Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 11

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 11

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Chapter 11

Madison's awareness returned to her once Jim turned off the lights. Her chin was wet with a trail of drool. She blinked several times as her head cleared, and then realized that somehow they had caught up with her. Three of the men were standing directly between her and escape.

"Well you gave us a damn good run, girl," said a gruff voice. She turned to see one of the men from the diner. He was a big fellow, tall and broad-shouldered, maybe mid-thirties. Burly, but not fat. He stepped out of the driver's seat and walked towards her. "I don't know that anybody's got that far in a long while. Hell you almost made it to the highway."

He chuckled. "Still, almost counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Now Missy, I'm afraid you're in a might bit of trouble. Speeding. Attempted escape. Illegal parking. Don't think we didn't see you when you were wanderin' around the courthouse. I'm going to have to take you in."

It was at this point that Madison realized her hands were free. Someone had removed the handcuffs when she had spaced out. She recognized this for just long enough for the big man to grab her by the wrist and pull her over to the squad car.

Jim looked her up and down. She was cute, that was a definite. Little white and green jogging shoes, name brand that probably cost three hundred bucks and gleamed so bright that it was clear she'd never actually run in them. Tight blue jeans that fit her perfect. And a white tank top that hugged the curves on her chest. They weren't big curves, but they were nice. Her brown hair reached to her shoulder blades and was tied into a ponytail. It was silky and shiny, and smelled of tropical fruit, like she put twenty dollar a bottle conditioner in it. This one had money, that was for sure.

It was going to be fun to take her down a peg or four.

"Now, I know you're tempted. I know you are a'peeking over past those guys and looking at that road. You're thinking that two of 'em are so drunk they'll trip and fall quick as you blink. And maybe you're right. And the other one, hell he looks dumb as a stump, doesn't he?"

"Hey Jim, don't be a dick," said Billy.

"But I caught ya. And you know there's no escape now, don't ya?" He stared into her soft brown eyes and smiled. His hand was like a vice on her wrist. There was no way she could wrench free.

"So I'm gonna keep an eye on ya, in case you try anything dumb. I'm gonna stand right here, watching. And you're gonna strip every bit of those clothes off, so we can all see that you're hiding nothing. So we can see it..." he used one hand to motion to himself and the other deputies. "...and so everybody else can see it." And then he tapped the little camera clipped to his chest.

Madison looked down and saw the shiny black glass bead, and her heart began to flutter.

"Now, first thing I want you to do, is tell me your name. Look right here," he pointed to his chest. "Right here and say your name sweetheart. Your name and your career."

The sensation of falling returned, and Madison's head swam. She looked at the camera lens, knowing that it was capturing every moment of this encounter. Knowing that it would preserve for posterity all that happened next. Recording her degradation. Soon she'd have her own little video, that people would click on and pay money to see.

Before she realized she was speaking, her mouth opened and she heard her own voice say "My name is Madison Rogers. And I'm... I'm an attorney."

The man's grin widened. "Okay Madison, you know we caught you. And being a lawyer and all, you know how justice works. Why don't you save us all a lot of trouble and just plea guilty right now. Just say it, whisper if you gotta."

Madison's blood was rushing to her ears. This was overwhelming. Had she heard him right? What had he said? Guilty? No, she hadn't even been charged yet, or had an arraignment. There was nothing to plea to. She looked up at him with confusion in her eyes.

"Just whisper it, 'guilty', and we can all get where we're going honey. Hell, just nod your head if you need." The predatory leer was plastered all across his face. His own head was nodding up and down, calling to her to do the same. A part of Madison wanted to surrender, to follow his lead and just give up.

Summoning every bit of her courage, Madison shook her head 'no'.

"Well have it your way then. Madison Rogers, you are under arrest. I'm gonna take you down to the Doeville Correctional Center, where you'll be processed and remain in custody there while you await trial, since you is obviously what they call a flight risk. But first I need to make sure you don't sneak anything into our fine facility. Now, get your ass naked, honey."

She stared at him and struggled to process. The large man, gruff and intimidating, treating her like a helpless plaything. The unblinking eye of the camera staring at her, recording her humiliation and debasement for all time. The feeling of utter powerlessness flowed over and through her like a wave. And that damned fire that made its home deep in her pussy, the fire that burned and ached and hadn't been truly extinguished for even a moment since Kristen had played those videos for her.

Madison stood there frozen as though the blue screen of death had locked up her brain. Jim reached out and squeezed one of her tits. He brushed his thumb across the fabric of her tank top, a rubbing motion that caused her nipple to puff up obscenely. Her shirt did nothing to hide it, the proud little outline of an engorged nipple begging to be squeezed and played with.

She stood still, her hands at her sides. The deputy released his grip on her wrist and his other hand found its way to her chest as well. More rubbing, and now her other nipple was full and straining to be free of the bonds of her clothes. It sought out the attention from the gruff deputy's calloused fingers, while Madison struggled to find the will to resist. Instead she started to lean slightly forward, offering her breasts to the man.

