself, sitting there at the defendants table.

“ Deborah Jones! Stand and approach the bench! “
The Judge would say in a voice of authority.

Laying back in her recliner mom feels the beads of sweat break out over her clothed body. Her nipples harden, her pussy juiced uncontrollably. Her knees almost buckle as her legs wobble like Jello as she’d stand there in her sexy sling backed high heels. With her head bowed in shame, as the Judge looks down on her.

“ Deborah Jones you’ve been found guilty by a jury of your peers! You will now serve a 15 year enslavement for your crimes against the people of Mississippi. “

“ 15 years? I’d be 65 when that’s over with! “
Mom says to herself as she ponders that.

“ That’s 15 years of being naked and used as nothing but a pleasure slut? “
Mom purrs at the thought of it.

She could almost feel the zip ties as they clench her wrists tightly together. She could feel the strong hand of the bailiff as he spins her around to face her audience as she’s quickly marched out of the courtroom.

“ Oh God I wish I could have been Tamika today! “
Mom says to herself as she imagined herself as she’d descend the steps of the courthouse, and across the beautiful landscape of Whorisville square, with the entire town following. All with torches and pitchforks in hand, as they’d yell derogatory words at her.
And of course the media would be surrounding her with cameras and microphones, all right in her face.
Of course a state slave trooper wouldn’t hesitate to open and hold the door, for her. As she stepped into the marble floored lobby of the state agriculture office. Then would be pushed and almost dragged through the glass doors of the live stock and slave office, where she herself would be confronted by them two older ladies. Mrs. Lee Ann and Mrs. Sally.

And just as her purse is snatched from her hand.

Crystal comes walking by. In her red jogging shorts, a black spandex bra and in her white Nike cross trainers. With her toned abs and muscular legs on display for all to see.
She could be graded prime so easily. Why in the world is she so scared to bare it all for probably a 30 minute grading?

“ See you later mom. “
Crystal says knocking mom out of her fantasy. She then quickly put her long auburn hair up in a ponytail, then out the door she goes off the porch and jogs down the driveway.

“ Shit! I was so close to coming! “
Mom said as she once again, slipped her hand down into the sopping wet crotch of her pantyhose.

Mom was horny as Hell! It had been so long since she’d felt so hot and aroused. And she knew of no man she’d been with recently that could put that fire out.
The typical blue collar looser from the fuzzy duck lounge just wasn’t gonna cut it that day.
Mom was gonna have to get herself off.

Misty comes back into the kitchen, plundering the cabinets for junk food.
Again mom snatched her hand from her pantyhose and gives her daughter an angry look.

“ Don’t you have a date you could go out on? “
Mom asks.

“ No unfortunately it’s that time of month you know? “
Misty said as she tore into a large bag of potato chips, and starts stuffing her face.

“ Shit! “
Mom mumbles under her breath.
She then leans down and from her purse she retrieved her cigarettes, lighter and her billfold.
She lights herself a smoke, then took a crisp $100.00 bill out from her billfold. Misty sees her holding out the cash for her to take.

“ Go pick Crystal up, and y’all make yourselves scarce. And don’t come back before midnight! “

Misty takes the money.

“ Your paying us to stay away? “

“ That’s right! “

“ Didn’t I tell you Crystal costed me $200.00 this morning? “

“ Shit! “
Mom said taking another $100.00 bill from her billfold. And gives it to Misty.

“ Now go! “

“ Thanks mom. “
Misty said with a big smile. She dropped the bag of chips back onto the kitchen table. Then grabbed up her keys and purse and out the door she went.
Mom finished her smoke as Misty drove away.

Finally mom was alone, and could return to her fantasy.
She gets up and rewinds the VHS tape and pushed play. And watched Tamikas enslavement again.
As Tamika was being stripped. Mom herself stripped slave naked right there in her living room. With her clothing scattered about. She even thought about walking outside, and maybe around the block. Just to get the reaction of the neighbors seeing her slave naked.

“ I can’t believe I’m thinking about that? “
She says looking down at her own naked body.

As Tamika turns and faces the cameras. With the horrific shocked look on her face. As she was forced to take the bailiffs big dick.
Mom watched intensely as Tamika guided his cock with her dark skinned hand. The camera zooms in as Tamika parts the dark lips of her cunt, showing the bright pink inside.
Mom licks her own lips. Wishing she could go down on Tamika herself.

“ I’ve never been with a black woman before! “
Mom says as she vigorously rubbed her clit. And as the bailiffs cock slid all the way inside Tamikas cunt. It looked as if it was stuffed tight.

“ I need a toy! “
Mom paused the video, and goes into her room to find the biggest toy she had. And for some reason she couldn’t find it.

“ Damnit Misty! “
Mom said walking into Misty’s room to plunder through her stuff.
And under the bed in a box. Mom finds her 10 inch toy, along with something else.
Which was that slave collar that Crystal brought in that said Whore across the front of it.

Mom heart races as she picks it up to examine it.

“ Where did she get this? “
Mom wonders as she puts it around her own neck.

“ Oh it’s been so long! “
Mom says buckling it tightly around her neck, just as tightly as she remembered her own slave collar was.

She turned and looked at herself in Misty’s full length mirror.

“ Am I still slave hot? “
She wonders, as she puts her hands behind her head and pushed her big tits out as she looks at herself.

“ Could I survive a 15 year enslavement? “
She wonders.

She then kneels onto the carpeted floor. Her knees crack.

“ I’m not as limber as I used to be! “
She says as she does a few basic slave yoga poses.

It was for sure that mom was missing some aspects of being a slave. And was obviously reliving some long passed experiences that she’d had in her former slave life. And the collar around her neck fit so perfectly there. It felt natural to her.

She returned to the living room and masturbated for hours as she watched and rewatched the video. One orgasm after another, she fucked herself into a sexual frenzy. And finally passed out in her own bed, with that slave collar still on.

After midnight Misty and Crystal came home.

“ I can’t believe moms leaving all her clothes right here in the living room floor!”

Being the neat freak that Crystal is she gathered up her mother’s clothing and puts them all into the laundry room.

Misty opens her moms bedroom door. Seeing mom sleeping naked on the bed, with toy at her side, and collar still around her neck.

“ Once a slave always a slave! “
Misty said to herself with a smile, before carefully closing the bedroom door.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 7):
Johnny LawrencejeepsterBelindaScman493JustBobreddbunnztimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 8A

Post by Belinda »

So love this story and an older woman who's desires linger years later. You did a marvelous job in expressing her feelings and desires for humiliation and exhibitionism. Keep up the marvelous work.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Belinda wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:42 am So love this story and an older woman who's desires linger years later. You did a marvelous job in expressing her feelings and desires for humiliation and exhibitionism. Keep up the marvelous work.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
Belinda

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Mikey - This is your best story yet. Much improved grammer and the plot flows very well. You have been hinting that Mom longs for the collar and even though she may be throwing her career away, she may go for it. With the warrant out there, you have many plot paths available and I am curious to see where you take this.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post (total 2):
mikey22jeepster

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Hey Mikey I also think this is your best work! Keep doing what you do! Every chapter is interesting!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
mikey22