Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 7

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 7

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

At long last...

Chapter 7

In only a few minutes, Madison was out of the town and on back country roads, two lane blacktop. The trees were tall, and she lost sight of the water tower almost right away. But she knew the general direction, and despite the twists and turns, was pretty sure that she was still headed for that big hill.

The road curved to the right, and after rounding the corner Madison hit the brakes. A farmer was standing in the middle of the road, trying to herd about twenty pigs off the pavement and through a busted fence. The old man looked like he was going to pull his hair out, what little the man had left.

She tried to suppress a chuckle, but then just let it bust out. The sight was so ridiculous that you couldn't help but laugh. Tension that had been building in her, a sense of desperation and almost panic, all flowed out as the old fellow ran back and forth, screaming and cursing at the animals in the thickest accent she'd ever heard. It was slurred as could be, and the man had clearly been in the moonshine.

"Ahmgonnashooteveroneayew..." and "yadadblamedstupidvarmints!"

Suddenly realizing there was a car stopped ten feet away, he looked up and shot her the finger. Madison's laughter intensified, tears coming to her eyes at the sight of the fat, shirtless man in mud covered jeans angrily waving a finger at her.

Struggling to recover, Madison rolled down her window and stuck her head out. Upon seeing her, the man's look of rage was replaced by that of distressed apology.

"Ohahmsorryma'am..." he began. "Ahdidn'trealizeyouwasalady."

She smiled and waved it off with her hand. "That's okay. Tell me, I'm looking for Ridge Road. Am I headed the right way?"

He looked confused, but then nodded his head. Taking care to slow down his words, he continued. "Yeah, this'n's the right way. Its right up there. Jes keep goin' straight, and hang a left when it turns to gravel. Road comes to an end about three miles up there though. Ain't nothing up there, just a buncha farm animals. You prolly don't need to be going up thataway."

'There's something up there alright,' Madison thought. "I still need to go up there."

The man nodded. "Just start drivin' forward, real slow. They'll move out the way. Damn things ain't *that* dumb."

Madison let off the brake and lightly touched the gas pedal. The car began to roll forward, and sure enough, the pigs parted to the sides and let her pass. She thanked the old man, and once she was clear of the pigs, hit the gas.

Ridge Road was a winding path that went up the large hill overlooking the town. After nearly three miles there was a break in the treeline, and she caught a glimpse of the quaint, picturesque little hamlet. Beyond the town there was farmland and patches of forest. Madison stopped the car and put it in park.

She climbed out of the red BMW and looked down at the town. It seemed as sleepy as ever. From here she could see the courthouse, and straining her eyes she thought she could even make out the heavy wooden stocks out in front. Her breathing grew heavy, and she wondered about the last time they had been used. Or more accurately, she thought about the *next time* they would be used.

But she didn't let her gaze linger for too long. She scanned the countryside again. There was the road into town, the one she had taken when she turned off the highway. But the highway itself was obscured by a thick forested area that was overgrown with kudzu. The road into town disappeared into a green mess.

Madison decided to leave her car here. She was three miles past the farmer, and she could almost feel that she had made it to the top of the hill. Whatever was next couldn't be too far away. She wanted to be quiet and go on foot the rest of the way.

Her body tingled with anxiety and excitement as she set out on the final leg of her journey. She would be incredibly disappointed if she found nothing at all, but everything in her being told her that would not be the case. Madison had intended on creeping up the road and then hiding amongst the trees as she got to the top, but instead found herself jogging, almost running, to get there as quickly as possible. Everything was building to this moment and she needed resolution.

A quarter mile further, the trees broke and she was on top of the hill. An enormous red barn sat in front of her, surrounded by several acres of green field. The road ran directly to the front of the building. Behind it, cattle trailers. The low hum of machinery drifted to her ears from inside the barn.

Madison ran forward, trying to stay somewhat crouched down as she moved. The overall impression was rather ridiculous since there was no cover here, just an open field of grass. Still, she made it to the side of the barn without anyone seeing her, which was generally due to no one being outside rather than any stealth on her part.

She crept along the side of the barn, away from the oversized double doors on the front. Slowly she made her way to a small white door that served as a side entrance. Grasping the door knob, she found it unlocked. Breathing deeply several times to calm her nerves, Madison twisted the knob, pushed open the door, and went inside.

