Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part #12

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part #12

Post by mikey22 »

“ Let’s go Natchez way. “
Mom said in her slow hick like voice.
Hearing it that way gave Crystal a chill.
In her mind it was equally as bad as being told she’d been sold down river.

The country road soon opened up to a 4 lane, where there was a truck stop and a few smaller service stations. I-55 was in there sights. Mom gets into the left turn lane, and crossed on to the ramp, going south bound for the 4.5 hour drive.

Without a doubt it was gonna be a boring drive.
And it didn’t take Misty long to start complaining from the back seat.

“ It’s interesting how you’ll drive four and a half hours to get her slave graded, but I can’t get you to drive us to Birmingham, so we can go shopping at that nice mall they got? “

“ Don’t start that shit with me! “
Mom warns.

Crystal turns towards Misty and gives her a look of disgust.
Yeah going to Alabama is almost as bad as an enslavement to her.

Though Crystal was just going for a grading. She felt as if she was on her last ride in a prison bus. She just stared out the window in silence. As mom and Misty talked and bickered back and forth to one another.
And though the drive was long, it seemed to go by fast for Crystal. Before she knew it, she sees the dreaded sign.

Natchez Trace Parkway Next Right.

Crystal gulps while mom slows for the ramp, she yields for the right turn onto the two lane parkway for the next 61 miles.

“ Just think back in the day this was probably just a dirt trail, and you’d be collard with chains in a coffle of 100, all walking naked and barefoot to be sold at the market. “
Mom said.

“ Why has she got to keep saying shit like that? “
Crystal wonders.

And within a blink of an eye, the 61 miles was over.
Another sign comes in to view.

Forks of the road slave market Next right.

Again mom slows then stops at the stop sign. Then makes a left turn and proceeds along the road.

The Forks in the road slave market. At the intersection of Liberty and Washington roads. Was in the same place since Franklin and Armsfield slave company developed it back in 1833.

Crystals heart pounds as mom drove into the parking lot. Of course the place was packed. As it always is on Saturdays in the summer especially. The sun was high and was beaming down, with all that heat and humidity.

“ Damn! We should have left earlier! “
Mom said as she looked around the crowded parking lot.

“ It’s not my fault! I was up! “
Crystal said.

Yeah Crystal can forget about being first. And also unfortunately for Crystal there were no close parking places either.

The strange thing about it for Crystal anyway, was the place had more of an amusement park atmosphere to it, more so than you’d expect to find at a slave market.
As she looked around to see happy families with little one’s smiling and laughing, as they walked towards the entrance.

“ I can’t believe there bringing there little ones to a place like this? “
Crystal said in disbelief.

“ Why not? It’s just a slave market? “
Mom says with no emotion whatsoever in her voice.

She finally finds a place to park. Then looks straight at Crystal.

“ Okay we’re here, take off your clothes! “

“ Here?…Now? “‘
Crystal said as her anxiety instantly went straight through the roof of the car.

“ Don’t they have a dressing room? And lockers so I can put my stuff away? “

“ WTF? Do you think this is? This ain’t no damn resort! This is a slave market! They don’t provide shit like that! Now get them damn clothes off! “
Mom yells at her.

Misty looks on from the back seat with an amused smile, as Crystal opens her door, gets out and raised and took off her gray Whorisville High tee shirt.

From a distance she hears some damn obnoxious college boy whistle at her. She try’s desperately to cover her big lush breasts with one arm, as she slipped her shorts down with her other hand.

“ Baby there’s no use in hiding it! Everyone is gonna see you. The best thing to do is just relax. And try to just blend in as if your nothing. The more attention you draw to yourself. The more people are gonna look. “
Mom says trying to give Crystal some helpful advice on being naked in public.

“ I’m leaving my tennis shoes on. “

“ No! Take them off! They give points off for stinky feet! “

“ But the parking lot will burn my feet? “

“ You’ll get used to it! “
Mom said coldly.

Crystal sits back into the seat and unlaces them and takes them off.

“ Put them under the car. I don’t want my car, smelling like stinky feet! “

Mom then handed Crystal a pack of wet wipes and deodorant, so she could wash her feet again.

They all then get out of the car.
Crystal hops from one foot to the next, as the hot black asphalt burns into her soft soles of her bare feet. She almost wants to run straight towards the market to at least get off the parking lot.
But unfortunately mom has other things to do to prepare Crystal for all this.

Mom pulls a bottle of sunscreen from her bag.

“ I don’t want you to burn, that’s bad for you. You know? “

Mom slathered the sunscreen onto Crystals pasty white skin.
Crystal still felt so embarrassed especially as mom rubbed the sunscreen over and around Crystals pussy.

“ This is so not right! “
Crystal complains.

“ We’re almost ready, just a few more things to do. “
Mom then pulls that collar from her bag.

Crystal blushed seeing it. She then looks straight at Misty.

“ You gave that to mom? “

“ No I swear I had it in my toy box under my bed! She must have found it! “

Mom buckled the leather collar that says Whore across the front of it, around Crystals neck.
She then brought out some handcuffs, and cuffed Crystals wrists at the front.

“ Now while you waiting, make sure you play with yourself. You need to be soaking wet, when your being graded. “

“ You want me to play with myself in public? “

“ Yeah that’s what slaves do. “

“ But I’m not a. “
Crystal wasn’t allowed to get the last word out, cause that’s when mom crammed that red rubber ball gag, right into her mouth. She quickly buckled it around the back of Crystals head.
She then hooked a leash to the collar.

Mom wants Crystal to have the full slave like experience that only a slave feels.

“ Shit! I forgot the most important thing! “

“ What’s that mom? “
Misty asks curiously.

Mom looks around for a moment, then hands Misty the end of Crystals leash.

“ Hold this I’ll be right back. “

The girls watch as there mother walks over towards the landscaped woods line.
She finds the perfect thick switch from a shrub, breaks it off and strips the leaves from it and smiles.

As she did, Misty was loving the powerful feeling she got just by holding the leash. Seeing her twin sister naked, cuffed and gagged in public. Was a sight she’d never forget.
She looks at Crystal with an evil grin on her face.

Mom returned with switch in hand.

“ Okay let’s go! “
She said taking the leash from Misty.

Crystal try’s to walk fast, and pull against the leash, as if she’s trying to lead mom towards a grassy median, where she could walk in the soft green grass.

But moms not gonna have it.
She swings that switch, striking Crystals naked ass.

Crystal jumps with shock, and a yelp, as mom then yanks that leash.

Misty starts to laugh. Mom then strikes her ass also with the switch. Though she was dressed the strike of the switch still hurt like Hell.

Misty realized quick that mom took this shit seriously. And definitely wasn’t gonna cross her.

The one time or fugitive slave that mom is, was now the slave master, at least over her two daughters anyway. By the time they reached the entrance of the slave market. Misty and Crystal both were like two trained dogs, walking at there mothers sides.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
ToywhispersJustBobreddbunnztimerider