"Now, you gonna cooperate with us, Miss Lawyer Lady?" he asked. Madison's eyes were unfocused, her mouth slack. The sensations in her nipples sent little sparks to her brain.

"Well, it's pretty clear that *thinkin'* isn't exactly yer strong suit, so I'll make this easy on you," he chuckled. Her nipples felt huge as he slowly worked them between his thumbs and index fingers. Gentle but firm, he kneaded them in a soft circular motion. Then he pinched them. Not painfully, but insistently. Demandingly. With the heightened sensitivity that Madison was experiencing, it made her gasp.

"First, take off your shoes. Right now, understand me missy?" Madison nodded. She stared into his eyes as she silently lifted her foot up off the ground, and then slid off the shoe. Jim nodded at Billy, who approached and took it from her hand. Then Jim tweaked her nipples harder. "The other one too." The quivering brunette obeyed, taking the remaining shoe off in the same manner. Billy took it as well.

Jim took a step back, keeping his hands on the woman's chest, and tilted his body slightly, allowing his body camera to roam up and down his captive, from her beet-red face to her sock-clad feet. Then, squeezing again, he guided her by her tender nipples the same way he would lead a horse by its reins. Madison gasped as he pulled her over towards the hood of the squad car, and then backed her into it.

Her ass bumped into the front left fender and she stopped. But with another slight pinch and an upwards tugging motion, Jim's orders were conveyed, and the woman lifted herself up so she now sat on the hood. The deputy let his hands slide over the rest of her small breasts, and flicked his thumbs over the prisoner's aching and needy nipples. Then he pulled back.

"Okay, now your socks, lady. Take them both off and hand them to me." As Madison leaned forward and rolled down her little white socks, damp with sweat, the deputy stood back and dropped down to one knee. From this angle the camera was pointed directly at the soles of her feet. Nothing wrong with adding a little variety to an arrest video, Jim thought. And besides, Jim liked girls' feet.

As her socks came off, he grabbed her ankles and stood back up. Madison struggled to keep from falling backwards, bracing herself with her hands on the hood. Jim held her feet up to his chest, showing them off to the camera one at a time. They were small and dainty, obviously the recipient of countless pedicures over the years. Her nails were painted red. Jim grinned as he thought about this spoiled woman working barefoot in a filthy pig pen as she served her sentence. That would make a great before and after video.

He dropped her feet and held out his right hand. "Give me your socks." Madison meekly complied, dropping them one after the other into his outstretched palm. Jim took them and rolled them into a ball.

"Now, open your mouth," he said as he pulled out a small pen light. "Wider."

Madison obeyed, and the deputy promptly shoved the rolled up ball into her mouth. Her eyes shot open in surprise as the taste of her own sweaty feet pressed against her tongue. Her cheeks bulged out, her jaw was held open, and when she tried to voice a complaint, it only came out as a muffled 'mmuummppphhh!'

"The prisoner learns the sweet taste of de-feet," Billy said, and laughed. Ricky and Junebug chuckled as well. Afraid to use her hands, Madison tried to push the balled up socks out of her mouth with her tongue, but they went nowhere. If anything, the taste was stronger now.

"Next step is that shirt. Up and over your head, honey. Just peel it right on off, no point in waitin' around now," ordered the big man.

Erotic humiliation boiled in Madison's veins. She wanted to resist. She wanted to shake her head 'no'. Her brain screamed at her feet to make a run for it. Slide backwards over the hood of the car, run into the woods, head for the highway. Instead her butt remained where it was, legs squeezing together and putting delicious pressure exactly where she needed it. Sparks danced through her nether regions.

Fingertips brushed the underside of her shirt, and distantly Madison realized they were her own. She found her grip, and then hesitated. Could she do this? Was this what she wanted? No, it wasn't. She was a licensed attorney with a successful practice, not some common whore who was arrested every other week for blowing guys in a seedy motel. She didn't sell her body for money. She didn't deserve to be treated this way! Yet they were treating her like she was some dirty prostitute!

The all-seeing eye of the body camera stared into her, penetrating her mind. Digging into her soul. Madison sensed that as soon as she removed her shirt, that would be it. The point of no return.

"NOW MISSY!" shouted the deputy. Madison's hands obeyed. Her mind screamed its objections, but her hands pulled up on the cute white top. It slid over her head, exposing her small bare breasts to the cool early evening air. The shirt had some light padding, and she had not worn a bra.

Her nipples were pink, puffy, and engorged. 'Small tits and big nips,' she thought. They had always been extremely sensitive, and the man's rubbing and playing had left them proudly at attention. Her areolas were the size of a silver dollar, and nipples nearly as thick as her fingertip stuck out three-quarters of an inch further.

Some of the men whistled. At least one "hol-ee shit" sounded out. Time ticked by as the men all stared. Then came hoots and hollers and laughter. Two of the men high-fived.

"Now those are nice!" "Biggest nips I ever saw that wasn't on a dairy girl!" "What I wouldn't give to suck on those, hah!"