She was in a small office. There were charts on the walls tracking some kind of production, as well as shipping schedules. One wall was just steel filing cabinets. An old desk sat in the middle of the room, papers all over it, along with a worn, uncomfortable looking chair. Another door led into the barn proper. Madison crept through quietly, and hesitated only a moment before moving forward and going in.

Madison stood in stunned silence. Her brain struggled to process what she was seeing. It didn't make sense, not in any logical or sane world. It was unbelievable. 'It's incredible. As in not credible at all,' her inner voice told her. It was not *possible*.

In front of her were row after row of stalls. Cattle stalls, for milking. Dozens of them. Yet instead of cattle, each stall held a human woman.

Each girl was on her hands and knees, kneeling on a dirt floor with a light covering of hay. Their heads poked through a set of bars, a feeding trough running straight down the line. In a daze, Madison walked over to one of the closest women.

She was a redhead, milky white skin and long curly hair. Her mouth hung open, a strand of drool running down her chin. A small brass ring pierced her septum, and she wore a bell around her neck. The woman knelt on the dirt floor, but as Madison got closer she could see that her weight was actually supported by a padded bench that her body lay on. She looked up at Madison with shining green eyes. She was clearly beautiful. Or at least she had been, before they had done... whatever they'd done to her. The girl's hips and ass were huge, spread out behind her and supported by the black leather bench. But they were nothing compared to the absolutely enormous tits that hung from her chest. Her breasts were the size of watermelons. The big ones that win prizes at the county fair.

Udders. They're not breasts, they're udders.

A pair of clear hoses connected to her nipples, pumping and sucking away and sending little squirts of milk to a large cistern in the center of the room. The woman smiled at her in empty-headed happiness. Some sort of contraption was running behind the girl, so Madison climbed over the four-foot high corral bars and moved to where she could see.

The cow-girl's pussy was soaking wet, as a small machine pumped a thick black dildo on a reciprocating arm in and out of her hole. Another held a vibrator to her clit, buzzing away. The woman let out a loud moan and her body shook as she approached orgasm. Her hips began to thrust backwards violently as her needs grew beyond her control. The moans grew louder, and then they changed in tone.

The redhead let out a long, needful sound. But even being as charitable as she could, Madison couldn't think of it as a moan. It was a *moo*.

The reciprocating arm pulled back, the black dildo coated with the woman's juices, glistening in the late afternoon light. It didn't thrust forward again, and the vibrating attachment on the second arm lowered down just an inch away from her clit. The redhead bucked her hips and thrashed, trying to get the last bit of stimulation she needed. Her pussy was red and swollen, sopping wet.

The smell of the woman's desperation was almost overpowering to Madison. It filled her nose and her lungs, and was all she could smell. A small part of her had an urge to reach out and help the poor thing get off. 'One little rub, or maybe just push your fingers in, just suck on it Madison...' And then she saw an image of the woman gushing so hard that Madison's face and hair were soaked in a tidal wave of her cum.

The thought was so intense that Madison fell back on her heels. It was only with the extra distance that she realized exactly how close her face had been to the cowgirl's needy pussy. She had just been drawn in, mere inches away. Madison blinked several times, and then stood to her feet. She rested a hand on the cowgirl's thick hips, and felt her trembling and shaking.

Madison hopped back over the corral bars. She went to the next stall.

This woman was black. Young, couldn't have been more than early twenties. She was also extremely attractive, and this one wasn't as far gone as the redhead. Her breasts were only half the size, still technically within the range of normal humanity (if only barely) and there was intelligence in her eyes.

"Help me... please just help me..." she murmured. The woman was near tears.

Madison knelt next to the woman's face. "I'm going to get you out of here, don't worry."

"No! Help me... help me CUM!!!" she pleaded. Then a throaty moan escaped her lips, one that told of aching need and unfulfilled lusts. Madison looked down and saw the pumps working overtime, huge squirts of milk coming from the black woman's giant tits while her body shook and trembled. The scent of the woman's pussy was in the air, and without realizing what she was even doing, Madison closed her eyes and sniffed deeply. Part of her considered climbing over into this stall too, and helping the poor woman. She *needed* her help.

Then the moan against shifted to a mooing sound, and the horror of the situation returned. Dark, cunt-meltingly hot, erotic... horror.

Madison backed away, and between gasps, the black girl began to call her names. "Get back here, you bitch! Make me cum! Don't leave me like this, I need it so bad! Fuck! You fucking *moooo!*"

To the next stall, and the next, and the next, they were all the same. There were probably thirty women here. Large breasted women, connected to industrial milking machinery. Or they had once been large breasted, now they were comically oversized. Practically immobile. Producing milk, brains fried with overwhelming lust. Overflowing tits and empty pussies.

At the end of the row, she found Kristen.

Her friend Kristen, beautiful blonde intellectual Kristen. A woman with a doctoral degree and a license to practice medicine. Fluent in French and Italian. Both blessed and cursed with curves like Anna Nicole Smith. Gorgeous enough to stop traffic, but also a guarantee that no one would take her seriously. Not men, and especially not women. But through it all she had persevered, worked diligently and succeeded despite the jealous stares and hateful gossip.

And here was Kristen now. Perched on a padded black leather bench. Her head dipped down into the feeding trough. What looked like congealed oatmeal filled the bottom. Suckers on her tits pumped away. She wasn't as big as the others, not yet. Yet even still, Madison could tell they were bigger. Her friend had always been large chested. She had tried on one of Kristen's bras once, in college. The E-cups looked comical on Madison's chest, where her boobs sometimes pretended to be Bs.

But now, after what, a week? Week and a half? Kristen's chest was definitely bigger. Each tit was now larger than her head. And she was producing. Madison could see tiny little streams of milk coming out, being sucked away by the clear hoses. It wasn't much compared to the other women, but she thought it was probably a lot compared to normal human production.

Kristen looked up and smiled. Her glassy blue eyes managed to focus. "Hi Maddie," she said in a happy-drunk voice. "You found me." Then her head drifted back down into the trough.

"Kristen! Kristen, look at me! Look at me!" Madison lightly slapped her friend's cheek. "Come on, let's get you out of here. My car is just down the road. You'll get in and we'll just get the fuck out of here!"

The blonde looked back up. "I can't. I got arrested. This is my sentence. I... I hit a cop."

"Bullshit Kristen. People don't get sentenced to this. It's not legal. I don't know what this is, but it's definitely not the law. Come on, let's go!"

Madison hopped over the corral bars and knelt next to Kristen's body. She ran her hands over her friend, searching back, thighs, ankles, wrists, looking for some kind of restraints. There had to be something keeping Kristen here. Handcuffs, a chain, something. Yet Madison found nothing. The only thing attached to Kristen were the two hoses connected to her nipples.

The scent near Kristen's body was strong. Maddie screwed her eyes shut for a moment and shook her head. As she felt it clear a bit, she moved directly behind her friend. There was a machine just like the others here, black dildo pistoning in and out with long, deep strokes, while a small device buzzed away right on her clit. Kristen's thighs were slick with arousal, juices just dripping out of her. Madison searched for a way to disconnect the machine, thinking that perhaps the two were bound together in some way. She found nothing attaching it to her friend.

Madison sat there for several minutes, watching the big thick cock slide into her friend's wet folds. In, moan. Out, moan. In, pussy spreads wide. Out, pussy gapes open and then slowly begins to close. The machine was taking long, deliberate strokes. As Maddie looked closely, she saw some kind of little hose leaking lube onto the cock. She licked her lips.

"Maddie? They got me Maddie." Kristen's words snapped her out of the trance. Madison realized that her face was right next to the pistoning dildo. She was only an inch away from her friend's pussy, and she'd been staring at it. Madison slowly stood up, eyes lingering on the blonde's exposed asshole.

With an act of supreme willpower, she climbed back over the railing.

"They gave me a bunch of shots," Kristen began. "I'm swimming in hormones. It's... in the food too. God I'm horny. I'm so horny Maddie. I'd do anything to cum."

Madison's mouth was watering. All she wanted was to climb back over into the stall and slurp away at her friend's cunt. 'Why am I feeling like this? I'm not a lesbian. I've never had interest in women at all.'

"We make more milk when we're horny. Something about the heightened hormone levels. Orgasm lowers production, so they don't like us to cum. One will slip through every now and then, but the longer we are here, the better they keep us on the edge..." Kristen's voice drifted off. Her pretty face was slack, jaw handing open, and her eyes glazed over. She lay there for several minutes, breathing becoming more ragged. Then before Madison's eyes, her friend began to buck like an animal, thrusting her hips backwards in hopes of impaling her pussy on that devious mechanical device.

A low mooing sound came out of her.