Deputy Jim smiled, and sauntered forward. He reached up and took Madison's breasts in his hands. She held her breath as his fingers closed around her nipples. Her hands were frozen to the hood.

"Now why would you want to hide some beautiful little teats like these, huh?" Then he stroked them with his rough, calloused fingers. Madison's eyes became half-lidded, and small grunts came from her throat. Jim made sure to angle his camera at the woman's face, catching every conflicted expression of desire.

After a minute that seemed like an eternity, he took his hands away. "Now then, Miss Lawyer Lady, I want you to hop off that hood, and take off them jeans."

Madison clenched her eyes shut with shame. She couldn't bring herself to look at any of them as she slowly complied. Her butt slid off the hood and her feet touched down on the asphalt.

"Open your eyes and look right at me. Right here," Jim pointed at his eyes. From this angle on the video it would appear that she was staring up in submission at a giant, which was exactly how she felt. Madison opened her eyes and looked up at him, pleading that he wouldn't make her go through this. When she saw his unyielding gaze, his knowing smirk, the lust that was raging in his stare, her own body betrayed her and her hands moved of their own accord.

Traitorous fingers unbuttoned her pants, and then her thumbs hooked into the waistband, and she slowly shimmied them over her hips. Her jeans fell to the ground, and her bare feet stepped out of them. Madison's eyes never left the deputy's.

"Well lookie here," said Billy. "I think she musta peed herself, just lookit how wet them panties are!" Madison's face turned beet red, and she looked down at her underwear. "Didja pee yourself, lawyer lady? Izzat what happened?"

"Answer the question, lady. Unless you want to add 'impeding an investigation' and 'obstructing justice' to your charges," said the burly man. He leaned in and plucked the ball of socks out of her mouth. "Did you pee yourself?"

Madison was utterly mortified. There was no answer she could give that could explain the soaking wet panties that the deputies' cameras now saw. Not that left her with even the slightest shred of dignity. She shook her head no.

"Then why are they so wet? You can take 'em off now, by the way, and hand em to me," Jim ordered with a wicked smile.

Shaking with need, she brought her hands to her panties and started to slide them down.

"No, wait," said Jim. "I asked you a question, Lawyer Lady. I know you just can't wait to rip them panties off and show the whole world your goods. I know how you dirty little whores like it. But first I need you to answer my question. *Why are these so wet???*"

The power in his gaze was overwhelming, and he knew it. Madison's legs shook. Her body trembled. She opened her mouth and only a squeak came out.

"You can't take these off until you tell me why they're so fuckin' wet. Soaking, from the looks of 'em. I need you to tell me. The truth now."

Madison felt her will crumble, and it came rushing out before she could give it even a moment's consideration. Her voice was a desperate whine, starting almost as a whisper and then growing into a loud, aching plea.

"It's from my pussy! It's my pussy juice because I'm so horny I can't stand it!!!"

Jim Butler's smirk grew almost inhumanly large, so wide that it threatened to split his face into two pieces.

"That's what I wanted to know, Miss Rogers. Miss Madison Rogers, attorney at law. You can take them off now." As she started to comply, Jim held up his finger.

"Just... say it one more time. For the record. Look right here, and tell them all about your nasty little pussy." He tapped his chest right next to the camera.

As she stared, the black glass circle seemed to grow larger and larger, threatening to envelop Madison and her entire world. It was a bottomless pit, and if she wasn't careful she might fall into it and never hit bottom.

"It's from my nasty little pussy. My panties are soaked in my nasty pussy juice. Because I'm so fucking horny that I can't stand it..."

The last scrap of thin fabric that protected Madison's body fell to the ground. The four deputies grinned.

"Back on the hood of the car, Lawyer Lady. It's time for your cavity search."
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 10):
Skirnirjeepsteropenmouth-tongueflatGeeHarlequinreader158mikey22Citizen1069Darrenwhipstheslutstimerider

openmouth-tongueflat
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 11

Post by openmouth-tongueflat »

Welp! Not her fault, after watching all those videos nobody could help falling into the routine when the heat gets turned up! But enjoying it is all her fault lol

Always love the details about her high-class accents, and the thought of them all on display across the hood of that car. Thanks for another great chapter!
These users thanked the author openmouth-tongueflat for the post:
Lensman2000
:!: :?: :!: :?:

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Post by reader158 »

Excellent pace. I loved that her dainty feet got a spotlight. Hoping to see more of that!
These users thanked the author reader158 for the post:
openmouth-tongueflat

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Great Series Johnny! Hope you haven’t given up on it. I’m sure you’re just aging it like fine wine to make it just that much more exquisite when you bring Madison’s tale to conclusion. Lol.
These users thanked the author Darrenwhipsthesluts for the post:
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Thanks! Haven't given up, just had a bunch of people in town for Thanksgiving. They were good enough to bring me a nasty case of the flu. So things are delayed for just a bit.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post:
Darrenwhipsthesluts