Eventually the bucking stopped, and Kristen's eyes regained some focus. "I can smell myself. Maddie I can smell my pussy. I can smell the other girls too. It makes me stay horny. Pheremones, we're all pumping out pheremones like nobody's business."

Kristen's eyes lowered and she stared at Madison's jeans. "Can I just, lick your pussy Maddie? It would be so hot. Maybe it would help me cum. I can smell the other girls but we're not allowed to lick each other."

"Come on," Madison said, kneeling next to her friend. "Let's go. You can just stand up and we'll leave. You aren't in jail, you aren't restrained. I found you, and I'm here to get you out."

Kristen's eyes rolled back, and then she dropped her head down into the trough again. She pressed her face into the large mound of congealed oatmeal, opening her mouth and taking huge bites as best she could. Madison grabbed her friend by the hair, lifting her face out. Oatmeal was smeared on her mouth and cheeks.

Focusing again, Kristen made eye contact with Madison. She smiled weakly, and then with a sudden surge she lunged forward. Their lips locked, and Kristen's tongue pushed its way into Madison's mouth. A large glob of Kristen's meal passed between them, and despite the rush of heat she felt, Madison jerked backwards and fell on her ass. She tried to spit out the oatmeal sludge, but involuntarily found herself swallowing most of it. Madison sat there on butt in the dirt, her tongue licking her lips, searching for any leftover food she might find.

"You see? It's addictive. Something is in the mush. I can't leave, Maddie. Not until my sentence is up. Seven years. I have to stay for seven years to repay my debt. You should leave while you can, Maddie. Before they get you too."

Madison stood up and looked around the barn. Thirty different women, all laying on benches and getting milked. All held at the edge of orgasm, desperate for release.

"I'm sorry Kristen. I'll, I'll get somebody and come back for you." She turned and headed for the exit.

"Maddie?" Kristen called out after her. Madison stopped and looked back. "I told you it was real. I told you so."

Madison ran for her car.

At least two, possibly three more chapters. Next up, Madison tries to make it out of town.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 8):
openmouth-tongueflatjeepsterreader158Harlequinmikey22ZeeChromosomeGeetimerider

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 7

Post by reader158 »

I'm really enjoying the pace of ths story. Great setup!

I'm hoping to see a chain gang or stripper scene or better, to see Madison sentenced to one of those after spending some time in the stocks
These users thanked the author reader158 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterJohnny Lawrence

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:25 am At long last...

There’s no way she’s getting away! Lol
Chapter 7

In only a few minutes, Madison was out of the town and on back country roads, two lane blacktop. The trees were tall, and she lost sight of the water tower almost right away. But she knew the general direction, and despite the twists and turns, was pretty sure that she was still headed for that big hill.

The road curved to the right, and after rounding the corner Madison hit the brakes. A farmer was standing in the middle of the road, trying to herd about twenty pigs off the pavement and through a busted fence. The old man looked like he was going to pull his hair out, what little the man had left.

She tried to suppress a chuckle, but then just let it bust out. The sight was so ridiculous that you couldn't help but laugh. Tension that had been building in her, a sense of desperation and almost panic, all flowed out as the old fellow ran back and forth, screaming and cursing at the animals in the thickest accent she'd ever heard. It was slurred as could be, and the man had clearly been in the moonshine.

Suddenly realizing there was a car stopped ten feet away, he looked up and shot her the finger. Madison's laughter intensified, tears coming to her eyes at the sight of the fat, shirtless man in mud covered jeans angrily waving a finger at her.

Struggling to recover, Madison rolled down her window and stuck her head out. Upon seeing her, the man's look of rage was replaced by that of distressed apology.

She smiled and waved it off with her hand. "That's okay. Tell me, I'm looking for Ridge Road. Am I headed the right way?"

He looked confused, but then nodded his head. Taking care to slow down his words, he continued. "Yeah, this'n's the right way. Its right up there. Jes keep goin' straight, and hang a left when it turns to gravel. Road comes to an end about three miles up there though. Ain't nothing up there, just a buncha farm animals. You prolly don't need to be going up thataway."

'There's something up there alright,' Madison thought. "I still need to go up there."

The man nodded. "Just start drivin' forward, real slow. They'll move out the way. Damn things ain't *that* dumb."

Madison let off the brake and lightly touched the gas pedal. The car began to roll forward, and sure enough, the pigs parted to the sides and let her pass. She thanked the old man, and once she was clear of the pigs, hit the gas.

Ridge Road was a winding path that went up the large hill overlooking the town. After nearly three miles there was a break in the treeline, and she caught a glimpse of the quaint, picturesque little hamlet. Beyond the town there was farmland and patches of forest. Madison stopped the car and put it in park.

She climbed out of the red BMW and looked down at the town. It seemed as sleepy as ever. From here she could see the courthouse, and straining her eyes she thought she could even make out the heavy wooden stocks out in front. Her breathing grew heavy, and she wondered about the last time they had been used. Or more accurately, she thought about the *next time* they would be used.

But she didn't let her gaze linger for too long. She scanned the countryside again. There was the road into town, the one she had taken when she turned off the highway. But the highway itself was obscured by a thick forested area that was overgrown with kudzu. The road into town disappeared into a green mess.

Madison decided to leave her car here. She was three miles past the farmer, and she could almost feel that she had made it to the top of the hill. Whatever was next couldn't be too far away. She wanted to be quiet and go on foot the rest of the way.

Her body tingled with anxiety and excitement as she set out on the final leg of her journey. She would be incredibly disappointed if she found nothing at all, but everything in her being told her that would not be the case. Madison had intended on creeping up the road and then hiding amongst the trees as she got to the top, but instead found herself jogging, almost running, to get there as quickly as possible. Everything was building to this moment and she needed resolution.

A quarter mile further, the trees broke and she was on top of the hill. An enormous red barn sat in front of her, surrounded by several acres of green field. The road ran directly to the front of the building. Behind it, cattle trailers. The low hum of machinery drifted to her ears from inside the barn.

Madison ran forward, trying to stay somewhat crouched down as she moved. The overall impression was rather ridiculous since there was no cover here, just an open field of grass. Still, she made it to the side of the barn without anyone seeing her, which was generally due to no one being outside rather than any stealth on her part.

She crept along the side of the barn, away from the oversized double doors on the front. Slowly she made her way to a small white door that served as a side entrance. Grasping the door knob, she found it unlocked. Breathing deeply several times to calm her nerves, Madison twisted the knob, pushed open the door, and went inside.

She was in a small office. There were charts on the walls tracking some kind of production, as well as shipping schedules. One wall was just steel filing cabinets. An old desk sat in the middle of the room, papers all over it, along with a worn, uncomfortable looking chair. Another door led into the barn proper. Madison crept through quietly, and hesitated only a moment before moving forward and going in.

Madison stood in stunned silence. Her brain struggled to process what she was seeing. It didn't make sense, not in any logical or sane world. It was unbelievable. 'It's incredible. As in not credible at all,' her inner voice told her. It was not *possible*.

In front of her were row after row of stalls. Cattle stalls, for milking. Dozens of them. Yet instead of cattle, each stall held a human woman.

Each girl was on her hands and knees, kneeling on a dirt floor with a light covering of hay. Their heads poked through a set of bars, a feeding trough running straight down the line. In a daze, Madison walked over to one of the closest women.

She was a redhead, milky white skin and long curly hair. Her mouth hung open, a strand of drool running down her chin. A small brass ring pierced her septum, and she wore a bell around her neck. The woman knelt on the dirt floor, but as Madison got closer she could see that her weight was actually supported by a padded bench that her body lay on. She looked up at Madison with shining green eyes. She was clearly beautiful. Or at least she had been, before they had done... whatever they'd done to her. The girl's hips and ass were huge, spread out behind her and supported by the black leather bench. But they were nothing compared to the absolutely enormous tits that hung from her chest. Her breasts were the size of watermelons. The big ones that win prizes at the county fair.

A pair of clear hoses connected to her nipples, pumping and sucking away and sending little squirts of milk to a large cistern in the center of the room. The woman smiled at her in empty-headed happiness. Some sort of contraption was running behind the girl, so Madison climbed over the four-foot high corral bars and moved to where she could see.

The cow-girl's pussy was soaking wet, as a small machine pumped a thick black dildo on a reciprocating arm in and out of her hole. Another held a vibrator to her clit, buzzing away. The woman let out a loud moan and her body shook as she approached orgasm. Her hips began to thrust backwards violently as her needs grew beyond her control. The moans grew louder, and then they changed in tone.

The redhead let out a long, needful sound. But even being as charitable as she could, Madison couldn't think of it as a moan. It was a *moo*.

The reciprocating arm pulled back, the black dildo coated with the woman's juices, glistening in the late afternoon light. It didn't thrust forward again, and the vibrating attachment on the second arm lowered down just an inch away from her clit. The redhead bucked her hips and thrashed, trying to get the last bit of stimulation she needed. Her pussy was red and swollen, sopping wet.

The smell of the woman's desperation was almost overpowering to Madison. It filled her nose and her lungs, and was all she could smell. A small part of her had an urge to reach out and help the poor thing get off. 'One little rub, or maybe just push your fingers in, just suck on it Madison...' And then she saw an image of the woman gushing so hard that Madison's face and hair were soaked in a tidal wave of her cum.

The thought was so intense that Madison fell back on her heels. It was only with the extra distance that she realized exactly how close her face had been to the cowgirl's needy pussy. She had just been drawn in, mere inches away. Madison blinked several times, and then stood to her feet. She rested a hand on the cowgirl's thick hips, and felt her trembling and shaking.

This woman was black. Young, couldn't have been more than early twenties. She was also extremely attractive, and this one wasn't as far gone as the redhead. Her breasts were only half the size, still technically within the range of normal humanity (if only barely) and there was intelligence in her eyes.

Madison knelt next to the woman's face. "I'm going to get you out of here, don't worry."

"No! Help me... help me CUM!!!" she pleaded. Then a throaty moan escaped her lips, one that told of aching need and unfulfilled lusts. Madison looked down and saw the pumps working overtime, huge squirts of milk coming from the black woman's giant tits while her body shook and trembled. The scent of the woman's pussy was in the air, and without realizing what she was even doing, Madison closed her eyes and sniffed deeply. Part of her considered climbing over into this stall too, and helping the poor woman. She *needed* her help.

Then the moan against shifted to a mooing sound, and the horror of the situation returned. Dark, cunt-meltingly hot, erotic... horror.

Madison backed away, and between gasps, the black girl began to call her names. "Get back here, you bitch! Make me cum! Don't leave me like this, I need it so bad! Fuck! You fucking *moooo!*"

To the next stall, and the next, and the next, they were all the same. There were probably thirty women here. Large breasted women, connected to industrial milking machinery. Or they had once been large breasted, now they were comically oversized. Practically immobile. Producing milk, brains fried with overwhelming lust. Overflowing tits and empty pussies.

Her friend Kristen, beautiful blonde intellectual Kristen. A woman with a doctoral degree and a license to practice medicine. Fluent in French and Italian. Both blessed and cursed with curves like Anna Nicole Smith. Gorgeous enough to stop traffic, but also a guarantee that no one would take her seriously. Not men, and especially not women. But through it all she had persevered, worked diligently and succeeded despite the jealous stares and hateful gossip.

And here was Kristen now. Perched on a padded black leather bench. Her head dipped down into the feeding trough. What looked like congealed oatmeal filled the bottom. Suckers on her tits pumped away. She wasn't as big as the others, not yet. Yet even still, Madison could tell they were bigger. Her friend had always been large chested. She had tried on one of Kristen's bras once, in college. The E-cups looked comical on Madison's chest, where her boobs sometimes pretended to be Bs.

But now, after what, a week? Week and a half? Kristen's chest was definitely bigger. Each tit was now larger than her head. And she was producing. Madison could see tiny little streams of milk coming out, being sucked away by the clear hoses. It wasn't much compared to the other women, but she thought it was probably a lot compared to normal human production.

Kristen looked up and smiled. Her glassy blue eyes managed to focus. "Hi Maddie," she said in a happy-drunk voice. "You found me." Then her head drifted back down into the trough.

"Kristen! Kristen, look at me! Look at me!" Madison lightly slapped her friend's cheek. "Come on, let's get you out of here. My car is just down the road. You'll get in and we'll just get the fuck out of here!"

The blonde looked back up. "I can't. I got arrested. This is my sentence. I... I hit a cop."

"Bullshit Kristen. People don't get sentenced to this. It's not legal. I don't know what this is, but it's definitely not the law. Come on, let's go!"

Madison hopped over the corral bars and knelt next to Kristen's body. She ran her hands over her friend, searching back, thighs, ankles, wrists, looking for some kind of restraints. There had to be something keeping Kristen here. Handcuffs, a chain, something. Yet Madison found nothing. The only thing attached to Kristen were the two hoses connected to her nipples.

The scent near Kristen's body was strong. Maddie screwed her eyes shut for a moment and shook her head. As she felt it clear a bit, she moved directly behind her friend. There was a machine just like the others here, black dildo pistoning in and out with long, deep strokes, while a small device buzzed away right on her clit. Kristen's thighs were slick with arousal, juices just dripping out of her. Madison searched for a way to disconnect the machine, thinking that perhaps the two were bound together in some way. She found nothing attaching it to her friend.

Madison sat there for several minutes, watching the big thick cock slide into her friend's wet folds. In, moan. Out, moan. In, pussy spreads wide. Out, pussy gapes open and then slowly begins to close. The machine was taking long, deliberate strokes. As Maddie looked closely, she saw some kind of little hose leaking lube onto the cock. She licked her lips.

"Maddie? They got me Maddie." Kristen's words snapped her out of the trance. Madison realized that her face was right next to the pistoning dildo. She was only an inch away from her friend's pussy, and she'd been staring at it. Madison slowly stood up, eyes lingering on the blonde's exposed asshole.

"They gave me a bunch of shots," Kristen began. "I'm swimming in hormones. It's... in the food too. God I'm horny. I'm so horny Maddie. I'd do anything to cum."

Madison's mouth was watering. All she wanted was to climb back over into the stall and slurp away at her friend's cunt. 'Why am I feeling like this? I'm not a lesbian. I've never had interest in women at all.'

"We make more milk when we're horny. Something about the heightened hormone levels. Orgasm lowers production, so they don't like us to cum. One will slip through every now and then, but the longer we are here, the better they keep us on the edge..." Kristen's voice drifted off. Her pretty face was slack, jaw handing open, and her eyes glazed over. She lay there for several minutes, breathing becoming more ragged. Then before Madison's eyes, her friend began to buck like an animal, thrusting her hips backwards in hopes of impaling her pussy on that devious mechanical device.

Eventually the bucking stopped, and Kristen's eyes regained some focus. "I can smell myself. Maddie I can smell my pussy. I can smell the other girls too. It makes me stay horny. Pheremones, we're all pumping out pheremones like nobody's business."

Kristen's eyes lowered and she stared at Madison's jeans. "Can I just, lick your pussy Maddie? It would be so hot. Maybe it would help me cum. I can smell the other girls but we're not allowed to lick each other."

"Come on," Madison said, kneeling next to her friend. "Let's go. You can just stand up and we'll leave. You aren't in jail, you aren't restrained. I found you, and I'm here to get you out."

Kristen's eyes rolled back, and then she dropped her head down into the trough again. She pressed her face into the large mound of congealed oatmeal, opening her mouth and taking huge bites as best she could. Madison grabbed her friend by the hair, lifting her face out. Oatmeal was smeared on her mouth and cheeks.

Focusing again, Kristen made eye contact with Madison. She smiled weakly, and then with a sudden surge she lunged forward. Their lips locked, and Kristen's tongue pushed its way into Madison's mouth. A large glob of Kristen's meal passed between them, and despite the rush of heat she felt, Madison jerked backwards and fell on her ass. She tried to spit out the oatmeal sludge, but involuntarily found herself swallowing most of it. Madison sat there on butt in the dirt, her tongue licking her lips, searching for any leftover food she might find.

"You see? It's addictive. Something is in the mush. I can't leave, Maddie. Not until my sentence is up. Seven years. I have to stay for seven years to repay my debt. You should leave while you can, Maddie. Before they get you too."

Madison stood up and looked around the barn. Thirty different women, all laying on benches and getting milked. All held at the edge of orgasm, desperate for release.

"I'm sorry Kristen. I'll, I'll get somebody and come back for you." She turned and headed for the exit.

"Maddie?" Kristen called out after her. Madison stopped and looked back. "I told you it was real. I told you so."

Madison ran for her car.

At least two, possibly three more chapters. Next up, Madison tries to make it out of town.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

mikey22 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm
Johnny Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:25 am At
Chapter 7

Madison ran for her car.

There’s no way she’s getting away lol

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"Next up, Madison tries to make it out of town."

Honestly, I hope she makes it. I really do. I hope the happily-ever-after ending is the two of them escape and become lovers.

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:17 pm "Next up, Madison tries to make it out of town."

Honestly, I hope she makes it. I really do. I hope the happily-ever-after ending is the two of them escape and become lovers.
Well, one can always hope, I guess. :)